The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Advantage Slavery: Vignettes Deaux

(MC, FF, MD)

Tracy’s conversion from fitness instructor to agent-slut for the EBX Corporation has many repercussions.

The following scenes are a work of fiction and any relation to real people or actions are entirely coincidental. Due to sexual situations no one under 18 should read this – go away. The second story is dedicated to two of my more loyal fans.

“And we’re back on K-L-I-K to wrap up our interview with Tracy Thresher, the manager of the hottest fitness club in the L.A. area, the Malibu Women’s Health Spa. Tracy, a birdie told me that every employee, down to the people who clean the toilets, is female at the Spa. Is that on purpose?”

“Well,” said Tracy on her cell as she drove her ‘vette down the Pacific Coast Highway. “It’s not a slap at men or anything, but, I just think women need a place to be with just their fellow women. It makes them comfortable, at ease and relaxed. This is the one place in their life where they don’t have to deal with men. It’s women working for women to be better women.”

“Kewl,” said the DJ. “I’ve talked to several members, and for some reason they don’t like to go into detail, but they all rave about how great the place is. The Spa is so successful, you must have thoughts of opening up similar places.”

Tracy smiled to herself, the success of the spa was based mainly on the fact she had sex with many of the customers and instructors, which made them happy and willing to do anything she asked of them to achieve maximum fitness.

But she only had one pussy.

“Well, to be honest, I’m not really into the corporate thing,” Tracy finally said. “I’m happy where I am, doing what I do. I can’t recreate what the Spa is. Some of those slimy corporate-types have approached me about franchising but I guess I’m not into big business because I just have no interest.”

“Right on Tracy, and thanks for your time,” said the DJ.

Tracy put down the phone and let the wind blow her wavy, brown hair in the California breeze. The interview ended perfectly timed as she saw the pink sign that read ”Malibu Women’s Health Spa” was right in front of her.

As she got out of her reserved parking space, she saw a tall, wafer-thin blonde in Spandex shorts and a leather bra-top, plus a massive crucifix bouncing on her ample chest, making her way to the entrance as well. It was Brande, one of the newer instructors.

She was a good worker, and cute as a button, but because of her extreme piety Tracy had not hit on her yet.

“Hey Brande,” said Tracy as she gave her a big hug. “How do you like life at the Spa so far?”

“Oh, it’s awesome,” gushed Brande. “The girls are great and you’re a super-neat boss. And I really appreciate you arranging my schedule so I can take my mother to church on Sunday.”

“No prob, we’re one big family at the Spa,” said Tracy. “Family first but customers are a close second so let’s get to work.”

As Tracy entered the Spa, she stopped after taking a few steps inside. Her eyes blinked a couple times. She then gave a small gasp and her hips thrusted forward slightly as her head reared back with a look of complete contentment on it.

She took a couple of deep sighs and then turned to her right. Brande was no more than two feet from her, giving minor squeals, her crucifix bouncing as her chest heaved.

Tracy waited a few seconds while Brande’s breathing returned to normal and her eyes refocused.

“And how was your weekend, agent-slut Brande,” she asked.

“It was wonderful agent-slut Tracy,” said Brande in her still chipper voice. “The EBX Corporation assigned my vagina to a party for executives and allies.

“It went very well, my being part of EBX pleased them all. My vagina was full of their semen by the end of the night. Thank goodness I get those birth control shots when I go to the education center, it would be hard to explain to mom being pregnant since still thinks I’m a virgin, which I was until you recruited me to serve as an agent-slut.”

“When EBX takes over the world, you mom will be protected thanks to you serving them as agent-slut, she will be glad you put aside your religious beliefs to serve EBX,” said Tracy. “Now, go change your panties from your ‘conversion cumming’ and act normal. Do your job and await further directions from EBX to serve them.”

“Yes agent-slut Tracy,” said Brande who gave her a quick kiss and went off to the main gym area.

Tracy watched Brande’s butt wiggle toward the instructor’s locker room.

“You, and your vagina, will serve EBX well,” she muttered to herself.

* * *

Tracy and her assistant Connie looked through the doorway of Tracy’s private bedroom, which was connected to her office.

They saw two young, nude women laying on Tracy’s waterbed. Pillows propped up their heads as their glassy eyes stared at a TV screen filled with swirling spirals.

The nipples of their breasts each had a needle piercing it as a clear tube filled with a black liquid flowed into them, making the breasts gently swell.

Tracy and Connie each had a hand dipped into their thongs and were rubbing their clit’s furiously.

“It’s so hot to think I was like Peaches and Laura here, lying there tranced out of my gord, getting pumped full of enslaving fluid so I could become an agent-slut,” said Connie, a slim blonde.

