The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Back to Nature

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. This is an old idea of mine I’m finally getting around to. Expanded it a bit, in a good way I hope. Enjoy.

The forest was a quiet place, away from the hustle and bustle of the city and even some of the larger campgrounds. It seemed to be designed that way, an escape from the rigors of everyday life and a return to a simpler time, a time when humans were always one with nature.

Brooke hated it.

It wasn’t like she was no stranger to exotic outdoor places. Her job took her to quite a few, her services as a financial consultant making her on call for corporations in places like Hong Kong, Thailand, South America and Greece and she enjoyed seeing the sights when the job was done. But she was just used to doing so from the comforts of an air-conditioned bus, not out actually hiking in the woods itself.

Brooke threw a look at Danelle. Her best friend just smiled back as the two marched through the woods. The two were an odd pairing, Brooke a career woman and Danelle an adventurous sportswoman who often acted as a second in those crazy extreme games people liked.

It wasn’t that Brooke wasn’t fun-loving. Out of the office, able to kick back with some light suits that set off her voluptuous form, she could be as free-wheeling as the next girl. But Danelle seemed to get off a bit on the adrenaline rush, something Brooke couldn’t understand.

Right now, Brooke was blaming Danelle for all of this. When her friend had called and suggested a camping trip, Brooke had agreed, under the impression that Danelle meant they could kick back at a lodge by a lake or at least a cabin. It wasn’t until she was here and woefully underpacked that she realized Danelle meant actually hiking into the woods, setting up tents and sleeping under the stars.

Danelle had gotten a good laugh of things as did their guide, a handsome man in his thirties named Brad. Good strong build, dark hair, nice smile, he helped set Brooke a little more at ease, taking her to a local shop he knew about which could provide her with some hiking gear and clothing. Brooke had made it clear she was sending the bill to Danelle.

So, here she was, tromping through the woods, an experience she had sworn never to undergo again after getting lost while at summer camp when she was nine, following Danelle and Brad. She shifted the heavy pack on her shoulders, grateful that she had packed enough bras. She’d seen enough of Brad’s glances to know that she was sweating through her light shirt, enough so that her very ample breasts could be seen. Usually covered under professional suits, they were fit to bursting, pushed up a bit by the straps on her shoulders. She wore dark shorts to showcase a pair of long legs, her curly black hair also stained with sweat, which marred her otherwise perfectly beautiful face.

Danelle, on the other hand, seemed to enjoy the hike, seeming to grow in spirits as it went along. About the same height as Brooke, Danelle’s body was less voluptuous but no less attractive, her face beautiful even when covered in sweat, her light brown hair flowing behind her as she walked. Although by no means small, her chest didn’t spring out as large as Brooke’s, although the tight biking jacket she wore was still stained with enough sweat to show the curves. She also wore light blue shorts, her long legs visible with boots that probably fit her a lot better than Brooke’s last minute purchased ones did.

“Are we anywhere near where we’re supposed to be?” Brooke groaned as she followed the two down the tight path.

“Trust me, Brooke,” Brad smiled. “When you see this place, you’re going to love it. It’ll make everything worthwhile.”

“It’d better,” Brooke muttered under her breath. Danelle fell back a bit so she and Brooke were walking side by side. “You could go a little easier on him,” Danelle said softly.

“Hey, you’re partly to blame for this too,” Brooke said. “You know I’m not an outdoors girl.”

“Maybe not,” Danelle said. “But you can at least try to enjoy yourself.”

“I’ll enjoy myself more when we get to a place I can take a hot shower,” Brooke muttered. She glanced up at the setting sun. “It is getting dark, you know.”

“Don’t worry,” Brad called out as if he’d heard them. “We’re almost there.” Indeed, in a few moments, he was leading both Brooke and Danelle into a lovely clearing near a nice pond. Even Brooke had to admit being taken aback at how gorgeous it was, a small beach leading to the lake itself, rocks around it, perfect green grass all around. It had enough shading from the trees to add to the remoteness of it all but still looked to be in the middle of the wild.

“Wow,” was all Brooke could say.

