The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Assignment

Story Codes: MC, MF, M/MF, MD, FD

Synopsis: Set in The Body Scanner world. Newlyweds Jeanette and Mark are inducted via a Body Scanner into the Patrician Sodality on their honeymoon. For their first assignment, she needs to seduce and have sex with her boss and her husband is ordered to help in any way he can.

Disclaimer:

This is a work of adult fiction about a fictional scenario in a fictional world and should never be confused with reality. Please do not read this story if you don’t like adult situations and adult sexual depictions. Feel free to read something else.

This is intended for adults only – 18 and over.

Chapter 1. Newlyweds Join the Club

Jeanette pushed her long brown hair out of her face and braced herself with her hands against the steamy shower wall. She focused on the feeling of the cock moving in and out of her neatly trimmed pussy from behind, the feeling of the hot water from the shower on her back, the hands grabbing her firm natural C cup breasts and pinching her long sensitive nipples. But it was the set of heavy balls slapping into her engorged clit with each thrust that was sending her over the top. She felt her new husband Mark picking up the pace and thrusting harder and harder as his pelvis smashed into her ass.

The extra stimulation started her own orgasm and she began moaning as waves of pleasure washed over her. Mark followed close behind, pulling her tight and spasming again and again into her soaking wet pussy. They stayed that way for a minute enjoying the sensations, then she turned and pushed him away; “we’ve got to hurry up, we’ll miss our flight”, she said. “I don’t care”, he replied nuzzling her neck. “Well, I do, I have to be back at work tomorrow!” “Ok, I’m going”, he said with a final kiss.

Jeanette and her husband Mark had just finished up a wonderful honeymoon week in a beautiful resort on a small Caribbean island after another week in Florida. They had waited until after grad school to get married and the two 26 year olds felt like they were finally starting to live their own lives. The honeymoon had been so nice and relaxing but Jeanette was excited to get back home to start her married life. They were running late so they were happy to see the airport wasn’t too crowded. They got in line for US security and customs at the airport on the Island. They handed the agent, whose nametag read Steve their passports and he asked them how their stay was. “Great”, she replied, “We were here on our honeymoon.” “Congratulations”, he replied.

As Steve looked at their documents he looked a little bit perplexed. “I don’t see a record of you guys flying into the Island”, he said. “We didn’t fly in, we spent a week in Florida and then took a Charter boat down to the Island”, she replied. “Ah, that makes sense, wondered how we’d missed you.” She was a little confused by that comment but let it slide. “Ok, you are all set, please take the security line to the left.” He smiled and sent them on their way; as they walked to security Steve pressed a button and the lead security agent at the next checkpoint looked up at him and then at the newlywed couple. His look took in the attractive couple; he smiled and nodded back to Steve.

Steve looked back at the couple as they walked away. He could definitely see why someone had put in an order for the girl; there was no second thought about it, she was hot. Beautiful face, silky brown hair, nice large, naturally looking tits, hourglass figure, long tanned legs and a great firm looking ass. Even though he knew he’d never get to sample her, he could imagine it. He had nothing to complain about with all the perks he got, he loved his job.

The left side security lane was the shortest, so Jeanette and Mark had no problem heading the way Steve had sent them. There was only one other group of three girls ahead of them. The other lines were all extremely long, seemingly filled with families and lots of kids. The three girls ahead of them had very little to put thru security, small carry on bags and no way to conceal anything in the skimpy clothing they were wearing, so they went thru very quickly. Jeanette noticed that all three were very pretty and probably a couple of years younger than she was. She gave Mark a quick semi-playful elbow to the ribs as he was paying a little too much attention to the blond of the group when she bent over to put her shoes back on.

He laughed and gave her his best “who me?” look. Which in turn made her laugh and dispelled the flash of annoyance she’d felt; but she was happy to see that he once again had only eyes for her. She and Mark put their bags thru the x-ray machine and followed the ever-present security protocols, taking their shoes off as well. Mark went thru the metal detector first as she undid her shoes. He went over to start collecting their bags, glad that they weren’t tied up in the longer line – they’d have plenty of time to get some lunch and relax before their flight.

