The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Auras

High School

School, school, school; it was always school, home, school, home. No real activity in my life, apart from the memories of that wonderful Friday night. Whew, my legs still quivered with pain when I thought about it. There was so much fucking, screwing, licking, sucking, fondling, petting and not enough time sleeping. Enough was enough though, as Heather and I still found places and times to try and recreate that fun night. It was usually in our school’s auditorium or a semi-locked classroom. Semi-locked, as people could still get in and out, and there was no real cover for hiding. I kept trying to develop my powers, but once under, always under. Heather and her friends, having listened to me on Friday, didn’t react the same way as new people. I tried it on teachers, people in class; I even tried it on random people in the hallways. It seemed like my powers were growing, to include group instructions. There were also the slight changes in teachers when I was present. They either stopped talking, or moved away, afraid to be near me. This was warranted, I suppose, because I sometimes never came to class for a week or so, yet somehow I was still passing with a 91% average. School was just boring for me. Heather and I still saw each other in class, but not near enough to be next to each other. I told the teachers to give us a new seating plan, one that would allow my girls and me to sit next to each other, and near the back corner of the room, away from the teacher’s desk. They were the coveted desks, and we got them in a ‘random’ seating. Well, that story spread quickly, and the teachers were now wary of answering any of my questions, even in class. But the damage was done, and they were still giving me high marks.

Jess and I had become close, along with Blair sometimes tagging along with her. Jess and Blair were old friends, and Heather was old friends with Jess, so I thought it natural that I was just another friend to Jess, and got to be around three gorgeous girls all the time. I had a class with each of them; Heather was still in my Math and Drama classes, Blair in my Math class, and Jess in my English class. More subtle arrangements were made, and I asked teachers if I could go sit next to them in each of my classes. I never really noticed any other girls, because I had three of them I could ogle and play with freely in class.

Drama class was the best. Heather and I were always paired up, except when it called for two people of the same sex. I had opted once to play a girl, but the teacher declined. Justin shared that class with us, and we got along great. Well, most of the time. Justin had apparently forgotten from time to time that Heather and I were going out still, and tried to be a little more than charming in asking for a blowjob like it was borrowing a pen. He would have a falling out soon, and I would take care of it, but right now, I was focusing more on how to change the school in large quantities.

The first idea was right out. There was no way to get the entire school under my power in one session in the large gym. Not everyone came to those anyway. The leadership class, I could go to each class and tell them about fun dress-up days or fundraisers we were doing, but it wasn’t fast enough. I then dropped the idea from high density to low density. I would do small groups first and make them see how cool I am, and then spread them like a disease within the school. Jess and Heather voted to help ‘motivate’ the guys, but I discouraged that. I needed some slut-and-whore material to work with. That’s when Lauren appeared.

Lauren wasn’t by far the coolest girl in school or the neighborhood. But she did have that certain flair about her, which made people stop and listen to what she said. Her friends included Katrina (or Kat), a very easy girl to sleep with; Pam, a not so easy yet incredibly horny girl; Megan, a nymphomaniac; and herself, where she was a small girl who was always looking for an easy lay. The four of them were quite inseparable, and liked to roam the halls together, arms linked, looking at the boys and sometimes the girls. It was funny, but disturbing all at the same time. Megan was the easiest to get to, then Kat, Pam and Lauren in that order. I found Megan eating alone one lunch period, and told her that she wanted to bring me to meet Kat. Kat was told to bring Pam, and Pam told to bring Lauren. Lauren then was put under, and the other 3 with her. They were to search out the hottest girls and guys in the school, apart from my friends and themselves, and ‘invite’ them to a special meeting in the auditorium in a week’s time. What they weren’t telling the cool people of the school was that it was a video, of me, speaking to them, telling them the new dress codes and whatnot. There was supposed to be a teacher there to supervise, but no one wanted to volunteer. That was okay, as it was part of the plan, if not in the first place, to get the Principal there. He would OK the decisions made, and address the teachers about it. Since his word was final, it would be told to each and every class. That made it somewhat easier. But now I had to wait for a week.

