The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Adjusters II: The Greek Fiasco

Prelude to a Party (1)

“So, did it work?” was the first thing Daniel asked Jackson when the latter entered the apartment.

Cindy looked up over Radhu’s shoulder, giving Jackson a nod of acknowledgment before returning her attention to the documents that Radhu had extracted from the Delta Iota Kappa systems and from Doctor Cargyle’s laptop. There was a wealth of information there, although much of it was either incomprehensible or of no relevance to them. But the two were finding it fascinating, having been studying the documents for the last hour, conferring in hushed tones.

Jackson plopped himself down on the couch, and pulled a ticket out of his pocket. He flashed a smile towards Daniel. “Yup, got it.”

Daniel grinned and snatched the ticket from Jackson’s hand. A ticket to DIK-Bash, held later that night, at the Delta Iota Kappa fraternity house. The group had brainstormed for a while about the best way to crash the party—the attendance for this evening’s event was restricted to alumni and a few select guests, in contrast to the later activities of the weekend-long party, which would allow a more general attendance. The matter of attendance had led Cindy to suspect that the DIK girls probably would not be present for those later events—or at least less so—which had led Daniel to finally elect to go the direct route, and he had sent Jackson to try to bribe someone for their ticket. Whatever the cost, had been the motto. Jackson knew a brother hurting for money, and had figured that brother might be the weak link. He had been right.

“You’ll need a costume,” said Jackson.

Daniel looked at him with a frown. “Costume?”

“Yup. It’s a costume party this year. I’m going as Thor.” Jackson managed to look like a kid when he said that, then grew somber again when he remembered that he was hunting for his girlfriend.

Radhu peeked up from his desk. “Thor! Which incarnation? Kirby’s? Buscema’s? Oh, maybe Frenz’s? His was a particularly awe-inspiring rendition.”

“Huh, I’m going with the movie version.”

“Oh.” Radhu turned back to his computer, looking vaguely disappointed.

“A costume,” mumbled Daniel. “Great.”

“You could recuperate the disguise you wore for Halloween last year,” said Radhu, not looking up this time.

“The pirate costume?”

“Not very original,” said Jackson.

Daniel looked at him uncomprehendingly for a few seconds. “It doesn’t have to be original! It’s a costume! No, the problem is that there’s no mask. They’ll recognize me immediately.”

Radhu was unfazed. “It is a simple matter to affix a mask and style yourself Zorro, avenger of the high seas.”

Daniel’s first instinct was to volley a sarcastic remark back to his Indian friend, before thinking about the suggestion for a second and agree with reluctance that it was not a bad idea.

Cindy stared up once again over Radhu’s shoulder, looking upset. “Forget the disguise,” she said. “Only one ticket?”

Her meaning was clear. She had argued this point with Daniel repeatedly over the last day. She had insisted on accompanying him to the party. He had been adamant that it was too dangerous. He remembered the last party on which he had been on assignment—the NADA party where Radhu had come too close to meeting a gruesome end—and the experience did not make him more amenable to a repeat occurrence.

“If it’s too dangerous for me,” she said, unrelenting, returning to the argument of the previous day, “why would it not be too dangerous for you?”

“Because as near as we can tell,” and Daniel looked at Jackson for confirmation, “only men have been invited as guests, and the girls are all part of the entertainment.” Jackson nodded. “So there’d be no real way to bring you in without arousing suspicion.”

She frowned. “You think I couldn’t find a costume that would hide my gender?”

“I did not say that. All I’m willing to say is that we only have one ticket.”

“Jackson has his,” she retorted.

“No way!” Jackson jumped, suddenly agitated. “I’m going in there and getting Kyra back.” His tone made it clear there would be no arguing about it.

“Cin, don’t worry about me. Jackson will be there, and we’ll be in contact with Radhu the whole time.” He pointed to the video camera Radhu had given him, the size of a jacket button, a marvel of miniaturization that Radhu had borrowed from a doctoral student in Electrical Engineering. The gadget could hook into a wireless network to transmit images, and Radhu had used some of his backdoors into the Delta Iota Kappa fraternity network to ensure that the camera could retransmit the images within the fraternity’s system. While he was installing the necessary software, Radhu had noticed that some of his earlier backdoors had been closed, and worried that his hacking had been detected.

