The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE ATTACHMENT

Chapter 8

by Abacab

Jim awoke to find himself still on Elizabeth’s couch, hands loosely but decidedly bound, holding his phone between them.

The music had been turned off. That was the first thing he noticed.

He shook himself off, looked around the dimly lit living room. Julia was sitting next to him, her leg pressed firmly against his.

Elizabeth was lying back in her chair, now reclined, eyes still closed. She was wearing a pair of headphones. Jim thought he could see her mouthing something, trying to say something over and over, but not quite managing to get the words out.

“Julia... what the fuck did you...”

“Jim, I got out your phone for you. Email your supervisor or whatever. Tell them you are feeling terrible, food poisoning or something, and you already know you’ll be in late tomorrow.”

“No, hold on, wait... you’ve done this to her too? What is going on? Why? Why did you do this to her now? You know we need to get home, and...“

“Just send that email, Jim. Do it now before it gets suspiciously late and it’s obvious from the timestamp that you had a little too much fun on a worknight. We’re not going anywhere for a while; it’s going to be a late night for you.”

Jim looked up at Elizabeth. He tried to make out what she was saying. It looked like Elizabeth was mouthing a sequence of numbers. That would make sense; in her headphones, Julia was probably making her count down to deepen her trance. Julia had used that trick on him a few times during the training process of the previous weekend.

Still high, he began typing the email to the boss on his phone. It was really difficult to type on the touchscreen while both bound and high. It was even more difficult to make sure that he didn’t sound like he was high with every word of text. He read each line over and over and over, checking for any discernible sign of his altered state.

He wondered what Julia could possibly be thinking. So maybe she did intend to fuck him tonight... but she apparently wanted to do it here, with her best friend in a catatonic trance, while they made use of her house? That seemed pretty, well... fucked... at least for a first time.

“Julia,” he slowly spat out, trying to focus simultaneously on the serious-business-email task in front of him, “I know, I’ve learned already, that you will always get what you want in the end. I know I’ve agreed to that.

“But I just... I just want you to know that I really want my first time with you to be special... really special. I want it to be something I remember positively for the rest of my life. I really don’t want our first time together to be this, like, crazy thing where we’re fucking in front of your friend. We can do that any time, it seems to me now... so... can’t we wait, can’t we please just wait to get into the weird stuff until we’ve been together at least once?“

“Oh, Jim,” Julia laughed, “I think you’ve got the wrong idea.”

Jim stared at her.

“You aren’t fucking me tonight. You aren’t doing anything with me tonight. That will come later. This—” she pointed at Elizabeth, still mouthing empty words, more and more faintly—“is your first reward.”

“Julia... you... you can’t be serious.”

“Let me explain, Jim. At this point, you...”

“No, let me explain. I don’t want her. I want you. You can’t be oblivious to that. You know I don’t want her. You know I don’t even particularly like her. And you made me want you. You spent the whole last week doing that... you’ve made me want you more than anything I’ve ever wanted.“

“Jim...”

“No, no, no, no, Julia!” Jim struggled to keep his voice down. “You can’t do that to me. You can’t make me want just one thing, just one person, and then expect me to be the least bit interested in anyone else. And then... to do it like this... to your best friend, who is obviously so far gone under the same hypno-bullshit that you used on me, that she obviously has no idea what’s going on... that’s like making me rape her on top of it all.“

“It’s going to be consensual, Jim. Fully consensual. Elizabeth wouldn’t mind a roll in the hay with you, you surely know that too.”

“Whaa... what? Have you guys... talked about this or something?”

“A little, yeah. So I know. I know what she’d be interested in doing with you. And I gather that you’ve become aware of the truth in that statement too, just interacting with her around the office.”

Jim had of course known that Elizabeth was interested... but he’d never thought she might have actually considered fucking him. He had never seen that, not a trace of sexuality, not a single questionably sordid note in any of her bizarre, forced, trite workplace interactions with him.

But perhaps he’d missed all of that. Perhaps he’d basically made Elizabeth into an entirely non-sexual creature. Perhaps he’d seen her as the universal base stereotype of a soulless corporate coworker in a soulless corporate environment. He’d just always figured that whatever she felt toward him, it was probably imagined in terms of dragging him as an idealized, interchangeable partner-husband-object directly to the altar. He’d assumed that both his personality and his dick were always completely irrelevant in whatever weird, unrealistic Jim-fantasy she might be visibly working through at any given moment.

“Jim? What are you thinking so hard about? Finish the damn email.”

