The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Apex

Chapter Twelve: Barry

“What the fuck...” Barry grumbled as he turned to look at the time. Another hard knocking came on the door as he saw it was 1 in the morning. Reluctantly he rolled out of his bed and went to the door.

“Who the fu...” He abruptly cut himself off as he saw Eric’s tantalizingly hot girlfriend, Savannah, dressed in a pair of jean short shorts and a low cut shirt that looked to be a size to small for her. “Savannah?” Half awake he didn’t have the wherewithal to look up from her well endowed chest and the cleavage on display.

“Can I come in?” He’d been so taken with her hotness that it hadn’t registered that she was practically in tears until she spoke.

“Of course.” He said quickly and made way for her. “Are you okay?”

“No!” Savannah said emotionally. “Eric and Valorie are cheating on us.” Tears welled in her eyes.

Barry stared at her dumbfounded for a long moment processing what she’d just said. Valorie had been his girl for as long as he remembered and while he sometimes liked to fuck other girls behind her back, the idea that she was doing the same was unthinkable. “I don’t believe it.”

“I didn’t want to believe it either.” Savannah sobbed as she pulled out a DVD from her purse and held it out to him.

“What’s this supposed to be?” Barry asked taking the disc from Savannah.

“They made it together...” Savannah was now openly sobbing and stumbled to sit down on Barry’s bed. “Put it in.” She said pointing at his computer.

Barry stared at the disc for a moment almost afraid of it’s contents and then slowly went to his computer. A moment later he had the DVD playing.

* * *

“I can’t believe I’m letting you do this.” Valorie said as she came into focus sitting naked on her bed in her apartment bedroom. She sat with her legs crossed to hide her sex but did nothing to conceal her chest and the fact that her nipples were already visibly hard with excitement.

Eric stepped into view also already completely naked and semi-hard. “This is going to be special. After tonight you’ll be completely mine, and I think that warrants being remembered.” Eric gestured to the camera.

Valorie smiled up at Eric and took his shaft into her hand, giving it a few casual strokes that showed she was already intimately familiar with it. “I didn’t realize taking a girl’s anal virginity was the standard for making them yours.” She said playfully.

“In your case it is.” Eric said leaning down and giving her a brief but wet kiss.

As he straightened back up he placed a hand on top of Valorie’s head, guiding her off the bed and onto her knees in front of him.

“I can never get over how big you are.” Valorie said giving the head of Eric’s shaft a few playful kisses before taking it into her mouth.

Eric groaned in pleasure and approvingly ran his hands through her short hair. “And I can never get over how good your mouth feels.”

Valorie worked on Eric’s cock-head without using her hands, holding it in her mouth. She turned and rotated her head in various directions to get at it from different angles, all the while looking blissfully happy with her eyes closed and cheeks flushed red.

Eric’s shaft quickly grew stiffer and stiffer but Valorie remained exactly in place, letting his shaft grow into her mouth. It wasn’t until she backed off his shaft to catch a breath that you were able to see just how much bigger his erection had grown to be. But just as quickly as she had backed off of it she went back down on Eric’s member.

She worked her mouth down his length taking him in inch by inch until her lips were pressed all the way down to base of his shaft and her esophagus was bulged out as Eric’s cock filled her throat.

“Oh my God... You’ve gotten so good at that.” Eric said incredulously.

Valorie pulled back off his shaft. She wiped her mouth with one hand and began stroking Eric’s now slick member with the other as she looked up to Eric with a smile. “I like it. Do you want to blow a load in my mouth first?”

“No.” Eric said, reaching down and caressing her cheek. “I want to save it all for your ass.”

“I can’t wait.” Valorie said, giving the head of his cock another kiss before standing up.

* * *

Barry took a seat at the edge of his bed next to Savannah. He felt as if the wind had been knocked out of him.

There was no questioning the fact that it was his girlfriend, Valorie, there on screen giving Eric a blowjob but she was nothing like the Valorie he knew. His Valorie hated giving blowjobs and would have never entertained the idea of even trying to deep-throat him. And then there was the way she spoke. Valorie had grown up in society and Barry could recall on one hand the number of times he’d heard her use foul language, but now she sounded like one of the dirty sorority sluts he’d pick up on occasion when he wanted to go slumming.

