The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Amanda’s EZ Dating Service Experience

mf, md, hm

This story is based on the world created by Jafar in his “Dating Service” series. I hope he is pleased with it. I like those kinds of stories where the women are doing things they wouldn’t normally do, but can’t figure out why for a while. For those who want to know more on how the woman is brought under control, please see his story.

Part 1—Intro, and The Day with Three Dates

Amanda woke up feeling rested and refreshed, and even a little excited. Last week she had signed up with this new dating service called “EZ Dating Service”. Her old friend Jill had encouraged her to sign up. She had tried to sign up about a month ago, but they wanted at least a half day for her to come in and fill out their questionnaire and take some tests. That meant she had to wait until the end of the school year as there had been too much going on then to take off a half day or even get free time on a weekend.

She finally had been able to make an appointment on the first Monday after school ended. She had spent the morning trying to see if her budget would allow her to not take an additional job this summer, especially including the monthly fees of this service. She wanted this last summer of her 20s to be the best yet.

Amanda had high hopes that this new service would be the answer to her problems. At 29, she was only 5 months away from reaching that dreaded ‘30 and single’ stage she had always feared. In college she and her friends had identified that as the official old maid stage of life. She didn’t feel it was that old now, and didn’t plan on getting married within 5 months, but if she could at least be in a long term relationship by that point, it would make her next birthday that much more enjoyable.

It wasn’t like Amanda had a hard time getting dates. She was tall and skinny with medium length blonde hair. She had a nice figure that was not too curvy but definitely womanly. The problem was that she was a high school science teacher, and that meant almost everyone she worked with were either women or older men, most of whom were already married. The only other way she could get dates was by going out to clubs. Most guys there seemed to only want a one night stand, and any guy that wanted more was either a loser or a momma’s boy.

Then one day an old college sorority sister, Jill Jones, called her up out of the blue to meet for dinner. After catching up, Amanda had mentioned her dating woes. Her friend started going on and on about this new dating service she had joined. She said she had been in it for almost 3 months, and was excited to learn that they now had an online component to their business. Amanda was worried that her friend had joined so long ago and still had yet to find the right man. But her friend convinced her that she was having so much fun meeting different types of men, she decided to keep playing the field. She just knew that if Amanda put her mind to it, she would find the man she wanted. She told Amanda that it was the easiest of the dating services to use because the service did the matching for you based on scientific methods. Besides, as their money back guarantee said, “Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!”

At the EZ offices, Amanda was able to get all of her questions answered. She was told that she would fill out a few forms for her compatibility profile, and then watch a video explaining the procedures.

She had embarrassed herself by falling asleep during the video. The receptionist told her that that wasn’t a problem and gave her a copy of the intro video for her to watch when she could. She was also given a web address where she could log on to her profile to see potential suitors, and where she would get notifications about dates that had been set up for her. The receptionist did seem a little excited to learn that Amanda would have the summer off, leaving her days free.

She liked the fact that the men would not be contacting her directly. The company seemed to be on the up and up, not like some of the fully online services. The receptionist assured her that they did full background checks on all their clients in order to keep out the “undesirables”, and had seen some of that process as they started the background check on her. She was told that these checks could sometimes take up to a week, so she shouldn’t expect anything from them until then.

Amanda had checked her profile on the dating service’s web site often over the last week, but just as they said, there was nothing for the first week. Assuming they were being as thorough on the background checks as they promised, she didn’t worry too much. On their web site, she noticed a couple of ads for some online women’s clothing shops, and decided to check them out. The stores’ prices were incredibly reasonable, and even though she hadn’t planned on it, she bought about a half dozen outfits from them. Those outfits had just arrived yesterday, special delivery on a Sunday.

Amanda felt rather refreshed from her previous night’s sleep. With no appointments, and no errands, she slept in until almost 9 AM. In fact, it was really just the sunlight streaking in from outside that had finally woken her up. As she showered and got dressed, she was thinking that her dreams had been much more, well, sexual, than usual. She could only guess that her subconscious was as excited about this new dating service as she was. For the fourth time in the last week, she had tried watching the tape from the dating service, only to have fallen asleep on the couch in the process. She was glad that she had purchased the oversized couch that could was almost as comfortable as her regular bed.

