The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Bedwarmer

Tags: mc md mf

Synopsis: Captain Mason Gamble seems to have been gifted a pretty young wife who wants to cater to his every need. He is too good a man to take advantage of the poor girl, but not everything is as it seems.

That girl, she didn’t belong there, but she was a sight to see, I tell you, that’s the only reason I didn’t put a bullet in her straight away. Wild red hair, skin that looked softer than the top of a cloud, and a look of subservient fear that I found rather disarming. Not literally, mind you, my hand was on my pistol in that very second. I scowled at her. A stow-away, on my ship!

“Who the hell are you?” I demanded.

“What do you mean?” She asked timidly, rising from her little hiding place. She was wearing nothing but a rag—it was honestly and truly a potato-sack garment which was much too small for a near-grown girl like her. All right, near-grown may have been a discredit. The girl had a body which appeared extremely woman-like and which was not nearly covered-up enough for my tastes.

“I think I was pretty clear,” I shouted, “what are you doing on my ship?”

“Don’t you know?”

“Know what?” I said, tiring of her evasiveness.

“Mr. Gamble, sir... I am your wife.”

“Say again?”

“I am your wife. I have been gifted to you.” She gestured around to the goods surrounding her. All of it had been payment from some locals we’d helped out on the planet we’d just left. Was it possible that the locals really had given me a girl to show their gratitude? Even if it was, I wanted no part of it. “I’m sorry, you need to go back home.”

Her eyes dropped and she clutched to her middle as though I’d punched her in the kidneys. “I don’t please you,” she said sorrowfully.

“How could you please me, you don’t even know me!”

She brightened hopefully. “But don’t you remember? Last night?”

Sure, I’d had way too much to drink that night. I vaguely remembered seeing a girl like her, remembered dancing with her... but marrying her? It wasn’t impossible, in retrospect. Some planets have some pretty backwards customs. Still, I refused to take advantage of a helpless girl. “First chance I get,” I said, “we’re taking you back.”

“I will show you,” she said, lifting her chin, “I will show you I can be a good wife.”

“You are no such thing. What’s your name, anyway?”

She bristled. “Poppy. My name is Poppy.”

My crew poked a heap of fun at me when I told them what had happened. They scrounged up something more descent for her to wear, but it fit poorly and when she moved I found myself thinking ungentlemanly thoughts. I made clear that she was to be looked after and left her in the company of the crew while I found something to keep me busy.

I wandered back to the galley and I found that Poppy had cooked for me. “I’ve been taught well,” she said, “I can cook and clean and sew and... you must get so lonely out here in the black.”

“You don’t need to cook for me,” I said.

“But I must,” she said, “it is all I know... please, just try it, and tell me if it pleases you...”

It smelled delicious, and so reluctantly I took it. She watched me chow down on it, leaning on her elbows and batting her pretty eyes at me.

“No harm in you being useful, while you’re here,” I grudgingly admitted. She picked up a napkin—where had she found a napkin?—and tried to dab at my mouth. I tried to pull away. It was the first time she’d touched me. She smelled very nice, I noticed.

“I’ve got to see about the... bridge... and such...” I said, “thank you for the meal.”

“My pleasure,” she purred after me.

I ducked around a corner and rubbed my eyes. The girl was getting to me. I swore not to let things proceed further. She was young, and vulnerable. I wasn’t going to be the one to exploit her.

I found some nice hard physical labor to distract me. When I got done, I was looking forward to a nice long night’s sleep. I walked into my room and had my shirt halfway unbuttoned before I realized that Poppy was lying under the covers of my bed, a sultry look on her face.

“Whoa! Uh... hey... there you are... didn’t you see that you got a room of your own?”

She sat up. It was plain she wasn’t wearing much, if anything, under my blanket, which thankfully she held in place with a hand. “I’ve made the bed warm for you.”

“Yeah, uh, it looks warm, doesn’t it.”

“I’ve made myself ready for you.”

I swallowed hard. “Look, this isn’t to be.”

“Don’t you find me pleasing?” She asked, pouting. She stood up, slowly, and let the blanket slide right off her body.

“Oh, now, my,” I said. She was a sight for the eyes. I tried to avert my gaze, but the room felt so small all of a sudden. My initial appraisal had been accurate. The girl had the body of an angel, a flawless angel. The finest artist in the universe couldn’t have sculpted a body like that from the finest material. She looked nervous, but, well, hungry. It was a kind of true hunger I don’t think I’d ever seen on a woman before.

