The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

READ NO FURTHER IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18

OR

IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY GRAPHIC DESCRIPTIONS OF SEXUAL ACTIVITY.

All characters, situations, and locations are completely real! Eat Your Heart Out!

Not to be archived, reposted, nor redistributed by any means without prior concent from Me.

Archived on the Erotic Mind Control web site by permission from the author.

Written over a period of time in 1999 and 2000 by . Comments and suggestions welcomed.

COPYRIGHT © 2000

Awaken, My Slave

By BioParadox

You are awakened by a sound, a soft sound, an unfamiliar clinking of metal against metal. Before you have even opened your eyes your mind begins to race, trying to supply a source for the rouge noise drifting through the bedroom. A sweet perfume of burning candle wax swirls in your nostrils. Opening eyes, they are filled by the eerie, flickering light spilling into the room from down the hall. Bemused curiosity takes over where fear leaves off and you climb from the bed as silently as your bare feet will allow. Standing cat like on the balls of your feet you creep to the doorway, pausing as the sounds echo around the room. Once again you hear the soft tinkle of metal and the brushing sound of material against material.

Peering around the corner you see the flames of many finite points merging and collecting, turning into a kaleidoscope of colors along the walls and ceiling of the hallway. A prickly sensation begins along your spine as you approach the head of stairs. The dancing of the small flames appears to make the stairs move beneath your carefully placed feet. You realize that in order to see into the room below you will have to be completely exposed on the stairway landing. This concerns you, but only briefly, as you silently move into the light.

Candles flicker from their perches. Haphazardly, yet artistically so, they shine from every surface of the room. ‘Clink’ the sound seems distant and you pause. Strangely, before stepping onto the landing you would have sworn that the sound was from below. But now, as your eyes squint back up the stairs into the darkness, you are not at all sure from where the noise came. Your indecision begins to eat away at your courage. You are becoming less curious with each heartbeat. As the tingling in your spine grows, the scales between curiosity and fear begin to sway. You glance back down to the candle lit room but are suddenly unsure about which way to proceed. ‘Crack’ the unmistakable sound of leather against leather slashes like lightning from a darkened sky above you.

The startling noise causes you to turn suddenly and loose your balance. Catching yourself against the wall of the landing, you glimpse a figure standing in the darkness at the top of the stairs. A whimper escapes your lips as your eyes search the darkness for clues. Black against black, yet somehow distinct, the form stands silently above you. Carelessly you attempt to slowly rise from your crouch. Your fear is being held in check by something you can sense, but not see. ‘Smack’ a motion from the figure above you brings a loud cacophony of leather, filling your ears.

“Stay just as you are.” A voice booms from the figure. Startled again by the sudden words, you halt your attempt to right yourself and remain still. From the darkness above, a booted foot descends to the first stair. As the figure approaches you can smell the material of his clothes. Black leather steals the light from the air causing an aura of night to swirl around the figure.

“What is...", you begin.

“Shhh...” is the response that interrupts your question.

“But Kurt I...” you are cut short in your protest.

“Silence!” The sound of the slapping leather resonates very close to you, making you jump involuntarily. For the first time you are able to make out that I am holding a leather whip in my hand. Every flick of my wrist brings the whip’s strands into loud contact with the high leather of my boot.

“You will not speak unless it is in direct response to my words. Do you understand?”

You nod as I continue down the stairs.

“Your eyes...” I begin to say, but you quickly turn them down toward the carpeting. I pause momentarily before continuing my decent to stand over you.

You can sense my eyes roaming over your body and feel suddenly exposed. Glancing through your tousled hair you try to hide the smile that creeps to the edges of your mouth. Your excitement is mixed with apprehension, but still grows. Tonight is going to be far more interesting then your had thought upon climbing into bed. You hide your smile as best as you can.

A gloved hand reaches out and caresses your cheek, slowly moving along your jaw line. The silky sensation of the gentle gloved fingers move under your chin and gently lift your eyes to meet mine. As your head rises, you soak in the erotic tension. I am dressed in black leather pants tucked tightly into high leather boots. My shirt lays slightly open at the collar, tantalizingly exposing just a hint of my chest from between the soft black material. The serenity of my face hides the power that you can feel flowing from me. Twitching my wrist, the leather bands of the whip make hushed sounds against my boot, reminding you of the flail. You glance at it momentarily. The darkness of the leather is braided with a beautiful blue, accenting the handle against my palm. You shiver.

I gently lower myself to a crouch before you, always holding your eyes with mine. My hand again moves along your cheeks barely touching your skin with the velvety gloves. Before you can move both my hands have gripped your nightshirt’s collar and have shredded it to the waist. I pause, looking deep into your startled eyes, before deftly tearing through the remaining material and pulling the tattered rag from around your body.

The light from the candles is almost perceptively warm against your bare skin. The exposure was so sudden and unexpected that you momentarily feel none of the chill night air. Instead your shoulders feel the candles warmth seeping into your body. I move your body into a position that forces you to rest gently on your knees. My eyes flow down across your neck. You realize that I am gazing at your breasts just as the warmth gives way to a chill and begins to sink into your body. You feel the tightening of your nipples as they slowly harden in the cool air. Again you shiver.

