The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bella Beguile, Talent Scout

While on a personal mission, Bella has an unexpected encounter that leads to an equally unexpected turn of events

Bella Beguile moved moved swiftly from shadow to shadow, the boots of her super-villainess costume making not a whisper of a sound.

It was after three a.m. on a partially cloudy Wednesday morning; Bella was making her way across the grounds of a large luxury estate in the Stafford Valley area outside of Portland. The property was up for sale for millions of dollars and included a stable, riding arena, pool, tennis court, staff housing and a guest cottage along with the massive three-story seven bedroom main house.

The owners of the estate had were living elsewhere, but they employed full-time security personnel and a few caretakers and groundskeepers to look after the property.

Bella had already avoided a rent-a-cop in a golf cart, and she was approaching a small gardener’s shed; in front of it stood a short, balding middle-aged man dressed in coveralls and smoking a cigarette.

Bella managed to get within five feet of him without him knowing she was there.

The blue-and-silver-costumed woman stepped out of the shadows and into the dim moonlight.

The man was startled at the woman’s sudden appearance right in front of him, and he dropped his cigarette in the grass.

“Hello dear. Do me a favor and follow my fingers,” Bella said smoothly.

She raised her right hand and began to flutter her fingers gracefully, moving her hand rhythmically up and down, back and forth in front of his eyes.

“What the hell? What? Who are you?” the man stammered.

His eyes reflexively followed Bella’s glove-covered fingers as she had suggested.

“Just relax…relax and follow my fingers…listen to the sound of my voice…it is very soothing as you follow my fingers…the movement is very relaxing…it is making your eyes tired to keep watching them…keep listening to my voice and relaxing more and more with each word…more and more relaxed…eyes getting tired…you are sleepy…sleepy…,” Bella purred.

“You…crazy bitch…you…you can’t be here…,” the man protested meekly.

His eyelids drooped even his eyes continued to follow her fingers and his shoulders slumped as he began to relax.

“You are so relaxed now…so sleepy…your eyelids are very heavy…you cannot stay awake…sleep now,” Bella said firmly.

The man’s eyes closed and his head nodded as he went into a hypnotic trance.

Smirking, Bella lowered her hand.

“Can you hear me, Bert?” she asked, reading the name embroidered on his coveralls.

“Yes ma’am,” he murmured.

“Very good. You are deep, deep asleep. I want you to drift even deeper…let yourself just sink…fall deeper into trace…deeper asleep…you will do exactly as I say and believe anything I tell you…you must obey me…you really want to help me…when I snap my fingers you will open your eyes and become aware but remain in your trance,” Bella informed him.

She snapped her fingers and the man’s eyes opened.

He stood silently, wearing a slightly dazed expressions as he waited for instructions from the hypnotist.

“Hello Bert. I am going to ask some questions, and you will answer them truthfully, got it?” Bella asked.

“Yes ma’am,” Bert agreed.

“Mistress. You will address me as “Mistress”, slave,” Bella corrected him arrogantly.

“Yes Mistress,” Bert replied.

“Better. Now, is anyone in the main house at night?” Bella asked.

“Not usually, unless the alarm goes off,” Bert replied.

“Do you know the alarm code?” Bell asked.

“Yes Mistress, I have to go in and take care of the plants and I feed the fish in the aquariums,” Bert answered.

“Excellent. So you have a key to the house?” Bella inquired next.

“Yes Mistress,”

“You will give the main house key to me, and tell me the code,” Bella commanded.

Bert recited the code, which Bella memorized, and reached into his pocket and pulled out his keys. He removed the main house’s key from its ring and handed it to her.

Bella put the key in her left glove.

“Are you aware of the owner’s art collection?” she asked.

“Yes Mistress; it is on the second floor in a gallery, second door on the left from the main staircase,” Bert answered.

Bella smiled.

This is almost too easy, she thought smugly.

“Alright Bert, your usefulness to me is at an end. You will go to wherever it is you sleep and get into bed. You will fall deep asleep and stay asleep until morning. You will awaken feeling refreshed, with no memory of me or being hypnotized or anything that took place while you were in a trance. Go,” Bella commanded with a dismissive wave.

“Yes Mistress,” Bert said.

He turned and walked slowly toward the staff housing without putting away his tools and other equipment.

Bella didn’t give the man another thought as she moved toward the house.

She circled around and crept up to the staff entrance near the kitchen, taking the key from her glove and unlocking the door.

She stepped inside and quickly located the keypad for the alarm.

Bella frowned; the screen indicated that the system was already disarmed.

Someone else was in the house.

Bella smiled.

She loved a challenge.

The costumed hypnotist crept through the kitchen into the large dining room, moving silently around the long table and into a huge living room. Spotting the main staircase, she moved up them quickly and quietly, stopping when she reached the top.

Bella dropped into a crouch and scanned the dark hallway, listening intently.

She heard the faintest whisper of a sound somewhere in the darkness.

Bella waited patiently, not moving a muscle and continuing to listen.

Nothing.

The hypnotist rose slowly and walked down the hall toward the room Bert had indicated.

When she reached it, Bella put her ear to the door and listened carefully.

She definitely heard something on the other side, soft and indiscernible thumps and rhythmic tapping sounds.

Bella tried the doorknob; finding it unlocked, she very slowly carefully pushed the door open.

The room was dimly lit; the the single set of track-lighting on casting oddly shaped shadows about the room, which was full of display cases and stands containing various artifacts, sculptures, paintings and other art objects.

Bella saw one shadow near the back of the room was moving; she made out a single figure standing in front of a large cabinet. The cabinet’s doors were open, and the figure was clearly taking objects from it and placing them in a duffel bag.

Bella frowned; the cabinet was her objective. She believed there was an object inside it that she had been searching for for over a year.

Now it looked like the very night that she was about to find it, someone had beaten her to it!

Bella stepped into the room, moving like a cobalt shadow among the many obstacles in the room without making a sound. She paused six feet behind the figure and looked them over.

They were tall, at least five-ten and definitely female. She had long, wavy flame-red hair that was almost certainly a wig, tied back in a ponytail; to Bella’s mild surprise and amusement was wearing a costume not unlike hers. It consisted of tight red leather pants and a red corset, along with long red gloves and knee-high brown leather boots. Her belt contained a collection of pouches and sheaths that held various small tools.

