The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Art of True Hypnosis: A New Beginning

by Dazzling Lady and J. Darksong

2)

“Good morning, Tricia!”

The lovely raven-haired secretary turned and smiled in greeting. “Good morning, Mr. Clark!”

Zebediah chuckled. “Now, now, Tricia, we’re coworkers, I’ve told you... call me ‘Zeb’.”

The young woman blushed slightly. ”Of course... Zeb,” she replied demurely.

“So,” he asked, walking over to stand beside her at her desk, making note of her attire, including the thin strappy sandals she wore on her beautiful slender feet, “who do I have on my appointment list this morning?”

“Oh, well, it looks as though you have a full roster today,” Tricia remarked, bringing up a list of his appointments. “It’s really quite impressive. Since last week, all of our regular customers have begun requesting your services, despite the premium charge.”

Zeb smiled. “I suppose the word of mouth advertising has begun to pay off,” he replied, accepting the printout from Tricia, scanning the list of names. Indeed, of the six clients he had scheduled, five of them were previous customers. All five had, of course, been hypnotized and conditioned to his specifications, programmed to request his services exclusively for every appointment, as well as a compulsion to leave him a very large tip. In the past week alone, his bank account had tripled, passing one hundred thousand dollars just from ‘tips’ alone.

Not that he was simply milking his clients for everything they owed. For one, each of them was a wealthy heiress, with several hundred million in assets. The few thousand he took from them each week was barely a drop in the bucket for them. For another, it wasn’t as if he wasn’t providing a valuable service to each of them in return. Aside from his hypnotic touch, he actually WAS a talented masseur, trained in all of the various disciplines that he had relayed to Ms. Freemont at his interview. Every single client left his room fully satisfied, relaxed, rejuvenated, and recharged.

Making his way back to his own private room, he quickly changed clothes, slipping into his T-shirt with the Lotus company logo and a pair of shirt khaki shorts and deck shoes, and settled in to await his clients. The first one, Ms. Kianna Cunningham, arrived on time, looking as perfect and poised as ever. Zeb’s first thought upon meeting her was that she’d just stepped out of a magazine photoshoot to come to the massage parlor. Which, as it turned out, was not far off the mark. The young woman was, in fact, a model, a rather famous one, and very much in demand. More’s the pity, as she would have been a prime candidate to take for his first full-time slave.

Alas, enslaving public and famous people was far more of a headache than he was willing to endure. One of the lessons Gram Gram had beat into his head at a young age was avoiding drawing unnecessary attention to one’s self. True Hypnotists were, in a fashion, prone to arrogance and thus, natural attention whores. When you could make anyone do anything you desired, including forgetting anything they’d seen or witnessed, the temptation to do whatever you pleased at your whim was extremely high. Unfortunately, hypnosis didn’t always solve EVERY problem. A skilled, powerful, well-trained hypnodomme might be able to handle most situations, able to fight off a room of trained fighters, or entrance a room full of people at one time... but no amount of hypnosis could stop a hail of bullets in flight. And as far as Zeb was aware, no hypnotic, magical, or mentalism technique existed to revive a person that was died.

In the end, it all came down to one simple word, one simple concept: balance. A successful Hypnotist was one that was able to keep his or her nature in check... to act in a way that satisfied their own selfish wants and desires without coming into conflict with that of a rival or adversary. Of course, that didn’t mean denying their selfish wants and desires... merely tempering them, fulfilling them in the least self-destructive manner.

Zeb reflected on that very ideal as he worked his hands over Ms. Cunningham’s warm, relaxed, naked body, massaging her into a state of pure tranquil bliss. She had long ago slipped into a state of hypnotic trance, her mind open and receptive to any instructions he cared to give. Nevertheless, he was content to merely work over her body, rubbing heated oil into her perfect skin, exciting and stimulating her nerve endings even as her muscles softened and went completely limp.

Reaching his final destination, Zeb grinned wickedly, lifting Kianna’s left foot. The thirty-year-old model had always taken good care of her body, including her feet—hence her frequent trips to the Lotus Spa, of course—but at Zeb’s insistence, she’d begun taking an almost religious care of her feet. The pampered peds in Zeb’s hands were smoother than silk, and blemish-free, with her perfect toes painted a hot neon pink color that meshed well with her skin tone. Zeb himself let out a soulful moan at the sensation of them against his hands, leaning forward to kiss and nibble gently at her soles. It was one of his weaknesses, a fondness for shapely cared for female feet, and he chose to indulge himself, worshipping his entranced client’s feet and toes, licking and sucking with total abandon.

Back when he was a teenager, he’d been moderately concerned and embarrassed about his foot fetish. It wasn’t until he’d spoken of his feelings with his mentor, Shari, as they rested after a particularly grueling workout... and lovemaking session. The beautiful Israeli fighter had a pair of simply exquisitely perfect feet and had no qualms about his worshipping them during sex, claiming that it only enhanced her pleasure. “And... you don’t think it is weird?” he’d asked her, “or unnatural, this obsession with beautiful feet?” Shari had laughed, not unkindly, informing him that not only was it not bizarre or strange, but, in her opinion, it was only natural.

“As I have observed, many True Hypnotists have a predilection for feminine feet,” she’d explained with a grin. “Mistress Ophelie often goes barefoot, as you have noticed, and all of her slaves, myself included, have taken up the habit as well. And it’s not simply us—I’ve known seven other Mistresses in my time, and all of them preferred to be barefoot whenever possible and enjoyed few things more than having a slave, or a vanquished rival, worshipping and abusing themselves at their feet. Mistress Ophelie says it is one of the tenets of the Goddess... that there is strength in one’s feet, in connecting with the world around you, and in having your enemies worshipping at your feet.” She’d sighed, then, moaning as his tongue enveloped her sensitive baby toes. “Mmmm... so lovely, young Master. But... with you, it is slightly different. In your case, you seem to take great pleasure in worshipping another’s feet. For you it is not a sign of weakness, it is a source of power, of you claiming the spoils of victory...”