It was fun passing the time. Megan joined our little club, and brought a nice 5′9″ frame complete with C cups and a 24 waist line. That molded us into a group of ten, but there was still the problem of Jess and now Megan not having a boy toy. I didn’t really care, as I knew in my head(s) that the guys weren’t really part of the club’s VIP section. That was reserved for the girls with larger chests or severe cases of needing sex. Megan, Jess and Heather were the first girls to join.

We had ourselves, (Jess, Heather, Megan and I) a nice lunch out at a park near the school. There was a jungle-gym and a few swings, but we mainly just sat on the grass and ate a nice picnic lunch of pizza and pop. I had salad and water, still trying to lose what weight I had. In Grade 7, I had weighed an astounding 200 lbs. This year, after dieting and working out, I was down to 152 lbs. I still had a gut, but the teasing about my weight stopped when in gym class, I had been able to bench about 190; and I was still shorter than most kids.

Today, there was no cloud cover, and it was fairly hot for September. We sat in the shade after a while, and the girls started taking off sweaters. Heather never wore underwear unless it was very important to wear some, like for Drama, but for the most part, she went commando. Megan was starting to eyeball the park area, looking for potential threats to a little love-making. Jess was already undressed, and Heather was licking her cunt, eliciting moans and gasps. Megan soon joined in the fun, and we had ourselves our first (and Megan’s 8th) orgy. We were all sated both sexually and food-wise when we got back to school. Megan reeked of pussy juice, and all of their clothes were rumpled and a little dirty. I didn’t even bother fixing my clothes, as they just fell into place as they always did. Nice to have big clothes for once!

Heather and I left for Drama, promising to meet Jess and Megan after school to continue where we left off. And we did meet, even though Jess was ten minutes late and Megan was trying to jerk me off in public. It is quite hard I assure you, to stay calm and collected when a nymphomaniac is rubbing her hand all over your crotch. We went back to the park, and had a little quickie each, and Megan and Jess started home. Heather and I, thanks to my conditioning of our parents, never wondered where we were. As long as she was home before midnight, they didn’t really care what happened.

Heather’s blouse that she was wearing that day was off. As were her gym shorts. I had two fingers buried in her honey pot, and I was gently kissing her neck. She in turn was rubbing my cock on her inner thigh, trying to get me to put it into her again. I had already screwed her three times today, and we both still wanted more. I was about to, when a polite cough behind me caught our attention. Blair was standing there, slightly uncomfortable, and behind her was a girl neither Heather nor I knew.

Blair lived in this direction, and needed to cut through the park to get home. She had met this girl, Michelle, on the way home. Michelle was in Lauren’s grade, which was a year older than mine, but she had by far the largest rack I’ve seen on a girl at school. At 17, she was sporting a hefty EE cup, or maybe an F cup. I don’t know quite yet. It seemed that although Blair wanted to join, she didn’t want Michelle to be left out. I told Michelle to be comfortable with nudity and why not take her clothes off and join us? She consented, and there I was again, three girls and 1 cock. Luckily, Blair was intent on Heather at the moment, so that left this Michelle girl with a gigantic rack all to me. I laid her down, not asking her anything or saying anything, and kneeled over her. She stuck her tits together when I eventually told her to, and I gave her a nice long tit-fuck. I told her that getting her tits rubbed with a cock was extremely arousing, and she felt very horny and could even orgasm from breast stimulation alone.

She did exactly that almost ten seconds later. She came with a shriek to wake the dead, making Blair follow suit and then Heather. I still hadn’t cum, but didn’t waste any time in telling the girls to cover up so the neighbors wouldn’t suspect anything. Blair had just put her shirt back on when her boyfriend Bryan walked down the path towards us. He and Blair left Michelle and Heather with me, Bryan winking at me and pointing to Blair. He could obviously smell her scent of sex, as she had just come. Someone other than me was getting lucky tonight! Michelle also had to leave, but not before giving me her number and promising that I could visit her house sometime.

