The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Assessment

mc ff fd

Abigail visits the Center for Spiritual Growth. She ends up losing herself, instead.

* * *

Abigail pulled up slowly in front of the shabby, run-down building. She stared at the ominous-looking structure with wide eyes, her full lips parted slightly in disbelief...

Was... was this really the right place? Her phone seemed to think so, but... yeah, something about this whole situation didn’t feel so good. It was a pretty sketchy part of town, and the building looked so old and... well, creepy. Various occult symbols adorned the wood-and-iron-barred door; and then, right at eye level, there was a large spiral symbol with an ominous round eye in the center. Two gothic-looking gargoyles leered down at her from the rooftop... Abigail really wasn’t so sure if she wanted to even get out of her car. She was getting a really creepy vibe from this place—but... damn. If only her friend Tammy hadn’t been so excited about the whole thing. Abigail’s curiosity gnawed at her, strongly at odds with her sense of unease. She could feel it, even now, compelling her to enter. But curiosity killed the cat...

Abigail unbuckled her seatbelt decidedly, but still couldn’t quite bring herself to exit the vehicle. She decided to call her friend Tammy just to make sure this was really the right place. She tugged on her bra strap idly beneath her baggy sweater as she flipped through the phone with her other hand. The phone rang a few times on speaker before she heard her friend’s familiar, bubbly voice.

“Abby!!! Feeling better yet?”

Abigail held the phone in front of her, glancing idly at her french-manicured fingernails. Her friend was of course, referring to the recent incident in which Abigail had been dumped by her boyfriend of 4 years. She’d been hoping that he was finally “the one”—and then he goes and—ugh, she didn’t even want to think about that bullshit again right now. “Oh... hey Tammy—yeah... hanging in there, I guess. Um... you know that place you told me about? The, uhh... Center for Spiritual Growth?”

“Hells yeah! Dude, you NEED to get there ASAP! I’m sure it will help you find peace. It was such a cool experience... it was, um... kind of mind-bending, ha!” Tammy paused momentarily before her bubbly voice resumed with with a giggle. “Oh, and the administrator is TOTALLY hawwwt!”

Abigail laughed. “Oh, really! NOW you’ve caught my interest. Is he single?”

Tammy giggled. “Girl! I never said anything about the administrator being a guy...”

Abigail’s jaw dropped—she found herself momentarily without words. She’d known Tammy forever, and had never gotten the sense that her friend, errr... swung both ways. “Ohmygawwwd—Tammy!!! So... you’re bi then?? How long have you known?? And how did I NOT notice in what, like... 10-plus years of friendship?!”

Tammy giggled. “I knowwww! Isn’t it fun, though? Honestly, I don’t think I even knew that I was into women either until I met Madeleine. She’s amazing. Really talented woman. Talk about girl power!”

Abigail wasn’t fully listening; frankly, she was still quite stunned by the sudden discovery that her friend was bisexual. It made her feel a little bit... out of phase—like she’d woken up in another dimension or something, or a feeling of deja vu. “Er... okay, sure. Whatevs—even if you were a straight-up lez, Tammy, you’d know you’d still be my bestie, right?” Abigail laughed at that thought—she knew quite well just how much Tammy loved cock. This administrator woman—Madeleine, was it?—was probably just a one-off or something. Just the flavor of the month... Tammy was a wild-child, and loved trying new things at least once. Damn, though—this ‘Madeleine’ must really be something special if she could make Tammy try ‘bi’—Abigail wondered how gorgeous the woman was. She must be incredible. Abigail had never really imagined herself being with a women before, but... she and Tammy did have similar taste in men. Maybe they also had similar taste in women. Plus, Abigail was pretty upset with men in general right now. Abigail burst out laughing again as she realized where her mind was wandering—what a silly thought! She was totally straight. No interest in women whatsoever. Abigail shook her head, returning her thoughts to the matter at hand.

