The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone who is under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

This story takes place in the fictional city of Chrystal Heights. This is not significant in any way other than I hope to continue creating stories involving this town.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

* * *

Synopsis: A girl is rude with a barmaid. One of the patrons displays his disapproval in an unusual manner.

* * *

Bar Drinks

By: Chrystal Wynd

“So, who do I have to screw to get a drink around here?”

The barmaid looked at me and held up two beers. “Give me a moment to give those two gentlemen their drinks and I’ll be right with you,” she said.

I shrugged. “Whatever, sweetie,” I said. “Just don’t take all night.”

I glanced around as I waited for the barmaid to come back. This stupid hole-in-the-wall bar left a lot to be desired décor-wise. Of all the places in Chrystal Heights, I had to pick a back-water bar to break down in front in. Whatever. Another hour and the mechanic would be done, anyway.

A napkin suddenly appeared in front of me. “Hey, there, honey. I’m Rory,” said the barmaid. “What can I get for you?”

“White Zinfandel,” I said. Then I glanced around again. “If you’ve got it,” I amended.

“Now, be nice, honey,” said the barmaid. “We’ve got it, don’t worry.”

“I’m sorry,” I said. “I didn’t mean to insult your charming little tavern. And my name is Tia, not honey.”

“’Course it is, Tia. Sorry,” she said. “I’ll get your wine.”

A minute later, Rory placed a drink in front of me. “There ya go, hon—, er, Tia,” she said. “No charge. Mike and Joe paid for it.” She tilted her head at the two guys she had been serving when I walked in. They raised their beers in a greeting.

I rolled my eyes. “I’ll pass,” I said. “I don’t need the local yokels to buy me drinks.”

“They were just tryin’ to be nice, honey. Er, Tia,” said Rory.

“Whatever,” I said. I looked at the glass in front of me without touching it. Then I looked at Rory and gave her a bright smile. “Rory? Could I get my drink in a clean glass, please?”

“What do you mean?” said Rory. “It’s plenty clean.” Then she looked closer. “Oh. Okay, I do see a smudge. It’s on the outside of the glass, but I’ll get you a new drink, Tia, don’t you fret none.” She reached out and picked up the glass.

“I’m not fretting,” I said. “I’m just waiting for the drink I’ve been waiting for since I got here.”

Rory sighed. “There’s really no need to be like that,” she said. “I’ll take care of—“

“Could I please,” I said, “just get my drink now and in a clean glass, honey?

Rory flushed. Then a male voice next to me said, “Go ahead, Rory. Get her drink.”

I turned. The man standing there gave me a brief nod and then sat down on the stool next to me. Then he winked at Rory.

Rory smiled at the stranger. Then she turned and proceeded to pour me a new glass of wine, and in a clean glass, no less.

“There ya go, honey,” said Rory, setting my drink in front of me. Then she looked at the stranger. “Ya want anything, sweetie?”

“Hmmmm,” said the stranger. “A beer will be fine. Put it on Tia’s tab.” “You got it, baby,” said Rory. She reached into the cooler and pulled out a chilled bottle. She popped off the lid and set it in front of him. Then she looked at me again.

“You need anything else, honey?” she said.

I lifted my glass and took a sip. Then I shook my head. “No, this should be fine,” I said.

The stranger next to me took a swallow of his beer. “Take off your shoes,” he said.

I rolled my eyes. Jerk. I reached down and started un-strapping my right heel.

“So, honey,” said Rory, “What brings you here today, anyway?”

I tossed my right shoe on the bar, then reached down and started un-strapping my other heel. “My car,” I said.

“Your car?” said Rory. “Now don’t poke fun at me, darlin’. I already figured you drove here.”

I sat up and tossed my other shoe on the bar. “I mean, my car broke down just outside this place,” I said.

The stranger held up his bottle and admired the contents. Then he glanced at me and said, “Take off your top.”

“Oh, that’s too bad, sweetie,” said Rory. “Any idea what happened?”

I set my drink down and slid my top up and over my head. I tossed it on the bar, then turned my back toward the stranger so he could unhook my bra. If he wanted my top off so bad, he could do it himself.

“I took it to the garage across the street.” I felt my bra suddenly relax its hold on my boobs as the stranger slipped it completely off my body. “They said a stupid belt in the engine broke,” I said.

“Oh, that’s bad luck, honey,” said the barmaid, looking at my bare boobs. At the far end of the bar, I noticed Mike and Joe- the two yokels who had tried to buy me a drink- were staring at my bare boobs as well. Jerks.

I shrugged. “No big deal,” I said. “It should be fixed soon.”

The stranger stood up and stepped behind me. He leaned forward and said in my ear, “Stand up and bend over the bar.”