Jeanette walked thru the metal detector and it beeped. She stopped and went back checking her pockets and finding a small pack of gum with some foil. She shrugged and put that in a tray and went back thru. It beeped again. She backed up and the non-stereotypical, actually pretty female security agent pointed to her belt, it had a small metal buckle. “Maybe that’s it?” she said. So Jeanette took off the belt and tried again. For a third time it beeped. “That’s ok, come thru we’ll check over here,” the pretty agent instructed in a friendly voice accompanied by a nice smile.

Mark in the meantime was collecting their carry on bags. But the agent stopped him and holding up his bag asked him if it was his. He said it was and the agent said he needed to search it. He opened it and quickly pulled out a container of cologne. He said this is too large for carry on liquid – you can’t take it.

The female security agent came over and said “We need secondary for her.” The male agent said, “him too”, holding up the cologne.

Mark and Jeanette both had a sinking feeling. “It won’t take long will it? Our flight leaves in a little while.” Jeanette said.

“No, it just takes a minute, no worries”, replied the female agent.

“We used to do physical pat downs which can take a long time, but we’ve gotten the newest generation body scanners, very private and very quick. Not out in the open like most of the ones you used to see. You two will be out in a flash.”

Mark and Jeanette were led over to two doors. They had to wait for about three minutes while the last two of the three girls in front of them went thru the doors. There was a large bin with a lid on it and while they were waiting the agent had them empty their pockets completely and put all their carry-ons in the bin for safekeeping. After the short wait, the agents opened the doors and said go on in and stand on the red circle. The red circle was actually a pedestal that was raised about 6 inches and stood in the center of a small round room. Mark went into one room and Jeanette into the other. The agent closed each respective door and Mark and Jeanette heard a voice instructing them to stand on the red circle with their arms straight up in the air and to try not to move. The voice informed them that the scan would be over in just a few seconds.

Jeanette stood on the red circle and put her arms straight up. She wasn’t sure what to expect. She felt a slight humming vibration and the whole circle started to slowly rotate. It felt like someone had pulled cotton over her head. She felt warm and slightly drowsy. A voice from the speakers told her to stand very still and to relax. She found it very easy to follow the voice’s directions. She had no problem holding her body motionless on the slowly turning platform and at the same time relaxing.

The platform stopped turning and Jeanette suddenly felt even more relaxed standing there and totally at peace. She heard a man’s voice speaking to her but couldn’t really follow what he was saying. The voice seemed to come from everywhere, from the speakers, from behind her, from within her own head. The voice was telling her things that she knew were absolutely true, but she couldn’t be bothered to actually listen to what the words actually were; she just accepted them completely. The voice spoke very quickly but she was able to follow it at some level way below her conscious awareness with no problem.

When the voice was done she started to feel more like her normal self but completely without stress. That was nice she thought, better than lying on the beach getting a massage from Mark. Another door across from the one she’d entered thru opened and a new man, dressed as a doctor in a white lab coat was standing in it. He held out his hand to shake hers and said, “Hi Jeanette, I’m Dr. Smith and I’m a first level manager with The Patrician Sodality”.

Shock washed thru her, how could she have forgotten? She had joined The Patrician Sodality; getting invited and joining was possibly the most important thing she’d ever accomplished. She knew it was a very exclusive club that was only open to new members through an invite from an existing senior member; no amount of money or bribery could gain admittance. Once you were selected as a member you were a member for life unless you really messed up.

She remembered that she’d been invited to join and she remembered gladly accepting; but not a lot of other details about the process. However, she knew the entire club rules without even consciously thinking about them and she knew she’d never break any of the rules and risk getting kicked out of The Patrician Sodality now that she’d actually made it in.

