The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is of a sexual nature and should not be read by anyone under age. The following is a completely fictional story and any correlation to reality is pure coincidence. It contains male domination, female domination, male with females sex, and female with female sex.

Always Love

by S.P. Riley

The young man walked into the store like a young girl looking into a boy’s bathroom for the first time. He put his head in first to look around from the other side of the glass door. He stepped into the odd store hesitating before each step on the rugged floor. He looked around at all the odd items that were sitting on low tables and the floor itself. There were nick naks, paddy wakes, and even a stuffed dog with a bone in its mouth. There were masks from Africa, and bolls from China, and even dream catchers from the native people to the land.

“This store goes back more than a hundred feet, and is two floors, so if you are just browsing, feel free, but if you are looking for something in particular your chances of stumbling upon it are slim.” An old man with white gray hair walked around a large shelf in the middle of the store. He was short, not even five feet, with glazed gray eyes. He walked with a pronounced limp on his right leg. He was dressed warm with a sweater over a flannel shirt over another shirt. He limped up to the young man.

“I’ve been told that you have an odd assortment of items here,” the young man said. He had brown hair and brown eyes. His square jaw had a day’s worth of stubble on it giving a dark shadow look to the bottom of his face. He was dressed in a loose T-shirt and kacky pants. He was no older than twenty-five years old.

“You young people,” the old man said, “this is not some movie, get to the point. What do you want?”

The young man cleared his throat, “someone told me that you have something that will make women love me.” He acted like if what he said was not taken seriously, and it would have come off like a joke.

“Love,” the old man said with disgust. He turned around and walked deeper into the store. “I’ve got a cure for baldness, perfect eyesight for life, but not it’s love. Young people are always looking for love, always love.” He stopped at a large shelf full of wooden ten centimeters square drawers that extended deep into the shelf, and none were marked. “Now what kind of love do you want?”

“Um, what?”

The old man did not look happy and his gray eyes showed it. “Do you have a particular woman in mind that you want to love you?”

“Um, no, I was hopping that I could make many women love me and then pick which I like.”

The old man narrowed his eyes not happy with the generation that was being represented before him. “Okay young man, what kind of love do you want?”

“What?”

The old man pinched the bridge of his nose, “keep up would you, please? Would you like the women to have just a slight interest in you, or do you want them so in love with you they kiss the ground you walk on?”

“Yeah that last one,” he said getting excited.

The old man turned around and with what seemed painful effort bent down slightly he opened one of the many drawers and from the long thin wooden box he pulled out a necklace. The chain was thin made of many small links of gold twisted around to make a thin chain thinner than the lead in a pencil. Hanging on the chain was a charm made of gold with two wings like symbols coming off of a center stone that was gray in color. “This will bring you love,” said the old man walking back to the front part of the store.

“This necklace has magic powers that you desire,” said the old man. “Put this on and catch the eye of any woman you fancy and she will instantly fall madly in love with you. She will be so in love with you she will do anything to, or more specifically, for you.” The old man turned around to face the young man, “be warned any woman you put under your power will do anything for you as long as you have this necklace on. If, for any reason, this necklace were to depart your neck whomever is under your power wherever they are will instantly be released, and you can’t use the magic again on her. And she will remember everything. So be good to her. When you have the necklace on, she may be kissing your feet, but remove the necklace and if you’ve done her wrong, she will be kicking your ass.” The old man made it to the front register and with effort sat on a stool behind the money machine. “So what is this necklace worth to you?”

“One hundred dollars,” the young man said.

“Two hundred,” the old man said.

“One-fifty.”

“Are you getting younger, because I’m not,” the old man said, “now either it’s two hundred dollars or you’ll have to rely on your charms to get women?”

The sun was going down and the bars on a Friday were getting crowded, including the singles bar on the corner. Inside were men and women from a single generation trying to find the person they want to spawn another generation with. Here the young man was with a single friend telling him of what happened at the store. “So I forked over the two hundred dollars, but I told him that if this doesn’t work I’m coming back for a refund.” The young man fingered the gold necklace in his hand looking intently at it.

“Joe, I love you like a brother,” said Joe’s friend, “but really if that thing worked why would the guy sell it to you for only two hundred dollars?”

“He probably can’t use it,” Joe said, “he probably can even get it up anymore.” Joe looked around, “so Bruce, who should I try it on first?”