“I hoped... that I might lie with you, even if you would return me to the poverty from which I came, that I might know what it is like to feel the touch of a man, a caring man, not like the vicious, ugly men who some girls end up with.”

“That’s just it,” I said exasperatedly, turning, “you’re just a girl!”

“I’m wed, doesn’t that make me woman enough? Don’t I have a woman’s body? My body swells to think of you in me, and I see your body swells enough at the sight of me.”

“Look, now, that’s just....”

She stepped towards me. “Please,” she whispered, “please just let me have my wedding night.”

I jumped a little as I felt that some part of her skin had glazed against my hand. Logic failed me, my moral fiber failed me, I had given in. She smelled so heavenly... but as my nostrils flared, they filled with the breath that had passed over her pink lips, and I detected something more sinister. I stepped back abruptly, shaking my head clear.

“What’s wrong, sweetie?” Poppy asked in surprise.

“What’s wrong is you’re trying to dose me!”

“Dose you? Whatever do you mean?” She stepped towards me again, crossing her arms over her chest.

“It’s called a ‘goodnight kiss’, and it’s something that a shady sort of woman might use to put a man on his back so she can run off with his scratch.”

“I’m not sure what you mean,” she said, bending down.... oh, Lord, but she did bend my mind when she bent over. I thought that she was reaching for her clothes, but she spun around to face me and in her hand was a fancy-looking weapon. She sneered at me. Gone was that look of girlish innocence. I knew at once I’d been hoodwinked after all. “I’d hoped it wouldn’t come to this, Captain.”

She squeezed the trigger; I dove out of the way. I felt the air behind me vibrating. I recognized that feeling—it was some kind of a stunner. I could hear the little whine of the thing recharging for another shot. Maybe the battery was low, but I charged forward, and grabbed her wrist and pushed her back.

We tussled on the floor, and I had little trouble holding her arm down, but then she deftly swung her leg up between my legs. It was a dirty move. I felt a surge of pain from my jewels, but I managed to pry the strange gun out of her hand. Tears were welling in my eyes, but I turned it on her, and fired. The weapon thrummed in my hand, and a distinct glowing ring issued forth out of the thing. It hit her square in the face, and she fell limp.

I scrambled to my feet. She was blinking slowly up at the ceiling. I pocketed the strange weapon and drew my pistol.

“You best not move,” I said.

“Yes, sir,” she said, with a sort of eerie placidity about her.

“Don’t get on with me now, just stand up and get dressed already, real slow now.”

“Yes, sir,” she repeated. She stood up slowly, carefully, keeping her eyes on the floor. She moved with agonizing slowness, and watching her womanly body jiggle and sway was causing me a very real level of physical distraction. I was suspicious that she was up to something.

“Keep it moving,” I muttered, watching her closely. Too closely.

“Yes, sir,” she said yet again, pulling the ill-fitting dress on over her head, and sort of wiggling her body from side to side to get it over her flaring hips.

“That it? Where are your underthings?”

“At my house,” she said.

“You have a house?”

“Yes, on Falcon.”

Falcon. That was a pretty nice planet for some backwards farm-girl to even have visited. “What sort of trouble were you planning to heap on me and my crew?”

“I planned to hijack the ship and sell it to some friends of mine.”

“What about my crew?” I countered, incensed.

She shrugged very slightly. “I’d probably have spaced them all.”

My blood boiled. “Sit down on the bed there,” I said, trying to think what to do with her. She sat, and pressed her knees together, smoothing the dress down and looking up at me expectantly. Actually, it was more like she was staring into space just past my right ear. It unnerved me, and I stole a glance behind me.

“What am I going to do with you,” I muttered.

“Anything you want,” she replied flatly.

I pointed the pistol at her again. “Don’t you try and ply me with your womanly charms! I will not fall for your tricks again!”

“It is not a trick,” she said evenly, “I will do anything you want because of the Cooperator.”

“Cooperator?” I asked.

“Yes, in your pocket. It was very expensive, and I very much hoped not to have to use it.”

I retrieved the strange weapon from my pocket. It did indeed have the word “Cooperator” printed on the side. It had a dial on the side, four settings with numbers from one to four. It was set on two. There was also a small numeric read-out with the number nine on it, and a steady green light.

“What is this thing supposed to do?” I asked her.

“It makes people cooperative,” she said, “the target must follow any instruction given to them.”

I had heard of such things, but I never quite believed that technology could do such a thing, excepting maybe with the help of some narcotics.

“I don’t believe you,” I declared.

