The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Accused: Nick Vegas Caught!

copyright © Nov 30 2001

After writing several erotic mind control stories, I felt that I needed a road trip.

I had been blown away by the reader response. It was so empowering to know others shared what I had thought were only my misanthropic fantasies, and from Australian Firefighters to Nevada Housewives, the Rhonda James and Karen stories were being circulated and masturbated over. As an author of erotica, when someone has an orgasm reading words you’ve written, it’s a compliment of the highest order. Having pummeled myself to near dehydration, I thought I’d take a road trip and visit the actual people who I had created the fantasy stories about, my old neighbors: Carol and Roslyn. Karen and Rhonda, respectively.

I arrived after a long scenic drive. The Ocean to my right the majority of the trip as I headed into the small upscale beach community. Many of the small cottages on a medium piece of land had been sold, with monolithic million dollar structures in their place. I had only been away for a year, but the construction done in the meantime had transformed the area to almost unrecognizable.

I pulled up in my faithful truck, immediately recognizable to my old neighbors and friends, because despite it’s age, it always looked newly painted, and I kept the wax up. I had not been out of the car for more than a few minutes, when Carol walked out to her balcony and stretched, breathing in the crisp ocean air. She had a tight t-shirt on, that accentuated her medium sized perfect breasts, and the gentle wind made her chestnut hair move softly. Her firm arms reached to the sky as she arched her back, revealing her flat, tanned tummy and navel as the shirt lifted. She had on a pair of faded short shorts,

and inexpensive flip flops. Her legs were in great shape ,she must have been working out and they were very tan. Her silver toenail polish glinted in the morning sun.

I wanted to memorize her amazing appearance for both my own fantasies and those of my readers. As I approached her porch, I waved. I wasn’t expecting the greeting I had waiting.

“Nick? Is that you?” she asked. “Hey Carol, how ya been?” I chirped back.

As I extended my hand to shake, then opened my arms for a hug, I got a different response. “Fine, no thanks to you, you twisted son-of-a-bitch!” she said as she

slapped me. “I read your twisted little stories on the web, when I was searching for

your email! Don’t think it’s not totally transparent who your characters are!”

She vented. “I read the Karen stories and figured out that she was ME, and that Rhonda James was our next door neighbor, Roslyn. I thought you were my friend, you seemed like such a nice neighbor. How could you place me in all those degrading and bizarre situations? Did it get you off to imagine me hypnotized, and submissive?

You have some major issues and are one sick puppy. You and those other creeps on that site. The lot of you need to GET a LIFE! I showed the sight to Roslyn and if it wasn’t for her calming me down and talking me out of it, we’d have sued your ass. I know I’m not susceptible to hypnosis, or your ass would be TOAST!” she said.

I was flabbergasted. I never thought the sweet little housewife and former model would ever look at the EroticMindControl website, let alone hone in on the stories I had written about her. What were the odds. I felt miniscule, infinitesimal, humiliated... basically, I was caught. Honestly, her knowing it all and being pissed was only making me re-imagine the stories, and I started to get an erection. I think she noticed.

“You, should be...oh my god, now it’s getting you excited? You sick fuck.” she said. Yep, she noticed. I was toast. Suddenly, I heard her phone ring. The cordless was on the balcony, behind her. She spun around to pick it up, but kept her accusatory glance on me once she had it. Her face seethed with anger. I looked away for a moment, trying to see if anyone heard her yelling at me. I saw Roslyn in her window, watching. She had a phone in her hand. Carol covered the mouthpiece before she answered.

“Don’t you go anywhere, I’m not done yet!” she said under her breath to me. “Hello” she said pleasantly into the receiver. “Oh, good timing Roslyn, you’ll never guess who just crawled up to my balcony, leaving a trail of slime behind his perverted ass.. It’s Nick, and he..” Suddenly Carol stopped mid-sentence. Her expression changed, as did her tone of voice. “Yes, Ma’am.” she said in monotone. She stiffened and stood at attention, still listening to the phone. Her eyes went blank and her jaw slackened. “I am Karen, Ma’am, you are Rhonda James, my sole operator.”

Carol hung up the phone and walked past me like I wasn’t there. She went down to the pavement and walked to the building next door. I followed her, fascinated. She went past the laundry room and up the stairs to Roslyn’s door. Roslyn opened it, smirking. She motioned me to enter. I followed Carol inside.

