The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Eroticon 2019: Zion and Sydney

Tags: HM, MC, MD

Note: This is a pornographic story, made for the enjoyment of myself and like-minded individguals. It has male dominant sex, mind control, raceplay and humiliation in it. If you don’t like that stuff and/or it is illegal in your country do not read this story. Eroticon 2019 takes place in a shared universe, feel free to write your own story in this setting. Other participating authors include Mara Mischief and Evie Hyde (whose stories can be found on their respective Blogspots) and Weaver Arcanum (whose story can be found on his Patreon).

* * *

“I can’t believe we’re here!” Zion said to Sydney as the couple entered the front lobby of the convention center. Zion and Sydney were an African American couple, both in their thirties. They had been married for seven years and were beginning to feel that their spark had gone out. They tried role-playing and sex toys and eventually Zion convinced Sydney that them going to Eroticon together would be just the thing to help them embrace their sexual sides.

Zion was a stereotypical nerd. He was about 5′10 and a bit overweight. He wore glasses and worked as a science teacher at a high school. His wife Sydney was a conservative woman with short hair. She worked as an accountant and was known for her rather strong personality.

“Going to Eroticon has been a dream of mine ever since I was young.” Zion said. “Really” Sydney said skeptically. “You’ve had a transformation fetish for that long?” “I read a lot of Jack Chalker as a kid. Besides, you were the one who wanted us to be more open about our sexual fetishes.” “I know, honey” Sydney sighed “it’s just kinda weird being in a conventional center full of fetishists. It feels too much like Sodom and Gomorrah.”

“I understand that it makes you uncomfortable honey” Zion replied “But you wanted to conceive children, and Doctor Goldwater insisted that embracing our sexuality would help us with our... hangups.” “So what exactly do you want to do first?” Sydney replied. “Well...” Zion replied looking at the schedule. “Mara Mischief has an event tonight at eight and Evie Hyde has one after that. I say we just wander around for a bit and see the sights. Maybe get a bite to eat.” “Sure honey” Sydney said.

The two of them walked around, holding hands for a while. Sydney had to admit that the convention was nicer than she expected. The patrons had good hygiene and there were many interesting booths. There was one being ran by a guy called The Breaker that seemed interesting, but it had a long line and neither of them felt like waiting.

Eventually the couple got thirsty and went to a vending machine. The vending machine didn’t look exceptional, other than the fact that it wasn’t a Coke or Pepsi machine, but a brand called Circe Cola. “I’ve never heard of these drinks” Sydney said. “They must be local brands”. Zion got an energy drink called “Black Bull” and Sydney got a bottle of tea called “Vietnamese Lotus Tea”.

A few minutes later, Zion started to feel a little different. Unbeknownst to him he was getting taller. Within a few minutes he had grown from 5′10 to about 6′2. Sydney, on the other hand, became shorter. Her height decreased from about 5′6 to 5′2. Similarly, their skin colors began to contrast. Zion’s skin became darker and Sydney’s became lighter.

About an hour later Zion decided to go to the bathroom. He stood in front of a urinal and unzipped his fly and was surprised to find that his dick had grown significantly. He had always been average sized, but now his penis was easily eight inches long and had significant girth. As he relieved himself he continued to change. He grew all the way up to 6′10 and began to rapidly grow muscle. By the time Zion was washing his hands he was built like a Nubian God and radiated masculinity.

All of Zion’s memories were rapidly replaced with new ones. Instead of being raised in a suburb, Zion had been raised in a very rough neighborhood. He was a third generation pimp and considered it to be the greatest profession in the world. In his mind there were only two people: Pimps and bitches, and he was a pimp.

While Zion was undergoing his transformation, Sydney was having her own in the lobby. Her skin rapidly shifted to porcelain white and she transformed from an African American to a Vietnamese woman. Her skin was now pale, her hair was straight and went all the way down her back. Her conservative outfit morphed into a tube-top, black spandex shorts and her shoes became slutty heels. Her pale skin was now covered in exotic tattoos. Her body wasn’t the only thing that had changed since she drank the tea. As a slutty Vietnamese woman, she could barely read or speak English, and she was very dependent on her studly husband to take care of her, both physically and sexually.