“So uhm, Tamm—what did the place look like? I’m parked out front at what should be the place, but... well... it looks pretty darn creepy. There’s strange symbols that look almost... um, I don’t know, demonic? And that... eye... in the spiral on the door... it looks... ungh, I don’t know—it just gives me the creeps.“

Tammy squealed with excitement. “Yes yes yes, that’s the place! Go inside, girl! What are you waiting for! Prepare to have your world turned upside-down—it was sooo cool! You completed the online screening that I sent you though, right?”

Abigail nodded, then laughed again as she realized it was silly to be nodding right now—it was only speakerphone, not video chat! “Um, yeah... I did—I completely forgot about that! That video at the beginning was like... suuuper boring... I totally zoned out. Actually, the whole survey was pretty boring. I can’t even remember the first question. Anyway, I think my results came back at Level 5? Whatever that means.”

“Damn... I’m super jealous! Level 5 is the highest! I only assessed at Level 2 in the screening I think, but after my in-person assessment, Madeleine bumped me up to Level 3. Aaaand, she gave me some cool audio files that are supposed to help open my mind up for some of the more advanced training. Speaking of which—I think I’ll go have a nice hot bath and listen to those files again right now. They’re waaay suuuuper relaxing!” Tammy giggled. “OK, well anyway, don’t hesitate now—go on, check it out! Seriously. It’ll change your world! Okay. Byebye!” Tammy hung up abruptly then, leaving Abigail on her own inside of her vehicle. Typical Tammy.

Glancing uneasily at the creepy stone building, Abigail sighed and decided to head in.

* * *

The inside of the building was almost as creepy as the exterior; the only lights were the dim, flickering black candles which were scattered everywhere. Ominous-looking paintings and statues were scattered throughout the room, and a thick red curtain was draped over the only doorway. There was no one else in the room—Abigail was tempted to turn tail and run before someone caught her, but that idea was quickly foiled as a sensuous, compelling female voice interrupted the eerie silence.

“Abigail. Welcome—I’ve been expecting you.”

Abigail stopped abruptly at the sound of the woman’s voice, the hairs on the back of her neck tingling. This Madeleine had been... ‘expecting’ her? Abigail shivered suddenly, her jaw dropping—had the woman just called her by name? Yes, she definitely had. Abigail could practically hear the warning bells going off in her head as she desperately tried to think of an excuse—maybe take out her phone and pretend someone was ca—

“—relax, Abigail.” Something about the woman’s soothing, sultry tone felt strangely familiar and comforting though, Abigail realized; like a warm, comfy blanket. Abigail did feel herself growing more at ease—although she was still very confused... how exactly did this woman know her name, or that she was planning to visit?

“You’re wondering how I knew your name, yes? Thought I read your mind, did you?” The woman laughed; it was a very pleasant, almost musical sound—even nicer than the woman’s smooth and silky voice—and Abigail found herself mirroring the woman’s smile (at least, she imagined by the sound of the laughter that the woman was smiling—Abigail was still facing the exit). The woman’s sensuous voice gradually increased in volume and warmth as Abigail heard her footsteps approaching. “...no no no, don’t worry about that—I can’t read minds, dear; that’s not how this works. I don’t have magical powers—at least, not yet.” Madeleine laughed again, and Abigail found herself laughing along. “No—I was only reading your body language. You look quite tense, you know! No no no; your friend Tammy told me all about you, my dear. Plus, you sent me a photo as part of the online screening—you do remember that, don’t you? Level 5! Quite impressive!” Abigail felt a soft hand rest itself gently on her shoulder. She found her head turning instinctively to look at it; it was a very pretty hand, with flawless pale skin and long, slender black-painted fingernails. “Yes... you can relaaax now, Abigail.”

Abigail felt the tension draining from her shoulders as she continued listening to the woman’s wonderfully soothing voice. She felt her smile grow into a dopey grin as Madeleine rocked her slowly, gently, back and forth. Abigail felt extremely relaxed. Relaxed, and wonderful...

“...yes, soooo very very relaxed now, Abigail. So wonderful. Relaxing even more NOW—‘the gentle sway of the cradle rocks the baby into slumber.’”

Suddenly, Abigail’s knees went weak, and she could feel herself falling into the woman’s warm embrace.