An interesting conundrum to say the least. Watching the conclusion of the Spiral Club’s tournament had confirmed that a large majority of hypnodommes preferred to humiliate and punish their victims by making them lick and suck on their bare feet and toes. While he had to admit, doing so at an arrogant Mistress’s command would definitely rankle, the ‘punishment’ itself would seem more like a reward to him, personally.

Ah well... to each their own, he thought gleefully, as he withdrew, allowing Kianna to rest and recover a bit. His tender ministrations had pushed her through no fewer than four powerful orgasms, a fact he was quite proud of. He was attempting to condition each of his clients to associate having their feet worshipped with sexual pleasure without any direct commands, simply allowing each girls’ subconscious to make the connection on their own. Thus far, his little experiment seemed to be working flawlessly. Waking her soon thereafter, he allowed her to dress, accepted her enthusiastic thanks for another wonderful session, and assured her that he was looking forward to seeing her again the following week.

The next four clients were the same, though the techniques changed slightly. Ms. Melissa Whittaker preferred Shiatsu massage, while Mrs. Dawn McAllister and Mrs. Tilly Boxleightner requested Aromatherapy, and Ms. Jessica Tanner, a former athlete, had asked for a more thorough Deep Tissue session. Leaving her fully satisfied, Zeb emerged from his room sometime later, nearly running into his boss.

“Oh! Ah, perfect timing, Mr. Clark,” she said briskly. “I was just coming to check up on you.”

The past week had witnessed quite a change in Heidi Freemont. Compelled by Zeb’s hypnotic commands, she had started working out, exercising, and toning up her body, as well as shifting her diet to a more healthy selection. The first few days had been dreadful, the poor woman half convinced she was going to die, and utterly confused as to why she was putting herself through such torture in the first place. But, as expected, once her body got used to being active again, she quickly acclimated, even coming to enjoy her new routine, as well as the extra energy and vitality that it brought about.

More importantly, at least to Zeb, she’d become fanatical about the care and treatment of her precious feet, having searched online for the best treatment and care regiments. Indeed, the pair of slender bare feet showing in Heidi’s blue and white flip-flops were a far cry from the neglected and rough feet she’d sported the week before. Zeb’s eyes lingered on them, nodding in approval... and Heidi, noticing the attention, felt her core heat up dramatically.

“Ah, so, um,” she stammered for a moment before regaining her composure. “I, uh... wanted to talk to you about the work schedule request you submitted earlier.”

“Hmmm?” he murmured, glancing up at her face. “Is there something wrong?”

“I would say so, yes,” she replied, frowning slightly. “You’re requesting the rest of this week off, and half of the next, basically only coming in on Wednesday and Friday of next week!”

“Yes, that’s correct,” he replied nodding. “Those are the days that my clients have requested for their appointments. Is there something wrong with that?”

“You’re basically requesting to set your own hours!” she replied, obviously frustrated. “Now, granted, your clients tend to be the biggest spenders, the ones who bring in the most revenue. But we DO take in other clients,” she stated, “and it would hardly be an inconvenience for you to tend to some of THEM as well, instead of forcing Jerry, Allen, and Alice to handle all of the rest. The three of them have seniority on you, after all! The least you could do is to pitch in!”

Zeb frowned. “I agree with you... in theory,” he said slowly, “however I believe doing so would simply cheapen the quality and integrity of the Lotus if I did so.”

Heidi’s eyes narrowed. “And what do you mean by that? Are you trying to say that you are somehow better than every one else working here?”

Zeb shrugged. “I wouldn’t have put it so bluntly but... yes. I am.” Heidi gaped at him. “Look at it this way. All of the clients that order your highly-priced Ultimate Package do so knowing that I will be the one massaging them at the end. If you have me ‘helping out’ with the others, then basically the ones who order the basic and deluxe packages will be getting the same quality experience as your VIPs for a much lower cost. If any of them happened to discover that fact, I’m sure they might take offense at that.”

Heidi scowled, hands clenched. As much as she hated to admit it, the dark-skinned man was actually correct. He’d proven his talent to her, personally. When he’d first proposed the price for his services, she’d been utterly convinced no one would pay that much for a simple massage... but he had proven her wrong. And all of his clients utterly raved about his skills, immediately requesting another session at the earliest opening afterward. Like it or not, the man was now her biggest cash cow.

Of course, profit margin be damned, Heidi Freemont did not take kindly to being dictated to. “Listen here, Clark,” she said sternly. “I’m still the boss here. I decide what hours my employees will work. And I say—”

Bottle Blond Bliss,” Zeb stated clearly and firmly.

Heidi blinked, her face twisting in confusion, wondering idly at the strange words being spoken. Then... she wondered about nothing at all as her mind went blank, and she settled back into an obedient hypnotic trance, ready again to obey and serve her Master. Zeb sighed heavily, shaking his head. “Stubborn woman,” he muttered softly. “Refusing to submit out of spite, when you were clearly in the wrong. Well, slave, I have taken away your ability to refuse. Now, you can only submit and obey. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes, Master,” Heidi replied blankly. “I can only submit and obey.”

Zeb sighed inwardly. His time here at the Lotus was nice, a friendly, carefree place to work, to live a fairly normal mundane existence, free of stress and angst. Or at least it was, most of the time. During his time here, seeing the inner workings of the place, he’d come to realize that the only reason the business hadn’t expanded and become a successful venture was that the owner, Heidi, was grossly incompetent. She had lucked into a competent and well-trained staff, good employees, and a secretary who was truly the one running the office. Not that it was much of an issue, considering that he could hypnotize and control Heidi at will. Still, it was becoming tiresome having to fix things and put her under every time she felt the need to ‘assert her authority’.

I think perhaps it is about time The White Lotus Spa and Massage changed ownership, he mused silently, into better, more qualified hands. Not that he had time to deal with that currently—he’d requested the next several days off to tend to his ‘other’ job... his more secretive borderline illegal career. Even then, he was more than content to continue his role as masseur to the rich and famous, letting Tricia continue to run things as she best saw fit. Hmm... perhaps that’s the best approach. Take over ownership of the office and put Tricia in charge. Heh... and make Heidi serve as HER secretary.