“It’s been so great, working to help EBX control the world, having sex with so many men and women, and it’s not cheating because I am doing it for my family. And now, we’ll be protected when EBX finally takes over the world.”

Tracy simply listened while she eyed hungrily the two fit, curvy bodies. She had asked Laura and Peaches to come to her office for a meeting, where they had been quickly greeted by Tracy and Connie armed with aerosol cans filled with hypnotic spray.

“They’re the last, right Connie,” she said with lust in her voice. “Once they are recruited, all the Spa’s instructors will have become agent-sluts.”

“Yep,” said Connie. “Good thing too as Laura’s dad’s a cop and she’s been asking questions – good questions.”

“Soon her police connections will be used to help EBX,” said Tracy as she licked her lips as she watched the last of the fluid flow into their now-massive breasts. “Their breast tissue is now completely soaked and soon will be leaking the fluid into the body, let’s go to work.”

“I’m so glad I was one of your first recruits,” said Connie as the pair moved into the room. “So much intrigue and sex.”

Connie carried two mini-cassette recorders with her and placed earbuds on both girls. Tracy turned off the VCR and with a wave of her hand directed the four glassy eyes toward her.

“Laura and Peaches, you are still helpless and completely hypnotized, you have no choice but to do everything I say,” Tracy said. “You will listen to the instructions and follow them to the letter. You will realize they are telling you the absolute truth and will do everything they instruct you to believe.

“You will also be incredibly aroused, more aroused then you have every been in your life. Connie and I will begin pleasuring you and the orgasms will be 10 times harder than you ever had before. Obeying the instructions will forever be stamped in your mind as bringing great pleasure, do you understand?”

“Obey … orgasm … understand,” moaned Laura.

“I am aroused, I will obey,” whispered Peaches.

With a wink from Tracy, Connie started the cassette players. She and Tracy then crawled onto the bed and quickly buried their faces in their charge’s pussy.

It only took a minute of their tonguework before Peaches and Laura began moaning and, shortly thereafter, Peaches’s shattered the room when she unleashed a primal scream, followed by Laura a few seconds later.

Tracy lifted her now cum-streaked face and turned to Connie.

“Mission Accomplished.”

* * *

Beth opened her eyes and groggily looked at where she was.

It was tough as her head was strapped to what looked like a cold stone wall. She quickly saw she was nude and, almost as quickly, could tell her arms were spread wide and held by handcuffs connected to the wall. Her legs were also cuffed but only a few feet apart.

She looked down and saw that the nipples of both breasts had metal clamps on them, as did her clit, and all were connected by red wires that led to a small box on a nearby chair. She could see, and feel, something was in her vagina.

She turned to her left and saw a pencil-thin tall brunette, was it the Ecuadorian supermodel Gisela? It sure looked her from the fashion magazines she had read. She was in an equally chained and clamped state and moaning as she slowly regained consciousness.

Beth dimly remembered after she was chloroformed bumping into another body when she was thrown into the back of a van, it was must have been this woman they had gassed first.

Beth was quickly shaken to her senses when she saw what was coming toward her and her fellow captive.

A woman, an incredibly beautiful woman. She had a perfect body and Beth could see every inch of it outlined as she was covered in the tightest black Latex body suit she had every seen.

Beth gasped, it was someone she had sex with once, and wanted to again.

“Tracy?” both shackled woman spurted out.

“Hello Beth and Gisela,” said Tracy as she rubbed her Latex-coated skin against Beth’s leg and then the supermodel’s. “We’’ll talk but first things first.”

Beth saw that Tracy was now holding the small box and had its keypad in her hand. When she saw her hit a button, Beth felt a quick quiver in her pussy and a massive rush of arousal.

“Now that you are both sexed up by the vibrators, we can talk,” said Tracy.

Beth flashed back to the last time she had seen Tracy.

She was the personal secretary to Sarah Evans, president of the Lesbian International Congress, a radical organization of young women who demanded full sexual freedom.

Tracy had come for an appointment and Beth simply could not take her eyes off her. That time, she was almost nude, in a crop top and jeans shorts-shorts and her six-pack abs were in full display.

“Sarah says she will be able to see you in 10 minutes, sorry for the delay Miss Thresher,” said Beth in her most efficient voice; although her pussy was leaking like a sieve she was so turned on.

“Oh,” said Tracy in mock surprise. “Well, what should I do for 10 minutes, any suggestions?”

She walked up to Beth’s desk, hips swaying, large breasts swinging and calmly pulled on the ties of her top and it fell into her hand. Beth just stood there, dazed and turned on to the max.

Tracy went around the desk and gave a small smile. She began unbuttoning Beth’s blouse and slowly pushed her to the floor.