Roslyn had on a pair of nylon sweat pants and sneakers without socks. She had a

spandex tube top on and her blonde hair was pulled up. It looked like she was

doing aerobics to compensate for a night of binge eating. There was melted

ice cream in a bowl, some chips and salsa and half eaten pizza slices on her coffee table.

I could smell fresh coffee over the smell of a stale apartment, old laundry, and the food from her partying the night before. There were several flat beers sitting around as well. There was a steak and eggs frying in the kitchen.

Carol (Karen) stood at attention in front of Roslyn (Rhonda James). “Mannequin.”

said Roslyn, and Carol(Karen) stood posed and silent. Roslyn turned to me and smiled. “You’re a sick bastard, but I love ya. This shit really works! When “Karen” came over to me, hysterical and hyperventilating, she showed me the site. Apparently she had read every single story, so the events made their way into her subconscious. I read the stories again with her, after giving her a valium and a couple Xanax to calm her down. It turns out she’s actually in the top 2% of extremely suggestible subjects. She of course believes she cannot be hypnotized, thanks to my suggestions over a series of sessions in the year

since you have moved. Oh, what a year it has been, Nick.” she said.

She walked over to the kitchen and turned over the steak, cooking with eggs over easy, then fixing herself a plate, complete with toast. She poured us both some coffee, then She sat down at the coffee table and began to eat. ‘Karen’ stayed motionless, still posed. “I LOVE having a maid, servant, and total submissive.” she continued. “I mean, I had experimented with women in college, but me being so athletic, I always attracted really butch girls, who wanted to try to dominate me. I like to be in charge, the more the better.

I never really got into it, and dated a string of younger guys, guys I could order around and have do things for me, but damn..I never though a chick could be as satisfying as this one is.” She chomped down a piece of steak after cutting off the fat and smearing it in egg yolk.

“Karen’, has accepted her place under my total control, thanks to your stories. I just got her to remember them as real events, and imagine herself as the character, until she believed she WAS the character. I even wrote a couple of addendums to suit my own purposes, and deepen her training while expanding her duties.” Said “Rhonda”.

My erection was pushing through my pants, I couldn’t believe she had not only gotten turned on by the stories, but was able to make them occur in reality. I had to see more, I thought. “I have to see more.” I said. “I figured you’d want to,” said Rhonda. Let me give you a demonstration of “the mechanism” to use a Manchurian Candidate phrase.

Rhonda polished off the steak, leaving only gristle and fat chunks mixed with yolks on her plate. She slopped the melted ice cream, and pizza crusts on top, and grabbed two flat bottles of beer and crushed some of the chips and salsa onto the pile. The glop of melted cheese from what must’ve been nachos laid on top. She proceeded into the kitchen. I followed.

“Karen” shouted Rhonda, “human garbage disposal, now! Kitchen position!”

Karen broke mannequin pose and walked zombie-like into the kitchen. She lowered to her knees in front of the sink, and tilted her head up, mouth agape. Her eyes held no expression. Rhonda began to scrape the plate of nacho cheese, melted ice cream, pizza crusts, and steak fat soaked in yolks into Karen’s open mouth. She stopped when Karen’s mouth was ready to overflow. Rhonda flicked the switch on her counter, to her actual, but broken disposal unit. Upon hearing the click Karen chewed and swallowed the mess, then opened her mouth again. Rhonda poured two flat beers, old coffee, and flat diet soda down Karen, who never once flinched. Rhonda flicked the switch again and Karen closed her mouth.

“Karen-Maid-Mode” said Rhonda. Karen stood up, her expression one of domestic

professional, with a genuine concern to please her employer. “Ma’am, did you need some cleaning or laundry done?” Karen asked. “Yes, tidy up this kitchen, and clean up the living room, then sort that laundry into its respective piles.” said Rhonda.

“Footwear, panties, and tops, respectively, then by color ma’am?” Inquired Karen.

“Correct.” said Rhonda. Karen began to clean, oblivious to my presence, and in short order the kitchen was clean, all the stockings, socks, panties, bras and sweaty t-shirts were in separate piles, according to colorfastness and fabric for washing...or whatever else Rhonda had in mind.

“You see Nick, I not only have her trained as Karen in character as a maid, but your idea of using dreams and creating false memories was in genius” said Rhonda. “The waking Carol has pleasant memories of a hot babysitter whose feet she’d cuddle with when she slept on the job. She is totally comfortable with the idea of her attraction to me, since I have been her “fantasy type” from her earliest memories. She thinks she cannot be hypnotized, so she replaces her memories of “Karen” episodes with having helped me around the house out of pure gratitude for all I have done for her over the years. I have her trained with several triggers, each for whatever mood I’m in and whatever I want done.” continued Rhonda.