All of which he could take care of at a later date. For now, he needed to quickly deal with Heidi, grab a quick lunch from the cantina, and be back for his final client of the day. “All right, Heidi. When I awaken you, you will not remember being hypnotized. You will remember me calmly and coolly convincing you that my view was the correct one. You will agree to allow me to set my own hours as I see fit. You will not be able to come up with an argument to deny me, nor will you change your mind or try to back out of this decision later. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Master,” she replied, her blank tone just the slightest bit sullen. “I do not like it... but I understand. And I will obey.”

“Good girl,” he replied before waking her from her trance. Blinking rapidly, Heidi frowned, opening and closing her mouth a few times, before sighing and hanging her head.

“Goddammit,” she grunted, sullenly. “You have me over a barrel. So fine... I guess your hours will be set by the appointments you get. I suppose that’s fair enough anyway. It’s not as if you are an hourly employee after all—you work strictly on commission.” Growling softly, she turned on her heel, heading back towards her office.

“Oh? Heidi?” he called out after her. Whirling around, she turned to glare at him. “I just wanted to say that I totally LOVE your new pedicure. Your toes look incredible, and that scarlet really makes them stand out.”

Whatever retort she’d been planning to give died in her throat as her eyes went wide. A deep crimson flush colored her face and chest, and she gasped, a strangled sound caught in her throat as she turned and swiftly headed into her office, closing and locking the door behind her. Zeb listened idly for several seconds... then chuckled loudly as the telltale sounds of a vibrator switched on followed by hushed, slightly muffled moans of pleasure.

* * *

“Eugene! Greetings my friend,” Zeb said, staring into the monitor of his laptop. “How are you doing this evening?”

The brawny older man replied with a shrug. “Ah, ye know, man,” he replied, his low deep voice coming through the computer speakers slightly distorted. “Same old, same old. I hope you had a good day, and are ready to work.”

Zeb perked up at that. “You have something for me?”

“Er.... y-yeah. Yeah, of course!” Gene replied, nodding. his bald, clean-shaven head shining from an out-of-picture light source. “Ye know me, man. I’ve always got something that needs doin’...”

Zeb’s enthusiasm fell. “You’re not exactly filling me with a lot of confidence, Gene. Please tell me it’s not another school job?” Gene winced slightly, avoiding his gaze. Zeb sighed, slapping his forehead.

He was, admittedly, still new to the mercenary hypnotist scene. As such, Gene had suggested starting him out small, and he’d agreed. As it turned out, there was a multitude of people in the world willing to pay good money to have a hypnotist change the mind of someone, or steal something for them. Requests varied wildly, anything from ‘I got caught cheating, erase my spouse’s memory for me’ to ‘I need you to steal this secret military access code from the commander of an armed convoy before they reach their base’. Obviously, the more difficult jobs were generally only offered to and handled by seasoned hypnotists, ones with a solid and reliable reputation. The others generally took whatever was left, usually in order of preference to those more reputable mercs.

Which naturally meant that beginners with no reputation at all usually ended up with the ‘bottom of the barrel’ jobs... extremely easy or humiliating ones that other mercenaries tended to pass on.

“Aww, c’mon,” Gene protested. “What’s wrong with a University job? Some entitled twit gets in trouble with another student or a professor and asks you to go and ‘have a talk’ with them? It’s easy work, takes only a few minutes, and it pays well enough.”

“But it doesn’t really help me make a name for myself,” Zeb complained. “Because it’s so easy that even a mundane could accomplish it if he or she was clever enough.” He sighed. “Listen, Gene... I’ve done about thirty of these jobs now over the past week. I am ready for something more substantial.”

Gene frowned, stroking his salt and peppered beard idly, considering, before nodding. “Alright. I suppose yer right. Time to take off the training wheels, then.” Zeb’s screen flashed, then updated, revealing a different list of encrypted IDs, “Alright. As you can see, we have quite a few in the mid-range that you could try, if yer in the mood. Let’s see...” he began typing rapidly. “Hmm. Here’s one. A bit of a disagreement between two rival drug dealers...”

Zeb shook his head. “Pass. What else do you have?”

“I’ve got one from a wealthy socialite whose car was hauled to the police impound. Wants it released and all record of it ever being picked up erased before Daddy Dearest finds out.”

Zeb considered. “No thanks. I’d rather not get involved with anything dealing with law enforcement if I can help it.”

Gene nodded. “Probably a good call. You definitely wouldn’t want to do anything to attract any attention to you from the law right now. There’s a rumor circulating through the underground that the government has started putting together some kind of ‘Anti-Hypnotists Task Force’ or something.” He scrolled through his list, frowning. “Huh. Well... here’s one. A rather influential thirty-year-old man is currently in jail on charges of rape and assault of a young nineteen-year-old college student. He’s asking for a Hypnotist to convince the woman to drop the charges, and convince the lawyer and judge to throw out the case.”

“I see. And I take it there’s a solid case against him?” Zeb asked, frowning.

“I’d so say. His semen and DNA was taken from the girl at the hospital, there was a collaborating witness that saw him fleeing the scene of the crime,” Gene added, shaking his head, “and frankly, just the language the guy used in his request alone makes him suspect: ‘Damn bitch wants to send me to jail for giving her a good time? Fuck that. I want this whole thing to just go away, and I’m willing to pay big time. Extra is you make her suffer.’”

“And I’m assuming that it’s still an active request because...”

“Because no registered hypnodomme has cared to take the job,” Gene answered.

Zeb shook his head. Typically, most mercenary Hypnotists tended to be pretty amoral, more concerned about the stipulation of the jobs rather than the targets they were asked to brainwash. Nevertheless, they were still human... and some things were simply too distasteful for even the most callous of mercenaries. Sighing deeply, he briefly considered accepting one of the University jobs after all.

“Oh! Here’s a good one!” Gene announced suddenly. “And this one might be right up your alley. An important vote is scheduled tomorrow morning at the city hall concerning certain zoning permits for the area, and the client wants to have a certain councilwoman change her vote in his favor. It seems he submitted this request for a specific Hypnotist, but she hasn’t responded.” Gene shook his head. “Weird. Mistress Bella Beguile is usually pretty good at getting back to her clients, particularly repeat clients that request her specifically...”

