The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

I never know what to do in the late night or dark early morning hours. Everything else seems closed, sleepy. And it feels like I should be, too. So, I get a little stir-crazy, trying to figure out what I should do with myself. It’s never helped that I don’t really drink coffee.

Zoners

Chapter 3: Affliction

Gulf of Tunis: Friday Morning

It’s probably a conceit of mine, but the sunrises and sunsets of summer are quicker affairs than those of winter—when I was a child, I imagined the longer days meant that the sun had to cross the sky quicker, so it had less time than it did in the cooler months. And that impression is still there—every summer sunrise and sunset goes quickly, and every winter one feels languid and slow.

Until that morning, at least. That morning, the sun seemed to crawl across the sky, each moment excruciatingly longer than the last. Ignoring the erection I had when I left the twins only seemed to make it worse, strain harder. Just my luck, I’d thought to myself, not only do I have seizures, but they give me ‘blue balls’. To add insult to injury, I’d downed quite a bit of coffee trying to keep myself awake. By the time the sun was fully in the sky, I had to pee.

I was thankful for the elastic in my boxers that morning—if not for that, and a tendency for my erection to curve upwards anyway, my cock would probably have been sticking out for the world to see. Still, despite the haphazard camouflage, I felt self-conscious as I swaggered my way across the deck towards the bathroom. I was sure the world could see the bulge in my shorts.

“Eric!” Marissa’s voice came out of nowhere. “Where’ve you been all night? Eddie was sleeping in the bed you got and you’ve been nowhere to be found.” She stuck her lower lip out. “Have you been avoiding me?”

This was the last thing I wanted to deal with. The men’s room door was taunting me, out of reach. “Um, no, I just got a little preoccupied.” I didn’t want to tell her about the Evies—I had no idea how she’d react.

“Is that perfume?” She leaned in closer, sniffing. “It is! And Eric, are those hickeys on your neck?!”

I tried to play it cool. “So what if it is?” I shrugged, blushing.

“Well, if it is,” she said, stepping even closer. “That’s hot!” Her hand brushed against my crotch—and despite my best efforts, my cock betrayed me, twitching eagerly. “Oh!” Marissa giggled. “Looks like there’s some left over for me.”

I groaned. “Marissa...”

She looked away, embarrassed, blushing. “I’m being too forward, aren’t I? Too greedy?” I nodded, and she pressed on before I had a chance to speak. “I’m sorry. But it’s like I told the girls last night—I’m not staking any claim on you.” She stroked my shorts again, looking into my eyes; I twitched again. “They can have you too. I just want a share.” Twitch. “Besides, there’s nobody else around to take care of this, so why not let me?”

Marissa made a pretty compelling argument; at least, my cock thought it was convincing. I thought it was straining before, now it felt like the elastic was going to break. Twitch. I groaned, and maybe a little of it was pleasure. “I’ll regret this later but...” Twitch. “Okay! Okay, already.”

With that permission, all pretext of restraint on Marissa’s part went out the window. She started to reach her hand into my pants. “Marissa!” I hissed. “There are people around.”

She pulled her hand out and looked around, presumably for a more private place. “Okay, over here!” She pulled me into the men’s room.

“We’ve got to stop meeting like this,” I said.

She giggled. “I’m still saving myself for you, Eric.” A brief cursory glance showed no one around, so she pushed me up against the sinks and yanked my pants down. “But I’m not going to lose my virginity in a bathroom.” She started to stroke me.

I still wasn’t comfortable with that idea, anyway. “Um, fair enough?”

“It’s got to be special,” Her technique with her hand had improved since yesterday—or maybe it was just I’d been hard so long my cock was less picky. “But that shouldn’t stop you from having other girls.” She brought one of my hands, then the other, to her chest. “Like Shelly, maybe... she was so jealous I got you first.”

“Richelle?” I shook my head ‘no’ as I started to unbutton her blouse. “I don’t believe you. I’ve known cacti with less barbs.” Marissa wasn’t wearing a bra this morning, I noted idly. “I figured she only tolerated me for Dee’s sake.”

Marissa laughed. “No way!” She started moaning and gasping as my hands started their work on her. “Diana’s been, oh! Trying to, uh, to get you guys together, oooh! All week.” Her hand started working faster; I was more sitting on the counter than standing up.