… A jolt of electricity woke Beth out of her reverie. The nipples of her breasts felt like a lit match was suddenly against it and she saw Tracy had just hit another button, and ‘POW!’ as now Beth now felt her clit light up like a Christmas tree.

“Oh fuck,” cried Gisela, and Beth could see her hips begin to jerk rapidly, held upright solely because they were lashed to the wall.

“Tracy … why … we had sex,” Beth got out, although she knew she was not far from becoming a cumming machine like Gisela.

“Yes, and we will have sex again, many times in fact,” said Tracy as she walked seductively up to Beth, the Latex emphasizing every curve in her perfect body. “Sarah said you were into girls in rubber catsuits so got this black number basically painted on just for you.

“See, Sarah is an agent-slut for the EBX Corporation, as am I. It was me who recruited her and I was there in her office to discuss why her beautiful assistant was fighting the recruitment programming so much. That I was to have sex with you was completely planned. LIC needs to be turned into a secret arm of EBX as quickly as possible and Sarah needs her assistant to be on board.”

“No … Tracy …EBX is evil … never,” was all Beth could get out before she let out a shriek and her body began shaking against her bonds as she was now in the throes of a massive orgasm.

Tracy watched the show for a few seconds, two beauties screaming and bucking, their pussies gushing cum yet helplessly bound, before going to a nearby table, where she put down the keypad and picked up a pack of cigarettes. A fitness fanatic, Tracy did not smoke but none of what she puffed, she knew, was going to reach her lungs.

“This isn’t evil, this is wonderful,” said Tracy.

She lit up and went to where Gisela was. She drew a deep drag on the cigarette and blew a big puff a smoke up at Gisela’s face.

“No one … tells me what to do,” said the model in a thick accent as her eyelids began to suddenly droop. “What are .. you doing to us?”

“This,” said Tracy as she rubbed her Latex-clad ass against Gisela’s wet pussy, eliciting a quick sigh, and then turned around and blew several more puffs of smoke in Gisela’s face before going towards Beth and blowing some smoke in Beth’s face as well.

Beth had been a smoker before her work with LIC had turned her more toward sex with women for pleasure and she knew instantly this was not normal cigarette smoke. Her head seemed to be getting foggy, yet she could hear everything Tracy said with perfect clarity and, for some reason, the more smoke hit her in the face, the more she knew she wanted to do whatever Tracy would say.

“You are so lucky I like both of you,” said Tracy as she moved from captive to captive, blowing smoke into their now relaxed and drowsy faces. “For being naughty girls and fighting the recruitment and getting the fun of being an agent-slut, EBX was going to off both of you but I said I could make both of you useful tools of the corporation through sex.

“I knew you might fight some faceless, male-run corporation but I also knew you would not, could not, stop me from turning you into my complete, total whore slaves. Since I am totally 100-percent loyal to EBX, they could control you through me – like a puppeteer.

“I told them, knock you two out, strip them, chain them, clamp them and stick vibrators in their pussies and I’d do the rest, but these hypnotic cigarettes they gave me really help the cause too.”

Beth was tired, her knees weak from all the orgasming and she was now so out of it from the smoke and sex she could barely think.

But she did know, without a doubt, that being Tracy’s whore slave sounded like a great idea.

* * *

Tracy smiled wide as she looked up from her desk and saw a beautiful teenage girl in a swimsuit that said ‘Malibu High’ on it.

“How is my sister Rachel doing,” she said as she got up.

“Your incestuous sister Rachel don’t forget,” said the teen as they embraced and began kissing each other passionately.

Although the Spa was stuffed with great looking women, Rachel was still obviously an exceptional beauty above them. It seemed like she had the perfect body: waspish waist, supple legs, super perky breasts, an incredible face and scads of flowing light brown hair.

“Before I leave for Harvard I had to say thanks one last time Tracy,” said Rachel. “When I came to you to try and get in better shape for the swim team a couple of years ago, I was just some stoner-chick who got high on weed and had sex with whoever got me drugs.

“Once you changed my addictive personality towards having sex with fit-conscious girls, I could study hard, train hard and earn my swim scholarship. I truly feel like you are my big sister, always looking out for me.”

“But sisters who are into incest,” said Tracy with a wink, remembering all the times she had buried her face in Rachel’s ripe, young pussy.

“I’m glad you came Rachel because I was going to call you anyhow. There is something I want to show you before you leave.”

Tracy went to a drawer in her desk and took out an aerosol can. “Don’t move,” she said as she quickly began spraying the contents into Rachel’s face.

Totally trusting Tracy, Rachel stood there as slowly her conscience faded.