“Well, are you going to introduce yourself?” the woman said without turning around.

Bella sighed.

“Certainly. I am Bella Beguile. Who might you be?” the hypnotist asked casually.

The woman calmly zipped her bag and set it on the floor, then slowly turned around.

She appeared to be in her early twenties and had an absolutely fantastic figure, curvy but athletic. The olive skin of her bare shoulders was flawless, and she had spectacular breasts. They were large, firm and round, and her corset had a deep “V” that showed off her ample cleavage. A very large ruby solitaire pendant rested between her breasts on a long gold chain, and she wore a shimmering red mask that covered the upper half of her face.

“You may call me Mercedes. It is wonderful to meet you, Bella. I have heard of you,” she said with a beaming smile.

“I apologize, I have never heard of you. May I ask what you are after?” Bella inquired politely.

Mercedes laughed.

“I am afraid that is personal,” she said casually.

“I see; did you leave anything behind in that cabinet?” Bella asked.

“You know I did not,” Mercedes said apologetically.

“I understand, dear. There was something in there I need,” Bella replied.

“Need, or want?” Mercedes asked.

“Does it matter?” Bella retorted.

“I suppose not,” Mercedes allowed.

“Is there any chance that you might feel like sharing?” Bella asked.

“Unfortunately I got here first, and I need everything in this bag. Better luck next time,” Mercedes said haughtily.

Bella eyed the other woman coolly.

Mercedes matched her stare.

Bella was about to activate the Serpent’s Gaze when the red-clad woman launched a spinning kick.

It was strong and well-executed, but to Bella it was slow even clumsy.

She recognized it as most likely a Tae-Kwon-do move as she easily ducked the attack.

Mercedes followed up with two punches that Bella easily blocked.

She then countered with a blow to the ribs that Mercedes was too slow to block, and followed up with a snap kick to her stomach that doubled her over.

Bella smirked; the young woman’s moves were practiced, but predictable and she simply didn’t have the training or skill to match her in a fight.

To her credit Mercedes recovered quickly, standing up and launching a flurry of punches and kicks.

Bella blocked and dodged each one, then countered expertly with a feint and a punch to Mercedes’ chest that made the younger woman stagger back. Mercedes attempted a feint of her own, but Bella easily saw through it and jumped over Mercedes’ sweep and dodged her punch.

Bella countered by casually slapping Mercedes across the face.

“You are out of your league, dear. I do admire your tenacity and love your costume. How about you just give me what I am after instead of making me take it from you? No hard feelings?” Bella asked condescendingly.

“You bitch!” Mercedes snarled, lashing out yet again with her fist.

Bella easily blocked the blow.

However, this time she had not realized the attack was yet another feint.

Mercedes had reached into one of her belt pouches with her left hand as she’d attempted to strike Bella with her right.

She withdrew a handful of fine powder which she blew into Bella’s face.

Bella immediately began to cough, her eyes watering and stinging from the CS powder.

Mercedes followed immediately with a spinning kick that caught Bella in the head an knocked her backward to crash through a glass display case.

Bella Beguile rolled to her feet quickly despite the discomfort from the teargas powder, bringing her hands up defensively, ready for Mercedes’ next attack.

It never came.

A moment later Bella had recovered enough from the irritant powder to look around the room.

Mercedes and her duffel bag were gone.

“Shit. Fuck! Damn it!” she raged.

Bella kicked over a nearby suit of armor and picked up a sculpture of a rabbit and hurled it through a glass case containing several ornate knives.

Get a grip, Bella. These things happen. Focus! You aren’t Tiny Tough, no tantrums, she admonished herself.

She took a deep breath and let herself sink into a trance.

Opening her eyes a few moments later Bella was relaxed and calm.

She moved to the cabinet and examined it.

It had been equipped with several locks, each of which Mercedes had skillfully disabled with tools.

The cabinet’s entire contents were gone.

I will just have to track down Mercedes. I must admit she is impressive if a bit raw, she will make a very useful slave,” Bella thought to herself with a smile.

As she turned to leave, she spotted something on the floor.

Bending to examine it, Bella say that it was a small red leather belt pouch. The snaps that held it in place had come undone in Mercedes’ haste to flee and she had left it behind. Opening it, Bella found a small folding knife, a disposable cigarette lighter, a pen and business card on the back of which was written the estate’s address.

Flipping the card over, Bella saw it was for a strip club in Portland called “Hijinks”.

The name on it read “Mercedes Jewel, Exotic Dancer”.

Bella smiled.

Mercedes had screwed up.

“I guess I am going to the strip club tomorrow night, I had better swing by an ATM on my way back to my hotel,” she said quietly to herself.

Bella had arrived in Portland the previous day, intending to steal a key that had once belonged to the lord of a now-defunct British barony which she had been after for over a year. She had finally tracked its location to an art collection located in an estate just outside the city. The key was part of a group of items from the barony that included mainly jewelry that the estate’s owner had purchased at an auction five years earlier.

Bella had flown to Portland alone, telling her friends and slaves that she was taking a two-week vacation to see one of the master hypnotists she had trained with in Europe.

Her quest for the key was a personal matter, and she didn’t wish to involve anyone else for multiple reasons.

As she slipped silently out of the house, Bella saw the beam from the flashlight of a security guard moving slowly toward her.

Bella melted into the shadows, intending to let the guard pass by.

As he approached, Bella noticed he was young,tall, broad-shouldered and very handsome. He had a short military-style haircut and looked very enticing in his uniform, which she noted included an expensive Sig pistol on his belt.

Bella was still keyed up from her encounter with Mercedes, so she decided she to blow off some steam before she headed back to her hotel.

“Hello young man,” Bella said, stepping out of the shadows and smiling, her hands on her hips in her favorite power pose.

The man jumped, immediately illuminating her with his flashlight.

“Hey! You—you’re trespassing! You can’t be here,” he said.

Thought she had startled him, the man obviously had training because he regained his composure very quickly.

“You silly boy, I can do as I please,” Bella replied with a wink.

“Okay then Miss Halloween, just stay right there. Don’t move. I am calling the police,” the man replied, pulling out his phone.

Bella did as he instructed, standing still.

Her eyes began to shimmer and glow with the deep cobalt blue light of the Serpent’s Gaze.

“How about you don’t move,” she said with a chuckle as the young man froze.

