The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bait and Switch

I wasn’t the type to “cruise the park scene” usually, but the newspaper stories about police stings on gays -and of some “incidental injuries” to the men being stung-convinced me I needed to take action. I didn’t have any bad feelings in particular towards police officers or law enforcement in general—in fact, I had closely followed the exploits of the police for a number of years.

I knew the police consider public decency a major concern, especially here in small town America. Well, not really small town, more like suburbia. Anyway, illicit sex in parks was definitely unacceptable, and since Arbor Park is so notorious it was the first focus of our men in blue. Actually it was the particular focus of one man in blue especially, Officer Tony J Andrews, or TJ as he was known by others on the force.

Officer Andrews was late 20s or early 30s, with closed cropped black hair and ice blue eyes. He had a boy next door look to die for and a body ripped from working out 5 days a week. His specialty was vice and he was very effective at busting guys cruising the park with his hard to resist boy next-door good looks. I suspect he got off on flashing his thick 7 inch dick at guys, watching them salivate and then putting the cuffs on them, but I don’t know for sure. All I knew was I was going to stop him but good.

You might be smirking thinking how crazy I must be to take on a cop doing his job, but you see, it’s different for me. I have an advantage. I know who Officer TJ Andrews is. I’ve seen him at the gym, seen him strutting his stuff and sneering at the furtive glances he gets from men in the gym. Worse, he puffs up whenever a hot woman approaches and the women, they totally fall for it. Like I said, I never saw more than just his classic outfit, sweats and a tee, because Officer Andrews never showered at the gym. Officer Andrews never noticed me-I keep to myself and whip through my routine-but I have carefully observed him for over three months.

I knew he worked third shift. I knew he came in to the gym times a week, first thing in the morning to do his 30 minutes on the treadmill, then machines, then free weights, then treadmill again. I knew he came in later on Sundays and Mondays and that these were his “days off.”

Arbor Park is a 7 acre park on the east side of town where, in the dark of night, tall trees, winding paths and low slung shrubs provide the perfect cruising ground. On warm summer nights the action could be intense. That end of July the action was intense due to a mid summer heat wave. Seemed everyone was in the mood for a little love under the shrubs.

I’d been cruising the parks every Thursday, Friday and Saturday night for weeks waiting for my chance to spring my trap. TJ couldn’t cruise the park every night or even every weekend, too many people would get wise and he wouldn’t be able to get his “collar.” I was thinking of going home that Saturday to wait until next week when low and behold, if I didn’t see Officer TJ Andrews loping along one of the less well-worn paths.

I’m not a gay god, but at 6′1 185 with a stocky build and green eyes, I get my share of life’s goodies. Anyway, since I’m here, I’m fair game for everyone, including our friendly policeman. I quickly started walking toward our not so friendly subject, matching his pace but taking care to quietly come up from behind.

TJ kept on until he reached one of the most popular areas of the park, an especially dark little patch ironically called “Heaven’s Gate” for its notorious pleasures. He slowed and sidled up to a tree to size up the action, not noticing that I was slowly approaching from behind. He looked around seeming to scan for his next victim and didn’t expect the brilliant flash that him when I jumped out and popped my camera flash in his face.

“Cops!” I screamed.

“What the f—” he started to say as he flailed his arms around trying to grab for me. The rest of the guys present in the spot were yelling and swearing and took off thinking it was a bust. It was, but not for them.

“Shshssshshhhh” the pepper spray hissed out of the can and splattered on TJ’s still recovering eyes.

“Ahhh! Shit! I’m going to get you motherfucker!” Andrews screamed and charged forward. I stepped to the side and put my leg out tripping him as he rushed forward. He went falling, arms still flailing, down to the ground, managing to catch himself on his hands but getting scraped up in the process. I quickly jumped on his back and slammed him down on the ground, my left hand grabbing his right (I figured he was right handed) and pinning his left arm under me while I reached around with the ether soaked wash cloth I’d prepared specially for this moment.

“Mmmm! Nngh! Unnnhhhhh...” Andrews struggled as the ether quickly did its work. He almost threw me off, but the combined effect of the surprise the pepper spray and the ether were enough to give me just the edge I needed. As Andrews slumped to the ground for real I kept the ether soaked rag to his face for just a few more seconds, just to make sure.

When I was sure he was out, I got up on my knees, pulled out the syringe of hypnotic agent in my pocket, and with a hearty sigh, plunged it into Andrews’ ass. The deed was done.

Officer Andrews awoke to find he was lying naked on a specially crafted bench in my basement. A red light was the only source of illumination, casting shadows over the walls. It didn’t matter as Andrews was in a leather hood, with zip openings for eyes, mouth and nose. The zip for the eyes was closed but the others were open. I admit it, I wanted to make sure he didn’t die from asphyxiation. That would be no fun. The leather restrains on the bench would make sure he couldn’t use his considerable strength to attempt an escape.