Heather and I parted ways that night at around 7. She had come back to my house, where we had indulged in one of her fantasies of being the boss for an hour or so, and then losing her control over to the person she dominated. Oh, did she ever cum hard! I thought for a moment that she would even lose her voice, her shrill was so loud. I drove her home, all the while keeping one hand in her sopping pussy. As we were about to pull into her driveway, I leant down and stuck my head right on her breasts. She had put her clothes on long enough to get into the truck, and then taken them off again once she was inside. I kissed and sucked them for a minute, and then moved to her lips, where we kissed goodnight. I called Michelle, and told her that I would be coming over for a moment. She agreed, and I found her house easily. It was a couple doors down from Blair’s. Her parents, easily charming and witty, were told the same thing like Heather’s parents. They wouldn’t wonder where she was, as she was 17 now, and old enough to make her own decisions. They even went overboard, and asked if I was going to fuck her before I left!

I agreed, and we sat watching a movie, the four of us. Her parents were on the couch, snuggling against each other; Michelle and I, on the other hand, were rutting on the floor like wild pigs. Her big breasts flopped with each thrust, and her pussy was like a vice it was so tight! I rammed into her again and again, with her on top, then me, then side-by-side, then legs wide open, and so on. Her parents, far from being rude, gave out encouragements and suggestions on what to do. In the end, Michelle and I finished our fucking in a doggy style / wheel barrow mix. It was odd, to say the least, but we had sated both our sex drives for the time being, and I excused myself for the night and drove home. I got into bed, turned off the light, and fell asleep. Little did I know that tomorrow would be a big change for me!

Like any old day, it seemed to start normally. Normal for me, to say the least, is very different than for most people. I wake up with two blankets rolled over and pressed on me, and with a dozen pillows or so surrounding my head. This also will take a bit of explaining. See, when I had trouble getting to sleep with the beatings I would get and such before I came to realize my power, I had asked my parents for a really soft bed. They had relented eventually, and bought me a softer twin-sized bed, nothing that anything good parent would do differently. Except that after about a year, I noted that most of my blankets and pillows would end up on the floor or not around my general area. So, I ‘asked’ my parents to get me a circular bed. This took some creative searching and looking as the only thing close to what I wanted was a trampoline. So, they looked, and eventually found a large circular shaped bed, with little soft foamy walls around it, in an adult porn magazine. It cost them something like $2000 just to buy it and set it up. It was more than I was used to them paying for a bed, but I still have it to this day, though I have since upgraded for something less dog-like in nature. But there I go again, getting ahead of myself. Anyway, since that day, I have since started to sleep curled in my circular bed(s), surrounded and covered by blankets and pillows. You get such a great night’s sleep in those things.

So I wake up in a jumble of blankets and pillows, and stumbling down my hallway, go into my private bathroom, where the shower water is always hot, and separated from the rest of the house’s water supply. After showering and waking up properly, I arrive downstairs to find my parents either having gone or just leaving, with breakfast on the table, ready for me. I wolf down my breakfast, and then begin the five-minute walk to school. I leave the house, lock it up, and start the Long Walk. I call it the Long Walk not because of the time it takes, but because of all the twists and turns it takes to get where I want that it seems longer than a straight line. I was conditioned to Saskatchewan’s flatlands, so this was a maze of houses. I had lived in the suburbs, but I had truly lived in the wilderness. I could find my way through a forest without a map, and find water in a desert, so to speak.

Upon arriving at school, I would start to find my friends. Ivan, Jesse and Justin would be playing cards in the cafeteria, so I would stop off and say hi for a few seconds. I would then go to my locker, and change my pants if need be for Drama. From regular jeans to soft and easily accessible sweat pants had been Heather’s idea, and I never once let up on it. Heather and I had agreed that any class time was to be spent for class work, and never forgot that important rule. We worked hard on memorizing lines before class, and going over each other’s parts to make sure we never forgot anything. Once out of class though it was a different matter. We would make out behind some stairs that I had chosen for the day, and after some quick groping, we would leave for Math class. We would meet up with Blair, and go to class. After Math, the three of us would split and meet back up wherever we had decided on that day. Today, it was the Music room.