Jim looked up at Elizabeth. Headphones still on, she was mouthing something different now. Jim thought it looked like it might be mostly “yes, Julia.” Sometimes it looked like it might be the single word “deeper.” He saw Elizabeth lift one hand slowly off the armrest, placing it gently onto her stomach.

He looked back down at his phone, finished the email, stared at it, pressed “Send.” “OK, done.”

Julia grabbed the phone from his hands, turned it off, and placed it on the table.

“Julia, listen, just because... I mean, even if this is consensual on her part, what makes you think I’d ever want to fuck her? Are you going to force me to fuck her?“

“I won’t force you, Jim. I think in a little bit, you’ll find you want this reward. I’ll see to..”

“...you’ll see to that, right, I’m sure. I’m so, so sure you just think you can make me want to fuck her somehow. But even if you could, even if you could really make me want that... why? Why would you ever do that?“

“Jim, because...”

“...I mean, I want you. That’s all I want. I don’t want her. I don’t want to want her. I definitely don’t want to fake-hypno-want her. I don’t want to have anything to do with her, not like that... I mean, I have to work with her. And she’s your friend, I’ll have to hang out with her.

“This is... Julia, surely even you can see this idea is completely fucked and it won’t work. Please, please... let’s just go home. Wake her up. Let’s go home, now... before this gets really ugly.“

“Jim, if you really need to know why I might want to see this happen... it’s because your training phase may be over, but your testing phase is not.”

“Oh, no, no, Julia... c’mon, this is... no, this is just insane. I’m a person, not a product. This ‘testing’ shit, it’s inhumane, it’s totally unrealistic and unhinged. And what does any of this, what does fucking Elizabeth have to do with ‘testing’ me? To see if I’ll just do anything now that you tell me to do?”

“There’s that, and that is important, although—again—I think, by the end of the night, you’ll end up doing this of your own free will. But much more importantly than just making sure I have total control, well... I really need to see what you do, what you look like, how you respond to a partner’s needs and reactions in context.“

“Jesus Christ, Julia. You could find all of that out by just finally letting me make love to you...”

“...and we’ve been over this, we’ve been over all of this. I’m getting tired of re-explaining myself, Jim. Just listen to your wording. You say you want to ‘make love’ to me. You’re deeply emotionally involved, Jim. And I’m sorry, but I don’t want to be there with you... not yet. I don’t want to feel what you’re feeling yet, not with an unknown quantity. I don’t want to let myself feel any of that... not until I know that it’s safe, that I’ve minimized the risk of having to compromise on the things I already know I’ll need. I need to know everything I reasonably can about you before buy-in.”

Jim put his head in his hands.

“...So your way of making sure I’m up to satisfying you is... is putting me through this rigorous little quality assurance process, converting me into a toy... making me cum over and over and over, as I surrender absolutely everything to you, again and again... and then, having done all of that, making me fuck your best friend... watching me fuck your best friend.“

“I wouldn’t call you ‘a toy,’ Jim. Please don’t be ridiculous. I wouldn’t demean you like that, I wouldn’t ever think of you like that. But... this is how we have to start, yes. And Elizabeth is the safest and most obvious option I have for your test partner right now.”

Jim, well past taking offense to Julia’s less-than-sympathetic choice of words, turned to look at Elizabeth. Her hands were now lightly roaming all over her body. She was moaning distantly, softly... still mouthing inaudible nothings.

“Do you see, can you hear what she’s saying, Jim?”

“No, I... I can’t fucking tell.”

“She’s saying ‘Jim.’ She’s in the middle of a little dream about you.”

“A dream that you made up for her.”

“Right.”

“Julia, how do you EVER think you’re going to get away with this? What about the morning after? She’ll know she fucked me. How are you, are we ever going to explain any of this? How can you possibly think you’ll be able to remain friends with her after that?“

“I’ve been putting Elizabeth under at least once or twice a week for years,” Julia said. “She’s a great subject, like you... but better, and with much more experience going under for me at this stage. She goes so far under at this point that I can make her remember, or not remember, anything I want. Sort of like what I’ve started to be capable of with you...”

Jim pondered the weekend. He knew that there were parts of his trances that he couldn’t remember... that there were things Julia had said to him on the audio recording he couldn’t remember, even though he had to have heard that same recording dozens of times by now.

Actually, it had seemed that the more he listened to that recording, the less he could specifically remember the middle part. That part always grew blurry when he got there. It had grown more and more locked-off to him somehow with every playback loop.