“I don’t get it.” I furrowed my brow, the new information distracting me from her hand.

“Well, it’s true.” She started squirming, gasping. Her hand stopped stroking, and tightened around my cock. “Oh God, it wasn’t a fluke,” she whispered to herself, then started whimpering, thrusting her chest into my hands, bringing me back to the present. “Oh Eric...” She shuddered. “Oh God, Eric. Don’t stop...”

“I’m not planning on stopping,” I said, “but, um, you could maybe let go?” I looked down; her gaze followed mine.

Cazzo! I’m sorry!” She let go of me like my cock was scalding hot. “I promised myself I’d do better this time.” She looked down, embarrassed, blushing. “I lose a bit of control when I cum. It’s funny...” She bit her lip and whimpered “Oh God, oh God...” Another orgasm ripped its way through her.

I traced light circles on her chest, letting her catch her breath for a moment. “What’s funny?”

“Huh?” She giggled. “Oh, yeah! Um, well, before yesterday afternoon, you were totally not my type.” She reached down between my legs again and started stroking, more gently this time. “And now, here we are.”

I chuckled a bit nervously, nodding. “Here we are. Wherever this is.”

“Thinking about it just makes my head hurt. I mean, I want to share you with other girls. The idea makes me hot!” She started breathing heavily again, licking her lips. “Just thinking of you and Shelly, or Val...or whoever gave you these hickies...That’s not normal, you know? Mmmm...” She lost herself in the moment. “Why aren’t I jealous?” She shrugged. “Any...uh...anyway. Um, anyway, I... oh... figured I’m ju... ooh!... just going to go with the flow...oh...ohhhhhh, Eric.” She started shuddering again, arching her back, pressing into my hands. “Yes. Yes!”

Marissa stopped stroking me then, her breathing ragged. “Okay, I give up,” she said, pulling down her shorts. “I don’t care if it isn’t special, I need this.” She pulled down her panties. “Now.” I started to ask if she was sure, but she shoved her tongue in my mouth when I opened it, then pulled back, putting a finger on my lips. “Don’t talk me out of it,” she whispered. “I need this.”

“But...”

“No buts, Eric.” She grabbed me again, trying to guide me into her.

She probably would have made it, but just then the bathroom door crashed open, startling me, the guy at the door stumbling inside. “No, no, no,” she said, but it was too late. I was already off, cumming into Marissa’s hand. Like lightning she dropped to her knees, trying to get it in her mouth. The guy at the door groaned, then said, “Eric?”

“Ward?!” “Eddie?” Marissa was startled long enough that she got some of my cum on her face. Then, I was empty.

“Sorry, dude,” he said, grabbing his stomach. “I’ll find another bathroom.”

Marissa got up off the floor and grabbed a paper towel for her face. “It’s too late, Eddie,” she said, sighing. “You ruined it.”

“Ok good,” he said, then dashed past us to one of the stalls, and fell to his knees. Marissa and I got out of there in a hurry. I had to find another bathroom before I could finally pee.

Tunis—Friday Morning

About an hour later, we docked in the city. Maybe an hour after that, we were finally back on land. I looked around for the twins, but I didn’t see them, so I hoped they were doing well and kept disembarking. I kept trying to fend Edward off, as he’d gotten some idea what was going on in the bathroom.

“So,” he whispered, sitting next to me on the bus. “You and Marissa, huh? Is that going to be a thing with you two?”

I sighed. “I have no idea. She’s coming on strong. Things are getting really weird, Ward. I wound up with those twins last night.”

“No kidding? I knew if I greased the wheels for you, you’d come through!” He slapped my back, then something clicked in his head. “Wait a minute, you did BOTH of them?” I nodded. “You fucking lucky dog! How the hell did you pull that off?”

“I think they were just kinky,” I said, though I suspected it was more than that. “And lonely. Maybe they’re screwing their way across the world? I told you things were getting weird! I swear it’s like I have some kind of mind control.”

“What the hell are you talking about?”

I’d been aching for someone to talk to about all this. The talk in the bathroom with Shelly and Marissa had only made me more frustrated. So I spilled to Edward about the whole dream thing, everything that happened with the twins, and finally what led to the scene in the bathroom with Marissa. “So you think these seizures, or whatever they are, are doing this?”

