The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bellwether Ranch

by Baochai Jya

They saw the first billboard as they were leaving Elko: a gorgeous blonde woman showing plenty of cleavage and a come-hither smile on her lips. “Bellwether Ranch,” it said in bold yellow letters at the top. “Sensual Massages” was below that in smaller letters, and then at the bottom of the sign, “You Know You Want To.”

Steve pointed the sign out to the others. “Take a look at that!” he said, pointing with his right hand while he kept his left on the steering wheel. “Hot damn, of course I want to!”

Nick, riding shotgun, laughed and high-fived Steve. “I’m with you, buddy,” he said.

Jeff in the back seat looked up at the billboard and gulped. He shifted uncomfortably at the sudden half-stiffness in his pants. These signs were getting to him. It seemed like there was another one every mile: trying to entice them to this casino or that. Oh, how he wanted to, but he didn’t dare say anything.

“Man,” Steve continued, “is that even legal? I didn’t know you could advertise brothels on billboards.” Jeff squirmed a bit more.

“Must be,” Nick said. “You think the cops are going to miss *that*?” He yawned and stretched. “Hey, how much longer do we have, anyway?”

Jeff spoke up. “About four more hours to the California border,” he said. “And another four to Berkeley.”

Nick glanced at this watch. “Hell, it’s still early morning. We could use an hour or two for a nice fuck-stop and still get home with time to spare.”

Steve nodded. “Fine by me, but I don’t want to drive down the Sierras in the dark.”

“You’re scared of the dark?” Nick chuckled. “Big tough Stevie-boy is scared of the dark?” The conversation moved on from there.

They passed the next billboard about twenty miles later. The woman was different—a brunette this time with a mischievous smile—and the second line was, “Fully-stocked Bar.”

Steve glanced over his shoulder at Jeff. “Hey Jeff,” he asked, “how much money do we have, anyway? We came out way ahead in Wendover, didn’t we?”

“We won just under five hundred dollars,” Jeff said.

“How much do you figure a place like that costs?” Steve wondered.

Nick laughed. “You serious? You want to blow all five hundred on some whores when we can get coeds for free?”

They happened to be passing a third billboard, another blonde. “Complete Service.” Her breasts seemed almost three dimensional. “I’ve yet to see a coed with tits like that!” Steve said and Nick laughed his agreement.

The discussion went back and forth, but it seemed like they had pretty much made up their minds. Jeff had to work to keep himself calm. They weren’t paying any attention to *him* at the moment, but he didn’t dare fall apart and have a full-fledged panic attack.

The fourth billboard had a redhead. Her long, thick hair cascaded over her shoulders and framed her impossible breasts. “Grand Opening. 50% Off For First-time Visitors,” Nick read as they passed the sign. He whistled softly. “Man, I don’t care *what* they charge, I’m going for it! You in, buddy?”

“Hell, yeah,” said Steve.

“How ‘bout you, Jeffy-boy?” Nick looked over his shoulder and Jeff tried very hard to seem calm. He could just manage a nervous nod, and Nick laughed. “All right, then,” Nick said. “Fucks for three coming up.”

“Next Exit,” said the fifth sign. It was another blonde, one with shorter hair, but they hardly noticed. It was those incredible breasts that kept their attention. None of them said anything, other than a quiet, unbelieving, “Fuck,” from Nick.

The exit came up quickly. Fortunately there was a billboard making sure they didn’t miss it. No woman was on the sign, but none was needed. It simply said, “Bellwether Ranch. You Know You Want To,” and an arrow pointed off to the right. Steve turned the wheel without hesitation, and the car pulled off onto a narrow road snaking north.

A trucker watched them pull off. “Where the hell are *they* going?” he asked himself. He glanced at the billboard as he passed the exit and shook his head. ‘That’s like five or six blank billboards since Elko,’ he thought. ‘I’m glad I’m not in the sign business.’

