The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Amanda and Tyler

mc md mf

The perfect hot-tubbing session.

Amanda was locking up the cash drawer. She looked over at Kristin folding the last of the towels. The small, family-owned pool and gym was quiet fifteen minutes before nine, closing time on a Friday. Only one member, Tyler, was left inside. Amanda could see no reason to keep Kristin, who had already expressed her desire to be on her way to some party downtown. “Things are pretty much done here,” Amanda told Kristin offhandedly, “You can head out if you’re done with the towels.”

“Thanks!” Kristin beamed, then teased. “Are you sure you’ll be OK with him here?”

“We’ll see,” Amanda smiled back. The two of them had this thing where they rated certain men in the gym on a scale from 6 to 10. Kristin had noticed that Amanda was reluctant to rank Tyler and once observantly noted that perhaps Amanda thought too much of him to reduce him to a number. As Kristin walked out, Amanda called, “Enjoy your night!”

“You too!” came the sing-song reply that told Amanda that Kristin knew exactly what she was up to.

* * *

Tyler was soaking in the spa after his workout. Tonight had been weights and a mile of laps in the pool, and the muscles of his swimmer’s body were unwinding in the warm, frothing water. He was taken by surprise when the lights went out in the spa room, leaving it lit only from the hallway beyond the frosted glass door. He glanced at the clock; it was still ten minutes until closing and they usually didn’t rush him out.

The door opened and Amanda walked in. He started to get out of the tub, asking if they were closing up. She smiled and answered, “Not yet... Well, actually I’ve already closed up. Kristin’s gone and I sometimes like a nice soak in the dark before I go home. Do you mind if I join you?”

He was about to answer “yes”, but his words stopped in his throat as she presumptively peeled off her employee polo shirt and quickly slid her athletic shorts down and stepped out of them, exposing her tanned and toned body and the silver string bikini that he’d seen her wearing as she gave swim lessons to a group of pre-adolescent boys earlier. He remembered his thought that those kids were going to have something to think about for years to come.

She paused above the steps into the spa, stretching a toe down into the water as if she were concerned that it might somehow be ice cold. She knew what she was doing, giving him a chance to admire her before she submerged her body and had to rely only on her witty banter to interest him. She turned away and reached up to turn off the bubbles, inviting a view from another angle. She left the jets timer on, and asked again without waiting for his reply, “Is it all right if I quiet things down a bit? It’s been a long day.”

“Do whatever you want,” he replied; which apparently was what she was going to do anyway.

“Maybe I will,” she responded mischievously as she immersed herself in the pool, much more slowly than was necessary. Tyler found that he was unable to look away, envious of the water as it contoured itself to every curve of her body. He had been coming to this gym for a few years, but a review of the visit records would show that he had been working out substantially more since Amanda had joined the staff seven months ago. He had even come to the point where he would glance at the duty schedule on the wall behind the front desk and plan accordingly. As a result, he was in the best shape of his life. He felt her eyes on him and the need to make some small talk.

He offered, “So... Kristin left early?”

Amanda slid over to the lounge seat, reclining back and letting out a sigh. She spoke to the ceiling, “Yeah. She had somewhere to be. She’s a party girl. She does some crazy stuff.”

“Such as...?”

“Such as last week she had a date to some corporate event,” she started to laugh. “They had some hypnotist perform and she ended up on stage doing the Chicken Dance and making out with a giant Spongebob doll. I’ve got video if you want to see.”

“No thanks, I think the mental image is enough,” he laughed. “Have you ever been to a hypnosis show like that?”

“Not me. I don’t get how it works anyway. The lady put her to sleep, then she acts like a fool. What’s with that?”

“Well, hypnosis is all about getting what you want. There are basically three types of hypnosis. In stage hypnosis, you are dragged up in front of a bunch of people who are staring at you. Nobody likes that. The hypnotist begins her induction, ‘putting you to sleep’ as you say, and it’s more comfortable to follow along than to sit there. Before you know it, you’re clucking like a chicken or necking with Spongebob.”

“Oh, I get it,” Amanda interjected, impressed at Tyler’s knowledge of hypnosis, “She doesn’t like being stared at by strangers, so deep down inside she would rather go along with being hypnotized.”

“I guess you could put it that way. Anyway, it’s pretty powerful. A good stage hypnotist can get you to do crazy stuff.”

Amanda was interested. “What about the other two types?”

“Another type is just standard clinical hypnosis. The hypnotist tells you your going to be hypnotized, you agree, and you do it. In this case, ‘what you want’ is usually some therapeutic benefit, like quitting smoking.”