As Karen finished the tidying up, she stood at attention, with a pleasant domestic’s

expression. “All done Ma’am.” she said cheerfully. Rhonda turned to her and said:

“EarlyTeen Karen, babysitter sleeping!” Rhonda said. Karen went from serious Domestic to giggly teen. She put her hair into two pig tails and was hyperactive, running around.

“Karen, I’m going to watch tv now, go in and go to bed.” said Rhonda. “Yes Miss

Jameson” said Karen, like a young teen. Karen skipped around the apartment then back into Rhonda’s bedroom. She pretended to sleep for a few minutes, then crept back into the living room. Rhonda feigned sleep, her sneaker-clad feet on the coffee table. Karen crawled into the room. Stopping anytime Rhonda stirred. When Rhonda was perfectly still, Karen made it to her feet, and stared up at her. “You are such a beautiful sitter, I watch you sleep every time you baby sit. God, you are so beautiful, you are the perfect woman. I have such a crush on you.” Karen pulled Rhonda’s sneakers gently off her feet, and then began to rub the tip of her nose on her soles. Her body trembled with anticipation, as she brushed her face across the feet. She kept looking up at Rhonda, with her lips gently kissing her soles as Rhonda feigned sleep. Karen rubbed herself with one hand while running her other along Rhonda’s legs, lifting the sweat pant leg enough to reveal larger, solid calves. Karen touched the underside of the calf, while running her tongue along Rhonda’s sole, and her body trembled under the intensity

of a teen orgasm, with all the wonder and adrenaline the sneaking experience gave her. " You...are...so...Beautiful..” she whimpered under her breath as she collapsed. Rhonda grabbed a different pair of sneakers, much older and more abused looking, and put them on. She did a few lunges and jogged in place for a few minutes. She was sweating profusely.

Rhonda looked down at the semi-conscious Karen, convinced she was a teen

sneaking a lick at her babysitter’s body. “Adult Karen, attention!” she commanded. Karen leapt up and stood rigidly at attention, every muscle flexed. Rhonda walked around her, as if a sergeant, making an inspection. She gave Karen a Karate chop on the shoulder, and a strong kidney punch with the other hand. Karen didn’t flinch.

Rhonda then stepped to the side of her and gave her a roundhouse kick in the stomach, but Karen didn’t budge. She was solid as a rock. “To whom does this body belong?” asked Rhonda? Without hesitation Karen responded: “This body is the property of Rhonda James, and obeys her commands without question.”

“Ultra-submissive mode Karen!” Karen’s expression immediately morphed into one of intense longing to worship Rhonda James.

She dropped to her knees and placed her palms on the floor. She looked up at Rhonda with a pleading look in her eyes, groveling, hoping she was worthy to even be spit upon by the goddess before her. Rhonda looked down on her, with an expression of disdain, and using a foot, kicked one of Karen’s arms out from under her, sending her to the ground, on her back. Karen moaned softly in pleasure, and looked up at her. Rhonda put her foot onto Karen’s heaving chest. “Untie it!” she ordered Karen. Karen was breathing heavily and untied

Rhonda’s sneaker. She looked up for her next command. “Take it off, and show me who is in command!” barked Rhonda. “Yes, Ma’am, thank you.” whimpered Karen, so totally obedient, so completely submissive. She licked her lips as she pulled the sneaker off Rhonda’s foot. As Karen looked up at the sole above her beautiful face, an expression of ecstasy and anticipation overcame her. “Tell me about BOSAR as you show me who’s boss!” said Rhonda. Karen ran her tongue in a continuous lick from Rhonda’s heel to her little toe. She shuddered. “B is Rhonda James’ Beauty.” she said.

Karen ran her tongue in a continuous lick from Rhonda’s heel to her next toe. She shuddered again. “O is for obedience, I obey Rhonda’s every command.” said Karen. Karen ran her tongue in a continuous lick from Rhonda’s heel to her next toe. She shuddered again. “S, I submit to, S I serve, only Rhonda James.” she whimpered. Karen ran her tongue in a continuous lick from Rhonda’s heel to her next toe. She shuddered again. “A, I admire everything about Rhonda James.” she cried. Karen ran her tongue in a continuous lick from Rhonda’s heel to her next toe. She shuddered again. “R, I revere, respect, and worship Rhonda James” she said.