“Told ya it was awesome,” Danelle grinned as she dumped her pack. She looked over to where Brad was kneeling on the grass, getting his supplies out. “Let’s get set up quick,” he told them. “Then we can settle down for the night.”

* * *

It didn’t take as long as Brooke thought to get the tents set up. There was one small one for Brad and one for her and Danelle, an agreement they had decided upon before setting out that they hoped would work well.

Brooke had also been pleasantly surprised by the way the food they cooked really tasted good. Brad turned out to be a nice chef as long as a raging fire was present and the special candles they’d brought along kept the bugs away, which made Brooke even happier.

“Oooh, this feels good,” Brook groaned as she undid her sandals and slipped them off, letting her feet flow free, rubbing them to get out the aches of the long hike.

“See, this is what getting to nature really means,” Danelle said, rubbing at her hair. “You just can’t appreciate it from a tour bus, no matter what you may think.”

“Maybe,” Broke allowed. “But I still prefer the bus.”

“You’re robbing yourself of a great pleasure,” Brad said. He sat opposite the two women on the other side of the roaring fire. “Where else but the outdoors can you enjoy a night like this, huh? I mean, it’s what you can’t hear that gets you, the whole quiet of the forest coming over you. You can just feel how peaceful the forest is right now, you can feel how peaceful it is, you can hear the quiet peacefulness all around you, the nice, quiet peacefulness all around you, it’s all around you now, you can feel it. The quiet is all around you, the quiet only marred by the fire, that’s really the only other sound you can hear besides my voice is the fire crackling, the fire crackling admist the peace, it adds to the peace, the fire adds to the peace, it adds greatly to the peace, the fire helps make you peaceful.”

Both Brooke and Danelle were staring into the fire, their faces relaxing as Brad’s voice flowed into their ears, the long day of walking making them feel very tired so both were open to Brad’s smooth and soothing words to them. “Yes, it’s very peaceful around you, girls, it feels very, very peaceful around you right now. The nice warmth of the fire and the quiet of the forest is making you feel very much at peace, very much at peace and relaxed, at peace and relaxed, you both feel so much at peace and relaxed, so very much at peace and relaxed, very relaxed. Brooke, Danelle, you both feel so very relaxed, so very, very relaxed, so very relaxed, girls, both so very relaxed. As the warmth of the fire overtakes you both, the quiet of the forest envelops you and you both feel very relaxed, very relaxed, girls, very, very relaxed, so very relaxed. You feel like closing your eyes, girls. You are both so very relaxed and at peace, you just want to close your eyes. Close your eyes, girls, both of you close your eyes and give in to this wonderful peace and relaxation, both of you give in to it, give in to it and relax.”

Brooke and Danelle felt their eyes close as the calm of the fire washed over them both. They both heard Brad’s words flow into their ears but paid them little heed, simply let the relaxation come over both of them........

* * *

Brooke blinked her eyes open as she shuffled in the small tent. Judging from the light flowing in, it was morning, not too late judging from how low the sun was. Brooke frowned. She could have sworn she had closed the tent flap earlier. She heard some noises outside and realized Danelle must have gotten up already and started working on things. Throwing on a shirt, shorts and boots, Brooke stepped out of the tent.

She started as she saw Danelle. Her friend was calmly wandering around the campground completely naked. Her pert but firm breasts were exposed and her tight ass wiggled a bit as she set up some of the pans near the fireplace Brooke knew Danelle didn’t have big hang-ups about that, she slept in the nude but this was broad daylight. “Are you crazy?” she hissed.

“Chill,” Danelle laughed. “I’ve heard about Brad. He likes to start every day with a long hike, trust me, he won’t be back for hours.”

“Yeah, but still—” Brooke just kept staring at Danelle, not believing her friend was so comfortable being naked out in the open like this.

“Hey, this is nature, right? I just feel like getting back to it a bit. Relax, I’ll throw some clothes on in a minute. First, I want to take a swim. Wanna join me?”

“Ah, no thanks,” Brooke shook her head. “I’m—I’m going to go for a quick walk, okay?”

