The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Air Shark Vs. The Hypnotized Army

By Neo-Whyachi

Chapter V Air Shark Vs Wild Woman

Matt had to dive out of the way to avoid Alexa’s inital charge and had further difficulty avoiding her future attacks due to her hypnosis enhanced speed and agility.

Matt:

Alexa. Why are you doing this! You’re not a super villian.

Alexa:

I am wild woman!! And for the master I’ll destroy this night.

A well placed slash tore part of the chest area of Matt’s costume to shreads and drew first blood. Matt retaliated with a punch he was sure would end the battle but Alexa sprang right back up jumping towards him and wrapping her legs around his neck before punching him in the face several times before he could pry her off. After recovering from the recoil of being free from her he began to feel the affects of his blood loss and decided to stage a tactical retreat and activated his foot thrusters only to have one slashed out from under him by Alexa causing him to careen off course in a building.

Matt:

Owww.

Matt painfully got to his feet and saw Alexa approaching him. Quickly he used his emergency flare to blind her before making a get away.

Carmen and Jose were shocked at his state when he returned to the hideout. Carmen immediatly began taking care of his injuries.

Carmen:

What happened?

Matt:

Alexa...Alexa was some sorta supervillian.

Jose:

You know what that means man you gotta turn her in.

Matt:

No I gotta find out why she did it. I’ll confront her at school tommorow.

Chapter VI A hypnotist is born

Matt, Carmen, and Jose sat on the quad lawn when Alexa approached looking much like her normal self rather then a claw weilding supervillian.

Alexa:

Hi guys.

Matt:

Alexa...Where were you last night.

Alexa:

To tell you the truth. I don’t remember.

Matt:

That’s odd. Say does the name “Wild Woman” remind you of anything?

Alexa:

Ya a bad porno. Hee hee.

The conversation eventually led to normal stuff after they could get no answers from Alexa. And she and Matt eventually left. Jose and Carmen began to have a conspiracy theorist meeting.

Jose:

I say she’s got an evil twin.

Carmen:

Could be. But there’s also the fact she was lying to us.

Jose:

No way Carmen Jake says he can tell when she’s lying.

Carmen:

Well she has been acting different ever since she went to that job interview.

Jose:

That’s it. We gotta check that place out.

Carmen:

How?

Jose:

You’re going to have a job interview tommorow.

Carmen:

What. I’ve never worked at any accounting firms before.

Jose:

With a forged resume and all the reference number’s leading back to me at the hideout you’ll get in for sure and be able to look around the place.

Carmen:

Sounds like a plan.

That night after taking on Wild Women and new comers Gore and Smore Jake was able to use his newest shark tool care of Jose mechanical bindings that tied around his foes. Wild Woman escaped again cutting through her bindings with her claws but leaving Gore and Smore behind.

Matt:

So much for comradery.

The next morning Carmen sat in the office of John Williams listening to Mr. Williams chat via speaker phone to Jose several times. Each time Jose altered his voice a little for each reference.

Mr. Williams:

Excellent Ms. Carmen. I think you’ll be a fine addition. There is the matter of your psychological exam.

Carmen made her way to Jennifer’s office thinking that maybe if Alexa had one of these it could’ve caused her eratic behavoir. But before long she like Alexa was watching Jennifer’s hypnotic pocket watch.

Jennifer:......You’re doing so very well Carmen. Letting it all go. Feeling so sleepy. So sleepy that your eyelids are begining to grow heavy. So heavy that by the time I count’ backwards from 5 to zero you will no longer be able to hold them open. 5... Still focusing on the watch like a good patient. 4... Eyelids so heavy like lead weights. 3.. So sleepy it’s like you haven’t slept in a week. 2... Giving up on any resistance and letting yourself give in to the hypnosis. 1... So sleepy, eyelids so heavy, wanting nothing more then to fall asleep for me. Zero now sleep for me.

Carmen’s eyes closed as she fell under Jennifer’s spell.

Jennifer:

Now then my newest hypno-slave I have something special in mind for you.

Jennifer pulled a jade pendant out of a drawer.

Jennifer:

You are to become the Jade Hypnotist. You’re primary concern will be to hypnotize that blasted Air Shark and convert him to ourside. I can’t very well do or I’d run the risk of being caught.

Carmen:

Understandable mistress. I know who Air Shark is. I can go hypnotize him after I leave if you so desire.

Jennifer:

Oh pish posh where’s the fun in that. Wait until he’s out on patrol and then strike at him.

Carmen:

Yes mistress.

Carmen left Jennifer’s office pocketing her new weapon of choice having no regrets she’d soon use it to mesmerize her friend.