Once she was done with her morning routine, she logged on to the EZ Dating Service web site, and logged on to her profile. For the first time, there was something new there. She saw there was one new message in her inbox. Excitedly, she opened the mail, and it read,

“EZ Dating Service has selected a new date for you. Please click the link below to read a profile of the date, and the planned date place and time.”

Excitedly she clicked on the link. At the very top was weird square with a red and green pattern on it. Below that was the place and time of the date, and the bottom was a short profile of the man she was supposed to meet.

The date was set for noon today at a nice restaurant downtown. ‘Today?’ Amanda thought to herself. ‘That’s only about an hour away. Good thing I’ve already showered, and don’t have a job I have to plan around.’ The profile she read seemed a little odd, mostly because of how short it was. It was essentially his name and a quote from the guy.

The profile read, “Name: Joshua. Joshua says, “I like a girl that is open to new experiences. One who can be very expressive, but in a VERY quiet manner. I do like a girl that will speak her own mind, but knows when to listen and obey.”

This profile seemed very odd. It didn’t really tell her anything about the guy, just what he was expecting in his date. She started to think about this some more when she realized what time it was. She checked out the restaurant online before getting ready, and saw that it was a somewhat fancy place, so she decided to wear her new semi-nice black dress for the occasion. It was kind of exciting to already get a chance to wear the new clothes from the dating service’s site.

By the time she was dressed and ready to go, it was late enough that she had to take a cab to the restaurant instead of the subway. On the way there, the cabbie kept checking her out in his rear view mirror, which was kind of creeping her out. She tried to ignore him as they made their way downtown.

The cabbie dropped her off at the front of the restaurant right before noon. She walked inside, and an older man, probably in his early to mid 50s, approached her. He was wearing a nice suit and tie. “Hello, you must be Amanda. My name is Joshua” he said as he held out his tie a little. Amanda noticed that it had a tie pin with the same pattern on it as his web profile, “I’ll be your lunch date for the today. But please, call me Josh.”

Amanda was stunned, but recovered enough to say, “Um, hello, it’s nice to meet you, Josh.” while extending her hand. How the heck was this guy a match? He was WAY too old for her. She thought she had put in her preferences that 40 was the max. age limit. In fact, she specifically remembered putting 25-40 as the preferred age range.

Joshua responded, “It’s nice to meet you too. I already had them set up a table for us in the back. Why don’t you come with me?”

“OK, thank you very much.” Amanda said. As she stepped forward and in front of Josh, he started to put his arm around her, but instead of reaching around her back, he planted his hand smack on her butt.

She stopped walking and looked right up at him, trying to give him a look that his hand placement was unacceptable. All he did was say, “Please continue, follow the waiter and he will show you the way.” So Amanda continued walking, not wanting to make a scene in the restaurant, with Josh’s hand planted on her rear end. By the time they got to their booth, he was slowly rubbing her back side slowly from side to side.

The booth they had was near the corner in the back along the side wall. Amanda has learned that this was known as a somewhat romantic dining spot, and in keeping with the theme all the booths up against the wall had a privacy curtain that could be closed. Josh sat on the opposite side of Amanda, and once the waiter gave them their menus and left, he immediately closed the curtain. Josh then looked like he was messing with something under the table for a minute before sitting up and taking a look at the menu himself.

Amanda couldn’t take the silence, so finally asked “So Josh, what would you like to tell me about yourself?”

Without looking up from the menu, he answered, “Nothing really, just glad I was able to schedule such a hot date for lunch today. You are one good looking lady.” And then he looked up at her and gave her a big grin, before returning to his menu.

Annoyed by the answer, Amanda started looking at her menu again, thinking she would order something small in order to make this date pass as quickly as possible. Suddenly, she felt something pressing between her knees. “Hey, what the?” She whispered loudly. Looking down she saw it was Josh’s right foot, trying to make its way between her legs. When they sat down, he had obviously taken off his shoes and socks. “Josh, please put your foot back down before I get angry.”