“Excellent!” said a smiling Rhonda. Your BOSAR training is coming along nicely.

It will increase daily, every hour on the hour, do you accept and understand? she asked. “Yes, Ma’am, I accept and understand.” whispered Karen. “Who is mine to command?” asked Rhonda. “I am yours to command, Rhonda James” shrieked Karen as an earth-moving orgasm shook her perfect body. She trembled as the orgasm was released, further increasing her association of total obedience and ultimate pleasure. She was curled up around her mistress’s feet, her head resting on Rhonda’s bare foot.

As Karen lie there, in the afterglow of orgasm, I could see Rhonda was bored with that mode. While it showed total power over Karen, Karen got pleasure as well as Rhonda. Rhonda was all about her. Just her. So she proceeded.

“Karen-Robot Mode.” uttered Rhonda. From her cozy position curled around Rhonda’s ankles, Karen’s body went stiff. Her legs extended, feet together, her arms slapped to her sides. You could see the muscles in her thighs flex, she had them so contracted. Fingers aligned, hands like blades, stuck to her sides, Karen’s arms looked like tempered steel she was flexing every muscle of her flawless body. Her neck was tight, her jaw clenched, and her expression was completely blank, utterly mechanical.

Her eyes opened very slowly, she stared ahead at nothing. Extremely slowly, she sat up. She didn’t use her arms, just contracted her abs. Her feet lay perfectly still in front of her. She brought them in and flat, while leaning forward, and slowly raised herself into the position of attention, like a slow motion, extended squat. No wonder her body was so lean, despite being Rhonda’s human garbage disposal. She was doing exercises and muscle flexing that without hypnosis would require extreme focus and discipline.

She stood at attention, every muscle flexed. She looked amazing. “Robot-Identify yourself” commanded Rhonda, smugly. “I am Robot K-100, created for and programmed by Rhonda James to serve and obey Rhonda James.” Karen replied in monotone. “What is your deepest programming K-100?” asked Rhonda, impressed with her thoroughness. “That I am a robot, before all else, from the beginning, created and designed to please and obey Rhonda James. My thoughts are given to me by her, my body belongs to her ,and is her property to use as she wills. My mind yields to her, and all it’s functions are under her control, she is ultimately my sole operator. I cannot resist or deny her suggestions or commands, I am merely an extension of her will. Ingestion of her DNA gives her total command of her loyal robot.

“You see Nick, whatever she believes to be true, is true for her. Once she read the stories, and I was able to get her under the first time, it came to me that your story on the robot would make programming her with the other characters easier. I made the robot personality the deepest, so that long beyond even her own identity, when she’s “awake” she is the robot. The robot assumes the other personalities or characters as I see fit. I have her body so thoroughly under my control, because she is convinced that she’s ingested enough of my DNA, that it has taken over. She’s tasted me enough over the last year, between going down on me, and licking anything else I request, that she’s mine now. Her menstrual cycle is synchronized with mine, and I can, well watch.” she smiled.

“Robot, the temperature in here is 120 degrees, respond.” said Rhonda. Karen began to break out in a profuse sweat, her body believed it was that warm in the apartment. “Robot, tell me about your hard wiring.” commanded Rhonda. “My synapses have been altered by the ingestion of Rhonda James’ DNA, to allow

the neural pathways of total obedience to burn into my brain. My brain is literally designed to obey and serve the commands of Rhonda James. My body responds to her auditory commands whether I am conscious or not.” stated Karen.

“How the hell does that work? I asked. “I can send Karen home to sleep, and an hour later her body, pre commanded to return and say...wax my floors, paint my apartment, or just pleasure me orally while I watch TV, will do as I say. She has no memory of the tasks, just an aching musculature in the morning. When I really feel sadistic, I put her in “Karen neighbor-Mode” and make her b

ody follow my commands while she verbally resists me. She thinks she can fight what I tell her to do, but her body complies, much to her surprise, and she finds herself doing degrading things as I command them. I have a built-in submission factor, so that after she does X act and her body rocks in pleasure, that her mind follows, and she’s converted to accept. I can run that scenario over and over, when I’m bored. I was reading about the new heroin craze and I came up with a really fun little skit, would you like to see it?” she asked.