One of the first rules was that she couldn’t tell anyone that she was in The Patrician Sodality or what she did in the club; ever. She was only allowed to talk about The Patrician Sodality with other club members and only if she really needed to and was face-to-face and she had ensured no one else could overhear her. Secrecy, privacy and privilege were key foundations of The Patrician Sodality and any violation could result in instant expulsion; that was literally unthinkable to Jeanette.

Jeanette knew she was on probation now, not even a first level member; but rather she was the lowest rank it was possible to be having accumulated zero points. However, Jeanette KNEW that she would do well and by earning points would work her way up to the higher levels with time, effort and diligence. A first level manager was a high level, at least 50,000 points and she knew that she’d have to listen to Dr. Smith closely and follow any instructions he gave her. But the skeptical side of her asked how did she know that he really was a first level manager? Anyone could just say they were a manager or even a Director, right? She better check to make sure; she wouldn’t want to make a mistake with something this important.

Dr. Smith stood watching her with a slight smile on his face as she quickly came to terms with being accepted into The Patrician Sodality. Jeanette smiled back, lowered her arms and with a sway to her hips, walked right up to him. She ignored his outstretched hand and gave him a tight hug like he was a long lost friend. She put her mouth next to his ear and whispered a question. She wasn’t sure what she whispered to the Doctor or what he responded, but that inner part of her that tracked every word knew that he was indeed a first level manager in The Patrician Sodality. And that made him many levels more senior than she was, she didn’t even need to ask him how many points he had he was so far above her.

“Nice to meet you, sir” she said.

“Its very nice to meet you too Jeanette. Please follow me.”

He led her down a short hallway with four doors on the side and one at the end. He opened the last door on the side and entered the room beyond.

“We need to do a quick physical check-up for your club membership. Please come in and take off all your clothes. Fold them neatly and put them on this chair. We also need some information from you, please answer all questions as accurately as possible, “ it sounded like he’d said this all a thousand times before; it seemed like it was purely routine to him.

Jeanette entered the room. It looked like a regular Doctor’s office, complete with the standard examination bed with white paper on it and stirrups sticking out of one end. There was a female nurse with an old-fashioned style clipboard. The only thing out of the ordinary was a high-end video camera on a tripod. The chair the Director had indicated for her to put her clothes on was directly in front of the camera. The nurse turned the camera on and asked Jeanette her name, address, social security number and a lot of other questions – she quickly wrote down all her answers. Jeanette began responding to all her questions without even consciously thinking about it.

Jeanette couldn’t believe that they were going to film her physical, she was happy she was in The Patrician Sodality, but she hadn’t expected anything like this. She was incredibly embarrassed and felt humiliated, she didn’t want to be on film naked. She couldn’t even imagine what Mark would say if he found out. But the first line manager had told her to get undressed and to fold her clothes. Without realizing it, she’d already started taking her shirt off.

She folded it neatly and placed it on the chair. Her bra followed leaving her breasts to swing free in full view of the camera. Her face was red but she didn’t let that stop her. She swallowed and knew she really had no choice; she would do as she was told – she didn’t want to fail in her first introduction to The Patrician Sodality. Smiling to herself she realized there was a silver lining to the whole situation, since she was following commands she was earning points.

Next she slipped her sandals off and placed them neatly under the chair. Her shoes were quickly followed by her shorts and then by her cute silk panties sliding down her toned, smooth legs. She folded the clothes neatly and placed them all on the chair. She then stood there awkwardly trying to cover her nudity with her hands. The doctor gave her a disproving look and told her to stand up straight and put her hands at her sides. She felt a blush rise from her face all the way down to her breasts, but she immediately put her arms straight down her sides and stood almost at attention.

The nurse continued asking her questions, getting more and more personal. Sexual and dating history, known illnesses, sexual likes and dislikes, current health problems that she might not have seen a Doctor about…etc. She asked her questions about her husband, future dreams and goals and even about her favorite sexual fantasies.

In the meantime, Dr. Smith had begun examining her body, giving her short instructions that she followed without much conscious thought. The nurse then placed a tight fitting hairnet like device on her head, working her hair through it. The Doctor explained that this was the latest in EEG technology and that it was very important that they’d be able to monitor and record her brainwaves during all the procedures.