“Well, duh. Doesn’t it seem like it?”

“So, how did you get the twins?” Edward gave me an incredulous look. “I mean, you didn’t start going all Scanners on them until after they fucked your brains out.”

“I don’t know? Maybe it’s some kind of overflow? I told you about Shelly saying I was hot, right? After she’d been mean all week?”

“Dude, I told you. She’s been pulling your pigtails. You’ve got what the girls want; you just have to use it.”

Marissa poked her head over the seats in front of us; I guess she’d been listening in. “He’s right, Eric. The girls have been talking about you all week.”

“Yeah, right, Missy.” It was my turn to be incredulous.

“It’s true! You’re just unapproachable.” Marissa rolled her eyes at me. “It’s hard for them to get past your denial. You’re so oblivious you don’t notice the signals they send off.”

“Well, if they actually said what they wanted,” I grumped, grumbling. “Maybe they’d be less frustrated. Girls suck.”

“Only if you want me to,” Marissa said, licking her lips. She giggled, then blushed. “Oh my God, did I really say that?”

Edward laughed. “Yeah, Missy. You did.”

“Shut up, Eddie!” She kept blushing. “Anyway, Eric. You suck too! You send off all these weird signals, instead of saying what YOU want.”

“That’s what I’ve been telling him!” Edward slugged me in the shoulder. “See? From the horse’s mouth. Not that I’m calling you a horse,” he said to Marissa.

“Of course not,” she winked at me.

I didn’t really have any response to Marissa, so I just sat there and sulked. Yeah, sure, she had a point. But I wasn’t going to give in, let the double standard of the dating world bow me down. Besides, it was their fault.

Tunis: Friday!

Tunis was an incredible city, and exotic in ways that Italy couldn’t touch. That morning we bussed out to the ruins of Carthage, once the most powerful city in the Mediterranean. A beautiful and striking place, even after millennia of disuse.

After spending the morning in Carthage, we were brought to our hotel, where we managed to relax and lunch. After that, we were taken to the medina, a smorgasbord of architectural delights. We saw a beautiful cathedral and an impressive mosque—it’s amazing that so much falsehood can inspire so much beauty.

Some time in the evening we were let free to stroll through the “souq”—a marketplace similar to the one in my dream. It was a little bit freaky, the deja vu... I found myself looking around, wondering if I would see Valerie anywhere. Of course, I didn’t; she couldn’t afford the trip. She wasn’t anywhere on the continent.

Unfortunately, that’s when things started going downhill again. Suddenly, I felt a sinking in my heart, like I was being abandoned. Everything in my vision started to go black and white. Clearly, I wasn’t isolated—I was surrounded by people. And I wasn’t being abandoned either—and by then, I’d realized what was happening. “Crap crap crap,” I muttered as I ducked into a nearby shop that didn’t look too crowded.

“You are American?” A gruff voice came from behind me, quite accented. I whipped around to see the proprietor of the shop, smiling, excited. I nodded, trying to catch my breath. Sweat was pouring down my face. A look of concern came on his face. “Are you okay?” I tried to nod, but just then I felt a stabbing pain in my pelvis and staggered. The man hurried around from behind the shop counter. He guided me to a nearby chair. “Come, come over here, sit down... Sit!” Then he looked behind me and barked something in a foreign tongue—Arabic, probably.

By then I was starting to tremble. Then color started coming back to the world. I could feel blood rushing in my ears. Everything kind of snapped back into place. A cold, wet washcloth was set on my forehead. The man said something in Arabic, then looked down at me. “Are you okay, my friend?”

“I think so,” I said, a little dazed. I felt embarrassed; I had a raging, uncomfortable erection.

“What is your name, my friend?”

“Um,” I said. I searched my memory before I remembered. “Eric. Eric Chase.”

“Good to meet you, Eric! I am Rami Suleiman. Are you well?”

Another voice came from behind me, speaking in Arabic. I turned to see the speaker—a girl, her face and body covered. She had astounding eyes. “Please, Sonia,” Rami said. “Practice your English. We have a visitor here, from America.”

“I apologize for my sister,” Rami smiled at me.

“It’s okay,” I said to him, then I turned to her. “It’s nice to meet you.”