“All I can say is if that thing does work, make sure she’s over eighteen,” Bruce said draining his beer and ordering another.

“Oh I like that brunet over there, wish me luck,” Joe said pushing off the bar.

“Good luck at not getting arrested,” Bruce said.

Joe slipped the necklace on and walked over to a brunet sitting at a table with other girls. She had an elfish face with strait brownish black hair. She had kept her real eyebrows and her brown eyes were sharp and shiny. She was thin with an almost unhealthy exposed midriff. She wore a deep blue tube top with tight cut off blue jeans. She looked up when she noticed someone standing at her table and looked directly into Joe’s brown eyes. She gasped as if she had just been shown a graphic picture. Her eyes went wide and her pink tongue slithered out of her mouth and shined up her lips.

“Hey buddy, do you mind we were talking,” said one of the brunet’s friends.

Joe looked over at the woman to find she was a blond with a long narrow face and blue eyes. She was dressed in a skin tight T-shirt but her legs were hidden under the table. For an instant Joe thought, ‘she’s cute too.’ In that instant the blond gasped just like her friend. Joe smiled at what he had just done.

The brunet was starting to move her body closer to Joe extruding sexual desire and need. “Hi, my name is Kat,” said the brunet.

“I’m Ashley,” said the blond quickly as if the minor distraction was too much of a loss for her.

Joe looked over at the third person at the table to find a bottle blond who wore too much makeup and was rather simple looking at that. When she looked Joe in the eye she did not gasp and looked back at her two friends who were all but seducing Joe.

“Well, Kat, Ashley, it’s really nice to meet you,” Joe said and turning to walk away enjoying what he was doing.

“WAIT!” Kat said leaping out of her seat to grab Joe by the arm. “I’m sorry, would you care to join us?”

“What kind of drink would you like,” Ashley said, “I’ll buy.”

“Well since you’re offering,” Joe said smiling at the two women who smiled back, “how about sex on the beach.” Joe paused for a moment and then said, “or just sex, with the two of you.”

Kat started to breathe heavy, and Ashley slid her arms on her legs that were partly covered by a mini-dress and hoes. “Sure, where’s your place?”

“Well I was thinking of going back to whichever of you has the larger bed?” Joe said with a wicked grin.

Ashley and Kat looked at each other. “I have a full,” Kat said.

“I have a queen,” Ashley said turning to Joe and said, “I guess you’re going back to my place.”

“We’re going to your place,” Joe said and Kat all but jumped with joy.

Ashley took Joe’s right arm, and Kat took his left. As Joe walked out, he glanced over at Bruce whose jaw was wide open in shock.

“Here we go,” Ashley said clicking on the lights in her large apartment. Ashley walked to the back where there was an open door to a queen bed in the middle of a push carpeted room. “Would you like me to slip on something sexy?” Ashley asked swaying her hips making her miniskirt move up her legs.

“What I’d like is for you to slip out of those cloths,” Joe said with Kat hanging on him. Kat was grinding her pussy into Joe’s leg and moving her hands up and down his chest.

Kat found the necklace and held the charm in her hand, “what’s this?”

“Nothing you should be concerned about,” Joe said, “what you should be concerned about is between my legs.” Kat’s knees became weak from Joe’s suggestion of his member that she almost fell to the floor of Ashley’s bedroom. “To be fair to Ashley this is her apartment so I should fuck her first. Not to worry you can sit in the corner and watch. Go ahead and masturbate too, but don’t orgasm, I want that to happen with me inside of you.”

Joe turned to see Ashley had complied with his wishes and was naked as the day she was born. Her long legs were shapely with just enough fat on them to give them form. Her hips were wider and she shaved her bush off. There was a small tattoo of a butterfly on her left hip just at the edge of where her bush would have been. Her breasts were hand size with a slight sag to them and her nipples were slightly pinker than the surrounding skin.

Joe was so turned on that he had trouble getting his pants off with his penis erect and hindering the zipper. Joe got his pants and under pants off and walked toward Ashley. She enveloped Joe in her arms as he drove her to the bed and they both landed hard on the quilted comforter. Joe kissed her breasts sucking on her nipples. He sucked drawing back his head making her breast stand up from the suction.