The Doctor started by looking at her eyes, her ears, up her nose and she had to stop answering questions as he looked in her mouth and his tongue depressor made her gag as he looked at her throat. He made some notes and she went back to answering questions for the nurse. He proceeded to give her a very thorough breast exam and gently pinched her nipples until they got hard. Jeanette was surprised to note that despite the clinical nature of the exam she could feel herself getting sexually excited as he examined her breasts, especially when he pinched her nipples. She thought it was simply the idea that he could tell her to do anything and she knew she’d do it.

Dr. Smith pulled out a cloth ‘tape’ measure out and began measuring each part of her body as he examined it. Nipple length, breast size, waist, hips, arm length, legs, feet, wrist, ankles, finger length along with everything else were measured and recorded as part of his exploration. After he’d measured every proportion of her body that she could possible think of and a few that had never occurred to her he put the tape measure away and jotted a few more notes.

Dr. Smith continued his examination, running his hands down her arms, then exploring her stomach, thighs and lower legs down to her feet. His fingertips were lightly touching her the entire time and it felt electric to her. His hands moved slowly back up her legs to reach her vagina and her neatly trimmed bush; she shivered with excitement and immediately flushed with embarrassment. She couldn’t believe she was getting so turned on by this exam, it made her feel so guilty; what about her husband?

She’d had more sex over the last two weeks on her honeymoon than in the rest of her life in total, maybe everything even remotely sexual turned her on now? But she didn’t have time to give it much conscious thought as the questions from the nurse continued nonstop the entire time the Doctor was exploring her body. She found herself answering in more detail and more truthfully than she would have even with her best friends.

Dr. Smith knelt in front of her and tapped her legs telling her to spread them just beyond shoulder width. She did and he continued exploring the external portions of her vagina and began to gently rub and pinch her clit, similar to what he’d done with her nipples. He stopped after just a few seconds and measured her clit erect; he’d already done measurements when she wasn’t as turned on. She couldn’t help but let out a moan as he manipulated her clit; she couldn’t remember ever being this horny; she would have been shaking if he hadn’t told her to stand up straight and to be still. Dr. Smith moved back away from her and raised a small digital camera. He took pictures of her entire body; several from a distance followed by many close-up shots of her face, breasts and vagina.

Then the nurse asked her to step on a fancy scale. As she recorded several numbers, the nurse told her it measured body mass index in addition to weight. When the nurse was done, Dr. Smith asked Jeanette to come back by him and turn around so she faced away from him. The nurse now started asking her detailed questions about her work. She asked where she worked, what she did at work, which people she worked closest with and what she thought of each co-worker. The nurse asked her to rate each of her close co-workers on a scale of 1-10 respectively in terms of physical attractiveness, personality and intelligence. She did and then the nurse asked her to discuss if she’d ever felt sexual attraction to any of them or if she thought they were attracted to her.

While she was answering the questions the Doctor was behind her snapping picture after picture. She knew she had a nice ass, but she was hoping it looked ok in the pictures; she’d hate to make a bad impression. He had her turn to both the left and the right to get profile pictures; then he had her face away from him again and told her to keep her legs straight but spread them shoulder width and grab her ankles with her hands. Blushing even more deeply and feeling incredibly aroused Jeanette followed his orders – knowing that her entire ass and vagina were completely exposed and on display. She was dripping wet with excitement and her breath caught when he touched her.

Looking out upside down between her legs Jeanette saw that Dr. Smith had knelt down behind her and was slowly probing her vagina with his fingers. If he kept it up for another minute Jeanette knew she wouldn’t be able to stop the huge orgasm that she felt building. But he did stop, pulling his fingers out of her and then used the fingers she’d lubricated for him to begin exploring her asshole. He ran his fingertip around the rim and it felt so intense it made her shiver. She had a thought that she’d never had anything up her ass just as his finger penetrated her. She felt very full, but decided after a few seconds reflection that she liked the feeling and she loved it when he started moving his finger around.