She shrugged. “I don’t really care if you do. I just have to answer your questions truthfully.”

I considered it for a moment. I was determined to catch her in a lie.

“How did you get onto my ship?”

“I snuck in while the farmers were loading your payment.”

“How long did you live with them?”

“A couple of weeks is all.”

“Why would those fine people harbor a questionable individual such as yourself?”

“I convinced the Mayor that I really did just want to find a husband.”

“Where did you learn to be so convincing, anyway?”

“Just a knack I’ve always had. Works better on men than on women, though. I’m sure you can guess why.”

“Mmm-hmm. So, how many of those men met an untimely death?”

“I don’t really keep count. More than a few. I hardly ever do the deed personally. I leave that to others.”

“You zap these others with your mind ray?” I asked.

“Hardly ever. Usually I just use my feminine wiles, as you so aptly put it.”

“So, rather than leading from the front, you lead from your back, eh?” I sneered at her.

“Hardly,” she said with a smirk, “I’m no whore. They don’t usually lay a hand on me. They just want me, and they’re willing to do anything just to be near me.”

“You’re quite the number, missy.”

“Thank you,” she said sincerely.

“You’re becoming more talkative than when I first zapped you, though,” I said suspiciously.

“The Cooperator is wearing off,” she said, “you’re being somewhat wasteful.”

“Wasteful?”

“If you want to keep me out of your hair,” she said, “you need to give me some instructions that I will follow when the thing wears off.”

“I do?”

“You do. But you should zap me again, first. I’m pretty strong-willed, though, so you should turn it up.”

I peered at the thing. “You want me to stun you again?”

She shook her head. “It doesn’t smart like a stunner. It’s almost kind of pleasant, now that I’ve tried it.”

“Suit yourself,” I said, twisting the dial to four and raising it towards her. Honestly I expected to see her flinch.

“In the head,” she said, “square on the head for best effect.”

I’m not sure what came over me, but I did it, I zapped her right in the head. She swooned and swayed and blinked at me slowly. The readout on the Cooperator changed to show a five.

“So, what do you want me to do?” She sighed.

“I haven’t the foggiest,” I confessed.

“I know what you want me to do,” she said, smiling wickedly.

“You do?”

“You want me to come over there and do something about that bulge in the front of your pants.”

“Well now, I...” I couldn’t bring myself to disagree.

She stood up slowly, and before I could object, she dropped to her knees on my dusty rug. “I know you, Captain,” she purred, “you liked what I was before, that innocent little girl who wanted nothing more than to serve you,” she was crawling towards me on hands and knees, the skimpy dress riding up her hips, “to service you.”

“Look, now,” I said, clumsily brandishing both the pistol and the cooperator.

“Isn’t that what you want me to be, Captain? Your perfect shipboard companion? A perfect, innocent wife who worships you? Your very own bed-warmer?”

I grunted. She seemed to take the noise in the affirmative, for she started nuzzling her pretty little face against the bump in the front of my trousers.

“Your lips are still coated in that nasty stuff,” I reminded her.

Wordlessly, she lifted up the corner of her dress and began to carefully wipe her lips. Then she lifted the garment off her head and pointedly licked her lips very slowly. “If there was any left, it would have knocked me out by now,” she said matter-of-factly.

I nodded. I realized that I was going along with this, and it was a bad idea, but the whole thing felt inevitable at that point. I was no longer thinking with my big head. I set my pistol and the Cooperator on an upper shelf behind me. Immediately her hands were on my belt, trying to pull open the buckle.

“Let me,” I said. She sat back on her ankles and watched as I shed my pants. My manhood swung free at last and her eyes locked on to it.

“Wow,” she whispered and I grinned at her girlish awe. Her surprise at the size of it was not unlikely—I gather that I am somewhat well-endowed. She nuzzled up to it again—it was so fetching when she did that, and I think she knew—sliding her soft face along the length of the thing. Then, slowly, oh so slowly, she snaked out a tongue and began to carefully lick over the length of it. She was very methodical at the way she licked me, and I felt myself shiver. She made several trips down and back up to the top, where there was a dollop of excitement hanging there. Now I’ve been with whores who shied away from my early emissions, but this girl didn’t even miss a beat as she dabbled against it with a tongue. She pulled back a little and a strand of it extended from the head of my manhood. Then she opened wide, and in one fluid motion, she moved forward and engulfed the wide head of the thing in a kind of warm wetness I’d missed out on for a very long time.

Still, I pulled back abruptly, and there was a loud pop as I escaped her sucking mouth. She opened her eyes in surprise, and looked somewhat rebuked at my withdrawal.

