The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A BAD NIGHT. A SHORT STORY.

BY THE SLAVER.

Martin Day walked down the side street on his way home, the side street was cooled and dark, not the place to really by safe. But Martin didn’t care, he had had one hell of a night out and he thought it couldn’t get weirs. But he was wrong.

The black van stopped at the top end of the side street and two men dressed in black rubber got out. The two men followed Martin down the side street, moving quartile and fast the two men were soon behind Martin. One of the men pulled something from one of his pockets.

Suddenly Chloroform socked rag was shoved over Martin’s mouth, Martin kicked and screamed, but he couldn’t put up much of a fight. Martin felt himself getting light-headed, he struggles to remain conscious. Finally Martin falls senseless into the arms of his attackers. His limp form is hoisted onto one of his attacker’s shoulders, and carried to the waiting black van. The van then drives away.

* * *

Martin woke to find that he was in darkness and could not move he felt very cold and could hear the faint noise of traffic. He tried to look around, but found he could not move his head.

Suddenly there was a bright light, after the glare had dead down Martin could see he was in a smallish room with stone walls, one door and no windows.

Now Martin could see why he could not move, he was tied to a large wooden ST. Andrew’s cross that stood in the middle of the stone room. His head was bound to a thick wooden beam that was joined to the roof. There was something’s to one side of the room, but they were out of Martin’s line of sight.

He then noticed that someone was standing in the doorway. The figure in the doorway entered the room. Martin gasped. It was a small man with a broad physique. Short brown hair stuck up from his head in tufts. His black eyes were like small stones in the snow. He regarded Day with a shadowy scowl, Day imagined that it was his customary expression, one that was set in stone. When he spoke, he had a voice to match his appearance, deep and gruff with singularly unpleasant undertones.

“Welcome, my new slave. Welcome to your new life.” He said, walking over to Martin and kissing him on the check.

“Fuck off, you fucking gay basted.” Shouted Martin, trying to move his head away.

“Tut tut, that no way to talk to your master. We will have to do something about that mouth of yours.” The figure added. He snapped his fingers. Into the room walked one of the men that had kidnapped Martin. He was carrying a dildo gag, he thrust the dildo into Day’s mouth and farsend it in place at the back of his head.

“And just for that out burst you are to by punished, before I take over your mind and body.” Said master. He snapped his fingers again. The second rubber guy came into the room, he was carrying a black object, and what looked like an open metal ring, about ¼” wide. He gave both of these to master.

Master stepped over to Day, who was trying to get free from the cross he was tied to, but he couldn’t. Master reached ford and grabbed hold of Martin’s balls, and pulled them away from Day’s body. Day let out a muffed scream, master took no notice. He then slipped the open ring behind Martin’s balls, and snapped it shut and then let go of his balls.

“There, that should stop you from cumming till I let you.” Said master.

Master then held up the black object, it was called a “COCK SOCK”, it slid onto a cock. What made it special was that it was lined with tiny fibers that vibrated the sensitive skin of a dick. Master slipped the sock onto Martin’s soft dick, and turned it on low.

The sock held Day’s cock and balls tightly with no trouble, the vibrating of the sock forced Martin into an erect state, but because of the ring behind his balls he could not have a orgasm. He tried to shake the thing off his dick, but he was bound to tightly to the ST. Andrew’s cross.

Martin’s dick was firm now, the sock fitted his cock and balls like a glove, making Day stay hard. But the thing was starting to feel unpleasant, it felt like a 100 ants crawling all over his boner, plus he wanted to cum. Master stepped back and looked at Martin.

“There that should do. An hour and a half of the sock will bring you in line, ready for you training.” Purred master, as he and the two men left the room. Once the door was closed the light dimmed till there was only a very low amount of light. On the wall oppressive Day a counter lit up.

90

89

88

87

As the minutes ticked by Martin’s need to cum got greater, and greater. He could feel the ring biting into the base of his dick, and the unpleasant feeling of the brushes on his dick had turned painful. He screamed for the sock to be turned off, but the dildo strapped in his mouth muffled his cries.

71

70

69

68

The clock slowly counted down the time left. Martin was now sweating, his head was spinning and his dick was in great pain with the need to cum, and the ring biting into the base of his balls. He could not see straight.