“Ohhh,” he groaned as he started to wake. “What happen.. huh? What’s up? Where am I? What’s going on here?” and then it hit him—“WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY CLOTHES!! LET ME UP YOU ASSHOLE!!”

“Now now Officer, that’s not a nice way to speak!!” I chuckled as I watched him squirm.

“Who are you? Who are you? You motherfucker! You better let me up and pronto faggot!!” The anger in his voice was raw. He bucked and squirmed at the leather restraints but it did no good. “Take this fucking thing off my face you motherfucker! I want to see your face!”

“Shut the fuck up, Officer!” I said.

“Fuck you! Owww!!!” he screamed as I grabbed and twisted his balls. “Ok, ok!”

I kept the pressure on his hefty nuts as I spoke to him. “Now listen, you’re going to do everything I say, or I’ll hurt you worse than this, understand?” I gave his nuts another twist.

“Ah Ah Ah, ok ok ok! FUCK!”

“I’m going to open your little eye holes now and you’re going to have a little light show. Hope you enjoy it, Officer.”

Taking a set of goggles from my workbench, I turned and unzipped each of the eye holes on Andrew’s leather mask. His eyes squinted as they adjusted to the light in the room. There was just a touch of fear in them, but this quickly disappeared as the goggles snugged onto the bridge of his nose. I pulled the elastic strap and slipped it under the back of his head to secure the goggles in place. A slim black electric cord dangled off one side of the goggles, its slack trailing along the floor to the machine.

“Hey, what the fuck are you doing! What’s going on?! Let me outta here you fag!” Andrews again was squirming.

“Snap!” the first toggle switch flicked, then the second and the third. A mechanical whirr revved up as the goggles started flashing flickering lights of many shades and hues.

“ Stop, just stop now! You’re in big fucking trouble! Stop now!!” Andrews was getting a worried sound to his voice. Unfortunately, I wasn’t going to stop.

Andrews didn’t see the new syringe, loaded up with a special cocktail of drugs that I jabbed into his thigh. All he saw was lights.

It had taken a lot of work to get to this point. Andrews strapped down on my special “shaping” bench, doped up with hypnotics and will-shredding agents, forced to watch a specially designed trance induction program that left him completely open to suggestion.

As the drugs kicked in, Andrews struggling slowly faded until he was moaning softly and lying still on the bench. Time to start our work together.

“Officer Andrews, can you hear me?”

“Yes, I hear you”

“You will listen to only my voice. You find my voice compelling. You find you must obey my voice. You will obey completely. You will obey willingly. When you obey you will feel full of strength and vitality. If you disobey you feel weak. You feel sick. You feel anxious. You will always obey to avoid these awful feelings, do you understand?”

“Yes. I will obey your voice. Don’t want to feel weak.”

I stopped to look at Andrews. His body really was fantastic. Big smooth pecs and a six- pack abdomen. A little treasure trail swirled down to a healthy bush and the long thick tube that was his dick. His balls hung down between his exposed thighs. His cock lay off to the right, twitching in time with his heartbeat. His thighs were large and muscled and covered with a light coat of black hair. His calfs were similarly toned and stretched down to his size 11 feet. I hadn’t spent as much time looking while I strapped him in, but his butt was a marvel of high and tight with a faint trace of hair along the crack.

“Listen Officer Andrews. You will listen and believe all I tell you for it is the truth. Your truth. The only truth. You will listen and know that I am telling you the truth, do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand” he sighed.

“Soon Officer Andrews, you will fall asleep. When you wake up you will feel anxious. You will feel sick with anxiety and a horrible sense of emptiness. The only thing that will ease your anxiety is find something to fill the horrible emptiness you feel. The only thing that can fill the emptiness is a penis. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand”

“Say it back to me.”

“I will feel anxious and empty, the only thing that can fill the emptiness is a penis.”

“Good Officer Andrews. The only penis that can really fill you is the penis of the first man you will see when you awaken. This man is your master. Your master’s penis is the only penis that can make you well. You will obey your master at all times and thank him for everytime he fills your mouth or your ass with his penis. Do you understand?”

“My master’s penis is the only penis that can make me well. I will obey at all times.”

“Officer Andrews, you will know that you are straight, not gay, and you will feel conflicted about this, you will feel disgusted with this, but it will not change the way you feel, what you do or the fact that you must obey your master. Obeying your master feels good. It makes your penis hard. Even so, you will remain the same man in every other way except for the need for your master’s penis and to be obedient to him. Do you understand?”

“I understand.”

“Good, you will always address your master as Sir, or Master. You will not be able to function sexually without your master’s permission. You will not tell anyone of your master unless you are specifically told to. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I will address my master as Sir, I will not tell anyone of my master. I cannot have sex without my master’s permission.”

