The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Aphrodite’s Revenge

Chapter 7: A Public Punishment

Under the glare of the unforgiving sun I pushed the mad Queen from the countryside to the streets that would take her deep into the capital of Minos’ empire. The first to see their Queen wearing her new costume were the peasants tending their fields on the outskirts of the city. I cannot explain the looks on their faces as they saw me pass, pushing a big breasted woman in a cow costume. They were probably too far away to recognize that it was their Queen that I was pushing, but still their looks defy description.

At last we made it past the villagers and into the city itself, where by this time the Queen’s juices had begun to coat my hands. I couldn’t help myself and had to look—her lips glistened with lust and were so swollen with desire that like her breasts they swayed with each bump in the road.

I had entered the capital using the south entrance which I knew would be close to empty at this time of day but I also knew that as I made my way deeper into the city the streets would only become more crowded with each passing block until we reached the market square where the throng of people was always at its thickest. If only I knew just how right I was.

It was not long until the Queen came upon her first subjects who were happily going about their day on the busy city streets. Men and women stopped dead in their tracks and turned white as the linens they wore, first at the sight of a woman in such wanton dress, then at the recognition of who that woman was.

“By the gods!”

“Is that the Queen!?”

“Athena save us all!

“The King will surely kill all who look upon her!”

I heard such cries again and again, but mostly I heard the creaking turning of cow the wheels as stunned silence filled the air. Men gaped at her breasts, women covered the eyes of children, but no one could look away. There was their once proud Queen, dressed as a cow. I think what sickened them the most was the few times Pasiphae noticed them and smiled pleasantly at them as though nothing were out of the ordinary.

“Moo!”

I trundled Pasiphae deeper into the city. The streets grew thicker with people, giving us very little room to maneuver. More then once, as we turned onto a new street, the merry clang of Pasiphae’s nipples heralded her arrival before we got there and some of her subjects, thinking a court jester was nearby turned around eagerly for the fun. Their expressions quickly became a ghastly white as they withdrew in horror seeing they young Queen with bells fixed to her nipples parading toward them. I think a tidal wave or earthquake would have been received as a less ill omen than this.

Until now I had never realized just how uneven the city streets were, for the lips of Pasiphae’s lust swollen sex and breasts both were jostled terribly the entire way. I could swear that the bells rang louder with each passing street and pitied her poor nipples. Though, to be fair to Aphrodite, Pasiphae no longer seemed to mind them as much as she did.

At last we arrived at the the market square where the crowd was so thick I had to use Pasiphae to push through them. Shouts of shock and horror broke out as one by one her subjects hastily recoiled, realizing what it was I was pushing. This at least made reaching the center of the market relatively easy, and as the crowd parted way I saw something that should have given Pasiphae the greatest dread—there before us, at the center of the market place, was the entire royal court in full session with Minos at its head.

I was certain to be executed immediately! Why on this day of all days did the King have to decide to hold court in an open market?!

But as I rolled the Queen up no one seemed to pay attention to me so agog were they by the sight of their Queen in her cow garb. One by one, each subject fell silent as they caught sight of Queen-become-cow. Poor Minos stood with his back to us not realizing the chaos his wife’s appearance was causing amongst his subjects. The Fates are not without irony—Minos was busy lecturing the court on the need for chastity and virtue—normally a favorite subject of the Queen. All eyes were all the Queen now, all save Minos’, as she glided ominously toward the court.

Minos had gathered them all—every court advisors, ministers, and every lord and lady in the land was in attendance. They all made an impressive display, dressed in their fine array of family colors, with banners, crests, emblems and flags proudly displayed in all the pomp and ceremony that riches could buy. I even noticed too that there was a large group of foreign dignitaries visiting today, usually a rare treat for Pasiphae who enjoyed showing off her subtle charms to. Mouths drops, eyes bulged, as everyone now saw the Queen as she was, everyone save her husband, the King.

And there in the center of it all stood Minos, arrogant and proud, oblivious to the crowd around him or what was happening.

“…a land as powerful as ours cannot prosper by weapons and might alone!” He thundered to the assembled crowd. “We must have more than that! We just have virtue and chastity and self-control! But more than that we must set aside our bestial nature and embrace…”

But no one was listening, least of all his wife who I now pushed past the King and Queen’s thrones. The Queen’s throne was notably empty; Pasiphae noticed this too, and giggled as she rolled by it.

“…and so I say unto you all, give in not to your animal desires! Rather, I encourage thee, nay I command thee to…”

“By the gods!” one of the more fair hearted ladies gasped, fainting into the arms of her nearby husband as the Queen trundled up beside her.

“Moo!” Pasiphae called out to everyone, her bells punctuating her reply as I brought her journey to a swift halt. Fearful of what Minos would do to me should he see me, I patted the Pasiphae on the butt and whispered good luck and took a few steps back into the crowd.

“Who dares interrupt the King?” Minos growled at the lady who had gasped before turning around to glare at whoever had made the noise behind him. “Men have been sent to rot in my dungeon for much less than…!” But then he suddenly stopped, his eyes having finally caught sight of his wife as the cow that she was for the first time. “By the gods indeed…” he whispered.

I had pushed her to the center of the crowd so that she was right next to her husband. The crowd receded further, moving away leaving Minos and Pasiphae alone together, in the center of the market square, the all-powerful, imposing couple suddenly seeming very small and weak.

“This…this cannot be. What sort of black magic is this?” He asked, looking at his wife in disbelief. “Pasiphae? Pasiphae, that cannot be you.”

Pasiphae smiled pathetically at her husband.

“By the gods, it is but…Pasiphae, your hair! Your lovely hair, what have you done to it?” Minos reached out and gingerly touched her sheered locks. “What happened to all your pretty hair?”

But Pasiphae just looked docilely back at her husband, no answer forthcoming.

Minos looked nervously at the foreign dignitaries.

“Pasiphae!” he seethed in a whisper, trying hard to keep his voice low. “Do you have any idea how many important dignitaries are here? The Theban delegation is here! A minister from Egypt is in attendance! Do you know how hard it was to convince them to come? What are you doing?”

Pasiphae just mooed happily.

The sound of his wife’s moo made him turn a sickening white. He took a quick step back in horror, paused, thought about it, and then with a few hasty steps backward made himself part of the crowd leaving Pasiphae very much alone.

Pasiphae shook her be-horned head at her husband and mooed at him accusingly.

“Pasiphae…I don’t understand? I…what madness has befallen you? Why are you dressed like a cow…what has happened to your beautiful hair, and what…BY THE GODS YOUR BREASTS!!!” Minos had not seen his wife’s naked breasts until now, but as he did so he choked on his next words. He gaped like everyone else in the audience, standing their dumbly, like the rest of us, staring at his wife’s enormous breasts for a very long, and very painful moment, unable to speak.

“That’s impossible…” he whispered to him. “Impossible….”

I think they were actually bigger than when we left my workshop. Perhaps it was just the way they hung? Or maybe it was the way the midday sun caught them? Without my measuring cord I couldn’t be sure.

“By the gods,” he whispered, “they’re…they are so…so…huge! Pasiphae, your…your…breasts…?!”