The whole time she was bent over the nurse had continued asking her questions about work and asked her to expand on her feelings of attraction for the few of her co-workers that she’d confessed to liking. Then the nurse asked her about her boss, Sean Miller. Jeanette had owned up to the fact that she thought he was a somewhat attractive man. She wasn’t attracted to just his physical appearance per-se he was ok looking; but rather she liked the way that he carried himself and how he was able to go from very warm and smiling to a strong authority figure in the blink of an eye when he needed to. He was a senior partner at her firm and she was his administrative assistant; not his secretary she clarified; she had a Master’s degree after all.

However, he was way too old for her to be really interested in him, he was probably 45 and as far as she could tell, he was happily married. She’d never even caught him checking her out as she had all of the younger guys she worked with. Actually, on second thought she felt compelled to tell the nurse that there might have been one time after all. That day she was wearing a shorter skirt than normal, all her better work clothes had been at the cleaners and she was working with him in his office trying to complete a project with a tight deadline. She had just finished getting all the updates and was leaving the office when a sudden question hit her and she whipped back around toward Sean as she asked the question.

She saw that she’d surprised him with her sudden turn and his eyes had definitely been on her legs and ass. It only took him a fraction of a second to adjust his line of vision and smooth the surprise on his face, but in that flash she knew. He liked her legs and found them attractive. Rather than making her uncomfortable or angry she found that she liked the fact that he’d been staring at her legs, she knew they looked good. He answered her question and with a smile she turned away and continued walking out; there might have been just a little extra sway to her hips. But she’d forgotten all about it until the nurse’s questions. Sean would really like to see me now she thought as she grasped her ankles and the Doctor continued exploring her ass with his fingers.

She felt the finger slowly pull out of her ass and the empty feeling caused her to realize how much she’d enjoyed having his finger inside. She was so horny she knew she was extremely close to an orgasm. If he played with her pussy the same way she’d come in about three seconds. She tensed waiting for him to penetrate her pussy; worried that she wouldn’t be able to hide the orgasm. She was already so humiliated; she couldn’t even imagine how she would feel having an orgasm from a simple exam. The sensations in her pussy that she was craving so strongly never came, instead the Doctor gave her a possessive slap on her right ass cheek and said, “Good job Jeanette, hop up on the table for me now. Place your feet in the stirrups and slide your cute butt to the edge of the table.”

Normally Jeanette would have reacted negatively to the almost patronizing tone in the Doctor’s voice and the comment about her cute butt, but instead she felt a twinge of arousal knowing she was about to be on full display for him. Jeanette of course immediately complied, climbing on the table and spreading her legs to put her feet in the stirrups, she wanted to show the entire Patrician Sodality that she was great at following directions. The pretty nurse asked her to describe in detail the best orgasm that she’d ever had as she strapped Jeanette’s ankles into the stirrups. Jeanette proceeded to tell her about one of her college boyfriends who gave her the best orgasm ever when he ate her out one night.

Dr. Smith stepped up next to her with the camera and snapped several photos of her on the table. The nurse made some additional notes and then Dr. Smith instructed her to restrain Jeanette to the table. Again, Jeanette knew that Doctor Smith wanted her restrained so while she felt some fear and uncertainty, it was overwhelmed by another surge in excitement. The nurse strapped each of her arms to the table on either side of her body and tightened a three-inch wide strap over her waist, holding her pinned to the table right above her hips.

The Doctor then sat on a stool between her legs, his eyes where just slightly higher than her pussy was. “When I examine your pussy its very normal to feel strong sexual excitement, just like you would for any other Patrician Sodality member. However, I want you to make sure that you don’t orgasm during my exam without permission. If you feel an orgasm building you will hold it off and not come until after I finish your exam or I give you explicit permission. Is that understood?”

“ Yes, sir” she replied, her mind wrestling to take all of this in through her overwhelming excitement.