“And she won’t be upset if I accept this job in her place?”

“I doubt it. There’s definitely enough work to go around,” Gene replied with a shrug. “Besides, this one is time-sensitive, and has to absolutely be completed by six am tomorrow.”

Zeb smiled, reading over the specifics. This was more like it... something difficult enough to be a bit of a challenge, with enough importance to raise his status, yet not so difficult that it would be impossible for him to pull off. “Gene, I’ll take this one. How do we set it up?”

“Well, normally you meet with the client face to face to finalize the contract and receive your initial payment, but as I said, time is a factor with this one, and it’s already early evening. I think contact through video conference should be sufficient. Once he accepts and sends you his ID, you can formally accept the job.” He paused, considering. “But... two things, Zeb. You’re taking higher profile jobs now, which, obviously will improve your reputation and get you more notice. That’s... not always a good thing, my friend.”

Zeb frowned slightly. “How so?”

“I’m sure you’ve heard of Arthur Winston? He’s sort of like the ringleader in this area among True Hypnotists when it comes to mercenary jobs. He’s pushing for a kind of ‘taxation’ system, where you pay a small percentage to be allowed to operate in Boise without interference.”

Zeb’s frown deepened. Arthur Winston again? First, a snub, being basically ignored during the opening, and now learning I’m going to be taxed for any mercenary work I do in the city? “I see. And I take it all the other True Hypnotists in the area are simply going along with this... arrangement?”

Gene chuckled. “Heh. Not hardly. A lot of the low keys ones have rolled over, sure, but the big-name ones, like the current champ, Lady Casey, basically told him to kiss her ass!” He laughed again. “Word is he tried to pressure her, but it didn’t go so well, so he ended up making her a VIP instead, just to stay in her good graces and still capitalize off her fame.” He shook his head ruefully. “Still, mate, I’d advise you to be careful. The man’s connected, and yer still a relative newcomer. It’s probably just better to stay on his good side if you can.”

“Hmm. Very well. I shall take your advice under advisement.” Zeb nodded. “And what was the second thing?”

“The second... oh! Right.” He sighed softly, rubbing his chin. “I was thinking... maybe we should do something about your image.”

“My... image?”

“Yeah. Going around in your usual everyday clothes for these jobs was fine for those low-grade jobs. But if you plan to up your game yer gonna need to upgrade your persona as well. Take the lady we were just discussing for example—Bella Beguile.” The computer flashed, opening a separate window, showing a photograph of a lovely silver-haired woman dressed in a colorful blue and silver leather and spandex costume, complete with matching silver and blue domino mask, and knee-high blue boots. “See? Now she’s a lady with style and class... has the whole ‘secret identity’ thing down pat. She wears a flashy costume and a mask uses a fake name... and it works for her. She’s one of the most well-respected and requested mercs on the server. Best of all, the reward is two-fold—she not only gains instant recognition and a memorable reputation, but she gains anonymity by keeping her true identity private.”

Huh. Bella Beguile. Certainly, a classy role model to take after. “Hmmm... you make a very good point,” Zeb remarked, thinking. “I actually have some ideas...”

* * *

I think I may have overdone it a bit with the dramatic flair, Zeb lamented silently as he made his way stealthily along the outside of the modest Brownstone, skirting from bush to bush as he made his approach. He felt a bit silly dressed in his all-black skintight bodysuit, which was rather appropriate considering... but the long flowing black cape and silk top hat, while stylish and memorable, were hardly practical. Well... the idea was to make an impression... and I’m pretty sure this will do it.

He’d taken inspiration from the legend of the gentleman thief, the esteemed Arsene Lupin, the mysterious shadow thief known to come and go like the wind. He’d even gone as far as to adopt the name ‘Lonbraj-la’, a Haitian phrase meaning ‘The Shadow’, and printing out a small supply of calling cards to leave behind after a successful job. He was carrying one in his left shirt pocket now to leave on the councilwoman’s desk once he’d finished programming her. All of which had seemed fine in the planning stages, but had quickly lost much of its allure when he’d arrived, darting out of his car to prowl along the edges of the yard, dressed in his costume.

Huh. My respect for Miss Beguile just went up a lot at being able to work dressed up as she does without dying of complete embarrassment. And hers is much more ‘colorful’ than mine!

Mentally reviewing the Intel he’d received on Councilwoman Joanne Jensen’s home, he made his way to the main gate, noting the camera scanning the area. Leaping athletically, he scaled the side of the brick wall surrounding the gate, walking along the narrow edge to reach the camera, removing the power cable before swiftly inserting a specially prepared chip into an open slot on its side and sliding the cable back in. With luck, the gate guard would see only a moment of static, before the picture resumed, showing a completely clear, but recorded, view of the front gate.

Satisfied with that obstacle removed, he leaped up and over, landing lightly inside the ground, making his way towards the gatehouse. Presumably, he could have simply skipped disabling the camera at the main gate and gone straight for the guard, but the Intel was lacking on the specifics of the guard’s rotation, and the last thing he wanted was to slip in, accomplish his mission, slip out, and get spotted leaving through the gate by a new guard on the rotation. A simple induction and the guard was done, programmed to ignore any alerts or disturbances coming from the house, or the gate, for the rest of the night. With that, he made his way to the front door and stepped inside.

Not too bad, he mused to himself, as he made his way across the living room towards the main parlor. A little time-consuming, going through all the steps, but not difficult by any means. He chuckled softly, as he pushed the door open, stepping inside. But definitely worth it to make sure I don’t have any surprises... on this... job... he thought, frowning, staring in shock at the colorfully clad individual kneeling down in the corner of the room, apparently in the process of looting an open safe. Really?!? What the hell?