Josh looked up from his menu, staring right at her. “Now now, there’s no need to get angry. Besides, I’m sure you read my profile, I said I liked a girl who was open to new things, so why don’t you open up your legs to allow me access to your goodies?” He said with a wicked grin.

She looked right back at him, starting to squeeze her knees together as tightly as she could. “Why I’d never...” She started to try and yell. She was only able to manage a slight whisper. Then something started spinning in her head, ‘open to new...’ and ‘listen and obey’.

Finally she said, ‘All right, but I’m not happy about this.” And opened her legs as far as they would comfortably go. Josh immediately moved his foot to her crotch, easily getting under her knee length dress and started caressing her clit with his toes.

Completely embarrassed, Amanda tried to figure out what was going on and why she was letting him rub his foot on her bare crotch. Thankful they were in a private booth. ‘Wait,’ Amanda thought, ‘Why am a bare down there? I should be wearing panty hose and panties!’ She looked down and could see the outline of Josh’s foot under her dress caressing her. As she looked down she realized something else, she wasn’t wearing a bra either. All she had was the dress and a pair of high heels. Now that she took a better look at it, it seemed like the dress was extremely low cut. It seemed like her breasts were about to pop out at any minute.

Josh kept up his rubbing even while the waiter took their order and finally brought back their food. The whole time they never said a word to each other, just staring at each other with Josh smiling. Despite her humiliation, Amanda could feel herself getting turned on by this man. When they were about to start eating Josh spoke up again. “I can feel you are getting rather wet down there, perhaps you should hike up your dress so it doesn’t get soaked.”

Amanda started to object, but then realized she could feel something (wetness?) on her inner thigh. Was she really getting that turned on by all this? It didn’t seem possible. Josh was right, if she didn’t do something soon, she would have to walk out of here with a big stain on the back of her dress.

Nothing would be more embarrassing than that.

So she lifted the dress, allowing easier access for Josh. But even then, the front of her dress continued to get caught between Josh’s foot and her. She finally asked, “Can you please stop, even with my dress hiked up like this, the front of it is still getting caught?”

“Well, the solution to that seems simple. Just take the dress off and set it beside you.”

“I will not! It’s bad enough I’m sitting here with your foot between my legs, but I will not sit here, completely nude and exposing my body and breasts to anyone who looks in on us!”

“Sweetie, you won’t be nude, but butt naked. And they aren’t breasts you’ll be ‘exposing’. You will be showing off your fine tits.”

“Fine, whatever. I won’t sit here butt naked ex..., ex..” She couldn’t quite get out what she wanted to say. Finally, “showing off my fine tits for anyone to look at!”

“OK, fine. It’s your choice. I just thought you would want to be reasonable. It’s your choice, either get your pussy juices on your dress for everyone to see, or just sit there naked for only a few people who look in to see.”

Amanda looked at him, completely amazed he would think that was some sort of reasonable tradeoff. None of this should be happening in the first place. There was no way her profile should have allowed her to be set up with him. Still, the man did have a point. After a short moment of contemplation, she reached down with both hands, grabbed the bottom of her dress and lifted it over her head.

For the next while, she just sat there butt naked, hardly touching her food, while Josh continued rubbing his foot on her. The man did have amazing dexterity, managing to stroke her clit gently with his toes while resting his foot on the edge of her seat. After a while Amanda was so turned on she began to stop worrying about her predicament.

Once, the waiter popped in his head to check on the happy couple and ask if they wanted desert, only to stop talking as soon as he saw Amanda. He stopped cold, just staring at her as she had begun rubbing the tips of her tits with her hands while Josh continued rubbing her with his foot. Amanda looked up at him, trying to portray a look of helplessness, hoping he’d stop what was happening help her out. All he did was smile at Josh, took their empty plates, and closed the curtains as he left.

Suddenly, Joshed pulled his foot away, setting it back down on the floor. Confused, Amanda started looking at him, “What the..? Why are you stopping?”