Bella moved up to him and took his phone, the radio on his belt and his pistol, tossing them into some nearby rosebushes. Then she raised her shiny antique gold pocket-watch, swinging it rhythmically before the young man’s eyes.

“Just relax…relax and follow the watch…see how it reflects the moonlight? It is so soothing…it really draws your eyes…just watch it swinging back and forth as you listen to the sound of my voice…,” Bella purred.

She let her eyes return to normal as she began an induction.

“What—what did you do to me?” the young man stammered.

He backed away a step reflexively reaching for his gun that was no longer in its holster, his eyes drawn to the pocket watch.

Bella took a step as well, maintaining her proximity to the man, her induction not missing a beat; the watch continued to swing, reflecting the light from its highly polished surface into the man’s eyes, her words timed perfectly to the rhythm of its movement.

“Relax…everything is okay…just keep your eyes on the watch and listen to my soothing voice…it is so late you, you must be tired…wanting, needing to just take a break and relax…relax deeper with every word I speak, deeper with every swing of the beautiful gold watch…following it with your eyes…your tired eyes…relaxing deeper and deeper…all you can see is the watch, all you can hear is my voice…you are tired…sleepy…your eyelids are getting heavy…very heavy even as you keep following the watch and listening to every word I speak…you are so relaxed now…so sleepy…,” Bella continued in her powerful hypnotic voice.

“Wha-what are…y-you doing…I…st-stop…stop…” the young man stammered.

He felt suddenly panicked about what the strange costumed woman was doing to him. He was being quickly overwhelmed by Bella’s hypnotic energy. He felt lightheaded, almost as if he were starting to float as his muscles started to become limp and relaxed.

“Your thoughts are slowing…your mind is going blank…all you want to do is follow the pocket watch and listen to my voice…it feels wonderful to stop resisting and give in…letting yourself drop deeper into relaxation…deeper and deeper…feeling sleepy…very sleepy…eyelids getting very heavy…it will feel so good to close them and relax completely that when I tell you to you will…you will drop completely, deeply into a trance and obey my every command…I am going to count back from five, and when I say one you will close your eyes and sleep for me,” Bella said, her voice soft but irresistible.

“I…I…sleep…,” the young man mumbled.

His eyelids fluttered as he continued to watch the gold timepiece’s gentle swing.

His whole body was tingling, and he was having difficulty forming thoughts, much less words.

“Yes that’s right, sleep my good boy. Five…you are so relaxed now…four…dropping deeper…your worries and fears are gone now…three…you are sleepy…very sleepy…your eyelids are too heavy to keep open…two…you cannot stay awake…one, relax completely and go deep asleep for me,” Bella purred.

“Mmmnnnfff,” the man mumbled.

Then he crumpled to the grass at Bella’s feet.

The hypnotist lowered her watch and took a moment to look around and listen, making certain no one had noticed her.

Satisfied they were alone, Bella looked down at the young man with an arrogant smirk.

She could have hypnotized him much faster with an instant induction, but they didn’t always work and didn’t take a subject as deep initially.

The arrogant Bella also enjoyed taking her time putting someone into a trance, savoring their fall under her power; it never failed to give her a thrill.

She crouched beside the young security guard.

“Can you hear me dear?” Bella asked softly.

“Yes,” the young man murmured.

“Very good. Listen carefully; you are deep asleep, completely relaxed. You must obey all my orders. Obeying me will feel very good, very natural. You want to accept my suggestions and commands. They will seem like your own ideas and thoughts…when I snap my fingers you will become aware but remain hypnotized. I am your Mistress. You must obey me. You will stand up and await my instructions,” Bella said in a quiet but firm voice.

“Yes Mistress,” the man murmured.

Bella snapped her fingers, then rose and stepped back.

The young man opened his eyes and got to his feet.

He blinked a few times and looked around, then looked at Bella with a slightly dazed expression on his face.

He was aware, but recognized Bella as his Mistress and would await her orders.

“Hello dear. Tell me your name,” the hypnotist commanded with a smile.

“Thomas Michaels,” the man replied immediately.

“Thomas, do you find me attractive?” Bella asked.

“Yes Mistress,” he answered.

“Excellent. As you continued to look at me, your attraction is growing stronger. You find me very sexy, Thomas. You want me. You are growing very horny for me. Your cock is growing stiff, rock-hard at the thought of pleasing me. You want me, don’t you?” Bella asked.

Thomas flushed.

“Yes Mistress!” he gasped.

His cock grew stiff, creating a tent in his uniform pants.

Bella smirked.

“Follow,” she commanded.

The hypnotist turned and strode away from the house, deeper into the gardens.

Thomas followed obediently, his eyes on the sultry hypnotist’s swaying hips and ass, the tight blue fabric of her costume hugging her every curve.

They reached a large white gazebo and Bella quickly began to remove her costume.

“Strip naked,” she ordered Thomas as she undressed.

They were both quickly naked, and Bella moved to stand in the middle of the gazebo.

“Kneel. Eat me,” she commanded, wearing only her mask and pocket-watch.

Thomas obeyed, his cock hard and straining with desire for the sexy silvery-haired hypnotist.

Bella gasped as Thomas plunged his tongue deep into her wet pussy and began to skillfully lick and suck at her clit.

“Oh my…you have done this…before…yes…mmmm…good boy,” Bella said, trying to keep her voice down.

A few soft moans and gasps escaped her lips, and she fondled her tits and stiff nipples as Thomas eagerly ate her pussy.

Bella let out a long sigh as she orgasmed.

“Mmmm…very good. Now lay on your back. You may not, cannot cum without my permission,” she instructed next.

Bella did not want her random sexual conquests cumming inside her.

“Yes Mistress,” Thomas said, laying on the gazebo floor.

Bella quickly lowered herself onto his shaft; the young man gasped with pleasure as he felt her warm wet pussy begin to slid rapidly up and down.

Bella rode him roughly, careful not to shriek, her ponytail flying wildly.

The hypnotist orgasmed quickly, but continued to fuck Thomas hard, cumming a second and then a third time.

Bella growled as she moved; she was taking out her frustration at Mercedes getting away with the contents of the cabinet on the young man.

When she was finally satisfied, Bella sat a moment with her eyes closed while she caught her breath. There was steam rising from both she and Thomas’s sweaty skin.

Bella quickly began to dress, chuckling at Thomas’s still erect cock.

