The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Aurora

Chapter One

Author — Sidia

Shane stifled a yawn as he carefully negotiated his pickup truck along the icy road. Bad weather had been predicted, but the amount of snow coming down was far more than he had expected; he had been forced to drive well under the speed limit for quite a while now. Shane had already been driving all day and was now hours behind schedule. He had been planing this holiday for months—a solitary trip up to the mountains—but he was beginning to worry if he would make it there at all.

Another yawn took him and he almost missed the moment when another car came around a bend in the road. Unlike his truck, it was a simple sedan, and he immediately recognised the fact that it had lost control.

It wasn’t going that fast initially, but as it came around the corner it started to slide sideways and pick up speed as it came down a slight slope towards him. Shane cursed but the road was narrow and there was nowhere to go—not that he had the traction for any kind of manoeuvre that would have taken him out of harms way. All he could do was watch in stupefied disbelief as the sedan careened down the road towards him.

The crash was loud and violent and the next few moments were a blur to Shane. He was thrown around in his seat and the next thing he knew he was suspended upside down in the cab. He was dimly aware enough to turn the engine off before he fumbled with his seatbelt and scrambled out of a broken window. His right leg was throbbing badly but other than that he appeared unhurt.

His truck was on its roof in a ditch that was about a dozen feet lower than the road. He stared at it blankly—not quite comprehending the seriousness of his situation. All he could do was be thankful that he appeared to be unhurt. Both vehicles must have been moving faster than he realised because the passenger side of his truck was crumpled inwards—anyone sitting there would have been horribly injured at the very least.

The other car was on its side in the ditch as well about a hundred feet further down. It wasn’t as badly totalled as his truck but it would require extensive work if it was ever to be roadworthy again.

Shane wanted to spend a few minutes cursing the bad luck that had caused the accident, but it wasn’t the time for that. He had to go and see if the driver of the sedan was okay. As he started to stump through the snow towards the other wreck, he pulled his phone out of his pocket and tried to turn it on. Unfortunately it looked like it had taken the brunt of some kind of impact while the car had been rolling—which would explain why his leg was so sore. The screen was pretty much shattered and try as he might he couldn’t coax any life from it. Perfect.

“Hey!” Shane called out as he neared the car. “Are you okay?”

There was no answer. He feared the worst and braced himself when he walked around he flipped vehicle so that he could see inside through the cracked and broken windscreen. Inside the car, suspended awkwardly on her side from the seatbelt, was a young woman. She looked dazed; blinking in confusion as she stared around her trying to make sense of what had happened.

Shane looked at the car in consternation. Luckily, it didn’t look like she was hurt but it was going to be a pain to get her out. The dull throbbing from his leg made climbing up onto the side of the flipped car a pain but he managed it. The slippery conditions meant that he couldn’t brace himself enough to open the drivers side door—although he doubted he would have been able to lift the heavy piece of metal anyway. The woman inside had become aware enough that she realised what was going on, and opened the window for him.

“Okay!” Shane said loudly over the increasing gusts of wind. He reached out and took hold of the woman by the arms. “Unbuckle your seatbelt and I’ll pull you out!”

“Alright!” She called back, her voice shaking slightly. She looked scared but her mouth was set in a determined line. It wasn’t the moment for it in the slightest, but Shane couldn’t help but notice how full and shapely her lips were.

She undid her seatbelt and Shane hauled upwards as strongly as he could. It went perfectly except that he hadn’t realised how small the woman was while she had been seated—she didn’t weigh anything near like he had been expecting. She shot out through the window and into his arms, whereupon Shane promptly overbalanced and they toppled off the side of the car. He kept his head enough to twist so that he was between her and the ground—fortunately the snow was thick enough that he was only slightly winded when they landed. They ended up sprawled in the snow with the woman on his chest.

“You alright?” Shane asked breathlessly. There was what felt like a small rock digging into his back but the discomfort was alleviated by the warm weight of the woman laying on top of him.

“Yeah, I’m fine. I think.” The woman said, wincing. She craned her neck to up at him and gave him a small smile. “Thanks for getting me out.”