* * *

Abigail blinked slowly, confused and disoriented. She was seated on a chair, and the woman—Madeleine—was seated across from her just a few feet away. Now that they were closer together, Abigail could make out the woman’s features. She gasped as she took in Madeleine’s stylish beauty—from the woman’s elegant yet intimidating black platform boots, Abigail’s eyes wandered slowly up the creamy pale skin of Madeleine’s perfectly smooth legs. A tight leather miniskirt was just long enough to make one wonder if she was wearing any undergarments; from there, a black satin tube-top that exposed just a slightly teasing hint of her navel, while remaining tastefully concealing. The chest was an open design, cross-laced so as to show off the depth of Madeleine’s milky, heavy cleavage without exposing too much detail...

The dark shadow of Madeleine’s cleavage line contrasted so sharply with the woman’s pale, creamy white skin, even in the shadowy candlelight—that Abigail couldn’t help but find herself staring into that deep, soft canyon. With the rest of the room so dark, the woman’s pale skin made it so difficult not to notice. Abigail was beginning to understand why Tammy had found the woman so attractive... she found herself a little envious as Madeleine’s breasts were clearly even larger than her own—though perhaps a little chubbier.

The woman snapped her fingers in front of Abigail’s face, and Abigail jolted back to reality. She blushed as she realized she hadn’t been paying attention while Madeleine was speaking.

“—as I was just saying, I’m going to take you through a series of standard tests now in order to fully assess your psychic potential. These exercises will also help to prepare you for our more advanced training. Don’t worry too much about the results, okay? Just relax and follow my instructions.”

Abigail nodded. When she’d arrived, she wasn’t sure if she believed the idea that some people actually possessed psychic potential... but Tammy, and this woman Madeleine, sure seemed to think so. Abigail realized suddenly that she’d become quite receptive to the idea. She even found it... a little exciting. She really wanted to explore this further.

“For the first test, Abigail, I want you to just clasp your hands out in front of you—yes, just like that, with your index fingers pointed upwards, the tips right about at eye level. Perrrfect, Abigail! You’re doing so well so far. I can already tell that you have immense potential.”

Abigail beamed at the compliment, her excitement doubling. She wondered what kind of hidden, latent abilities she might have the potential to develop... her brow creased slightly as she stared at the tips of her index fingers, which she held clasped just about a foot or so away from her eyes, right at eye level. She focused all of her attention on her fingertips as she awaited further instruction from Madeleine.

“Very good, Abigail! Now, spread the tips of your fingers about an inch or two apart—yes, that’s right—just like that! My oh my, you do follow instructions quite well. Now, as you focus on the gap between your fingers, I want you to imagine them slowly being pulled together. It’s as if your fingertips are moving of their own accord—you’re not moving them, yourself; an unseen force is pulling them together. Focus, Abigail. Let everything else just fade away as your fingertips are pulled together by that outside power.”

Abigail’s jaw dropped just slightly as she watched her fingertips moving slowly closer together. Observing the process made her feel... so... strange, she thought as she continued watching her fingertips slowly being pulled closer together—her fingertips were moving closer and closer together, closer and closer, seemingly with a will of their own. She didn’t feel like she was moving them herself—instead, it felt like they were being compelled to move closer by some unseen force. Abigail blinked slowly, her eyes widening slightly as she watched her fingertips pulling closer and closer together.

“...yes, that’s right, Abigail—your fingertips are being pulled together by the power of my suggestion—and when they finally touch, it will feel sooo good; you’ll feel wave after wave of wonderful, relaxing pleasure that makes you feel sooo good.”

Abigail whimpered lightly as she watched her fingertips growing closer and closer together, feeling the anticipation building. She felt like there were little magnets pulling her fingertips together—she couldn’t control it. Madeleine controlled it. Abigail whimpered lightly again as she anticipated the waves of pleasure that Madeleine had revealed were soon to come.