55

54

53

52

The physical pain was unbearable; his muffled cries had stopped, tears run down his checks. He had lost feeling in his dick.

41

40

39

38

Martin tried not to pass out, he must fight what is happening to him, and he must get out of here.

20

19

18

17

Not long now if he could just hold out a little longer, he must last a little longer. He must.

4

3

2

1

0

A buzzer sounded, the door opened and master walked into the cell. Also the two rubber men entered the room. Day didn’t notice the three men enter, the pain in his dick was too great. Master reached forward and removed the ring and The Cock Sock from Martin’s dick. Day let out a muffled cry.

Master nodded to the two men, they brought a large screen in front of Martin. The screen was turned on, a spinning blue spiral appeared on the screen.

Martin’s eyes fell on the spiral, he tried to look away, but his eyes were locked on the spinning spiral. M aster took something from his pocket, and walked behind Martin.

“This is just a little something that will help put you under my control. You will be made into a willing sex slave, and total bottom.” Master injects the drug straight into Day’s neck.

The effects of the drug and the spinning spiral soon take hold. Martin’s expression starts to soften. His face becomes passive, blissful even, his eyes glaze over.

Everything just fades away, Martin feels so content, so peaceful. It’s getting so much harder to remember anything now…. His memory is slipping away, it’s so easy to obey and trust. Finally Martin’s mind is totally empty. There is nothing but the sound of his master’s voice.

Day never really had a chance. He is now totally submissive, almost child like, with a blissful smile on his face. He is now nothing but a willing sex slave.

Just serve and obey, it was obvious now … he had to just serve and obey. That was all he had to do, serve and obey.

Master reached forward and begins to jurk Martin off, the physical pleasure he is receiving makes Martin succumb to master even more. Master continues his ministrations on Martin’s rod, until he finally cums. As Day’s dick erupts, the process copulates itself, Day is now a docile sex slave.

Master clicks his fingers, the two-rubber men release Martin from the ST. Andrew’s cross, and removed the dildo gag from his mouth.

“On your knees and please me slave.” Ordered master. Without a word, Martin opened master’s pants to let a semi-hard 8″ cock fall out, he then kneels in front of master and begins to give him a blow job. The obvious physical pleasure of Martin’s mouth bringing him to orgasm is to much for master. A short time later master ejaculate spurt after spurt of cum straight down Martins throat. As he gulps down master’s cum the last of his free will leaves him. Master pulls his dick out of Day’s mouth.

“Stand slave.” Said master. Martin stood up, master took Martin’s arm and lead him out of the cell.

A short time later Martin was laying on his front, tied to a fuck bench. Just before he was tied to the bench, master had shoved Martin’s head completely. Martin was sucking on one of the rubber men’s dicks. Suddenly the guy let out a cry as he shot his load down Day’s throat. He then put his dick away and left the room. Shortly after that master entered the room, he was naked and his 9″ uncut dick was rock hard. He walked over and stood between Martin’s legs. Master spit on his dick, and into Martins hole. He then plunged his hard wet dick into Martin’s wet ass.

“AAAAhhhh ffuuuccc…. That hurts.” Cried Martin.

“Just hurts the once slave, relax and take it like a man.” Replied master, as he speeded up his thrusts.

Suddenly Martin was lost in the ecstasy of what was happening to him, the sexual sensations took his breath away. He could feel his dick, which was through a hole in the bench hardening. He could feel the rubber tube on his dick to catch his spunk. Master let out a loud scream, he ached his back thrust his dick in deeper and spewed shot after shot of cum into Martin’s ass. All Martin could do now was whimper to be fucked some more. Then an orgasm bit Martin, and he to shot a great load of spunk into the rubber tube on his dick.

After master had finished with his ass, and the full rubber tube was removed from his dick, Martin was take to another room. Where he was told to put on the rubber suit that was on the table. Ten minutes later Martin came out of the room in the rubber suit, he could feel the built in butt plug going in and out of his ass as he walked.

Martin was now in the control of master now. His old life was gone. Perhaps it wasn’t such A BAD NIGHT after all.

THE END.