“And the third type?”

“That’s called ‘covert hypnosis’. You don’t even realize that your being hypnotized. The hypnotist just weaves the induction into conversation and you follow along. This works because deep down inside you want to be hypnotized; you want to give up control to the other person; and besides, hypnosis feels very, very good. You want to do things that feel good, and hypnosis is a very relaxing, pleasant state. It’s like you said earlier, you enjoy coming in here after a long, hard day to turn down the lights and soak your body and mind in the warm water. It’s very peaceful and quiet and it’s just what you want to do.”

Amanda settled back, listening to what Tyler was saying. It made sense. He made hypnosis sound nice, like she felt after unwinding in the hot tub.

Tyler continued, softening his voice imperceptibly, “So you come in here, lie back, and let the stress of the day just wash away. It just happens. You feel the tired muscles in your legs and arms relax. You close your eyes.” Her eyes gently closed as she rested her head back. “You take a deep breath...” He paused and watched, enjoying the sight of her chest rising as she pulled a lungful of air in through her nose. “...and release it just like you are releasing the tension in your body. You do this willingly because you love the relaxation you feel as the quiet, warm water holds you.”

Amanda was enjoying simply listening to him speak. He seemed to know exactly how she felt, and what she felt was a deep relaxation taking over her body and mind. She heard him continue, “It’s exactly the same when you go under hypnosis. Your body experiences a deep, delicious relaxation. Your mind is content just to listen, just listen. Each breath you inhale draws in peace, each breath you exhale releases stress from the day. It feels so good that you want more. You want to feel so relaxed. You want to be free from making decisions about every word you hear and every action you take. You want the freedom that only comes by being controlled.” Again, Tyler’s words made perfect sense. Take a break from being in control. He makes it sound nice.

Tyler was studying her carefully for signs that she was going under. By now, she very likely was aware that she was being hypnotized. If she was aware and hadn’t objected, that was great. If she wasn’t aware, that was great too. So things were great. He moved forward with his induction, “You can keep track of just how far under you are by counting down from ten to one. Ten is wide awake and you are already pretty relaxed, so what number would you say you are right now?”

Amanda felt warmth and peace. Her mind floating on his words; her body buoyed by the water. With very little hesitation, she felt her lips part and heard herself whisper, “Six.”

Tyler coaxed her along. “Six is very good. At six you feel very relaxed and you are focusing completely on my words. Listening and thinking about my words while the quiet water continues to relax every muscle. When you say five, the relaxation will feel even better and you will discover that you no longer need to think about what I say, just let my words carry you deeper.” He paused, giving her a moment to respond.

She did not disappoint him. “Five.” Amanda heard the word escape her lips, but did not wonder what it meant. She knew she was close to Tyler. She knew he was taking control of her. She knew that she felt good now and better every moment. This was all ok with her. He was still speaking, but her conscious mind was allowing the words to pass by unnoticed, like trees past a train window. Even though she did not grasp them or their meaning, she welcomed the feelings of relaxation, pleasure, and submission they infused into her. She found herself silently mouthing the word “four” as all awareness faded to black.

“At ‘three’ you are aware only of my voice. You respond only to my voice, which is speaking to the very center of you. You welcome my words because you have no thoughts of your own at the moment. This is the peace of hypnosis.”

Tyler observed her lying in the warm water. He had heard her counting fade to silence and was sure that she was slipping into deep trance as he continued speaking to her inert form, “And at ‘two’ you are so deeply hypnotized that you can start to respond directly to my instructions. Isn’t that so?”

Amanda knew that Tyler wanted a response from her, and in the absence of any direction from her own will simply answered, “Yes.”

“Very good, Amanda; it makes me happy that you are doing so well.” Amanda felt a pulse of pleasure knowing that she had pleased Tyler. She waited for his next instruction so that she could experience it again. He spoke, “And at ‘one’, when you are completely hypnotized and welcoming my control, you will let me know you are ready by opening your eyes, standing in front of me, and telling me so.”

Tyler watched Amanda open her eyes and turn her head to look at him. His heart was in his throat as he waited to see what her response would be. She slowly rotated her body toward him and stood in the center of the spa, moving closer to him until her knees were between his. Her gaze was still on his face as she clearly spoke, “I’m ready.”

Tyler was speechless. He looked her up and down. For seven months he had imagined having Amanda, and now she was here, just inches away and “ready”, whatever that meant. He considered this while his eyes noticed for the first time a tiny birthmark, smaller than a dime, high on the inside of her upper thigh—the imperfection that improves perfection. He found his voice. “Very good, Amanda,” he was able to say as he focused again on her lovely earnest face. He noted a slight shudder in her body at his praise, a very good sign. “You will be completely honest with me. You will answer my questions truthfully without thinking. Is that clear?”