“No, uh, no problem.” Shane said faintly. Her chin was resting on his chest and he was momentarily struck with how lovely she was. Large, dark, captivating eyes, a pretty bow shaped mouth, dark and silky hair … she seemed very out of place in the middle of nowhere up in the mountains. “I’m Shane.”

“Aurora.” She said, putting her palms on his chest and levering herself upright. She turned and looked at her car in dismay and sighed. “This is just perfect.”

A gust of icy wind swept through and Aurora put her arms around herself and shivered. The sudden chill broke the spell for Shane—he had just been thinking that it was a shame she had to get off of him. He got to his feet and was momentarily shocked to find that Aurora was far smaller than he had first first—being barely more than five feet tall. He absently noted that she had some nice curves on her as well—accentuated by how small her frame was. Aurora was dressed in a pair of jeans coupled with a blouse and a light blazer—a very smart and professional look that was completely at odds with their current situation. Shane glanced down at her feet and was relieved to see that her shoes were more sensible—he wouldn’t want anyone to have to walk through the snow in heels.

“At least we aren’t hurt.” Shane said, sighing with her. “Could have been a lot worse.”

Another gust of wind, stronger this time, swept through the ditch they were in as if to belie his words. The snow it carried felt like icy needles in their faces and they hurriedly turned to face downwind.

“This isn’t great though.” Aurora shouted over the gale. She was shivering violently.

“You’re not wrong!” Shane agreed. The problem was that it wasn’t ideal to stay with the cars—there were cracked and broken windows on all vehicles and even over the scent of snow Shane could smell leaking fuel. He looked around, feeling helpless; this couldn’t have happened on a worse stretch of road. It wasn’t well travelled at the best of times and with the snow setting in only the unprepared and foolish would be driving around. Their cars were practically hidden from view from the road as well—unless they wanted to stand up on the road and freeze, there would be no way to flag down a car anyway. They needed shelter. “Is your phone working? We need to let someone know we are here!”

“No reception!” Aurora said, frowning in disappointment as she pulled out and looked at her phone.

“Crap.” Shane muttered. They were in very real danger here.

“Is that a building?” Aurora shouted suddenly, her teeth chattering. She was pointing away from the road, up towards the tree-line.

“What? Where!” Shane said, following the direction she was pointing. He squinted; it was hard to see, but in a break in the wind there did appear to be a building. It was further away than he liked—especially considered the conditions—but it promised shelter from the cold. Whatever they did, they had to make a decision fast. Things were only going to get worse. “What do you think? Might be our best bet.”

“Yeah …” Aurora said, looking around them at the increasing whiteout in dismay. She took a deep breath and squared her shoulders. “Yeah, I think we should go for it.”

“Alright, we better get started.” Shane said resolutely. He had been planning on going hiking while he was here but this wasn’t what he’d had in mind. Right now he was cursing the fact that he hadn’t brought any of his proper overnight gear with him—he’d only intended on going for short day hikes. Having a proper hiking pack with equipment would have been a godsend right about now. “Grab what you can from your car and we’ll get going.”

Aurora nodded and turned back to her car. Shane tramped back to his truck to get what he could. Unfortunately most of his things were in large luggage bags—not something he wanted to haul up a snowy slope. He grabbed a small backpack which had a change of clothes and other small items, dug his heavy coat out of his luggage bag, and turned to head back to Aurora. After a moments thought, he grabbed another jacket from his bag—he didn’t know what she had to work with.

When Shane got back to her car he saw that it had been a good decision. All Aurora had was a light bag that wouldn’t have fit more than a few items of clothing and she still had nothing warmer on than her light blazer. She gave Shane a look of intense gratitude as he held out his spare coat—shrugging it on and holding it to herself tightly. On her it looked comically large—her arms had vanished into the sleeves and it came down almost to her knees.

“Alright, let’s get going!” Shane shouted over the howling wind.