Joe moved his kisses downward to between her legs. Her pussy lips were wrinkled but wet as Joe kissed them he felt the heat from her body, sexual energy converted to heat that made his face warm. Ashley’s body started to react to Joe’s kisses as a small drop of fluid oozed out between her second set of lips. Joe smiled knowing that she was far beyond read for him.

Joe stood up at the edge of the bed and positioned his torpedo dick at the mouth of her pussy cavern. Joe thrust in and Ashley gave a squeal of both anguish and pleasure. Ashley picked up her head to see if what she was feeling was truly happening. Joe pulled his six-inch dick out a few inches and then trust into her again. Ashley’s eyes rolled back into her head as the pleasure and pain gushed into her brain. Joe pulled and thrust again and again just to watch Ashley’s expression be of pure pleasure. She didn’t even feel the pain any more as she felt her body giving in with the ultimate betoken of sexual delight. Ashley came like a wild horse. Her hips thrust into the air and her body lost all composure. Her arms and legs spasm uncontrollably hitting the bed hitting her breasts hitting Joe. Joe was involuntarily pulled out and his cum filled dick shot all over Ashley’s waist covering it with shiny white.

Joe’s eyes were closed as he felt his body pump out his cum onto Ashley’s bed and Ashley herself. After a long gasp Ashley stopped buckling from her orgasm as she lay on her bed cover with Joe’s cum. She started to laugh at herself and what she just felt. “Damn that was good,” Ashley said, “none of my other boyfriends could do that.”

“But I’m not like any of your other boyfriends,” Joe said with is softening dick in his hands. He looked over at Kat to see how she was doing. Her unblinking eyes seemed to be glued to Joe and his dick. Her one hand was under her tube top going at her breasts, and her other hand was down her unbuttoned cut off jeans fingering her pussy. “Kat would you like my dick now?” Joe asked teasing.

Kat seemed to snort before she could get the words out, “yes, please.”

Joe sat down on the edge of the bed and said, “well come and get it. I want you to give me a blow job that I’ll never forget.”

Kat crawled over on all fours and entered Joe’s spread legs. She opened her mouth and took in the lip dick folded over on Joe’s hand. She sucked on it tasting the last of his seed hit her tongue making her pussy even unbelievably become hotter. She slurped and drew her head back making Joe’s dick stand out before letting it fall, and she caught it in her mouth again. She sucked and tongued the member making it good and slick. It was wet as her pussy was when Joe finally pushed her head off.

Joe pushed her to the floor that caused her legs to open up. He pulled down on her jeans to expose a dark bush that was trimmed but not shaved. He removed her bottom completely to show boney hips that the bones stuck out on the skin predominantly. Her pussy lips were thick and large covered in a clear fluid that looked like good lubrication. Joe slipped his newly stiffened dick into Kat’s pussy as she bit her lower lip at the sensation she felt. He thrust his dick in all the way and Kat gave out a cry of delight she had never felt before in her life. Joe pulled out and thrust in again sending another wave of energy focused on Kat’s brain. Again and again Joe thrust into Kat’s pussy sending wave after wave into Kat. She could feel the wave move up her body even before her mind registered it existed.

Kat cried out throwing her arms out and her fingers digging into the deep carpet. Kat cried out again as Joe pulled out to show why she was so excited. Her pussy shot out white like a gun as it hit Joe and the side of Ashley’s bed. Kat cried out again as the largest spray of orgasm juice came from her pussy. Kat cried as a less powerful blast came from between her legs. Finally she only gave a small whimper as her pussy shot it’s last.

“Shit girl,” Joe exclaimed, “are all your orgasms like that?”

Kat swallowed trying to lubricate her dry throat, “most of them.”

“Damn that was so cool,” Joe said. “Kat, get on the bed, at the top. Ashley lick her pussy until she has an orgasm. Kat let me know when you’re about to orgasm so I can watch.” Ashley opened her mouth as if to say something, but shut it. Kat climbed onto the bed and crawled to the top of the bed. She turned and spread her legs and without question Ashley was on all fours and put her head between Kat’s legs and started to lick her hot wet pussy.