“Because, it seems like you are having all the fun. Why don’t you crawl up under the table and help me out a little.” Josh said. He was slowly unzipping his pants with one hand, and made an obscene gesture with his other near his mouth that Amanda could only assume could mean he wanted her to give him a blow job. She felt disgusted with herself as she crawled under the table towards him. She rarely performed this for any man. Normally only after dating for at least six months, and at least 3 glasses of wine in her. But here she was, now helping a man she just met get out of his trousers to suck him furiously.

Just thinking caused one hand to unconciously go down between her legs and start rubbing herself gently.

Josh let out a soft moan as she pumped her head up and down. Sometimes she would let him out of her mouth to lick his shaft up and down, and then take his balls into her mouth. Then she would go back to pumping him furiously. Again, Josh moaned. Both of his hands were on the back of her head, forcing her to take as much of him in her mouth as she could. She knew she was doing well when he lost some of his strength. It was the best oral she had ever performed.

She didn’t even know she had it in her.

Finally, he grabbed her by the shoulders, and started to pull him up. She paused part way up, squeezing her tits around his member. She bobbed her body up and down several times to let him get a good, albeit short, titty fuck. She then moved all the way up, crawling into his lap. She reach down to grab his dick to make sure it was in position and then impaled herself on him. She let out a moan that she couldn’t quite stifle as he entered her. Then she started bobbing up and down again. In a slight whisper she started crying out, “Fuck me Josh. Fuck me, fuck me. Oh dear God, oh yeah.” She could feel the orgasm welling up inside her, and it was huge. She was already feeling more physical pleasure then she had at any other time.

While they were going at it, the waiter looked in on them again, this time with a couple of other guys from the kitchen. Josh and Amanda just looked at them and smiled. Amanda even winked once at the waiter, beginning to wonder if he was as good as Josh. They left shortly, not wanting to cause too much attention or get fired from their jobs.

Amanda began to feel Josh tighten up underneath her. She pumped her body as hard and as fast as she could. When Josh did cum, she felt the most amazing orgasm of her life. “OH GOD YES!!” She yelled out in a loud whisper. The pleasure rode through her like a freight train. It was so intense that her entire body shuddered with pleasure.

Josh let her rest against him for a moment as the both came down from their post-climax high. Eventually he lifted her up a little, told her he needed to be cleaned up and helped her back to the floor. With all the energy she could muster, Amanda buried her head into Josh’s lap, licking and cleaning as much of their combined juices as she could. She got quite a bit on her face as well, but that didn’t matter as long as he was clean. She was still in a post-coital high as she finished up, and helped Josh back into his trousers before she climbed in her seat.

When she sat back down, she leaned her head back and shut her eyes, still unable to shake the continued feeling of horniness. Even know, she still felt like having another long hard cock stuffed inside her. Josh was able finish his drink and paid the bill all while Amanda just sat there, slowly stroking herself with one hand and rubbing her tits with the other. Every once in a while she would say again in a soft whisper, “Oh man that felt good.” As Josh got ready to leave, he told her to put her dress back.

Josh led her out the front door and hailed a cab for her. Amanda noticed it was the same cabbie as before,but didn’t seem to mind. She also didn’t mind when Josh put her in the front seat instead of the back, “Forget my name.” He told her as she got in. She was sure he meant to say “Don’t forget my name,” but whatever. “Oh, and be sure to give the cabbie the proper tip.”

She was still relatively lost in a state of sexual bliss during the cab ride. She was so lost in her own world that she didn’t care what the cabbie saw as she hiked up her skirt again to finger herself some more. She felt so good that when the cab got to her building she didn’t mind that the cabbie asked for a blow-job instead of a regular tip.

Even though she had never liked the taste of cum before, his jizm tasted just as good as Josh’s had earlier. She eagerly swallowed every drop he gave her.

She finally made it up to her apartment, and it was only 2 o’clock in the afternoon. She locked the door and went to her TV, put the tape from the dating service into the VCR, hit play, and eventually fell on the couch while watching.

