The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Awakened Dreams—Chrysalis (mf, mc, md)

DISCLAIMER

If you’re under age or cannot read things like this as a result of local laws, DON’T! Delete this right now! Otherwise, read on. This story contains content about teenagers of various ages performing sexual acts, faeries, dream-stuff and occasionally twisted things.

This story has examples of ENTIRELY unsafe sex in it. In this day and age, to avoid pregnancy and diseases you REALLY shouldn’t screw around without protection. But this is 100% fantasy, so I can get away with writing about it. Just remember, it doesn’t give you license to go out and do it.

Further, if you’re looking for a quick.. wham bam.. crappy plotted story, please go look elsewhere. This story has a plot to it and despite being quite sexual in nature HAS a point.

Lastly, and most importantly. All the characters in here are created from my own mind. They may draw occasionally on inspiration from my own life, but in NO way are they meant to depict anyone in a perfectly accurate fashion, nor state any opinions as to those people.

Helpful Info

To learn about the characters, Changeling or any terms you don’t quite understand.. please come visit my site at: http://www.asstr.org/~dreamspinner

* * *

Part 2—Chrysalis

Alan walked back home from the bus stop, his mind racing with a thousand different possibilities on the way. What had happened to him exactly? He knew it was the pendant, but was it changing him? Would the power work without it? Exactly how far did these powers of suggestion go anyways?! If it was too strong, he wouldn’t be able to wear it because his very thoughts would bring suspicion.

After unlocking the door, Alan came in much more calmly than the day before. He smiled brightly and put his bag down. “Mom, I’m home!” His mother smiled in return, walking over to hug her son. “Hi honey. Oh you look much better than yesterday.. I take it your being home late is the reason?”

Alan’s eyes widened briefly, but he kept his composure and just nodded calmly. “Yeah.. talked things out with Laura. We.. umm.. came to an understanding.” He chuckled inwardly at the joke, one his mother couldn’t possibly get. “Oh well that’s good. Why don’t you go up and study? Dinner will be ready in an hour.”

He trotted up the stairs and closed his door, pulling out the still mildly glowing crystal and setting it on his table. He stared at it blankly, the possibilities returning and running through his mind like lightning. Those ideas would have to wait until after studying and dinner though.

* * *

His mind racing with thoughts, sleep wasn’t coming quickly tonight for him. Ugh! Alan.. slow down your thoughts. Just relax and try to stop thinking. But try as he might, he couldn’t get his mind off anything that had happened that day. In a single day he’d gotten blown by, and fucked by Laura O’Shay.. he’d gained the power to manipulate people’s minds.. and this was good! But, he didn’t know how to control it and that alarmed him greatly.

Eventually though, his thoughts tapered into incoherency.. his body gave out to fatigue and he fell asleep. Dreams rippled through his mind like perfectly recalled memory, just altered a bit. Realizing his surroundings, he found himself in bed with Laura. She was on her knees, sucking at him avidly as if trying to vacuum the cum out of his cock. He threw back his head in pleasure and closed his eyes, but when they opened he saw his ceiling and not Laura’s lust-filled visage.

Augh.. oh well.. if I want the real thing it’s not so hard anymore. What time is it.. Alan rolled his head to the side and stared at the digital device. Six? Still too much valuable sleeping time. And with that, he turned over and went back to sleep.

* * *

An eerie bluish wind blew through the downtown buildings of Stranville, obscuring vision beyond a city block’s distance. A terrible silence rang through the streets, a few blown out cars and broken glass littering the asphalt roadway. The quiet was pierced by the high-pitched screech of the beast. Alan snapped the reins in his hand and the clockwork horse bounded forward, it’s metallic panels clanging as it ran. A tiny blue dragon with a flatboard hat and a monacle flew over his shoulder, breathing icy gas as it blended with the mists. Levelling the other arm down the street into the azure ethers, he yelled as his cannon released a blast of white-hot flame.

The blinding light of the flames filled his eyes and when he’d recovered, the scene had greatly changed. He was in school, he thought absently for something far more important and wonderful had his attention. He wasn’t entirely sure who it was, but he thought without the odd monarch butterfly wings it might have been Sarah Pirel, on her knees with his dick squeezed between her tits. It didn’t last as he felt himself get pushed back on a table and mounted by her. He closed his eyes in pleasure and moaned softly, then felt a sharp pain.

The whining cry continued from his throat as he felt something blunt and strong hit hard on his stomach. Out of reflex he blocked and punched his unseen assailant in the face. Cringing, he looked up to find three shadows, silhouetted against the urban landscape. Words fell from his jaw, but he didn’t know what they were.. he only felt it move. They ran off, their footsteps echoing as he leaned against a dewy wall, closing his eyes as if it might stave off the pain.