* * *

The road ended at a large ranch-house, hidden from the freeway behind a bluff. The fence surrounding the property had an iron gate with “BELLWETHER RANCH” above it. The gate opened as they pulled up to it. Steve whistled. “Pretty fancy place,” he said. “I hope our five hundred will cover everything.” The others nodded.

There was a large gravel area obviously intended for parking just inside the gate but no other cars. Steve pulled up and opened the door. “All right, compadres,” he said. “Time to stretch your legs and find out if we can even afford this.” Nick hopped out of the car without hesitation but Jeff didn’t move. “You coming, Jeff?” Steve asked.

“Yeah, I’m coming,” Jeff said after a moment and opened his door. He sneezed once when the sunlight hit his eyes. He stood motionless a second to calm himself then followed his friends up to the door. It opened noiselessly.

“Welcome to the Bellwether Ranch,” said a sultry voice ahead of them. Nick said softly, “God, I practically shot my wad right then and there.” Steve chuckled, and the three stepped inside.

“Over here,” said the voice, and they followed it into a large, softly lit room.

At the far end was a bar. The bartender stood behind it, hidden in shadows. The wall to their left had a fireplace, unlit, and a few tasteful but decidedly erotic paintings. Light jazz was playing in the background. The men didn’t notice any of that. All they were aware of was an intoxicating fragrance filling the air—and the women.

Seated in a large easy chair across from the door was a tall blonde in a black neglige. She was easily the oldest of the women, probably in her early thirties. She smiled at them and they grinned back.

“I’m Lara,” she said. “Let me introduce you.

“That’s Shayla.” She indicated a Black woman with beautifully smooth, chocolate skin. She wore a red satin corset and matching panties.

“The twins, Nixie and Pixie.” Two Japanese girls sitting on a long sofa giggled as they were named. They wore their hair in long pigtails and had matching school uniforms—a short, short skirt and white blouse tied under their surprisingly full breasts. On their feet they had long, colorful socks and platform sneakers.

“Maire.” Maire was the redhead from the billboard. She wore a bright green bustier trimmed with black and lacy black panties. The green matched her eyes almost exactly. Her black hose matched the pattern of her panties, and her feet were in green pumps.

“To my right, we have Bambi.” Bambi was a stereotypical beach-bunny bimbo. Her hair fell down her back in long, golden waves. Her skin was a nice, dark tan—and the tiny bikini she wore made it clear that the tan covered her everywhere.

“Isabel.” The petite Latina girl smiled and nodded as she was mentioned. She wore a bright pink teddy with white lace.

“And finally Mistress, for those with specialized tastes.” From the corner of the room stepped a tall brunette in a tight, black, latex catsuit. Her waist was crushed in a red corset. A whip hung casually on her right hip, and her feet were encased in ballet boots with buckles that ran up her thigh almost as far as the knee.

The men hesitated, then Steve said, “Oh, right. Well, I’m Steve, this here is Nick, and the skinny guy with us is Jeff.”

Lara stood and walked over to the men. “Come in, Steve, Nick, and Jeff,” she insisted. She grabbed Jeff by the hand and he flinched for the barest of instants. She walked him over to the sofa. The twins giggled and pulled him down between them. They leaned up against him and started nuzzling and stroking him. His poor cock was ready to burst from his pants.

Nick had not been able to tear his eyes away from the dominatrix. Her eyes were dark and deep; he felt like he was drowning. She motioned silently with her head and without thinking he moved over next to her. There was nowhere to sit, so he knelt at her feet.

Steve rubbed his hands together. “How ever is a man to choose?” he said. He looked the remaining women over carefully. They all smiled back at him. “After all, I wouldn’t want to leave any of these beautiful ladies alone.”

They all laughed. “Oh, we won’t be alone,” Shayla said. “We have each other.”

“Well, then,” said Steve, looking around again. “I don’t suppose I can get two at once, can I? After all, Jeffie’s got two.”

