The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Baked Wares

I’m not sure exactly when it was that I realized it but somewhere along the way, I realized someone was watching us and don’t ask me how I knew that but I had the feeling that the only reason that I knew it was because someone wanted me to know it.

It was a hot summer day and even the usual clouds that crept inland overnight couldn’t fight their way past the heat so when me and my roommates awoke, it was already a bright, sunny day. “What do you want to do?” I asked my roommate Kelly.

She shook her head. “I don’t know,” she said. “How ’bout you?”

Instead of answering, I turned to my other roommate, Cathy. “How about you?” I asked. “You got anything on your list to do?”

Cathy shook her head. “Not me,” she said. “I’m completely open.”

That was hardly a surprise. Cathy was pretty much go along and get get along. “Well if you guys don’t have anything you want to do, I’ve got an idea.”

“Yeah,” asked Kelly, “what’s that?”

“Let’s go to the beach and work on our tans and who knows, maybe we’ll even meet some cute guys.”

“Cute guys are fine,” Kelly said. “Just so long as they’re not too full of themselves.”

“Yeah,” Cathy agreed. “That would be bad.”

“Well if that’s the way they’re going to be, I think we know how to handle that.”

The three of us laughed at that. Boys could be ... well boys could be boys and boys were fun enough to have around but if you were good enough looking, and as far as I was concerned, that meant all three of us, but if you were good enough looking, you knew how to put boys in their place if you had to.

“So what about it?” I asked again.

“Sure,” Kelly said.

“I’m in,” Cathy agreed.

Of course she was. If Kelly and me were going to the beach then I had little doubt that Cathy would be coming right along too.

“Come on,” I said. “Let’s go.”

Of course it’s never really that easy. You can’t just pick up and go to the beach at a moments notice. There are, of course, certain things that need to be done. You’ve got to get your sun tan oil out and you need something to drink. Sun glasses and maybe a hat are a must and of course you’ve got to make sure your bikini looks just right. It’s nice to show a little something off but you don’t want to show everything.

Still, it wasn’t long before we were on our way and even though a number of people had gotten there before us, there were still some good spots to be had so all in all, we were doing fine. We laid out our towels and we pretended we didn’t notice the boys that were watching us as we got ready for our day in the sun.

Like I said, I’m not exactly sure when I realized it but somewhere along the way I knew someone was watching us.

I was in the middle with Kelly on my left and Cathy on my right and all three of us were lying there face down when I suddenly got this urge to undo my top. I mean hey, undoing my top, it’s not like it’s the first time I’d ever done that. I mean a girl doesn’t want to have tan lines now, does she, but I’d never done it in public. Well maybe I had in public but not there on a public beach but there I was reaching behind me and pulling on the drawstring and as I did, I felt my top become lax around my body and somehow I knew Kelly and Cathy were doing the very same thing.

I settled back down again.

I knew I shouldn’t have untied my top but it wasn’t like I was actually showing anything. I was just lying there in the sun and working on my tan.

I’d undone the one drawstring that went across my back but it wasn’t like I’d completely untied my top. There was still the other drawstring that went behind my neck and that one was still firmly in place.

But then like I said, I knew someone was watching me and that’s when I felt the urge to undo the other drawstring, too.

No, I told myself. No. That was dangerous and yet even as I thought it, I was doing it and even as I did it, I knew that Kelly and Cathy were doing the very same thing.

I wasn’t really wearing my top anymore. Oh sure, it was there lying underneath me and I guess in a way, as long as I didn’t move, my breasts were still covered so I laid there in the sun and I continued to bake.

And still I knew someone was watching me.

I’m not sure when I realized it but somewhere along the way, I realized I needed to turn over and with my top untied like it was, I knew I would be exposing myself but the longer I waited, the more insistent that thought became.

Finally, I couldn’t take it anymore. The thought of not sitting up was driving me crazy. I knew I had to do it and what was more, I knew someone was making me do it and still I didn’t care. I had to sit up. I had to roll over. I had to get some sun on my breasts.

I did exactly that and even as I did, I knew Kelly and Cathy were doing the same thing.

I might have settled back right then and laid back to get some sun on my breasts if it weren’t for anther thought that was now running through my mind. I needed to have some sun tan lotion on my breasts.

They shouldn’t even be exposed at all, I grumbled to myself, but again, I knew that wasn’t up to me. Someone was watching and someone was making me and my friends do this.

And there was definitely no lying back down until I did what I was supposed to do.