“Suit yourself,” Danelle shrugged. “Later.”

Brooke trudged off and down the small path, shaking her head. Damn, Danelle could still shock her at times and this was one of them. True, she’d always been a bit more overt but this was new. It was odd, Brooke was less bothered by her friend being naked in the open and more struck by how intriguing Danelle’s nudity seemed to her.

Brooke hadn’t gotten too far from the camp when she saw a familiar figure nearby. “Hey, Brad,” she said, coming towards the guide. He was dressed only in shirts and shorts and Brooke couldn’t help but admire that great chiseled body. Danelle had assured her that she and Brad were only friends but she knew she had to be interested in this hunk. Brooke certainly was.

“Hey,” Brad nodded as they came to a stop near a tree. “Just finishing up my hike.”

“Um, maybe you’d better go a while longer,” Brooke said. She didn’t want to have Danelle embarrassed by having him walk on her stark naked.

“Why?” Brad asked.

“Um, Danelle’s doing a little nudity back there.” Brooke couldn’t believe she’d told him but she knew she had to stop him from going back somehow and this was the best she could do.

“Really?” Brad said, raising an eyebrow. “That’s certainly interesting. Didn’t think she had it in her.”

“Well, Danelle’s always been more open to stuff like that,” Brooke shrugged.

“And you haven’t?” Brad asked.

“I just don’t feel.....comfortable being that way,” Brooke shrugged.

“Well, it’s not hard to understand why she’s doing it,” Brad said. “I guess it relaxes her. Kind of like the fire.”

Brooke felt a thrill come over her body and she looked up at Brad. “The fire?” she said softly as she looked right into Brad’s eyes.

“Yes, the fire,” Brad said in a soothing voice. “You remember the fire, Brooke, you remember how it relaxes you, you remember how the fire relaxes you and makes you feel so peaceful and at ease and relaxed, the fire relaxes you, Brooke, you feel relaxed, Brooke, relaxed like with the fire, Brooke, relaxed like with the fire.”

“Relaxed......” Brooke whispered, her eyes sliding shut. Her head slumped slightly as Brad took her gently. He figured Brooke might be a slightly tougher nut to crack although she had gone under as easily as Danelle had. Too much of the button-down businesswoman in her. Well, he could change that, he guessed.

“You’re so relaxed now, Brooke,” he whispered into her ear. “So very relaxed and at peace. So at peace. The forest makes you peaceful, Brooke, you enjoy feeling the forest relaxing you. You want the forest to relax you more, don’t you, Brooke?”

“Yes.....” she nodded, dark curls falling over her gorgeous face.

“You must let the forest envelop you completely, Brooke,” Brad went on. “You must let it envelop you completely and to do that, you must be naked. You must be naked, Brooke, you must be naked to let the forest envelop you, you must be naked so the peace of the forest can cover you just like you want it to. You want to be at peace, Brooke, so you want to be nude, you want to be nude, Brooke, you want to be nude.”

“Yes....Nude.....” Brooke whispered. Slowly, she pulled her shirt over her head, exposing her incredible breasts. They were so large and inviting that Brad had to stop himself from grabbing them immediately. He waited for her to drop her shorts and panties, exposing her dark tuft. Licking his lips, Brad went on.

“Broke, you feel so good right now, so relaxed and peaceful. You feel the forest envelop you now, the forest covering you completely. And it makes you feel aroused, Brooke, you feel very, very aroused as you feel it envelop you, so aroused, Brooke, so very, very aroused.”

Brooke moaned as she felt it, felt the arousal build within her body. She let her hands drift over her body, running past her large breasts and to her pussy, rubbing it lightly and that was all Brad needed. He dropped his shorts in an instant and was moving to Brooke, pulling her into a kiss. She seemed stunned at first, but responded, working her tongue into his mouth as he lifted her up, hands on her buttocks, rubbing them lightly as he lifted her up a bit.