He moved the video camera up so that it was aimed directly over his shoulder catching all of her fully exposed privates. Jeanette then felt his fingers probing her pussy. First he carefully examined her labia, running his fingers over every inch of both lips, pulling each lip out and measuring it. He was right; the feeling of his fingers on her was breathtaking and she moaned at the incredible sensations. The Doctor made some comments to the nurse that Jeanette didn’t really catch, although she did hear “nicely lubricated”. The nurse nodded, moving closer so she could observe and made some notes on her clipboard. He moved up her pussy to her clit, easing back her hood and rubbing her clit slowly between his fingers and then he suddenly pinched it hard. Her clit had swollen to almost twice its normal size and when he pinched it she felt like he’d flipped a switch inside her; priming her for sex like she’d never been before.

Jeanette involuntarily thrust her head back into the table and arched her back, moaning from deep within her belly. She really couldn’t believe the intensity of the feelings that were assaulting her as he played with and rubbed her clit. She’d never been this aroused in her life; not with any ex boyfriend or even with her husband. She couldn’t seem to breath in enough oxygen and her entire consciousness was focused on an almost electric tingling spreading from her clit all the way up to her nipples. Her entire body felt hot and she could feel a stream of moisture running from her wet pussy down her ass onto the table as she thrust her hips up trying to get more friction with his fingers. Maddeningly, the waist strap kept her pinned tight to the table and he didn’t allow her slight movements to affect his examination in the least – keeping a light touch on her clit as he moved it slowly back and forth.

The feelings continued to build quickly, completely overwhelming Jeanette and only his order to not come during his exam kept her from exploding in a huge orgasm. The intense feelings got too much for her to handle, they then climbed to the point where the pleasure was so intense it was almost painful. She tried to close her legs, but the angle of the stirrups, the waist strap and the ankle straps kept her from doing more than twitching. The doctor smiled at the continuously writhing young woman on the table before him watching her hard nipple topped chest rise and fall with her rapid breathing, panting and moaning.

The doctor could feel himself getting hard watching and smelling the excited Jeanette, time to end this so he could get some relief he thought. He turned a crank on the exam table raising her legs up and back toward her chest. This spread her completely open and tilted her pelvis so her anus was fully visible as well. He didn’t think she even noticed given the state she was in. So far she’d responded almost perfectly to all the conditioning, but then they almost always did. She had followed all his commands perfectly even though he could tell that she often didn’t want to and she definitely seemed to get sexually excited each time he gave her a command. Her response now on the table was very favorable and he double-checked the camera to make sure everything was being recorded correctly.

He took a speculum and inserted it into her pussy, chuckling at the additional moan and thrusting motions from the beautiful brunette that accompanied his action as he spread her pussy wide open. He examined inside her pussy and made a few comments for the nurse to record. Satisfied he collapsed and pulled the speculum out and before her pussy could fully return to its normal size, he pushed inside a medium size black dildo with a wire sticking out of the base. Applying a little KY jelly to another similar although smaller black dildo he worked it into her anus and then pushed it so it was fully in her ass.

He attached several small elastic cords to the twin dildos and wrapped the cords around her hips and attached the other ends back to the dildos. This ensured that she wouldn’t be able to force them out although she could move them slightly if she pushed very hard with her internal muscles. Despite her moaning and apparent even further increased level of excitement, these two dildos were far from your average pleasure toys he reflected as he began typing on the attached computer.

“Jeanette, please listen to me closely and follow my directions to the best of your ability, do you understand?” he stated in an official voice. Taking a deep breath she replied, “Yes sir, I understand.”

“Do you feel the dildos in your vagina and anus?”

“Yes, sir” she replied thinking to herself how could she not feel them. She’d never had anything larger than the Doctor’s finger up her ass and never had her pussy and ass filled at the same time; it was all she could concentrate on in her excited state.

“These are special dildos built for medical use and we’re going to use them to conduct several tests.”

“First, I want you to relax your vaginal muscles as best you can we need to measure your internal dimensions.”