Sonia bowed her head to me. “It is nice to meet you, Eric. I am Sonia. What just happened?”

“I think... it was a seizure.” I didn’t want to spill too much to these people. For a moment, I was happy—it seemed like whatever the whole mind control thing was, it had stopped. On the other hand, I hadn’t said anything dangerous yet. “I’m okay.” If I kept saying it, maybe I’d believe it. My legs still felt too weak for me to stand, and I had this goddamned erection that wasn’t going away. Lucky for me, they hadn’t noticed it yet, or were too polite to say anything. “I just need to rest for a few minutes.”

Something clicked in my head, and I decided to venture: “You aren’t going to do everything I say now, are you?”

Rami laughed. “Of course not, Sahib.” Sonia, meanwhile, was repeating, in a soft voice, “do everything you say...” Needless to say, this took me aback—what would cause two different reactions? Maybe the effect only hits one person? No, I’d managed to affect both the twins. And it couldn’t be awareness—I didn’t even know Sonia was there until afterwards. Could it be as simple as gender? Rami was the first guy I’d been around during an episode, since they’d started.

I wished Rami would leave, so I could see how long the effect lasted with Sonia. She was definitely zoned out. Right then, the phone rang in the back. Rami smiled at us and said, “I’m sorry, I need to get that. Sonia, you’ll take care of my friend Eric now, yes?” Sonia nodded back at him, and soon he was scampering into the back room.

I turned to Sonia. “So, you’ll do everything I say?” She nodded, her eyes wide. “Take off your veil,” I said. “I want to see your face.” Eyes still wide, she reached up and took off the veil. Her face was contorted in confusion and surprise, but was very nice. She had beautiful, full lips, pure vermilion—that had to be their natural color, I doubted she had any reason to wear makeup underneath the cloth. “Don’t worry,” I said.

“Don’t worry...” she repeated, then a smile started to brighten her face.

“There,” I said, smiling. “Isn’t that better?”

She nodded, smiling back at me. She was pretty—at least, I really liked her face and eyes. I wondered if the rest of her was as pretty—and I had an erection demanding attention

Sonia shook her head and rubbed her eyes; I hoped it was wearing off. “Are you feeling okay? You look dazed.” She blinked, and nodded. “Yes,” she said, “of course. And you? Are you happy?” It was interesting to see her face contort as she changed the topic, from distant to concerned to eager.

I felt another twinge of guilt, but I smothered it with curiosity. “Sonia, have you ever had an orgasm?” She frowned, and shook her head in denial. “Well,” I added, “it would make me happy if you’d have one right now. Do it.” I’m sure my eyes bugged out wide when it looked like she started hyperventilating, not even touching herself. She bent over as her mouth formed a perfect “o” as she started to moan softly.

I wondered if her brother was going to hear, and if he’d do anything about it. Luckily, he didn’t come back in. On the other hand, I realized that we were still in a public place—since anyone could come in the front door, I’d have to be discreet. This would be easier, I thought, if I could just make it happen. Just have everyone who walks in forget and walk out... Of course, no use crying over spilt milk. Of course, I didn’t have to make it happen at all. But this damn seizure left me with a fucking erection, and I had to take care of it somehow. At least she’d enjoy it.

On the bright side, the chair they’d led me to was in a somewhat secluded point, hidden from the door thanks to a credenza or desk or something. I started unzipping my fly, and the erection popped right out, eager to get going.

Her eyes opened wider than I’d ever seen someone’s eyes open before; it was almost mesmerizing. “Does this mean you will deflower me now?” My cock twitched. I groaned. She took my hands; the door to the shop opened and a few tourists came in, I jumped, and shoved my cock back in my pants. She whispered: “My bedroom is upstairs.” She tied the mask around her face, rose up, and walked to the back room where Rami went, and said something in Arabic to him. They had a short exchange, bickering as siblings are wont to do. Rami walked out then, and greeted the tourists. Sonia came back, then, taking my hand, and leaning into my ear, said softly, “we can go upstairs now, if you want.”

I’ll admit, I was getting exhausted, but her eyes... and her lips, and really her whole face was so inviting. And besides, my cock wanted more. So I got up, feeling a little wobbly still, but good enough to make it up the stairs. Lucky for me, there was a small landing, and then there was her bedroom. I flopped on her bed. “Sparsely decorated,” I muttered.