But Pasiphae just smiled and in reply gave her breasts a good shake so that they made a merry jingle in return. Minos turned a shade whiter as he looked cautiously from one foreign dignitary to another. He seemed to be more concerned about their opinion than his wife’s predicament!

All around me I could hear the crowd starting to whisper.

“I never knew she was so big!”

“Me neither.”

“They are pretty perky for being so large.”

“Its ungodly!”

“Her poor back!”

“She won’t like those after she has a few kids,” I heard another whisper knowingly to her friend behind me. “The stretching alone will be something awful and…”

Everyone was whispering and murmuring about the Queen except those standing directly behind her. They were the ones who had the most intimate view and they need not have made anything at all for their looks said everything. Lords, dukes, servants, peasants, slaves even, were getting a very intimate view of their Queen in a way that up until now only Minos ever had.

“By the gods,” Minos repeated to himself, still unable to break the enchantment his wife’s enormous breasts had cast upon him. “By the gods, by the gods…”

“Sire, if you would…” one of his ministers said, fighting his way through the crowd so that he could whisper in the King’s ear.

But Minos only continued to mutter to himself: “So big. It is impossible.”

“Sire, please!”

“Why would she expose herself…and with the dignitaries here…”

“Sire…”

“…dressed like a cow. Why is she dressed like a cow??? And her breasts…!”

“Sire, the um…” the minister looked pained as he tried to find the right words and then given the situation decided to give up on the attempt. “Sire, the royal breasts are not the only parts of the Queen that are exposed. Her other end is noticeably absent of any clothing as well.”

Finally Minos heard his minister and catching the looks of his subjects that stood behind the Queen knew instantly what he meant.

“WHAT!?”

“Sire, we need to get her out of here before any one else see her like this. Especially certain…others…” The minister looked slyly to a group of ladies who had silently emerged at the front of the crowd and I instantly knew what he meant.

These were the ladies that Pasiphae so despised, the “cows” as she had called them. At first they had been as shocked as the rest of the crowd, but they had very quickly recovered themselves and I caught them giving knowing glances and thinly disguised smiles at each other, but nothing could hide the twinkle of malicious delight in their eyes. Pasiphae’s discomfort was their pleasure. If Pasiphae had any idea that they were…

“Wait…someone had to have pushed her here! Who was it? Bring this man to me, so that I may wring his throat with my own hands,” Minos roared, at las, the old thunder returning to his voice. “Obviously this man is a wizard, and has put my wife under a spell. Where is he? I will tear him to pieces!”

Everyone looked about, but none cast a finger in my direction. Indeed I don’t think the crowd was trying to protect me, I think that no one truly remembered who it was that had pushed the Queen here.

“What did he look like?” Minos thundered in rage. “Someone must have seen him!!!”

“I…I know that I saw him…” stammered one.

“Me to…I’m pretty sure it was a man who pushed her…” said another.

“But I can’t remember what he looked like.”

“Me too. It’s like his face had no features to it.”

“I can’t even remember what color his hair was.”

“Or how tall he was.”

One by one each subject of Minos confessed that they could not remember my face. It could only be the work of Aphrodite protecting me from the rage of the mob!

“By the gods, none of you remember what he looked like!? Foul magic is at work. That much is clear and none can deny it, a dark magic has caused all this.”

Again nothing but a terrible silence greeted the King’s ears.

At last another one of Minos’s advisors stepped forward, “This is an ill omen, Your Highness. We must get her back to the palace. Once in the palace we can safely question her and find out who brought here here. Until then…”

“Yes, yes I see our point.” Minos said, seeming to recover himself at last. “Yes...to the palace. You there, guardsmen, drape a blanket around the Queen and push her to the palace, and call for Daedelas, we will need his skill to freeing her from this contraption. Only mind where you place your hands when you push her! If a single one of you so much as…”

CRRAAAAAAAACKKKKKAAAABOOOOOOM!!!

But Minos never finished his sentence as a large crack of thunder sounded, though there were no cloud, and in a great flash of light there suddenly appeared Aphrodite herself.

The crowd fell to their knees in supplication as Aphrodite stood in the center of the market square, easily a head taller than any man, with a swirling mist vanishing from about him. She let her sudden appearance wash over the crowd, increasing the level of terror, before turning toward Minos and his court.

“I think the Queen will stay right here,” she said sweetly. “She is my cow, after all, not yours.”

“You dare!” Minos seethed, sitting up rigidly on his throne. “My wife is no cow. Goddess or not, you will treat my wife with the respect she deserves!”

Aphrodite laughed. It was an evil laugh that sent shivers down my spine and sent many in the crowd into hysterics falling to the ground praying.

“Oh, but I am treating her as she deserves! A year ago, in this very square, you withheld sacrifice from me, and so today, by the rules of fate I am now taking something of equal value that is yours. I have chosen your wife. I think it only a fair exchange—your cow for my bull.”

“Now see here...” Minos began.

“No, it is you who shall see!” Aphrodite’s voice rang throughout the market square. “Watch!” Then, with a wave of her hand there was another resounding crack of thunder, more mist, and then suddenly there appeared the white bull.

It stood just behind the young Queen, the mist of its conjuration still evaporating from its flawless hide. It remained unmoving, almost uncaring, and yet it radiated to everyone in the crowd a terrible, masculine power of possession.

The crowd gasped in a single voice of awe. Even for a bull it was huge. It was tall, powerful, and all knotted muscle from hooves to horns. It gleamed a brilliant white, sweat glistening from its hide under the glare of the hot sun. It hooves and horns were an obsidian black, darker than the coal of Hades, and it nostrils pink like coral. But most of all I remember its dark, fathomless blue eyes just staring. I had seen many fabulous and wonderous sights in my lifetime, but none so fabulous and so terrible as the white bull. And as great as it was, there was also something vaguely evil about its presence.

Aphrodite looked mischievously at Minos. For a long moment the love goddess simply waited for Minos to comprehend what it was that was before him. It took a few moments, but when it came to Minos the shock and dread of it all hit Minos like a battering ram almost sending him toppling backward, tripping over and onto his throne.

“I thought this might be a good solution to our little problem. The bull you stole from me can mate with the cow that I stole from you and then we can both let bygones be bygones.”

“NO! It...but...it’s impossible...” Minos stammered. “You can’t! It would...she could never... they could never…it wouldn’t fit…” Minos’ voice trailed away in disbelief. His eyes ran from his wife’s protruding naked butt to the sinister beast standing several feet behind her. The size differential was extraordinary. She looked so small with the bull behind her. “You cannot mean to...”

“Oh, I don’t mean to,” Aphrodite assured the King, “but your wife certainly does.”

“But...but...no...” Minos said weakly. “She...she could never...not with a bull. It’s too big! She would never survive it. It would...”

“Crush her? Tear her, rend her to apart? Split her in two?” Aphrodite asked casually, seeming to relish each and every word of it. “You need not worry, your pretty little cow has thought of everything. She had this costume made just to make this mating possible. See what a clever wife you have? I got to play dress up with her earlier today and I have to say that she really got into the spirit of things. Yes, she will be just fine thanks to this,” Aphrodite patted the cow costume appreciatively. “Though I can’t say that she won’t be a little sore in the morning.”