Joe didn’t want to be left out and since he had not cum inside Kat he moved in behind Ashley. As the blond woman licked as commanded Joe spread her butt cheeks apart to show a dark red asshole. If Ashley wanted Joe to stop, she didn’t say anything, either because she didn’t want him to, or because her tongue was otherwise occupied trying to make Kat orgasm. Joe put his dick directly before Ashley’s dump hole and slowly pushed his hips forward. When the head of his dick was just inside the fleshy muscle, Ashley gave a small whine of pain, but Joe did not stop. He pressed slowly forward and soon half of his dick was inside the woman. Joe moved back and forth just enough that Ashley’s asshole moved, but Joe’s dick didn’t move out at all. This made Ashley give an even more demanding cry of pain as she continued to lick Kat. Joe slid another inch in and then he couldn’t hold it and his body sprang to life pumping his seed into Ashley’s outgoing hole.

Against her command Ashley couldn’t stop herself from giving a sharp cry of pain, but as soon as the second had passed she was back at eating out Kat. Joe left his dick inside Ashley until his body stopped its natural discharge and then with his sperm as lubrication he slid his member from Ashley’s hole. “Did you enjoy that?” Joe asked giving Ashley a playful slap to her ass.

“Yes,” Ashley said pausing for a moment to respond to the question.

“I’m cumming!” Kat cried out.

“Ashley knock it off,” Joe said and sat before Kat to watch the show.

Kat’s waist seemed to constrict and her pussy shot out a yellowish white fluid onto Ashley’s comforter over thirty centimeters. Kat’s hips buckled again and the spray went forty-five centimeters. Kat gave a cry and shot again even farther fifty centimeters, she was really trying to please Joe my making each spray go as far as possible. Kat had one left in her, but when it came out it shot only thirty-five centimeters.

“That is so cool,” Joe said impressed.

“I’m glad you like it,” Kat said.

Joe looked around as if trying to figure out what to do next. His gaze landed on Ashley standing waiting for whatever Joe wanted. Joe looked over at Kat who, looked tired, but also ready for anything Joe wanted. Joe looked over at Ashley and asked, “do you have any dildos?”

“Sure,” Ashley said and went to the closet and pulled out an old shoe box. She opened it to reveal three different dildos. One was a small vibrating one made of blue plastic and a variable knob on the end. The second one was pliable white plastic shaped like a thick dick, complete with balls, and a suction cup on the end for attachment in the bathroom. The last was a foot and half long pink plastic double headed dildo that was meant to go both in a woman’s ass and pussy at the same time.

Joe got a wicked grin on his face and from his discarded pants pulled out two quarters. “Okay ladies here’s what we’re going to do. Kat you are the Kentucky quarter, and Ashley you are the Main quarter. I will flip these two, at the same time, to see what comes up. If your quarter is heads, you will put an end of that pink dildo in your pussy. If your quarter is tails, you will put an end of the dildo in your mouth. Got it?”

“Yes,” Kat said.

“Sure,” Ashley said smiling.

Joe smiled and flipped both quarters. They flew in the air twisting and twirling and they both landed on the carpet bounced once and then they both stopped, tails up. Without a word Ashley picked up the dildo and put an end in her mouth. Kat picked up the lip end and inserted the two-inch diameter phallic device in between her teeth.

Joe laughed he felt like what an emperor must have felt like pointing his thumb up or down. “Now ladies I think that I’ll go sleep in my own bed tonight, so I’m going to leave you.” Joe touched Kat’s face and she closed her eyes in joy from being touched. “I want you two to stay like that for the rest of the night, with that dildo in your mouth, but come morning you may remove it. Kat I guess you’ll have to sleep here tonight. Feel free to touch each other’s bodies, in fact I encourage it. I’ve had a great time, and you should be happy that you’ve given me such fun. Who knows you might see me again some day.”

Joe gathered up and put on his cloths all the while Ashley and Kat kept looking from each other to Joe and back to the women she was attached to. Kat tentatively reached out with her hand and touched Ashley’s left breast. Joe looked over to see what Ashley moaned about and smiled when he saw Kat with both of her hands on both of Ashley’s breasts. When the two girls saw, he was watching they tried to smile with the pink plastic rod in their mouths. Joe grinned and left the apartment.

“I’m telling you Bruce the necklace works,” Joe said on the phone.

“You may try to tell me that you got two babes last night,” Bruce said through the phone, “but all I got was a hangover.”

“Just go to that place on Ship Street and you will be in babe land,” Joe said.

“So what are you going to do tonight?” Bruce asked.

“I’m thinking of going to Starlight,” Joe said looking over his shirts.

“Isn’t that a business man’s single’s club?” Bruce asked still fighting his headache.