The thief, having sensed his presence, stiffened, standing up slowly. “Well, well, a visitor?” a husky female voice sounded, grabbing Zeb’s attention. Standing up, able to see her form, it was now completely evident that the thief was a woman. With long dark brown hair, she was dressed somewhat garishly in a scarlet sequined dress, and scarf, with sparkling silver sandals on her feet, the thief turned, giving Zeb an equally thorough appraisal. “Interesting. Another thief come to partake of the councilwoman’s keepsakes?” she mused aloud, tapping a finger lightly against her chin. She flashed him a wicked smirk. “Well, sorry, my dear,” she said, idly fingering the diamond necklace around her neck, “but finder’s keepers. I’m not about to share my haul with you... so I’m afraid you’re out of luck!”

Zeb frowned, indignant. “Hey! I’m not a thief!” he stated, blinking, the flashing from the woman’s necklace dazzling his vision for a moment. “I’m here to... here to... wait,” he murmured, frowning deeper as a sudden lightheadedness swept through him. Again, he blinked, the flashes momentarily filling his gaze. “Wha... what are... you...” he began.

The woman’s smirk widened. “Oh my... it seems you noticed my jewelry,” she stated, continuing to idly tap her necklace, her standing position perfectly angled to reflect the room’s ambient light from her diamond into his eyes. “I just love the way it sparkles... don’t you? It is positively entrancing... don’t you think?” Zeb groaned inwardly. Of course... the woman was a hypnotist! Blinking again, he tried to turn away and alter his gaze... only to find himself frozen. She had hooked him and caught him off guard, he had been unable to raise any sort of defense. “That’s right,” she cooed, “just keep staring... deeper and deeper... letting your mind drift... your thoughts slowing... your will... your mind... flattening... going directly... into wordless... dreamless... sleep!”

Awareness faded for Zeb in slow drifting waves... only to return again with a sharp jarring suddenness. Shit! I’ve been hypnotized! Blinking rapidly, he suppressed a groan, forcing himself to calm down and analyze his current situation. First and most obvious, he was now completely nude, kneeling helplessly in the middle of the parlor’s stylish Persian rug. The dark-haired hypnotist that had entranced him was standing before him... and, he noted dimly, his target, Joanne Jensen was standing at her side.

Okay. Calm down. Focus, he told himself. You need to take stock of your condition. Okay... she has obviously been inside my head. I can feel her commands inside me... like ropes wrapped around my brain. That much was to be expected. The question, of course, being exactly what commands had been stuck inside his brain, and how deeply... and of course, how much trouble it would be to dig them out. Hmm. Okay. There’s the usual here... obedience, must do what she says... can’t move without permission... can’t speak unless spoken to. Ugh. Both of those will make this difficult. Must answer her questions honestly... also troublesome, but I can work with it. Hmmm... oh! Ah... nothing that prevents me from using my own hypnotic abilities on her! Either she’s sloppy, or overly confident that the other commands will keep me in line, or...

Or, she hadn’t realized that he was also a True Hypnotist!

Zeb hid his smile. True, she had referred to him as a ‘thief’, most likely from his costume. And he hadn’t attempted to fight back, or resist when she’d hypnotized him. Her natural assumption would be that if he hadn’t fought back, it was because he couldn’t fight back. Which left him an opening... one that he could definitely exploit if the opportunity presented itself. Of course... first, he needed to see about untying the mental commands keeping him in check. Thankfully, Gram Gram’s training had been VERY thorough. And compared to that crafty old woman’s technique, this would-be thief was a rank amateur.

All of that Zeb worked out in his mind in a matter of seconds, as the woman approached him, sneering down at him in amusement. “My, my, aren’t you something,” she mused aloud, running a hand idly across his chest. “I have to say, I generally prefer female lovers, but I might consider giving that monster between your legs a test drive.” Reaching down, she gave his cock a light squeeze, delighting at his wince. “My, my, Zebediah, you’re not very talkative, are you?” She giggled again at his discomfort. “Oh, yes, that’s right. You literally CAN’T talk right now, can you? In fact, you can’t talk or even move a muscle unless I allow it. Hahaha! You’re probably going crazy trying to understand what’s happening, huh?”

Zeb managed a small grunt, his focus completely internal, working on unraveling the first of her commands. Ugh... fine... just keep talking... and hopefully don’t add in anything NEW that I’ll have to deal with while working on what’s already in here...

Fortunately, the woman was more than content to monologue to her captive audience. “If you’re wondering how I happen to know your name... you told me.” Her grin widened. “Oh, you probably don’t remember it... because you told me while you were hypnotized!” She laughed then, an arrogant cackling sound. “You see, Zebediah, I am a hypnotist... not the kind that you see on TV or at fairs, but a True Hypnotist. I have the power to bend anyone to my will. And that is what I did to you. I’ve made you into my obedient slave!”

Ugh... okay... that much is true enough, Zeb conceded as he broke through the first compulsion, feeling it unravel and dissolve away inside his head. But maybe not for much longer. Just keep talking, and don’t do anything too distracting.

“So tell me, Zebediah,” she said, peering down into his face. “how does make you feel?”

Damn... a question, he grumbled silently, the compulsion to answer her honestly kicking in. Aloud, he responded. “I feel... angry,” he admitted. “Nervous.” True enough. “And confused.” A borderline untruth there, as he wasn’t confused at all about what she was saying, though a mundane unfamiliar with what was happening would naturally be confused. Still, he was confused about what she planned to do with him, so he was able to slide that one in under the radar.

The woman nodded, however, satisfied with his response. “Well, that’s to be expected,” she said, walking back over to her companion, who Zeb now noticed had a familiar vacant glassy-eyed look on her face. “Ms. Jensen here probably feels the same way... or she would if I bothered to awaken her. Right now, she’s completely oblivious to what’s going on.” She ran a hand lightly along the side of the older woman’s face. “It’s too bad, really. I’d planned to just slip in and out, to steal the jewels Ms. Jensen’s dear grandmother passed on to her after her passing last month, and leave without a trace,” Her smile faded. “But then I ran into you. And in the process of taking care of you, the Councilwoman woke up and came to investigate.” She sighed dramatically. “Ah well. These things happen. Luckily, I’m the kind of woman that can improvise.”