“My wife will never mate with a bull! I forbid it. It’s not right, it’s monstrous, it’s cruel!” Minos shouted. “It’s…”

“Cruel?” Aphrodite laughed. “You are as more to blame for this so-called cruelty than anyone else, arrogant king.” Aphrodite walked slowly toward the back of the cow, running her hand over the soft hide as she went.

“Lies! I have nothing to do with any of this.”

“Oh really?” Aphrodite spun around. “Have you not spent a lifetime of giving your pretty little wife everything she wants?”

“I don’t see what that has to do with…”

“Have you ever once said ‘no’ to her?”

“I…well…” Minos’ voice trailed off. “I still don’t see…”

“You have indulged your wife, King Minos, and you have spoiled her. In fact, she is so spoiled that anything she is told she cannot have, she wants more than ever.” Aphrodite said, patting Pasiphae contemptuously on her bottom. “All I have had to do is whisper into her ear each night that she cannot have her bull, and it has put her in a fever for it. And so today you and all your subjects shall have the pleasure of watching as your wife is indulged yet again, only this time to the fullest. After all, what a Queen wants, a Queen gets!” And here Aphrodite took her hand back and gave Queen Pasiphae’s bottom so hard a slap that resounded throughout the market. Pasiphae gasped with pained surprise, and for a brief second I thought she might come out of her trance.

The love goddess shot the white bull a sinister glance. “Bellow!” She commanded and the bull obeyed with an eery call that sounded like a horn summoning demons from below. Many shrieked in terror, others covered their ears, but Pasiphae…

It was the first real sign of life I had seen in the Queen since Aphrodite’s arrival. Her body stiffened as every nerve in her body surged to life, her head shot up, alert and ready. The bull bellowed its mating call again as Pasiphae shook her head from side to side, frantically searching for her beloved, but the padding of her costume made her too fat to see behind her, keeping the bull just out of view.

“Moo?!” she called out in panic to her bull. “Moo?! Mooo???” Though she could barely move it was obvious to all that she was desperately straining in the bull’s direction. “Mooo!”

Only then did I realized the true intent of my dark creation—it was not to help Pasiphae unite with the bull, but to keep her apart from it. Did Aphrodite even intend for the mating to take place at all?

Pasiphae’s belled breasts added to the strange cacophony of noises as she rocked back and forth in her cow.

“Moo! Moo! Moo!”

“Hahahahaha!!!” Aphrodite laughed and then shook her head contemptuously as she watched as Minos try shrinking into his throne.

“Little wonder you desire the bull, I might too if I am married such a coward,” Aphrodite said making her way back to the front of cow. She reached down and grabbed the Queen’s chin harshly, holding her still so that their eyes might meet.

“The lust you find yourself in for the bull shall lift just enough so that you may see and hear me, but nothing more than that!” Aphrodite commanded.

The light of consciousness returned to the Queen’s hazel eyes and from where I stood I could see Pasiphae’s eyes lock onto those of Aphrodite. I saw both terror and recognition in those eyes, but most of all her insatiable lust. The love goddess tightened her grip around the Queen’s chin and leaned in close.

“You know who and what I am?” It was less a question and more a statement.

Pasiphae nodded weakly.

“And you know that something was stolen from me, right here, in this market square, a year ago this very day.”

Pasiphae tried to shake herself free, but Aphrodite held her tight.

”You remember. And you remember who stole from me, don’t you?”

Pasiphae tried furiously to shake her head, but Aphrodite held her firmly in hand. Finally, after a terrified moment of gazing into Aphrodite’s unforgiving eyes, Pasiphae nodded her head.

“I am glad you can be honest with me,” Aphrodite said, stretching herself up tall before the Queen. “In return, I will be honest with you. It is a strange thing for a woman to give herself to a bull, but even stranger yet a divine bull. The seed from such a god-given beast can be powerful indeed. I wonder what could come of it?”

Pasiphae mouth dropped, half in horror half in confusion.

“You can never know for sure what will happen when a mortal mates with the divine. The only way to know for sure is to try it and see what happens. I know I’m curious to see what comes of a Queen mating a bull, aren’t you?”

Pasiphae didn’t know how to answer. She wanted with every fiber of her being to be mated, and mated as soon as possible, but was Aphrodite truly threatening that this would be a fruitful coupling?

“All the gods and goddesses are taking bets, you know. Most don’t think anything at all will happen, some don’t expect you to even survive it, but personally I think that this mating is,” and here Aphrodite reached under the cow frame and rubbed the Queen’s flat belly, “pregnant with possibilities.”

“Moo?”

“I can’t say I envy you the stretch marks.” Aphrodite said, shaking her head. “You’ll be as big as a house, for sure, if it happens. Though, you certainly have the tits for it.”

“Moo?!”

“You won’t be comfortable carrying all that milk, but these are plentiful enough and you should be able to produce enough for a bull-baby, again, should it happen.” She gave Pasiphae’s mammories a few appreciative squeezes, assessing their capacity for milk production. “Yes, they should do you proud, though afterwards, I am afraid they might droop a bit. That can’t be helped, of course.”

I was feeling sickened by all that I had seen. I found myself feeling pity and sympathy for Pasiphae, wishing the goddess would end her torment. And yet, I am ashamed to admit it, a part of me wanted to see how well my costume design would hold up to the ultimate test.

“Of course all this assumes the bull finds the right hole. Bulls aren’t know for their finesse you know.”

Pasiphae looked truly panicked now but Aphrodite had already turned away to address the crowd.

“Her torment has lasted a year now and while my brothers are all too eager to see her mated to the bull, some of my sister goddesses think that I have gone too far,” Aphrodite announced to the assembled throng of people. “Until now I was inclined to agree with my brothers, but seeing you all here now, terrified in my presence, your Queen humbled before me, your King cowering on his throne, I wonder if perhaps the lesson has gone far enough?”

Cries for mercy went out throughout the entire crowd, though these were more out of fear of Aphrodite than love for their Queen, but no voice was quite so loud as Pasiphae’s: “Moo!! Moo!!” She nodded her head frantically.

Grinning, Aphrodite turn around to face Pasiphae once more. “You were very foolish to steal from me. I hope you have learned a lesson in humility.”

“Moo!” Pasiphae nodded eagerly, her bells ringing with each nod.

“I would need you to promise to put an end to your arrogance, once and for all. Never again are you to deny me sacrifice.”

“Moo! Moo!”

“Nor are you to look down on others just because you are royalty. You must promise to change your ways not just as a sovereign but as a woman. You would have to become kind, pleasant, and humble. Can you do that?”

Pasiphae nodded enthusiastically.

“You would become kind? Benevolent? A true servant of your people?”

“Moooo!” Pasiphae bawled up to the sky in affirmation.

“Very well then,” Aphrodite said, then looking over her shoulder to where the King sat meekly on this throne: “You may have your wife back. The heavens know you deserve each other, neither of you have made a rather impressive display this day.” Then turning back to Pasiphae: “I lift the curse from your mind and you shall feel desire for the white bull no more! Go now, let this be a reminder to all who would cross the power of an Olympian…” And with that Aphrodite shimmered before fading from the market square.