“Yeah, sophisticated women who have a good chunk of money. You want to come?”

There was a pause and then Bruce said, “Okay but we’ll take my car so if you go some with some chick I can drive myself home.”

“Cool, come pick me up at six,” Joe said.

The sun was just setting when the pair pulled up the expensive club. There was already a small line outside the door as a six and half foot tall bouncer decided who would and would not violate the fire codes for the night. “Damn, we’ll never get in,” Bruce said, “let’s leave.”

“Hang on,” Joe said and tapped the brunet woman in front of them on the shoulder.

She turned her head of thick brown hair round to look directly into Joe’s eyes. Joe thought, ‘she’s not bad looking.’ The brunet woman gave a little gasp and then stood closer to Joe.

“Hi there,” Joe said.

“Hi yourself,” said the woman in a husky voice that spoke of too much cigaret use when she was younger.

“How much money do you have on you?” Joe asked.

The woman said without hesitation, “four hundred dollars.”

“Great,” Joe said, “give it to the bouncer to get us inside.”

“Okay,” she said and went up to the tall man. She pointed back at Joe and Bruce and put a wad of money into the man’s hand. He then motioned Joe and Bruce forward. Bruce whispered to Joe, “this is so wrong.”

“You’re in,” the bouncer said opening the door for Bruce and Joe.

Joe paused at the door and said to the brunet woman, “you may go home and masturbate all night long thinking about me.”

The brunet seemed to tremble at this as her hand snaked down to where her legs met and she turned from the club and went into the night. Joe smiled and walked into the dark hot club.

“I need a drink,” Bruce said going immediately for the bar.

“If you didn’t look at the bottom of a glass so much and looked at the women you might find someone,” Joe said gazing over the many people who were standing, drinking, and chatting in the loud atmosphere.

“I am an editor of a weekly newspaper,” Bruce said, “after the crap I put up with all week I deserve to do what I want. Besides these are wealth women, what would they see in me?”

“Well not your optimistic attitude,” Joe said. “Wow, look at that blond over there.”

“Where?” Bruce said turning around with a beer in his hand.

“Over there to the left,” Joe said, “man she looks familiar.”

“That’s Susan something or other,” Bruce said. “Don’t even try for her. She’s a big feminist. She’s an editorial writer. Remember that Loraina Bobbit lady who cut off her husband’s penis?”

“Yeah,” Joe said.

“Well she called her the smartest woman alive,” Bruce said drinking a gulp of his beer. “The only kind of guy she likes is one she can dominate.”

Joe smiled, “well I think it’s time I changed her mind.” Joe sashayed over to where the blond woman was talking with a group of other women.

“Men are nothing than slabs of meat with a stick on them,” Susan was saying, drinking her mixed drink, and watching the women before her, nod their heads in agreement.

Joe came up to Susan and tapped her on the shoulder and said, “I can’t help but to disagree with you.” Susan turned around and her blue eyes met Joe’s brown and she gave a gasp that shocked her so much that she almost spilled some of her drink. “You see what I think is that there is a connection between men and women that some people call love, but I call lust. Hi, my name’s Joe.” Joe extended his hand.

Susan seemed trapped between her need to run away and her desire to wrap her legs around Joe. Her body decided for her by sliding her hand into Joe’s. “Susan Marshal,” she said in a breathless voice trying to understand what was happening to her.

“Well Susan, I would love to discuss philosophy with you,” Joe said, “in private.” The entourage of ladies looked at each other. Joe scanned them, but decided they were not worth his time, not when he had a babe like Susan in his power.

“I’d love to,” Susan said. “I’ll catch up with you ladies later.” Susan grabbed her purse and followed Joe. Joe walked to a dark secluded corner of the club and sat down.

“So Susan,” Joe started, “do you believe that all relationships should be physical?”

Susan couldn’t sit still. With each movement of her hips she could feel her pussy lips rubbing against each other and that just made her hornier for the man she sat next to. She slid closer and closer to him feeling more and more like she had found a man she wanted, but also feeling she had to make him want her. “If you want to express true love then it doesn’t have to be physical, but it’s a good place to start.”

“True, but where to start?” Joe said knowing where it was going.

