The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Admirer411”

by ”URN My Power

Mina sat down at the computer, flipped it on, and waited for it to boot up. She adjusted the mirror that sat above her computer monitor, making sure it was aligned right. She didn’t know why she had put it there. She simply had decided one day that she needed to have a mirror there. Although she admitted she did look rather pretty, she wasn’t a vain person. The computer booted up finally, and Mina clicked on this icon and that, until she heard the distinctive beeping of her modem. She covered her ears to mask the irritating noise that the modem made when she connected. She hated that noise, but she needed to check her email every day. She was dressed in a suit that the people in the apartment complex across the street from her said made her look like Sailor Venus. Mina had no idea who that was. She never watched TV, played video games, or anything like that. Her studies and her email were all-consuming, all-controlling. They were her life. Anything else was secondary. When asked why she put the suit on everyday, she never replied. She didn’t know the reason, other than she had to, every day when she checked her email.

She clicked on the little button that would take her to her email, and then typed in her user name and password. She had eight new messages. One was from her friend, Gina, wanting to know why she never answered the phone at night. Mina replied that she was a sound sleeper, at least when the room was dark. The others were various email advertizements, and she clicked the button to block each of the senders. The last one held her attention. This was the message she checked every day for. The email address was “ADMIRER411@something.com” Mina didn’t know why the name of the email server didn’t stick in her mind unless she was looking at it. She clicked on the little link, and her screen displayed the message.

“It is time, my pet. Time for you to meet the man who loves you, who makes you happy, makes you feel so soft, so feminine, so submissive.” the message said. “Scroll down.” She did, and after almost a full page of blank space, she came across one word that sat there, blinking blue. “FUCKSLAVE” The blinking word caught and held her attention. She was transfixed by it. She sat there, in front of her screen, her mind totally blank. Her nipples hardened, her cunt became wet and hot, and her juices soaked through her panties, but blank-minded Mina didn’t notice. She didn’t notice when the nightchain on her apartment door was lifted by a credit card. She didn’t notice when it opened, admitting a young man wearing a scholarly-looking pair of glasses. He stalked across the apartment, strode up to Mina, and leaned over to whisper in her ear.

“Who are you?” he asked.

“I am your slave.” she replied flatly, her eyes never moving from the blinking word. The young man reached over and turned off the screen. Mina didn’t seem to notice.

“Stand up, slave.” he said. She obeyed. “Now, draw the curtains.” She obeyed. “Strip.” She obeyed. “Recite your oath.”

“I am yours to command, Master. I obey only your voice. My body and mind are completely in your power. I will do whatever you say, even if that includes taking my own life or the lives of others. I am your slave, you are my Master.” she said in a low monotone.

“Good slave.” the young man replied. “Now, get into the bed.” She obeyed. The young man stripped and got in with her. He parted her legs and inserted his penis. He pushed it through her virginity, then proceeded to fuck her. Twice he came in her that way, then he had her “doggy style,” and then he made her suck his cock. She was programmed to be an excellent suckstress, and she was also programmed to swallow his sperm when he shot it in her mouth. By this time, it was midnight.

“Tomorrow, after school, you will come to the restaurant on fifth and main. You will wear your sailor suit, no underwear. You will ask for Jim Bradley. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master.” Mina replied.

“Good slave.” he said. “When you hear the door slam shut, you will awaken and remember nothing, except that you checked your email, found my message, and replied to it, then your eyes got tired and you shut off the screen.” He got up off her, turned the screen back on, scrolled down to the “delete” button, and clicked it. Mina’s Inbox appeared, and he turned the screen back off, then grabbed his clothes, put them on, and stalked out of the room, slamming it behind him.

Mina awoke with a start. She remembered her eyes getting tired and turning off the screen after replying to ADMIRER411’s message, but after that, nothing. Had she fallen asleep? She figured she must have, because the clock on the wall read two minutes after midnight. She had an exam in Physics tomorrow. She logged out of her email, shut down the computer, tossed her sailor suit into the washer, and went to sleep.

* * *

After leaving the college, Mina stopped by her apartment to change into the sailor suit, which she had tossed into the dryer before she left. She hurriedly drove down 5th Street until she reached the intersection with Main. There was a restaurant on the corner with a sign out front reading “Name Us! If the name you suggested is picked, you and a friend get free dinners here for a year!” She parked and got out, locked both of the doors, and walked in the door.

“I’m sorry, young lady, but the dress code here is strictly enforced.” said the hostess, glowering at her outfit.

“There must be some mistake.” Mina said. “I’m looking for Jim Bradley.” The hostess’s expression went blank for a second, then a vacant-eyed smile crossed her lips.

“Ah! He said he was expecting a guest! Right this way!” She had something of a spring in her step as she led Mina to a corner booth. A scholarly young man was sitting there, smiling.

“Hi!” he said. Mina didn’t notice that the hostess never left the table, but simply stared at the wall with her vacant-eyed smile frozen on her face.

“Hi! I’ve been waiting so long to meet you.”

“I know. So have I.” Jim replied. They chatted for a while, and then Jim discreetly tapped the hostess on her knee.

“Is there anything I can get you?” she asked.

“I’ll have the Shrimp Platter, if you don’t mind.” Mina said.

“I’ll have the Specialty of the House.” Jim said. The hostess’s expression went blank for a second, then her vacant-eyed smile returned.

“Ah, excellent choice, sir. I’ll have your order ready lickety-split.” The hostess walked briskly away.

“She’s not a waitress.” Mina said, confused.

“Maybe one of the regular waitresses is sick, and she’s filling in.” Jim said, dismissively. Suddenly, the hostess’s voice came over the intercom.