In a distorted whirl of sound, the calliope of a merry-go-round made itself blatantly known. But something else came with it, Alan could feel himself laughing and hear it.. but it was much younger. I remember now! This was the fair I went to with mom and dad when I was little. The horse seemed to just fly in that circle, and as the colours twisted while he tried to watch those who waited, it almost looked like those chromatic blasts he saw when this all started.

As the world came together again, he floated in mid-air, watching someone that resembled himself speaking with that tiny dragon again. It appeared to be giving him some kind of information but he couldn’t make it out. The tiny reptile then breathed some kind of gas into the version of himself that Alan was watching. Like dangling thread, he felt his mind be pulled like some loose thread back into his body.

Alan inwardly screamed as his mind swam for consciousness like a diver who had been under for far too long. He sat up, wiping the small beads of sweat from his brow and looking out to a setting sun. Blinking in confusion he snapped his head to his clock and read it in disbelief. “Seven.. thirty... nine? This is TOO weird.” The young teen drew himself up and tossed on some clothes, moving downstairs to sate his now grumbling stomach.

Reaching into the refrigerator, he knelt down and cringed as a cramp flooded through his lower body. Snatching an apple hastily, he made his way to the couch and sat, trying to remember the events of the day to no avail. Resigned to getting his facts of the day from the news, Alan flicked the button on the remote, turning on the television. “So yeah.. it was another lovely Sunday afternoon today, we almost broke a record.” Sunday?! Where the hell did Saturday go then? And in this instant, Alan knew panic and unadulterated fear. Over a day and a half had gone completely missing in his mind and he didn’t have any clue what to do about it.

The cramps strengthened in his lower back, tightening and then dropping into an all out spasm. Alan did however know exactly what to do about this and rose to get the muscle relaxers. Dragging his sore body back towards his bed, he continued trying to come up with any semblance of a memory for the weekend but failed completely. Resigned to his seeming amnesia, Alan lay back on his bed and pondered what had led up to this until his eyes closed and unconsciousness washed over him anew.

* * *

Alan’s eyes opened to the same swirling blue mist he’d seen in his vision of the ruined downtown. Sitting on a long, flat stone was a small azure drake wearing a flatboard hat and a monacle. Wait a minute, I remember that thing... “I prefer to be called a drake if you please.” The small creature intoned. “The hell? You can talk too?” Alan asked, seeming confused. “Why of course I can.. silly child. I am Vrikari, one of the last surviving spirits of the Tuatha De Danaan.” Alan simply sat and blinked, seeming even more puzzled by the response.

“Hmmm.. I can see this is going to take awhile. Alright.. we were once the Tuatha De Danaan, the ones who created Changelings. You my young friend are what we call a Nocker, a kind of Changeling who is very good at fixing and creating things.. but have nasty tempers. Don’t worry if yours hasn’t manifested yet, it will. Some of us were good at the particular arts of the Changeling way. My specialty was something called Sovereign. It was used by the nobles to keep order and control over the commoners. That pendant you got for your birthday contained one of the last inklings of my essence. But the natural glamour in your body re-constituted me.” At this point, poor Alan was completely lost and just sat there dumbfounded.

“Alright.. how ‘bout this. How about I teach you how to use that pendant without accidentally dominating everyone in sight, and we cover the rest later?” Alan acquiesced quite happily, nodding emphatically. “Absolutely! That would be SO useful.” And so the small drake taught the young teen how to master his thoughts, keeping them seperate from those to be acted upon by the Pendant of Sovereign. After he had mastered that, the drake flew off from Alan’s shoulder and landed back on the stone. “You’re pretty good for someone who just chrysalised.”

And again, Alan was at a loss for words. “Alright.. Changelings are Faerie spirits. A long time ago, Fae and humans lived in harmony on Earth. But then science came along and introduced disbelief in magic and the supernatural, we call that banality. The sheer banality washing off from humanity was anathema to the Fae and it was slowly killing their numbers. So they learned how to birth their souls into human beings. When they reached a certain set of conditions.. a trauma or other situation that brought about massive stimulus, be it positive or negative, they chryalise. It awakens the Faerie soul and makes it aware of it’s existence but only becomes a part of the human’s existence, it does not take it over.”

Staring dumbly, Alan struggled to process this information in his dream-charged condition. He thought he understood, but he couldn’t have been more wrong. “In any case little man, I’m going to teach you how to see into the chimerical world and then you’re waking up. The sun has almost risen fully.” It was odd how the tiny creature taught him, seeing into the world of chimera was almost like putting on a pair of rose-tinted glasses.