At about 4:30, she awoke from her nap, her fingers still buried in her pussy. She quickly yanked them out. ‘Oh my God!’ She thought to herself. She looked down and realized she was in the same dress from lunch. She quickly got out of it, and into the shower.

‘How in the WORLD had that happened?’ She asked herself. She had always been a slow mover physically, yet somehow today she had done pretty much whatever that man, what’s his name, had wanted.

Why exactlycouldn’t she remember his name? She distinctly remembers him telling her at the beginning, yet she couldn’t remember now.

That and a million other questions were sweeping through her mind. Why had she let him have her way with her? Why did she just show off her tits in the restaurant? Why was she still saying and thinking ‘tits’ instead of br.. the other word. Why did she just go down on the cabbie instead of just pay him money for a tip? He wasn’t even her date!!

She was disgusted with herself. She decided that dating service had to be behind this somehow. After she finished her shower, and while she was drying off she had an idea. She would be able to remember the man’s name from the date message in her EZ online mailbox. She wrapped the towel around her and went to her computer. She logged on to her personalized site and looked for the original message. She was dismayed when she found it was no longer there. There was a new message however, and just by instinct she opened it up.

At the top was the same odd square design as before. At the bottom was a profile of her new date. His name was Simon. His profile had only one sentence, “I like a girl who shows up ready to go.” It disturbed her again that his profile just seemed to say what he wanted in a girl, and nothing about him. The time and place of the date disturbed her most of all. It said he would meet her at her apartment.

At 5:30!

That was only 30 minutes from now! She decided there was no way she was going on another date today. She would play sick or something. Quickly she went back to her bathroom to finish cleaning up. She decided to put on a little makeup and get her hair ready. Even though she was sick, she didn’t need to look terrible. Besides, if he seemed nice she could then just claim she was running late while she finished getting ready. She then put on her new pajamas and slippers that had gotten yesterday, and her new robe and went and sat in her living room, trying to think of the best way to get rid of Simon as soon as he got here.

Right at 5:30 her doorbell rang. She went to answer the door, and there was Simon, wearing Dockers and a white shirt and tie. He looked to be in his mid-30s, clean shaven and only a little out of shape. He held out the tie and said, “Hi, I’m Simon, and I’ll be your date for now.” He paused momentarily to look her up and down hungrily. “Man, you look HOT! I love this dating service!”

Amanda looked him over. He seemed like a normal guy, but he still seemed off somehow. “I’m sorry. I’m going to have to cancel this date. I just can’t do it right now. I’ve been sick all day. As you can see, I’m still in my pajamas and slippers and everything. We will have to do this another time.”

Simon looked her over and chuckled to himself. “Pajamas and slippers huh?” He noticed a tall mirror on the wall near the door in her apartment. “Why don’t you go take a real good look at yourself in that mirror there while I make myself comfortable.” And as Amanda stepped away to look in the mirror Simon let himself in, and got comfortable on the big chair in her living room.

Amanda was taken aback by what she saw. Instead of her comfy bath robe and cotton pjs, she was wearing an almost transparent pink baby dall with matching robe. The robe was no longer tied around her waist, but left open, exposing more of her outfit. The panties were almost see through, and basically a thong, with the top only attaching just across her br.. br.. ‘DAMMIT!’ tits. She also noticed she was not wearing slippers at all, but a pair of pink platform heels. The heels had to be at least 9″ tall from the floor to her heel. He toes were several inches off the floor due to the platforms, but the overall she still looked like she was only stepping on the balls of her feet.

Once she realized her true footwear, she seemed to lose some of the ability to walk in them gracefully. She turned, and saw Simon sitting on her chair. She went to shut the door before any of her neighbors saw her, just missing the fact that her next door neighbor was staring at her as he went inside his place. She then went to try and get Simon out of here before anything happened.

“Listen, Simon, I’m sorry, but I just can’t..” Amanda started, but was rudely interrupted by him.

“Hey, just be quiet for a little bit OK? I don’t have a lot of time for this date, I need to be headed home in an hour. Why don’t you just stay quiet while I’m here, go turn on some nice music with a beat, do a little strip tease for me and lets get it on?”