The trek up to the envisioned shelter was long and arduous and Shane soon lost track of time. The only thing that he allowed himself to concentrate on was placing one foot in front of the other. Thankfully the snow wasn’t too deep yet, but it wasn’t before long that his thighs were burning with the effort of lifting his legs high with each step. Aurora was walking close behind him, taking advantage of the trail he was blazing. She had taken it upon herself to be the navigator—placing a gentle hand on his shoulder to steer him back on course when he started to veer the wrong way.

When they were nearing the small cabin—about halfway up the slope they had been able to identify what it was—the weather changed for the worst and it started to sleet down. His clothing rapidly became saturated and Shane started to feel the cold deep in his bones. Aurora fell behind once—her slight stature meant that it was affecting her far worse than he—and so Shane grabbed her hand; half leading, half hauling her behind him for the last part of the trek.

Shane was so exhausted when they reached their nominal shelter that he just stared unthinking at the wooden door. The cabin was dark—it didn’t appear that there was anyone home. The numbing cold in his extremities had begun to feel pleasantly warm—a fact that he dimly recognised as extremely dangerous. Even so, he couldn’t seem to muster up any energy to do anything about it.

It was Aurora who got them inside. He was vaguely aware of her trying the doorknob and cursing. Then there was a sound of shattering glass, a few noises of effort, and then they were inside—blissfully out of the biting gale.

They stood there for a few moments shivering before Shane pulled himself together. He was soaked through and freezing, but now that the windchill wasn’t exacerbating things he was beginning to be able to think clearly. He looked around the cabin, taking stock of what they had.

It was a small structure—the main room consisted of the living room and kitchen; the centre piece being a large wood stove. There were two rooms branching off on one side—a bedroom and bathroom. It wasn’t rustic, but it wasn’t anything fancy either.

“O-okay.” Shane said, shivering. “We have to get out of this wet clothes and get warm.”

Aurora looked at him blankly, her teeth chattering. Shane surveyed her in dismay—she looked worse than he realised.

“Come on.” Shane said, taking her by the arm and leading her towards the centre of the room. He took her bag from her and opened it up to see what she had to change into. There was indeed a change of clothes there—not anything as warm as he would have liked—but it was a moot point because everything in the bag was soaked through. His heart sinking, Shane checked his bag and sure enough all his spare clothes were in the same state. “Fuck.”

Thinking that they needed a source of warmth as soon as possible, Shane examined the wood stove. Whoever owned this place clearly believed in being prepared because there was already a bed of kindling and tinder placed inside. There was a sizeable stack of split timber off to one side behind it as well. It took Shane a few moments to find some matches—he eventually discovered them in a pantry in the kitchen—and he hurriedly lit the fire.

The warm glow of the fire sent a surge of relief through Shane. It cast a cozy orange light over the cabin—lengthening the shadows around the room. He patiently waited until the flames had properly caught the kindling and then carefully fed it a larger piece of wood. When he was satisfied that it was burning strongly, he turned to his companion, shrugging off his coat and hanging it on the back of a chair.

“Okay, we need to get warm.” He said firmly to Aurora. “Our clothes are saturated—they need to come off.”

Aurora looked at him dully, her arms still clutching her sodden coat closed around her. Whatever reserves of strength she’d had in getting them into the cabin, it was all gone now.

“I know it’s not ideal.” Shane said, taking a step closer and gesturing back to the merry glow of the wood stove. He attempted a smile. “I’m not trying anything I swear, but we can’t stay in our clothes.”

To match his words, Shane peeled his wet shirt off and kicked off his sodden shoes. He backed up towards the fire—sighing when he felt the growing warmth from the stove radiating on his bare back. He glanced up at Aurora, gesturing for her to join him, but she continued to stand there blankly.

Shane frowned, worried. He could obviously take her clothes off himself if he had to, but would rather not. He didn’t want to make things more awkward than he had to. The fire was giving him new energy and he felt more alert by the second.

“Come on.” Shane said encouragingly. “We got here—that was the hard part. Come and get warm and you’ll feel better.”

She stayed in place—her pretty face slack and expressionless. Staring sightlessly at him with her big dark eyes.