“The twins count as one,” Lara explained, “since they never work separately. You can, of course, go with more than one girl, but it *will* cost you more, I’m afraid.”

“Well, we’ll start with one, then,” Steve said. *Could* they afford this place?

The ladies all smiled at Steve but Maire’s smile—beautifully white teeth within a beautifully red mouth—caught his attention. It didn’t hurt that her breasts were easily the largest of any of the women. “I think I’ve decided,” he said. Maire’s stood so he could take over her chair, then quietly sat down in his lap, carefully rubbing along the length of his cock as she did.

“Would any of you gentlemen like something to drink? A beer at the least?” Lara asked. Jeff nodded a desperate yes. Nick looked up into Mistress’s impossibly dark eyes. She gave him a curt nod and he said, “Yes, thank you.”

“How about beers all around?” Steve said generously.

“All right, then,” Lara said. “Boy!” she added sharply, looking towards the bar. The bartender stirred. “Beers for the gentlemen.”

The bartender nodded. He quickly filled three glasses. As he brought them out on a tray, the men could see that he was completely nude, except for a collar around his neck and a large metal pouch covering his genitals, fitted with a keyhole. His body was completely hairless, too; not a strand anywhere to be seen. He had a small bell-shaped brand burned into his right shoulder. The peculiar sight did not register on the men, however. It all seemed quite natural.

The beers were served. Jeff drained his almost instantly. The twins giggled. “Lara,” one of them said, “this one needs another beer!” Lara smiled and nodded to the bartender, who brought another one out.

Nick, having received silent assent from Mistress, sipped at his. Steve took one deep swig, then wiped his mouth with the back at his hand, which Maire promptly took in her own and slowly kissed the beer away. Steve shuddered with pleasure.

“Does the beer meet with your approval?” Lara asked. Steve nodded enthusiastically. “Good. We brew it here ourselves. We want the entire experience here to be, let us say, unique.

“Now, I *know* that none of you have ever been here before,” Lara continued, resuming her seat. “You are, in fact, our very first customers, and that means you will get extra special treatment.”

“Yes!” said Steve, pumping the air.

“Lara,” the twins suddenly said in unison. “We think *this* one is a virgin.” They joined hands and surrounded the base of Jeff’s cock and slowly rubbed up along its length. Jeff nearly fainted.

Lara looked surprised. “Is that true—I’m sorry, what was your name again?”

Jeff and been getting calmer and calmer after gulping down his beer. That and the perfume in the room was giving him something of a buzz. Ordinarily he would have been frozen in a panic answering a question like that, especially in front of his frat buddies, but he was able to able to nod and say meekly, “Jeff, ma’am. Yes, ma’am.”

The twins kissed his cheeks as a reward then one of them teased, “Lara’s always forgetting names.”

“Yes,” said the other, “it’s because she wants men for something *other* than their names!” They giggled.

“Well, then,” said Lara, smiling patiently. “This is a truly special occasion. *You* get a freebie, Jeff.”

“Hell,” said Steve. “If that’s the way it works, I’m a virgin too!”

“No you’re not, you naughty boy!” Maire insisted and squeezed his cock. Lara laughed.

“Well, you can’t blame a guy for trying,” Steve said, mock apologetically.

“No, no, we can’t. But I’m afraid you’ll just have to be content with the 50% discount.

“Now,” she continued, “this is a rather unusual place of business. We run it as a co-op. All seven of us are equal owners—the twins counting as one, as usual. That gives us an added incentive to please our customers.

“The way it works is this. The girls will take you back to their rooms, and you’ll decide on the kind of service you want and do any negotiation necessary over the price. I assure you, our rates are *more* than reasonable. Cash is preferred, but we take Visa and MasterCard as well. No checks, I’m sorry to say.

“Once the activities and price are settled, you can get all nicely naked, and you’ll be treated to a full body massage. We use our own massage oils, lovingly made by the beautiful women around you. They will help you relax and improve your body’s sensitivity. And the massage includes a very *thorough* genital examination. Something of a hand job, in fact.”

