The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

AIDEN’S TRAINING.

BY THE SLAVER.

Aiden’s handsome face lit up with a devilish grin. Tonight was PROM NIGHT, and he was going to score. He looked at himself in the mirror his carefully styled black hair, his immaculate Tuxedo, his green eyes. His 5/8 trim, tight built body. What girl could say ‘NO’ he thought. Aiden was going to score with his girlfriend tonight, he just knew it.

Aiden had been dating his girlfriend Beryl for six weeks now. Every time anything the least bit interesting looked like developing Beryl’s collage jock brother Biff stepped in and put a stop too it. Aiden pick up the corsage he’d bought for Beryl and headed for his room’s door. Just as he got to the door there was a loud knock on it Aiden opened the door standing in the doorway was Biff. Biff was over six-foot tall, and widely built his frame nearly filled the doorway. Just behind Biff Aiden could just sees a smaller built man. Both men were wearing Tuxedos Biff’s looked like it was two sizes to small for him. Aiden’s problem was that he would not stop screwing any girl he fancied. And Biff didn’t like the idea of his sister dating a guy like Aiden, so he had a plan to put a stop to what ever Aiden had planed for tonight. Who’s knows he might not stop with tonight.

“Thought you would like a lift to the prom.” Said Biff as he lead the three of them out of the dorm house. Standing by the curb was a large black limousine, the limo driver, a tall fair-haired guy in his late twenties stood holding the back door open. Aiden was just about to say something about all this, when Biff produced a pack of small cigars he held it out to Aiden. As a rule Aiden didn’t smoke much, but what the hell thought Aiden he was going to get laid tonight. He took a cigar from the pack; Biff produced a lighter and lit the cigar. Aiden draw in on the cigar, and he blows out a cloud of smoke and climbed into the limousine. Aiden settled into one of the seats behind the driver, so he was looking into the limousine, Aiden noticed a box on the shelf under the back window. Must be a corsage for one of their dates thought Aiden he was soon to find out that the box held something else.

Aiden wasn’t to know it but the smaller guy was a Hypnotist paid by Biff to hypnotise Aiden as the first part of his plan. Biff slid into the seat facing Aiden the small guy sat in the seat next to Aiden. For some reason the guy kept watching Aiden smoking his cigar. Suddenly the guy spoke to Aiden. “Don’t you think this limo is a quiet, and peaceful place, to relax and have a sly smoke before the prom.” As the guy spoke he timed his phrases to match the pace of Aiden’s breathing. The Hypnotist continued his apparent aimless monologue, gradually he slowed down soon Aiden’s puffs on the cigar matched the timing of the guy’s aimless monologue rather than vice versa. Noticing this reaction Biff nodded to the Hypnotist who switched to purposeful induction using the act of smoking the cigar as the focus. In under 15 minutes and without even realising it was happening, Aiden was fixed deeply in hypnotised dreamland. The Hypnotist took the cigar butt from Aiden’s hand he spoke clearly to Aiden.

“Aiden, from now on you will obey without question or resistance every thing Biff tells you. Is that understood?” The Hypnotist moved away from Aiden. “Yes.” Came back the dreamy response. Biff nodded to the Hypnotist. “Thanks I’ll take over from here, I can drop you where ever you want then I’m going to a small out of town motel with my friend here. Don’t want the driver knowing what happened.” Said Biff. “No need.” Replied the Hypnotist handing Biff a piece of paper. “I’ve had a chat with the driver. His hypnotically oblivious to everything at happens in this limo, he’ll ignore all the sexual activity that happens. He’ll drive around or stop and wait for orders but that’s all he’ll do or see.” The Hypnotist pointed to the paper that Biff was holding. “That’s the instructions to release the two of them from their trances after you are done.” The guy panted the driver on his shoulder the driver pulled over to the side of the road. The Hypnotist climbed out of the limousine he turned waved at Biff and was on his way. Biff looked out of the open door and watched the guy walking away, Biff took out his lighter and burnt the paper the guy had given him.

“Best $15.ooo I ever spent, but I don’t think I’ll be waking ever of then up soon. I’m differently going to take full advantage of the power I have over Aiden and the driver may be able to help.” Biff said as he dropped the burning paper onto the ground and closed the door. “Drive to the secluded woodland outside of town once there park under the trees get out and go and wank under a near by tree.” Biff ordered the driver. The limousine pulled away.