“It could start with a kiss,” Susan said in a husky voice and reaching over and with her hot breath coming from her full lips she gently pressed them against Joe’s. The rush of pleasure filled her body as her skin connected with his. His tongue slipped between her lips and the two intertwined their fleshy mouth fingers. Susan couldn’t help it as she put her hands on Joe’s chest and felt it up. She felt his arms and the muscles attached. Without knowing it she reached down to where Joe’s legs came together.

“If you want it, we’d better go to your place,” Joe said as Susan realized she was groping his crotch.

“My place,” Susan said as if not understanding what was said.

“Do you love me?” Joe asked.

Susan paused trying to come to a true answer, “yes.”

“The you may express that love physically back at your place,” Joe said handling Susan’s breast through her top.

Susan shivered under his touch. She grabbed his hand and lead him out of the club to her car. Before she took off, she gave him a long kiss as Joe sat in the passenger seat. She would have gladly let him drive and she would suck him off, but he didn’t know where to go. Breaking the speed limit, violating the traffic lights, and ignoring all signs, Susan was at her apartment in a matter of minutes. She gave Joe another long kiss before she pulled him inside and to her apartment. Her home was large with a large living room, kitchen, bathroom, and single bedroom with a large king size bed.

Joe stripped off his cloths as he looked down into Susan’s eyes as she too took off her clothing. Her large breasts fell from her bra and Joe took them into his hands cupping them before giving each dark nipple a wet lick. Susan’s eyes rolled back into her head from the pleasure of Joe’s tongue. She pulled down the rest of her cloths to show her smooth hips and bush that was cut short like she use to shave it, but since let it grow out, she was a natural blond.

“Do you love me?” Joe asked.

“Yes,” Susan said wrapping her arms around him and kissing Joe full on the lips.

“Would you do anything for me?” Joe asked.

“Anything,” Susan responded.

“Even kill yourself,” Joe said testing his control.

“If you wanted me to I would love each and every second of slitting my wrists,” Susan said knowing what she was saying.

“Glad to hear it,” Joe said pushing Susan back on the bed. Susan’s legs fell open inviting Joe into her.

Joe didn’t even have to look as his dick seemed to know where to go between her legs. As if drawn by some invisible force Joe’s dick went deep inside Susan like a snake disappearing down a hole. Joe put his entire manhood into Susan and he could feel that she still had room inside her. Joe rocked back and forth driving his dick in and out, to and fro making Susan’s mouth turn into a circle as hot breath escaped and cool air entered. Joe was thrusting so hard that Susan was being pushed back on the bed to the point that Joe had to climb on the bed to straddle Susan. He was thrusting into her hips on all fours with his head directly over hers.

The only thing Joe had on was Susan’s pussy and the necklace. Susan looked up at her lover, and Joe looked down on the pussy he was humping. At that instant the necklace slipped off Joe’s neck and landed on Susan’s. In that instant when Susan was looking into Joe’s eyes and him into hers she did feel an attraction to him, and that was all it took for Joe to fall madly in love with her.

“What the fuck am I doing?” Susan jumped squirming out from under Joe.

“We were having sex because I made you love me,” Joe said trying to be helpful.

Susan stepped onto the floor, naked and angry, looking at Joe. “What the fuck are you talking about?”

“The necklace that I was wearing, that is now around your lovely neck, causes people to fall in love with whomever wears it, and is attracted to the person they are looking at,” Joe said giving the condensed version.

“Fuck you,” Susan said, “I’m not attracted to you. I mean I was, but I don’t understand. How the hell does this thing work?”

“It just does,” Joe said, “as long as you wear it I will love you. I love you.”

“Stop saying that,” Susan said angry but calming down. “You were raping me.”

“I’m sorry,” Joe said.

“Men,” Susan said with disgust, “you’re all the same. All you want to do is have sex. Well you know what I think that it’s time you had sex with yourself. Follow me.” Joe was all too happy to do whatever Susan wanted him to as he followed her into the bathroom. “Stand in the bathtub.” Joe stepped into the cold cast iron white tub that really needed to be cleaned. “Now stay there,” Susan commanded.

Susan went to the kitchen and then came back with a large knife. “So you wanted me to kill myself did you.”

“No,” Joe said.

“Shut up,” Susan said angrily. “Well I’m not going to kill you, but I’m going to make you wish you were dead.” Susan took Joe’s hard dick in her left hand and with her right hand sliced the top inch off. Joe’s hard dick started to spirt blood out. “Okay if you love me so much you’ll do what I want, correct.”