Chapter 8: A Mooooving Experience

“Yes! Oh yes, please! I will do anything you ask of me, I will….wait, my voice!” Pasiphae gasped in shock at the sound of her own voice. “I...I can speak again!” Then crying up to the sky: “Oh thank the heavens, my voice is finally my own again!” I thought I heard her choke back tears of joy. “And my mind, too! My lust is gone, I can really feel it finally gone. Oh at long last…” My stomach, which I had just realized had been knotted this entire time, began to settle, as did my conscious. I could return home, and with very little guilt.

“I am finally free,” Pasiphae sighed, bowing her head to rest for a moment. “I am finally, truly…wait…why can’t I move?”

I saw her struggle for a second before…

“I am trapped! I can’t move my arms or my legs! And what is that heaviness pulling at my...” Pasiphae paused in mid sentence. The Queen had just become painfully aware that she had an audience. “Oh! How did I get here?”

She looked frightened and lost as she ran her eyes over the crowd trying to find a friendly face. Her eyes ran over everyone—her slaves, the peasants, the priests, her advisors, the foreign dignitaries, her empty throne...

The Queen gasped. She had come face to face with her ladies.

Theirs was the look of unmasked triumph. They smirked, and looked down at their Queen with cold, pitiless eyes, judging her just as she had judged them countless times before. Their wildest dreams had come true—their haughty Queen was a cow.

Pasiphae looked very small and frightened, “What...what is everyone staring at?”

The lady nearest Pasiphae arched a brow to catch her attention, and with an icy stare of disapproval flicked her eyes in the direction the Queen’s undercarriage where her breasts hung naked beneath her. Pasiphae strained to follow the lady’s eye but could not quite bend herself enough. The lady simply smiled in a pleasant, deadly sort of way.

“I don’t understand,” Pasiphae said weakly.

A breeze blew just then across the market, cooling the sweat on Pasiphae’s breasts and causing that soft flesh to dimple. For a moment Pasiphae looked confused, and then suddenly…

“My TITS!”

I don’t think until now her full memory had returned to her, but it was suddenly flooding back.

“How dare any of you look at me! Avert your eyes this instant, all of you,” she demanded, turning on the crowd. “Do you hear me? I can have you fed you to lions or…oh,” her eyes narrowed on her target, “YOU!”

She glared; she had found her husband.

“This is all your fault!”

“My fault?!” Minos said, both shocked and hurt.

“If you had just sacrificed that stupid bull like you should have then none of this would have happened.”

“But Pasiphae dear, you told me we should keep it.”

“Oh, so you’re blaming me? This is my fault?”

“You said you wanted a pet…”

“I just made a —ouch! what is that pinching me? — a suggestion, that’s all. You’re the one who said it was so beautiful.”

“Well at least I didn’t fall in love with it!”

“I was under a spell, Minos! What was I supposed to do? ”

“Maybe if you hadn’t kept it as a pet…”

“And maybe if you had just bought me jewelry like I had asked…ouch!”

“I thought the bull was a nice present…”

“Who gives their wife a barnyard animal as a present, anyway?!”

“I thought you would like it.”

“Do I LOOK like I like it!”

“Um…well…” Minos clearly did not know how to answer that one.

“And now—ouch!—I’m being—ouch!—punished all because of you.”

“Me? I’m not the one who…,” but sense overcame Minos at last. “Pasiphae, I really don’t think this is the time or the place to be discussing this. I’ll have my guard roll you to the back to the palace…”

“Oh, you’d like that, wouldn’t you? You just want me to…to…Ouch! What is pinching my tits?”

“Pasiphae! Don’t call them that in front of our subjects!”

“My boobs then, Minos! Whatever it is you want to call them, they hurt. What in Hades is making them hu …?” And then she heard it—the all too cheery ringing of the bells. “By Hera! Do not tell me…”

“I’m afraid so dear. I’ve been trying to tell you that maybe this isn’t the best time to…”

“I have been belled? My tits have been BELLED?”

“Pasiphae dear…”

“You are probably loving this, aren’t you? “

“Pasiphae, no I promise you I am not!”

“Just because I won’t go on all fours for you and find that position demeaning…”

“PASIPHAE! SHH!!!”

“I…I..…OUCH!” The Queen could stand the pain no longer and tried furiously to fling the bells off, shaking herself from side to side. All this did was make the bells ring louder and more cheerfully. “Oooow! What are they so heavy?”

Pasiphae shook harder, but the bells remained firmly affixed as ever. I saw a foreign dignitary’s eyes bulge as the Queen breasts flapped ridiculously. “Why won’t they come off? Ow, my nipples are killing me!”

“Pasiphae…” Minos whispered, turning white as sheet again. “Pasiphae…I think that maybe you should calm down…”

“Calm down?! No until I am out of this thing.” But Minos was not listening to her, but was transfixed by something behind her. “Minos did you hear me, get me out of this thing! Minos? Minos, what are you looking at?”

But it wasn’t just Minos, the entire crowd who was transfixed by something happening behind her.

“Have all of you gone dumb? Did none of you hear me!? Get me out! NOW!”

“Pasiphae,” Minos breathed in alarm, “Do. Not. Move.”

“You idiot,” Pasiphae bellowed, shaking violently in her imprisonment. “I CAN’T move!”

“Pasiphae by the gods, just this once, do as I say!” Minos pleaded urgently. “The bull, I think the bull is getting ready to…”

“Get me out of this infernal thing and…wait what did you just say?” Pasiphae finally noticed that the entire crowd had looks of horror on their faces and all of them were staring at something behind her. “Minos, what is everyone looking at? Why are you all so pale? By the gods, will someone not answer me? What is everyone staring at?!”

But I think she knew.

Pasiphae could not see it, but I could and so could everyone else. The pungent scent of her arousal had caught the bull’s attention and each time she shook about she made her scent a little stronger on the midday air.

The white bull lifted its head and sniffed at the air with its large, pink nostrils. It turned its massive head side to side in search of the seductive aroma. It took a few steps in Pasiphae’s direction, everyone’s mouth dropping as it did so. Was it possible…?

“Pasiphae,” Minos breathed, “don’t move. I think the bull might…um…I think the might….”

“The bull might what?!”

“…like you.”

“Stupid brute.” Pasiphae snorted. Then shouting behind her, “You can just stay well away from me you big dumb bull. Do I look like a cow to you?” And then it dawned on her. Her voice dropped a couple of octaves: “Oh by Hera…”

“Pasiphae…”

“MINOS!!! Minos get me out of here!!!”

“Don’t panic…”

But it was too late for that as the entire crowd erupted into a thousand separate screams while Minos tried to roar over the clamor of his subjects to tell his wife to be still. But none were quite so panicked as Pasiphae, who thrashed about in a blind panic, desperately trying to escape her confinement.

“I’m not a cow! I’m not a cow!” she shouted insistently behind her.

But with every wild gyration and shake she only waved more of her honeyed aroma in the bull’s direction. She may as well have been taunting the poor beast with a red scarf. Its heavy hooves struck the earth, shaking the ground beneath her cow.

“By the gods, that cannot be the…!” she gasped, but was cut off as another hoof hit the ground, shaking her like an earthquake. “Nothing is that big.”

But it was, as big as a house and just as heavy. And it was coming her way.

“I’M NOT A COW!

“Pasiphae! You have to stop moving,” Minos shouted over the screams of the crowd. “You’re only bringing more attention to yourself. For all that is holy—do not move!”