“Rachel, you have been heavily hypnotized, you now have no will of your own and must do everything I say,” said Tracy as she looked at the slightly swaying teen. “You are helpless to resist my commands. Understood?”

“Understood. I must do as Tracy says, as always,” whispered Rachel in a monotone.

Tracy went up to her and gently pulled down her swimsuit and Rachel obediently stepped out of it. Tracy gave a deep sigh, seeing Rachel’s naked body in its full glory always did that to her and then took off her bra top and thong.

She guided Rachel to a nearby couch and laid her down on it. She then went behind her desk and came back with a jar with two thin tubes tipped with needles sticking out of it.

“Rachel, I am inserting two needles into your nipples. You will feel no pain, only pleasure. Remember, you are completely hypnotized and have no will to resist with.”

“Whatever Tracy says, I will obey,” said Rachel in the same monotone.

Tracy inserted one needle into a nipple and then the other. She then turned on a switch on the jar and it began to slightly hum. Tracy licked her lips as she watched black fluid slowly work its way up the tubes and flow gently into their breasts.

Tracy almost hypnotized herself staring at Rachel’s breasts as they grew larger as the fluid poured into them. It would take a while for the fluid to drip from the soaked breast tissue into the rest of the body, so Tracy would get to do something many other women at the Spa had dreamed of – have sex with a big-breasted Rachel.

When the last of the enslaving fluid had been pumped into Rachel’s breasts, Tracy carefully removed the needles. She went and got a tape player and some earphones and placed the earphones on Rachel.

“You might have actually gone to Harvard sis, but an EBX overseer saw your picture in my office and has decided you would be better off servicing him as a sex slave,” said Tracy as she hit the ‘play’ button. “His said his enjoyment of your vagina will make him better focus on EBX’s plans for taking over the world he told me and I, of course, as a loyal agent-slut immediately volunteered to recruit you.

“His family will be told you are a college student working your way through school, and you will take some community college courses to keep up appearances but serving as his sex slave will be your true passion.”

Tracy got on her knees and began eating out Rachel as the tape filled her most loyal student with instructions on how to serve the EBX Corporation.

“Oooh, yes-s-s … Tracy, Tracy, Tracy,” gasped Rachel as her hips began pistoning up and down as she quickly was caught in the grips of an incredible amount of sexual glee.

She soon shrieked as her body became an inverted ‘V’ as a massive orgasm swept over. Tracy checked to make sure the earphones were still clamped to Rcahels’ head and bailed to the floor for protection.

The scene repeated itself again and again for the next half-hour. Rachel kept screaming and bucking her hips high in the air, and as soon as her pussy was back on the couch, Tracy would reattach her mouth to Rachel’s ever-moistening pussy and happily lick away.

A click indicated the tape was finally finished downloading its instructions and Tracy reluctantly popped her mouth off of Rachel’s clit.

Tracy then stood above her “incestuous sister” and waited until her breasts were back to normal size, meaning her bloodstream was full with the enslaving fluid.

“Rachel, look at me,” said Tracy as Rachel quickly complied. “You are still totally hypnotized and unable to resist any of my commands. You will now take a brief nap and dream about your new life and how much you want to obey all your instructions. Sleep.”

Rachel quickly closed her eyes and he head fell to the right. Tracy thought she looked like the most beautiful thing in the world.

… When Rachel awoke, she saw Tracy standing above her and smiled. She got up and hugged her.

“Thank you, thank you so much Tracy,” she whispered in her ear. “Now I am part of the EBX Corporation just like you. I promise to be the best sex slave possible.”

“I know you will,” said Tracy, who was a bit misty. “You’re lucky, sex slaves are permanently tied into their EBX duties, I am have to be my ‘other self’ unfortunately sometimes.”

“I’ll call Harvard immediately and tell them I’m not coming and enroll in community college,” said Rachel as she fondled Tracy. “But what about my parents, they might not understand how wonderful an opportunity this is for me.”

“Not to worry, your mom was in here this morning and she is bringing your dad in tonight,” said Tracy with a smile as she cupped Rachel’s breast, thinking how it had been swollen just a short while ago. “I’m not without my own hypnotic skills. Believe me, break the news to them tomorrow and they will happy as clams at your, um, decision. Promise.”

Rachel got s sudden look of concern on her face.

“Tracy? I still got to have sex with you, right?” she said with worry. “I mean, what’s the point of becoming a sex slave if I can’t have sex with you.”

Tracy pushed Rachel back down upon the couch gently and grinned.

“I told my Overseer, your new master, about our relationship and he has approved me visiting you and having sex with each other, as long as he can watch,” said Tracy as she began lashing a strap-on to her hips.

“We still get to have incest.”