He moved Brooke against a nearby tree, her back rubbing against the bark as he moved his cock into her, sliding it into her tight passage and started pumping. Brooke groaned as she felt him go at her, his cock working its way into her, pushing easily in and out of her pussy. Brad moved his face to her amazing chest, licking at her tits with glee, his tongue tickling the nipples as he rammed in and out of Brooke. She groaned louder, feet flat on the ground, Brad’s hands mashing her buttocks, sucking on one tit as he kept on going. It had been a long time since she’d last been with anyone and she soon felt the arousal flowing around her, more with every suck on a tit and pump of cock into her pussy. Brooke slammed her head against the tree and yelled as she felt herself orgasm, Brad keeping on licking and sucking on her tits even as he blew his wad into her.

He set her on the ground, her face in ecstasy as he moved his mouth to her ear. “When you wake up, you won’t remember this,” he whispered. “But you will remember......”

* * *

Danelle sighed as she climbed out of the water. Damn, that little swim felt good, really got the kinks out. She moved to pick up a towel and then stopped. Why not let herself dry naturally? What the hell? Shrugging, she let her light brown hair flow behind her as she closed her eyes and spread out her arms, letting the sun and wind blow around her naked body, tiny chills when it hit the water soaking her skin.

“Now, that is a damn good morning wake-up call,” she heard Brad’s voice say and yelped. Her eyes came open and she saw Brad walking towards her. She raised her eyebrows a bit as she saw him naked. Damn, his cock was nice, not hard but still big and she wondered what it would be like to have it in her.

She shook it off as she realized she wasn’t making any moves to cover herself. Well, if he wanted to flaunt so could she. She put her hands on her shapely hips, thrusting herself forward a bit and smiled. “Run into Brooke back there? She went for a walk.”

“Nah, didn’t see her,” Brad smoothly lied. “So, just gone for a swim?”

“Yeah, it was good,” Danelle nodded. “Really made me feel like getting back to nature.”

“Not like fire, though,” Brad smiled, looking her in the eyes.

“What?” Danelle said softly, staring right back.

“Not like fire, Danelle,” Brad repeated. “The fire from last night, the fire that made you feel so relaxed, Danelle, so very, very relaxed, so very relaxed, Danelle, so relaxed.”

Danelle was a much better subject than Brooke, her eyes were shut and her face relaxed in seconds. Brad had heard about her more outgoing ways and that played into his hands here. “So relaxed now, Danelle, so peaceful and at ease with the forest. You feel so open here, don’t you, Danelle?”

“Yeah....” she said, a tiny smile on her face.

“Yeah, so open and natural, Danelle. Aroused and natural, Danelle, very aroused and natural, aroused and natural, Danelle, it’s natural for you to be aroused, it’s natural for you to be aroused right now. Let yourself do what you want now, Danelle, let the arousal take hold of you so you can do what you want.”

Brad was pleasantly surprised when Danelle fell to her knees before him and took his cock into her mouth. She placed it inside and started to lick at it, the shaft hardening in seconds under her expert tongue, licking at the penis as Brad groaned in satisfaction. He held onto Danelle’s wet hair, letting her suck him off expertly, lips sliding up and down the shaft with fervor, licking and sucking away. Brad had been hot ever since his little session with Brooke earlier and felt himself building faster than her thought. Danelle was quite the little cock-sucker, tickling his balls as she pushed his rod into her mouth further and further. With a grunt, Brad came, shooting his wad down Danelle’s throat and letting her swallow every drop.

Brad pulled out of Danelle, standing her up. “Listen to me, Danelle. Listen carefully......”

* * *

Danelle opened her eyes as she looked at Brad sitting near the tents. A snap got her attention and she looked up to see Brooke move into the area. Her friend was wearing only boots, her clothes in her hands as she walked into the camp, large breasts bouncing with every step. “Decided to join our little nudist camp?” Danelle smiled.

“Just felt natural,” Brooke said, walking over to the tent. She bent over to put the clothes inside, showing it off to a smiling Brad, whose mind was already racing ahead.

* * *

It was an interesting day, the three taking a swim and enjoying the quiet, neither of the girls really concerned they were showing their naked bodies off to a guy they just met yesterday. It finally came time for dinner, another surprisingly well cooked affair which they enjoyed greatly.