Chapter VII Fall of a Hero Rise of a Villian

Matt:

Yo Yo Yo!! This is Air Shark coming live to you from the tops of the city reporting everything A-okay. How are you Jose.

Jose:

I’m fine but too bad Carmen had that stomach flu. Uh oh. Burgler alarm at that used bookstore.

Matt:

Why would someone break into a used bookstore?

Jose:

This is one of those top notch ones that sells rare first additions to cliental for like 100Gs maybe more.

Matt:
whistles

I see it I’m going in.

When he landed outside the bookstore he was greated by familar faces Rose, Wild Woman, They were now joined by the Brawn twins. Two big body builders. Matt tried to fire some shark fangs at the big targets but his shooter jammed.

Matt:

Dangit. I thought you said it would work this time.

Jose:

Sorry.

Matt:

There’s alway’s plan B

Matt fired off one of the dorsal fin projectiles at the Brawn twins only for it to be caught by Wild Woman and thrown back at him hitting him in the gut.

Matt:

Oww...

Rose added to the pain whipping him several times with her thorn whip before the brawn twins grabbed his arms holding him in place while Wild Woman slashed out his feet thrusters. At this point Carmen emerged from the bookstore wearing a green bikini and sporting green hair.

Matt:

Carmen? Not you too. What do these supervillain groups offer great benifits or something.

Carmen:

Joke all you want Air Shark but soon you’ll see the light like all of us.

Matt:

Ya right.

Carmen produced her jade pendant and began to swing it back and forth in front of Matt’s eyes.

Carmen:

Watch the pendant Air Shark. Watch it go back and forth. Back and forth. Let you’re breathing sinc up with it. Back and forth. In and out. Back and forth. In and out. Seeing nothing but the pendant. Hearing nothing but my voice. Relaxing you’re body. Feeling you’re muscles grow limp and loose as you’re mind grows empty and receptive to my every word. So relaxed and so sleepy. Feeling so sleepy you will fall into a deep sleep on the count of three. 1...Allowing your eyes to shut down all the way. 2...you’re doing so well listening only to my voice and doing exactly as I say. 3...Now sleep for me. Relax. Allow yourself to sleep.

Matt was unable to resist Carmen’s induction and soon fell deep under her spell.

Carmen:

Now Matt repeat after me. I will obey. I will obey. I will obey. I will obey.

Matt:

I will obey.........

A half hour later Jose was lying in wait in a state of fear with a lead pipe waiting for his now evil friends to come and get him as well. He soon got his wish as his friends appeared in the door. Carmen’s pendant was already swinging before he could resist.

Carmen:

Watch the pendant. Watch it go back and forth. Feeling sleepy for me. So sleepy and drowsy. You’re eyelids are getting heavy. So heavy you want to close them and sleep for me.

Jose fell to the ground fast asleep.

Carmen:

Enjoy you’re nap Jose. The master has no use for you. I just wanted to do that since it’s fun. Now Air Shark go back to the master she would so love to hear you pledge your loyalty to Mistress Jennifer.

Matt:

Yesssssss.

Carmen meanwhile returned to her dormroom just as her roomate was returning from the shower wrapped in a towel.

Electra:

What’s with the the get up? You going night swimming.

Carmen mearly smiled and began to swing her pendant back and forth in front of her roommates eyes.

Carmen:

Watch my pendant Electra. Isn’t it beautiful. You can’t take you’re eyes off it. Let all your stresses and worries melt away as you relax even more for me. Relax. So relaxed you are begining to feel sleepy. So sleepy that your eyelids are begining to grow heavy. So heavy that by the time I count’ backwards from 5 to zero you will no longer be able to hold them open. 5... Still focusing on the watch like a good patient. 4... Eyelids so heavy like lead weights. 3.. So sleepy it’s like you haven’t slept in a week. 2... Giving up on any resistance and letting yourself give in to the hypnosis. 1... So sleepy, eyelids so heavy, wanting nothing more then to fall asleep for me. Zero now sleep for me.

Electra’s eyes closed as she fell under Carmen’s spell.

Carmen:

The towel loose it.

Electra removed her towel revealing her clean cheerleader body.

Carmen:

Now then Electra. I am you’re master and you’re lover. Show you’re love to you’re master.

The hypnotized Electra ran forward kissing and stroking her mistress while Carmen cupped Electra’s breast and explored her pussy with her fingers causing a feeling of extacy to spread through Electra’s body as Carmen led her to bed.

At Jennifer’s home Matt was on his knees bowing before Jennifer.

To be Continued