The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Asian Bimbo Experiment

Project ABE started innocently enough. It was a research project at a nationally known university, a project started by a group of grad students. One thing led to another and more people came onto the project but at its heart, the project remained what it was, a test of fancy, an experiment to see if it could really be done.

Dr. Harold Lechler had come to the project late in its inception. He’d written a paper on it, a paper that at the time had been dismissed by the powers that be, well most of them, that is. Among those that hadn’t dismissed him, his work had been seen as visionary but even then, he hadn’t been given the respect he’d felt he deserved.

That had come later.

Dr. Lechler strolled out onto the floor of what could reasonably be called the heart of ABE. A man with a clipboard rushed up to him. “How’s it going, Bobby,” the doctor asked.

“Not good,” said the harried tech.

“I’m not sure I like the sound of that, Bobby. What do you mean by ‘not good.’”

“The, um, the subject still knows who she is.”

“Well, of course, she does, Bobby. We’re not in the business of erasing minds.” The good doctor paused. “Well, not exactly, that is. Not all the time, anyway.”

“Yes, sir. I know, sir, but she, um, she knows you, too. She, um, she’s asking to see you.”

“Yeah? Who is the subject this time?”

“Dr. Ming Lee.”

Dr. Lechler paused and winced. “Is it now,” he asked finally. “Well that is annoying, isn’t it? Where is she?”

“Holding cell 3.”

“I suppose I might as well go have a talk with her then.”

The young tech nodded.

“Is there anything else that I should know?”

The young tech said nothing as he just shook his head.

Holding cell 3 wasn’t all that far away so Harold Lechler had little time to think about what he was going to find when he got there, but even if he had had the time, there wasn’t much that thinking about it was likely to do.

The door to holding cell 3 was opened and the good doctor stepped inside the room. Almost immediately, the woman on the cot flung herself at him. “You god damn bastard.”

Lechler remained calm even as he looked at his one-time research assistant. “I assure you, Ming. I am most definitely not a bastard as I most definitely was not conceived out of wedlock.”

“You know what I mean. Look at me. I’ve got tits.”

“Yes, I know. They’re very nice tits.”

“But they’re not mine.”

The director smiled. “I beg to differ,” the man said. “Those tits most definitely look like they are yours.”

“You know what I mean,” Ming said. “You gave me these.”

“Well yes, I did.”

“I want you to give me back what I had.”

“Now why would I want to do that. Admittedly, your tits were nice and perky, but they were so incredibly small.”

“I want my old tits back.”

“But why? They were so small.”

“I want my old tits back,” the woman said.

“Tell me,” the director said. “How did you manage to be unaffected by—”

“By your brain augmentation regemin? What kind of fool do you take me for? I saw your research. I may not agree with it, but I saw it.”

Harold Lechler sighed. “I never knew you paid attention to things like that.”

“Well, I did,” said the woman with the big tits. “Now change me back.”

“I’m afraid it’s not as easy as that.”

“Why?”

“Did you think we had only one way to get the job done?”

“What do you mean?”

Harold Lechler looked at his watch. “Five, four, three, two, one,” he counted down.

“What the fuck are you talking about, Harold,” the woman in front of him said.

The man looked at her expectantly.

“I’m not kidding, Harold. I want my tiny boobies back.” It was only then that the woman seemed to realize what she’d just said. “What’s happening to me?”

“I told you. We don’t just have one way of getting what we want.”

The Asian woman giggled and then she covered her mouth. “I want you to change me back.”

“Back,” the man asked. “Back to what?”

“Huh?”

“You said you wanted me to change you back.”

The young Asian woman looked confused. “Back,” she asked. “Back to what?”

“You said you wanted me to change you back.”

“I did?”

“My bad,” Howard said. “I must have misunderstood. “By the way, how do you like your tits?”

“You really shouldn’t refer to them that way,” Ming said sternly.

Howard looked surprised. “Shouldn’t refer to what as what,” he asked.

Ming cupped her hands under her breasts. “I’m talking about these, silly. You called them tits, but when they’re as big as these, you really ought to call them boobies. I also like melons, jugs and hooters. You can call them whatever you want as long as whatever you call them is something fun.”