I stood up and leaned forward, my boobs pressing into the top of the bar. “I wish they’d hurry, though,” I said. “I just got to this back-water bar and I’m tired of it already.”

I felt the stranger sliding my skirt over my hips and down my thighs to land on the ground. Then I felt my panties sliding down as well. I stepped out of them and kicked them to the side.

Rory nodded in understanding. “Oh, I know what you mean, honey,” she said. “This place must seem so dull to you, with you bein’ a stranger and all.”

The stranger picked up my skirt and panties and tossed them on the bar. Then he stepped behind me again. The bar had gotten really quiet.

I took a swallow of my wine. “You’d think they’d at least play some decent music on the jukebox or something,” I said.

I felt something hard pressing against my pussy from behind. I parted my legs a little more and lifted my ass. The stranger’s cock slid inside me and I gasped. He was quite thick and it was taking me a few moments to get used to it.

“Aww, don’t let that quiet fool you, honey,” said Rory. “They’ll play something good sooner or later. It’s hardly ever this quiet in here, ‘less’n somethin’s going on, y’know?”

“Defend them all you want,” I said breathlessly, as the stranger began stroking into me, “but I still say you have some weirdoes around here. For instance, look at those two losers at the end of the bar, just staring at me.”

The stranger was holding my hips now and driving into me with smooth, firm strokes. The sound of his hips slapping against my ass echoed through the silent bar. The two guys at the end of the bar watched, seemingly enraptured.

“Mike and Joe?” said Rory. “Aww, they’re okay, sweetie. They just like to look at pretty girls, that’s all.”

I took another swallow of my wine, trying not to spill it as the stranger continued to stroke into me. My nipples were hard against the bar countertop and I could feel my belly muscles beginning to jump and twitch in heated pleasure.

“You sure?” I said. “I rather suspect inbreeding, myself.”

Rory laughed. “Now, that’s not nice, honey,” she said. “They’re really not bad guys.”

“Whatever,” I said, bored. My hips began bucking backwards to meet his strokes.

“How is she?” asked Rory.

“Not bad,” said the stranger, grinding into me. “Tight. Probably not used often because of her mouth.”

Rory laughed. “I bet you’re right, sweetie,” she said. “You want anything else?”

“Hmmm. Let me get one beer for the road,” he said, “and give Mike and Joe a round on Tia, too.”

“You got it, sweetie,” said Rory.

I rolled my eyes. “Do you always ignore your customers?” I asked, breathing heavier.

“Aww, honey, I wasn’t ignoring you,” said Rory. “I gotta pay attention to everybody, though. It’s my job, you know?”

“Yeah, whatever,” I said. “Let me pay and get out of this dingy hole-in-the-wall, already.”

“Sure, honey, whatever you want,” said Rory. “You want anything else before I ring you out?”

“No, I’m fine,” I said, gasping. I pulled out my wallet and handed some bills to Rory. “Don’t forget to add the two yokel’s next round to my tab.”

“No problem, Tia, honey” said Rory. “Whatever you say.”

The stranger’s breathing became more and more ragged. Finally, as Rory counted out change in front of me, I felt him stiffen and his cock inside me became even harder and thicker, his hands holding my hips firmly against his. Then, as Rory was laying bills in my hand, the surge of the stranger’s cum inside me triggered my own release. My eyes widened and then suddenly I was moaning and squealing in heated pleasure. My hips writhed and wriggled against the stranger as I struggled to control my explosive reactions.

The waves of pleasure finally stopped and I felt the stranger slide out of me. I remained bent over the bar, trying to catch my breath. Rory finished counting the change and took my empty glass.

The stranger zipped up, then patted my bottom. Then he gathered my clothes from the bar top. He took my panties and handed them to me. Then he gave me a nod.

“Have a nice day, ma’am,” he said.

“I will,” I said, “as soon as those idiots at the garage are done with my car.” I slipped my panties back on and then turned back to the bar. I put my change in my purse.

The stranger walked out the door, my clothes tucked underneath his arm.

I glanced at the time and nodded. My car would be just about done by now. “I’m out of here,” I said, picking up my purse. “I’m going to get my car and getting the hell away from…from…”

“Why, honey,” said Rory, “Is everything okay?” She was smiling big.

My eyes got wider and wider. “I…I…”

The bar patrons began to hoot and applaud as I suddenly realized I was barefoot and dressed in nothing but a pair of panties. I squealed and tried to cover everything at once.

And then my entire body blushed as my stunned brain registered what the man had done to me…in front of an audience.

“Aww, don’t worry, honey,” said Rory. “The good news is now you know who you have to screw to get a drink around here.”

THE END