“Ah my poor little man, that must be so frustrating! You will masturbate over me now, Thomas. You will not be able to stop or cum until you say I will obey Bella fifty times. When you cum, you will awaken from your trance. You are now a big fan of me, Bella Beguile. It is an honor to have been hypnotized and fucked by me, and you do not want me to get caught or in any sort of trouble. Thank you for the ride, dear. Have a nice night!” the hypnotist said with a chuckle as she finished dressing.

Bella smiled with satisfaction as Thomas’s hand immediately went to his shaft and began to stroke it.

“I will obey Bella…I will obey Bella…,” he began to chant helplessly.

Bella Beguile vanished into the darkness, already having forgotten his name.

The next evening, Bella walked into Hijinks wearing a sexy blue top that bared her shoulders, along with a short black leather skirt and tall black stiletto sandals. Her silvery hair was stylish layers, and she wore heavy but tasteful makeup, including sultry dark blue eyeshadow. Large diamonds dangled from her ears, and her gold pocket-watch hung around her neck. She had gotten a mani-pedi earlier in the day, and both her finger and toenails were a shimmering midnight blue. Her customary sapphire ring adorned her right middle finger, and her anti-magic silver and fire-opal toe rings glittered on her middle toes.

The hypnotist sauntered up to the bar and ordered a Manhattan, then took a seat right in front of the main stage. A gorgeous naked black woman named Daphne was skillfully moving to the pulsing music in seven-inch platform heels.

Bella sat enjoying the performance and sipping her drink, subtly looking around the upscale club. She casually placed a twenty-dollar bill on the stage with a smile and a wink as the dancer paused in front of her, gyrating seductively. The stripper smiled and blew Bella a kiss before moving on.

The hypnotist patiently sat through the performance of the two following dancers, a tall sexy redhead with pale skin named Sasha Scarlet and a lithe raven-haired beauty of at least partially Asian descent called Jasper. They were very enjoyable to watch; Bella cheered and applauded each one; her enthusiasm for the women was genuine, and she tipped them heavily.

After Japer finished, Mercedes took the stage; the statuesque woman was obviously Latina, and as she slowly removed her sexy red devil costume Bella noted her exceptional fitness and athleticism.

Gone was her fiery red hair; it had indeed been a wig. In its place was long wavy dark brown hair streaked with caramel highlights.

While the previous dancers had been skilled, Mercedes was on another level entirely. She was effortlessly graceful, exhibiting excellent body control; she appeared to have formal dance training, far superior to that of the martial arts she had displayed during their encounter the previous evening.

Mercedes and Bella made eye contact several times throughout her performance; there was no hint of recognition in the stripper’s eyes as she moved tantalizingly around the stage, but she smiled seductively as Bella placed a hundred dollar bill on the stage with a sultry wink.

The audience erupted in cheers, whistles and applause when Mercedes had finished her performance. The sexy woman sauntered backstage; Bella’s eyes lingered on Mercedes’s swaying bare ass as she departed.

“I am going to fucking own you, my little thief,” the silver-haired hypnotist said under her breath.

Bella grinned; her cheeks were red and she was quite aroused. She was eagerly anticipating conquering the sexy stripper-burglar and turning her into her latest sex slave.

Mercedes would make a fantastic addition to her stable, a talented and sexy minion.

Bella waited patiently for Mercedes to reappear; a short time later the stripper emerged from the back, topless and wearing red sky-high heels and a very short red skirt. The hypnotist subtly watched as Mercedes mingled with the crowd; she was quite popular, and performed lap dances for both a male and then a female patron. Again her movements were incredible; seductive, rhythmic and graceful.

While Mercedes was performing for the female customer, Bella went to the bar and ordered the most expensive scotch whiskey available, and asked for one to be sent to Mercedes with her compliments.

“I am interested in a private party, if she is willing,” Bella added as the the bartender poured the drinks.

She casually laid five one hundred dollar bills on the bar, smiling and winking at him.

“I will pass that along with the drink right away,” he said with a nod as he took the money.

Bella tossed sat patiently, sipping her drink and indulging a young half-drunk man in small talk.

“Thank you very much for the drink. You have excellent taste,” Mercedes said, smoothly taking a seat next to Bella at the bar.

“You are very welcome. I really enjoyed your performance dear. You are very talented, ” Bella replied, turning to face the topless woman.

Mercedes nodded appreciatively and raised her glass. Bella clinked hers against it and the two sexy women smiled at one another as they sipped the expensive whiskey.

“I was hoping to see more of you. Any chance of a private show?” Bella inquired, carefully keeping her eyes on Mercedes’s, rather than letting them roam the stripper’s incredible physique.

“Absolutely. Come with me darling,” Mercedes said, her smile widening.

She finished her drink, then took Bella by the had and led her toward the back of the club and through a door into a small, lavishly decorated private “Champagne room”.

“Have a seat, get comfortable,” Mercedes said, moving to a small table and pouring two glasses of champagne.

She walked seductively over to Bella and handed her one of the glasses. They shared another smile as they raised the glasses to their lips.

Mercedes downed hers in a single gulp and tossed the glass to the carpeted floor; Bella was going to sip the drink, then did the same.

“You seem familiar to me, honey. Are you a regular at the club?” the stripper asked as she straddled Bella’s lap.

The hypnotist smiled.

“Not exactly; but I do hope we get to see more of each other in the future. I’m Amanda,” Bella replied slyly.

“It is nice to meet you Amanda; I don’t see why we can’t be friends,” Mercedes replied as she began gyrate slowly.

Bella grinned; the two women never broke eye contact as Mercedes began a seductive lap dance. She rubbed her body against Bella, sliding her bare brown leg up and down the silver-haired woman’s pale one. Mercedes leaned forward, sensually running her hands over Bella’ shoulders and down her back while pressing her magnificent tits into the hypnotist’s face.

“I thought we weren’t allowed to touch the dancers,” Bella said with chuckle, admiring Mercedes’s lovely stiff brown nipples.

She shivered, the stripper’s touch sending waves of pleasure rippling through her.

“No rules in here, Amanda. Go ahead,” Mercedes said slyly.

She gently caressed Bella’s cheek, then gently grasped her chin and guided her face even closer to her bare breast.

Bella reached up and began to massage Mercedes’s tits, then took the stripper’s right nipple in her mouth and nibbled delicately at it for a moment before opening her mouth wider and sucking vigorously.