“What’s wrong?” She asked, “don’t you like it like that?”

“Sure I do,” I said, “but I mean to deposit this thing someplace that ain’t got no teeth.”

“Oh,” she said, “you still don’t trust me. Very well, then, how will it be? On the bed?” She gestured behind her.

“Uh, yeah.”

She stood up and sauntered over to it. “You want to be in charge,” she said, leaning forward, hands on the mattress, and looking back at me between her legs, “care to take me from behind?”

“First,” I said, “since you’re so eager to please me, why don’t you show me that you’re really ready for me?”

“Of course,” she said, turning over, her hair spinning around her head. Her hands caressed up over her body, pushing up and over those gorgeous breasts of hers. Then her hands dipped down and her legs spread. I saw a patch of fine red hair there, and the prettiest little kitty I’d ever seen. I watched her fingers dance around down there, doing things that I’d never seen a woman do so deftly. She’d obviously had lots of practice.

“It’s a good thing I’m wet,” she said, “you’re so huge!” She knew what I liked to hear, and she certainly was wet, I could see it on her fingers. It smelled heavenly.

I approached her, knelt between her knees on the bed. She gazed up at me longingly. I could almost believe, in that moment, that she really was a pretty young thing who didn’t want anything more than to be with me. I pressed myself against her—I was so ready, that my stuff leaked out all over the place, making sure she was good and slick.

“Oh heck,” she said, “I’ve never had one so big.”

It had likewise never felt a woman so tight inside as Poppy was. I could almost imagine her as my little virgin wife. Without all the bleeding.

“Oh, yeah,” she said, “fill me up, Captain of mine... fill me up.”

Fill her I did. I was in nearly to the hilt and I wasn’t sure I could move any more. I started to move. My, but the girl was made for reproduction, and I was entranced as I watched her curvy body jiggle like a bowl of jelly.

“So good...” she gushed, “so good inside me, faster now, all the way, I can take it, I need it... inside me!”

She was urging me on with her body. It was like she had been sculpted from the finest stuff in the universe for my very own benefit, she fit me so right. Her eyes entrapped me, and I couldn’t see any trace of that malice I’d noticed earlier. I saw adoration, and I couldn’t imagine it being any less than one-hundred-percent genuine.

“Oh, Captain,” she called to me, “right there, right there, ah!” I felt her body responding, the most amazing, compelling female climax in my entire sexual history. She literally expelled my tool from inside her, so strong were her contractions.

“Back... in...” she panted, but I didn’t need to be told. I was back in her, and she was back on cloud nine in no time. A few more minutes of watching that hot little body squirm, though, and I was getting to the end of my rope.

I bellowed as I tried to hold on. I wanted to finish inside her, she felt so nice, but I had another idea in mind. I pulled out of her at the last second, and made my mess right there on her belly. Some of the stuff even found its way to those rosy tits of hers.

“Oh, Captain,” she said, spreading the stuff with her hands.

“Now, if you’re to be a good wife,” I said, “you ought not to waste any of that.”

“Wife? Waste?”

I nodded meaningfully, and she blushed. I realized it was the first time I’d made her embarrassed yet. Tentatively, she lifted her gooey hand to her mouth and took a taste.

“Not something you are accustomed to, eh? Usually you’re the one in charge.”

“Anything you desire, Husband,” she said, dipping her hand down for more.

“Captain,” she said, rising to sit when she was done, “you are still hard for me!”

“Damn straight,” I said, “I haven’t had so much as a fresh nudie magazine for two months, I’ve got some energy to work off. I hope you’re up for it.”

“I’m up for anything“, she gushed, leaning forward on her hands enticingly.

“Well, then,” I said, “first thing’s first.” I retrieved the Cooperator from where I’d stashed it.

“Does this mean you’re going to have me forever?” She asked.

“Sure does,” I said.

She leaned her head down. “Put it right here, at the back of my head. It will be most effective that way.”

I pressed the cooperator to her scalp, and pulled the trigger.

“Let me tell you, Poppy, what your life is going to be like as a captain’s wife...”

Life is good with Poppy around. The girl cooks and cleans and bathes me, and of course she makes sure my bed stays nice and warm. Only problem is, all the sex in the recycled air has the crew rather on edge. We’ve never been out so long with a woman on board, and sometimes the way they look at Poppy is very worrisome. Good thing Poppy told me where we can get more juice for that Cooperator. Pretty soon I’m going to have the happiest crew in the entire universe.