And he didn’t even know what to begin to think about the fact that they were talking about anal sex. He’d once gotten up the nerve to ask Valorie to let him do the same and her response was to slap him harder than he’d ever been hit in his life.

“I don’t believe this...” He said grimly.

Then he felt Savannah’s arms wrap around him and her face press into his shoulder. “I know. It’s so fucked up.”

Barry normally would have been turned on as one of her breasts pressed into his arm and he was able to see down her shirt, but he was far to distraught over the scene playing out on his computer’s monitor.

* * *

“Face the camera.” Eric ordered as he moved in behind Valorie.

“What are you doing now?” Valorie asked as she moved into position in front of the camera; her thin, toned body on display.

Eric took hold of her from behind, with one hand moving to her breasts and the other between her legs. “I want to capture you orgasming.” He said before beginning to kiss and nibble on her neck. At the same time his hands went to work caressing her perky breasts and fingering her glistening pussy.

“Oh God, Eric...” Valorie let out an approving moan and leaned back into Eric’s sexual embrace.

“Does that feel good?” Eric asked as his fingers circled her clit and he began squeezing her tits a little bit more firmly.

“Mmm... Yes. You’re making my pussy so fucking wet.” Valorie reached behind herself and took hold of Eric’s cock and immediately began strongly stroking it. “I can’t wait to have your big fat cock inside me.”

Eric’s ministration of Valorie’s clit picked up pace, his hand moving faster and pressing against her sex more firmly.

“You have to cum for me first.” Eric replied as Valorie let out a stronger moan.

“Oh God! I am! I’m going to cum for you!” Valorie proclaimed loudly, her legs already beginning to tremble.

Then as more of her body began to tense Eric took one of her erect nipples between his fingers and sharply squeezed.

“AH! Not so hard!” Valorie cried out, her voice clearly conflicted between the mixture of pain and pleasure.

“You like it. Now shut up and cum.” Eric ordered and continued to pinch her nipple.

For a whole minute Valorie stood there trembling and desperately moaning as she rode the edge of an orgasm. Then all the muscles in her abdomen went taunt and she began jerking more strongly.

“Oh Fuck!” She screamed, her body rocking with a powerful orgasm despite Eric firmly pulling at her nipple.

* * *

As Barry watched Valorie cum harder just from Eric fingering her than she ever had when he fucked her his despair started to give way to a welling rage.

“That fucking dirty slut.” He said seethingly and then looked to Savannah who still had her face buried in his shoulder. “How long have they been fucking each other?”

Savannah looked up to him, her eyes red from crying. “I don’t know... I only found this today...”

Barry turned back to the video, his jaw clenched tight.

* * *

Eric laid Valorie down across the bed so that the entire length of her body was in frame of the camera. She was breathing heavily as she came down from her orgasm and staring at Eric wantonly.

“I want your cock.”

Eric smiled at her wickedly and then went to reach for a condom that was sitting on the nightstand next to the bed, but Valorie quickly stopped him.

“No. You don’t need it.”

“Valorie...” Eric began to speak in protest but was cut off by Valorie.

“You’re going to be pulling out to cum in my ass, but just to be safe I put in a cervical cap.” Valorie reached up and placed a hand on Eric’s cheek. “I want to feel you inside me without the condom.”

Eric didn’t say anything but just looked at her critically.

“It’ll be fine.” Valorie said seeming to read his thoughts and sat up to kiss him. “Now get over here and fuck my pussy.”

Valorie rolled onto her side, facing the camera, and Eric took his position between her legs, raising one over his shoulder. As Eric placed the head of his cock at Valorie’s entrance she reached down and spread her labia open, inviting Eric in.

Both Eric and Valorie let out a low groan as Eric slowly pushed his cock into Valorie, his thick shaft spreading her sex wide.

“Is that what you wanted?” Eric asked sounding like he was feeling a great amount of pleasure.

Valorie bit her bottom lip as she closed her eyes and nodded yes. “Your cock feels so hot inside me.”

Eric pressed into her as far as he could and leaned forward to run a hand across her breasts and down her stomach before taking a firm hold of her leg that was raised over his shoulder.

“Are you ready?”

Valorie once again nodded but this time seemed to be bracing herself as she clutched fist fulls of the bedsheet. Eric then began pumping in and out of Valorie with long slow thrusts but each time he neared bottoming out inside her he drove his hips forward harder. Valorie’s entire body rocked with each powerful thrust and she helplessly let out sharp cries of mixed pleasure.