“Fuck.” Shane muttered to himself. Maybe he would just have to undress her. Still, he thought he would try one last time. He spoke in a firm, authoritative tone. Not shouting, but one that brooked no dissent. “Aurora. Come here to me.”

Aurora blinked dully at him and swayed on the spot. She took one slow, shuddering step forward, and then crossed the distance over to him. She was now standing next to him by the fire, but her wet clothes and coat meant she was getting none of the warmth. Aurora stared mutely at his chest and made no further move. Shane pursed his lips. Well, giving her a firm direction had worked already—he may as well try again.

“Aurora.” Shane ordered her. “You’re cold and need to warm up. Your clothes are wet and need to come off.”

Aurora shivered and turned her head upwards to look at him. Her lips were parted slightly, and Shane had never before seen someone look so … empty. Her eyelids had fluttered while he was giving her directions, and her eyes had rolled back for a moment—showing him the whites of her eyes.

Concerned, Shane knew he had to get her out of the clothes and warm. One last time he tried to tell her what to do, but this time he kept it simple. Maybe he had said too much before and she’d got confused. He knew how thick-headed he had felt before the fire had warmed him up.

“Aurora.” Shane said firmly. “Take your clothes off.”

Aurora took a sharp intake of breath—sucking the air past her lips in a shuddering fashion. It sounded … uncomfortably erotic to Shane’s ears. Her fingers twitched on their grip on the coat—starting to open it partway—but then she resisted.

“Aurora.” Shane ordered. “Don’t fight me. Strip.”

Aurora shivered again—taking the same shuddering breath that she had before.

“Ye-yes, sir.” Aurora said. Her voice was soft and low—slurring on her words ever so slightly. And she obediently took the coat off—letting it drop to floor.

“Good girl.” Shane said jovially, attempting to cover up his confusion. And to cover up the sudden surge of arousal he had felt when she had said those words in that blank voice.

Unfortunately for his libido, as soon as he had uttered that unthinking phrase Aurora had taken another sharp gasp of air—almost squirming on the spot. Shane tried not to let it affect him; stooping down to pick up the discarded coat and hanging it on another chair. Aurora slowly shed her clothes one by one—her numb fingers making it difficult to undo the buttons on the front of her top. When she dropped it to the floor as well, Shane picked it up; trying not to stare at her breasts. She had an unassuming tan bra on but it displayed an impressive amount of cleavage. Aurora’s small stature accentuated how large her breasts appeared, and her soft pale skin glowed in the orange light of the fire.

Shane hung up her top and turned around, being just in time to catch the moment that Aurora unclasped her bra—not thinking that she would go so far as to strip off her underwear. He gaped in shock as her breasts sprung free in the cold air. They were round and firm—sitting high on her chest. Her brown nipples were hard and crinkled and it took a massive effort of will for Shane to wrench his eyes away from them. Aurora bent forward slightly as she pulled her jeans off—struggling for a moment as the denim clung to her legs. The aforementioned limbs were pale and shapely—lovely in the extreme. When she next hooked her fingers in the waistband of her panties, Shane held up a hand hurriedly.

“Stop, Aurora!” He ordered frantically. Even though a large part of him was kicking himself for stopping her from stripping completely naked, there was no need to go that far. He turned away from her—taking off his own pants—and taking a deep breath before turning back to face her. He stared in shock when he did, whispering fervently to himself. “Holy shit.”

Aurora had frozen in the act of taking off her panties. Her thumbs were still hooked into the waistband and she remained slightly bend forward. Her breasts hung suspended—round and perfect—and her neck was craned back as she looked at him. Her face was still blank and expressionless—but there was a point of colour in her cheeks. Something that made him think that she was feeling something about what was going on and it wasn’t embarrassment.

Shane walked over to stand next to her by the fire, trying not to look at her. He stood with his hips pointing away from her—trying not to let her see the bulge in the front of his underwear. At seeing her in that position his cock had sprung immediately into a full erection—the blood surging into his penis with a shockingly warm sensation.

