The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Quick Summary: Jill and Francine are students at a Catholic girls’ school who begin to suspect that everything there is as it seems, and that they are not destined for a life of sexual slavery, unless they act now...

Quick Notes: This is all Villainy’s fault. He gave me the summary knowing I wouldn’t be able to resist. Comments, as always, are welcome at .

As it Seems

by Bad Penny

Jill found Francine in the cafeteria, ignoring her lunch in favor of the newspaper’s daily Sudoku puzzle. Jill knew Francine already had it solved in her head—she was good at those sort of things—so Jill didn’t feel too guilty about settling down across from Francine with a melodramatic sigh.

“Father Ryan’s a lost cause, too.”

Francine didn’t even glance up. “They’re all lost causes. I’ve been saying that all year.” A lock of her dark hair fell across her eyes. Francine tucked it back behind her ear again.

“Well, I’m just confirming it.” Jill sighed again. “I’m beginning to think you’re right. Everything is as it seems.”

Francine did glance up then, giving Jill a twisted little smirk. “I’m always right.” She capped her pen and stretched. “Face it. We’re going to go on to college, maybe go a little crazy, and then settle down to be good little wifeys.”

Jill slumped down in her seat and poked at her tater tots. “But that’s so boring!”

Francine shrugged. “That’s life.” She gave Jill a measured look.

Jill fought a smile. She knew that look. In fact, she could almost hear Francine wondering if she really wanted to know what Jill had done. She would, of course. Francine couldn’t stand not knowing something.

“So what did you do?” Francine finally asked.

“Went in and asked him for help on the chemistry assignment. I kept ‘accidentally’ brushing my breasts against his arm and did my cute little schoolgirl thing.”

“Everyone does the cute little schoolgirl thing with Father Ryan.”

“You don’t.”

“Yeah, well, it’s a little late for me to suddenly become a cute little schoolgirl.”

“Especially since you don’t giggle.”

“That’s right.” Francine tucked the completed Sudoku puzzle into her backpack and stood up, towering over Jill. “Come on. We’re going to be late for calculus.”

Jill rose and scooped up her tray. Francine had a good six inches of height on her, and it was all leg. Still, Jill was the one with the curvy assets. “Too bad Father Conklin’s, like, eighty. Have you seen his feet?”

Francine rolled her eyes. “You’re disgusting.”

“Disgusting but right,” Jill said airily. She had to hold back her giggles when she caught Francine sneaking peeks at Father Conklin’s feet during calculus.

Afterwards, they separated for their final two classes. Jill daydreamed through English with Sister Martin. She was a lost cause, too, not that Jill tried too hard to seduce her. Given the choice, Jill wanted a Master. Well, really a Daddy, a stern, severe man who would punish his naughty little schoolgirl for her own good.

Jill squirmed in her seat. Just imagining being bent over Daddy’s knee with her skirt hiked up and her panties pulled down made her a little too happy. Imagining Daddy pinning her down with one arm over her back, lecturing her about how she shouldn’t sway her hips when she walked to invite men to stare at her pert little bottom, how she shouldn’t leave the top two buttons of her blouse undone to tempt men to gaze at her perfect cleavage, how she should be a good little girl and save herself for Daddy...

Jill had to bite her lip to keep from gasping when she imagined the first smack on her ass. She squeezed her thighs together and hoped Sister Martin wouldn’t call on her to read one of the parts in The Taming of the Shrew. In fact, she hoped Sister Martin wouldn’t notice her at all. Her ass was beginning to get that nice warm glow from her spanking fantasy.

* * *

Perhaps her mother was right, Francine thought as she snuck her ninth glance at Father Conklin’s feet in ten minutes. Perhaps Jill was a bit of a bad influence on her. She certainly would not be wondering if Father Conklin had a cock to match those feet if it weren’t for Jill.

Francine fought a shudder. Father Conklin was old enough to be her grandfather. As much as she admired the man, she did not admire him as a man. The idea was just too...she fought another shudder.