“Rad,” said Daniel, in a transparent attempt at changing the topic of discussion, “anything happening with the doctor?”

Radhu sneaked a glance at a small monitor to the side. “Nothing. No movement but a few squirrels cavorting in and out of frame.”

Cindy was not ready to let it go, though. “So what’s the plan?”

“Simple. Jackson and I go in, and we look for Jenn and Kyra. I have your taser, and I have the thing that Rad got from his other friend over at the med school.” Radhu had managed to obtain a prototype needleless injection syringe and a ketamine-based narcotic that was supposed to subdue anyone within fifteen seconds, and keep them asleep for well over an hour. There were three shots in the syringe. We go in, knock the girls out, get them out.” He made it sound simple.

Cindy was unconvinced. “I’d feel safer if there were more of you.”

“Well, you know what they say about those cooks and their soup?”

She made a face. “Do we even know they’re gonna be there?”

“Biff said they’d be there.” That it was a possibility was enough for Daniel.

Cindy did not let it go. “Could Serena help?”

Daniel hesitated, while Jackson looked at him. “I... I don’t know if I’m ready to trust her. I’m worried that she’s gonna turn out to be a liability rather than a help.” He felt bad admitting that he thought that way, but it was the truth. After all he had learned about the Delta Iota Kappa programming, Serena could at any moment be turned into an enemy when she was around fraternity brothers.

“What if Jackson got her to lend a helping hand by using the trigger?” asked Radhu, his tone carefully neutral. Daniel knew that his friend had taken the news of his crush’s programming in stride, but still, it could not have been easy.

Jackson shook his head. “Can’t risk it. When we get to the party, any of the brothers could put her under himself, and she’d obey his orders, not mine. No, Daniel’s right, she’d be a problem more than a help.”

“I guess we could keep her as an option in case of major snafu,” Daniel mused.

“Perhaps.”

A knock at the door interrupted everyone. Jackson jumped, clearly on edge.

“Speak of the devil...” said Radhu calmly.

Daniel shot him a quizzical look and went to open the door. It was indeed Serena, looking her usual smashing self in a tailored suit with her sempiternal pencil skirt. She greeted Daniel with a smile and hugged him, and Daniel hesitated a second before returning the embrace. If Serena felt his initial reticence, she gave no sign of it as she gingerly stepped into the room but stopped short when she saw how many people were there. She looked puzzled.

“Look at that, everyone’s here. Oh! Jackson, right?” she said, turning to the young man. “Small world, I was just looking for you. I have a huge favor to ask of you.”

Jackson looked at her, unsure how to respond. “Ask away, but I can’t promise anything.”

“The party tonight that your frat organizes. DIK-Bash. What do you know about it?”

“What do you mean?”

“I heard there were quite a few big names showing up, old members, alums, powerful people. Rumor going around campus is that it’s a pretty private affair. So what can I expect?”

Jackson hesitated. “I’m actually not sure. People haven’t talked about it much, at least not with me. I’m pretty low on the totem pole, you know.”

“A completely up-ended cliché, that one,” grumbled Radhu, his attention riveted on his monitor—he looked to Daniel like he was striving hard to avoid looking at Serena. “Native Americans used to put their most revered figures on the lowest positions on their totems, not the highest. Therefore, your intent was probably to say that you are pretty high on the totem pole.”

Jackson looked at Radhu uncomprehendingly for a few beats before turning back to Serena. “Thing is, I know nothing, except that it’s tonight. And... you’re going to be there, I take it?”

She shook her wrist, where the silver charms bracelet jingled softly. “Yes indeed, one of the benefits of being a DIK girl, right? Access to the frat events, including their most exclusive. I just want to milk the opportunity for all it is worth. But everyone seems more discreet than usual about this one. Which tells me that something interesting is bound to happen.”