So I picked up the tube of sun tan lotion and I squirted a generous amount out onto my hands and even as I knew that my friends were doing the same, I took the time to rub the lotion slowly and methodically into my breasts.

I squirted out more of the lotion and I did it again and it was only then with my breasts glistening with lotion that I laid back down again.

I didn’t think about the fact that I was topless because whoever was watching us wouldn’t let me think about it so like my friends, I just laid there and baked in the sun.

I wasn’t sure how long I’d been laying there when the next thought came into my mind. Wouldn’t it be fun to untie my bottoms.

No, I couldn’t, I told myself but now that the thought was there, I just couldn’t seem to shake it. All I had to do was to pull the drawstring at either side.

No, I couldn’t.

Well, I could but I shouldn’t.

But wouldn’t it be fun.

I tried to tell myself again that I shouldn’t but somehow, that thought just didn’t seem to register to me. So what if I shouldn’t. Wouldn’t it be fun if I did.

My hand was moving now. Slowly it moved almost as if it didn’t know what it was about to do. It plucked at the drawstring on one side of my bottoms and then slowly and deliberately, I pulled at the drawstring until it came loose.

Now the other side, my mind said.

Having done the one side, it wasn’t that hard to do the other and when that was done, I laid back and I continued to bake.

And besides, it wasn’t like I was exactly bottomless. My bottoms were still there. It was just that they weren’t tied anymore.

I don’t know how long I’d been lying there when the next thought came to me. Wouldn’t it be fun to play with my pussy.

I really shouldn’t, I told myself.

Yeah but wouldn’t it be fun.

I really shouldn’t.

Maybe I shouldn’t but I did. I slid my fingers down inside my bottoms and I worked my fingers up and down my clit.

It didn’t take me long to realize my bottoms were getting in the way. Wouldn’t it be better if I removed them?

Well of course it would so of course that’s exactly what I did.

That certainly was better, I thought as I spread my legs and as I let my fingers play with my clit.

Wouldn’t it be better if I pushed a finger up inside my pussy?

I decided it would be and that was all it look to get my finger sliding itself up inside my pussy.

I knew it was wrong but that didn’t stop me from doing it and I don’t know exactly how it was that I knew it, but I knew my friends were doing it, too. I knew me and my friends were pleasuring ourselves on the beach.

Wouldn’t it be nice to cum, I asked myself.

Well of course it would and that just made me finger myself harder. My clit and my pussy. My pussy and my clit. I had to do it. I had to make myself cum and I was almost there.

Almost. Right there. Right on the verge. Right on ...

Oh yeah. That was so good. That was so good to make myself cum.

That having been done, I just laid back again and I continued to bake.

I wasn’t sure how long I’d been laying there when the next thought occurred to me. I had to turn over.

To think it was to do it. I turned over and as I laid there, I knew there was at least one person who was checking out my ass. I knew this should have bothered me but I also knew that it didn’t bother me.

I should get up on my hands and knees, I told myself.

To think it was to do it so of course I got up on my hands and my knees.

I mustn’t let my cute ass get burned was the next thought and as soon as I thought that, I knew I had to squeeze out some suntan lotion and I knew I had to rub the the lotion into my bottom. First one cheek and then the other and then back again to the first one.

I should stay that way, I told myself. It didn’t matter that people were watching me. In fact, that was a good thing. It was a good thing to have people check out my bare bottom.

My legs were too close together, I told myself. I should open my legs and let people to see my pretty, little shaved pussy and to think that was to do exactly that.

My pussy needed to be fucked. It was too bad there wasn’t a cock there to fuck me. God, just being there like I was getting me hotter and hotter. I needed to be fucked. I needed it so bad.

Someone was coming up behind me. I could feel that person standing over me and my friends. I could feel that person looking down at us.

My pussy was the first to take a cock but that cock didn’t stay with me for long. Kelly got the same cock and Cathy did, too, and then it was back again inside my pussy. It felt right to have that cock between my legs. It felt right and when that cock left my pussy yet again, it just felt so wrong.

But then that cock was back again and this time, I was determined not to lose that cock again. As much as that cock fucked me, I was determined to give whatever I could back.

I should cum when that cock did. I didn’t know where that thought came from but there it was and it was so right.

Just a little bit more.

Just a little bit more.

Oh ... yeah!

I felt like I could put my bikini back on again and I still had cum in my pussy when I did but it felt right to have it there and when me and my friends finally left the each that day, I had a feeling that all three of us would be coming back again real soon.