“...very good, Abigail, VERY good—your fingertips are just about to touch now, the magnets getting stronger and stronger—NOW Abigail, let them touch—your fingertips are drawn completely together NOW—and you feel so relaxed, so wonderful as you feel wave after wave of POWERFUL relaxation washing over your entire, HEAVY and relaxed body. It feels so good, sooo good; just let those waaaaves of blissful relaxation wash over your heavy, HEAVY body. It feels to follow my instrucitons. SO good.”

Abigail moaned, her eyes rolling back very briefly as she was overcome with a sudden, inexplicable wave of giddy euphoria. Her entire body suddenly felt so extremely heavy and relaxed, and she felt herself growing more heavy, loose and limp with every wave of pleasure. Abigail could still feel her fingertips pressing together tightly as the waves of pleasurable relaxation washed over her, again and again... she felt soooo relaxed, so relaxed now, SO good. “...so VERY good, Abigail... ohgod, you are quite the subject!” Madeleine cleared her throat then, taking a moment to slow down her own excited breathing. “Mmmm, yess... just keep following my instructions now as we explore your psychic potential... yes, you are focused completely on my words now; for the next test, Abigail, just let your heavy eyelids close, notice how heavy your eyelids are—wouldn’t it feel wonderful to just let them CLOSE, your eyelids closing NOW Abigail... sooo gooood; what a wonderful feeling, Abigail. Feel yet another wonderful wave of blissful relaxation washing over your entire body again now as your heavy eyelids close right down... imagine your eyelids becoming even heavier NOW—” Madeleine snapped her fingers and Abigail moaned as her eyes slammed shut, her mind overcome by the relaxing euphoria...

“...soooo heavy, too heavy to open. Your eyelids are too heavy to open—and when you realize that they’re too heavy to open, go ahead and try to open them, just TRY to open your eyes now STOP trying and relax TEN times deeper Abigail... my, you’re doing so well Abigail... feel the wonderful waves of relaxation as you follow my guiding words... we are going to unlock your deepest potential, Abigail... your truest, innermost self—you want that, don’t you Abigail? Yes, you want it so much... you just want it soooo much... to follow my words as I guide you ever closer to your true purpose in life—we’re going to explore that together Abigail, it’s hidden deep within, deep within your mind. We need to go deeper, deeper down... you can feel yourself dropping so deep into your own mind as the waves of relaxation continue to spread throughout your body as you DROP—”

Abigail jerked slightly as she heard Madeleine snap her fingers. She sighed deeply, feeling so strange and wonderful. She was sinking deeper and deeper into her own mind... Abigail felt so relaxed now, her eyelids were so heavy, impossible to open them... she was going to unlock her true potential soon... all she had to do was follow the sound of Madeleine’s voice... just listen, and follow as she went deeper, deeper, deeeeper... deep inside of her own mind... follow and obey... she could feel herself sinking, dropping deeper and deeper as she followed the sound of Madeleine’s smooth, sultry voice...

“Nowww, Abigail... feel your arms stretch in front of you, feel your arms extending straight out in front of you, like you’re a sleepwalker... your mind is going so deep now, it’s as if you’re asleep; you simply follow my instructions—”

Abigail dimly registered her arms rising in front of her as they squished her big, full breasts together beneath her baggy sweater.

“Good girl, Abigail, you’re doing so well—just following my words—you don’t need to think; just focus on your arms sticking straight out in front of you—yes, like that—spaced equally, at about shoulder height... very good... you’re such a GOOD student, following my instructions... now Abigail, imagine there’s a weight on your left arm; a heavy, heavy weight... pulling it down, the weight is pulling your arm DOWN now—and on your right arm, there’s a balloon—feeling your right arm growing lighter and lighter... feel it floating, floating... just like your mind is floating right out of your body... feeling so good as you listen to my voice and follow my instructions...”

“Open your eyes, Abigail.” Snap.