As his mind finally grasped the knowledge of seeing into the world of dream-stuff, his mind was tugged by some incessant klaxon. His eyes slowly drawing open, the noise dulled and changed into the alarm going off not six inches from his head. Smashing the clock with his fist, Alan laid there and contemplated all that had gone on. If his dreams were any indication, this was going to be one interesting day. And about that.. he could not have been more right.

* * *

Stepping out into the world, Alan looked around with some semblance of wonderment. As his gaze swept over the scenery before him, he walked towards the bus stop, not completely paying attention where he was going. Crashing into a mailbox, he flopped down onto his back and looked around. Somehow all the colours in the world seemed a little more dull, almost taking on a mundane quality.

Out of total curiosity, he gazed into the chimerical world and now that he could see it for any length of time, he was overwhelmed. The sky burned a bright orange like an evening sunset. The mailbox appeared as something closer to a big metallic monster that was chomping letters into confetti. Even the stop sign had become anthropomorphic, bearing a face and arms, whistling to cars as if to tell them to halt at once. The bus appeared to be some great brontolith, carrying passengers on it’s back like something right out of the Flintstones. Alright, this is TOO weird, I need to get to school. Returning to normal sight, Alan ran to get himself where he belonged.

* * *

Stepping through the doors of Parkside High, he listened as he moved through the throng of students hanging about in the corridor. Unlike his usual dislike for so much noise, the collective cry of the voices seemed much quieter. The entire world seemed different since this chrysalis, and even more so after learning this ‘dream-sight’ ability from his nocturnal visions. He walked towards the cafeteria, contemplating the whole situation when something occurred to him. Wait a minute, what the hell IS that little drake’s name anyways? He could almost swear he had been told, but it escaped him despite any attempt he made to remember.

Purchasing a coffee from the school’s cafeteria, he watched the student body move about their usual business. The teenagers sat and talked together at tables about who liked who, how they were going to pass the next test and the like. Everything had become rather dull until he looked out the window and spied something very odd indeed. Sarah Pirel, usually very vehement about being straight-edged looked high as a kite and that puzzled him immensely. He was about to consider the possible ways it could have happened when the bell derailed his train of thought and called his body and mind to class.

Focusing on mathematics was at best, a difficult task at 9 am. Today it was a damned-near impossibility. His mind was so clouded between the images of fucking Laura O’Shay, puzzling together what he knew of his weekend, and trying to figure out why Sarah looked drunk. Then something stirred him from his reverie and his classmates from their work, an extremely loud bang, like some explosion had gone off. Many rushed into the halls despite the explicit requests of the teachers.

Just as the noisy chatter of a couple of hundred students began to flood the hall, the long tone from the P.A. system rang throughout the building. “Staff and students, this is Principal Smyth. One of the carbon dioxide gas containment tanks has been ruptured in the science wing. There is no danger to the student body, but we must close the building for the remainder of the day for the disposal team.” The concerned words of the pupils were quickly replaced by cheers that filled the corridors as the many gathered together their belongings to go home.

Alan shrugged inwardly as he returned to the classroom to gather his things, a little slower than the rest. He was in no rush to go anywhere. Well, at least I can go home and think about all this. It all seems a little over.. “Alan?” Came the voice that interrupted his thought process, and he looked to his right, confirming his pleasant hypothesis that it was Sarah. “Hey there.. you looked kinda spaced going past the caf this morning, you okay?” Sarah smiled mischieveously. “Oh I’m fine. Actually I’d like to talk to you if you have the time right now... just here in this classroom.”

Nodding slowly, Alan slung his backpack over his shoulder and watched as Sarah turned on one of her platform heels. Watching her ass sway under the form fitting black pants he followed her into the appointed classroom and stood aside as she closed the door. “So Sarah, what is it you wanted to talk to me..” And he was interrupted as he felt the soft fabric of her clothing pressed into his body as she curled against him rather suddenly. “Mmm.. you know, I’d bet all sorts of inexplicable things have been happening lately Alan. I know..” She smiled, a musing gaze looking deep into his eyes.