Daniel and Cindy shared a look. Jackson sputtered. “Right... Well... I guess I’ll... see you there tonight, then?”

“Indeed. Now,” and she turned to look at everyone in the room, “what’s going on here? Daniel?”

“Nothing. Just hanging out.”

“Right. Just hanging out. Don’t try that on me. You folks are up to something. What is it?” Her stare was penetrating. Daniel sighed. This was Serena all right, despite everything that had happened to her in the past months, and her journalistic instincts were intact. He decided to go with a half truth. “I’m just...” he hesitated, trying to make himself look vaguely ashamed, as if he had been doing something that he knew she would disapprove of, “I’m just trying to figure out a way to get Jenn back.”

“Oh sweetie!” Serena stepped up to him and ran her hand through his hair. “You’re not still torturing yourself with that, are you? You’re gonna make yourself ill. You’re not a lovesick teenager anymore. You’re gonna have to man up and do something about this.”

He forced himself to smile. “You’re right,” he said, “I’ll have to take care of it. It’s just difficult, you know?”

“Yeah, I know. Heartache is always a pain to deal with. But it’s like a Band-Aid—you have to rip it off quickly.”

“Huh... that makes no sense.”

“Oh, it does. You just have to understand the meaning, that’s all.”

She looked around, at Radhu, seemed about to say something, then to change her mind. Behind her, Cindy, who had moved to Jackson’s side, was whispering something in his ear. “Well,” said Serena, “I better be off to get ready for the party tonight, then. Good to see you all.”

As she turned towards the door, Jackson called out. “Serena,” he said, “I am your DIK brother.”

Serena turned to him and she looked down to the fraternity ring on his hand. Her eyes went glassy for a few seconds before looking up at the young man. She smiled a wicked smile, and seemed to have forgotten about everyone else in the room. “Hi cutie,” she said, her voice sultry. She took a step towards Jackson, never breaking eye contact. She walked by a stunned Daniel, who could hear her breathing deepen and her skin flush right before his eyes. Serena licked her lips.

Daniel was the first to say anything. “Jackson! What the fuck are you doing?”

Cindy responded for the young man. “Listen. Jackson here knows this, but you don’t, not really. You have to understand what you’re going to see at the party tonight. This,” and she pointed to Serena, who ignored her, “is what it looks like. This is what they can make girls do. This is what they can make Kyra do, and Jenn do, and probably will. Right now, Serena’s hanging on to Jackson’s every word, and will do pretty much anything he says. And while she knows we’re here, she’s dismissed us as unimportant, since we’re not Jackson. Jackson’s her whole world. Show him, Jackson.”

“Huh... what do you want me to do?”

“Just tell her to do something.”

“Serena... stand on one leg.”

“Of course, cutie,” replied Serena, and she promptly lifted one leg, bending it at the knee and keeping her balance on a single spike heel, something that Daniel thought required some nontrivial work. He looked at his friend carefully, noting how her face held a relaxed, expectant expression, as she stared at Jackson without wavering. She looked transfixed. He was fascinated, and repulsed, at the same time. It reminded him, not accidentally, of the look Jenn sometimes harbored when Biff was looking at her. Daniel figured that pretty much the same mechanism was at play here.

“Oh for God’s sake!” cried Cindy. “Is that all you can think of?”

“Well...” Jackson had the presence of mind to actually blush, “you do it, then.”

“Fine. Tell her to listen to me.”

“Serena,” said Jackson, after a moment’s hesitation, during which his eyes were locked on Cindy’s, in a silent contest of will that the diminutive blonde won hands down, “you will treat anything that Cindy here says as if it came from me. Do you understand?”

Serena’s gaze lingered on Jackson before shifting to Cindy, sweeping up and down and taking in the short blonde, spending a comparatively long amount of time on those naked legs exposed by the short skirt she was wearing. “Of course I understand,” she said, giving her best impression of what a lecherous grin might be like. “I’m not dumb, you know. Hungry. Horny. Ready to fuck a bull. But not dumb.”