“This just gets better or better,” Steve said, draining his beer. The bartender silently brought him a second one.

The women laughed. “Well, to be honest, we have a selfish reason,” Lara said. “We want this to be a healthy experience for everybody involved. We, of course, are regularly checked by the state. The genital examination and semen sample provide us with a check on *your* health. We do this *very* quickly. You get to relax and recharge in the meantime.

“If, for some reason, the state of your health prevents us from being able to provide you with service, there will be no charge. You can come back here and have free use of the bar until your friends finish.” She winked at Steve. “Three such healthy boys as you, though—I don’t think we’ll have any problems.”

“Not from me,” Steve said. “I’m not so sure about Nick, though.” Nick blushed and looked up at Mistress, who had been quietly petting him like a dog. For the first time, the faintest of smiles played on her lips and he relaxed.

“Well, then,” Lara said, “why don’t we get started?”

* * *

Steve’s Story

Steve was lead to a room filled with a large bed. Maire sat on the bed and patted a spot next to her. Steve didn’t need to be asked twice. He had his shirt off in a second and started kicking off his shoes. Maire almost instantly began caressing his bare chest. “Mmmmmmmmm,” she cooed. “Such a very nice body.”

She continued to caress him and kissed his shoulder “Thank you for choosing me,” she said, her lips soft against Steve’s skin.

Steve’s heart was pounding in his chest. He could hardly take it all in. He couldn’t help but wonder how real her reaction was and how much she was just making the client happy, but then he decided to stop worrying. If she was going to make him happy, then by god he was going to *let* her.

“So,” he said in what he thought would be a deep, manly voice, but which had a hint of a nervous teenager squeak about it, “so we need to fix on the activity and the price?”

Maire laughed. “Tell you what, Steve,” she said, “how about I let you do whatever you want.” She named a figure that was much less than Steve had expected, especially for such a beautiful whore.

“Well,” Steve said, “that sounds very, um, very fair.” Maire gave him a mysterious smile.

“Then let’s start with the massage,” she said and gently helped him off with his clothes.

The massage oil was cool against his skin, and Marie’s fingers carefully and expertly explored him, coating him with it and working it into his skin. She started with his back and neck, then turned him over. She did first one leg and then the other, teasing him by stopping just short of his crotch each time. Then she did his arms. To massage his chest, she straddled him and rubbed his cock against her panties. He moaned softly. They were wet.

When she was done, she moved without a word and started with the hand job. Her fingers moved up and down along his shaft, slowly settling into a rhythm, stroking him over and over, her grasp getting tighter with each stroke. The oil was keeping her hand moving smoothly. Steve closed his eyes and relaxed, letting himself go in the feeling. Almost without his being aware of it, he came. He clutched the bedding as his cock pulsed and semen squirted in a long arc over his head.

Marie kissed him on the forehead. “Relax, Steve,” she said. He closed his eyes as she gathered some semen from the bedding. “I’ll be right back,” she said, and the door closed quietly behind her.

Steve breathed slowly, his eyes closed, and he enjoyed the afterglow. He must have dozed off because suddenly he heard Maire say, “Time to wake up, Stevie.” She was standing next to him, her clothing gone. Her magnificent breasts swung freely, each tipped with a large areola and large, erect nipple. Her pubic hair was thick and red, like the hair on her head, and the labia readily visible between her thighs.

She sat next to him on the bed and began stroking him tenderly. One of her large breasts was pressed into his arm. “You pass, dear,” she said. “So how would you like to start?”

Steve was staring at her breast. He had never seen anything like it before. He had no idea of cup size, but he knew from experience surfing the Internet that this counted as huge. It didn’t sag at all. Rather, it seemed to defy gravity and float in the air against her chest.

Steve’s mouth was dry. Hesitantly, he reached out and touched the breast. It felt incredible, so soft and smooth. “You’re so beautiful,” he said with his eyes never leaving her breast.