The limousine pull to a stop under a large group of tree, Biff watched as the driver got out walked to a near by tree, dropped his pants and shorts and started wanking. The driver’s grunts and moans soon floated over to Biff. Biff nodded and closed the door and turned to Aiden. “From now on you are compelled to do what ever I tell you to. No matter what you’re told to do you will get GREAT sexual pleasure from obeying me.” Biff told Aiden. “Now I know you were planing to screw my sister tonight, is that right?” Said Biff. Aiden nodded. “Well you won’t be laying my sister tonight, but as you’re WAY horny already I’ll screw your arse and you’ll love it.” Biff said removing his trousers and shorts. “Uh-huh.” Was all Aiden said solemnly, his trousers already began to tent, “Take off your pants and shorts only, then lay on the seat on your stomach.” Compiling obediently Aiden removed his trousers and underwear, while he waited for Aiden to finish removing his clothes Biff sat fondling his prick it started to harden.

Aiden was now lying on his stomach on the seat. Aiden’s arse drew Biff irresistibly towards it. Biff licked and tongue-fucked Aiden’s arse in a frenzy the hypnotised Aiden moaned in pleasure and started humping the seat he lay on, helplessly. Biff raised his head. “That’s right, you really love what’s happening to you. You so fucking want my cock.” Biff started the tongue fucking and licking again. Biff raised he head a second time. “Well, that hole of your is thoroughly moistened now. Let the show begin.” Biff spread open Aiden’s legs, pulled up his dinner jacket and shirttail. Then Biff drove his raging hard-on into Aiden’s virgin, cherry hole, and started humping.

Fuck, Aiden’s arse felt so hot and tight, Biff changed the length of the thrusts into Aiden’s arse. Aiden moaned louder and moved his arse to take advantage of Biff’s thrusts. “Whatt...I’m...Doing...To...You...Now...Feel (Gasp Pant) ...Incredible.” Groaned Biff. He changed back to long deep thrusts. “You’re...So...Fucking (Groan Pant Moan.) Horny...That...When...I...Cum (Pant Pant Grunt) You’re...Cum...

Right...Along (Ahhh) With...Me.” Biff could feel Aiden bucking wildly underneath him.

Biff knows he couldn’t last much longer, he picked up the pace of his fucking. “Now, from now on (Arrr) When...Ever...You...Hear (grunt Arrrr) Me say...Your...Arse (Ahhhh Grunt) Wouldn’t...Be...Safe...Or you see...My cock erect....You’ll...Go into a hypnotic trance...And have any type of sex with ...me.”

“Uhh...Trance...Sex...With...You.” Groaned Aiden from under the humping body of Biff. Biff could hold back no longer, he arched his back, driving his cock in as deep as he was able. Biff shouted out loud, and orgasmed like an earthquake. His body shook, his hips push down onto Aiden he gasped for breath. Biff managed to groan to Aiden. “Cum now, bitch.” Just before his orgasm hit it’s high. Aiden’s prick exploded cum all over the leather seat he was laying on. Sounds like a wild beast escaped Aiden’s lips as Biff’s cum filled his arse. Aiden’s still tight arse clasped even tighter around Biff’s cock, milking even more cum from it.

Finally, after both guys had come down from the high of their orgasms, and Aiden’s prick stopped twitching and his arse had loosened from around Biff’s sent cock, both guys lay still panting for breath. Biff still lay on top of Aiden, he wanted to make sure that Aiden’s jacket and shirt soaked up most of the cum from the seat. In a moment Biff would pull out of Aiden then he would carefully slide Aiden’s pants back on him, and have him sit on the remaining cum till they arrived at the dorm house. Biff wanted there to by plenty of dry cum stains on Aiden’s jacket, shirt and pants when they were returned to the hire store the next day. The smell of cum in the limo was overwhelming. Biff would get the driver to clean up the left over cum with his tongue before he returned the limo. Biff pulled out of Aiden and called the driver back to the limousine. He was ready to move to the next stage of his plans.

What the fuck has happened here. Was Aiden’s opinion as he gazed at himself in the mirror. He had left for the Prom with Beryl’s bother Biff and some other guy. He had woken up on the floor of his room with no memory for the rest of the night, he didn’t even remember going to the prom. Aiden gazed at his now inaccessible prick. Biff must have drugged the beer. Biff had not only encased Aiden’s prick in a metal chastity device, but had also shaved Aiden’s crotch of all its pubic hair, and given him a very short buzz-cut haircut as well. Aiden stared at the sleek, metal device, which encased his member. A metal strip went round his waist, a metal cuff was behind his ball sacs, and sturdy ports connected the cuff to a downward pointing curved tube on his prick. Just above were the tube joined the cuff, as a metal panel. Which was held in place by three hole for a Allen key. Which made the whole thing look like it was on for good, until Biff removed the device. Aiden didn’t think the device could be hidden be clothes. Biff, naked but for the Chastity device on his prick, padded over to his bed. As he walked a stabbing shot through his arse. Aiden doubled up in pain. “What the fuck?” He cried. Aiden sat and looked at the device on his member. He could not miss training. He would have to just make the best of training. He pulled on some lose clothes and left for the gym.