“You can leave your panties on, Aurora.” Shane muttered, embarrassed. “Warm yourself by the fire.”

Aurora blinked slowly at him.

“Yes, sir.” She said softly, her voice slowly monotonous. She did as asked and straightened to warm herself.

Jesus. Shane thought to himself, shaking his head. This was too weird. He guessed he should just put it down to her being cold and exhausted. Hopefully now that she was standing by the fire she would snap out of it.

Once Shane felt himself sufficiently warm, he left Aurora by the wood stove and went to explore the rest of the cabin. He was feeling completely exhausted and all he wanted to do was sleep. Thankfully he recognised it as simply being worn out instead of a side effect of the cold. The cabins kitchen was well stocked with canned food so thankfully they were safe in that regard. No water came out when he tried the taps so it was either turned off or the pipes had frozen.

In the bedroom was a simple double mattress that was fully made up with sheets and blankets. He looked in a small cupboard at the end of the room and found another two blankets. He threw them all on top of the bed, knowing that they would need them.

Shane suddenly yawned, feeling his eyelids momentarily close. He had been tired before the car crash—the subsequent trials had only made it worse. He needed sleep. Shane eyed the bed and sighed; he knew the only logical thing would be for them to huddle together for warmth—something that would be less awkward if they had anything to wear apart from underwear.

He went back to the fire to find Aurora swaying on the spot. Her eyes were drooping closed and she appeared to be on the verge of falling asleep on her feet. Shane fed a few more pieces of wood into the stove and closed it up. It should burn for a few hours at least. He took Aurora by the hand and led her a few paces to the side of the fire. Her small hand was engulfed in his and she allowed him to move her passively. Shane arranged all their clothing so that it was hanging in front of the stove—hopefully it dry enough to put back on.

“Aurora, follow me.” Shane said firmly, taking her by the hand again and pulling her towards the bedroom. She followed him on stumbling footsteps. “That’s it, just come with me. Good girl, you’re doing great.”

Shane spoke in a low and soothing voice, not paying too much attention to his words. As soon as he had said ‘good girl’ Aurora took another sharp intake of air, a shuddering gasp that did all sorts of interesting things to Shane’s libido. He wasn’t sure exactly what was going on with this woman but it was … intriguing … to say the least.

They reached the bed and Shane pulled back the blankets, glancing uncomfortably at the near-naked woman.

“It’s not ideal, I know.” Shane muttered, unconsciously echoing his words from earlier. “But we are exhausted and need to sleep. We are going to need to stay warm and this is the only way.”

Aurora did nothing, simply standing there blankly. Now that they were away from the fire Shane was filling the chill again.

“Get into the bed, Aurora.” Shane ordered, pointing at the bed.

Aurora shivered and Shane couldn’t help but notice the tips of her breasts stiffening further. In a jerky motion, she obeyed; slipping into the bed.

“Move further over, Aurora.” Shane said, shivering himself. As soon as she had done so, he slid into the bed beside her and pulled the blankets over them both. They were laying side by side but not touching—and the sheets felt icy cold. He turned over and reached for her—pulling the passive woman towards him. He spoke gruffly, unconsciously continuing to use the tone of voice and phrasing that had been so successful in getting a response from her. “Cuddle up to me, Aurora. We need to get warm.”

She obeyed his directions, slipping her arms around his waist as Shane put his arms around her shoulders. Holding her to him like this really made him realise how slight she was—although what was really taking up most of his attention was how nice her breasts felt as they flattened against his chest. Aurora slid a leg over his and Shane was uncomfortably aware that his bulging erection was pressed up against her inner thigh. He held his breath, sure that it would illicit some reaction from her but there was non forthcoming. Aurora’s breathing was regular and deep and she seemed utterly relaxed with what was happening. The sound of her breathing was almost hypnotic and he felt himself begin to drift off to sleep—the excitement of having a lovely, near-naked woman in bed with him not quite enough to stave off exhaustion.

As Shane drifted off, he was dimly aware of just how soft Aurora felt against him and how nice she smelt. He tightened his grip around her shoulders and sank into an exhausted sleep.