No. Give her someone like Father Ryan. Now he was a man. Pity he appeared to have no desire for a devoted little pet. As Jill was fond of saying, where were the perverted priests? Or even the lesbian nuns? How could St. Angela’s be filled with perfectly ordinary, perfectly pious people? It just wasn’t right!

Francine took a deep breath. There she went channeling Jill again.

Jill caught her eye as Father Conklin passed between their desks. Great. Jill had seen her looking at Father Conklin’s feet. She was going to be impossible when they walked home tonight.

Francine sighed. At least she’d have the final two periods to herself. Maybe Jill would get distracted, and she’d forget to gloat about Father Conklin.

It was a vain hope, as Francine suspected. Jill was bouncing up and down on her toes when Francine finally arrived at their usual meeting spot at the south end of the parking lot. The cold wind had already turned Jill’s cheeks red, so she looked absolutely adorable—a model eager little schoolgirl.

“Didn’t I tell you?” Jill asked with a grin.

“You know it’s not true.”

Jill’s grin widened. “But I did tell you.”

“You’re disgusting.”

Jill giggled and linked her arm through Francine’s. “I’m a young, healthy girl. With hormones.”

“And a Daddy complex.”

“That, too,” Jill agreed easily. “What time do you have to be home?”

Francine gave Jill a sidelong glance. “Dinner’s at five-thirty.”

“Want to go watch the basketball practice at St. Mark’s?”

“Not really.” As lovely as some of the basketball players at St. Mark’s were, watching them hustle up and down the court left Francine cold. Now, if Jill had mentioned the swim team...

Jill huffed. “I don’t think you’re taking our plan seriously.”

“And I think you’re taking it too seriously.”

They stopped for the light at Second. St. Mark’s stood to their left, nearly a mirror image of their school. Jill gave it a quick, longing glance, and then tugged at Francine’s arm when the light changed.

“Don’t you want to be someone’s pet? Cute little FrancineKitty.” Jill giggled. “FrannyKat.”

Francine made a strangled little sound. Perhaps confessing that particular fantasy to Jill had been a mistake. But it did prompt Jill to come up with her silly plan to find a Daddy to take in one naughty little Jill and one stray little FrannyKat. And imagining what life would be like was fun. Really fun.

Sinful, Francine’s mother would say, but Francine was smart enough to keep her mouth shut around her mother. Her mother would kill her if she knew half the things Francine fantasized about at night. And if she knew how often Francine masturbated.

But like Jill, she was a young, healthy girl. With hormones. And a quasi-bestiality fetish, apparently. But really, imagining being someone’s human pet was...well, Francine didn’t quite know how to describe it. The idea made her horny. All reason seemed to abandon her when her cunt flared to life.

“Francine?” Jill asked, and Francine realized they had gone three blocks while her mind was off in Kittyland.

Francine shook her head. Jill had changed since they sent off their college applications, grown more insistent on finding a Daddy. “Look,” Francine said. “Imagining being someone’s pet is fun and all, but we’re not going to find anyone. This is...well, life isn’t some erotic fantasy, you know?”

Jill frowned. “We can do anything if we put our minds to it.”

“Yeah, well, you’re going to have to put your mind towards developing some killer powers of persuasion. Face it, we just don’t know anyone who can give us what we want.”

“That doesn’t mean there isn’t someone.”

“No. But neither of us know how to go about finding you a Daddy.” Francine pulled her coat a little tighter around her as a gust of wind sliced through the alley. “Look, I should go home. I’ve got that history essay.”

“Sure.” For a moment, Jill looked disappointed, but then she brightened up. “I’ll meet you at the Whistle Stop in the morning.”

* * *

Francine was right. They did need to develop some killer powers of persuasion if they were going to succeed. Jill stomped on the dry leaves on her way home, relishing the crunch beneath her feet. It shouldn’t be this hard to find a Daddy. Someone like Father Ryan. He’d be an excellent Daddy. Just old enough to carry the authority, and just young enough to keep Francine from shuddering.

Plus, he was hot. Even Francine agreed, and she was picky.