Mercedes let out a soft moan as Bella sucked first at one tit, then the other; she enjoyed the attention for a moment, then extricated herself and stepped back.

The Latina stripper grinned and winked as she began to dance rhythmically to the music pulsing through the walls, her swaying movements graceful and seductive.

Bella watched, becoming more aroused by the moment as Mercedes slowly lowered her skirt revealing her shaved pussy, then kicked off her shoes while continuing to move in a fluid erotic dance.

Her smooth brown skin was flawless, her muscles unbelievably toned.

Bella was mesmerized.

She found it difficult to concentrate on anything but watching the sexy Latina woman.

Mercedes continued sway; her arms and legs moved in perfect coordination as she subtly shifted from the style of an exotic dancer to that of an exceptionally skilled and well-trained artist.

Bella continued to watch, her cheeks flushed and her mouth hanging open slightly. Thanks to Mercedes’s sexy display her mind running at a much slower speed than normal.

She had come into the room with every intention of hypnotizing and enslaving Mercedes quickly; however, she had become distracted by the dancer’s incredible body and seductive graceful movements.

She was almost intolerably aroused; in the back of her mind she knew she should begin a hypnotic induction, but she kept telling herself “one more moment” so she could continue to admire Mercedes.

Just as the wily stripper had hoped.

“That’s it…just watch me move…let me entertain you…enjoy my naked body…let it tantalize you, entice you…you like me, don’t you?” Mercedes asked in a husky voice.

Bella nodded.

“Oh yes…,” she said softly.

How could I not? You are gorgeous, sexy, talented…in more ways than one; you will make a fantastic addition to my stable, Bella thought as she continued to watch Mercedes dance, still confident she could hypnotize the younger woman at will.

She didn’t realized how enthralled she had become.

The stripper’s movements had become repetitive, rhythmic and soothing; she began to sway back and forth.

Like a pendulum.

Hypnotic.

“Wonderful…just relax…keep your eyes on my body…follow my arms if you like…or my hips…my tits…just keep watching me don’t look away…feel my energy…let it sooth you, relax you…that’s it, just keep your eyes on my sexy body…watching me sway back and forth…relaxing so wonderfully, so quickly for me… aren’t you…Bella?” Mercedes asked gently but firmly.

It took Bella a moment to realize Mercedes had used her name; she reflexively raised her eyes from Mercedes’s tits, her ice-blue gaze meeting the stripper’s amber one.

“Wait, what?” Bella asked.

She gasped as their eyes met; energy flowed from the stripper into her, energy Bella recognized as that generated by a trained True Hypnotist.

A skilled and powerful True Hypnotist, no less.

Mercedes grinned.

“Yes, Bella Beguile. I know who you are. Do you think I am so stupid? I am insulted. But no matter, you are about to get your comeuppance. Just keep looking into my eyes…,” Mercedes said, her voice becoming a powerful, deep monotone.

Bella stood; she moved slowly, her body tingling. She felt almost as if she were underwater.

She tried to tear her gaze away and found she couldn’t.

“No…no, stop. You…you look into my…my eyes…,” Bella stammered.

She clumsily reached up for the shiny gold pocket watch hanging around her neck.

“That’s it…relaxing more and more…sinking…dropping deeper into relaxation as you continue to look deeper and deeper into my eyes…letting them draw you in…your arm feels very heavy, just let it hang at your side…just relax for me and listen to my voice…you cannot look away…,” Mercedes droned, continuing to sway.

“I…I…,” Bella mumbled.

Her arm dropped to her side; she could scarcely believe what was happening.

Mercedes was a hypnotist, and Bella had fallen into her trap.

In desperation, she lashed out with a front kick.

Or she tried to at least; her movement was slow and sluggish.

Mercedes laughed mockingly at her as she side-stepped, avoiding the blow without breaking eye-contact or altering the rhythm of her dance.

“You are so relaxed now Bella…you can no longer move or speak…simply continue to look into my eyes and listen to my soothing voice…sinking…dropping…deeper into relaxation…you cannot resist me…you want me…you want to just give in a relax completely…to sink deep into a nice hypnotic trance for me…to obey…relax…and obey…relax…and obey…” the stripper-hypnotist continued smoothly.

Bella Beguile whimpered, unable to protest or resist.

She felt a wave of relaxation wash over her body; her muscles began to slacken and she felt light headed.

Her arms hung limply at her sides, her eyes riveted to Mercedes’s gaze.

Bella began to sway rhythmically, matching Mercedes’s movements.

Back and forth, on the verge of a trance.

“Very good, Bella…feeling so wonderful…so relaxed…you are sleepy…sleepy…letting your mind go blank…your thoughts fading…being replaced by my words…my words becoming your thoughts…your commands…you will obey me, you must obey me…,” Mercedes said firmly.

“Obey…,” Bella whispered helplessly.

“Yes, obey…you want to obey me, so when I tell you to sleep for me, you will do so. You will sink into a nice, deep hypnotized sleep and accept all my suggestions and orders as if they are your own thoughts…sinking…dropping…relaxing deeper…deeper for me…so tired now, so sleepy…sleepy…eyelids so heavy…you cannot resist any longer, Bella. You cannot stay awake…sleep for me, now,” Mercedes said, stopping her dance.

Bella Beguile whimpered one last time, then her eyes slammed shut and she crumpled to the floor at Mercedes’s feet.

“Gotcha. Can you hear me, Bella?” the stripper asked.

“Yes,” Bella murmured.

“Excellent. You will open your eyes and stand up,” Mercedes commanded.

Bella obeyed, a dazed expression on her face.

Grinning, Mercedes took the older woman’s face in her hands.

“Kiss me, my pet,” she whispered.

Mercedes kissed Bella deeply, passionately, almost savagely.

“Now listen to me very, very carefully…,” she stripper hypnotist said firmly after finally breaking the kiss.

Bella beguile awoke from her trance and blinked her dry eyes. She was disoriented and confused.

She recalled falling under Mercedes’s hypnosis, and then was vaguely aware of the stripper speaking to her in a soft but commanding voice for what seemed an eternity.

“Oh shit,” she muttered, realizing that she had indeed been hypnotized, and Mercedes had likely implanted all manner of hypnotic suggestions, commands and compulsions deep into her subconscious mind.