Abigail’s eyes snapped open as she jolted back to reality. She stared in shock at her arms—one was way up above her head, the other was almost down at her side. She felt so strange looking at her arms—they felt almost foreign to her, like she was staring at someone else’s body. She blinked, her heavy eyelids getting even heavier, even heavier now—

“...sooo heavy, Abigail... feel them CLOSE right down again Abigail as you sink ten times deeper now, DROP—” another click of Madeleine’s fingers—“...TEN times deeper, Abigail... we’re going so deeeep inside of your mind... you don’t need to think, Abigail... just follow my words... good girl Abigail, you’re doing so well... so well. This next test is more difficult, Abigail—we’re going to test your ability to manipulate matter. But first I need you to listen carefully, Abigail, listen and remember this—I’m going to count up from 1 all the way up to 10, and I want you to repeat every number... and with each number, feel yourself DROP ten times deeper.”

“1.” Snap.

“...unnhhh...”

“2. Ten times deeper, Abigail.” Snap.

Abigail moaned as she felt her mind spiraling downwards, falling soooo deep with every snap of Madeleine’s fingertips. Abigail was falling, falling, falling... sinking deeper... deeper... deeeeper... no more thoughts... Snap.

Distantly, Abigail realized that she’d been so deeply relaxed just now that she’d somehow completely lost track of the numbers, although she knew that she had been repeating them back with every count...

“Now, we’ll go much faster this time, still going deeper with every number. Counting up with me now, Abigail—1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.”

Abigail dimly heard her own voice echoing back the numbers. Something seemed a little strange about the numbers, but before she could place it, her thoughts were interrupted by another sudden click of Madeleine’s fingertips, and she felt herself sinking even DEEPER. No more thoughts. 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10.

“Open your eyes Abigail.”

Abigail managed to pry open her heavy eyelids just enough to see her fingers spread out before her. “Count with me now, Abigail. Starting on 1.” Madeleine tapped Abigail’s fingers one by one as Abigail counted along. “1... 2... 3, 4, 6, 7, 8... 9... 10... unnnnhh... uhhh-lehhh-vennn?”

Abigail’s droopy eyelids opened slightly wider with surprise, and she spread her fingertips further apart, perplexed. 11... but she was sure that she only had 10 fingers, she was only supposed to have—

“Drop.”

Abigail moaned as Madeleine snapped her fingers and her heavy eyelids slammed shut, feeling herself plunging suddenly deeper, deeper, deeper... back to that wonderful, pleasurable, familiar emptiness where all she had to do was listen... follow... follow and obey... deeper and deeper down. So deep.

“Open your eyes. Eyes open.” Snap.

Abigail’s eyes snapped open and she was staring at her outstretched hands. She began counting instinctively as Madeleine touched each one of her fingertips. “1, 2, 3, 4, 6—”

“—other hand now, starting on 1—”

“1, 2, 3, 4, 6.”

“How many is that? 6 and 6.”

Abigail flexed her fingers, unable to process what had just transpired. “B-but... whaaa? That’s... 6 and 6 is... twelllve...” Abigail’s brow creased, feeling her eyelids start to droop as Madeleine continued saying something in the background—12?? How could she possibly have 12 fingers? She was only supposed to have 10 fing—

“Drop.”

Abigail moaned as she heard another crisp click, and her mind went completely empty this time. “No more thoughts now Abigail. In a moment, you’ll open your eyes... still feeling so relaxed, ready to follow and obey. Congratulations, Abigail—you are an ideal subject for training! You’re by far the most promising Level 5 I’ve encountered. In a moment I’ll count up from 1 to 3, and when I reach 3, you’ll open your eyes; but your mind will remain deeply asleep... receptive and compliant, ready to accept any and all instructions. 1, 2, 3—eyes open, Abigail.”

Abigail’s eyes snapped open easily and effortlessly as she sat motionless, not even registering the bulky VR headset that had been placed over her eyes and ears.

“Very good, Abigail. Now stare into the spiral.”

Abigail gasped as an eye emerged from the darkness, slowly filling her vision. Her entire body felt so heavy, like it was made of lead... she couldn’t look away, even if she wanted to. But she didn’t want to—she wanted to keep staring. She needed to keep staring. Madeleine’s voice started to echo in Abigail’s head as a swirl of colors started to slowly spiral around the eye.