She imagined Father Ryan taking her over his knee and had to bite her pillow to keep from moaning that night. She imagined the spanking—ten firm smacks—and felt her pussy grow more and more wet as her ass began to take on that delightful burn.

Jill whimpered and rolled over onto her back. Daddy would have caught her masturbating. She dipped her hand below the band of her panties and ran a finger between her wet lips. Yes. She wiggled out of her panties and spread her legs wide. Daddy would have caught her just like this, stroking herself lazily, enjoying the feel of her fingers inside her, biting her lip to keep from groaning as she added another finger to the mix.

Daddy would have to punish his naughty little girl. She shouldn’t be touching herself like that. Only Daddy could.

And then, when he had spanked her, and she had apologized for being so naughty, Daddy would have her on her back just like this. And it would be his fingers inside her as he told her what a good little girl she was writing beneath him.

Jill pinched her nipple. Yes, just like this. And when Daddy had gotten her wet enough, he’d pull out his cock, and then he’d give his good little girl a real treat. And as a bonus, he’d let her sleep with FrannyKat.

Jill arched and came.

Later, when she had licked her fingers clean, Jill fell asleep determined to make Father Ryan her Daddy. She knew she could get what she wanted if she just put her mind to it.

Epiphanies often came to her when she dreamed, but not tonight. Though Jill did have a lovely dream involving her FrannyKat. Jill was pretty sure Francine was totally straight, but the nice thing about dreams was that dream FrannyKat could adore licking pussy.

The bad thing about dreams was that Jill kept picturing Francine naked and collared when they met at the Whistle Stop to grab coffee before heading off to school.

“I’m thinking maybe Father Ryan isn’t a lost cause,” Jill said while they waited for the mochas.

Francine sighed. “You’re hopeless.”

“No. Determined.”

“Fine, determined.” Francine thanked the barista and grabbed their mochas. She handed one to Jill and then stopped at the counter to top off hers with cream.

“What are you doing?” Jill asked.

Francine paused. “I just...they don’t use enough milk.” She set the creamer down and popped the lid back on her mocha. “Let’s go.”

* * *

What was she doing? Francine sipped her doctored mocha. She hated milk. Or she used to, but adding the cream made the mocha wonderful.

Maybe she was getting a little too into being FrannyKat. She blamed her dreams last night. She couldn’t recall every detail, but she did remember being locked in a cage and being teased through the bars, kept wet and eager and on the verge of orgasm. Francine cleared her throat. She’d have to savor the memory later.

“So what made you decide Father Ryan isn’t a lost cause?” Francine asked.

Jill shrugged. “I just figure I haven’t tried hard enough.”

“Yeah, well, good luck with that.”

“Just wait.” They stood in the south parking lot finishing off their mochas. “I’ll win him over, and then I’ll find my little stray FrannyKat, and it will be just like we imagined.”

Francine shook her head. “If you say so. Let’s go. We’re going to be late.”

She was beginning to think Jill was losing it. Francine was also beginning to think she should say something, but for once, she was at a loss. How do you tell your best friend, “Hey, look, it’s great that you’re kinky and that you’re comfortable enough with yourself to want to indulge your Daddy fetish, but the fantasy is getting a little out of hand”?

Three months ago, maybe she could have been that blunt. Now, Francine wasn’t sure Jill would listen. Did the idea of them going their separate ways after high school frighten her that much?

It kind of frightened Francine. Jill had always been the one to drag her out of her sphere of isolation. Without Jill prodding her to interact with people, college had the potential to be very lonely.

Of course, she’d never admit that to Jill. Francine had her pride. Besides, cats were supposed to distant and aloof.

There she went wandering off to Kittyland again. Francine shook her head and tried to pay attention to Father Ryan in chemistry, but she was sitting right over the heating vent, and the sun caught Jill’s watch just right so a bright little dot danced across the whiteboard.

Being FrannyKat was tempting. Francine shifted, tracking the dot on the whiteboard. Cats didn’t have many concerns. No pressure to perform. No pressure to get that full scholarship. No pressure to do anything, really, except cuddle and purr and sit on the newspaper Master was trying to read.