The man grinned. “I take it you like your boobies, then.”

Well, of course, I like them. Who wouldn’t like them?”

Harold Lechler grinned even broader. “Some people might say they’re too big.”

The Asian woman looked down at her tits. “Too big,” she said. “Who’d say they were too big? Don’t you like them? Don’t you like my titties?”

Harold Lechler smiled yet again. “I like them just fine. As far as I’m concerned, I wouldn’t change a thing.”

Harold Lechler turned around and walked out of the cell and he looked at his assistant as soon as the two of them were away from Ming’s cell. “That was close,” he said. “She could have fucked up everything. I wanted to know who screwed that up.”

“You said you wanted her brought in.”

The director stopped and he turned and pointed at his assistant. “I know what I said,” he said in a harsh voice. “You don’t have to remind me about that but I didn’t want her to be keeping her wits about her. I should have thought that was obvious.”

“Yes, sir.”

The director started walking again. “We’re making bimbos here, Kyle. If all I wanted was to give women big tits, I would have become a plastic surgeon but I want it all and I want to know who fucked that up.

“Yes, sir,” the assistant said. “I’ll find out, sir. You can count on me.”

* * *

“What makes a woman a bimbo?”

Dr. Lechler looked out over the audience. They didn’t understand. He knew that. They just thought a bimbo was a brainless girl with big tits, but these men had money and they had power and Howard Lechler knew he needed them.

“Most people would say a bimbo is a blond. Is that what you say?”

Lechler could see some of the men in the audience nod.

“Others say that a bimbo has to have big tits. I’m sure you’ve heard the old joke about the bimbo with double D tits. A friend of hers came up to her and pointed at her newly upsized tits. ‘What do you call those,’ her friend asked, and the bimbo looked down and squeezed her tits and then she looked up at her friend, and she said, ‘What do I call these? I call them a good start.’”

The joke brought a smattering of guffaws from the men in the audience just as Lechler had expected it to do. Lechler looked out at the audience. “So the question, gentlemen, is can you truly have an Asian bimbo and by that, I mean, I’m sure you’ve seen Asian women with big tits, and hey, you may even have seen Asians who are blond, but is it hair color and bust size all there is to making a bimbo, or is it something else?”

Lechler could see the men nod.

“That, gentlemen, is what we’re trying to answer, and with your help, with your continued support, that is a question I’m sure we will answer.”

Lechler let the applause wash over him. This was the part of the job that he hated most. He was a scientist at heart and he hated speaking in front of groups but it was necessary to get the capital he needed.

A man approached him as he stepped off of the stage. “Dr. Lechler,” the man said, “my boss would like to have a few words with you.”

Harold Lechler smiled at the man. He didn’t recognize him. “And who might your boss be,” he asked.

“My boss is Gerald McCluskey.”

Gereald McCluskey, Lechler thought. Now, that was one heck of a boss. He looked at the man. “Gerald McCluskey,” he said. “Why don’t you lead on.”

The young man led Harold Lechler through the room and then out the door. Where exactly was the young man taking him, he wondered, and yet he followed willingly.

The young man led the doctor out of the hotel and out to a limousine that was waiting out front. The young man opened the door to the car. “Get in,” he said.

Lechler stepped into the car.

A man in a white suit sat in the back seat. “Dr. Lechler,” the man said, “that was an impressive speech you gave,” the man said. “Did you mean what you said in there?”

“Of course.”

“Tell me, Dr. Lechler, do you know how to make an Asian bimbo?”

“Yes, of course.”

The man smiled. “Well then, if you don’t mind me asking, how do you make an Asian bimbo?”

Lechler looked at the other man. “It’s all in the mind, you know.”

“The mind,” the man asked.

Lechler nodded. “People think bimbos are stupid and in a way, they are, but in the end, just like every other bimbo, Asian bimbos are controlled by the same thing every other bimbo is controlled by.”

“And that is?”

“The bimbo mind.”

“Very good.”

It took a moment for Lechler to realize the import of what the man was saying. “Wait a minute,” he said. “You already knew.”

“Of course. You didn’t think you were the only one studying bimbos, did you?”

But ... but why?”