“You know? You can explain this all to me?", Alan quipped. Sarah smiled and then leaned in, doing something Alan had only dared dream of before, kissing gently at his neck, moving up toward his ear. “Yeeees, and I can welcome you so well. You’re one of us.. and that has benefits Alan. I’m sure we can work together.” Almost afraid to break a dream, he let his arms swirl around Sarah’s waist and drops his hands just above her ass. “All you have to do is say that you’ll let me help you..” And rather to accent her point, her delicately tapered nails curled up along his thigh in a quick sweep, her fingers squeezing gently at the growing lump in his jeans. “I.. I..", Alan stammered, “...gladly Sarah. Very gladly.” And with a lustful grin, Sarah rose up and moved herself under his hands, letting Alan squeeze the soft globes under his hands.

Drawing back, Sarah levelled her emerald eyes into Alan’s, whispering softly, “You want to touch me..", saying it almost like a command, “..don’t you?” And in that brief instant, Alan felt a curious tingling sensation, and nodded as his own hormones drove his hands over her back and along her waist. “Yeees.. give in to your passion, touch me.. embrace your dream.” The tingling sensation stayed with him this time and pulled at his eyes. Looking into the chimerical world, Alan could see Sarah, in the exact position she was now but even more beautiful. Hey chestnut hair shone brilliantly in some unseen light, her features seemed more delicate. Her clothing was replaced by a stunning black satin dress that hugged her every curve. But what stood out most laid on her back, a pair of large monarch butterfly wings. Trimmed in jet black, and filled with light myriad shades of purple, blue and green, Alan simply stood there stunned.

Jerked back into reality, he felt her hands wandering over his thighs. Her voice called to him, “Hmmm.. something long.. and extremely hard. You didn’t pocket one of the physics weights, did you?” Sarah smirked coyly, not even waiting for an answer before undoing Alan’s pants. He simply shook his head, smiling slightly as he felt his common sense and analytical thoughts stop completely.

Rather roughly, Sarah’s fingers wrapped around the top of his jeans, yanking them and his boxers down quickly, leaving his quickly hardening shaft bobbing in front of her. She leaned up and kissing it’s tip before standing fully, pulling the straps of her tank top off before pitching it over her head to reveal a black lace bra. “I’ve always seen you staring at them when you thought I wasn’t looking...” She took his hand sliding it up her body and let it cup one of her full teardrop shaped tits in his palm, swirling over the satin cups that held them back with obvious strain.

Reaching behind Sarah’s slender form, Alan released the catch on her bra, drawing the impeding garment from his way. Looking down, he almost sighed as he looked at her wonderfully formed breasts, crowned with pert and now erect pink nipples. Nibbling her way along his jawline, she leaned up towards him, burying his face in her ample cleavage. “Go on Alan.. give in, I know you want me.” And her words were the only justification needed, if any had been needed at all. With that, Alan lifted her just slightly, planting kisses over the tops over her breasts, moving down one side. Sarah sighed as she felt the pleasure starting to ripple through her form, tilting her head down to peck at his temple.

Alan shivered as he felt something akin to a static shock prick where Sarah had kissed, but then did so again more deeply as a feeling of pure ecstacy replaced it. Never had something so absolutely joyous been felt within him, and it filled his body with endorphins and his cock with a roaring torrent of lust. His lips dove forward on Sarah’s tits, wrapping around one of her nipples and sucking gently. Not to let his hand other hand become idle, it roamed over the other, sweeping along the undersides and up across to the top once more, squeezing gently. Flicking his tongue over the delicate flesh beneath, he realized that it was moving at an incredible rate back and forth over the tip. Instinctively he switched back across, giving her other breast the same treatment.

Sarah however was being far from a spectator, her head thrown back as she sighed and enjoyed having her tits pleasured by Alan’s tongue. Letting her own worm across his temple all the while, she suckled gently for a reason not known by Alan. All he knew and needed to was that he was enjoying it more than he could possibly articulate. Cutting short that joy for him, Sarah stood up and grabbed him by his shirt, pushing him up against the table as she practically tore it from his body. “And now for something I’ve wanted to do for a long time.”

He watched as her alabaster form knelt down in front of him, letting her lips form into a coy smirk for an instant before seizing the head of his cock between her meticulously painted lips. Hissing lustfully in pleasure, Alan resisted the urge to buck his hips and send himself all the way down her throat. He didn’t need to the way Sarah was moving her lips and tongue over him, tickling the underside of his prick before swirling around him with it. Tilting her head up just a bit, she looked up and ensured she had Alan’s full attention as she leaned forward and let him sink all the way into her mouth. Unable to hold back the sound in his throat, Alan let out a low moan of pleasure, watching his shaft swallowed down by Sarah Pirel was literally a dream come true.