Father Ryan probably read The New York Times. Francine blinked and shook her head. No daydreaming in class. She wasn’t a cat, so she needed to pay attention.

“I’m going to stay and ask some questions,” Jill said at the end of class.

Francine held in her sigh. “Fine. I’m going on ahead.” Maybe getting outside in the cool air would help clear her head. She was still kind of fuzzy from thinking about being FrannyKat.

Going outside did not help. There were birds outside, and that only reminded Francine that cats also played and stalked and pounced. And that only reminded her that she really would not mind pouncing Father Ryan.

And that brought her back to Jill, and to Jill’s—well, their—plan. Their silly plan. Only Jill didn’t think it was so silly, and a part of Francine agreed. Being someone’s pet would be very fun.

But it wasn’t going to happen.

* * *

Putting her mind to making Father Ryan her Daddy was giving her a headache. Jill rubbed the spot between her eyes. But it was worth it. He was slowly coming around. Soon, she’d be able to gloat to Francine.

And speaking of Francine, she was starting to act odd. First with the cream in her mochas, then with the jingly bracelets, and now this. “Why do you want to go to the pet store?”

Francine blushed. “I just do. You don’t have to come.”

“Well, now I’m curious.”

“Fine,” Francine snapped, and then she stormed into the store.

Jill followed, and then she burst out laughing when she saw Francine heading towards the collars. “Are you serious?”

“Stop it!”

Jill got herself under control. “You are.”

Francine fingered one of the leather collars. “I just...I think it would feel nice. At night.”

Jill felt a little jolt of pleasure. Francine in a collar imagining herself as FrannyKat. Masturbating as FrannyKat. Oh yes.

Jill licked her lips.

If Francine noticed, she ignored it. She found a collar that would fit and brushed past Jill to the registers. Jill trailed behind her.

They bumped into Father Ryan on their way out.

“Father Ryan!” Francine clutched her bag against her belly.

“Miss Baker.” He glanced over and nodded at Jill. “Miss Talbot.”

Jill smiled. “Hello, sir.”

Father Ryan smiled a little at the sir. “I wasn’t aware either of you had pets.”

“Oh, we don’t,” Jill said. “Francine wants to dress up as a cat for Halloween.”

Francine squeaked.

“I see.” Father Ryan stepped aside. “Well, I won’t keep you two.”

Jill nudged Francine forward. She nearly started running.

“I can’t believe you said that!” Francine said when they were out of earshot.

“You weren’t saying anything.”

“He’s going to think—”

“Oh relax. He’s going to think you’re dressing up as a cat. And did you see the way his eyes kind of popped? He likes the idea.”

Francine took a deep breath, and it seemed to make her Francine again. “You’re crazy.”

“No. Determined. You’ll see. I almost have Father Ryan where I want him.”

“Sure,” Francine said. “Look, I’ve got...well, I need to get home.”

Jill smirked. “Have fun with the collar.”

Francine blushed and hurried off. Jill couldn’t remember ever seeing her so flustered. It was kind of cute.

* * *

Letting Jill come with her had been a mistake. And then when they had run into Father Ryan! Francine took another deep breath. Her heart had still been pounding when she arrived home, her legs still jittery from the scare.

She should return the collar. Buying it had been a weakness. A stupid, silly weakness.

But it did feel nice around her neck. And she felt more like a cat. All she needed was a Master.

She took a shaky breath and looked at herself in the mirror. This was crazy. Here she was naked except for the collar, wet, nipples hard. If her mother knocked and came in, Francine would have no way to explain herself.

And Francine didn’t really care. She got down on her hands and knees and stalked around her room. Yes, she could get used to being someone’s pet. She reached down and cupped her mound. Someone’s kitty in heat.

She couldn’t meet Jill’s eyes the next day. Jill’s expression said she knew exactly what Francine had done and what she was planning to do again. Francine’s thoughts kept wandering back to the collar stashed underneath her mattress.