“Of course not,” replied Cindy, unperturbed by the look the curvy black girl was giving her. “Serena, listen to me.” She pointed to Daniel. “I want you to go to Daniel and slap him, as if he had just told you the most injurious personal comment you can imagine; and then, I want you to kiss him like he was your long lost lover now returned.”

Before Daniel could protest, Serena turned towards him and with a scowl on her face took the two steps that separated them and shot him a resounding slap that sent his head spinning. When his head whiplashed back towards her, his hand on his now stinging cheek, she was furious, and her lips were trembling.

“How dare you,” she growled, clenching her fist as if she had decided that slapping him was hardly enough repayment for what she imagined he had told her, and was considering following up with a well-deserved punch. “I trusted you, you piece of shit!” There was venom in her voice, and her eyes reflected it perfectly—anger and betrayal and a hunger for revenge. Daniel feared what he might have to do to protect himself from her assault.

When she jumped though, she surprised him completely—even though he had heard Cindy’s instructions. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him close and kissed him hard on the lips, her tongue flirting past his to invade his mouth. He felt her whole body gluing itself to his, the pressure of her thighs, the weight of her breasts, the subtle motion of her groin against his, the little moans that escaped her throat.

When she pulled out from what turned out to be a scorching kiss, she looked at him straight in the eyes, and he almost jumped back again at the lust that was overwhelming her expression. “My love—I missed you so much! I thought you were gone!” She kissed him against, fiercely, and Daniel had to fight hard to keep himself from returning her kiss. She felt good in his arms, very good, her body molded to be held and caressed and fondled. Guilt—about Jenn, about Cindy, about Radhu even—fought it out with an almost automatic response from his own body. That Serena was undulating against him, making sure he felt the press of her body against every sensitive part of his body, did not help matters at all.

She pressed her forehead against his, looking him deep in the eyes, hungry. “I want you! I’ve waited so long, I can’t hold it in anymore!” She raked her nails against his sides, pulling his shirt out of his pants, wanting to feel his skin. “I’m going to fuck you so hard and so long you’re going to be out of it for days, while I use and abuse your body until I’m satiated! I’m gonna suck you, ride you, fuck you like you’ve never been before!”

Daniel cast a beseeching glance at Cindy, who chimed in. “Serena, stop. Step back, get down on your knees, and stay there.” Immediately, Serena obeyed, hiking up her skirt over her shapely thighs before dropping down to her knees within the circle formed by the group in the room.

Daniel took a deep breath, composing himself. Serena was on her knees, spine straight, hands on her thighs, calmly waiting for her next instructions. Her face was slightly flushed. Cindy was looking at Daniel, clearly assessing his reactions to Serena’s behavior, the frown on her face her only hint as to what she thought of them. Jackson kept his glance downward, avoiding everyone’s eyes, as if he was ashamed of what Cindy could make Serena do, as if the actions of his fraternity sank in full force when exposed through the grim reality of the current situation. As for Radhu, anyone looking at him would think that he was contemplating the situation calmly, sitting still in his desk chair, his eyes fixed on Serena’s form, but Daniel knew his friend well enough to be able to read both the utter shock and the undisguised longing in his carefully controlled expression.

“Cin—I think this is enough,” he started, still eyeing Radhu, wondering exactly what was going on in his friend’s head.

“No way,” replied the petite blonde, shaking her head. She looked him square in the eyes. “I need you to know exactly what you’ll be facing tonight. It goes way beyond just making the girls act a certain way. It’s about making them want to be a certain way. Here, watch—” and she addressed the kneeling black girl once more. “Serena, look at me. You are going to open your blouse nice and slow, and expose your boobs to us. You want us to hurt them. You are going to beg us to hurt them. The single most important thing in the world is to get your boobs slapped, pinched, punched—you need them to hurt, and you need it to come from someone in this room other than yourself. Do you understand?”

Daniel’s head shot up when he heard Cindy. “What? Come on! Is that really necessary?”