“You mean, if I already knew, why’d I come to you?”

Lechler nodded. He suddenly felt like he was completely out of his element here.

“Because you’re the only one doing work with Asian bimbos. Well, maybe not the only one, but the only one worth taking note of anyway.”

“Why should that matter to you?”

“Because I’ve got a proposition for you,” the man said. “I’ve got a very lucrative proposition, if you’re willing to take it on.”

Harold Lechler listened as the man laid out his plan for him and as he listened, He started to smile and as he started to smile, he started to see the possibilities.

“So you see what I want,” the man said.

Harold Lechler nodded. “I think I know exactly what you want,” the man said.

“Fine, then. I’ll send my assistant over tomorrow with the papers.”

Harold Lechler nodded. “It will be fun.”

* * *

It was the next day and someone tapped him on his shoulder. “Are you Dr. Lechler,” a voice asked.

Harold Lechler turned to find a young Asian woman looking at him. “I am,” the man said, “and are you Miss Wong?”

“Lily Wong. That’s right. Gerald McCluskey sent me to you.”

Harold nodded. “And I assume those are the papers he wants me to sign.”

The young woman looked down at the briefcase she was carrying and she looked back up. “That’s right.”

“Should we go to my office then.”

“Fine.”

Lechler led the woman to his office and he pointed to a chair. He pointed at the briefcase. “Can I see those,” he asked.

The woman opened the briefcase and took out a sheaf of papers. “What do you do here,” she asked even as she handed the papers over.

Lechler took the papers. “You don’t know?”

The woman shook her head. “Gerald didn’t say. He just said he needed me to bring over some papers. What do you do here?”

“I see.” Harold Lechler took the papers. “I imagine this will take some time for me to go through these.”

“I understand. Gerald said I should wait until you were done.”

“I see,” Harold Lechler said again. “Well then, can I offer you some coffee or something while you wait?”

“Coffee would be nice.”

The man smiled. “Wait here,” he told the woman, and with that, he left the room.

He was back a couple of minutes later with a mug of coffee. “I forgot to ask if you took cream or sugar,” he said, “so I brought them both.”

“Actually, I take it black.”

The director smiled at her. “Here you go then,” he said then and Lily Wong smiled at the man as Harold took the papers and sat down at his desk.

The man shuffled through the papers. Everything was in order as he knew it would be. Finally, the man stood and looked at the woman. “I’ve signed these,” he said.

“What,” the woman answered almost blankly.

“I’ve signed these,” the man said again.

“Oh, um, okay,” the girl said.

“You said you wanted to see what we did here.”

“I, um, I did?”

Harold nodded. He knew what the girl had to be feeling. She hadn’t thought she’d wanted to see his operations but she was being told she had. She was confused and Harold took advantage of that. “You did,” he said.

“Oh, um, okay.”

“You can leave your things here,” the director told her. “You won’t be needing them.”

“Um, okay.”

The bimbo mind isn’t all that hard to understand. Think of it as a very big box that can hold lots and lots of things, but with a very small opening to get things out. The opening is so small that information becomes trapped inside, and the bigger and heavier the data stored inside the bimbo mind, the harder it is to get it out. In the end, the heavy stuff is so heavy that it can’t get out and what comes out instead is only the fluff.

That was the way Harold usually explained it to the groups he talked to. Some people got it right away. Some others took longer to get it and still others never got it at all.

Harold looked at the girl. He didn’t bother explaining the bimbo mind to her. He could tell it wouldn’t do her any good anyway. Even if she did understand what he was telling her, she’d never be able to pull it out of her mind.

“Come along,” the man said.

Harold didn’t have to turn and look to know that the young woman was following him. He knew it was only a matter of time now, but her mind was still able to function on some level.

The man stopped suddenly and turned to look back at the woman. “How are you feeling,” he asked.

“Huh?”

“I asked how you’re feeling. It’s a simple question.”

“Oh. Um. I’m feeling fine.”

“You are, are you?”

“Yes, I’m feeling fine.”

“I don’t think so.”

“You don’t think what?”

“I don’t think you’re feeling fine. Why don’t you join me in here.”

“Okay.”

“Do you know what this room is?”