Zeb’s composure finally broke a bit as the woman slid out of her shoes, revealing a pair of beautiful bare feet. Her toes were painted a shimmering black to match her fingernails, with silver toe rings on the middle toes of both feet. They were pristine and well cared for. And despite himself, despite the situation, he began to respond physically. The thief noticed immediately, however, her grin turning absolutely wicked. “Oooh... you like that, do you?” she purred seductively. She lifted her left foot, wiggling her toes. “Usually I make my slaves worship my perfect feet as a way to humiliate them and teach them their proper place. But in your case, it wouldn’t really be a punishment, would it?” She laughed. “Well, far be it for me to deny you, then.” Moving over to the sofa, she sat down, planting her feet comfortably on the rug. “Come, slave, and worship your owner’s feet.”

Groaning aloud, Zeb made his way over—crawling, actually, as the thief would not allow him to rise to his feet. Contrary to the woman’s belief, it was somewhat humiliating, being forced to do so against his will, though it was also rather enjoyable. “Mmmm... yes,” the woman sighed contentedly. “Just like that. No hands,” she said sharply, as he moved to grasp her foot, “just your mouth. Mmmm... yeah, just like that. Suck my toes, you little worm,” she sneered gleefully, enjoying his degradation nearly as much as the sensation emanating from her feet.

Frustrated, definitely distracted, Zeb continued to focus his attention on the commands still stuck in his head. He’d already removed the restrictions preventing him from moving, and the one forcing him to stay quiet until ordered. He’d nearly removed the command preventing him from speaking truthfully when she’d ordered him to worship her feet. Ideally, he was free enough to act, to try and regain control of the situation, but the central command to do whatever she commanded was still active. That was the problem; if he made his move and she figured out what he was doing, she could shut him down with a single command. And he was well aware that she wouldn’t give him a second chance.

“Oh yes... yeess... oh fuck, you’re good at that,” the hypnotists declared, panting slightly. She was actually beginning to feel very aroused. Eyeing his stiff hard cock, she again considered making good use of it. “Hmmmm... maybe if you’re a really good boy, I’ll stroke that massive dick of yours with my perfect little feet. I might even let you cum,” she tittered softly, noting how his cock literally twitched at her words. “Tell me truthfully, slave,” she asked haughtily, “do I not have the most perfect feet you’ve ever worshipped?

Zeb stiffened, groaning inwardly. Fuck! he cursed, even as he felt the compulsion to obey and answer her truthfully flare brightly within his mind. Couldn’t quite get it... not yet. And she’s not going to like my answer... Against his will, he found himself drawing back, the woman’s slick toes sliding from his warm wet mouth as he glanced up at her and answered. “No,” he stated, honestly, a clear image of a certain tiny hypnotist’s perfect feet in his head to compare. “They’re pretty enough... but I’d had better. And seen better as well.”

The woman’s smile remained, though her eyes narrowed. “I see. Well, that is your opinion,” she replied snippily. “At least until I decide to change it for you. In the meantime, I think you need to become better acquainted with them, seeing as how you’re going to spend the rest of your life devoted to them!” She laughed evilly again. “Yes... my own personal foot slave, crawling on all fours, following behind me everywhere I go. And I’ll go everywhere barefoot just for the pleasure of having you clean all the dirt and sweat from my feet with your tongue! Maybe I’ll start right now,” she mused aloud, “by jerking you off with my feet. Then I’ll let you lick them clean again... swallowing down your own filthy cum off my toes! How does that sound, slave?”

And... There! Zeb thought it triumph as that last final knot untangled, the compulsion dissolving away like the others. Eyes flashing, he raised his glance up to meet her own, lips twisting into a smirk of his own. “Actually,” he said, reaching up and grasping her foot gently in his hands, caressing her sole gently as he located and pressed into her nerve clusters, “I think I’d prefer it much better if YOU were the one devouring my cum.” The woman blinked, shock registering on her face. “Now then... SLEEP!” he commanded, focusing and channeling his hypnotic touch. The woman gasped, caught off guard as Zeb had been before, succumbing before she even had a chance to prepare.

“Wah... how did... you... nnooo...” the woman managed, blinking rapidly, struggling to stay awake. “No... I... y-you...” she managed, before a second burst of hypnotic energy sent her eyes rolling back into her head as she fell instantly into hypnotic slumber.

The next several minutes passed in a nice relaxing haze, only to end abruptly moments later. Delilah blinked, as she realized what had happened, finding that her and Zeb’s positions and roles had switched. Now she was the one kneeling naked on the huge Persian rug, her mind and body locked behind a wall of invasive hypnotic commands. Growling, she struggled fiercely, fighting to move, to get to her feet, to yell, scream, curse, or do anything other than sitting there helpless. All to no avail.

“So, Mistress Delilah,” Zeb began, stepping into view. “you’re probably a bit shocked at this turn of events. And, unlike you, I’d prefer not to stand around and monologue or gloat, so let me briefly summarize things for you. Yes, I am also a True Hypnotist. And yes, you’ve been hypnotized. Feel free to try and root out the commands I placed in your mind, but just notice, I was a bit more thorough than you were. And yes, that includes locking down your hypnotic powers until I decide to allow you to use them again.” He smiled at her, his grin now the wicked and sadistic superior one. “That said, you probably have some questions, so I’ll allow you to speak now.”

“BASTARD!” the word exploded from her lips as soon as she was able to voice her thoughts. “How DARE you do this to me! You’ll release me right now if you know what’s good for you!” she threatened.

Zeb’s smile left his face immediately. “I see,” he said, his voice cold and curt. “It appears you don’t seem to realize the truth about this situation. Very well. Allow me to show you,” he said, walking up around behind her. “Present!” he barked out harshly, startling her. Before she could even register the command, she found her body obeying, propping herself up on all fours before pressing her forehead down, lifting her ass up in the air.

“Wait... wait! No, don’t you, darrr-ooooooohhhhh!” she yelled out as Zeb suddenly and violently penetrated her, sliding his cock deep into her from behind. Eyes wide, the entranced Mistress found herself unable to do anything but grit her teeth and bear it, panting as her tormentor pounded her from behind.