Suppressing a feeling of panic rising within her, Bella looked around; she was in a large and luxuriously furnished and decorated living room of what appeared to be a penthouse apartment. It was dark outside; large picture windows overlooked the lights of the city at least a dozen stories below. The carpet was soft beneath her bare feet; Bella’s expression soured as she realized she was naked.

“I’m afraid so, dear,” a mocking voice said behind her.

Bella turned to see Mercedes, clad in a long sheer red robe; she wore nothing underneath it, and her long hair was down. She had removed her makeup, which did nothing to diminish her beauty.

The only other thing Mercedes wore was a pair of matched silver and fire opal toe rings on her middle toes.

Toe rings Bella had been wearing when she had entered Hijinks, a gift from Sybil Mariah.

She scowled as she looked at them.

“Oh, they are so lovely I just had to have them. Priceless, really. You told me all about them while I had you in trance,” Mercedes said sweetly, holding out her right foot with a smirk.

Bella said nothing, glaring at the other woman.

She was fighting hard to remain calm; she hadn’t told anyone where she had really gone or what she was doing, not even the rest of The Fascinating Five or her best friend Jennifer.

None of them would know to look for her or try to rescue her.

Bella Beguile was now regretting her reckless behavior.

“Oh don’t look at me like that, you fucking hypocrite! You came into the club fully intending to hypnotize me. Don’t pout because you got hypnotized instead. Just accept it, I am too smart for you,” Mercedes gloated.

Bella remained silent.

She had no memory of what had taken place while Mercedes had her in a trance.

However, she was certain that she would find herself unable to resist the Latina hypnotist’s commands.

On a whim, she tried to activate the Serpent’s Gaze.

She could not; she needed Mercedes’s permission to use any of her hypnotism-related skills.

“If you don’t want to speak while you can, that is fine with me. Don’t try anything, though. You will find all your martial arts training useless now. You cannot move without my permission,” Mercedes said with a shrug, lowering her foot.

“I have nothing to say to you,” Bella said coolly.

Mercedes snorted.

“Oh the great Bella Beguile is speechless? How interesting. Or should I call you Robin? I will say this, you look fucking fantastic for a woman of your age…any age really. We will have to get you onstage at the club for amateur night, and I am going to enjoy using you as my latest fuck-toy,” Mercedes said smugly.

“Go to hell,” Bella replied.

Mercedes laughed.

“How original,”

“Are you too scared to fight me again?” Bella retorted.

“Hardly; I am willing to acknowledge you are a better martial artist than I am. I know when I am outmatched at something. Unlike you,” Mercedes shot back.

“You got lucky,” Bella said, flushing in obvious frustration.

Mercedes laughed at her again.

“Poor Bella. You are just upset that I outsmarted you. I am sure you have figured out that I dropped my business card on purpose. I hope you are that clever at least. I knew you would be arrogant enough to think you could simply walk into my club and hypnotize me. You don’t think I recognized you the second you entered? You are a notable woman, Robin. In or out of your costume. And now you are mine,” she said with satisfaction in her voice.

Bella took a deep breath.

“Just get on with it,” she said calmly.

Her mind was already hard at work trying to unravel Mercedes’s hold on her.

As long as she was aware, she could attempt to break the other hypnotist’s hold.

“As you wish. Good luck trying to break my control; I am an excellent hypnotist and I won’t keep you aware long enough to free yourself. A few weeks from now you will be nothing but my eager, obedient enslaved puppet. I have been a hypnotist since I was thirteen; your conditioning will be irreversible,” Mercedes said as if reading her mind.

Bella frowned for a number of reasons.

The certainty with which Mercedes spoke about conditioning her was chilling.

In addition, her comment about having been a hypnotist at thirteen was interesting; she appeared to be no more than twenty-two, yet she was well-spoken, educated, trained in dance and martial arts as well as being a very skilled hypnotist.

Bella suspected that Mercedes was close to genius-level intelligence, likely a prodigy at anything she tried her hand at.

“Why work as a stripper?” she asked casually.

“Why not? Is that beneath the Great Bella? I enjoy showing off my body. It is form of power, especially over men. I have been perfecting my hypnotic dance for years, and half the bitches who work at the club are my puppets, as are most of the male employees, the owner, and any customers I choose. All of them hand over every dollar they have and don’t remember any of it. When I get bored I will move on to something else,” Mercedes explained haughtily.

Bella was impressed despite her predicament.

Impressed, and angry with herself.

She had been arrogant, and grossly underestimated the young woman thinking she was “just” a stripper.

“Fair enough,” Bella replied, continuing to try to regain control of her will.

You really screwed up this time, Bella, she admonished herself.

She was also aroused, wanting desperately to have sex with the smug stripper despite the fact that she had enslaved her; Bella had been attracted to Mercedes before getting hypnotized, and the Latina woman had likely enhanced her attraction with hypnotic suggestions.

Mercedes’s suggestions to obey were powerful, and Bella heard the stripper-hypnotist’s voice inside her mind as she tried to convince herself she could resist.

Oh no, dear. You are mine. Stop fighting me and accept your fate. You are now a slave, the voice said.

“Come over here and get down on your knees,” Mercedes commanded.

Bella felt a terrifyingly powerful compulsion to obey, and she found herself moving instantly.

Gritting her teeth, she sank to her knees before Mercedes.

Smiling smugly, Mercedes rose and picked up an ornate red leather collar from an end table; she fastened it around Bella’s neck, a symbolic gesture proclaiming that the kneeling woman was now hers.

“Very good. You look wonderful down there. Now why don’t you take a closer look at how your—I mean my— toe rings look on me? Get down there and kiss my feet…slave,” Mercedes commanded next as she retook her seat.

Bella scowled, the collar rubbing her skin as she went to her hands and knees and began to kiss Mercedes admittedly sexy bare feet.

She flushed red with embarrassment seeing her toe rings on her captor, humiliated to be in the same position she herself had put countless men and women in.

Mercedes giggled.

“Holy fuck what rush, the mighty Bella Beguile reduced to nothing but my foot-slave,” she said with satisfaction.

Mercedes moved slowly to the expensive couch and sat, Bella crawling helplessly after her and continuing her foot-worship.

Mercedes watched the defeated hypnotist debase herself for several minutes, enjoying the spectacle.

“Alright, stop. It has been an eventful couple of days, and I am fucking horny. Kiss your way up my legs—slowly. Take your time and worship me,” Mercedes commanded.