Gradually Eric began fucking her faster and harder, making her small pert tits shake with each thrust and her impassioned cries grow louder. Soon both their bodies were coated in a light sheen of sweet from the force Eric was driving into her with, and as he proceeded to piston into her harder and harder Valorie stopped crying out and instead rolled her face into the bedsheets and bit down onto them.

This went on for several long minutes with Valorie’s body seeming to tense and shiver at times in what might have been orgasms but with Eric relentlessly pounding into her with a speed and force that bordered superhuman it was hard to tell. Then Valorie finally broke.

“Pinnacle! PINNACLE!” She screamed out and Eric came to an immediate and abrupt stop at the use of their safe-word. Eric reached out and affectionately ran a hand through Valorie’s hair and she opened her watery eyes and turned her face into his palm.

“You’re trying to break me.” Valorie said weak but lovingly.

“You came didn’t you?” Eric asked, gently caressing her cheek.

“Oh God...” Valorie smiled and closed her eyes. “Practically the whole time...” She answered and stretched her body.

Eric slowly began moving his hips again, gently thrusting in and out of Valorie’s worn pussy. “Well I’m ready to cum if you’re still sure you want it.”

Valorie looked up to Eric with an intense look of desire. “I am.”

Eric slowly pulled himself out and let Valorie roll over onto her stomach.

“You promised just the tip.” Valorie said as she rolled her ass slightly upward.

“I remember.” Eric replied, positioning his cock against her rear. “Just try and relax.”

And as Eric pushed forward into her ass Valorie winced in pain but kept her composure. Eric let out a groan as he gave a few small controlled thrusts, careful not to push any further in than he already was.

“Oh God that’s tight.” Eric groaned before going still and tightening his grip on Valorie’s hips.

“Ahhh... I can feel it Eric...” Valorie moaned as she closed her eyes and inhaled deeply. The pain that had been on her face a moment ago was now replaced with a look of deep ecstasy.

The moment seemed to drag on as Eric gave a few more small thrusts and trembled slightly before his body relaxed and he pulled out of Valorie.

Looking tired Eric moved to the head of the bed and sat back, resting against the headboard. Valorie on the other hand remained still with a blissfully happy look on her face.

“Well, how do you feel?”

Valorie slowly looked up to Eric and smiled before sitting up. She wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a deep kiss before speaking. “I feel... completely yours.”

As they resumed kissing Eric reached over to the nightstand and felt around until he found a small remote. He pointed it toward the camera and the video went black.

* * *

“I’m going to fucking destroy them both.” Barry said with his jaw still clenched shut in anger. Then he turned to Savannah and felt an overwhelming urge to defile something that belonged to Eric.

“Fuck them. We don’t need them.” He said angrily and pushed Savannah onto her back and fell on top of her.

Barry forcefully pressed his lips against Savannah’s and groped at her chest, not giving a damn if she actually wanted him or not. Savannah, however, didn’t resist and began returning his kiss and Barry could feel himself instantly growing hard as he squeezed Savannah’s large tits.

From the first moment he’d seen Savannah in her Hooter’s outfit he’d wanted to feel and bury his face in her tits, and now he was going to. And he was going to fuck her just as hard as Eric had fucked his Valorie. Then he was going to find a way to destroy Eric and make Valorie suffer.

“Eric’s a fucking moron.” Barry said breaking off his kiss. “You’re so much hotter than Valorie.” He said looking down to her swelling cleavage.

He went to bury his face in Savannah’s tits just as he’d imagined but as he got close Savannah stopped him with a hand to his chest.

“Wait. I... I can’t.”

Barry looked at her in frustration.

“I have to get back at Eric first. Otherwise...” Barry felt Savannah’s hand brush against his hard-on. “Otherwise I’m not going to be able to enjoy this.”

“Oh you don’t have to worry about that. I’m already working on stealing the plans for the processor he’s designing.” Barry quickly explained, eager to fuck Savannah.

“Designing? He’s not designing a processor.” Savannah said shaking her head. “He’s stealing it.”

Barry sat up. “Stealing it? What are you talking about?”