“Yes, mistress,” Joe said looking into her blue eyes.

“Well in that case masturbate until I tell you to stop,” Susan said with a laugh.

Without hesitating Joe reach down to his bloody stump and started to stroke it. Susan laughed, she couldn’t help it. She could now get revenge on all men. She tossed the bloody end of Joe’s penis in the trash can in the bathroom and went to the kitchen. She set the bloody knife off to the side of the sink and washed her hands. She was positively giddy with the power she now knew she had.

Susan gathered up her cloths and decided to put on a fresh outfit. As she put on a new dress, she heard a thud coming from the bathroom, and she smiled at her revenge on the man who defiled her. Dressed to kill she left her apartment and locked up.

“Susan Marshal?” Asked a gruff looking man in a cheep wrinkled suit. He was over forty with a bald head and gray hair.

Susan looked up from the couch she was sitting on with half a dozen model type men around her waiting on her hand and foot. “Yes, and who are you?” Susan asked feeling if she didn’t want to talk with someone she didn’t have to, anymore.

“My name is Detective Toomey, homicide,” the man said flashing his badge.

Susan sat upright and said, “what can I do for you officer.”

“Ma’am, could we speak in private?” Detective Toomey asked.

“Certainly,” Susan said and the detective guided her outside to the cold night air.

“Susan Marshal I’m placing you under arrest for suspicion of murder,” Detective Toomey said cuffing her from behind. “You have the right to remain silent, you have the right to an attorney, you have the right to an attorney present at the time of questioning, if you don’t have an attorney one will be appointed to you by the court of law at no cost to you. Do you understand these rights as I have stated them to you?”

“This is so wrong,” Susan said, “I want my lawyer.”

The prison interview room was a simple cinder block room with a single metal table bolted to the floor in the middle of the room and three chairs seated around the table. In an orange jumpsuit Susan Marshal looked like she had been put through the wringer. Here eyes were dull with dark circles around them. Her blond hair was stringy and sloppy pull back. The other person in the room was her lawyer a small round woman with brown hair and thick glasses.

“I’m sorry Susan but the case seems air tight,” the attorney said pushing her glasses up on her face.

“But Rebecca, I didn’t kill him,” Susan said.

“You were seen leaving the club with him. He had a head trauma from a blow to the head. He was found in your apartment, dead from loss of blood, when his penis was cut off. The knife that was used had only your finger prints on them. What’s more people heard a loud thud before you left the apartment. And you knew that cutting off a person’s penis could kill him,” Rebecca said with a sorry look on her face.

“But I didn’t mean to kill him, he raped me,” Susan said.

“Not according to the witnesses who saw you leaving with him. They said you hanging on him like a life preserver. Susan, we can plead manslaughter in retaliation for rape if you just tell me what you used to knock him out.”

“I didn’t knock him out,” Susan said.

Rebecca didn’t look happy when she said, “then how did you get him into the bathtub?”

Susan didn’t want to say it, but she had no choice. “There was this necklace that when I look a guy in the eye he’ll do anything I want him to.”

Rebecca thought for a moment and then said, “three things wrong with that story. One why didn’t you have him cut his own penis off. Two, where is this necklace now? Three, the courts frown upon magic as a defense.”

Susan gave a start and looked over at Rebecca, “I had the necklace on when I was brought here, but they made me take it off. It should be in my personal effects. I’m telling you it works. Put it on, catch some hunk’s eye, and he’ll do anything for you.”

Rebecca nodded her head skeptically, “I’ll look into it.”

The sun was coming in through the diffuse glass as the old man limped up to the fenced in room where a single male police officer with dark skin was going through paperwork.

“Hi Tom,” said the old man with a wheeze.

“Hi Ed,” said the cop. He turned around to pull out a slim manila pouch. “Two this time.” He opened the pouch and shook it so the contents could fall out. “The white gold ring,” the officer said and a single unadorned ring fell onto the small table. “And an old familiar favorite,” the cop said and out slid the necklace.

“Remember that one, do you?” Ed said sliding the items into his opened withered hand.

“How could I forget,” Tom said raising his left hand and wiggling the wedding band on his ring finger, “six years and counting. I’ll always be grateful to you, and so will Karen.”

“I’ll see you next time,” Ed said turning on his old legs and leaving the police holding facility. Ed was gentlemanly enough to hold open the door for Rebecca who was just coming in.