She leaned back and closed her eyes as Bella began to kiss, nibble and lick her way up Mercedes’s legs.

The hypnotic stripper gasped as Bella chewed gently at her inner thighs, sending waves of pleasure rippling through her.

“Now eat my pussy, my little slut. And you will address me as “Mistress” from now on,” Mercedes commanded, spreading her legs.

Bella tried to resist.

She could not.

Get in there and worship me, my pet. Eat me…eat my delicious pussy…you know you want to,” Mercedes’s voice echoed in her mind.

The urge to obey became even stronger.

Bella could not resist.

She wasn’t even sure she wanted to; she was having difficulty discerning where her own thoughts ended and Mercedes’s suggestions began.

Suggestions that were rapidly replacing, her own desires.

All she wanted was to please her Mistress; she had begun to want to serve and obey Mercedes.

“Yes Mistress,” Bella said.

Tears trickled down Bella’s cheeks as she thrust her tongue deeply into Mercedes’s wet pussy.

“Mmmm…oh yes…yes! Eat me…eat me you fucking cunt!” Mercedes moaned.

Bella obeyed enthusiastically, licking Mercedes’s pussy hard.

It was delicious, no doubt thanks to a post-hypnotic suggestion; she inhaled her new Mistress’s scent as she gave in completely.

As she vigorously ate Mercedes’s pussy, frantically licking and sucking at the younger woman’s clit, Bella Beguile realized one of her worst fears had come true.

She had become a slave.

Mistress Mercedes owned her now, in mind as well as body.

The Latina hypnotist moaned and shrieked as Bella worked; eventually she let out scream of ecstasy as she had a powerful orgasm.

She grabbed Bella’s hair, shoving her face into her pussy and bucking her hips as she shuddered with pleasure.

“Oh yes! Mmmm, ah, fuck that was good! Keep it up! Please me slave!” Mercedes gasped.

Bella continued to eat her new Mistress’s pussy, inserting two fingers as well; the more she worked to please the hypnotist-stripper, the more aroused she became.

To her own disgust she found that she wanted to please Mercedes.

It took only a few moments before Mercedes had cum a second time.

“Wow, you are good at that! Okay, stop…stop!” the stripper said, breathing heavily.

Bella reassumed a kneeling position, flushed with desire as she admired Mercedes’s incredible physique.

The stripper chuckled.

“Oh my you are horny, aren’t you? I think you need to finger fuck yourself…you will masturbate to me now, and say that you will Obey Mercedes over and over until you cum. When you get off my control over you will become even stronger,” Mercedes said wickedly.

“I…I…yes, Mistress,” Bella said.

She immediately began to stroke her pussy, closing her eyes and gasping as she worked.

“I will obey Mercedes, I will obey Mercedes, I will obey Mercedes!” Bella said loudly.

She moaned and gasped arching her back and sagging to the floor; she writhed in ecstasy as she frantically rubbed her pussy faster and faster.

Soon, Bella could not form coherent words and she let out a long, low moan as she had a powerful orgasm.

“I will…obey…Mercedes…,” she mumbled as she lay shuddering at the Latina hypnotist’s feet.

“Yes, you will,” Mercedes said with a mocking laugh.

She rose from the couch and stepped over Bella, walking over to a shelf that contained several bottles of extremely expensive alcohol.

Mercedes poured two glasses of expensive bourbon, then retook her seat.

“Alright my new minion, we are going to have a nice long discussion. We need to plan your future; I want to know all about what you were after at the estate the other night, and why. But first we are going to have a drink,” Mercedes said to her newest conquest.

Bella had gotten back into a kneeling position after catching her breath, and she watched as Mercedes slowly poured one of the glasses of bourbon all over her feet.

“There you go, slave. Lap your drink from my feet,” Mercedes said with a mocking laugh.

She sipped her drink and grinned with satisfaction as Bella crawled to her and began to lick the bourbon from her bare feet.

Twenty-two year old prodigy Mercedes was quite pleased with herself; she had beaten the notorious Bella Beguile and now owned the older hypnotist.

She would make an excellent minion as Mercedes moved forward with her plans and left her mark on the True Hypnotism community.

A week later, Lady Casey and Mistress Alexandria walked into Hijinks together. The two beautiful young women were impeccably dressed as always; Alex was in a sexy short white dress, her long golden hair in a single fancy braid wrapped around her head in an intricate pattern. Her lips, fingernails and toenails were ruby red, and she was barefoot as usual, a plain silver band adorning each second toe; the doorman had attempted to protest her lack of footwear, until Casey had hit him with her mentalist flashes and told him to “Mind his own fucking business”. Alex’s customary enormous diamond solitaire pendant and silver thumb rings completed her outfit.

Casey was wearing a pair of expensive tight blue designer jeans along with a dark purple halter top; her hair was in two braids on the sides of her head, her light makeup perfectly accentuating her stunning beauty. She too wore a large diamond pendant, along with large amethyst drop earrings and sky-high purple wedge sandals. Her toenails were white, and she wore her iron and fire-opal anti-magic toe rings.

“Lavea is sure this the last place Bella’s phone was before it stopped giving off a signal?” Alex asked, wrinkling her nose as she looked around the club and it’s patrons.

A strip club was mostly outside her limited life experience; she had only been in one before while on a trip with Casey. In that one, a dancer had insulted Casey and Alex had hypnotized her, turning the hapless exotic dancer into her slave and humiliating her for over a month.

Hijinks was far from a dive, but neither was it high-class, and she found the combination of sights, smells and pulsing music distasteful almost instantly.

It was almost enough to make her regret not wearing shoes for once.

Casey chuckled.

“Yes, she is sure. Come on Freckles, it isn’t that bad. These places can be fun,” she replied as they headed for the bar.

Alex sighed and rolled her eyes, then smiled and bent to gave her diminutive girlfriend a kiss on the cheek.

Casey loved strip clubs, and had often spoken of her desire to open a high-end establishment of her own called Tiny Tough’s.

They ordered drinks, as well as a mozzarella sticks; Casey’s love of junk food was legendary. The two hypnotists sat at a table off to the side of the lounge so they could observe what was going on around them.

A server brought the mozzarella sticks, and Casey eagerly began to eat them.

Alex just chuckled and shook her head; she was certain that if she ate like Casey she’d would weigh three hundred pounds.