Savannah sat up, fixing her disheveled shirt and bra. “Yeah. That’s what he’s doing right now. He goes to this research like place and hacks their computers or something.”

Barry couldn’t help but grin. He knew there was no way Eric was that smart. “What research place?” He asked critically.

“I... I don’t know. It’s like a Japanese company or something.”

Barry’s mind raced. “The Kamagawa Corporation?”

“Yeah... Yeah, that’s it.” Savannah answered.

Barry shot to his feet. “And Eric’s there now?”

“Yeah. He to go do whatever he does and that’s when I found the DVD.”

Barry quickly began getting dressed. The Kamagawa Corporation was one of his fathers biggest competitors so if Barry could catch Eric in the act and then blackmail the processor from him, he’d strike a big win for Graham Industries.

With a plan now in mind Barry went to his desk, unlocked a drawer and discreetly pulled out the pistol he kept, tucked it into his waistband and covered it with his shirt. Then he looked to Savannah who seemed oblivious. He was half tempted to bring her along but if things got violent and he had to intimidate Eric with his gun she’d just be in the way.

“I’m going to put Eric in his place.” Barry said approaching Savannah who was now standing with a blank expression on her face. “Wait here and when I get back we’ll finish where we left off.” Barry leaned in and gave Savannah a brief kiss while at the same time giving one of her tits one last squeeze.

“Believe me baby, you’re trading up.” Barry said as he left the dorm room.

* * *

“It shouldn’t be long now.” Eric said as he glanced over the time on his phone and the text Savannah had sent half an hour ago.

Valorie remained silent and Eric looked over to her. She was staring forward out the front windshield of the car at the gated parking lot below and across the street from them that was conveniently left open. They were parked in a four story parking garage which gave them a perfect vantage point to see the Kamagawa owned building.

“You’re sure this will work?” The skepticism was thick in her voice.

“As far as Kamagawa is concerned they’ve suffered multiple network breaches over the past month, and had millions of dollars worth of technical and research data stolen. So when Barry pulls up to the building and the laptop I planted in his trunk automatically connects to and breaches their network, Kamagawa’s security will respond accordingly. ”

“And Barry goes away for corporate espionage.” Valorie commented but sounded no less sure of the plan.

“Yes. And thanks to our little home video, they’ll find all the incriminating information they need to not only implicate Barry but his father and Graham Industries too.” Eric replied, a little irritated that Valorie doubted his plan.

“And if it doesn’t work?” Valorie asked, looking to him with worry in her eyes.

Eric raised an eyebrow at her and then turned away, refusing to acknowledge Valorie’s irrational fears. They sat in silence for the rest of the time until a red Audi came down the street.

“That’s his car.” Valorie spoke up and sat a little taller in anticipation.

“I know.” Eric responded and pulled out his cell phone. He texted Savannah, letting her know she could leave and reminded her to grab the DVD.

They watched as the Audi pulled up to the open gate and stopped.

“He’s not going to go in.” Valorie said nervously.

“He’s pausing to consider the situation, but in a second his ego and desire for revenge will override whatever little good judgment he has.”

“How can...” Valorie began to question him but quickly went quiet as the Audi shut off its headlights and slowly pulled forward into the parking lot.

In the corner of his eye Eric saw Valorie turn to stare at him for a long moment before turning to look back across the street.

“Is everyone such an open book to you?” Valorie asked sounding a bit disconcerted.

Eric went to answer her but stopped as he realized that what she was really asking was if he manipulated everyone in his life as he had Barry. A question that there would have been no winning answer to in Valorie’s eyes. At least not given the current situation. Instead Eric decided to redirect her attention.

“Pay attention. After the recent breaches Kamagawa’s security should respond quickly.”

Then just as Eric had predicted multiple black SUV’s sped out from behind the Kamagawa building and quickly encircled Barry’s Audi. Armed men rushed out of the SUV’s, pulled Barry from his car, handcuffed him, and threw him in the back of one of the SUV’s with military precision.

“It worked...” Valorie said quietly as the SUV holding Barry pulled away and the other men began searching his car.

Valorie turned to Eric. “It worked.” She said now more confidently with a huge grin on her face.

“I suppose it would be juvenile to tell you I told you so.” Eric responded with mild smirk.

Valorie’s grin grew wider and she lunged forward, wrapping her arms around Eric.