The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Amethyst — The Enslavement

by QuietMan

He was sitting in the coffee shop by himself at a booth way in the back. Something he was doing all to often these days. Something wasn’t right. Troubled was too strong a word. Life had gotten boring. He felt something was missing. He had a decent job. He had people he was friendly with but no real friends. He was not in a relationship. He had just broken up with his girlfriend. She was nice but he just could not connect with her. He could never figure out why. They had parted as friends.

While he was musing on these things a woman approached the booth and in a very soft, sexy, alluring voice said, “Do you mind if I sit down”?

He turned and was at eye level with her magnificent cleavage. In between her soft beautiful breasts was a large jewel with a purple tinge to it. His mind went blank for a second, he couldn’t speak. This caused her to giggle. It was the most feminine, seductive, alluring, naughty giggle he had ever heard. He was scrambling in his head for something to say. Look up he thought. Look at her eyes. He jerked his head up to look into her eyes. OMG those eyes. Those big, brown, beautiful, dreamy eyes. Her eyes were framed with sexy curly eyelashes. He was lost for several seconds in her eyes. It seemed like she never blinked. She giggled again, which snapped him out of his fog.

“Sure”, he blurted. “Have a seat”. There he finally said something intelligible. What was wrong with him. He was acting like a school boy.

“Thank you she said”. She sat down and positioned herself so he could easily see her eyes and her cleavage. Best to look at her eyes, thought.

“Have we met before. I don’t think I would forget you”. That made her smile.

“No dear boy. We have not met. But I have had my eye on you for a while. One of my boys knows you. He says that I would find you appealing. I think he is right.” Her smile widened. It was kind of wry, knowing, sexy smile. She had soft sensuous lips. And she wore an odd but attractive shade of purple lipstick that suited her.

“One of your boys, what do you mean by that”, he said?

“When I find a boy I like I make them my own”.

“How do you do that”?

“I hypnotize them and then I seduce their minds and bodies until they become obsessed with me. Then they do anything I ask them to do.”

“Really”, he said. “That must a handy skill to have”. She just smiled and stared at him with her dreamy eyes. What is with this woman he thought? Yet he did not ask her to leave.

She just sat their with that sexy, knowing smile. She had him flustered and they both knew it. She had him off balance from the very beginning. She had been gradually slowing her speaking rate and lowering her voice while they had been talking. This caused him to concentrate more on her voice. As she slowed her her speaking cadence his breathing slowed down to match. He started to relax without thinking about it. She had subtly started to move her chest back and forth in a way that only women can do. This caused the jewel to reflect and sparkle. Without even being aware of it, his gaze shifted to the jewel nestled in her cleavage.

“I see you are looking at my amethyst crystal”, she said. There was a knowing smile in her voice. He started to speak, but she gently cut him off. “I don’t mind. Just stare at the jewel nestled between my breasts. You do like my breasts don’t you?”

“Of course I do. Wait what I mean is...". She giggled again.

“Are your afraid to look at my crystal”, she suggested in a teasing voice.

“No, of course not”.

“Then just look at my crystal and watch it shimmer. Just watch it for a minute. Back and forth. Back and forth. So very relaxing”. She had a voice like a lullaby, so very seductive and yet so very insistent. So alluring that he could not stop listening. “Yes, so very relaxing”. The light was making his eyes tired. And he blinked. “Yes your eyes are getting so relaxed. They may blink, but that is ok. Just keep staring. It is so relaxing and relaxing feels sooo good doesn’t it. Of course it does.”

The jewel kept rocking back and forth as she talked to him in a soothing voice. His eyes were starting to flutter. “I know you want to close your eyes but keep staring at the crystal. Just for one more minute. It is so relaxing, and feels so good. So relaxing that your mind might start getting sleepy. Hazy and dreamy. That feels so good doesn’t it. Of course it does”.

By this point he was starting to zone out a little. He thought briefly about stopping her, but he was so relaxed. Her voice so soft and alluring. So seductive. So insistent. So dominating. It was just too much effort to move or think. And it felt so good. His thoughts started to slow down. His thinking was sluggish and hazy. His eyes were so heavy. Just fluttering slits. Barely open.

“Oh my poor boy. Your eyes look sooooo heavy. It’s ok you can close them now. His eyes fell closed. It feels so very good to be relaxed doesn’t it? Yes, of course it does. As you get more relaxed you will start to feel aroused. Relax a little more for me”. Her voice was so very soft and so very insistent. There was no thought on his part. It was like she was thinking for him. He just simply obeyed.

“The more aroused you get the more you will relax. “. He was barely aware that his cock was hard. His whole body was aroused. It glowed with arousal. It was like he was bathed in white light, and wherever the light touched him he felt aroused.

“Your body is very relaxed now. But now I need your mind to relax and go to sleep.

She abruptly snapped her fingers and said, “DEEP”. He quickly dropped a level deeper. “Every time I say DEEP {snap} you will go deeper”. Go DEEP {snap}. DEEP {snap}. By this time his conscious mind was disconnected. His body was totally limp.

“I am going to count from 10 to 1. For each number down your relaxation and arousal will double. When I reach one your conscious mind will no longer remember what I say, but your subconscious mind will. I will program your subconscious mind, but you conscious mind will forget to remember. Your conscious mind will remember to forget. Somewhere in his subconscious mind he said, “yes”.

“10—more relaxed more aroused, 9—deeper, 8—slip even deeper, 7—starting to forget, 6—so sleepy, 5—even more aroused, 4—deeper {snap}, 3—remembering to forget, 2—deeper, 1—blank and mindless”. By the time she reached 1 he was totally blank and empty. His conscious mind was totally disconnected. He could no longer feel his body. He was just floating in space. She kept talking, filling his mind with instructions. His conscious mind was no longer connected, but his subconscious mind eagerly and joyfully accepted all her programming. The more instructions he received the more his body was permeated with arousal. He was floating in bliss.

Eventually the bliss gave way to a haze. There was a waitress gently pushing his shoulder. “Wake up sir. The lady said I should wake you up and give you this.” It was a purple envelope. The site of it gave him an instant and painful erection causing him to bend over slightly and grimace. The waitress blushed and quickly walked away.

He was dazed, not yet thinking clearly. He quickly opened the envelope and inside there was light purple stationery with a dark purple ink. He was getting even more aroused. What was wrong with him? The note read:

My Dear Sweet Boy,

How do you like my purple stationery and purple ink? I have programmed you to get more aroused every time you see the color or word purple. You will keep getting more and more aroused. The more you try to avoid the color or word purple the worse it will get for you. You will not be able to stop thinking about me.

I also gave you a post hypnotic suggestion that will prevent you from cumming. You will keep getting hornier and hornier with no chance to get any relief. You will become more and more obsessed with me. I will dominate your thoughts. In two weeks time I will seek you out. Then your real programming will start. You are mine now boy. I own your mind and body. Soon I will own your soul. You are my slave. But don’t worry, I will take care of you. I take very good care of my boys.

xoxo
Mistress Amethyst

As he read the note his hands were shaking. He threw the note on the table and started to walk out. He got five steps away and froze. He couldn’t move. He slowly turned around and retrieved the note slipping it into his pocket. What had she done to him?