Aiden had thought it through well, he wore a Jock strap over his encased genitals, so it was just a matter of putting on his kit, and trainers. Training went well, no one noticed, or said anything about his slightly larger package than normal. With training

over Aiden found a secluded corner of the locker room against a wall. He waited for the locker room, and showers to empty. When he thought there was no one about , Aiden stripped, took his towel, carefully draped it a bit so his crotch wasn’t visible, and walked off to the shower.

“Well what do we have here.” Exclaimed a voice from the steam haze of hot water in the shower. “A stud frustrated, because he didn’t get your rocks away last night.” Out of the steam of the shower walked Biff. Biff jerked his cock to an erection. Aiden starred at Biff’s member like he was deep in thought. For a few seconds Aiden tried to speak but could not. Aiden just glared at Biff’s erect cock. Biff told Aiden to drop his towel and bend over the bench he was standing by. When Aiden was bent over the bench naked, Biff lubed up Aiden’s arse with lube from a bottle. He positioned himself behind Aiden. His fingers started to enter Aiden’s bubble butt, then suddenly with one mighty push, Aiden was being fist fucked. Aiden tried to use his arse muscles to expel the fist, but it was futile. Biff worked his fist in and out, then after twisting his fist around, he pulled it out with a pop. Aiden could hardly breathe much less scream. Biff left Aiden bent over the bench while he went to his locker he returned with a sports bag. Which he placed on the ground next to Aiden.

Biff picked up a large black dildo from the sports bag, and smeared lube onto it. He then guided the dildo into Aiden’s ass. Aiden felt the overwhelming pressure build up, as the instrument was guided into his rectum. Aiden let out a shuddering gasp as the dildo pushed it’s way past his fleshy resistance. Finally Aiden’s now hungry ass completely swallowed the whole dildo, his ass cheeks snapped shut around the dildo’s base. Once the dildo was in Aiden’s ass, Biff smiled at Aiden, as he started working the dildo in, and out of Aiden’s arse. While his arse was being fuck with the dildo, Aiden suddenly wanted to suck Biff’s large, tasty cock. Biff stopped using the dildo, and looked at Aiden’s sweat covered face, and his eyes.

“Suck my dick, you cock sucker.” Said Biff. Aiden feel to his knees, his mouth opened wide, waiting for that tasty cock of Biff’s. Aiden’s mouth watered at the thought of that cock sliding into his mouth, and down his throats. Biff grabbed hold of Aiden’s head, and held it tightly as he thrust his dick into Aiden’s mouth. Aiden’s mouth snapped shut around the base of Biff’s dick. Biff started to pump Aiden’s mouth furiously, and pushed Aiden’s head back and foreword on his erect dick. Aiden sucked on Biff’s cock like he had done this sort of thing all his life. Suddenly Biff’s hot man juices was sliding down Aiden’s throat, who swallowed all that Biff shot. Once he had shot his entire load, Biff pulled his dick out of Aiden’s mouth. “You see, it’s not just your arse that wouldn’t be safe.” Said Biff as he pulled on a tracksuit and left the room. Aiden woke up apart from a pain in his arse, he now had a strange bitter, salty taste in his mouth. And he still couldn’t remember anything. He walked painfully to the showers. Showered, dressed and left for his room.

Aiden arrived at his room to find that the door was a jar, he pushed the door open standing in the middle of his room was the driver of the limo from PROM NIGHT. He was naked, and had a glazed look in his eyes. Biff stepped from behind the door, he too was naked. Before Aiden could say anything, Biff jerked his cock to an erection. Aiden’s eyes fell onto Biff’s prick, and a glazed look crossed Aiden’s face. Biff closed the door, and turned towards Aiden. “You’re really going to get off by humiliating yourself, by sticking your head up the driver’s arse and lick him out.” Biff told Aiden. “Get off...humiliate myself.... Stick head up his arse.... Lick his arsehole...” Aiden drawled as he stood up and approached the driver. “That’s right, cocksucker. His fucking arsehole looks fucking irresistible. You can’t wait to fucking taste it.” Ordered Biff. “Can’t wait to taste it.” Aiden repeated as he got down on his knees behind the driver’s arses. “Oh yeah. Sniff and lick that arse. Tongue fuck his hole.” Said Biff. Aiden obediently stuck his nose into the driver’s arse crack and took a big whiff. Then he stuck out his tongue and began licking, as the driver moved his arse in and out of Aiden’s face. After Aiden had been licking the driver for about an hour, Biff told Aiden to stop and ‘SLEEP’.