“Thank you, Steve,” she said, smiling. “Let’s start with this, then.” She laid him gently on the bed and positioned herself so that her breasts were pressed against her face. “Here,” she said, “like this,” and she moved her nipple to his lips. Steve took it into his mouth and began sucking on it.

Maire closed her eyes and a low sound of pleasure, almost a purring, escaped her throat. “I love to have my nipples sucked,” she said. Her words sent a thrill through Steve’s body and he teased the nipple with his tongue, still sucking.

“Let me see what I can do for you,” she said. Without pulling her nipple from his mouth, she positioned herself over his body and expertly slid his cock inside her. The sudden sensation startled him and he accidentally bit her nipple.

She winced, and Steve felt intensely guilty. “Sorry,” he said. “That was an accident.”

She smiled and shook her finger at him playfully. “Naughty boy,” she said. “Mustn’t bite mamma Maire’s nipple.”

He laughed. “Here,” he said, “let me kiss it better,” and he took it tenderly into his mouth and resumed sucking.

It was all so very relaxing. There was almost sound except some muffled shouting from down the hall. He explored the smooth curves of her body with his hands, his eyes closed, his mouth locked against her breast while she moved herself with long, smooth strokes up and down his cock. Steve lost all sense of time, lost himself in a fog of warmth and pleasure. Again, his cock responded without his realizing it and he was cumming inside her.

The orgasm slowly subsided. He looked up into her face, which still smiled back at him gently. He let go over her nipple and said with an honesty he had rarely used before, “Thank you very much, Maire. That was wonderful.”

She kissed his cheek. “Oh, we’re not done yet, Stevie,” she said. “I’ve got another nipple, you know.”

“Yes, but,” Steve started to protest, but stopped suddenly when he caught sight of his cock. It was still erect and looked longer and thicker than he had ever known it to be. “That the fuck?” he asked. “How did—?”

Maire pressed a finger against his lips and shushed him. “Just a little magic from the Old Country,” she teased, slipping for the first time into an Irish brogue. Steve let out an uncharacteristic giggle, and she popped her other nipple into his mouth.

The process repeated itself. She was on top of him, working his cock while he sucked on her breast. Then he was on top of her, fucking her and sucking her breast. And then—he couldn’t remember what. It was all a blur, and although he came repeatedly, he really stopped being aware of anything but Maire’s breasts and the feel of her nipple in his mouth.

Steve was suddenly aware that something was wrong. He was cold and hungry. Where had she gone? What had happened? Softly he began to sob and then cry loudly. He wanted her. He needed her. Where was she?

Then like magic she was next to him. “Hungry, baby?” she asked, but the words meant nothing to him. He saw her nipple and reached out for it. She moved him onto her lap and pressed his face against her breast. He began sucking eagerly. “That’s my baby,” she said.

And her milk came. It was what he needed, wasn’t it? Warm, sweet milk flowed from her beautiful breast and he fed and fed. She started singing a lullaby and stroked his cheek. He struggled to stay awake, but it was so safe and warm drinking his mamma’s milk. He stretched, he yawned, but in the end he lost the fight. With mamma’s arms around him and her milk still flowing into his mouth, he fell into a comfortable, happy sleep.

* * *

Nick’s Story

Nick followed Mistress into a large, dark room. It was lit by a brazier in the middle. She closed the door and Nick heard the bolt close.

“Clothes off,” she said. It was the first time he heard her voice.

“But I thought,” he protested and she suddenly struck his cheek with the back of one hand.

“You do not think,” she said. “You do what I say, and you say, ‘Yes, Mistress’ when you do it. Understand?”

“Yes, Mistress,” he said meekly and pulled his shirt off. He saw nowhere to sit, so he awkwardly knelt to untie his shoes. Shoes, socks, pants and boxers joined his shirt in a neat little pile on the floor.

“Done,” he said and she slapped him again.