She didn’t know what that meant but concentrated as hard she could to relax her muscles. “Good girl” he said as he pressed a button. “Please stay relaxed, you’ll feel some increased pressure”

The dildo in her vagina inflated growing both longer and thicker, she fought to stay relaxed but it was very difficult the increased pressure was turning her on and touching her in places she’d never been touched before.

“Ok good, now relax your anus for me”

“Yes, sir”

He hit another button and the anal dildo also inflated, stretching her more than she had believed possible; it quickly became painful and she whimpered.

“Ok very good, we’ve got the readings we need.”

He hit another button and both dildos deflated back to their original size. She was able to breath normally again. Unfortunately, she was just as turned on if not more than before. She felt a twinge of sexual excitement beyond the physical contact every time the Doctor gave her an order to follow. She didn’t understand it. She was never that submissive in the past but she quickly decided that she liked it when he gave her an order. She didn’t have to wait long for the next one.

“Ok, now when I tell you to, I want you to use your internal muscles in your anus and your vagina to squeeze both dildos as hard as you can, understood?”

“Yes sir”

Pressing another button he watched the screen and said, “Ok, squeeze hard now and hold it.”

Jeanette clamped down as hard has she could on both dildos and held it as tightly as possible. She felt her sphincter and internal vaginal muscles clamp down and squeeze tightly around the invaders both muscles were pulsing as she attempted to squeeze even harder. Succeeding in driving both dildos partially out of her body, she knew they both were stopped from moving too far by the tightening elastic bands holding them in her.

He let her hold it for about 10 seconds, “Ok, very good, you can relax now”.

The nurse recorded the results of the test and the doctor smiled down at Jeanette while she tried to catch her breath from all the muscle contractions.

“And now for the really fun test. Are you ready?”

Not knowing what he was asking if she was ready for, she thought about it and decided that she was probably as ready as she could be for anything while being strapped naked to a table. She felt nervous but her excitement was overriding everything else.

“Yes, sir, I think so.”

“Excellent” he replied as he moved the hood of her clit back and attached two small adhesive pads connected to wires to either side of her clit. The nurse attached two similar pads to each of her rock hard nipples.

“Now, you’ll feel extreme sexual stimulation, but you are not to orgasm until I give you permission”.

“Yes, sir” Jeanette acknowledged, equally fearing and anticipating what was about to happen. She wanted to cum so badly, but the fear of disobeying the Doctor if she couldn’t hold off an orgasm made her break out into a cold sweat despite the heat pouring through her body from her pussy.

Doctor Smith smiled and watched her intently as he pressed yet another button on the computer. Instantly both dildos sprung to life, vibrating and seeming to move in and out of her as they expanded and contracted in a rhythm together. Jeanette felt the stimulation skyrocket her toward a massive orgasm and only the Doctor’s explicit command NOT to come stopped her.

He checked the EEG monitor output and nodded to himself; satisfied with the readings he was getting from her. Time to proceed with measuring her orgasm response and strength.

“Ok, Jeanette, when I count up from one to five you will get more and more sexually excited. When I reach five you will have the biggest, most massive orgasm of your life. In fact you will continue coming as long as you can or until I tell you to stop. “

She couldn’t respond with words, simply moaning to show she understood.

“One”

Jeanette quivered in her restraints.

“Two”

It was good she was strapped onto the table or she would have fallen off with the twisting and thrusting she was doing.

“Three”

She began moaning continuously from deep within her belly and her head was thrashing back and forth.

“Four”

She stopped breathing, holding her breath as her entire body froze and all her muscles tensed, straining for release.

As he said “FIVE! Come NOW!” he hit another button that caused electrical stimulation to her nipples and to her clit as well as within her pussy and ass.

Jeanette exploded in orgasm, screaming as she lost complete control over her body. The extra jolts at her nipples and clit combined with the huge waves of pleasure spreading out from her vagina and ass blowing away her conscious mind. All she knew was pure pleasure, it seemed to go on and on forever.