“Deep, deep asleep.” the voice said. Mina, and everyone else in the restaurant, lapsed into a trance, with their chins on their chests and their arms limp. The hostess then came around to the sexy females and began issuing commands given to her by Jim. Soon they and the waitresses stood, naked and blank-faced at Jim’s booth. Mina was still slumped in the booth.

“Open your eyes, Mina, and join the others.” Jim said. Mina obeyed, and soon was naked and staring blankly at her Master. “You came here in the truck?” he asked her.

“Yes, Master.” Mina replied.

“Good. Load these women into the bed of the truck, and cover them with tablecloths when they’re all in there, so they don’t get sunburned.”

“Yes, Master.” Mina said, and began leading the entranced females to the parking lot. The hostess was still staring vacant-eyed at them from the table where the last of the sexy women had been.

“Dani, I want you to go into the kitchen and have the cooks prepare the food as I instructed when I got here, then load it up in your car and come to the rendevous point.”

“Yes, Master.” the hostess said, and left on her assigned task.

* * *

Mina opened her eyes in a place she had never seen before. She sat up in the bed, and there she noticed the naked girls lying all around. A petit little damsel lay next to her, looking as innocent as a child. Mina had a vague memory of someone telling her that this girl’s name was Pansiao, and that she was Chinese. Well, the Chinese part Mina could tell from just looking at her. Frightening possibilities jumped into her mind, but there had to be some logical explanation. Pansiao awakened, rolled over and smiled at Mina, who grew terrified when she smelled the girl’s breath. Pansiao’s breath smelled like cunt.

“Good morning, Mistress.” Pansiao said. “What is your bidding?” Mina tried to leave, but as soon as she crept to the edge of the bed, she froze. She could not leave the bed. Bad things would happen if she left the bed. But she was hungry. She decided to send Pansiao, since the girl insisted on calling her Mistress.

“Go over to the computer, and find out what day and time it is, then get me something to eat.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Pansiao said.

“Belay that, Slave Pansiao.” a male voice said. The scholarly-looking man appeared in the doorway.

“Yes, Master.” Pansiao said.

“Food is coming, and the gap in your memory is only three hours wide.” he said. Mina tried to think of his name, but the only one she could come up with was Master. A rap on the door announced the arrival of a visitor.

“Feed bag!” called a female voice.

“Pansiao, go answer the door, and help Dani unload the food.” the man said.

“Yes, Master.” Pansiao replied, hopping off the bed easily and rounding the corner to answer the door.

“Won’t she notice when someone shows up naked at the door?” Mina asked.

“You didn’t finish your sentence.”

“Won’t she notice when someone shows up naked at the door, Master?“ Mina found herself saying.

“Dani’s naked too, Mina.” Master said. Mina was having a hard time thinking anything without using the word “Master” in the thought.

“Why is she naked, Master?” Mina asked.

“Because she is my slave too.” Master replied. “Now, come off the bed and suck my cock.”

“Yes, Master.” Mina said. She hopped off the bed, knelt before Master, and took his penis into her mouth. With programmed ease, she sucked him off. She had an orgasm when she swallowed his sweet seed. Master pulled her to her feet.

“Good slave.” he said. Happiness flowed through her like honey in her veins.

“The food is unloaded, Master.” Dani and Pansiao said simultaneously.

“Good!” Master said. “Alright, girls, it’s time to eat.”

The spread was impressive. Steak, grilled swordfish, chicken, pork, beef, vegetables, the entire food spectrum seemed spread out before Mina. But something still cast a pall over it.

“This comes at the cost of my freedom, doesn’t it?” she asked.

“The price has already been paid, my dear.” Master said. “So go ahead, eat, and for goodness sake be happy.” Mina could not help but obey. She decided that since the bill had been paid, she would milk it for all it was worth, so she sampled a little bit of everything. She soon began to notice, however, that the more she ate, the hornier she got. By the time she had eaten her fill, she was so horny she was even thinking about sticking one of the drumsticks in her cunt. Her Master stopped her before she got that chance, however, and drew her to him. She took the initiative, pulling his penis into her hungry vagina. She wiggled on his spear for a minute before Master got into it. He grabbed her and forced her hips into the rhythm his body demanded. He came in her, and she was still horny, so Master had Dani, the hostess, come eat her.

“Why do they all call me Mistress?” Mina asked later that night, after all had eaten and given their Master and Mistress pleasure.

“Because they serve both of us, my pet fuckslave.” Master replied. “You serve only me.”

As the days wore on, Mina found herself subjugated more and more deeply by Master. By the fourteenth day, she acted as though it had been this way all her life. Master took her to the restaurant to celebrate her total and complete subjugation. The restraunt now had a name above the door, but Mina couldn’t understand the words. No matter how long she stared at it, the letters wouldn’t find meaning in her mind.

“Master, have you taken away my ability to read?” she asked.

“No, pretty pet.” Master replied.

“Then why can I not read that sign?” she asked.

“I have my reasons for blocking it from your mind, Slave Mina.” he said. He lifted the skirt of the sailor suit. “Good, you didn’t wear the panties.”

“What are panties, Master?”

“Never mind.” he said. “Just a test. It’s not important.” Mina gave the matter of the stange things called “panties” no further thought. It was not important, after all. Besides, if Master had blocked it, it was forbidden knowledge. Mina was brought inside, and was made welcome. The waitresses brought as much delicious food as she and her Master could eat. So engrossed in her Master was she that she didn’t even notice when the hostess said “Welcome to Admirer411, do you have a reservation?”

End.