Amanda stood there flabbergasted. He wasn’t even putting up any pretense of wanting to be on a date with her, just to have her give him a show and get it done. She tried to object, but found she couldn’t talk. She put her hand to her throat, opening her mouth to say anything at all, even just a moan, anything, but nothing came out. She looked at Simon again, who just looked back at her and said, “I said let’s get a move on.”

Amanda, amazed that she was actually complying, went to her stereo and turned on some music. She then turned to Simon, slipped off her robe, put her hands above her head, and started swaying to the music as she made her way to him.

An hour later Simon was true to his word, he was getting dressed and ready to leave. Amanda was naked, lying on her back in the middle of the room. She didn’t move as she watched him get dressed. She was racked with emotions, wanting to say something, anything. All at once she wanted to scream at him for what he had just done, and hug him and thank him for the last hour of sexual bliss she had experienced at his touch.

She could do neither. She has been told to stay where she was when he got up to leave. His instruction to stay silent while he was still there seemed to stay intact. No matter how intense the pleasure had been, she had been completely silent. She had a feeling she had also been told to stay still in order to allow the cum on her face and her chest dry out some, even though she could remember no such command. It was completely humiliating.

Over the last hour she had been on her back, her knees, straddling him, him straddling her, and all kinds of positions all over the floor and couch and chair. She just hoped the cum stain on the couch would come out. Simon wouldn’t let her clean it up until he left. The man was amazing. She had never been with a man who was able to cum four times in an hour. It was like he was on some super version of Viagra or something. Of course, she had never before tried so hard, or done many of the things she did to try to keep a man hard.

Simon was dressed, stepped to the door opened it and said, “Thanks for the wonderful time. Maybe I’ll get a chance to stop by and do this again soon. Later toots!” And with that he left, with the door standing wide open. Amanda wasn’t able to move until she heard the elevator doors open and close, hopefully with him in it.

As soon as she was able to move, she got up as fast as she could to go shut the door, thankful none of her neighbors walked by to see her like this. She looked back at the mirror, noticing that some of the cum on her face and chest was beginning to drip down her body. As quickly as possible she started wiping the excess off her body with her fingers, licking them clean when she had to. Once done, she went over to the couch, got on her knees and started licking it too.

The same questions starting running through her head, what the hell was happening? Why had she just spread for some guy she didn’t know? Was it because he had been sent there by the dating service? She would never had done something like this before today, yet here she was, being the best personal fuck toy she could be, for both Simon and the other guy at lunch. At least this time she could remember the date’s name!

She couldn’t believe that the sex had been that amazing either. She had never been into experimentation much, even when pressured to by her the few former lovers she had had. Any time she had experimented all she felt was a self-consciousness that overwhelmed any sense of pleasure. This time however, whatever the man wanted, he got. At lunch she had at least put up a little fight, but it seemed like the man had wanted that in order to get a little more satisfaction from the ordeal. With Simon she just did whatever he wanted, no questions asked. She had even done some things he hadn’t asked for, all to make sure he was satisfied. And the more he was satisfied, the more she seemed to be satisfied. Even the humiliation seemed to be turning her on.

Satisfied? Why did that word seem important somehow?

Once she was done with the couch, she went back to take another shower. In the shower it finally hit her how she had cleaned herself and the couch before. She was totally disgusted with herself, yet somehow still turned on by the idea. She had never let a man cum inside her mouth before, and yet her she was, licking it up like it was sugar.

At 7:15 P.M. she was done with the shower and somehow still horny. She made 100% sure she was wearing her old flannel pajamas, and old big bulky bath robe. She went back to the living room to try and watch that tape from EZ one more time, maybe it could help explain what was going on.

It was almost a half hour later that she was woken up by the ringing of her phone. The tape was already rewinding in the VCR so she got up to get the phone. “Hello” Amanda said, a little afraid of who it might be.