“Um, sure, I said. I had no idea what she’d do. “Karen-neighbor mode, heroin scenario” said Rhonda. Karen walked to the front door, exited, and then knocked. “Enter” said Rhonda. Karen, all chipper, but looking a bit desperate and strung out, entered. “Hi Rhonda!” she said in a sing-song voice, trying to look nonchalant. “Hey Karen, how are you today?” asked Rhonda. “I, I, need a fix, I can’t go any longer without it. Please, I’ll do whatever you want, I don’t care, please Rhonda.” Karen sank to her knees, she held onto Rhonda’s sweat pants in a tight grip, cold sweat pouring from her pasty pale face.

“Ok, but you’re going to have to detail my car, then clean my bathroom...with your toothbrush. “I’ll do anything, I don’t care. I need it.” she said. Rhonda looked at me. She pointed to the sandals behind me, they were well worn, and had imprints of Rhonda’s foot from frequent use. ‘Shoe heroin’ is what I like to call this, said Rhonda, as I handed her the sandals. She put them into Karen’s quaking hands. She dropped to her knees and holding the sandal’s in a death grip, licked the soles of their salt, and Rhonda’s imprint. Karen’s eyes rolled back in her head, her neck arched and her body jerked, she went limp, and dropped to the floor. Her pelvis twitched now and then. She moaned softly.

“She’s higher than a kite right now, she’ll come down in an hour or two if I leave her, and have a stronger craving, but she’ll have to fight it until she does my car and bathroom. Or if I felt like it, she could snap out of it now and be any ‘character’ or mode I suggest. I have been giving her suggestions for behavior when her fiancée’ goes out of town, or if I need to take her to Hollywood fundraisers with me as my guest.

The robot and submissive personas might not work there, so I had been giving her

these suggestions last night. You’re the first person to see this,” said Rhonda.

“Karen, cravings over, Robot mode” barked Rhonda. As if magic, the strung out looking frothing Karen, went from slumped heap on the floor to full attention, and rigidity, and again stood up, all muscles flexed to intensity. She looked incredible.

“Karen-lesbian wife mode” uttered Rhonda. Karen’s appearance became softer,

she relaxed a little, and her body took on a seductive stance. She looked at Rhonda with a deep love in her eyes, and smiled wickedly. “Is Nick staying for dinner baby?” she asked, a sultry tone to her voice. She walked over to Rhonda and threw her arms around her. She nuzzled her neck and gently bit her ear. Her hungry tongue darted at the lobe. Rhonda sat on the couch, Karen snuggled next to her. She took Rhonda’s hand and began to suck on each finger. “Are you hungry? Can I cook you something? Do you need a back or footrub honey? She whispered in her ear in a stage whisper. “Do you want me to go down on you? I just want to make you happy baby.” Karen said. “You know you

make me happy Karen, don’t you?” asked Rhonda. “I try honey, I just want to be

everything you want me to be. Mmmm. I love you Rhonda James.

“And, Robot-Mode Karen.” said Rhonda. Karen’s expression went blank again,

she stood up next to the couch all muscles tense. “Yes Ma’am I obey.” said Karen.

“So what do you think Nick?” asked Rhonda. “Holy shit, you have outdone yourself, I can’t believe you actually turned my little fantasy into reality. I have had a thing for the two of you for some time.” I said.

“Come on Nick, you’ve had a thing for her mostly, I read the stories, I know you think she’s the hottest thing around. You probably got off when I had full control of her in the stories, imagining this perfect body, at your command. Look at it, it’s flawless.”

Karen was flawless. Her tan, her face, her hair. She was my ideal, and I had fantasized about her, but Rhonda made it into a reality for herself. Karen was undeniable y hers, totally and completely. “You probably want to exercise your foot fetish on her don’t you?” said Rhonda. “Look at her legs, those feet, the silver toenail polish, just like in your stories. I bet you’d like her to have some Keds on without socks, so you could pluck them off her and adore her perfect size 7 and half feet.” she chided. “I guess I do owe you that much, for vicariously presenting me with my own robot servant.”

I have to admit, my foot fetish is no secret, and Rhonda knew this. Karen always had a great pedicure, and used that silver/chrome toenail polish. Her physical perfection and classic beauty was only enhanced with her so incredibly under hypnosis.

“Would you like to run your tongue all over her perfect body Nick? Take in her

scents and flavors, fulfill your fantasy of her? There’s still time, it’s several hours until 5 O’clock, and you could finally make your little wet dream come true.” She taunted.

I was tempted. I mean, how often in life do you have the chance to act out a fantasy like that? The real question for me was...which mode do I want her in?