A flash of metal catches your eyes, but you dare not look away from my face. My hand moves along your thigh as a small metal scalpel cuts cleanly through the material on the side of your panties. The blade slices through the remaining material on your left hip before the material is slowly pulled from between your legs. Your exposure is now complete.

“I have new apparel for you this evening, My Beauty,” I whisper.

From the top of my boot I remove a black leather collar, shining with silver rings, connected by short glinting chains. Moving your hair aside I quietly snap this necklace of leather around you. The cool leather feels heavy as it is secured into place about your neck. You are beginning to feel a sensation build within you. There is a throb, starting deep inside, building as the distant rumble of an approaching storm.

“You now wear a band around your neck. It is so much more then the simple collar that it appears to be. This! This is a symbol of your obedience to my will. So long as you wear this you shall obey.” I pause and the words echo in your mind. “My every wish shall be your most burning desire. My every command you shall long to fulfill.” You look longingly at my eyes for a moment before you slowly nod your head.

“Very good, my slave. Your willingness to obey this evening shall make this far more pleasant for you,” my words compliment you as I take your hand and guide you back up the stairs.

Keeping your eyes down as you follow, you notice a small band of light coming form under the doorway to the upstairs bathroom. There is a soft, warm glow that spills out into the hallway as my hand pushes the door open before motioning you inside. The first things that you notice is the lavender scented steam that flood across the open doorway, warming your chilled body. Candles flicker along the countertop, the mirror effectively doubling the numbers that are perceived by your eyes. The bathtub is almost completely surrounded by candles. Additional flickering candles even line the front edge and accent the mist that rises from the hot bath. A lofty blanket of bubbles glistens in the flickering light, hiding the steaming water below.

“Kneel.”

You quickly obey, kneeling on the soft fuzzy rug while my hands run through your hair, brushing it with my fingers until I can secure it behind your head with clip. Resting on your legs by the tub you can smell the scented oils that drift through the air. Every breath brings new aromas to your attention. Another secret smile tugs at the corners of your mouth. The thumping heartbeat inside you grows ever stronger.

I motion you to stand and taking your hand guide you into the hot bath. The bubbles part for your legs as you slide slowly into the wonderful water. Easing your body down into the tub, the bubbles hiss around you, popping themselves, releasing a cascade of fragrances.

Leaving you to soak for a moment, I disappear from your sight. You hear the rustle of my leather in the distance, then nothing. You lift your hand, cupping the fizzing bubbles. An almost childlike giggle quietly escapes from you. You feel wonderful. Your feet flutter excitedly under the surface of the water causing waves to run sloshing around the tub. You calm yourself as you sense my return.

I step back into the room holding a bottle of champagne and a single long stemmed crystal flute. My eyes notice the waves under the bubbles as they flow from one end of the tub to the other. I turn and look at you for a moment without a word. You can’t help but to blush as an embarrassed smile spreads across your face. You slide a little lower into the foamy water.

I turn to the counter. Glancing at your reflection in the mirror from time to time, I uncork the champagne and pour a taste into the glass. You watch as I sample the golden fluid before bringing a full glass to the side of the tub. I take a long drink from the glass, watching you involuntarily wet your lips in anticipation of your turn. Your mouth wets anticipating the feeling of cool champagne filling your tongue. You can see the champagne on my lips. They glistens in the light, as I lean forward and gently kiss you, passing just a hint of taste to your mouth.

Only then do I raise the glass to you. Tilting the glass to your mouth I pour more wine across your lips. I pull the glass slowly away from you without tilting it back up. You try to follow, but some of the cool fluid eases around your lips and down your chin. Your tongue flicks over your lips and chin tasting the fluid that coats your face. I set the glass down while watching you licking your lips, fire reflecting in your eyes. I again lean across the tub, kissing away the champagne from your jaw line.

My hands dip into the water, slowly circling; causing eddies to swirl around your naked body. The warm water is flowing around you as my hands begin to caress your legs and hips. I take a small natural sponge in my hand, dipping it into the water.

“Just relax my slave, I want your body to be ready for me this evening. Scented with the finest of oils, relaxed, and, of course... very aroused,” I say as the sponge runs lightly over your nipples. The drumming beat inside of you quickens once again... bump.... .bump... bump.

You watch my eyes, looking for any secrets they might hold. But you find no answers lurking in the depths of my eyes. Licking your lips you savor the champagne flavor and yearn for more.

“May I please...”

My eyes lock to yours and break off your request. Holding a finger to your lips, I reach back for the flute, anticipating your desires.

“shhh...” I remind you.

Cupping the cold champagne flute in bubble-covered hands you sip at the wine. The smile is finally allowed to spread across your lips. Closing your eyes you enjoy the soft scratching of the sponge as it is moved over your body.

Not before my thorough hands have cleansed every inch of your body are you brought to stand. Taking the emptied flute from your grasp I let the shower nozzle gently wash the foam from your body. Dabbing at the moisture on your skin, I lightly dry you before wrapping you in the terry towel and carrying you to the bedroom.