Cindy stared him down. “This is what you’ll be facing tonight. If you can’t handle it here, in this room, with your friends, what are you going to do at that party? I know you, Dan—you’re going to want to talk with the girls, be nice to them, try to convince them that they don’t really want to do the stuff that they’re doing. You’re going to try to be reasonable. And you have to see that you can’t reason with them in this state. Don’t worry about Serena here—she won’t remember a thing. But you will.”

Serena was oblivious to this exchange, busy as she was unbuttoning her blouse, slowly, methodically, parting the material to expose a cream lace bra that drew a delightful contrast with her dark skin and supporting her large breasts and thrusting them up while almost keeping her nipples free. She opened the front clasp, and even Daniel in his disturbed state could not help but stare at the uncovered flesh. Serena palmed her large breasts, hefting them and rolling her nipples between her fingers.

She was moaning all the while, her eyes opening and closing as she massaged her breasts. Her moans turned to groans when she squeezed them hard, and her pelvis pushed up from the floor, her thighs tensing. She stiffened and straightened up and groaned again before opening her eyes and looking at everyone in the room. “Please...” she whispered.

“Please what?” asked Cindy, unflinching.

Serena locked on to her voice like a heat-seeking missile to a roaring barn fire. She pushed her breasts up further, turning her upper body towards the petite blonde. “Please grab my tits,” she said, pleading, the expression of longing on her face intense and earnest. “You can do whatever you want to them—just grab them and squeeze them!”

She became more agitated, taking a step—still on her knees—towards Cindy, who did not respond but merely looked at Jackson sitting next to her. Serena followed her glance, and smiled at Jackson herself, crawling to her knees to him. “Jackson,” she said, her voice lowering, “you like my tits, right? You want to grab them? Squeeze them? Bite them? I’ll let you do all that, and more!” She stopped when she had reached him, rubbing one large breast on his knee, trying to entice him.

Exchanging a look with Cindy, who shook her head slightly, he maintained a carefully neutral expression as the black girl on her knees before him pleaded further.

“Please, Jackson,” she mewled, pressing her breast into his leg, “please squeeze my tits? Squeeze them hard—I want to feel it down my bones! I’ll suck you if you want. I bet you’d like that, too—” her voice grew lower, seductive, as she straightened up and grabbed one of his hands and pressed it against her flesh, sighing deeply, “shove your cock in my mouth? I suck real good, too. You can ask around, I give some of the best head on campus. I love to feel a thick cock down my throat, fucking in and out, filling me up. What do you say? You get to fuck my mouth, and you get to slap my tits too. Come on, don’t all guys want to do that? Slap some big jugs around, watch them jiggle and bounce? You can do it as hard as you want. The harder the better—I really like it rough... Please, Jackson! Please!” She grew desperate when she saw that Jackson was not reacting, forcing him to squeeze his hand on her breast with her own hand.

Daniel wanted to interrupt them, but Cindy scowled at him. He was getting angry, but she simply mouthed: “This is what you will have to face. Now face it.”

Serena looked around at the remaining men, Daniel and Radhu, and a racy smile danced on her lips as she turned towards the lanky Indian who was motionless in his desk chair, missing nothing from what was going on before him, but not saying a word nor moving a muscle. His face was a mask that he undoubtedly meant to be expressionless, but under which Daniel could see both longing and eagerness. And if he could see it, then so could Serena, who knew Radhu just as well. And see it she did, as her next statements proved.

“Rad, my wonderful friend Rad,” she cooed, after dropping to her hands and knees and crawling towards him, her movements exaggerated to impart the most motion to her swinging breasts, to which Radhu latched his gaze. “Always sitting on the sidelines, watching, thinking, evaluating.”

She straightened up when she reached him, and resumed her kneeling position, back straight, chest thrust out, large breasts exposed and offered. She cupped them once again, squeezing them up, her nipples between her fingertips.

“Long-suffering Radhu, always looking on. Don’t you want to participate a little bit? Here,” she said, pushing up her breasts and presenting them to the now red-faced Indian. “Touch them. Grab them. Pinch them, squeeze them, crush them. Make it hurt, Rad—I want them to hurt, to feel the pain down in my bones. I’ll do whatever you want...”