“Hello sweets, this is Sandy from EZ. I was just checking your profile, and noticed you had a message waiting that you haven’t viewed yet. The date is supposed to start soon, and you need to be sure you see the profile before it gets started. Thank you.”

“A date? Starting soon? No, wait, I’ve already been on two today, and I’m not going on another! Besides, I need a few answers from you on....hello? Hello?” But it was no use, Sandy had already hung up. Furious, Amanda went to her PC, and logged onto her profile once again.

Sure enough, she had a new message. It said her next date was supposed to be at 7:30. That was only 15 minutes from now! Then she sat stunned when she saw who the date was with.

David Brady Simon, the boy with three first names.

He had been a student of hers, at least until he graduated a few weeks ago. She had been glad to see him go. D.B., as he said he wanted to be known, had been a good kid for most of his high school career. He was somewhat of a nerd, with the curly red hair and glasses and all, but overall very sweet. Even with the criticisms and taunting of his classmates, he had maintained a good healthy attitude and was always very polite Then somewhere during his senior year, things changed. It seemed to happen shortly after his 18th birthday. The boy had grown increasingly arrogant and disruptive. It was almost as if he expected the other students and teachers, especially the females, to bow to his will. On more than one occasion, he had gotten into a yelling argument with Amanda in the middle of class.

The boy had almost gotten himself expelled once. He and some girl were caught during lunch having sex in the middle of the girls locker room. At first the girl tried to claim she hadn’t wanted any part of it. But when questioned later she said it had been a date, and she wanted it all. Amanda heard through rumors that that girl had turned into something of a minor slut around the school.

She never knew what could have caused such a dramatic change in one person over such a short period, especially in such a bad way. He had barely passed her class. Without the extra credit assignment at the end of the year, he would have failed and been forced to take a summer class instead of graduating.

Yet here she was, staring at his profile when her doorbell rang. As she headed that way, she had already forgotten what was written on his profile. She decided if this was him at the door, she would say that there was no way she would go out with him, her career would be ruined. She would shut the door, lock it and hide in her bedroom.

She never got the chance, when she opened the door, D.B. looked right at her, a huge grin started spreading on his face. “Lookie lookie who’s gonna be giving me some nookie!” He said, and held out a tie with the same tie-pin on it. “I’m D.B. And I’ll be your date for tonight.”

“D.B. I know we are supposed to have a date and all, but I’m sorry, I’ve had a terrible day. I just won’t be able to go out with you tonight. Besides, you are an ex-student. And that ex-is only two weeks old. If I were to go out with you, it could mean the end of my teaching career.”

“I don’t care what kind of day you have had doll. I have plans for us tonight. You and I are gonna have a whole lot of fun this evening, a whole lotta fun indeed! Now, why don’t you run back to your closet, put on something nice and revealing, and we can get this date started properly.”

Amanda started to object, and realized it was pointless. She went back to her closet to get some of her new clothes. As she selected and got dressed, she promised herself that she would stay in control. There would be no hanky panky, no matter what D.B. wanted. From her dealings with him in school, she knew her will was stronger than his.

Once she was dressed, she went into the bathroom to fix up hair and make-up. The outfit she chose didn’t actually project an image of boring, she was wearing the same shoes as her date with Simon, with a pink micro-mini skirt and a white blouse. She realized when putting on her new blouse that it had come without buttons, so she just tied it under her chest. She had taken off her bra before doing this since she didn’t want to be one of those classless ladies who let their bra straps show.

When she was done with her make-up, she checked herself over one last time. Thinking everything looked good, she went back to meet D.B. at the front door. Upon seeing her, he let out a wolf whistle and said, “Damn you look good. Like some sort of high priced escort, only you’re free! We are going to be having a REAL good time tonight.”

Amanda responded, “Look, D.B., I know you like the outfit, I only dressed up for the date. But get this, there is going to be no ‘hanky panky’ on this date. None whatsoever. So, if you are ready to be a perfect gentlemen, we can go out and get something to eat.”

“No sex on the date huh?”

“That’s right.”

“But that is going to be kind of hard, especially given how you are dressed. I am going to be thinking about sex the entire time I’m with you!”