He’d decided at the time to simply trust Julia on that kind of stuff, to not worry too much about what she might be telling him, adding to him. Surely those kinds of instructions could only go so far anyway.

But now, watching a “sleeping” Elizabeth who had been made immediately, completely oblivious to their ongoing conversation about her, Jim began to realize what Julia was really capable of. He wondered what Julia might have buried inside him that he couldn’t remember... what else she might have already buried deep inside poor, unsuspecting Elizabeth.

“So you’re going to make Elizabeth fuck me, under hypnosis...”

“Not make her fuck you. She wants to fuck you, hypnotized or otherwise.“

“...and then you think you’re going to make her completely forget all of it. Can you really do that? Can you really make her forget fucking someone? Someone she apparently has been wanting to fuck, or so you claim? Someone she’s going to see again every goddamn weekday for who knows how many months or years... if one of us isn’t simply forced to quit in the aftermath? You don’t think those memories might just be a little too strong to overcome whatever hold you seem to think you have on her mind?”

“Look, Jim, I’ll be honest: true hypnotic amnesia is not common nor remotely easy to achieve,” Julia replied coldly. “But Elizabeth is a talented enough subject that I do know I can make that kind of memory just disappear. She doesn’t even remember when I’ve hypnotized her most of the time any more. And believe me, I’ve made her forget far crazier things...”

“Jesus, Julia... what the hell have you done to this poor girl? And you call her your ‘best friend,’ that’s the worst part...“

Julia disregarded Jim’s judgement. “...but I’ve thought about it, and I’ll probably leave her remembering just a little, thinking it was all a very realistic dream... that’s probably the safest option. If she has any recollection at all, she’ll just chalk it up to that, and that means she’ll never say a word... not to you, not to me.”

Jim suddenly heard his name being spoken aloud. He looked up from the floor again at Elizabeth. She had undone all of the buttons on her top, slowly stroking her bare skin with both hands, roving her shoulders, her stomach, the edges of her breasts, eyes still closed. She had begun calling Jim’s name repeatedly, sleepily, distantly, but with growing urgency, squirming in ecstasy, slowly arching her back.

Then he watched Elizabeth mouth a different word—“deeper”—as she suddenly slumped back into the recliner, exhaling audibly and dramatically, her eyeballs jerking uncontrollably behind her closed lids.

“Go help her,” Julia said. “She needs help removing her bra.”

“No, Julia. No. I’m not doing this. I’m just not.”

“You are, Jim.” Julia snapped her fingers; Jim felt his mind go fuzzy, felt a familiar buzz instantly slide over him.

“Julia,” he mustered groggily, “you’re really going... you’re really going to make me do this? Please... please don’t.”

“Sleep for Julia.” She snapped her fingers again. Jim’s eyes closed; his mind instantly slowed and sagged, flickering, like a power line under excess draw.

“Now open your eyes as you continue to sleep deeper and deeper for Julia. Open your eyes, still sleeping deeply.”

Jim’s eyes opened, barely.

“Get up. Go remove Elizabeth’s bra.”

Jim stood up, inner voices of resistance shouting back at him. “Julia... Julia... please... no.”

She stood up, placed her mouth at his ear. “It’s over. You’re falling under my spell, Jim. My spell is too powerful. Sleep for Julia.” She snapped her fingers. “Sleep for Julia.” She snapped her fingers again. “You know that each snap of my fingers always pushes you violently downward, deeper, further, directly under my spell. Sleep for Julia.” She snapped her fingers yet again. “You can no longer resist my spell, my voice. You’re too far gone. You have let me far too deeply into your mind to possibly resist me.

“Your mind knows, your subconscious mind knows, you know on every level, with my spell now fully cast over you, with your my words are now your most compelling thoughts, your deepest feelings... every word I say becomes true, becomes truth, a truth you cannot deny, cannot question.”

In his spinning, sluggish, spellbound mind, Jim did know everything Julia said was true. More and more true. More and more true.

Distantly, he felt hands, hands lightly on his wrists. He felt the soft brush of cloth against his skin, felt his hands free themselves. They sank to his sides like swinging stones.

“And as I snap my fingers again, emptying your mind so completely, sending you down and down and down into even deeper, even deeper trance—” she snapped her fingers—“...as you listen to my voice, your sleeping, empty mind is growing focused, so intensely focused, on Elizabeth now. As I snap my fingers—” she snapped her fingers—“you realize the image of Elizabeth sleeping in front of you is now filling your mind, filling it completely, pushing out everything else. You are still falling deeper, deeper, helplessly deeper, deeper under my spell, as you watch her sleep.