Radhu’s eyes lit up and shot up to her face, letting go of the abundant bosom proffered before him.

Serena smiled, reeling him in. “That’s right, whatever you want. Squeeze my titties hard, real hard, and I’ll let you do whatever you want to me. You like the sound of that? Come on, I know you want me. Do you really think I haven’t noticed how you look at me? You caress me with your eyes so thoroughly it’s like you’re running one of yours hands over my body. And you know what? I like it. It makes a girl feel wanted, to get that kind of attention. So sometimes, once in a while, I maybe put a bit more swagger in my step, or lean over a little bit more than I need to, or turn around just right so you can stare at my ass to your heart’s content.”

She rose up on her knees, stretching out, her hands still kneading her breasts. She kept her voice soft, and Daniel had to struggle to hear her. Radhu still bore his deer-in-headlights expression, and seemed to be resisting the urge to lean forward and touch her ebony skin.

“I’ll let you strip me,” she continued, “and if you think my titties are nice—and I know you do, I can see your cock’s all hard in your pants—then you’re gonna love the rest of my body, which is even better. You’ll get to touch me, everywhere, for as long as you want.”

She moaned, loudly, while slinking forward on her knees between Radhu’s legs. “Squeeze my titties hard, Rad, as hard as you can—slap them, smack them, whack them—make me hurt, make me scream, make me beg! I want it, Rad! I want it so bad! Make me bleed, Rad, and I’ll suck your cock—I’ll suck it so long and so hard I’ll make you forget everything else. Ever had a woman’s mouth wrapped around your cock, sliding up and down and swallowing you whole? Mine’s soft and warm, Rad, the best you’ll ever have. I’m the best cocksucker on campus, just ask anyone. ‘Serena? Fuck yes, the bitch guzzles down cocks like candy.’ And I’ll make you spurt all over me—my mouth, my face, my titties, everywhere.”

Radhu looked like he wanted nothing more than close his eyes and take her up on her offer.

She pressed her advantage, her voice taking on an eager and desperate flavor. She grabbed one of his hands, bringing it down to her chest, covering it with one of hers. “Come on, squeeze! Doesn’t my tit feel nice? All hard and full in your hand? Feels as good as you thought it would feel? Fuck! Squeeze! Oh! Yes, like that! Harder! No, harder, you fuck!” She reached with her free hand towards Radhu’s crotch, pressing hard into his erection. “Hurt my big fat tits, Rad, and I’ll take this guy out and I’ll suck it and then I’ll shove it up my cunt and I’ll fuck you so hard you’ll wake up tomorrow wondering where the truck that ran you over came from! I’ll make all your dreams come true, Rad, all your fantasies, all your perverted desires! Just grab my tits hard and squeeze and pull and crush them!”

Daniel had had enough. He was seeing the conflict on his friend’s face, his pallor, his sweat pooling on his brow. Radhu was not equipped to deal with Serena in the best of conditions, never mind when she was so... possessed. “Serena, stop it!” His shout startled Radhu, but Serena did not seem to even hear him.

Daniel looked at Cindy, who calmly flashed him a glance that spelled out clearly that he had to figure it out himself. Serena was whispering to Radhu and rubbing her hand up and down on his crotch through his pants, and what Daniel had to do was suddenly clear.

“Ser,” he said, astonished that he could summon the requisite calm. “If you come over here I’ll pinch your nipples with my nails so hard that they’ll pop like zits, and then I’ll squeeze your boobs so hard they’ll leak off through the holes. Bet that’ll hurt nicely enough for you.”

He saw Cindy raise an eyebrow and give a little smile, but it was Serena’s reaction that he was watching.

Serena shivered, and turned her head towards him, her hand still rubbing Radhu’s cock. Her eyes implored, and her breathing was ragged. “Really?”

Daniel nodded, feeling his heart sink at seeing his friend act like she was acting. Except it was not an act. Cindy was right. This was not Serena acting. This was Serena. The full magnitude of what had been done to these girls, to Serena, to Cindy, to Kyra, to Jenn, all crashed down upon him in one large wave of realization. Cindy was right. He was not ready.