“Ah, I almost wish we didn’t have to go home tomorrow,” Danelle sighed.

“I know, I would have liked to enjoy it more myself,” Brooke smiled. “Can’t believe I’m thinking that right now.”

“Guess we’ll have to enjoy ourselves while we can,” Brad smiled. “Look at the fire, girls.” Danelle and Brooke looked at the flames and instantly their faces went blank. “Listen carefully, girls,” Brad said. “Listen and know this is natural, this is all natural.......”

* * *

Brooke blinked as she realized she was in her tent. Hmm, she didn’t remember even coming in here but she guess she did. She glanced to her side to see Danelle looking at her with an odd expression in her eyes. It took Brooke a moment to realize it was lust and another to realize she was feeling the exact same thing.

Neither knew who started it, all they knew was that in moments they were kissing, Danelle moving onto Brooke’s body and kissing her hard on the lips, Brooke’s hands moving up to squeeze Danelle’s tight cheeks, pushing her up a bit so she could lick at the tight breasts a bit, Danelle’s body rubbing on Brooke’s tits.

Danelle brook off and moved down Brooke’s body. She paused at her amazing breasts, moving down to lick at the soft curves, tongue tickling the nipples as she rubbed herself against Brooke. “Oh, God, that feels so good,” Brooke whispered. “So right, so—”

“Natural?” Danelle smiled. “Then you’ll love this.” She spun herself around so they were in a 69 position and immediately started licking at one another, tongues tickling at pussy. They rubbed themselves up and down, Brooke’s heavy breasts pushing on Danelle’s torso as Danelle’s pert ones rubbed on Brooke’s. Each was licking away at the other’s pussy, Danelle adding a little thrill by rubbing fingers in Brooke’s clit to open her up while Brooke rubbed at Danelle’s exposed ass, parting the cheeks to let her tongue gain full access at her pussy. Each of them kept at it, buried in the other’s womanhood, tongues working furiously until each hit paydirt, Brooke coming first onto Danelle’s fingers and tongue moments before Danelle erupted onto Brooke’s face.

The two had swung themselves around, kissing each other when the tent flap opened and Brad entered with a smile. Neither woman thought this wrong, they both accepted the handsome man inside. He moved to Brooke first, kissing her long and hard on the mouth, then moving to Danelle with a longer kiss. He moved Danelle down onto the ground and moved up, parting those strong legs to showcase her pussy just as he slid his cock into it.

Brad started pumping, working his cock in and out of Danelle with firm and strong strokes, moving down to kiss her breasts as her legs hooked around his waist. Brooke moved onto her, moving her face onto Danelle’s face, letting her friend be able to lick her while at the same time, sitting up enough for Brad to be able to get at her breasts. Brad loved it, his hands moving up and holding Brooke’s tits hard for handholds while he kept fucking Danelle. Brooke’s hands moved down to Danelle’s body, sliding enough to rub at the breasts. It was a nice sight for Brad, his cock ramming into Danelle while he licked and kneaded Brooke’s tits while Brooke massaged Danelle’s chest while Danelle licked her out. It wasn’t long until he came inside of Danelle, seconds before her tongue ignited an orgasm from Brooke, juices spilling onto her face. The tent shuddered under the combined orgasm.

Brad brought his cock out to Danelle and smiled, leaning down to whisper to both women. In moments, another interesting position was gained, Brooke burying her face in Danelle’s pussy, Danelle on her back and moaning at the tongue bath. Meanwhile, Brad got Brooke on her knees and slid his cock into her nice ass, gripping the cheeks for strength as he went at it.

Brad smiled at how well things were going. He’d thought he’d have to put both girls under tomorrow and make them forget everything. However, things had gone so well, maybe he could implant some deep suggestions that both girls thought this very natural and couldn’t wait to go camping again. It might even make both a little more randy when they got back to their regular jobs. That was something else. For now, Brad intended to make sure Brooke and Danelle would enjoy the great outdoors in a way neither could dream. Or maybe they could, the next time they took a walk in the woods.