The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“1-800-B-A-SLAVE”

by ”URN My Power

The bottle was pretty, as was the box, but the perfume absolutely reeked. It stank so bad that Tina almost dropped the bottle. She couldn’t see why the perfume was called “Submission.” It reeked so bad that no man would want to submit to her, just run away. Maybe it was supposed to be some kind of deterrent to muggers. Tina coughed. She tried to wave the smell away with her hand, she opened windows, she turned on the fans, anything she could to get the smell out. She reflected on how stupid she’d been to spray it directly on herself without spritzing it in front of her first. Then again, that wouldn’t have done much good. The instant she’d pressed the top of the bottle, it dispensed a copious amount of perfume onto the top of her cleavage. Maybe it was the sheer amount of the stuff that was causing the stench. But even an entire bottle of Calvin Klein’s “Obsession” wouldn’t smell like a Mexican outhouse in summertime. The smell was giving her a headache. She found a card in the box.

“Questions? Comments? Complaints?” it read. “Call 1-800-2275283 and tell us about it.” Tina picked up the phone, coughing like crazy. Someone picked up after about ten rings.

“Comment line.” an exotic female voice said.

“Yeah.” Tina said, coughing. “Your (cough, cough) perfume reeks!”

“We make a wide variety of perfumes, Ma’am.” the voice said. “Which one are you referring to?”

“Submission.” Tina replied. She coughed again.

“Your name, Ma’am?” the woman asked.

“Tina Simmons.”

“Address?” Tina gave the stranger her address. It was so hard to think. Hard to think.

“Well, why don’t I refer you to our CEO; he can give you instructions on how to get a full refund.” the woman said.

“Uh, okay.” Tina said. Her head was swimming.

“Hold please.” Soothing music began to play on the phone. It wasn’t like the annoying muzak you get when other companies put you on hold. It was nice and soothing, and it made her head feel better. All she had to do was just stand there and listen to the music, and everything would be okay. Tina started feeling tired. Her head was still swimming, though. Whenever she tried to think, it just made her dizzy, and she didn’t get any thinking done. Someone with a sweet voice sang a sweet melody about love and lovemaking on the other end. They had picked a nice track to play for people on hold. She didn’t even notice that the hour hand on the clock had passed three numbers before the music disappeared and was replaced by the voice of a man.

“Hello?” he asked.

“Hi.” Tina sighed.

“You called in a complaint about our perfume? ‘Submission,’ I believe?”

“Uh, yeah.” Tina said. She was so glad this guy hadn’t made her repeat herself. If he had, she wouldn’t have been able to remember why she called. “At least, I think so.”

“How much of it did you spray, Ma’am?”

“Uh, a lot, I think.” Tina said. Her legs felt tired. She needed to lean against the wall. “Got it all over my chest.”

“How much? Enough for it to drip?”

“Uh-huh.” Tina replied. She didn’t feel much like forming words right now.

“Listen, I want you to slip into something loose-fitting, like a robe. No undergarments, OK?”

“K.”

“Pull a chair up so you’re looking at your front door, and we’ll send someone over to take care of you. Bye.” The phone clicked. Tina hung up. She walked upstairs slowly, methodically. She stripped down once she was in her bedroom and grabbed her pink bathrobe. She wrapped it around herself then walked down to the kitchen. The chairs in there were plastic and very light. She had no trouble setting one down at the end of the hall, facing the front door. The hour hand snuck by again, this time jumping a full four numbers. Tina felt sleepy. Sleepy. Her eyes were getting heavy...heavy. The door opened and two guys came in.

“Tina Simmons?” one of them asked. Tina nodded. The one who hadn’t spoken picked her up and carried her gently out to a big van. The driver’s and passenger’s side seats were just like any normal van, but the back was a cozy little place with a soft, comfy chair. She barely felt the restraint that went over her stomach and around her ankles. One of the nice men put a set of headphones over her head and more nice music began to play. She lost herself in the music, and began humming the simple tune quietly to herself. She began to feel very happy by the time the city limits sign snuck by. She reached down with one hand and began to rub one finger around her pussy. She became all hot and wet, and her nipples hardened. With the other hand she began to pinch and tweak her nipples, while with the first hand she rubbed her wet pussy. She brought her fingers to her face and began to smell herself, then she took a little taste. Finding the taste pleasureable, she went back for more. She loved the taste of her own juices. She started rubbing on her clit, and her hand never left her cunt until she came. She didn’t hear the door open, and she wasn’t aware of the tiny prick of the needle in her arm that sent more chemicals into her system. Soon she wasn’t even paying attention to the music. She was just staring at the dome light above her reclining chair, fingering herself the whole time. The light came on and the restraints were removed.

“Tina, would you come out of the van please?” the voice of the CEO asked. Tina complied. The two men stood on either side of a man who could be anywhere from twenty to thirty years old. His voice reverberated in her head. “This way, Tina.” he said, turning and leading her into the office building. She followed, not thinking of anything but his voice and his command. When he turned, she turned, when he climbed a flight of stairs, she climbed a flight of stairs. She didn’t even notice her own blank face reflected in the windows she passed. They entered a big room, with another nice, comfy chair. “Lose the robe, would you, Tina?” the CEO asked. Tina complied. “Sit down.” She sat. The chair changed shape to fit her body like a glove. The chair leaned back until Tina was lying flat. Something like a helmet was put over her face. A screen within the helmet flashed to life, with the smiling face of a naked woman on it.

“Hello, Tina.” the woman said. “Welcome to the wonderful world of the Service Industry.”

* * *

Jeremy Clavell gently removed Tina’s helmet. Her face was completely blank, her eyes expressionless. The chair returned to its upright position.

“Stand up, Tina.” Jeremy said.

“Yes, Master.” Tina replied. She stood, face and eyes forward, back stiff, shoulders back, presenting her ample breasts to any observers.

“You may step down off the footrests now, Tina.”

“Yes, Master.” Tina replied, stepping down. Her nipples had been continuously hard and peaked since she had disembarked from the van, and likewise her cunt remained dripping wet.

“Come now.” Jeremy said, and a small shudder went through Tina’s body, and juices spewed all over the floor, but Tina’s expression didn’t change. Jeremy touched Tina’s breast and recieved no response. “Tell me about yourself.” he said.

“My name is Tina. I am your slave. My body is yours to command. My cunt is yours to fuck. My tits are yours to grab and suck or whatever pleases you. My ass is yours to fuck. I am your slave, your toy, your whore. I have no mind. I have no will. I will do only what you command me to do. I can never disobey. I exist for your pleasure.”

“Good girl, Tina.” Jeremy said. “Are you a virgin?”

“Yes, Master.” Tina replied.

“Thank you, Tina.” Jeremy said. He turned to the two men who had accompanied him to the room. “Get her catalogued, then send her to my office.”

“Aren’t we going to post her on the website, Boss?” one of them asked.

“No, Murray.” Jeremy said. “This one’s mine. With my other slaves seven, eight and nine months pregnant, I need someone to...keep me company. And if she’s not still a virgin when she gets to my office, I’ll have both your heads on a stick, got it?”

“Yessir!” the two men said.

End.