“I hope she is okay,” Alex said quietly.

“Me too, Freckles,” Casey agreed.

Bella Beguile had been missing for over a week; she’d stopped answering calls and texts, and her best friend and business partner Jennifer had gotten worried. She had gone to Domina Peggy, who had immediately commanded Lavea to track Bella’s iPhone; each of the Fascinating Five had agreed to have their phones connected to phone locator program on Lavea’s computer, just in case one of them disappeared.

Lavea had tracked the phone to the coordinates of Hijinks, though it had stopped transmitting three days earlier.

Domina Peggy, Sybil Mariah, Lady Casey and Mistress Alex had engaged in a lengthy, spirited discussion about going to find Bella. All four wanted to go, but Mariah had counseled that only two of them should do so while the others remained in Boise in the event Donna and the Scintillating Six made a move.

In the end, Peggy had decided to send Casey and Alexandria along with Lavea and Casey’s Thrall Janessa, though she had dearly wanted to rush off herself.

Lavea and Janessa were waiting outside in a rented SUV while Casey and Alex went into the strip club for an initial look around.

“This place is gross. That other club you took me to is way nicer. Do you really think Bella would come here?” Alex huffed, watching a half-naked stripper performing a lap dance for a sweaty, overweight middle-aged man two tables over.

He was grinning like an oaf, happily parting with his money for the chance to have the young woman pay attention to him.

“Oh I am fucking positive…,” Casey said quietly.

Something in her voice made Alex turn to look at her; Casey was staring at the stage, mouth hanging open and a half-eaten cheese-stick dangling from her hand.

Alex followed her gaze and nearly fell out of her chair in surprise.

On stage was Bella Beguile, naked and gyrating gracefully and seductively to the music.

She wore a slender red collar around her neck; to a casual observer it merely appeared to be a kinky decoration. However, both Alex and Casey recognized the gold pattern inlaid on it denoting Bella as the property of a hypnotist, a warning to others that the wearer was off limits.

“Case, is that…Bella?” Alex asked, incredulous.

“Yeah, Freckles. It’s her…Oh shit,” Casey muttered, glancing around.

Several of the strippers and servers around the room were wearing similar collars.

Alex noticed them too.

“Are those…?” she asked.

“Slave collars, yes. There is a hypnotist operating in this club,” Casey said with a nod.

“They must be skilled, to have caught Bella,” Alex replied, worry stamped on her face as she watched their friend performing for the enthusiastic crowd.

“Not skilled enough to handle us,” Casey replied, clenching her jaw.

She was scanning the room, looking for a likely target to vent her sudden anger on.

Alex knew the expression on her lover’s face very well.

It was one that often led to mayhem.

“Chill out, Case. We have to play this smart, we don’t know how many hypnotists there are, how many slaves or other minions they have…,” Alex cautioned.

She gently put a hand on Casey’s arm.

Casey had a dangerous look in her eye; she was becoming more enraged by the second, indignant that someone had turned Bella in a stripper.

Alex wanted to make sure her beloved Tiny Tough didn’t lose her temper; Casey was a fountain of hypnotic energy, and if she went on a rampage in the club it could do far more harm than good.

Casey looked at Alex with a scowl; upon seeing the tall, beautiful young woman’s serene and almost angelic visage she took a deep breath.

Then she smiled.

“You’re right…Okay Freckles, since you are the wise one here, you take the lead on this one. Call it,” she said with a nod.

Her beloved “Freckles” had a calming effect on the often volatile Casey.

Alex smiled back, touched by the trust and confidence the little brunette hypnotist showed in her; she had learned a lot about life and the True Hypnotism world since moving in with Casey. The worldly Tiny Tough had been very supportive, encouraging her to develop her powers and be confident in her abilities as well as tutoring her on social situations and dealing with different types of people and situations.

Now she was asking Alex be in charge of something as serious as rescuing Bella from another hypnotist.

“Alright; first, one of us should go check in with Lavea and Janessa, and have them call Peggy and Mariah and fill them in. Then one of them can watch the front while the other watches the back, in case Bella leaves. Then we should carefully ask around and see if we can find anything out about the collars or maybe an employee who is the “Alpha” personality. We should leave before the club closes for the night. Then we can follow Bella; I am sure she isn’t sleeping here…at least, I hope she isn’t,” Alex said slowly.

Casey nodded.

“Sounds like a plan to me. My only suggestion is I send Lavea a text instead of one of us going outside; I don’t think you and I should split up in here, even for a few moments, and both of us leaving so quickly after arriving might catch someone’s attention,” she said, pulling out her phone.

Alex agreed, and waited patiently while Casey send both Lavea and Janessa a text message filling them in on the situation and instructing them to contact Peggy and Mariah.

“Okay, they got the message. What is next, boss?” Casey asked, grinning at her beloved Alex and putting her phone back in her pocket.

Alex looked thoughtful; Bella had finished her routine exited the stage.

“Don’t they have private rooms for big spenders?” she asked.

“Yes, “champaign rooms” or VIP rooms,” Casey replied.

“I say we get one and question one of the strippers. Maybe we can even ask for Bella…,” Alex said.

“Good idea,” Casey agreed.

She finished her drink, then rose and motioned for Alex to follow her.

The couple went up to the bar, where Casey laid a hundred dollar bill and inquired about the woman who had just finished dancing.

“Sapphire Ice? Yeah, she is fairly new. Older for a dancer, but she smokes a lot of the younger ladies and the crowd loves her. She doesn’t do private dances, though. Sorry,” the bartender said.

“That’s no problem. What about her? We like her too,” Casey asked, indicating a tall, sexy woman with long wavy red hair.

She wore a slave-collar similar to the one they’d seen on Bella.

“That’s Ember. She is a good one. Three hundred,” the bartender replied.

“Here’s five. Set it up please,” Casey replied with a dazzling smile, handing him the cash.

“You got it,” he said, taking the money.

Casey turned to Alex.

“Time to get some answers,” she said, a serious expression on her face.

Alex nodded.

“Don’t worry Tiny Tough, we will get Bella back,” she said confidently.

“I am not worried, I am fucking pissed. But you’re right, we will get her back…and we are going to teach whomever hypnotized her what happens when you fuck with the Fascinating Five,” Casey replied.

Tiny Tough grinned, and Alex suddenly felt vaguely sorry for the person or persons who had captured Bella.