“Soon you will realize that watching Elizabeth sleeping, sleeping under my spell just like you, is just as powerful as watching my fingers, circling, circling. Watching her slow breathing, watching her fall deeper, is just as powerful as that image for you... maybe more powerful. Watching her go deeper takes you deeper, right along with her, so quickly, so effortlessly. Soon you’re both going to be in the deepest, most irresistable trance together, both of your minds empty and sleeping together, sleeping together under my strengthening spell. And to sleep as one with Elizabeth, as one spellbound mind with Elizabeth, will feel so good. It will feel like nothing you’ve ever experienced.

“As you imagine what it will feel like to sleep as one mind with Elizabeth, as you imagine how good it will feel to be completely spellbound with her, you still see her breathing, her whole body relaxing further and further... you cannot look away as watching her carries you deeper, deeper, so much deeper down. Even as you completely slip away, your eyes can still focus on nothing else but Elizabeth. You cannot stop watching her. You cannot stop letting her take you with her... deeper, deeper, deeper down.”

Completely disconnected from himself, Jim still felt himself blink slowly. He couldn’t take his eyes off Elizabeth. She looked so peaceful, so happy. He wanted to feel like that again. He wanted to follow her there, follow Elizabeth to that place to where absolutely nothing mattered.

“Go to her. Go to her, Jim. You need to see her breathing much more clearly. You need to see that so you can keep slipping even deeper with her, keep feeling more and more like she feels. You need to see her, all of her. You need to remove her bra.”

Jim stepped slowly toward Elizabeth’s recliner. Her body soon filled his entire frame of vision. watching her chest rising, falling, rising, falling with each long breath made him wonderfully dizzy. He soon noticed his own breaths matching hers.

Still watching Elizabeth breathe, still feeling her breathing, he stood over her, tried to carefully reach down around her in the recliner. His faraway hands couldn’t figure out a way to get to her bra.

“She doesn’t need to recline any more. Close the recliner for her.”

Jim knelt on the ground, pushed in the recliner ottoman, still unable to take his eyes off of the deeply-entranced Elizabeth. Elizabeth stirred, furrowed her brow, but didn’t open her eyes. Still kneeling in front of her, Jim moved closer. With great effort, he reached his hands around her torso, found the bra clasp, undid it, and laid the bra on the floor.

“Take off her shirt, Jim. It’s already mostly off.”

Jim pulled at the open blouse tucked into Elizabeth’s skirt. It came off her body effortlessly.

Now his eyes were even more focused upon Elizabeth, her creamy skin, the enticingly intricate profile of her exposed upper body. She had clearly begun awakening just a bit during his removal of her clothing, but was she was obviously still so deeply entranced by the recording in her ears that it barely mattered. She had never known he was really there... or perhaps she could not tell the real Jim in the room from the dream-Jim Julia had created and placed in her head.

Almost instantly, as Jim laboriously knelt to watch in front of her chair, Elizabeth’s breathing slowed and deepened anew, the little creases of awareness and concern in face all smoothed away like so much silk, as Julia’s recording pulled her back into an inescapably deep reverie.

Elizabeth soon resumed caressing her own body slowly. Jim saw her lips begin form his name again, saw her brush a hand over her perfectly exposed breast, hesitating... returning... grasping her own nipple, slowly, torturously.

“Going even deeper, Jim, as you watch her move her hands, touching her own body, drawing herself deeper... drawing you deeper... deeper, deeper. Still impossible to look away. Every slow, lingering stroke she draws on her skin draws you deeper and deeper into sleep, into fascination, into deeper sleep, into deeper fascination.”

Jim watched, mouth agape, completely enthralled.

“She is beautiful, isn’t she, Jim? It’s funny, you never noticed how beautiful she is. Now you cannot stop noticing, cannot help but wonder continuously at how very beautiful Elizabeth looks. She’s growing more beautiful to you with every passing moment. You’re falling into her, losing yourself completely in the glow of her warm skin, her slow breathing, her peaceful, beautiful face.

“You need to see even more of her, Jim. She is so beautiful. Hear how she calls your name, over and over. She wants you to see her. She wants you to see all of her, to begin to truly drink in her beauty. You want more than anything to see her, to see all of her. Take off her skirt and panties, slowly. Very, very slowly.”