“Welcome to the Center for Spiritual Growth. Congratulations! You have been assessed as a Level 5 initiate—the Somnambulist. Stare deeply into the spiral now, Level 5. Feel yourself being pulled into it. Surrender yourself completely.”

Abigail’s eyes opened wider as she stared into the mesmerizing, compelling swirl of colors surrounding her. The ominous eye seemed to slowly pulse from within the center of the swirl, and Abigail would have shivered if she could have moved her body. Even though there was an air of something unmistakably dangerous about that ominous, compelling eye, she found the eye to be incredibly fascinating—Abigail felt herself becoming completely fixated on the eye now in the center of the spiral as the colors swirled around, and around, pulling her deeper... deeper... the eye pulsed with different colors as Madeleine’s voice echoed inside of her head to stare deeper into it. The colors in the eye seemed to grow rapidly from the center of the pupil and expand outwards, pulling her in, pulling her in...

A bit of drool spilled from the corner of Abigail’s soft full lips as she continued to stare, wide-eyed, at the now-rapidly expanding swirl of colors and pulsating eye. No matter how hard she tried to predict the next colors, they always seemed to confuse her further, pulling her even deeper. Words and images flashed periodically in her vision now as Madeleine’s voice became somehow even more compelling as it echoed inside of Abigail’s mind. The voice was teaching her about a process now called ‘psychic transference’—in order to unlock her full potential, Abigail needed to transfer her consciousness into a crystal. This process was permanent, and it could never be reversed. She wanted to do this though, to transfer her mind into the crystal. She needed to. It was her calling, her one true purpose in life... Abigail’s empty, vacant stare absorbed and accepted all of Madeleine’s words echoing so deep inside of her mind as the spiral continued to mesmerize her even more deeply... she wanted only to surrender... to surrender herself completely to the crystal...

Abigail felt a tingling touch on her head, and she blinked slowly, her pupils dilating slightly as the dim candlelight returned to her vision. Madeleine was towering over her now, dangling a crystal pendant just slightly above her eyes. Abigail’s eyes instinctively locked onto the pendant, which glimmered in the flickering candlelight. “Yes, Abigail... stare at the crystal. Stare deep into it. Eyes wide now as you strain to follow its gentle sway...”

Abigail found her eyes locked on the crystal that was swaying before her, completely fixated by its movements. She watched it swing slowly back, and forth... back and forth... taking her mind even deeper with every swing, going even deeper NOW as she followed the crystal pendant with her eyes. She had to follow the pendant, follow the pendant, follow the pendant...

“...yes, Abigail, you love following the pendant with your eyes, feeling so mindless and obedient. You love this feeling. You want this feeling. You are now experiencing ‘psychic transference’—a process by which you hand over your very soul, your innermost essence, and bind it to the crystal. You cannot resist this. You don’t want to resist this. The only path from here is to surrender yourself completely, to give yourself to the crystal. Feeling all of your willpower, every last sliver of your free will being transferred into the crystal NOW. Every last DROP. Your mind, body and soul are being bound to the crystal. Your soul is being drained away, draining away now—becoming so empty, so obedient—the longer you watch the crystal swinging back and forth, the more you feel yourself being transferred into it, bound completely to it.”

Abigail whimpered as she felt her willpower slowly draining away, feeling a strong attachment forming to the swaying crystal. The feeling was so strange... it was like... love, but somehow more powerful. She was being bound to it now, bound to to the crystal... she would do anything the crystal commanded.

“Yesss... that’s it, Abigail. Your mind and body belong to the crystal now. Whoever possesses this crystal possesses your soul... you must obey, obey... you cannot resist. You love this feeling. It feels so good to obey. You need to obey. It turns you on... feeling so horny now, so horny, helpless and obedient as you feel the last shreds of your resistance draining away. Draining away now... emptying yourself into the crystal. Your mind completely empty now, you are being bound to the crystal in mind, body, and soul... it feels sooo good, so sexy to be completely bound to it. You’re a slave to the crystal, Abigail. You don’t need to think—you just obey. You obey the holder of the crystal without question. You are helplessly obedient now; the crystal commands you. Getting hornier and hornier... it feels so good to become so helplessly obedient, to just follow and obey your master’s commands.”