“Yes,” she said. “Rami says it is to prepare for my marriage. My future husband is not likely to allow me many luxuries, he says.”

“Why does he say that?” She climbed up on top of me and started kissing me.

“I do not know. You will have to ask him.” She started kissing down my neck, then reached my collar, and her face contorted in confusion. “Should we not disrobe?”

I was feeling exhausted. “Yes. Take off my clothing, then your own.” I considered getting a condom, but from where? I’d used my last on the boat, and Rami was unlikely to have any (notwithstanding telling him “I want one to fuck your sister”), and their store was a place that sold curios, not latex.

Sonia wasted no time unbuttoning my shirt, then my shorts. I kicked off my sandals myself. I was amazed at the ease at which she was able to take off the garment that covered most of her body—and what a body it was! She was a knockout, her breasts the perfect shape and size (at least for me), slim enough that having her on top wouldn’t be anything worth complaining about, and hips easy to hold on to. Add that to her eyes and lips, and she was something. She could have been a model (and later was). After she slipped off her underwear, I pulled her on top of me, kissed her, took a breast in each hand and gave them some attention, then grabbed onto her hips and guided myself into her. The little gasp of surprise Sonia made when I entered her was almost enough to get me going again, but I held myself back.

Sonia moaned, in what I could tell was pleasure, especially when she pulled me close for another kiss. I kept my hands on her breasts, giving them the kind of attention she’d never gotten before, and that my previous girlfriends had all praised. Pretty soon, she was cumming on her own terms, which set me off, which set her off again. It was nice. She collapsed on top of me. “That was... very nice...”

I grinned at her. “You can say that again. You should take a shower,” I added. “Your customers might not enjoy the sweat otherwise.”

“You are right,” she said. I resisted the urge to invite myself to join her, and instead re-dressed myself and headed downstairs. Rami was done with his customers, so we sat and chatted. I told him I was studying Italian, and this was simply a weekend trip, we talked about my art and the school I attended, we actually got along fairly well. Then he leaned forward and said, “Sahib, I know what you did to my sister upstairs,” and I prepared for the worst. “I cannot help but approve. You are a most excellent choice. I am happy to call you brother.”

“Wait, uh... your sister and I didn’t marry...”

“Yes, I know, but it is easier for me to accept this way, to consider you a brother in spirit. Will you call me brother as well, Sahib?”

“Okay, Rami, brother.”

Just then, my watch beeped.

“Pardon me, Rami. That means I need to get back to the rendezvous point. They keep us tourists on a pretty tight leash.”

Rami laughed. “Ah, my poor brother. Sahib, you enjoy the rest of your time in Tunis. Come back and visit if you can.”

“I’ll try, Rami. I’ll try.”

Rami handed me a business card. “This is the best way to reach us.” I fumbled around in my pockets, trying to find a business card, but couldn’t. “Usually I have a few of mine on me, I’m sorry.”

“It is okay,” Rami said. “Allah has His ways. I am sure I will hear from you when you arrive in the United States.”

Tunis: Friday Evening

To save money, the school was having us all double up on rooms. Of course I was rooming with Edward, and he was busy trying to work out some sort of trade with Marissa, who was rooming with some girl named Ingrid, who wasn’t my type at all (besides, I was crushing on enough girls). He was trying to talk me into staying with Marissa (Marissa and Ingrid were already on board with this plan) but I wasn’t so sure.

Marissa had come back from her wandering with her hair dyed Valerie-blonde, which didn’t suit her nearly as well as Valerie. “What do you think?”

“I don’t know...” I waffled.

“Eddie liked it.” Of course he did, it made her look cheap. You could still kind of see her roots.

“Well,” I continued to waffle, “I’ve always been partial to blondes...” She squealed in delight. “I was hoping it would be something like that.”

Edward walked up just then and nudged me again. “Well, Eric? Room switch? They’re twin beds, but you can push them together if you want.” He gave a big, theatrical wink. “I’ll just give Marissa my key, and we’re good to go.”

I knew he was going to bug me all night long about it, so I just said, “Fine, Ward. Fine.”

Pretty soon, Edward and Ingrid were off to their room, and I was off with Marissa to ours.