The Music teacher had no classes on the lunch hours, and his room was open to all comers for a quiet place for luncheons or a place to listen to music and eat at the same time. This was all done by simple persuasion and fortitude, merely by becoming indispensable to him for doing menial tasks such as photocopying or filing music. I liked this, surprisingly, because it gave me time to think and rest and just be away from the rest of the world for a while. During lunch, we would either eat or talk, mostly talk, about just anything we could. At about the halfway mark for lunch, the teacher would lock us in, and tell us not to let anyone else into the room while he wasn’t there. During that point in time, we would usually take the garbage pail outside for the people eating in the hall, and start listening to music. We would usually play something quiet and without words, like classical or relaxation and meditation music. And for that half hour or so, we would enter a back room, which was made exclusively for students practicing music or for me to use for screwing girls, and have mini-orgies. Today, Blair had been joined by Denise, and Heather was always there with me, so it was a fun half hour. For the last few minutes, we would go back out, listen to the music for a bit, and then retreat to our classes for the afternoon. I would stay in the room while everyone but Heather left for 4th period class, and would use that time to try and convince the teacher to leave us be for the period. For the most part he would, except when he needed to do something pressing. We worked out a schedule eventually, but I don’t want to jump too far ahead again.

After lunch, Heather and I would use that time to kiss and tell about anything that was bothering the other, and to try and go beyond kissing. If there was ever a time when the teacher would need to be there, it was alright, because he never seemed to notice that a girl was getting felt up and undressed, even if she was talking to him. I took it so far the first time this happened as to screw her right there, leaving her cum ooze out of her snatch and onto the carpet. After 4th period, I would kiss Heather goodbye, or make her cum, and go to English with Jess. During English it seemed that no one sensed anything wrong with a guy having his hand stuck like glue to this girl’s breast, or that this girl had the odd habit of bending below my desk and blowing me from time to time.

After school was the best time for us all. We would go to any classroom we wanted to strip naked and fuck for what seemed like days but was maybe only 2 or 3 hours. After that, the girls would usually go home or come home with me, and we would make the last few hours of the day stretch out by screwing or teasing or making someone the object of their affection for the day. That was usually my favorite game, as I could make the girls have great lesbian sex with Denise or Blair or anyone else I so chose. After the day was over, and night was approaching, the girls would all leave for home, and I would go upstairs to grab a small something to eat before bed, then head to my circular mattress and fall asleep.

But, back to today. Today started off stranger than usual. My parents were both home from work, saying that they needed time off and would be going away for a few days’ time. During that time I was to have all the sex I wanted or as many people over as I could handle, as long as I didn’t exceed the maximum limit of about 30. That was fine by me, as mostly the only people who would be there would be my girls. Heather would come home tonight, along with Denise and Jess and Blair, and Megan or Michelle, or even both, would join us later that weekend. I left for school, and suddenly the Long Walk seemed longer. My parents never left for anything without my telling them to. Were they suspecting something?

The Long Walk did end eventually, but not before I just ‘happened’ to see three girls’ skirts lifted for my view and two or three offers for rides anytime I needed one. This was just odd. I spotted Lauren, Kat and Pam handing out flyers to the cars that drove to the school, and I swear that each and every one of them was either taken from the girls’ shirts or pants. I stopped behind them, and pulled one of the flyers from Kat’s pants, which just so happened to be placed right next to her tight ass. I read the flyer, and was shocked by what it read.

PARTY!!!

When: September 21st, Evening
Where: Eric ______’s house
What to bring: Change of clothes, bathing suit, and towel
Cover charge of $2 for entry.

Well, this was a surprise. But wait, no, not really. This wasn’t a big deal anymore. I could easily handle those that I wanted there and those I didn’t. The map at the bottom of the flyer showed the directions to my house alright, and it even showed directions from the bus stop near the main street to my house. No way were people going to be lost coming to my house tomorrow. I had no alcohol or anything to feed people! What was I going to do? Walk into the grocery store and…oh wait, right. Guess in my panic, I forgot about ‘it’ for a minute.

So, what provoked all this then? I didn’t even know that my parents were leaving until about 6 minutes ago. I was going to ask one of them when, why, how this all started when Jess surprised me from behind. She fairly dragged me inside, where I was besieged by people asking for when I was expecting people to show up. I really didn’t have an answer, so I gave them a shrug, and left it at that. Soon enough, the answer would reveal itself to all, and that’s when I needed to be ready.