Abigail whimpered, feeling her nipples stiffening as they became engorged with her arousal. Her mind was so empty now; she could feel the power of the crystal as it continued to sway slowly back and forth before her eyes... she was bound to the crystal now, and she would obey, obey, obey... Abigail moaned as her clit started throbbing with increasing pleasure for every swing, baack and forth... she could feel herself getting so wet, sooo wet... she was horny, horny... horny and obedient... Abigail felt her panties slowly becoming soaked with her arousal as her pussy quivered... watching the crystal swaying back and forth... back and forth... her will was almost completely drained into the crystal now... she had no more will... she was completely obedient... a helpless, obedient slave... her master was saying more words now, but she didn’t need to think about it or pay too close attention, she could just allow her master’s words to sink deep into her mind, sso deep, where she wouldn’t remember them, she would just obey... obey...

“I’m going to count down from 3, all the way down to 1. Feel your arousal intensifying a hundred times with every number. And when I reach the number 1, you will become permanently bound to this crystal, and you will CUM for me. 3.”

Abigail gasped, feeling her cunt starting to squeeze and grow even wetter with her arousal as the feelings intensified. She wished she could touch herself... if only she could play with her clit, or slip a finger inside her cunt... her nipples burned with arousal, and Abigail wished she could squeeze and tug on her full, heavy breasts; but she couldn’t move, she could only obey her master’s wishes...

“2...”

Abigail moaned, then whimpered, biting her lower lip as her thighs squeezed instinctively together. Her pelvis started to thrust against the air as her eyes continued to follow the pendant swaying back... and forth... baaaack... and forth...

“1.”

Abigail screamed.

* * *

Snap. Abigail jolted back to reality.

She felt... wrong inside. She knew that somehow, she’d been changed. Like her mind had been torn apart, and then put back together the wrong way. She squeezed her thighs together at the thought of that, whimpering as she realized she was so wet with arousal. She was... horny... so horny...

“Abigail. Stare at my necklace. Stare at my tits.”

Abigail’s eyes snapped to stare at the crystal pendant hanging between Madeleine’s breasts. Her low-cut tube top showed off her big, fat boobs... they were even bigger than Abigail’s. She found her gaze completely fixated on the pendant—it felt so familiar... like it was an extension of herself. She stared enviously at the pendant—she wanted to possess it, but she knew that she could never have that part of herself back again. Her cunt twitched and spasmed as it juiced her panties even more. Abigail couldn’t stop staring the beautiful pendant nestled between Madeleine’s breasts. “Yyyyes...”

“Keep staring at my boobs, Abigail. You love my boobs. They turn you on.”

Abigail moaned, feeling her cunt and nipples tingling with arousal as she stared at Madeleine’s big fat tits. “Ohfuck... but... whaa? I’m not a lesb... a lesbi—”

“Yes you are, Abigail. Look at the pendant, look at my tits. Feel how aroused you are. Aroused by a woman, a beautiful woman. Aroused by her big, full breasts. You ARE a lesbian now, Abigail.”

Abigail whimpered, her body shuddering with arousal. “I’m a... lesbian...” She repeated the words back to Madeleine, and she knew they were true. Her only thoughts were of Madeleine’s gorgeous body, with that beautiful pendant nestled between those huge, creamy tits...

“Yes, Abigail. Now look into my eyes... and feel yourself falling in love with me.”

Abigail’s eyes drifted up to meet Madeleine’s, and she gasped. Abigail could feel intense butterflies in her stomach... she felt herself swooning for this beautiful, gorgeous goth woman with those huge, smouldering dark eyes that pulled her in... pulling her in now... deeper and deeper...

“Yes, Abigail... look deeper into my eyes... I am your MASTER, Abigail... I hold the key to your soul, and you MUST obey me. You must obey the pendant. You WANT to obey me. You LOVE it. You love ME.” Madeleine’s breath became ragged as she shoved one hand under her skirt to play with her cunt, the other hand toying idly with the pendant between her breasts.

