The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Zoo Revue

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. An idea I’ve been wanting to try for a while and think I can here. Enjoy.

There’s a lot more to the zoo than visitors actually see. Behind the cages and atriums are a small nerve center to supply the animals with their needs. For the brand new zoo just outside of Sydney, the supply center ran underneath the pavement, a secret set of tunnels and labs that led to the areas the pubic got to see. A small army of vets were on call at all hours to make sure the animals were in good health. However, at three in the morning, things were pretty quiet, which was how Simmone liked it.

A native of the Outback, Simmone had decided long ago that she fit in well with a life of helping animals. She had grown up on a farm and learned early on how best to treat injuries to her friends. She considered them all that, even the ones she was nervous about, like the larger lions and other cats. But she loved her work and she loved what she did and loved feeling good about helping these creatures. In many ways, she felt they were a lot better than some of the people she knew.

She was cleaning up in her small office, settling some paperwork. She was in her late twenties, with a wild mop of red hair that framed her attractive face. She had a great smile, which wasn’t on display at this time. She wore the tan uniform of a zookeeper, even behind closed doors. She had been spending much of the night checking up on some patients. Nothing major, just a few quick checks on minor ailments to some of the smaller animals. Most of them were sleeping now, which was Simmone wished she was doing. She was usually on the day shift, but a last-minute change had forced her to take the night watch. It played hell on her inner clock and she couldn’t wait to get out of here and go home.

A knock on the door caught her attention and Simmone looked up to see Peter standing there. He was a little older than she was, a regular technician on the night shift, so she rarely saw him. He was tall, with dark hair and an easy-going nature that went well with her care of the animals. “How’s the midnight oil?” he asked, his voice carrying some of the accent of a city boy, born and raised.

“Burning too short for my taste,” Simmone sighed as she sat back, her accent a little rougher, to go with her upbringing. “I really have to get back to my own shift soon. These late nights are killing me. I don’t see how you stand it.”

“I find ways to kill the time,” Peter shrugged. “Want to see one?”

“What do you mean?” Simmone frowned.

“Come on,” Peter motioned. “Let me show it to you.”

Simmone didn’t really want to leave her paperwork, but she figured she had plenty of time to kill and something about Peter’s approach called to her natural curiosity. She got up and followed him down the hallway to a deserted lab. It was pretty clear of things, save for a large table and chairs as well as a large glass case, containing a long, dark-colored form that lay quiet as the two walked in. “What do you think?” Peter said, pointing to the case.

“A snake?” Simmone said. “This really isn’t something new. I’ve seen snakes before, you know. I grew up with a few.”

“Ah, but not like this,” Peter said, tapping on the glass case. The head of the snake moved and looked at them. “King cobra, direct from India. Part of the new India exhibit we’ve got going for next week. He’s just here while we put the finishing touches on his new home. You’ve never seen anything quite like this thing before. Take a look at it.”

“It is impressive,” Simmone had to admit as the snake turned to look at her. She felt a chill go through her as she locked onto its beady eyes, which seemed to focus directly on her. “Glad I’m seeing it here and not in the field.”

“I know,” Peter agreed. “This is the kind of snake who loves to mesmerize its prey before eating. I can believe it too. I mean, look at those eyes. Really look at them. It’s like you can feel his power going into you. Just keep looking at his eyes, look at his eyes, look into his eyes, Simmone, look into his eyes and you can feel his power, you can feel his hypnotic power. You look into the cobra’s eyes and you can feel his hypnotic power, you can feel it flowing into you, you can feel his power flowing into you and you can’t help it. You can’t help it, Simmone, you feel his hypnotic power and you can’t do anything to stop it. The cobra has ensnared you now, Simmone, he has ensnared you in his eyes, his hypnotic eyes and you can’t look away, you cannot look away, you can only continue to stare deeply into his hypnotic eyes.”

Peter had learned almost by accident that the belief of snakes owning hypnotic powers could be utilized to his advantage. He had been planning his seduction of Simmone for a while now and timing it for when she was tired had been a masterstroke. Of course, his choice in a snake to train had been good as well. There were few things so instantly captivating as the eyes of a cobra and his quick induction only served to ensnare Simmone more quickly. It was working, her face slackened as she stared helplessly into the eyes of the cobra, her mind buzzing with fatigue as Peter’s voice and the cobra’s eyes began to lead her into a trance.

“You cannot look away, Simmone, you cannot look away from the eyes, from the hypnotic eyes. You can feel the hypnotic power flowing into you, Simmone, hypnotizing you, hypnotizing you, you cannot fight the hypnotic power, Simmone, you cannot look away, you cannot fight, you don’t want to fight, you cannot fight the hypnotic power, you can only give in. Give in, Simmone, give in to the hypnotic power of the cobra, give in to the power and be hypnotized, be hypnotized. You are now hypnotized, Simmone, you are now hypnotized and you cannot fight back. You are hypnotized.”

“I am...hypnotized,” Simone murmured, her eyes still fixed to the gaze of the cobra.

“Yes, Simmone, you are hypnotized. That means you cannot fight any of the commands I give you. You cannot fight any of my commands, Simmone. You are hypnotized now, which means you must obey me, you must obey me, Simmone, you must obey me.”

“Obey...you...”

“Yes, Simmone, you must do everything I say.”

“Everything....you say....”

“Take off all your clothes, Simmone. Take them all off.” Peter watched as Simmone slowly stood straight, her eyes still staring down at the cobra. She reached up and slowly began to undo her uniform. She opened up her jacket to reveal a t-shirt, which she pulled off to show a dark bra. She unzipped her shorts and let them fall, undoing her shoes and socks as well before standing back up. She reached behind her and unsnapped her bra, letting it fall to the ground, her firm breasts falling loose. Her panties soon hit the floor as well, leaving her standing there naked.

Peter moved forward, fumbling off his belt as he embraced her, kissing her hard on the mouth. She responded with a muted passion, her feelings lessened by her trance state. Peter pushed her back on the table and moved down to her pussy, pushing his face into her hot red patch. He let his tongue drag along the brush of hair surrounding the lips, enjoying Simmone’s moan of pleasure as she felt him go at her most sensitive spot. Peter would have loved to eat her out, but his cock was aching for release and he wanted to answer it soon. He climbed back onto her and buried his head in between her lush breasts, pushing them together as he began to slide his rod into her.

Simmone gasped as she felt Peter’s cock enter her, then sighed as he began to pump her. He was a tad rough on her, his cock slamming in and out of her vagina, harder with each thrust but she didn’t care, her mind still wrapped in the spell he had created for her, pleasure the only thing she could feel even as he rammed her into the table with each hard thrust. He continued to work at her breasts, his hands rubbing over her tits as she felt him began to build, his thrusts becoming even harder. He finally let go, his wad blasting into her, causing the entire table to buckle beneath them both.

As they moved into a new position, lying on the sides, Peter thought of how wonderful it was to have a hypnotized woman ready to get him off any night of the week. As he pushed his cock into her ass, he threw a glance back at the friend who had helped him into this wonderful position. The cobra merely stared at him, his eyes carrying some of his power—and a little bit of envy deep down.