The market square was alive with panic as every man and woman in Crete shouted in mortal fear of what might happen next. The crowd was like one, alive with energy, moving this way and that like the wave of the ocean, everyone moving and churning, all save Pasiphae, trapped in the middle of this human whirlpool.

“Minos…!!!”

“STAY STILL!”

“I’m trying…” She bite her lips and shut her eyes, willing herself to stay perfectly still.

I found myself holding my own breath as was everyone in the crowd. Suddenly all the chaos and noise came to an eery quiet as the we watched the bull near its target.

Its huge nostrils sniffed at the air. It grunted eagerly, turning its wide, massive head from side to side, trying to catch wind of that intoxicating scent. It bellowed up to the ever watching sky, but no lulling cry of a cow met his call.

It grunted its frustration and turned its wide shoulders to leave. I breathed a sigh of relief when just then a gentle breeze below across the market square, carrying the Queen’s amorous desire straight to the bull. The bull took a quick intake of air and snorted loudly—very loudly. It knew. It turned around and this time there could be no mistake—it was heading straight toward the Queen’s quivering sex.

The Queen could feel it too, the ground moving beneath her with each pounding hoof. “Minos!?” she cried. “What’s it doing, Minos?! Minos, just get me out of here. What is happenaaaah! Whatwasthat?!?!”

snort!

“Aaaahhhh!” Pasiphae shrieked as the bull snorted a hot blast of air up into the Queen’s exposed womanhood. A second blast sent Pasiphae jerking forward so hard that I half expected her to break free of the cow, but I knew the cow would hold her no matter what. Her enforced docility allowed the white bull to consider the matter at his leisure, blasting more such powerful jets of air into the Queen’s dark promise as he sniffed at her scent. “Bad bull, bad bull! Shoo! Get away from there! I’m woman, not a cow. You probably couldn’t even fit…”

But the bull didn’t seem to mind as he shoved his horned head up into the Queen’s rump and began to nuzzle her with his snout.

“Aah!” Pasiphae gasped, unable to speak for a moment. “Oh! Oh!”

The bull’s snout turned from nuzzling to outright, shoved-up-deep-into-her-sex snuffling. “But I’m not even a REAL cow!!!”” she whined as its big, pink nostrils explored her small opening. Then I watched as the bull pulled back and took its big, broad, rough tongue and ran it over the Queens sex, licking the entirety of it.

“Minos! Mino-OOOHSS?! WHOAH! Minos, I think its trying to lick me open!” Pasiphae gasped, panting again and again as the bull’s thick, broad tongue caressed across the entirety of her womanhood. “Oh my! Yes, um…that is…OH!…what it’s trying to dooOOO!!! OH! Oh wow!”

“Pasiphae don’t move!” Her husband warned her.

“I’m trying not to!” she cried through clenched teeth as it took another lick. “But its kind of hard not toOOooo! OH! By Hera that’s a big tongue…!”

“It might lose interest if can just remain still.”

“Um, I don’t think it’s losing interest. At least it doesn’t—OH!— feel like it.”

“Remain still!”

“WOW! Oh wow. Oh! Wait…it stopped. Where did it go? Is it done?”

“Um…Pasiphae…”

“Has it lost interest?”

“…I think..”

“What is happening? What is everyone looking at? I can’t see. Someone tell me what is happening.”

“Pasiphae…I think it plans to…

“Plan to what?!”

“Mate.”

“WHAT?!”

Pashiphae couldn’t see, but the crowd could. The crowd shrieked and cries rang out as the white bull’s dark weapon slid slowly out from its sheath. It was a shaft of the darkest obsidian and as hard a black diamond. It glistened a sinister midnight in the bright sunlight as it slid into view. Pasiphae’s punishment was arriving at last.

“Why won’t anyone tell me what is happening???”

But no one did, we were all too busy watching in horrified fascination as the bull’s shaft pulsated and arched upward, seeming to grow forever.

“Minos!!! You have to do something. Do something now! You can’t let this happen to me. I’m...I’m afraid, Minos. Help me!”

“It is so big…I’ve never seen anything like it before…”

“MINOS?!”

“I...I...I don’t know what to do.” The King stuttered, unable to take his eyes from the monstrous organ. “Such power...”

“Damn you Minos!” Pasiphae clenched her teeth. “I’ll save myself then. You there,” she shouted to the captain of the King’s Guard. “Lead your men and capture this bull.”

“Uh…yes, of course Your Majesty!” The Captain said, shaking himself from his fixation and making a quick bow.

“Forge the bow and do it NOW!”

“Follow me, this way men!” He shouted, motioning for his soldiers to follow him. They took a few steps forward and readied their weapons, moving in a careful formation to surround the bull and take him down quickly, so as not to injure their Queen.

“You imbeciles, I said capture it, not kill it!” Pasiphae screamed furiously. “Do you have any idea how valuable a bull from the sea is? Put away your weapons and try using a net!”

Just then the white bull reared up, placing its massive hooves on the back of the cow, pinning the Queen.

CACLANK! CLUNK!

“AIEE! KILL IT! KILL IT!” Pasiphae screamed hysterically.

The bull gripped tightly.

CREEEAACH!

“Aieee! Now you idiots, what are you waiting for? Obey me at once.”

“Yes, you heard the Queen,” the Captain said. The others nodded and then as one, they sheathed their swords…just as she had commanded.

“What…no! That’s not what I meant…”

But it was too late, the guardsmen had sheathed their swords just as the bull had finished unsheathing his.

“Oh my gods, I have to see this,” I heard a woman in the crowd say.

And then another: “This is too good to be true.”

From the corner of my eye I could see a few ladies Pasiphae had called “cows” moving closer to the front of the crowd, hoping to get a better view of Pasiphae’s impending performance.

“Is it she really going to do it?”

“I don’t think she has a choice!”

“But with a bull?”

“I don’t know, but if she is, I have to see it!”

They had waited a long time to see their haughty Queen humbled and never imagined it would happen in such a memorable way.

“Get me out of here!!” Pasiphae screamed hysterically as her cow creaked beneath the massive weight of the bull. “Minos, do something!”

Minos just stared dumbly, murmuring to himself, “I don’t know what to do…I don’t…”

“You can’t let this happen to me! Do something! Anything! This can’t…Daedelas!?” For a brief second Pasiphae forgot all her fear, stunned by the very sight of me. Had she expected me to discreetly withdraw and not watch what all her countrymen got to see? Why did she look at me this way? “Daedelas, I…”

But whatever she had to say I will never know for at that moment the bull raised its head high to the sky, covering her completely in its shadow.

Pasiphae looked at the dark outline of the horned figure on the ground before her: “By Hera…it is too big!”

It towered above her, blotting out the sun and engulfing her in shadow. Her mouth fell open as she stared at the figure on the ground, her breasts ringing as the bull sought to position himself.

“You were a gift,” she cried. “A gift from the sea. My gift!”

CREEEACH!

“But I’m not even a real cow!” Pasiphae whined as the bulls massive forelocks gripped harder.

The bull grunted its readiness.

“No! This can’t happen.” Pasiphae twisted and turned in her cow, still not giving up, trying to turn around just enough to see the bull. “You can’t! I can’t. I am a Queen and you are a…” And she saw him at last. “Oh.”