She became aware of the Doctor’s voice, speaking in a soothing tone.

“Very good. You can stop cumming now Jeanette, just relax and describe to the nurse what you felt before, during and after your orgasm.”

He had stopped the electrical stimulation and the dildos; slowly pulling them out of her. As she caught her breath she began relating everything to the nurse. Describing in minute detail everything she felt and thought before, during and after her orgasm. She realized as she was describing her orgasm that she had no idea how long she’d come. The nurse smiled and with a wink told her that it was just over two minutes. It had felt like eternity to Jeanette and even now her muscles were still quivering.

The doctor patted her still spread pussy with his hand and told her to follow the nurse’s directions; she’d be wrapping everything up. He moved over to the computer to finish her EEG input and recording.

The nurse said, “ We’ll be done in just a minute, just a couple more things we need.”

She did a quick PAP smear swab from her pussy and then Jeanette felt a pinch in her upper thigh right below her crotch as the nurse took a blood sample.

“We take health very seriously, we’ll be testing you for practically every known disease and illness.”

The nurse quickly unstrapped her from the table and helped her stretch her legs to get them limbered back up after the tight restraints she’d been in. The nurse handed her a bunch of wet wipes and told her to clean up fully and then get dressed. The nurse walked over the doctor and knelt in front of him as he sat at the computer. She undid his fly and in about two heartbeats his cock was in her mouth. Her head bobbed slowly up and down as he continued typing at the computer.

Jeanette didn’t notice until she was almost dressed. When she did see what was happening between the Doctor and nurse she paused for about two seconds, shrugged and continued dressing. She hoped that she’d done ok with the exam and that all the tests would show she was healthy. She was still groggy from the massive orgasm that she’d had, she’d never had one anywhere close to that big before. She’d loved it, but it had almost been too intense and in some ways had scared her a little bit. But as she finished dressing she realized that she felt really relaxed and some of the memories of the intensity had already begun to fade, leaving her a warm complete, fully satisfied feeling.

Walter Stiltson, chairman and founder of the Patrician Sodality hit the pause button on his remote control and the HD video recording froze the picture of Jeanette getting dressed. He made a note to make sure that all his medical staff was getting adequate on the job stress relief as they indoctrinated and examined new members.

If he had been watching Jeanette’s exam and that huge orgasm she had in person, he knew that he would have needed some major stress relief himself. He really liked the nurse’s initiative in helping out Doctor Smith, so he made himself another note to ensure she received recognition for her good performance; they should do something nice for her.

Walter was glad to see the new EEG design was being used to monitor new inductees. Only very rarely these days did they detect a problem but they recorded each new member and kept it on file so if there were any later issues, they could go back and check to see if there was something different from the norm.

Despite Walter’s desire to keep all the commands as a very light touch, he’d also added commands to ensure that members wouldn’t harm themselves. The mental control they’d implemented wasn’t godlike – it didn’t fix underlying mental issues or chemical problems that could cause things like extreme depression. So Walter wanted to make sure if a member were thinking about hurting himself or herself, they’d seek out help from designated club members instead.

The whole sexual pleasure-imprinting program had worked very well for quite some time and he was very happy with it. There were always little tweaks to make, but it had really been static for most of the last two years. He made a point to check in on new inductees from time to time; especially for members that he wanted to keep an eye on like Jeanette.

He hit play on the video and then fast-forward, watching the video at two times normal speed. Jeanette quickly got dressed and carefully not watching, waited for the nurse to finish up with Doctor Smith. After the nurse finished licking clean Dr. Smith’s cock and tucking it back into his pants he stood up and motioned Jeanette to follow him out of the room.

Pressing another button the video switched to a feed from a hidden camera in the hallway. Walter watched as the beautiful Jeanette walked slowly behind the Doctor. It looked like she was still a little stiff from her restraint and orgasm but she still had a sexy sway to her hips and a slight smile on her lips; she’ll be absolutely perfect for the assignment he thought to himself with a smile.