Lily Wong shook her head. It wasn’t like she’d suddenly become stupid or something, but she was finding it hard to focus.

“This is where we make the magic happen.”

“Magic?”

“I’ve got a request of you. You can feel free to say no, but I’d like you to take off your top for me.”

“Take off my top,” the woman said. “I ... I don’t understand.”

“What’s to understand. It’s a simple enough request. I’d like you to take off your top.”

“What?! ”

“Before you answer,” Harold Lechler told the girl, “I have to tell you that your boss said that not only was it okay for us to ask this of you, but he intimated that you would be most cooperative with this request. You’re not telling me that your boss is a liar, are you?”

“No, but—”

“But what. It’s a simple request. I’d like you to take off your top.”

But—”

“Your boss said you would,” Lechler reminded her.

“Mr. McCluskey—”

“You call him Gerald before.”

“Yes.”

“Do you call men by their first names?”

“Sometimes.”

“Do you know what my first name is?”

“It’s Harold, isn’t it?”

“It is indeed. Why don’t you call me Harold.”

“Okay.”

“Okay, what?”

“Okay ... Harold.”

“There you go. Isn’t that easy?”

“I guess.”

“It is easy. It’s easy calling men by their first names. You like calling men by their first names. You like calling men by their first names because you like to be friendly with men.”

“Okay.”

Harold cocked his head. “Okay, what,” he reminded the girl.

“Okay, Harold.”

“You like to be friendly to men and you like it when men are friendly with you. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes ... Harold.”

Dr. Lechler noted how easily the girl had fallen into taking the direction he’d given her. That was definitely a good thing. “So if you want to be friendly to me, you should want to be agreeable. Isn’t that right?”

“Yes, Harold.”

“So if I tell you I want you to take off your top, you should want to do it.”

“But isn’t that, I mean, isn’t it kind of ... you know, wrong?”

“I’m a doctor,” the man said as if that explained everything.

“Oh.”

“So if I tell you you should take off your top, you should know that the only reason I’m telling you that is for your own good, and you should want to take it off, that is, if you want to be agreeable.”

“I want to be agreeable, Harold.”

“Then take off your top.”

Lily Wong shook her head. Something was wrong, and yet even as she thought these things, she started to take her top off.

Harold Lechler eyed her breasts appraisingly. “Nice and perky,” the man said. “I like that.”

She wasn’t supposed to like this, Lily told herself and yet ... and yet, she did like being noticed.

“Come over here,” the man said.

Lily did as she was told and before she knew it, she found herself standing in front of a machine and she found Dr. Lechler moving the machine and pointing it at her chest.

“You have cute and perky breasts,” he said, “but let’s see if we can’t perk those things up for you.”

“What?”

This laser stimulates your breast tissue and makes it grow. With repeated treatments, we can make your breasts much larger than they are now. Don’t worry though. We’ll keep them all nice and firm. Heck, they’ll practically levitate off your chest by the time we’re through with you.”

“Huh?”

“What did I just tell you this machine was going to do to you?”

Lily looked at the machine. He’d said more. She remembered that, but when she tried to remember exactly what it was he’d said, she just couldn’t seem to remember what it was he’d said and the only thing she could think of to say was, “You want to make my tits big.”

“That’s right.” The man made some minor adjustments to the machine and then he flipped a switch on the machine.

Lily Wong looked down at herself. The beam actually made her chest feel kind of warm and she giggled. It kind of tickled.

Why had she giggled, she wondered.

“Did that feel good,” the doctor asked.

“Yes.”

“Your breasts are kind of tingly right now, aren’t they?”

Lily nodded.

“It’s okay,” the doctor said. “You can touch yourself if you want to.”

The bimbo mind takes in all information but the bimbo mind does not check the veracity of any of the information it takes in. To the bimbo mind, everything is true and everything must be treated as such.

Lily lifted her hands and started fondling her tits. “Like this,” she asked.

“Yeah, like that,” the doctor said. “How’s it feel?”

“It feels good,” the girl said.

“Of course it does,” the man said. “It feels good when people play with your tits.”

Lily couldn’t help it. She liked playing with her tits.

“Your boobies will get bigger,” the man said, “but come along. I’ve got something else to show you.”