High above her he towered like a god on Mount Olympus looking down at her with dark, fathomless eyes. For a moment Pasiphae and the bull, Queen and animal, woman and beast, locked eyes. I would have given anything to know what thoughts she had in that moment.

She said nothing, she simply stared.

After a long moment Pasiphae nodded, and turned back and faced forward and waited—it was just as well, it was all she could do. I saw confusion and bewilderment in those eyes, and fear more than anything, but I saw what I thought was a glimmer of dark fascination in Pasiphae’s eyes. What had she seen in the bull’s fathomless gaze?

The tip of the creature’s huge member pushed forward finding the Queen’s lustful opening at last. It brushed casually across her lust swollen lips as the bull readied itself, its tapered head so big and so wide it played with her entire sex at once.

“Aaahaaaaah!” She bit down hard as the enormous phallus played casually across her maidenhood. “Aaaaaah!!! No, no, no, no!”

The bull shifted its weight, teasing its enormity across Pasiphae’s ravenous desire, until the monstrous member was ready for the fatal plunge. Pasiphae choked as she felt her lips caressing her soon-to-be-invader.

“Please not me,” Pasiphae pleaded. “I’ll give you anything you want. Jewels, diamonds, anything! How about cows? I will give you cows! Acres and acres of cows! Cows by the thousands! Just not me. Not me! I’m not a cow. I am Queen! I am Queen of CreAAIIIEEE!!!!!”

The bull drove forward and Pasiphae’s head jerked skyward, letting loose a cry powerful enough to shake the very foundations of Olympus.

BY THE GODS!!!!

The bull pushed with all its heavenly might, forcing its huge member up into Pasiphae’s cunt, grunting and straining as she screamed again and again, each time her pitch reaching higher heights until at last they seemed to carry all the way to the heavens for the gods to hear. It continued to push deeper, spreading her walls apart, until at last she was completely open to him and her bare skin felt the coarse prickle of bullhide. She was completely filled now, her flesh impaled upon his. The Queen cried out in anguish as the bull bellowed in triumph, their two cries mixing into each others so that they became one.

It roared again for all of us to hear—it was claiming her and wanted us to know it. The crowd screamed in mass hysteria, but one could be heard above all others—Pasiphae, who was being stretched to her limits.

“OHMYGODS!” She cried as the bull began thrusting, pulling back and driving into her again.

It was at once terrible and erotic. Two different forms brought together and made into one. Even all these years later it still has the power to wake me from my sleep screaming…and give me the greatest of pleasure.

It drove into her again and again, pushing her forward in the cow as it slammed into her. Pasiphae’s second round of screams sent several woman fainting into the arms of men.

The bull roared its approval of his new mate, humping furiously, made insane by the pleasures of tight of human flesh.

“Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh! OH! AIIIEAAH! OH!” Pasiphae grunted and panted between her screams. “Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh, OOOHH! OOOOHH!! AAIIEEAAH! Uh, Uh, Uh…”

Seeing the Queen get pushed again and again against the front of her cow, I was glad that I had the foresight to add extra cushioning to it. It should help, or so I hoped.

“Uh! Uh! Uh! Oh! OH!!! OH!!! OH!!! Uh! Uh! Uh! Ohmygods, ohymygods…not again! Not again. Not ag…OOOOOH!!!”

It snorted, blasting hot air down on her as it pistoned in and out of her, grunting and snorting as she screamed between grunts of her own.

“Uh, uh, uh…Hera help me! Uh, Uh, Uh…It is so big! I’ve never felt…uh, uh, uh… anything like it uh, uh, uh,…it in all my liiiiIIIIFE-UHHH OHHHH!!! OH OH OH OHMYGODS!!!” She wailed again and again in agony. “OHGODS! OHGODS!”

Or was it agony? I started to wonder if…

But the bull was rutting her like it would any cow, and Pasiphae did not look like she could take much more. Beads of sweat ran down Pasiphae’s forehead as she struggled in vain against the enormity inside of her.

“UH! UH! UH! Aaaaaah! OHMYGODS, OHMYGODS! Aaaaahh! It’s too big! UH! UH! Hera help me. Aaaaaah! It’s too big! UH, Uh, uh…uh…”

Her head started to bend, falling forward a little bit. She was weakening, losing her strength and her consciousness. The bull only increased its tempo as Pasiphae became more pliant. It was just as well.

The two grunted and strained together, the sounds of hers less in opposition to his now. Soon, her grunting and straining began to mix with his so that they were almost in harmony together. The white bull roared as it felt its impending release nearing while her grunts became more guttural, almost like that of an animal. At last her head drooped completely and she was spent. She continued to grunt and moan with each thrust inside of her, but it was involuntarily now, a semiconscious sound any animal in rut would make. It appeared to all that sleep would claim her at last, and she would be unconscious for the final indignity that would be visited upon her. All that remained now was for the bull to finish within her.

“oh, oh, oh, oh…” she panted deliriously. The bulls pace was quickened. We all knew the moment was at hand when…

I think I was the only one who noticed Pasiphae’s eyes flicker.

“…oh, oh, oh…”

It was subtle at first, and her eyes were dull and glassy, pushed beyond the limits of human endurance, but suddenly…

“…oh, oh, OH!”

…her eyes burst open in wide circles, a terrible awareness had awoken her.

“Minos!” Pasiphae gasped, her voice hoarse from so much screaming. “You have to get it out of me! Something terrible is about to happen inside of me. Do something now before…. oh, oh, oh! Oh! GODS!!!!”

“Pasiphae, nothing can stop it now! You just have to be strong. It’s almost over…”

“Minos, listen to me! Quickly, before its too late. It’s happening! I think the bull might….might...ooOOooh,” she groaned, straining against the bull. “The bull is going to…going to…OooOH gods!”

The bull bellowed.

“Pasiphae, I…I…don’t know what to do. I’m only a king. I can’t stop a bull!”

“I can feel it starting to happen…inside of me…the bull is about to…!” Pasiphae broke under the strain of it. “HERA HELP ME!”

Then I saw it—a milky liquid, like that of the cresting sea had started to foam out of the Queen’s cunt, flecks of it spilling to the ground with each new thrust inside of her.

“So much pressure! The pressure is building and it’s all inside of me. OH GODS, MINOS ITS BUILDING! Uh!!! It’s building like an earthquake and its all going to go off inside of me! You have to help me…” She grunted and then moaned, struggling at something deep and powerful within her. “Minos, you have to help me before it happens!”

“Pasiphae! What can I do? I love you, but I’m powerless.”

The bull tightened its grip. Below the cow the Queen’s nipples rang with a terrible mockery in rhythm to the mating she was receiving.

“No, you don’t understand! You don’t understand,” The Queen cried, struggling under the strain. “It’s not just the bull! It’s…it’s…oooh gods not agaaaaain, oooOohhh!!

“Just hold on, the bull is almost finished.”

“Something terrible is about to happen…”

“It’s almost over.”

“Something terrible…I don’t think I can hold it in…”

“Just hold on!”

“I think I might…”

“Hold on!”

“I think I might…”

“You have to hold on!”

“Minos, forgive me…”

“You can make it!”