Laying you gently atop the bed, you find your hand being raised over your head. In your calm relaxed state you begin your protest to late. Cool leather encircles your wrists and in seconds you are bound. Helpless.

You watch as I open the bureau drawer and begin to pull out a thin gold chain. Like a serpent rising from a basket, the gold chain climbs into the air to reveal a small crystal pendent. You shiver and squirm. Coming to rest on the bed beside your helpless form I raise the crystal over your eyes. Slowly it swings in the dim light.

“Watch the crystal, my slave...”

The crystal is slowly turning, your eyes glance at it for a moment, but you break them away and turn your head to the side. Forcing your eyes to look at the blank wall across from you, you try to clear your mind of the image of the pendant that looms over you body.

You pull against the leather straps that secure you to the bed. Teasingly they give a little, as they are pulled taut. You feel the stretching of the leather mocking your attempts at freedom and you know that you have no strength to break free. The leather strands tighten becoming as steel cables holding your arms securely over your head.

All your attention you try to focus on the blank wall, but suddenly you notice the tiny rainbows of color that wander over its smooth painted surface. The light refracted through the slowly turning crystal pendant cascades over the dark wall and draws your eyes to their hypnotic display. Flowing and weaving, they dance as will o the wisps in the dark room. They move and drift as your eyes lazily follow. Your body feels the lightness of your trance crawling over your arms and legs, slowly consuming your body.

With great effort you snap your eyes away from the spectral dots. The malaise recedes from your mind but it leaves a swelling moisture of your arousal. It is so hard to resist when it feels so good to just let yourself go. Over and over your mind whispers sweet sonnets about the pleasure that you will feel if you just let go and slip into your deep, deep hypnotic sleep.

Your resistance failing, you glance around the wall, but you find there is nowhere to gaze upon its surface that doesn’t have the mesmerizing display. Thoughts racing, you feel you might be safer if you do not watch the moving colors and slowly close your eyes. Behind your lids the pendant is swinging in your minds eye. It would feel so good to just let your eyes follow its small arc...back and forth...back and forth... let them follow the arc just like they are now. Your body feels the slow surge of sexual arousal as you let the trance descend on you once again.

“No, No, my slave, it will not be that easy for you tonight. I told you to watch the pendant. And it is that way that I will hypnotize you this evening,” my voice calls to you in the slowly expanding void.

A sharp warm sensation drips onto your lower stomach as you feel candle wax slowly hardening below your navel. Your eyes shoot open in alarm and excitement. Your thoughts clear and you realize how close you had come to falling under my hypnotic control.

You feel my breath blowing across your stomach cooling the little droplets of candle wax, tightening them on your skin. Again you pull against the bonds at your wrists as your eyes fall on the candle lit wall next to the bed. You watch in silhouette as I position the candle behind the pendant so its shadow falls directly in your vision. The shadow begins its slow journey across the wall then back...then across again. The shadow pendant is fascinating to your eyes drawing them along the wall as it moves. You begin to realize that your fight will be lost.

“Watch the pendant, feel the hypnotic trance pulling you in...”

Your pussy quivers with the sound of my voice. ‘Yes. Watch the beautiful hypnotic pendant. Obey as your master commands’, your mind chimes. ‘I want to obey’, your voice calls to you. Again your sex is tingled by the thought of your hypnotic submission.

With slow gentle movements, your head moves inch by inch back to center on the pillows. You lose the battle to resist. The crystal sways over your sleepy eyes.

“Very good... feel your thoughts emptying with the sound of my voice...” I whisper.

Your last thoughts flow over your slowly hypnotized mind. You know what will happen to you tonight. You have been unable to think about much else lately. You will serve your Master. You will pleasure him in every way that your body may perform.

A distant memory, as if from a dream, forms in your mind. You envision yourself kneeling on the bed before your Master. His black shirt is open exposing his muscular chest, but your eyes are locked deep into his. Only his. You feel your body sinking down over an unseen object. The pleasure sends a current through your body as you make contact with its hard silicon tip. Your body slowly consumes the slippery shaft as it slides deeper into your sex. The vibrations send waves of pleasure crashing over your controlled mind.

Slowly you feel yourself rise and lower over this vibrating shaft. My hand comes forward and displays the all to familiar pendant to your glazed eyes. It starts to swing as my voice begins to command your body to masturbate. You know that you will be unable to resist these commands. Every night for the rest of the week, you know that you will obey what you are about to be told. Each night in bed you know that you will fall again under my hypnotic spell. Every week you obey and every weekend you submit to the trance, as you know you must. It feels so good to obey. You watch the pendant swinging and learn how you must pleasure yourself for your Master this week.

The vision in your mind slowly turns to smoke and is carried away on the breeze. That was last week and this is now. The pendant that you must watch is so close. Your eyes blearily follow its motions. Your wet sex burns with desire. You are a slave to the pleasures of your hypnotic conditioning. You are a slave to my complete control. Your thoughts are only of your submission to my will. The voice in your head sings of your obedience to your Master. Sleep, your mind whispers. Sleep. Deep Deeeeep Sleeeeep...

“Sleep.” The voice is not your own, but you know that you will obey.

“... yes, Master.....mmmmnnnn”