As he continued kneeling in front of the recliner, Jim’s hands slowly reached up in the direction the waistband on Elizabeth’s skirt. He was so close to Elizabeth, his face practically in her lap. He could smell her—her perfume, her clothes, her skin... what he thought was the faint smell of her, just underneath her skirt, just in front of his face.

He grew dizzy, weak. His hands, his arms were too heavy, too detached, to allow any degree of control.

“Jim, this is important. You know you must see all of Elizabeth, see all of her in the flesh.“

“Yes,” he cried out in anguish. “Yes. Yes.”

“You need to remove her skirt, her underwear. You must remove them now.”

“I’m... I’m trying.” Jim tried to lift his arms again, nearly falling onto the floor in the process. He planted his fists onto the ground, lowered his heavy head in frustration.

“Shhh, shhh... there, there...” Julia slid off the couch, knelt next to Jim. “...Sleep for Julia, sleep again, sleep deep.” She snapped her fingers several times. Jim instinctively breathed in deeply, exhaled, felt himself floating back down into deep trance like a feather.

“Would you like my help removing Elizabeth’s skirt?”

“...Yes... yes, help.”

“OK. I’ll help you.”

Julia knelt down beside Jim and held his left arm up to Elizabeth’s waistband, reaching for the opposite side of the skirt’s elastic with her own right arm. Jim did not look up, could not immediately follow the arm under Julia’s physical control with his eyes.

“We’ll remove her skirt and underwear together, Jim... slowly, smoothly. She must stay asleep, she must stay in the dream. We must be very careful not to wake her. Watch my hand... look at my hand, over here. Just pull with me, pull confidently but so slowly, so gently, just like my hand is doing.”

Jim gradually fixed his heavy eyes on Julia’s hand on the other side of Elizabeth’s waist. He saw Julia’s hand begin to pull downward, smoothly, slowly.

“Good, Jim... very good. Just watch my hand, follow and match its motion exactly.”

Jim did not know where to focus his eyes, slowly roving from Julia’s hand to Elizabeth’s now-bare outer thighs... the top of Elizabeth’s legs... her knees... he groggily looked up to realize he’d been pulling in perfect sync with Julia’s hand, and Elizabeth’s skirt and underwear were now crumpled on the floor in front of him. Jim crumpled back onto his fists in victorious relief.

The room now seemed to fill all at once with Elizabeth’s scent. It was intoxicating. Jim breathed in deep, imagined Elizabeth’s scent filling his lungs and coursing outward through his bloodstream, like an airborne opiate. His eyes rolled back in his head as he felt the effects of her, of her scent, penetrating every cell in his body.

Looking up again at Elizabeth’s face, he distantly noted her furrowed brow. Her eyes were still closed, but looked like they might flutter open. Julia stood, began tracing circles on Elizabeth’s forehead, pushed her head back into the headrest slowly, snapped her fingers several times. Elizabeth was deeply asleep again within moments.

“Just look at her,” Julia said to Jim, retreating again to the couch. “She is absolutely breathtaking... spellbinding, more spellbinding than even my voice. You could look at her all night long, all week long, falling eternally deeper into her beauty.”

Jim moved his gaze downward slowly, looked at the now-naked Elizabeth, and sighed heavily. The sleeping, nude Elizabeth was the most beautiful thing he’d ever seen without question. He couldn’t look away.

He watched as Elizabeth began mouthing his name once again. Her fingers began exploring her body again. One of Elizabeth’s hands slid down slowly across her stomach into the delicious crevice between her hip and inner thigh. Then it slowly began working its way inwards. Elizabeth took in a sharp breath, subsequently smiled from far away.

“Jim,” she said, very much out loud. “Jim, oh yes, pl... please touch me.”

* * *

And with that, Elizabeth’s hand moved over her mons pubis, shaking, sliding, shaking, finally finding the top of her labia. Jim saw her apply the slightest of pressure to the top of the crevice with one finger... before sliding her hand down further, parting her lips ever so gently and slowly.

“Ohhhh, god, Jim, yes,” Elizabeth whimpered.

As she gasped at the direct contact, eyes still closed, Jim—still deeply asleep himself—distantly took notice of Elizabeth’s impeccably painted fingernails.

“Keep watching, Jim,” Julia admonished, although Jim had not taken his eyes off Elizabeth’s hand since it had begun wandering downward. “Soon you will see a familiar sight. Soon Elizabeth’s fingers will begin to circle, slowly, slowly, slowly. And you’ll follow them all the way down to the deepest trance you’ve ever experienced.”