“Well, you are just going to have to keep your mind on something else for a change.”

“I don’t see how that is going to be possible.” He said, and stood there looking like he was thinking for a minute.

While he was thinking, Amanda got a little hopeful and said, “If you don’t think you are going to be able to keep your mind off of sex, then we should just call this whole thing off.”

“Wait, I know. The best times I’m able to keep from thinking about sex are right after I’ve cum. Why don’t you get on your knees and suck me off?”

Amanda took a step back, “No, wait. That’s not going to happen.” She tried to think hard about how she was going to get him off in her apartment. No, get him out, OUT, of her apartment.

“Well, it’s like you said, I can’t be thinking about sex on our date. The only way that is going to happen is if you give me some head before we head out and start our date. I’m just helping you really. This way I wouldn’t be encouraging you to do anything sexual on our date once we are out, just this once while we are here.”

Amanda couldn’t take another step back. Something in her mind seemed to click. She said, “But this isn’t right, it isn’t what I meant.” As she started to walk towards him. She got down on her knees right in front of him. She tried to justify it to herself, telling herself it was the only time she would do this for him. It was to keep him from wanting sex the rest of the night.

She undid his pants and pulled out his member. He did seem to be well endowed for an 18 year old. She pumped him a few times with her hand to start getting him hard, then took him in her mouth. She was a little hesitant at first, but once she got a taste of the first bit of his pre-cum, she was completely into it. She began bobbing as fast as she could while playing with his balls with her free hand. She used all of her skill to try to get him off as fast as possible, not because she wanted it over with, but she wanted the taste of his cum more than anything else at that moment. Just a word from D.B. distracted her from her purpose.

“Look up and say cheese!” D.B. said. She looked up, continuing her motions. To her horror he had a small digital camera. He flashed several pictures while she kept moving. He took several pictures, and every time she put on as happy a face as possible for the pictures, all while continuing with her job.

She could feel him start to tense up some, and knew her reward was almost there. But just before he came he pushed her head away from him and said, “Keep pumping me with your hand, I want to cum on your face!”

Amanda did as she was told, upset that she would not get the full taste of him. She left her mouth open in an effort to catch what she could in there. With a soft grunt he finally did start to cum. She was hit several times, once on the forehead, on the nose, and both cheeks. Only once did she actually get some in her mouth. She was pleasantly surprised though when she was told to clean him off, and was able to get the last bit of his sweetness out of him. Once she zipped him up he told her to clean the little bit that spilled off the floor.

When she stood up she noticed that a little bit had gotten on her chin, and that was dripping down onto her dress and blouse, but she didn’t make a move to clean it because she was told to pose once again for a few more pictures by D.B.

She asked if she could clean up a little once he took a few pictures. As much as she enjoyed tasting the cum, she did NOT want to go out like this.

“No, I want you like that for a reason. My friends are going to LOVE seeing you like this!” Thanks for the pictures by the way. Now, let’s get this parted moving.”

‘Friends?’ Thought Amanda. That did NOT sound promising!

He opened the front door, and led Amanda downstairs. He had a stretch limo waiting for them out front. She was afraid the friends would already be there, but was relieved when they were alone. D.B. sat down next to her in the car as it pulled away. He put his arm around her in a very sweet way, but very shortly he reached down under her blouse to start fondling her tits.

Amanda let out a small gasp. When she couldn’t make herself pull away from him, she knew that she was going to be in for a long night. Hopefully the friends comment was just his way of playing with her, but was afraid it wasn’t.

Dating service indeed!

As the limo pulled away from the building, Amanda’s next door neighbor was looking out and smiling. He logged onto his profile on the EZ Dating Service’s web site, found Amanda’s profile and put it in his queue for a date as soon as possible. He saw that she was a new member of the service. It showed by the fact that she had ‘Long Wait’ as her status. The new ones were always in high demand. Oh well, he wasn’t too worried. He was already getting ready for a date with some girl named ‘Jill Jones’. She looked to be just as much fun as his neighbor.

The End of Part I

To be continued...(hopefully)