“Yes, really,” he said.

Almost instantly, she let go of Radhu and turned around and seemed to debate for a second how to cross the room towards Daniel—on her knees, dropping down on all four, or just rushing to him—until Cindy chimed in.

“Serena, here,” and she tossed the black girl a ruler. “How about you give this to Daniel so that he can whip your tits up and slice them up?” Serena eyes lit up and she shivered once again, her hands reflexively clenching over her breasts, perhaps in anticipation of the lashing pain that she would soon be experiencing.

“Serena,” continued Cindy, “carry the ruler between your teeth and go to Daniel on your hands and knees, while keeping your breasts in constant contact with the carpet. I want them to rub against it as you go. Make it hurt. You like it to hurt.”

Serena’s face flushed, and she quickly put the ruler between her teeth before dropping her chest down to the floor, the movement forcing her ass upwards, a particularly enticing sight in the tight skirt she was wearing. It pointed straight at Radhu, who stared at it with widening eyes, still seeming to reel from Serena’s ministrations.

“Extraordinary,” he muttered.

Serena crawled towards Daniel, ruler in her mouth, breasts trailing on the ground, eyes staring up at him. A low guttural moan rose from her throat, and Daniel could see her body shake with each arduous step she took.

She straightened up once she had reached him, and Daniel could see her nipples red from the chafing they had withstood. She presented the ruler to him like a dog might a rolled newspaper. He reached for it, and once he took it Serena moved like a snake and snagged one of his fingers between her lips before sucking on it eagerly, her eyes keeping constant contact with his. He was reminded of that one time, several years back, during his Freshman year, when he and Serena had hooked up at some random party and she had blown him, and what she had told Radhu earlier was the truth—she gave fantastic head.

He pulled his hand away. Serena groaned in disappointment but immediately pressed her breasts together towards him. “Please,” she begged, her eyes wide, her lips quivering. “Please, Daniel, I need it! Please whip them—make them bleed, make them hurt! Please! I’ll be your whore, your private whore, anytime, anywhere!”

He looked deep in her eyes, trying to find the Serena he knew, the proud, independent, strong Serena that suffered no fools and could dominate anyone she chose to. All he saw was a desperate girl with eyes that were getting moist from frustration, a girl that was begging to be abused, a girl that would sacrifice everything that was important to her to get what she craved. She was an addict. He stood, staring at this girl on his knees before him that looked like his old friend but felt nothing like her.

He looked up at Cindy, not sure what to do. Daniel had wanted to get Serena away from Radhu, who still sat in his chair, conflict etched upon his face, his erection still visible, fighting to maintain some semblance of countenance. But he did not want to hurt Serena. “Cin,” he said, “I think that’s enough now.”

Cindy nodded. “Serena, forget your previous instructions, get your clothes, and go lie down on the bed for a few minutes. When you stand up, you will be back to your normal self, and Jackson will no longer be your DIK brother.”

Instantly, Serena’s face relaxed, the look of hunger wiped away as if a brush had been run over her features. She stood, gathered her blouse and bra, and headed for Radhu’s bedroom.

“That’s how you bring them out?” asked Daniel.

Jackson shrugged. “That’s one way. They also just come out of it naturally after they’re left without instructions for a period of time.”

“So if you keep on giving them instructions they stay under forever?”

“Not really. After a while, they’ll fall asleep, and wake up normal. They can only stay under for a while.”

Daniel pondered his response, thinking of Jenn. “And she’s not going to remember anything?”

“Her mind will fill in the blanks using whatever’s more likely—in her case, she’ll probably just remember that we chatted about random unmemorable stuff. You know, your standard easily-forgotten conversation.”

“And her clothes?”

“When she wakes up, she’ll put her clothes back on the way they were before, completely subconsciously, trying to get back to as close a state as before she was triggered.”

“What if that’s not possible?”