Lily paused and then finally, she nodded and she followed the man into another room. There was a table in the room and little else.

“Take off your clothes and climb up on the table,” the man ordered.

“Why?”

“Just do it.”

Lily looked at the table. She still had enough of her mind left to know that something was wrong, but not enough to know what it was. Still, an order was an order and bimbos are very good at doing what they’re told to do so in the end, Lily did as she was told.

“Spread your legs for me.”

Lily didn’t even think about it. She just opened her legs.

The man had something that was attached to a long cord and looked for all the world like a big, long dildo with a big, fat end. Whatever it was, when the man slipped it between her legs, her pussy started to tingle.

“Do you know what this is,” the man asked.

The girl shook her head.

“This removes the hair from your pussy,” the man said, “and its effect is quite permanent but a bimbo really ought to have a little, hairless pussy. Don’t you agree?”

Lily nodded her head even though she wasn’t sure why.

“Do you know what else this does?”

Lily shook her head.

“It makes your pussy nice and tight. A pussy needs to be nice and tight. Don’t you agree?”

Lily nodded.

“It feels good, doesn’t it. Your pussy, that is. Your pussy feels good.”

Again, Lily nodded.

“I’ll bet you need a cock in your pussy, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

The man was leaning over her and he was whispering now. “Do you know why I’m doing this,” he asked.

Lily shook her head.

Harold Lechler continued to work the device between Lily’s legs and Lily was getting more and more excited. “Your boss came to me,” he said finally. “He said he had this assistant working for him. He said she was pretty and he said he wanted her, but he couldn’t make a move on her as long as she had the ability to resist.”

Lily moaned.

“He knew I specialized with Asians and he had a special request that he made of me. He wanted you to be turned into a bimbo.”

Lily groaned and then Lily giggled.

The doctor finally took the device from between Lily’s legs. “How’s that feel,” he asked.

“How’s what feel?”

“How’s your pussy feel?”

“Tight ... and wet.”

Harold Lechler smiled. “That’s good, but I need you to stop thinking ... about your pussy, that is, and I need you to follow me.”

“Okay.”

Harold led the naked Lily into yet another room. “I need to run a set of tests on you,” the man said. “Is that okay?”

“Tests,” Lily pouted. “I don’t like tests,” and even as she said that, the girl wondered why she had said it.

“Don’t worry,” the man said. “It’ll be fine.”

“Oh. Okay.”

“I’m going to tell you four statements. I want you to tell me which one has the most meaning to you. You’ve always been a bimbo. You like being a bimbo. Thinking is way overrated. You like it when guys call your tits boobies. All right, which one is it?”

“Which one is what?”

“Which one of those statements is most relevant?”

“Rel-a-what?” Wait a minute, Lily thought. She knew that word. Why couldn’t she remember what it meant?

“Which one means the most to you?”

“Oh. Which what means the most to me?”

“Which of those true statements mean the most to you?”

“Oh. Hey, you called my boobies tits. Why’d you do that?”

Lechler smiled. “That’s not important right now,” he said. “Let’s move on to the second part of the test. I’m going to give you four more statements. Again, I want you to tell me what’s most important to you. Are you ready?”

Lily nodded.

“All right then. I like it when men tell me what to do because then I don’t have to think. I like it when men tell me what to do because then I don’t have to think. I like it when men tell me what to do because then I don’t have to think. I like it when men tell me what to do because then I don’t have to think. Which one of those statements means the most to you.”

Lily shook her head. “I don’t know.”

“Just pick one.”

“I don’t know. Look. Can’t you just pick one out for me.”

The man smiled. “I suppose I could,” he said, “but first, the final question. I know you love presents. Everyone loves presents, so the final question is do you like presents?”

“I love presents.”

“You like it when men give things to you?”

Lily nodded again. She wasn’t sure exactly why she was nodding, but she was nodding.

“I’ve got a present for you.”

“Where is it,” Lily asked eagerly.

“Right here,” the doctor said even as he pointed at the front of his pants.

“Right where,” the girl asked dubiously.

“Right here,” the man said. “All you got to do is open my pants and take it out.”