“I’m think I might, I think I might…” She struggled, choking on her words, biting down hard on her lip and then I realized that it was not the bull that she was wrestling with but something deeper still—her own lust. “I…I…”

The bull roared with insane animal lust, teetering on the edge of a culmination that promised to be like no other. She met his cry with one of her own.

“I…I…Yes! Yes! YEEES!!!”

“Pasiphae?!”

“Oh my gods, YES!”

“PASIPHAE?!

“It’s been too long, I need it. I NEED it!”

“You don’t mean that. Not like this!”

“I’m…I’m…coming! Oh my gods at last I can feel it is going to happen!” She screamed with delirious delight, her cries now the purest joy that you could imagine. “Oh you sweet bull! Oh, you sweet, beautiful BIG bull! You’re giving it to me! You’re finally giving it to me!”

The bull rutted, pressing up and down on her delicious delight.

“I’ve wanted you from the first moment I saw you and you are finally giving it to me!”

“Pasiphae, don’t do this! You can’t. Not with a bull. Not with Aphrodite’s bull!”

“MY bull!” Her eyes flared angrily, lustfully.

“Pasiphae?!”

“It’s MY bull!” she insisted, her eyes ablaze in jealousy “And I can do what I like with my bull!”

“NO!”

But there was nothing the King could do; his wife had not felt the sweet release of orgasm for a year but she was finding it now; finding it in a bull. HER bull. All her subjects, her peasants, her slaves, her ladies and nobles, and foreign dignitaries, and most of all her husband were about to witness her act of love making to very the creature that she had stolen from a god.

“Ooooooh,” she groaned, rocking in rhythm to the bull. “Yeeeees. I stole you, I stole you from a God. From a God!. Myyyyy buuuuullllll. Oooooh! My bull. My bull. My beauuuuutiful bull. Oooooh, yeeeeessss. I am fucking my bull!”

The bull roared savagely.

“Ooooooh, I own you. I own you, I OWN the white bull!” she began to chant as each cry reached a feverish pitch.

It roared again, pounding harder, as she drove them both to the edge of lust.

“OH! No, you own me! Oooooh, yes, you own me! Yes, my bull owns me! My bull, my bull, MY BULL! MINE! MINE! MIIIIIIIINE!!!”

And then the most terrible thing of all happened…

“Yes, yes, oh my gods yes, this is so good, so good, so, so, so…moo!” The crowd gasped as one. The looks on the ladies-in-waiting turned from amused triumph to disgust in revolt. Pasiphae just smiled decadently as she closed her eyes and mooed again.

“Mooooooo!” Pasiphae bellowed in rhythm her lovers bellows. “Mooooooo!”

The bull was slamming hard into her now, splintering parts of the upper shell of the cow.

“Pasiphae, no! You musn’t do this!” Minos shouted. “You are the Queen!”

“I’m a cow,” she said throatily. “I’m a cow in heat. And I’m mating with my bull.”

“PASIPHAE! STOP IT AT ONCE!”

“Mooooooooooooooooo! Mooooooooooooooooo!”

The bull pushed itself deeper, its loins swelling with what it was about to give her.

“Is she really going to…” I heard one woman say.

“Oh moo…!”

“Great gods...” another lady choked in disgust.

“…moo, moo…!”

“She’s going to culminate!” An advisor stammered.

“Moo! Moo! MOO!!!”

“She’s coming!” Another screamed as the crowded shrieked in terror.

“MOOOOOO!!!!”

More of the bull’s foam dripped from her cunt as her moos neared a wailing crescendo.

“Pasiphae…please…?” Minos pleaded weakly. But Pasiphae was lost to her husband..

Every sinew of power in the bull strained as it pushed itself forward, deeper into the Queen.

“More! More! Oh! Oh! I’m a cow! I’m a cow! Oh! Oh! Oh moo! Oh moo! Moo! Moo! MOO! MOO!!!” She pleaded.

The bull grunted and strained behind her, at last his release reaching his member, about to flood into her…

“Moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, mooooooooo,” she screamed each cry piercing our ears.

It gripped her hard, pinning her so tightly that entire top half of her cow cracked.

“Oh, by the Gods yes! My beauuuuutiful bull! Take me! Take me! MY BUUUUUULLLL!!!!! MOOOOOOOOOO!!!! MY BEAUUUUTIFUL BULL!!!!! BYYYY THHHHHEEE GODDDSSSS YEEEESSS! OOOOOHHHH YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!”

The bull let loose a pained, almost pleading bellow as its member shook and convulsed with the divine seed that he was about to send into Pasiphae.

“Give me more, give me more, giiiiiive me mooooore! By the gods yes! Yes! YES! My bull, my bull, MY BUUUULL!!!!! MOOOOOOOOOO!!!! OH MY BEAUUUUTIFUL BULL!!!!! BY THE GODS YEEEESSS! OOOOOHHHH YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!”

And then the bull let loose a final, triumphant bellow as Pasiphae broke into a wave of pleasure.

“MOOooOOOOoooOOOooOOO!!!!!!”

Her moos of submission blended with his roar of triumph and then just as her cry reach its zenith and she had come at last, the bull erupted into her, filling her completely with a thick stream of foamy sea spray. But it was more than her tight little womb could handle, spraying from her splayed legs like a pent up geyser as her screams of pleasure echoed throughout all of Crete and far beyond.

Her mind reeled from the exhaustion of having every orgasm that had been ever been denied her these past twelve months erupt as one and she slipped in the sweet embrace of unconsciousness. But not before she whispered aloud those fatal words to her prize bull—“I love you.”

Epilogue

When the Queen awoke she found her legs wet and slick, her limbs slack, and her body spent of all energy, but the look of satisfaction on her face was undeniable. She looked behind her and smiled weakly to let her bull-lover know that she had survived their dangerous ordeal, but he was already gone having ambled away as soon as he had pulled out of her. She had been nothing special to him, just another cow to breed with. Had she really expected to find her taurine lover standing protectively at her side, nuzzling her awake? I actually felt a pang of sympathy, mad though it might be, seeing her hurt expression as she realized that she was alone.

Well not completely alone.

Pasiphae’s sad, weary eyes turned away from where the bull had been and fell upon the crowd. She looked at them one by one until they came to rest on the empty throne where she should have been sitting. The crowd remained perfectly silent, all wondering what their Queen must be thinking as she stared at that empty throne. Finally, when she turned to face her husband I saw eyes filled with regret and confusion.

“By the gods, I…I…cannot look at you.” Minos said turning away from his wife.

‘Interesting thing about curses,’ I heard a voice speaking inside of my head say, ‘is that you never really know if you are under one or not.’

‘Goddess Aphrodite!’ I thought to myself. ‘You said that you removed the curse so that the Queen no longer lusted after the bull but she just…’

‘I know what she did, Daedelas, for I have been watching through your eyes. I needed her people to learn what happens when you trifle with a goddess and seeing their Queen trussed up as a cow accomplished that nicely. But I also needed to teach the Queen a lesson in humility and if the Queen mated the bull knowing she was under a curse…’

‘She could always say that it was only a spell that made her do it,’ I said finishing the thought for her, “and wasn’t really her fault.’