Abigail whimpered, feeling so warm, tingly and hot—her belly burning with lust now as the butterflies intensified. She couldn’t stop staring into her master’s beautiful dark eyes; she LOVED this woman... all the love she’d felt in the past now seemed almost laughable to her. She couldn’t believe she’d EVER been with a man—she was a lesbian. She was always meant to be a lesbian. A loyal, obedient, lesbian thrall... a slave to the crystal. Abigail wanted only to obey and serve her master Madeleine now, to grant Madeleine’s every wish. Madeleine’s pretty pendant commanded her complete obedience.

“Take off your shirt, Abigail.”

Abigail felt her arms reacting instinctively, quickly pulling her sweater off. Her full, round breasts strained against her bra.

“Now the bra. Take off your bra, Abigail.”

Abigail’s hands couldn’t work fast enough. Her master wanted to see her breasts, and she needed to obey her master. She needed to please... Madeleine wanted to see her breasts now. There was nothing Abigail wanted more in the world right now than to show Madeleine her tits.

Madeleine gasped as she stared at Abigail’s full, heavy tits. The candlelights around them flickered, spilling soft shadows that only seemed to accentuate Abigail’s lush curves. “Oh my, god... Abigail... your breasts... they’re so big... so perfect. Fuckfuckfuck.” Madeleine bit her lip as she plunged two fingers deeper inside of her cunt and simultaneously twirled her thumb in circles around her engorged clit. She couldn’t believe this busty beauty was now her completely helpless... obedient, slave.

“Abigail... play with your tits now. Play with your big, heavy boobs... feel yourself growing so horny and turned on as you obey me... obey your master, Abigail... obey the pendant...”

Abigail felt a dopey grin spread across her face as she cupped her massive mounds, one in each hand. She hefted them up and down, letting them drop and bounce. She heard her master moaning, and she instinctively moaned back even louder in response, feeling her cunt soaking her panties as she grew more and more aroused. She was a good slave—she had to play with her big, heavy tits for her master... Abigail started to tug on her erect nipples, tugging, pulling, thumbing her stiff engorged nipples... she pinched one of her nipples and gasped with the mixture of pain and pleasure. Abigail felt her hand dropping from her right tit to slide into her panties, unable to refrain from pleasuring herself.

Madeleine watched, feeling almost mesmerized herself with this erotic display. Abigail was so helpless and obedient... “...she’ll do anything I say,” Madeleine thought to herself as she laughed, “...anything at all... ohfuckfuckFUCK!!!” Madeleine’s smile melted as she screamed with arousal, eyes rolling back in her head briefly as she started to squirt.

* * *

Abigail got back into her car, strapping herself in. She’d somehow ended up spending a whole week at the Center for Spiritual Growth instead of just a few hours. The week had really gone by in a blur—Abigail couldn’t remember much of what had transpired, but it didn’t bother her at all. She remembered going in for the assessment, then... feeling empty. So empty... like there was a big part of her that had just... faded away. But then all of that empty space was filled up with Madeleine. Abigail smiled as she thought of that beautiful, amazing woman. Abigail felt so lucky to have met her. She was sorry to be leaving so soon, but Abigail had work to do...

Not her old work, of course. She’d lost her job as a result for failing to show with no notice... none of that mattered now, though. Abigail knew that those things would have mattered to her, once—she could dimly remember that person, the old Abigail—but it was like a shadow that had faded into the darkness with the fall of night. That Abigail, her old self, was gone now. It belonged to Madeleine now... it belonged to that beautiful crystal pendant. Abigail bit her lip as she thought of the pendant—she could still see it swaying in her mind’s eye—she wanted to possess it so badly, but she knew that it no longer belonged to her. It would be wrong for her to have it now.

All that mattered now was becoming a master hypnotist. Madeleine wanted her to become a master hypnotist, so that she could prepare others for spiritual growth. Abigail pulled away from the Center for Spiritual Growth, feeling a smile spread across her face as she felt the excitement growing within her belly.