Heather wasn’t feeling too hot that day, so we didn’t do our usual fling, but Jess was more than ready to take up the slack. She reminded me that I had to start taking the school over, and that Heather was going to say it, but she was too tired to do anything more than sit in class and think about class work for the day. So today for lunch, I abandoned my post in the Music room and made my rounds.

First to clear off was the athletic department. We never seemed to click on a certain level apart from treating each other civilly. I found a bunch of guys who were asking about my party, and I told them it started right at 7, with or without anyone else there. It was, and I stressed this point, not a B.Y.O.B. party, and that I was supplying the alcohol, but they were not to trash my house at any point in time. This went over well, and I decided that this was the real way to meet people. Give a party near the beginning of the year, and get to know the people who came: the partiers, the loners, and the people in between. It started to get more real to me and others as we continued to talk. We closed up the discussion fairly quickly, after making sure that everyone knew not to talk about what I was doing and to get on the band wagon, because no one was going to take me down.

A few more pockets of people later, and pretty soon the entire school knew it started at 7, and that I was supplying the beer and such. The party was a great idea, but I needed to test my group limitations. So far, I had only done a maximum of 6 people at once, and that was when I was losing the group’s focus and ordered them to listen to me. They did so, but I concluded that they would continue to do so even after I was done talking. This power, though a blessing in many ways, was also a curse. It made simpler minded people into zombies, and made more complex people’s minds to crash. I needed to find a simple way of talking to them all at the same level. Then the idea struck me, so hard that it almost hurt. I was going to be an announcer for the school’s P.A. system. That way, everyone could hear me, and as long as I focused on giving instructions in a general way, as if speaking to one person, then I could probably get the whole school to follow general instructions. Specific instructions were going to be needed, of course, for each grade and each class of that grade. But I would deal with that problem as it came up.

First up, I needed access to the P.A. at any point in time. A quick visit to the main desk cleared that right up as I made the nice woman behind the desk give me the P.A. office key in return for a mind-blowing orgasm. She would remember that for a long time, I was sure. Next, there was a quick memo to be typed. I figured that this was going to be an all year thing, so I needed my girls to also be my team. They all had strong points in different areas; Heather and Jess excelled in Math and the Sciences; Blair was a genius at creative art and playing the flute; and Denise had a flair for Business. Lauren and co. had the Leadership aspect down to an art, and Emily, not wanting her to be left out, became my secretary, typing and writing memos to the other girls and for me as well. That all happened within the next week, but for the most part, it happened when I needed it the most. Emily typed up a general acceptance speech, which housed the Three Laws, as she put it. It was later to be found a joke, as she explained about Isaac Asimov and his Three Laws of Robotics. They were, in retrospect, quite simple: Accept, Obey, Reward. Acceptance of me and my rules was what was needed, and for them to Obey me was what I required. The Reward section was too general to be said over the P.A., but it was said in a tasteful ‘you will find the Rewards to be very appealing’.

Eventually, the school was quiet after lunch, and just before 4th period started officially, I went on the air, so to speak.

“Good afternoon, _________ High School. On this glorious day in September, it is a general reminder that skateboarding will not be tolerated on school grounds, and that all clothing must be worn without any underwear.”

There, that ought to shake things up a bit. I was sure people were listening to me now, so I continued.

“There have been rumors going on around the school about a party going on this weekend. It is, therefore, my sincere duty and responsibility to ensure that each and every one of you is having fun, and it is going to be at Eric _________’s house tomorrow night at 7 o’clock. It has also come to my attention that anyone not obeying Eric will be immediately taken out of this school, regardless of social stature or position. This goes for the teachers and administration too. Be advised, as Eric’s Supervisors will be prowling the halls and classes next week to ensure that all are having fun and promiscuous sex, wherever they so choose. It is also to be known that any and all students and teachers that whatever Eric says or does is to be treated as the final word. That is all for today and now I wish you a good afternoon.”

There, let them stew on that. Who they were, I didn’t need to know. All I knew was that I had a party to get ready for, even though they would be having all the fun, while I was still just a usurper of minds.