“Yes.” Another shudder.

“Why did you come in here tonight?”

“To seduce you.” Wow. Not a bad answer at all.

“It’s working. You are very seductive,” he responded, again seeing her reply silently pulse through her body. He decided to have some fun with her. “I want you to seduce me. What would really help is if you did a little dance for me. I’d like that.” He had no idea of what to expect. This could be anything from the Chicken Dance to a strip tease.

She did not keep him waiting. Her knees began the movement which traveled to her hips, snaking side-to-side exotically to some melody in her mind. Her arms intertwined above her head and in a flash he remembered that she had originally been hired to teach some of the old ladies in a short-lived belly-dance class. As tempting as it had been to look in on the class, the mental image of gyrating seniors had dissuaded him. Now it was just the two of them. As much as he wanted to focus on every movement of her body, her eyes were still locked on his and he did not wish to break that connection between them. The sensuous movements, captured only on the edges of his field of vision, were enough to bring evidence of his arousal nearly to the surface of the water.

His eyes were released when she turned away from him. They freely drank in the undulations of her back, then traveled down to the slow pendulum-swing of her hips. Suddenly, as the beat of the unheard music suddenly jumped, her hips were shaking frenetically but expertly inches from his face. Unable to contain himself, he rose to stand behind her and laid his hands on her waist, feeling soft skin, rhythm, and the interplay of muscles. She closed her eyes at his touch, the first time their skin had come in contact after months of yearning. He leaned his lips near her ear and whispered, “Freeze.”

All movement stopped. She stood helpless with her arms above her head. She heard his voice again, “I am now very nearly seduced.” One heaving breath was the only reply she could manage. She felt her heart pound as she felt his lips on her shoulder and was able to tilt her head very slightly as an invitation. But instead of moving toward her neck, the kisses traveled up her raised arm, higher and higher toward her hand. The sound of dripping water indicated that he had stepped up onto the seat of the spa.

Tyler continued kissing up Amanda’s arm, her wet skin and the slight taste of chlorinated water and sunscreen on his lips. With an eight-inch height advantage and standing above her on the spa seat as he was, his mouth was easily able to reach her hand. He gently took it in his own and kissed the palm before giving the same attention to each finger in turn. He turned her hand around and kissed the back of her fingers before using his tongue to probe between her middle and ring finger.

In her entranced state, Amanda could only obey, feel, and respond. Thinking was not possible. Even so, she could not mistake the promise implied by Tyler’s actions. His tongue exploring between her fingers brought a crushing rush of pleasure to her body to which she could not respond except by drawing each breath in a desperate gasp.

Tyler released her hand and stepped down into the water in front of her, watching as her heaving breaths slowed to a more relaxed tempo. Seeing her like this, head slightly back, arms raised and posed brought to his mind an image in a frieze of the Kama Sutra. He decided to give her a break. “Amanda, remain standing but allow your body to relax now. You may let your arms fall to your sides and let your head fall forward. When you are comfortable, tell me you are ready.”

Arms dropped gently and her head nodded forward as Amanda relaxed her posture to comply with Tyler’s directions. Her position in front of him was one of complete submission as she responded softly, “I’m ready.”

Tyler took her by the hands and led her back and up until she was standing on the spa’s seat. She now stood over him a good four inches. “Don’t move,” he commanded, “Just feel what I am doing.”

Amanda had no choice and indeed no desire to move a muscle. All she felt was a combination of deep relaxation and, somewhere even deeper, exhilaration as she felt Tyler’s fingertips lightly trace the lines of her body starting underwater at her ankles and moving gently and tenderly up and around her calves, and continuing up. His touch certainly felt good, almost electric, on her skin, but much more powerful were the feelings that stirred inside her, feelings of being adored, almost worshiped. When he reached her birthmark, the one part of her body about which she was self-conscious, she felt his fingers trace a few circles around it. Then she felt his lips on her, kissing the birthmark, and was unable to control a shudder that rolled from her head to her toes.

Amanda’s desire had blossomed to the point where she was straining against the invisible bonds of Tyler’s command that she not move. Animal instinct was demanding that she wrap herself around him and pour her passion on every inch of his body. Tyler must have sensed her struggle and reinforced his control by repeating his instruction, “Feel. Don’t move.” Amanda instantly felt her body submit to the dreamy state of hypnotic pliability even as her heart felt like it would explode as Tyler’s strong but gentle touch wrapped around the back of her thighs and climbed up to and under her bikini bottom.