“But isn’t that,” and here, Lily’s voice dropped to a near hush, “isn’t that wrong?”

“Wrong? I don’t think so.”

“But ... but you want me to, to you know, to reach inside your pants, right?”

“That’s right.”

“But—”

“But that’s where your present is. Go ahead. Unzip my pants.”

The girl was still uncertain about what it was she was about to do. “I don’t know,” she said.

“Well, if you don’t want it—”

“No, I want it.”

“Then you better go get it before I decide to take it back.”

Still, Lily hesitated, but Harold knew what was happening. She was entering a phase of very high vulnerability. This was where the magic really did happen. It was a phase where she’d find it hard to tell what was right and what was wrong. It was a phase where she’d question her own thoughts but it was a phase where new thoughts and new beliefs could be imposed upon her.

“Do you like to feel good,” Harold asked.

That was a simple enough question, Lily thought. “Yes,” she told the man. “I like to feel good.”

“Then I want you to trust me. I am, a doctor after all, and I know what is best for you.”

Lily’s confused mind readily accepted that.

“Now, I want you to open my pants and I want you to take my cock out.”

This time, the young Asian girl didn’t even bother trying to resist. She just did what she was told to do. She opened the man’s pants and she took his dick out.

“You can touch it if you want.”

The girl continued to hold him.

“Go ahead and squeeze it.”

Again, the girl did as she was told.

“It feels good, doesn’t it. All nice and warm and hot and ready.”

The girl nodded as her hand squeezed the man’s cock.

“You like that, don’t you. You like holding that cock because it’s just like you. It’s all nice and warm and hot and ready.”

“Yeah.”

“Are you hot and ready?”

“Yeah.”

“Squeeze my cock,” the man ordered, and again, Lily did as she was told.

“I’m going to give you your present now,” the man said, “but before I do, I need you to lean back and I need you to spread your legs for me.”

Lily didn’t hesitate in the least. She laid back and she let the man step between her legs.

“Do you want your present,” Harold asked.

Lily looked down at the man’s cock and then she looked back up at him. “I want my present,” she said. “Give it to me. I want it so bad.”

Harold Lechler grinned to himself. This was the part of his job that he liked the best. It was at times like these that he had to remind himself that he was an academic man, that this was just for research, that what he was really looking for was how to make the perfect, little Asian bimbo.

That, at least, was what he kept telling himself, right up to the point where he stuck his cock in that tight, little cunt.

And it was a tight, little cunt. They always were, and he loved the way his cock felt inside her.

Lily moaned as she felt the man enter her and then she moaned again.

“Do you like that,” Howard asked even though he already knew the answer.

“I like it,” the girl moaned. “I like it a lot.”

It would have been easy, Harold thought. It was something he always thought. It would have been so easy to push the girl over the edge. It would have been so easy to turn this bimbo into a slut.

But that wasn’t what they were doing and Harold was careful not to push those buttons. They were making bimbos, not sluts.

The girl groaned as her pussy continued to take his cock. It wouldn’t be long now, the man thought. Not long for her and not long for him either.

The girl groaned again and Harold knew. She was so close. Just like him, she was so very close.

“Are you going to cum,” the man asked.

The girl moaned but said nothing.

“Are you going to cum,” the man asked again.

Again, the girl moaned, and then she moaned again. “Yes-s-s-s,” she moaned even as her body writhed under Harold’s. “Yes. I’m going to cum.”

“That’s good,” the man said. “I want you to cum.”

The girl moaned blissfully.

“I want you to cum,” the man said again. “I want you to cum right now.”

The girl moaned as her pussy succumbed to the man’s request even as Harold’s cock erupted inside her.

Harold knew what was going on in the girl’s mind. It was good, she was telling herself. It was good letting men tell her what to do, and it felt good, too. She’d probably feel subconscious about what she’d done later on, but for now, it felt really good, and with repeated treatments from Harold’s cock, that uneasiness would go away. With repeated treatments from Harold’s cock, she’d learn to trust what men told her to do.

Gerald McCluskey was going to be happy when he got his newly bimbified assistant back. Harold was sure of that but until that time, Harold was going to do his best to make Lily the best damned bimbo she possibly could be.