“This is your doing, by the way,” he told her, whispering in her ear. “You’re the one that teased me after all... got me so hard with all your talk... all your threats about putting me in my place. Well we’re BOTH in our proper places now, aren’t we?” he said venomously, yanking hard on her long dark hair, forcing a scream out of her. He merely laughed at her anguish.

Truth be told, he was having a difficult time keeping himself in check. His dominant nature had raged at being controlled, held down, and tormented by this arrogant bitch. He’d wanted nothing more than to brutally violate her, mind, body, and spirit, to fuck her into oblivion, then dominate her mind, scouring away every trace of her will until she was little more than his mindless puppet. His inner darkness thrilled at the very idea of breaking this woman, this Hypnotist, turning her into an obedient slut for his pleasure!

But... the stronger part of him resisted. He could make his point, dominate and humiliate this Mistress without going too far. True, he had little doubt that she would have likely done the same to him in her place, had she known he was a fellow Hypnotist. That most would have done so, making an example out of this arrogant wench of what happens to those that cross him. But Zebediah Clark lived in balance with his inner darkness, feeding the beast when necessary, but never releasing his hold on its leash.

Mistress Delilah was handling the situation badly. She was an emotional wreck, a frustrated combination of angry, surprised, and terrified, wanting desperately to find some way to break free, to escape what was likely to be her permanent enslavement at the hands of this stranger. Unfortunately, she’d never been in such a situation before, had never been captured and hypnotized by another dominant. She had no experience in breaking free of mental compulsions, didn’t even know how to begin. To her, it wasn’t simple ropes tied in her mind, it was thick, massive, unbreakable chains, steel forged and padlocked. And as Zeb fucked her brutally, using and abusing her body for his pleasure, the reality of her situation started to sink in, and tears began to fall from her eyes.

“Ohhhh... and now the waterworks,” Zeb taunted her, panting slightly from the exertions. “Not having fun, are you? Ohhhh... that’s right! I nearly forgot—one of the commands I gave you forbid you from enjoying your degradation.” His evil smirk returned. “I think we can dispense with that one for now... you will enjoy every moment of this, slave,” he commanded cruelly adding, “but you will not cum without my express permission.”

Delilah gasped, then groaned aloud, a full-body shudder rocking her. It was as if a switch had been flipped. Suddenly, her body came alive, every pleasure center in her brain lighting up like a Christmas tree. The deep punishing fucking she’d been receiving now because a source of sinfully sweet pleasure, churning her insides just the way she loved, pushing her close to the edge in just a few moments. Her moans became groans and cries of pleasure, hands clenching into fists, toes curling tightly, her body dancing precariously on the edge of release...

And continued to dance there, stuck on the edge.

Her tears returned again in earnest, frustration and need welling up inside her. “Aaahahh... fuck! I need... need to cum,” she rasped, shaking her head, moaning in shock as loss as she felt Zeb pull out of her. “No! NO! Don’t go! Don’t... MMMMMPPH!” she gurgled, as Zeb moved in front of her, sliding his cock seamlessly into her mouth, holding tightly to her hair, fucking her face just as brutally and relentlessly as he had her pussy. Anger flared up again at being used so casually... only to again dissolve away from the rising tide of pleasure in its wake. Her body was completely under his control—she hadn’t even considered trying to hurt or bite him in his most vulnerable spot, but even had she wanted to, her body wouldn’t have obeyed. Furthermore, as humiliating as it was being used as a cocksleeve, his earlier command to ‘enjoy every moment of this’ meant that all the rough handling and abuse was only turning her on MORE, changing her pain and anger, and frustration into raw arousal.

“Ah, mmmmm.. yes, that’s better,” Zeb groaned, enjoying himself. “Uhhhh... fuck... you seem to be... uuhhhh... enjoying yourself much more now,” he added, watching her body’s reactions closely. “You... mmmmm... must be getting close. If you want to cum... just say so,” he said with a chuckle, knowing her mouth was far too occupied to communicate effectively. Delilah of course tried, screeching and squealing, her words garbled and muffled, while Zeb patently ignored her pleading. “I see... mmmm... must be too proud to simply beg... uhhh... for what you want,” he rasped, nearing his own finish. “So... let’s make this easy for you. You will cum... when I cum...” he ordered, taking away her choice, as he pulled out completely. Delilah had just enough time to gaze up in alarm as Zeb let loose, spraying directly into her face.

An instant later, Delilah screamed out her pleasure as her own orgasm struck, whitening her vision with its intensity. Shuddering, she collapsed, falling forward, just breathing and relaxing, her mind awash of conflicting emotions. She’d been completely and totally dominated. A sense of resignation settled over her; this was likely going to be her life from now on, used and abused at the whims of a stranger, having no say whatsoever in what happened...

“Here.”

Glancing up, Delilah blinked to find Zeb standing before her, completely dressed again. He held out a towel. “Take it. Clean yourself up,” he ordered, then considered. “Better yet, go to the bathroom through the door on the left, make yourself presentable, get dressed and then return.” Nodding wordlessly, she obeyed, returning a few minutes later fully dressed, minus her sandals. They stood awkwardly in silence for several minutes before he let out a deep sigh. “Well, I already returned your ability to talk at will. I assume you must have some questions for me. So go ahead... feel free to ask.”

Delilah took a deep breath. “What now?”

“By that, I assume you’re wondering what I intend to do with you,” Zeb replied. “Well, for starters... Release,” he intoned, staring directly into her eyes. Delilah’s jaw dropped, mouth opening in stunned disbelief.

“You... that... you just...”

“Removed all of the commands I placed in your mind? Yes, I did,” Zeb replied calmly. Mostly true. He had removed all of the compulsions, though a few alterations he’d made remained in effect, including masking his true identity in her mind.

“Why? Why would you do something like that?” she asked.

“Well, I consider the matter settled. You took me unaware, then dominated and humiliated me,” he stated. “Then I turned the tables on you, dominated and humiliated you back. As far as I’m concerned, we’re even. And I am more than willing to put this all behind us and start over again.” He looked at her askance. “Of course, if you don’t agree and wish to challenge me again, I’m more than willing to face you, directly, eye to eye.” He smirked. “It will even the playing field...and I can actually use the practice.”