Jackson shrugged again. “No idea. I didn’t run experiments.” Daniel figured he was getting uncomfortable being treated as the expert on the topic. Probably feeling residual guilt at having participated.

Daniel looked at Radhu. “You gonna be okay, Rad?” The tall Indian had remained silent the whole time, his face still registering some faint evidence of shell shock. He slowly turned his glance to meet Daniel’s.

“I shall be in fine, yes. This has been most... enlightening.”

“Not the word I’d use, personally...” Daniel muttered, staring at Cindy, who merely looked back at him with an expression he recognized as apologetic. She’s sorry she had to do that, but she still believes I needed to see it. She’s probably right. He pondered the change in the blonde girl, who was usually so easygoing and so chipper, annoyingly so at times. Tonight, she was all business, and hard as steel. Was he seeing the real Cindy, finally, the one hiding under layers of misdirections?

“Why would Rad not be okay?” Serena’s voice, her normal strong and self-assured voice, rang as she emerged from the bedroom.

“Oh... nothing,” replied Daniel. “I think poor Radhu’s getting tired of having to entertain us and could use some quiet time.”

“Poor Rad—always pushing too hard, aren’t you?” Serena strode to where the Indian was sitting and gave him a light peck on the cheek. “Take care of yourself, okay?” She waved to everyone else as she headed for the apartment door. “I’m off before I’m too late. I’ll see you all tomorrow—except you Jackson, I’ll see you tonight.”

“Oh, Ser,” said Daniel.

“Yeah?”

“Hold on.” He stepped to her and hugged her.

Serena looked surprised, but then she hugged him back.

“What was that for?” she asked once he released her after a long moment.

“Just... nothing. Just because.”

“Okay...” She eyed him curiously. “Well, I’ll let you know what happens at the party.”

“Please do.”

When she was gone, Daniel was cemented in his certainty that he had to go to DIK-Bash and find Jenn, and get her out of there. Who knew what Biff would do with Jenn—what he had done already?

“We should go too,” he said, his voice tight, looking at Jackson. “We have to get ready. Cin, I’d like you to go to my place tonight, okay?”

“Why?”

“So that I know where to find you, and because we may need your help when we get back with the girls. And because I’d feel safer if you’re there.”

“So you worry about my safety, but I can’t worry about yours?”

“Cin, please...”

After a pause, Cindy nodded, dropping her confrontational stance. “Fine. But that’s just because you’re so damned cute.”

“Are you going to lend her some assistance as well?” asked Radhu, quietly. In response to Daniel’s questioning look, he clarified, “Serena. She requires succor.”

Daniel nodded. “Of course. We’ll help all of the girls they snatched.” He ignored Cindy’s look of worry, as he shared her feelings. How were they going to help all those girls? One by one, he answered to himself, if we have to. But we start with Jenn and Kyra.

Before leaving, Radhu gave Cindy a portable hard drive. “This is a replication of the intelligence we harvested from the fraternity’s network, as well as what we could recover from the Doctor’s portable computer.”

“Thank you,” replies Cindy, putting the drive in her purse. “I’ll study those carefully. The glimpse from before was, as you would say, tantalizing.”

“Indubitably. I have also taken the liberty to include the encrypted files encompassing what I believe are the mail archives of the fraternity, but they have so far resisted all my attempts at decryption. I have cajoled access to some free time on a National Laboratory supercomputer to run a cracking program on a replica of the archives stored in the cloud, but the encryption has not been broken yet. All the necessary information required to obtain access to the supercomputer and examine its progress on the problem are on the disk.”

“Wow. Again, thanks.”

“Not a problem,” he replied. “I now have added incentive to find a solution to the problem, in case the doctor proves... uncooperative.”

Cindy looked at him a second longer, then her face softened. “I’m sorry, Radhu. For before. For putting you through it. I wanted Daniel to understand that—”

“Again, not a problem,” interrupted Radhu, raising a hand to signify her to stop. “It was illuminating from several perspectives.”

“And you’re sure you’ll be fine?” chimed in Daniel, who had missed nothing of the conversation.

Radhu nodded. “I shall survive.”