It was a relief to get home and have a few hours to herself before her parents and brother came back. FrannyKat wandered around her room in her collar, batting at the blind cords and wrestling the stuffed animals.

And at dinner, Francine chatted happily with her family, her cunt still tingling from the excitement of being FrannyKat. If only she could...

Francine never let herself finish the thought.

What she was doing...it was crazy. Her grades were starting to slip. Not much, but enough to earn her a lecture. She needed a scholarship. If she didn’t get one, she wouldn’t be going to college.

Yet she couldn’t stop herself from fastening that collar every day and letting valuable study time slip away from her. And when the day came when Jill insisted on coming home with her, Francine couldn’t stop her.

“Oh! I just knew you were being a little FrannyKat!” Jill exclaimed when Francine pulled out the collar. She grabbed Francine’s arm. “Come on! I have an idea!”

“Where—”

“We’re going to Daddy’s house.”

“Daddy?”

Jill glanced over her shoulder and gave her a wicked grin. “You’ll see.”

Francine followed her to Father Ryan’s small house. “We can’t!” she said.

“You’ll see.” Jill found the spare key in the back garden and unlocked the door leading into the kitchen.

Father Ryan kept a cozy house. There weren’t a lot of knickknacks, but the kitchen was inviting and smelled like pine. Jill pulled Francine all the way inside and shut the door behind them.

“Jill, I don’t think this is a good idea.”

“It’s a fine idea.” Jill tugged the collar out of Francine’s hand and fastened it around Francine’s neck.

Francine gasped. Jill leaned in close behind her and started working the buttons of Francine’s blouse. “I told you I was working on Father Ryan,” she said, her breath ticking Francine’s ear. “It was a lot of effort, but I knew if I put my mind to it, I’d get what I wanted.” She tugged Francine’s blouse free of her skirt and tugged it off.

“Jill.” Francine gulped. Her voice sounded too shaky, and she could feel the wet heat between her legs.

Jill unfastened Francine’s bra. “This is what we want,” she said, as Francine’s small breasts spilled free. “Come on, FrannyKat.”

Franny mewed and sank to her knees.

* * *

Jill gathered Francine’s clothes and hung them in the hall closet. “Come on, kitty!”

Franny chirped and crawled into the living room after Jill.

“Daddy’s going to be home soon,” Jill said, pulling the elastic out of Franny’s hair so it fell down around her.

Franny shook her head and stretched. Jill watched her, enjoying the play of sinewy muscle. As a girl, Francine was too skinny and severe, but as a kitty, all that lean muscle was majestic. Jill petted her and was rewarded with a throaty mew of pleasure and Franny nuzzling her.

“Good kitty! I hope Daddy will let me keep you.” She leaned down and kissed Franny.

She was playwrestling with Franny when Daddy arrived. Jill disentangled herself from the kitty and bounded to the door. “Daddy!”

“Ooof!” Daddy staggered slightly when she jumped him to give him a hug. Jill giggled and kissed him hard. Daddy squeezed her ass and drew her closer.

“And were you a good girl today?” he asked when he finally broke the kiss.

“Uh huh. I found a kitty.” Jill pulled back and gestured towards Franny. “Can we keep her?”

“Well now.” Daddy stepped into the living room and moved to kneel before Franny. She watched him warily, but Jill could tell she was excited. “She’s wearing a collar. That means she belongs to someone.”

“I put the collar on her, Daddy.”

Daddy reached out to pet Franny. She butted up against his hand with a friendly chirp. Jill came and draped herself over Daddy’s back. “See? She likes you.”

“I see.” He reached down to cup Franny’s breast. “And I suppose if you put the collar on her, she belongs to us.”

Jill straightened up. “So we can keep her?”

“Yes.” Daddy rose, and Jill tackled him with another hug.

“Oh, thank you, Daddy! She’s going to be such a good kitty.”

“I’m sure she will. But you know, owning a pet is a big responsibility.”

Jill settled back down and nodded. “I know! I’ll be a good kitty mom. You’ll see.”

Franny mewed her agreement.