‘Exactly. But now in her peoples eyes, in her husbands eyes, and most of all in her own mind she took pleasure in a bull all of her own will.’

‘But she was under a curse all along?’

‘Yes, but she will never know that. And it should make from some interesting conversations in the future. I can’t imagine she will have an easy time explaining this one away. Her people will never see her in the same way, and I greatly doubt Minos can ever get over the sight of his wife mating a bull, but I suspect she will have the greatest difficulty explaining her actions to herself. I shall enjoy watching her attempts.’

‘Goddess Aphrodite, you mentioned something else. You said that the Queen might become preg…”

“Sh, not now Daedelas, the Queen is stirring and I wish to watch.’

I obediently did as I was told and watched.

Pasiphae tried to speak but couldn’t, too weak and spent was she from her brutal mating. All she could do was look at Minos, begging him with her eyes to look at her. I have never seen eyes so filled with regret as those.

“M…” she struggled to say her husbands name, but she was even too weak for that.

“I cannot Pasiphae, I cannot! You…with a bull…and in front of everyone! I can’t look at you.”

The Queen shook her head vigorously, frantically, desperately trying to get her husband to look at her again.

“I…” Minos cringed painfully, but he could feel his wife incessant pleading eyes upon him as well as the eyes of his entire kingdom burning him with their attention. “I…very…well,” he whispered with a voice on the verge of breaking, “I will look at you.”

Slowly he turned around keeping his eyes on the ground. All the crowd was on edge, unable to imagine what would happen next. Pasiphae bathed her husband with the most despairing looks of hope against all odds, imploring and begging him to forgive her. Her eyes seemed to beg him to just look into hers and then he would know. Minos hesitated, and for a moment he seemed almost seemed to turn away again, but bawling up his fists in determination he made his decision and slowly turned his eyes upward, slowly but undeterred, until at last his eyes met those of his wife.

No one breathed, not a single sound could be heard for almost a full minute. Pasiphae tried desperately too speak, but she was still too weak, but her eyes communicating more than words ever could. At last Minos spoke.

“You cow.”

Shocked, stunned, Pasiphae’s mouth fell open.

“You are no wife of mine, but a cow!” Minos thundered.

“Moo!” Pasiphae shook her head accusingly. She had found her voice at last. “Moo-moo-moo!”

“Don’t blame me, this was all your doing! You stole the bull, and had the cow suit made so that you could fuck it. You fucked a bull Pasiphae! And you fucked it in front of everyone!!!” Minos roared.

“Moo!?!?” she shook her head in confusion now, not accusing anymore, but just pleading.

“AND YOU ENJOYED IT!”

“Moo…” Pasiphae whispered sadly, almost more to herself. Then to Minos, a pleading: “Moo?”

But Minos turned away.

“Moo?”

Pasiphae’s head slumped forward, falling limp in her cow suit as tears began falling down her cheeks. Her bells jingled sadly with each silent cry.

No one made a sound. At last Minos spoke.

“Someone, remove my wi...remove her from that...that cow of hers. And take my wi...take her anywhere but just take her far away from me. I wish never to see the Que...that cow again!”

‘Daedelas, you best use this chaos to your advantage and leave while you can,’ Aphrodite thought into my mind. ‘It won’t be long until Minos realizes you are the only one with enough skill to make such a thing possible.’

I did as I was told, happy to be away from this scene of my evil doing at last. If I saw any more I knew I would go mad myself.

I wanted away from the market square and from Crete as fast as I could. I wanted to forget what I had just seen, I wanted to forget the image of a bull mating its Queen, I wanted to forget the sound of Pasiphae’s cries. But even as I ran the sounds followed me. I could hear the ringing of her breasts as the tears continued to fall from her cheeks. I heard Pasiphae sigh in relief as her maids freed her nipples at last from the cruel pinch of the bells. I heard her groan as the guards lifted her weary body from her splintered cow, each arm wrapped around a guard as they hauled her up for all to look upon her nudity. The disgraced Pasiphae—no one bothered to look away now. I later learned by those who saw it that the royal guard carried her back to the palace in this manner as she was unable to stand under her own power. Her shame was been seen by all, no one bothering to wrap a cloth or blanket around her naked body until they returned her to the palace. As I ran I heard her cry in anguish and those sobs have never ceased echoing in my ears.

I know not what happened after that for I left the city as quickly as I could and kept running until I made it to the docks and set sail, not stopping until the sea itself separated me from Crete and its mad Queen.

I got my wish—I returned to Athens, to the place of my birth but not a day goes by that I do not question my role in Pasiphae’s affair. When I arrived in Crete Minos and Pasiphae were a happy couple, respected and feared throughout the world, ruling in unison over the mightiest kingdom in the world. Theirs was a happy union, and their world was a strong, if not overly proud one. When I left...well I prefer not to think about it.

I can still see them when I dream—mating in the market square and it causes me great unease. I am not without blame after all. I could have refused the Queen her mad request. But then, the bull was stolen from a god and that theft had occurred in public. Someone had to pay and that burden fell to Pasiphae.

I have heard many tales regarding the ultimate fate of Crete and its ill-fated Queen since I have left. Some say the Queen to this day pines for her bull lover, others that she meets him at night, beneath the full moon, hoping to reenact that infamous day in the market square, but unable to without the benefit of the cow costume I had built for her. A more popular tale says that the Queen birthed a monster just as Aphrodite had hinted she might and that Minos put this creature in a giant labyrinth. Some even say he placed Pasiphae there too.

Personally I believe a less popular tale—this one tells that Minos eventually forgave his wife for her transgression and that in her shame the Queen never set foot outside of the palace walls again. Here, surrounded by opulence and free from matters of state, the Queen at last learned to hold her tongue, becoming pleasant and sweet. It is even said that Pasiphae became contented enough by her new surroundings to bless Minos with many an heir.

Why do I believe this seemingly less fantastic tale after all the horror I have seen? Is it because I want to believe in a happy ending? Hardly. This is no happy ending. For Pasiphae this fate is the most evil fate of all. She was a woman of unrivaled ambition and power, who lusted for power. And Aphrodite turned that lust against her, turning it inside out so that Pasiphae was forced to confront the darkness within her soul. And when she did look inside of herself—when she saw the bull staring down at her with its dark, fathomless gaze—gone in an instant were all the pretensions to power and ambition. It was at that moment that Pasiphae knew what she wanted most in the world—to be a cow.

Aphrodite had made Pasiphae’s a cow. By this I do not mean that the costume the Queen wore to her unholy mating made her a cow. After all, a costume can be discarded; but what Pasiphae had become while wearing that costume, what she had willing become, cannot so easily be discard. A monster in her womb Pasiphae could have born, of this I am certain, but to be turned into a cow...well that is another matter. The costume that I constructed for Pasiphae no more turned her into cow than her perfume and jewels had made her a lady. It was what was within the Queen, from the very beginning, that made her a cow—her costume only provided her the excuse.

True…Aphrodite had placed a curse upon the Queen. But I know this too—Aphrodite may have cursed Pasiphae’s mind to lust, but it did not to love. That was entirely Pasiphae’s own doing. And I saw it with my own eyes: Pasiphae, the Queen of Crete, had fallen in love—with a bull.

I pray the Gods have mercy on my soul.