Tyler continued to map the contours of her body with his fingertips and lips exploring the taut skin of her stomach. When his tongue paused to explore her navel she pulled back ever so slightly is response. She’s ticklish; that’s good to know.

He continued to climb her like a vine up a jungle temple, taking the time to enjoy every square inch of her exposed skin. His lips and fingers traced the perimeter of each triangle of silver fabric. He wanted so much to untie the strings and let the bikini fall into the water, but instead he commanded himself to be patient. There would be time for everything, and there was nothing to be gained by rushing through the experience. He paused with his mouth at her ear, breathing desire. He could sense the raging response deep inside her, even though her body remained limp and loose in his embrace. “Ok, Amanda,” he whispered, “seduce me.”

Amanda’s eyes opened and gazed into his with an unmistakable hunger. He felt her soft hands and the silken skin of her arms wind around his waist and snake up towards the back of his neck. Her lips parted slightly as her head tilted to the side and her eyelids slowly dropped. Her hands, now on the back of his head, drew him to her. He could feel his heart pounding and hers replying as he tasted the lips he had been dreaming of for so long. Except this was better than any fantasy his desires had ever produced. To have her alone, wanting him, hypnotized, in a bikini and a hot tub was beyond his imagination.

Their kisses told a story of sex and seduction. Amanda drew back from him ever so slightly, feeling his desire as he pursued her even those few millimeters. She then drove herself into him with kisses that approached violence, aware of his yielding and acceptance. The kisses became tender, an enjoyment of closeness in which time seemed to stand still. Finally, she pulled back and looked him in the eyes, returning his smile. He was now completely hers. They both knew it, but he decided to push her a little further. He smiled as he asked, “Is that all you got?”

Amanda stood still, planning how to best complete the seduction. She leaned her body into his, her mouth at his ear, and spoke the one word he had not expected.

“Freeze.”

Tyler froze, if only to decide on a course of action. Should he reinforce his authority? Should he give her the reins? Amanda mistook his indecision for compliance and gazed deeply into his eyes with a look that implied control, hunger, and victory. What the hell, he thought as he stood stock still feeling her left hand slide up his chest, up his neck, and caress the side of his face. He couldn’t help but lean his head into her touch.

“Don’t move,” Amanda scolded gently, “just feel.” Tyler froze again, not wanting to break the connection with her liquid gaze and caressing touch. “Just feel...” she repeated as her right hand descended, fingernails lightly tracing the outside of his arm. He felt goose bumps rise as his breaths increased in frequency. His breathing stopped, however, as her fingers traveled along to upper edge of his swim trunks and dipped inside to draw out the ties which she deftly unknotted. He felt her hand dive inside and her fingernails lightly brush against him, and his knees nearly buckled.

Tyler knew he would not be able to take much more of this. “I want this to last,” he whispered, pleading with his eyes for her to slow down.

“It can,” was her response, “It can last forever.”

Amanda leaned he body against his as her hand wrapped around him, and he felt every last bit of resistance burn away in the fiery desire that raged through each nerve and every muscle. Every touch and every stroke felt so good that each moment that he held back was a miracle. His plans for her, all the things that he was going to do to and for her tonight, were melting away as he found himself completely taken in by every sense and every sensation. Amanda gazed deeply into his eyes with sensuous confidence. Her lips parted and he heard her question, “Tyler, are you seduced?”

Tyler’s body was quivering with pleasure. His only thought was of the moment, so soon and certain, when he would feel the rushing release as Amanda pushed him past his limits of resistance. He closed his eyes as he quavered his answer, “I am completely seduced.”

Tyler was so close to climax that it took him a moment to realized that the movement of Amanda’s hand had stopped. A few seconds later he felt her release his grip on him. He opened his eyes only to see that hers had closed and her head was nodding forward onto his chest as her body gently sagged into his. He recovered his thoughts quickly enough to steady her from falling, guiding her gently down to a sitting position on the spa seat. What the hell happened? He played through the evening’s events in her mind, finally realizing that in her hypnotized state his spoken desire to be seduced was taken very seriously. After completing that task, she had simply returned to her submissive trance state.

Tyler knelt before her, taking her hands in his. “Amanda, you have done very well. You have seduced me.” He felt her hands close on his as she once again shuddered with near-climactic pleasure. “What shall we do next?”

“Take me home—to my apartment.”

Tyler remembered to ask where she lived, even though he already knew. He led her out of the tub, enjoyed the task of drying her off, and led her out into the hallway to start the rest of the night.