Aiden opened his eyes he was laying on the floor of his room. He had that strange taste again in his mouth, and his arse felt like it was on fire. Aiden wished that all that was happening to him would just stop or go away. But it did not. For the next six weeks Aiden lost large amounts of time, which he could not remember anything about. Always he woke with that strange taste in his mouth and a feeling that something large had been thrust up his arse. But try as he might Aiden could not remember. An because his cock was encased in metal he was as horny as hell, thoughts of getting his rocks off kept popping into his head as did thoughts of men on men sex.

On the day after all this started, Aiden had phoned Beryl to say sorry for not taking her to the Prom. He was there for shocked to hear from Beryl that he was the talk of her Dorm house. He had, so the talk went, sent the night with some slapper from the dockside of town. And it must have been one hell of a night. Because his best friend Syd worked in the hire store where he hired his clothes for the Prom. Said that the day after the prom, Biff had returned his and Aiden’s clothes to the store. And Aiden’s were covered in cum stains, even the sit of his pants had cum stains. Beryl told Aiden that she wanted nothing to do with a sick pervert like him, thank you every much, and slammed down the phone. Aiden could not think of any reason why such a story was being spread around. On the last day of the sixth week Aiden entered his room to find Biff standing in the middle of the room. His cocks erect. Aiden’s eyes fell on to the erect cock, they glazed over. After which Aiden has no memory.

Aiden woke to find himself lying naked on a bench in the locker room of the gym. He tried to look around and move off the bench, but found he could not. Biff had tied him to it. Biff walked into the locker room he stopped by Aiden. Biff jerked his massif cock to an erection, suddenly Aiden’s eyes glazed over and he lay limply on the bench. Biff went over to his locker and then returned to Aiden, he was carrying a bottle of lube, and a large bowl of ice. He knelt down by Aiden, and placed the bowl and bottle on the floor. Then carefully Biff removed the chastity devices from Aiden. Once Aiden’s member was free it started to grow and harden. “I see it haven’t forgotten how to do that, after six week of being encased?” said Biff. Biff put on a pair of Latex gloves and placed lube on Aiden’s cock, he them grabbed the guy’s prick in one of his hands and started to jerk Aiden off. Aiden moaned and closed his eyes, as he felt his prick start to harden. After a few minuets of jerking Aiden’s prick, Biff let go of the throbbing cock. He then placed a cloth filled with ice cubes to Aiden’s crotch, the chemical reaction was both spontaneous and violent. Aiden started to buck and twist, trying to get away from the ice being administered to his crotch. Screams and curses erupted from Aiden.

“You see not many people know this, but I’m not just a sports jock, you know. I also have degrees in Chemistry and Botany. You see that lube that I used on you, well, it contained a drug I made from plant and Chemicals. When it’s rubbed into your member it will weaken your will. All this will help complete your Training, in becoming my cock bitch.” Biff put more lube on Aiden’s prick. “One last thing before your totally gone, I’m gay I hide it very well, nobody knows. I’ve lusted after you since I first set eyes on you.” Said Biff. He then grabbed Aiden’s deflated prick again, and jerked it very slowly. Aiden let out a moan as he felt his cock start to harden again.

“You like to please cock. You really like to please ‘MY’ cock. You must please cock. You know it’s true what I tell you is true. You live to serve ‘MY’ cock” Biff tells Aiden, while still slowly jerking his cock. “Please...cock.... Youu sayy truee.” Slurred Aiden. “Mustt pleaseee.” Biff continued to slowly jerk Aiden’s cock. “You must take ‘MY’ large cock up your asshole. You want nothing more than to suck ‘MY’ cork. It makes you horny and you must give pleasure to ‘MY’ cock. You love to suck ‘MY’ cock. You love getting fucked by ‘my’ cock. However after you cum, later, your prick will never be aloud to cum again unless I tell you to. Most of the time your prick will remain in its prison” Continued Biff. “You can’t resist the changes to you. You will submit to ‘MY’ will and do everything you’ve been told.” Finished Biff.