“Very good Officer Andrews. Now sleep.”

Bait & Switch 2

(Thanks to those who encouraged me on this story!)

Officer Andrews was out for three hours before the first stirrings of consciousness began to register on his face. His lips, until now still, started to twitch. A long sigh quickly turned into a moan and his eyes flinched as the effects of the drug no longer dampened his senses.

The ground on which he lay was pungent and moist from the light covering of dew the early morning fog had deposited. Arbor Park was all but empty, the occasional jogger breaking the stillness and contrasting against the chirping of the waking birds.

“Mmm...unhh, wh..ooo”

“Andrews? Andrews? What the fuck happened here?” Officer Dan Cobb rushed to the side of his prone partner, noted as missing after not reporting back after his shift ended at 7am.

“Andrews! Are you all right? What happened man? Who did this to you?”

TJ, his head throbbing, squinted as he tried to look up at the face of his trusted partner. His thoughts were jumbled. Where was he? How did he get here? The effects of the conditioning drugs had left him unsure of the events of the night before. He was vaguely anxious.

“Cobb? Is that you? Cobb... oh, mmmnh...”

Andrews body jerked as the puke burst out of his stomach. Cobb was caught by some of the projected fluid as his partner curled into a ball.

“Oh god, my stomach!” And more puking.

“Jesus TJ! It’s okay man, I’m going to get you outta here. We gotta get you to a doctor.” Having said that, Cobb powerfully lifted his partner up, over his shoulder and hurriedly headed out to the cruiser in the parking lot. Andrews, head hanging over the back of Cobb’s muscled shoulders felt his stomach tighted and cramp-another burst of vomit. Why was this happening to him? What had happened to him? It was all a blur.

The whirr and click of the medical monitors were background to the doctor, talking to Cobb.

“Do you know if he had a drug problem? I mean, he has a couple of injection sites, bruising on the buttock and in the thigh. Have you ever known him to abuse injection drugs?”

“No, I don’t believe he’d ever use drugs. TJ was on the up and up. He was always someone I felt I could look up to.” Andrews’ eyes slowly opened, blinking to adjust to the medium light of his hospital room. An IV drip snaked from his arm to the hanging saline bag, bring his metabolites back into balance, clearing his mind. As he looked around, he felt again that vague sense of unease, something missing, a need unfilled. While his body wasn’t too sore, he felt drained and could still feel the cramping in his gut.

“TJ! You’re awake! How are ya man?” Cobb clambered over and pawed his partner’s shoulder.

“I’m tired” said Andrews. “Where am I?”

“St. Mark’s. Do you know what happened to you last night? You had the whole 3rd watch looking for you for over three hours.”

“I don’t know, I can’t remember much. Am I hurt bad?”

“The Doc says you’re going to be okay, just need to rest up a for a few days. He’s ordering you home for a week.”

“Fine” Andrews heard himself say, then drifted off, back into the dark.

Officer Andrews was sent home the next day. The doctors treating him felt they had observed him long enough to say his medical condition was stable. While he had been given an office “clean bill of health” he did not feel himself. He was troubled by a growing anxiety, a sense of missing something, that he couldn’t place his finger on. As he entered his condo, he felt a rush of relief to be back at home, in a comfortable familiar place. Switching on the TV, he lay down on the sofa to tune out with sports for a while, but the anxiety he felt made it impossible for him to relax.

Andrews slipped his hand down the front of his jeans and fondled himself. Sometimes all he needed was a good session when he felt this way. He continued to massage his flaccid penis. “Just think about those ladies,” he told himself. But no matter how well he was doing in his fantasy, his equipment remained soft, unable to flex into the tool he knew it to be. After an hour of this frustration, he couldn’t continue. Looking around his living room, he saw his gym bag, left from the other day, sitting on the floor.

“That’s it,” he thought. “I’ll hit the weights, see if I can get some of this nervous energy out. I’ll feel better after I get some sets in.” With that, his next step toward submission was taken.

As he stepped, gym bag in hand, towards the door, the phone rang.

“Hello?”

“TJ?”

“Yeah, this is TJ.”

“Hey bud, how ya doing?” TJ recognized the voice of his partner Officer Dan Cobb.

“I’m okay, I’m just heading out the door to hit the weights.”

“Sounds good man, need a spotter?” Cobb asked.

“Nah, think I’ll just take it easy today” Andews said, “I still feel a little under the weather. I’m hoping getting back to the gym will cure that.”

“Ok man, but listen, give me a call later. Let’s go out and shoot some racks.” Pool games had always been a good-natured competition between the two of them.

“Will do. Catch you later then.” Andrews hung up the phone. His stomach was in knots. Why was he feeling so anxious? “Fuck it,” he thought, “time to hit the weights.”

With that he stepped out into the hall, and into his future.