Delilah chuckled ruefully, more of a release of tension than hilarity. “No, no, thank you. I’ve had my fill of humiliation for one night.” Indeed, she’d been utterly convinced that her life was over, that all hope was lost. To be suddenly granted a reprieve, a chance to escape her fate as a brainwashed slave, was as welcome as it was unexpected. She felt no need to tempt fate a second time.

“Good. I was hoping that would be your answer,” Zeb replied. He extended a hand. “Perhaps it’s time we were formally introduced. I am Master Lonbraj La,” he stated, using the alias he had chosen from himself. Delilah nodded, smirking, taking, and shaking his hand.

“And I am Mistress Delilah Van Dressen,” she replied. bowing slightly. She glanced back at the safe, however, frowning. “Now, about the contents of that safe,” she said hesitantly.

“Keep them,” he answered simply, surprising her again. “I said it before—I’m not a thief. My job here was to hypnotize the councilwoman, which I did earlier once I put you in a trance.”

A smile lit up the Mistress’ face. “That’s rather kind of you, Lonbraj. I can’t imagine most people in your position would be so accommodating.” She sighed softly. “Honestly, I wouldn’t have let you off so easily, had I been the victor between us.”

Zeb shrugged. “To each his own. You are a hypnodomme after all. I can’t fault you for your acting according to your nature. However, I must admit that part of my reason for releasing you was due to my own selfish needs. I would ask something of you in return.”

Delilah’s eyes narrowed. “A favor, hmm? What kind of favor?”

“Nothing difficult, I assure you,” Zeb replied smoothly. “I simply ask that you mention me to your friends... fellow Hypnotists. I am new to the area, and am trying to make a name for myself, after all.”

“So, you wish to increase your reputation by having me tell everyone how I got my ass handed to me?” she replied archly.

Zeb chuckled. “No need to paint yourself unfavorably. I meant more along the lines of... mentioning that there is a new male True Hypnotist in the community, one that is talented and skilled, as well as reasonable.” He wrinkled his nose slightly. “A lot of my male brethren have garnered a rather bad reputation among the community as being pompous, aggressive, and unyielding. And yes... in many cases, such a description more than applies. I merely wish it known that I choose to judge individuals by their actions and their own merits, not from any preconceived ideas of superiority or inferiority among the sexes.”

Delilah smirked. “You certainly didn’t have any problem ‘reminding me of my proper place’ earlier, as I recall... though to be fair, I suppose I did goad you into that response.” She sighed. “Fair enough. You’re obviously not a saint, but you have been way more reasonable and accommodating during all this than I had any reason to expect. Sure, I’ll spread the word. I guess I should be heading off now,” she said, kneeling down, she retrieved her strappy silver sandals. “Before I go, however, I admit, you have me curious. When I asked earlier if you thought my feet were the most perfect you’d ever seen, you said no.” Zeb blinked, blushing slightly at the reminder. “So, who’s feet do you consider better than mine?”

“Mistress Delilah, please understand, it is no slight against you,” Zeb stated emphatically. “You have... very lovely, um... feet,” he said, again glancing down at them. “As you yourself noted by the way my body reacted. But yes... just as a personal preference... I would have to say the woman with the most perfect feet I have noted thus far would be... Lady Casey.” His cheeks, already dark from his complexion, burned even darker. “I... saw her compete in the tournament a few weeks ago. and while most would say Domina Peggy’s feet are more exquisite, to my tastes, Lady Casey’s are superior.”

“Tiny Tough, huh?” Delilah said, musing. She nodded. “Yeah, I suppose I can see that. Not that I’m a fetishist or anything. But yes, even I can appreciate it when a woman takes care of her feet. Domina Peggy’s are rather spectacular... hell, even her little slave girl’s bare peds have gathered a bit of a following.” Sliding on her sandals, she knelt down and retrieved her bag containing the items stolen from Councilwoman Jensen’s safe. “Well, Master Lonbraj, I shall take my leave now. I wish you good night,” she said, bowing again, grinning. “Perhaps our paths will cross again someday. If so, I hope we meet again as allies.”

“As do I, Mistress Delilah,” he replied with sincerity. Once she departed, he let out a deep sigh, and made his own way out of the mansion, pausing to leave his calling card on the councilwoman’s bureau in her bedroom.

Well, this was definitely an adventure, he mused to himself as he walked to the front gate. And a good lesson for the future: always expect the unexpected. He chided himself for having dropped his guard. After all his care and effort in making his approach, he’d simply assumed the house would be empty aside from his target. If I’d merely kept my third eye open and checked for other spirit auras, I would have noticed her immediately. Instead, she ended up getting the drop on me. I wonder if Bella Beguile ever ends up in messes like this? Hmph... somehow I think she’d have likely turned the tables on her adversary BEFORE they got the drop on her. I doubt she’d ever end up humiliated as some other hypnotists’ obedient lapdog...

Still, things had ended well for him in the end, though he was only too aware that things could have very well gone horribly wrong. Had Mistress Delilah been more experienced, and more thorough in her commands, he might very well have ended up locked in her collar, serving as her newly acquired slave. permanently.

Gram Gram would have had my head over this fiasco, he ruminated. Or worse... Shari would have had my balls! All my griping about being ready to tackle a tougher mercenary job, and I nearly blow it by forgetting something as simple as staying aware of my surroundings. He sighed... then took a cleansing breath. Very well. Lesson learned, he thought briskly, putting the matter behind him. Another important lesson his grandmother had taught him—not to dwell on the mistakes of the past. Worrying about what you could have done differently serves no purpose—learn from the mistake and move on.

To his credit, he had practiced that particular methodology for years, all through his training. And though he had made countless numbers of mistakes, he hadn’t made the same one twice.

Passing the guardhouse, he checked carefully, noting that the guard watching the cameras was the same one he had hypnotized before. Satisfied, he departed through the front gate, pausing to retrieve the chip from the camera on the way out. Reaching his car once again, he let out a sigh of relief. Mission complete. Now all that’s left is to check in with Eugene, contact the client and confirm the job was completed. Then a light dinner, a nice hot shower, and finally bed…