By now Aiden was rolling around on the bench moaning, and crying out for release. Biff added more drugged lube to Aiden’s prick, and speeded up his jerking of Aiden’s prick. Aiden could now only gaze at Biff through deep blue aura created by the drugs being rubbed into his prick. His breathing become ragged and his body taut as he neared orgasm. As the climax burst forth from Aiden’s prick with multiple, rapid, bursts of seed, Biff happily, and with great force milked Aiden’s prick for all it was worth and all it contained. Long jerks, and short jerk, faster and slowly he pumped Aiden’s prick. When he had finally milked Aiden’s sacs dry Biff placed the chastity device back onto Aiden’s deflated prick. As a Special Treat Biff had the driver come to the locker room, naked and hard. Biffs untied Aiden and told him to stand and then knee and suck the driver’s cock. Aiden obediently stood up, knelt in front of the driver, and opened wide and accepted the driver’s large piece of meat into his hungry mouth. The driver pumped Aiden’s mouth for only a few seconds before he blow his load into Aiden’s wet and warm mouth. As soon as he had finished Biff told the driver to leave, the driver’s eyes glazed over, and he walked out of the room. For the rest of the day and all the night Biff took full control of Aiden.

In the morning the hypnotic programming the driver had received from Biff kicked in. He went straight to Biff’s room, and waited for him to arrive. Biff arrived at his room in the wee hours. Biff had the driver strip naked, and sit on a chair. The driver sat down, and Biff tied him to the chair, by his wrists, upper arms, ankles, thighs, waist and neck. Biff placed a cylinder on the dick of the driver. The driver could feel brushes inside the cylinder touching his dick. A gag was put into his mouth and a hood on his head. The driver could feel the brushes on his dick, stimulating his dick, but nothing like enough simulation to make him cum. Finally, after some hours, the brushes finally made the driver cum. And just like Aiden the driver to, now had to obey. His I.Q now was only 70. Biff returned much later to release the driver. After he had released the driver, Biff then lead the naked, but still gagged and hooded guy through the quiet Dorm house of the wee hour. Biff took the driver to the basement of the house, and then through a small door into an unused smaller basement. In the middle of the small basement stood a metal cage. Which would allow a person to sit hunch up. Biff opened the door in the cage, and thrust the driver into it slammed the door shut, locked it and left the small basement.

ONE YEAR LATER:

Aiden sat on Biff’s lap, slowly working his arse up and down Biff’s erect cock, which was buried deep in his butt. Biff was nearing orgasm he could not speak but tapped Aiden’s shoulder. Aiden tightened his arses grip on Biff’s member and speeded up his movements. Biff through back his head and cried out as he cum, as he cum he felt Aiden’s arse grip even tighter on his member milking every last drop of cum from his cock. Even after a year Aiden’s arse was still tight and his arse control was now second only to his own. Biff cried out again as Aiden continued to milk his spent member, his grip working to empty Biff’s cock. Finally Biff came down from the high of his orgasm, and he lifted Aiden off his cock. Biff pushed Aiden to the floor, and told him to lay still. From a table near by Biff picked up a large black dildo and a black leather thong with a ring where the arse-hole would be. Biff then slid the dildo into the ring on the thong, lubed up the dildo, and slid the thong onto Aiden, roughly working the dildo into Aiden’s upturned arse. Aiden groaned Biff slapped his face. Then Biff tightened the thong’s straps to hold the whole thing very firmly in place.

Aiden grunted and stood up, but as soon as he shifted Aiden felt a solid aching deep, deep inside his arse, not the same as when he was fucked. Aiden looked at Biff grinning at him and then down at the thong he was now wearing. He was not going to get out of this, the thong had a locking mechanism that kept it tightly secured around his waist. Waking was going to be extremely uncomfortable with that large dildo lodged so deeply inside him, he knew, Biff had locked him in this thing many times before, each time a larger dildo.

After that night in the Gym locker room a year ago, Aiden had shocked everyone by coming out and saying that he was gay and had always had been. A further shock came when Aiden announced that he was dropping out of collage and moving to somewhere near the New Mexico/ Mexico Border, to be Biff’s Cock bitch. Biff had announced that he was gay a few days before Aiden. Aiden had then just packet up and left without another word. Biff left a few weeks later, taking with him the cage from the basement. The driver had now been turned into a rubber-clad Gimp.

Biff told Aiden to go to their room, on seeing the sad look on Aiden’s face Biff told him that he would not be long. He only had to feed his Gimp, once that was done he would come and play with his cock bitch all nigh long. Biff watched as Aiden waddled his way to their bedroom. The dildo deep in his bowels was causing an churning sensation. Biff smiled as he thought of the night ahead. He turned and went on his way to feed the driver.

THE END: