The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The honeymoon is over for Liam and Trevor, but they’re still in for a lifetime of bliss.

Bed and Breakfast

Part Eight – The Honeymoon’s Over

“Snap out of it. Put on your clothes. You and your husband need to get out of here right now.”

“Wha—What?”

A guy in a form-fitting tuxedo was shaking me awake. It was that Asian guy Michael.

“Where am I?” I realised I was standing there completely naked. My husband Trevor was right next to me. We were in a walk-in closet. I vaguely recalled that this was our honeymoon, and we were in our honeymoon villa, but that all seemed a distant memory now. “What’s going on?”

“Dude, you guys don’t have much time. Just put on some clothes and get the fuck out while you still can!”

The urgency in Michael’s voice sent me running straight for the wardrobe. I spotted one of my shirts and tried putting it on, but it felt really tight, like it had somehow become a size too small for me. Or maybe I’d grown a size too large for it.

Trevor grabbed one of his shirts, but he too found that he’d suddenly outgrown his shirt. “Fuck, did someone put our clothes through the dryer?”

I caught sight of my now slightly bulkier reflection in the mirror. “No… I think we’re the ones who’ve gotten bigger.” How on earth did that happen?

As we gave up trying to get into our old clothes, we spotted two pairs of tight white jock straps hanging off one the racks. Instinctively, we both reached for them. They were made of some rubber-like material and felt very snug, but they were the only things that fit.

Michael kept talking to us as we put on the jock straps. “Okay, they’ve got you—they’ve got us trapped in this place. It looks like your average B&B for couples, but they do something to us. It’s like they own us. We’re just their mindless slaves. They keep us here, train us to service rich male clients, then sell us off when a prospective buyer shows up. It’s too late for me, but you two—there’s a way out. You just need to—you just need to...” His voice began to trail off.

“Just need to what??” With all this confusion I was completely frantic.

“You just need to… obey.” His tone sounded flat and mechanical and his eyes went dull as his whole body stiffened to attention. “Obey. Obey orders. Obey Master. Obey orders. Obey Master...”

Shit. I could feel a fog thickening in my brain. It made me happy. It made me smile. Yes, obeying orders makes one happy. I looked over at Trevor. He was smiling too. He must have been happy. So happy to stand there. So happy to obey. To obey Master...

There’s a way out. There’s a way out.

I don’t know how, but in that moment I grabbed Trevor’s hand and pulled him out of the room, leaving Michael standing at attention repeating the same words in monotone. It was only when we made it out to the dining area that I felt myself coming out of my hypnotic stupor.

“Trev, we have to go.” I spotted our wallets and car keys on the dining table and grabbed them.

“Hang on, are you sure about this? There’s a guy in there looking and acting like some mindless butler slave. Shouldn’t we do something about him?”

I wasn’t planning on sticking around. “If we stay we’re just going to end up mindless slaves like him. He said so himself.”

“Yes... but...”

“What?”

Trevor looked at me sheepishly. “Wouldn’t it be kinda hot to become a mindless slave?”

For a moment, I remembered the face of the mind-fucked cowboy slut riding my dick. It was so empty, so peaceful. I thought about how this once-straight boy and his twin brother were now nothing more than sexual objects to be dressed up and used as their new owner in Shanghai saw fit. In my mind I saw images of young hot men, dressed up as soldiers or in form-fitting tuxedoes. All so vacant, all so submissive. I saw an image of the Asian guy Michael, dressed in a waistcoat and necktie and standing like a hypnotized doll in the shower, the water making his clothes cling to his toned body. His mind and body both calm and submissive. Just the way I could be. Just the way I wanted to be...

There’s a way out. Get out of the house.

My fortitude revived. “No, we have to go.” On a table next to the door I spotted two white neckerchiefs, each made of the same rubber material as our jock straps, as well as two white cowboy hats. I grabbed them and threw a set to Trevor. “Put these on and follow me.” I reasoned that they would protect us from the sun, even though it looked like early morning outside and the walk to the car wasn’t even that long. Besides, we were practically naked in our tight jock straps.

I didn’t see our shoes anywhere, but there were two pairs of white cowboy boots next to the door. I got Trevor to put on a pair and he reluctantly followed me to the car. Once inside, he looked at me sadly. “Babe, we need to talk.”

“Can it wait? I’m trying to get us out of here.” I fumbled the key into the ignition.

“I want to be someone’s sex toy.” His tone was matter-of-fact. “I’m a slave now, and I need to be whored out to other men. Please stay here with me. Liam, you and I can both be mindless himbo sex slaves. Together.”

“Trev, don’t be ridiculous, I’m not a slave—We’re not slaves.” But even as I said that, I found myself feeling less sure of myself. Desperate to overcome the thought, I reached for the wallets I’d place on the dashboard. “Our licences! We just need to look at them and remind ourselves who we are.”

Trevor opened his wallet. “Babe, it says this licence belongs to someone call ‘Jon’. The guy in the photo looks really cute though.”

“Trev, that’s you in the photo. But who the hell is Jon?” I opened my wallet, but my licence was gone. Or maybe it was never there to begin with...

“Liam, we’re sex toys. We should go back to our Master.”

“No, we’re not toys. And we are getting out of here.” Determined, I moved to start the car. But my hands suddenly stopped, frozen in mid-air.

“What’s wrong?”

“I... I don’t... I don’t know how to start the car.” As much as I struggled, I couldn’t remember how to drive. In fact, I had no memory of ever being able to drive.

“Don’t you see? Real people can drive wherever they want to go. Slaves and boy toys only drive when their Masters allow them to.”

He had a point. Maybe... Maybe we really were meant to be someone’s playthings—toys that were made to look like a pair of hot guys. I looked over at Trevor and his baby face, blond hair and pretty blue eyes. He looked just like a Ken doll. And as for me… if my reflection in the rear-view mirror was anything to go by, I was smoking. With my blue eyes and wolfish good looks, I’d be the perfect plaything for any Master.

There’s a way out. Drive the car.

“No, I know how to drive.” I placed both my hands on the steering wheel and turned it left and right, shouting “Vrooom! Vrooom!” Strangely, the car refused to budge.

“Liam, don’t be silly. You need to use the key.”

“But I did use the key! I put it in the hole!” I knew I’d done that at least.

“Calm down. You need to take it out and stick it back in.” Trevor took my hand. “Like this. In and out. In and out...”

In and out... In and out... Something about the motion was so incredibly relaxing. The confusion and anxiety I had felt just moments before immediately subsided. I just needed to stick the key in the hole, and take it out, and stick it back in.

“That’s it. You just need to stick in the hole. In and out. In and out. You’re doing so well.”

I was, wasn’t I? It felt so good to listen to Trevor. It felt so good just listening and following instructions.

But the car still wouldn’t move, not that I minded. Trevor gently took my hand and placed it on the stick between us. “Now you should try the gear stick. Hold it firmly in your hand and stroke it. Move your hand up and down.” He demonstrated the action for me. “Up and down. It’s so nice. So relaxing.”

Up and down... Up and down... Stroking the stick, up and down... So nice... so relaxing...

“It’s still missing something though.”

“What?” I asked, though I already knew the answer.

“This.” He took off my cowboy hat and placed one hand on the back of my head. With just the slightest amount of force, he guided me down to the gear stick. Instinctively, I took the knob into my mouth and slowly began to suck. The taste of plastic and metal filled my mouth.

“Yes, that’s it. Just keep sucking. It feels so good to have something long and hard in your mouth.” Trevor slowly took out his massive dong from the jock strap and started with it. At full mast, it had to be at least 11 inches. Had it almost been this big? I was completed enthralled by his penis, even as I continued to suck on the gear stick.

“Hey babe, why don’t you have a taste of this?” Trevor smiled at me invitingly.

I mumbled my consent as I abandoned the gear stick for my husband’s tool. As I sucked contentedly, he lovingly stroked my hair with his fingers and spoke softly to me. “Such a good boy. See how good it is to obey orders? You’re going to make Master so happy. And you want Master to be happy, don’t you my beautiful husband slave?”

I nodded my agreement as I kept on working on my husband slave’s cock.

“Babe, I know I shouldn’t be taking control like this because I’m just a brainless sexual object, but you need to know that we are both brainless sexual objects. And we both belong to Master.”

I nodded my agreement. He couldn’t be more right.

“Okay, at the count of 3, I’m going to cum and you’re going to swallow it all like the cum dump you are. Then it’s time we both went back to Master to let him play with us. Now look up into my eyes. You know how Master likes to see the look on his bitch boys’ faces as he face fucks them.”

I looked up at Trevor’s handsome face, framed nicely by the cowboy hat and the white neckerchief.

“1... Uhhh... 2... Uhhh...”

I was ready.

“UHHHHHH!!!” Wave after wave of cum flooded in my mouth, and I greedily swallowed it all, like a good cum whore should. When I was finished, I looked up at Trevor, my fellow slave husband, and smiled. I could feel some cum dribbling down my mouth.

There’s a way out… I just need to obey… Obey orders. Obey Master. That was the secret.

A knock on the door startled me. I turned back to see a muscular black guy wearing a police uniform and aviator sunglasses standing outside.

“Gentlemen, I have my orders to escort you back.”

I licked my lips in anticipation. “With pleasure, Officer.”