Sydney’s memories of being born in America to a wealthy and loving family were now gone. Instead she was an illegal immigrant fresh off the boat from Vietnam. She was so happy she had the good fortune to find Zion. Not only was he a great pimp, he was the sexiest man alive to her.

Sydney decided to buy a souvenir from the gift shop. She chose a cute shirt that said “Eroticon 2019” on it. Sydney could barely read, but she understood that that was the name of the convention and she wanted something to remember the trip by. Her master rarely took her out unless it was for work. “What’ll it be, lady” the cashier asked. “Me want sexy shirt.” She said to the cashier. “That’ll be twenty dollars” he replied.

Sydney checked through her purse and cursed in Vietnamese when she realized that she didn’t have enough money. “Me no have twenty dolla” she replied to the cashier. “I’m sorry lady but I don’t make the prices. I just work here.” “Me give you sucky for shirt?” She asked him. The cashier contemplated the risk and reward and eventually told her to follow him.

The cashier, whose name she Sydney still didn’t know, took her to a janitor’s closet. Sydney expertly unzipped his jeans with her mouth and began giving him a blowjob. The man had a short fuse, and after about a minute came all over Sydney’s face. Sydney started wiping the semen off of her face and eating it. She loved the taste of cum now.

Sydney left the well-fucked cashier and went back to the gift shop lobby where her husband was waiting. “What were you doing back there woman?” He asked her. “Using the bathroom” she lied. Zion gave her a smack across the face. “Don’t lie to me, slut” he said sternly. “You were fucking someone, weren’t you?” “Yes master” she replied meekly. “Well if you want to get fucked you might as well make me some money in the process.” Zion took his Asian hooker went around looking for johns.

Zion took Sydney to a nearby construction site. There were four construction workers smoking cigarettes. “Hey, you guys want to fuck my bitch?” Zion said. The construction workers looked at each other for a few seconds. “How much?” One of them said. “Three hundred each.” The four burly men pooled together their money and one of them said “It’s a deal.”

The four men took Sydney into a trailer and they all began undressing. One of the men took Sydney from behind, one fucked her face, and she gave the last two hand jobs. Sydney moaned with pleasure as she pleasured four huge men at once. “Holy shit” one of the construction workers said. “This Chinese slut is a real freak.” They had no idea that just a few hours earlier the “Chinese slut” had been a normal, conservative woman.

At the end of the day the husband-and-wife turned pimp-and-ho went to the seedy motel they had rented. “Me so horny master” Sydney said. “You’re always horny you slut” he said chuckling. Zion took off his jeans and Sydney practically salivated looking at his twelve inch python. “Beg me to assfuck you, slut.” Zion told her. “Please master” she said urgently, bending over to expose her ass to him. “Fuck my ass. Me sooo horny.”

Zion began teasing her butt hole with his penis, circling it without ever penetrating it. “BEG FOR IT YOU BITCH!” Zion yelled. “FUCK ME MASTER FUCK MY SLUTTY ASS!” Zion began taking Sydney from behind as she howled in ecstasy. Zion began taking Sydney from behind as she howled in ecstasy. After Zion gave her her first orgasm he flipped her around and began fucking her pussy. “I am going to knock you up, bitch.” Zion grunted. “I can’t wait to see you pregnant with my kids. With a round belly and big lactating tits. “YES MASTER! ME LOVE YOU SO MUCH!” After a night of intense fucking the two fell asleep in their seedy motel.

Pimping wasn’t an easy job but Zion found it very fulfilling. His first ho, Sydney, was visibly pregnant with triplets and was taking it easy, so Zion compensated by getting several new hoes. With his natural charisma and experience as a pimp he was easily able to become the biggest pimp in the city. He had his own personal harem of women either carrying his children or working the streets to make him money. The women practically worshiped him. Most of them had been career-minded women but one conversation with Zion was all it took for them to abandon their previous lives and become his whores. Zion and Sydney had no idea the influence Eroticon 2019 had on their lives, but he knew he would definitely be coming back next year.

THE END