Alan popped free of Sarah’s mouth audibly, her hand almost immediately encircling it’s length. Slowly jacking him off, she squeezed a little tighter with each stroke. Milking a few beads of precum to the tip, she watched as they snapped off and landed on her tit. Seductively, Sarah raised her hands to the bottoms of her breasts, squeezing them together and then up as her tongue slipped out to lap it off of the spongy flesh. Sarah squeezed him a little more gently than he’d have liked once more, pushing back the climax he felt himself approaching. Then in counterpoint to the briefest pain came the pleasure of her wrapping her sizeable orbs around him, bouncing her body just enough to move his length between them.

Looking down and seeing the unadulterated lust burning in Sarah’s eyes, Alan began to slowly rock his hips, revelling in the feel of her cleavage hugging his prick. Staring down at her, Alan let out a low moan of pleasure, the tension in his shaft beginning anew as he moved between the globes of soft flesh. “Mmm.. have to get you nice and wet now.” And with those words, Sarah tilted down her head, capturing the head of his cock between her luscious lips, sucking softly. Then all at once, she let go of her breasts, heaving her body forward and in a fluid motion, taking Alan all the way down her throat. Bobbing her head along the length of his tool, she pulled wetly at it with her mouth before sliding it back. Just as Alan was reeling from the utter ecstacy he had just felt, Sarah shoved him back onto the table, a sharp pain ringing in his knees as he landed.

Sarah smiled almost sardonically as she climbed up on the table, straddling his waist. “Pleasure is hard to gauge without a little pain. And I...” She paused as she lifted herself over him, wrapping her slender fingers around him once more. “...always make it worth it.” Then, her body sank down, her labia spreading like a gentle flower as he slipped inside of her. Alan now could no longer hold in the moan that had held in his throat for the last few of Sarah’s unexpected turns.

Raising her body off of Alan, she began to bounce her body up and down on top of him. Reaching forward, he brought his hands up to cup her breasts, attempting to lift his hips upward to push his cock deeper into her folds. Feeling his hands on her, Sarah looked down at Alan, speaking in something of a commanding voice. “Get up here and suck them.” And quickly, as if by reflex, Alan’s body complied as he shifted his body. His lips instantly sought out her ample cleavage, sucking as his body moved more quickly and easily under her.

It was now Sarah’s turn to writhe in pleasure, Alan’s shaft filling her deepest recesses as they began to move together. Letting her head lull back, she soaked in the feeling of his tongue moving deftly over her nipples, the delicate flesh soaking in the pleasure. She shifted slightly on him, thrusting her hips back at him as she squeezed her nearly dripping slit down on his cock, grinding her clit against his form as he pumped himself into her. Alan felt somehow spurred on to move more quickly, his lips and tongue working over her tits furiously and then.. by reflex he felt the urge to bite down on her nipples. In doing so, he winced preemptively, expecting some cry of pain. The confusion almost didn’t register as she let out a long sigh of pleasure. He was almost sure it would hurt, but again his thinking was cut off, both by his own pleasure and Sarah’s wispy voice cutting into his ears.

“Mmmm.. I want you to cum for me Alan.. I want you to fill my pussy up right now.” And almost all at once, the wonderful feeling being inside of her, the squeezing wet heat became twice what it was an instant before. He pushed his body against her with all the force he could muster, pounding his cock deep into milking tunnel before driving it in one last time. Releasing a long moan, Alan tensed and crushed his form against hers, his seed blasting from the tip of his prick into Sarah’s tunnel.

Almost screeching like a banshee, Sarah climaxed around Alan’s throbbing shaft, clamping down on it’s swelling form even tighter. With a slight movement, she indicated he needed to move and slowly rose up off of him. Plunging a finger inside of herself, she pulled the cum covered digit out and sucked the gooey mess from it. “Mmm.. we taste pretty good together. Just think how well we could work on the same team.” Sarah snapped her pants back into place and tossed her shirt over her head hastily. “Think about it.” And as quickly as the words fell from her lips, she was gone.

Alan sat there in shock for a moment before he heard footsteps coming down the hallway. Ducking down behind a table, he hastily tossed on his clothes and looked up in the nick of time to see Miss Lexington come in. “Alan! You shouldn’t be here.. the cleanup team will be arriving any second.” Alan nodded politely and muttered and an excuse as he rushed from the classroom, feeling the teacher’s scrutinizing eyes on him, as if she were looking at some wound.

Quickly leaving the school, Alan walked towards home trying to figure out exactly where Sarah fit into the scheme with these ‘Changelings’. What did she mean about them working together? And what was with the black dress and the butterfly wings?! And in a horrifying epiphany, he realized that he had seen this coming in those odd dreams. This was just too much. But he’d have to figure it out, his chryalis had come. He was one of them.

* * *