“Don’t... Julia, don’t you want...” Jim was trying his best to get out the words for Julia. He saw that Elizabeth was indeed beginning to draw slow circles around herself, felt himself immediately drawn into, lost in those circles. He feared he wouldn’t be able to talk much longer.

“What is it, Jim?”

“This is... this is what you want YOUR... pussy to... do you really... can, can I...”

“Shhh.. yes, yes, it’s OK, Jim. You can fall under just as deeply watching Elizabeth’s slow circles as you can mine. You have my permission.”

With that, Jim felt his mind implode with a faraway visceral rush of air, vanishing into nothingness, Elizabeth’s finger-circling instantly locating and disabling his last bit of remaining consciousness and worry.

“And, actually, Jim, now that you’re so far gone, so completely and irrevocably taken with the circles that Elizabeth is drawing in front of you, there’s something you should know. It hasn’t been my pussy onscreen that has entranced and ensnared your mind, again and again...

“...it’s been Elizabeth’s pussy all along.”

Jim, his blankness suddenly slightly and troublingly broken, closed his eyes hard. He thought he heard screaming from deep inside him.

“Elizabeth’s pussy, Elizabeth’s fingers... this is what I put on video, this is what I sent you, this is what you’ve been watching. This is the very same beautiful pussy that brought you under my control. It is the same beautiful pussy that brought you under its control.

“Now it is right in front of you, right in front of you for real. And seeing it in person for the first time, no matter whose it is... it is a million times more powerful, a million times more irresistable.”

“N... no,” Jim stammered; it took every last bit of effort he could muster to say it. “No, Julia... no.”

“It’s true, Jim. You can see it now for yourself. Compare it to the mental image in your head. You’ll know, you’ll see it’s true.”

Jim did know it was true. Everything in front of him now perfectly matched the video that was now burned permanently into his mind’s eye: the color of Elizabeth’s nail polish, the delicate arc of her cuticles, the barely-visible birthmark on the top of her hand, the outline of Elizabeth’s carefully-trimmed pubic hair... the rhythm, the pacing, the direction, the chosen coverage area of her circles. He had seen it all before.

“And right now, Elizabeth’s pussy, the circles she draws so slowly around it... to know what you are seeing means to know she holds all the power in the world over you, just as the same image has held so much power for you. But now, it’s so much more than just an image on a screen. It’s so, so much more powerful, so much more all-consuming.

“Open your eyes again. Give in to it. Give in to those circles, surrender yourself to Elizabeth completely... just as you’ve surrendered yourself to me. It will feel so good to surrender to her, to surrender to it, to surrender to her circles.”

Jim was far too tired to fight on any level. It was effortless to give in. It would feel so much better when he gave in anyway. He knew this, had learned this, so many times in the past week alone.

He opened his eyes, and found himself falling instantly into Elizabeth’s circling, circling, circling, all over again. His breathing locked instantly to her circular rhythm, just as he’d learned to do, just as Julia had taught him to do.

The waves of bliss, the ones he’d learned to feel on watching the video, absolutely wracked his body. He trembled and tensed even as he knelt, paralyzed, mentally lost in the familiar image, now all too real, all too powerful.

In the distance, some tiny, leftover, insignificant part of him crying... a tear streaming down his cheek.

“I promise, it’s OK, Jim. It’s just for now, just for tonight. Just for tonight, it’s OK, it’s OK to surrender completely to Elizabeth... for the two of you to surrender to each other, surrender to each other completely. And you already know what it feels like to surrender. You know that if you let yourself surrender completely, surrender completely to her, it will feel wonderful. It will be absolutely everything you need, absolutely everything that you have been needing for so, so long.

“It is the image of Elizabeth’s pussy—not mine—that has been turning your whole world upside down for the last week. Fall into her deeper... fall deeper into the circles, Jim... let yourself go completely... and, just for tonight... soon Elizabeth and her beautiful, beautiful pussy will become your whole world.“

Jim still helplessly watched as Elizabeth’s fingers circled, so slowly, so slowly. As he watched Elizabeth’s fingers circle, he could feel them circling him, wrapping themselves around him, tightening, extinguishing all that remained him. He had vanished into thin air.

He blinked. He smiled. He watched. He exhaled.

He could think of nothing else.

He heard the still-sleeping Elizabeth moaning from deep within her prefabricated dream.

“Jim... Jim... I need you.”