“Did I tell you to speak?” she demanded.

“No, Mistress,” he said.

“Then you don’t have the privilege of speaking, do you?”

“No, Mistress.”

She pulled him by the ear over to a rack. “I hope you’re not so stupid that you don’t know what to do next.” He hurried to climb on the rack and waited silently while she shackled his hands and feet and pulled them tight.

She grabbed his cock and squeezed. It had been fully erect since he’d walked into the building and he could’t help but moan. All he could think was that She had finally touched him and he didn’t want that touch to end.

“What a pathetic cock,” she sneered. “Fortunately we can do something about that.”

She stared down at him. “You have bought the privilege of having Me play with you,” she said and named the price he would pay. “Assuming,” she added, “that your worthless body passes the exam.”

“Boy!” she called out and seemingly from nowhere the bartender appeared. Nick looked jealously at his collar.

“Prepare him,” Mistress said. She unhooked her whip and sat in a large, throne-like chair. The bartender nodded. He produced a blindfold and covered Nick’s eyes. Warm fluid was poured onto his chest and soft fingers began to work it into his skin. Nick hoped the fingers were Hers.

The massage did not last nearly long enough. Whoever was massaging him, they stayed carefully away from his cock. He was unshackled once and told to turn over. He quickly complied and was locked back into place with his painfully erect cock pressed between his body and the wood of the rack while his back was massaged. Other than the command to roll over, the only thing said was that if he came without permission, he would be punished. With effort, he held himself in.

He was unshackled again. A rough masculine hand took his and lead him a few feet away. So the hands that massaged him *were* Hers. Nick burned with pleasure at the realization.

Cuffs were put back around his ankles and he was pulled up by them until he was suspended over the floor, high enough that his fingers couldn’t touch it. “Now for your cock,” Mistress said. clearly standing just in front of him. Oil was poured onto the bottom of his shaft and suddenly Her fingers were rubbing along it, squeezing it tight. He couldn’t help letting out a sob.

Mistress chuckled. “Is something wrong?” she asked. Nick could only manage to gasp, “Please.”

Something hard hit his scrotum and he cried out. “Please, what?” Mistress asked.

“Please, Mistress,” Nick begged. “Please let me cum.”

She was obviously pleased with the request. “Good boy,” she said. “You know that you only cum for Me now. You may cum when I tell you.” Nick nodded and the fingers squeezed tight along the shaft of his cock, moving slowly down from the glans to the base. Once. Twice. Three times. Nick struggled for control, but She finally said to him, “Now” and suddenly his body exploded as he came.

The orgasm seemed to last forever. Pleasure burned through him from toe to scalp. He pumped and pumped until it seemed that there could be nothing left inside. He thought he cried out. He wasn’t sure.

Finally the orgasm finished and he was left alone. Between the force of the orgasm and the blood rushing to his head, it was hard to think or feel anything. He lost all sense of time. He could hear Her boots click their way to the door, hear the door open and shut, and then there was silence.

As the silence stretched on, Nick was suddenly aware that his cock was filling with blood again. It felt strange, though, as if it were fuller than usual, as if it were inflating like a balloon.

The door suddenly opened and sharp footsteps entered and walked up to him. “You’re very lucky, boy,” Mistress said to him. “You pass.” She was silent, and Nick could feel the leather of Mistress’s whip against his cock, moving slowly along it.

“And you’ve filled in nicely,” Mistress said. He was lowered onto the cold stone floor and released from his cuffs. He blinked as the blindfold was removed. His first sight was of Her. He swallowed hard, slowly raising his head until he could see Her eyes again and was lost in them.

She smiled at him. “Look down,” She said, and he hurried to obey.

Something long and thick was sprouting between his legs, but he stared at it astonished. That wasn’t *his* cock, surely? It was a good three inches longer and an inch thicker than what he was used to. “That’s much better now, don’t you think?” Mistress asked him. “Yes, Mistress,” was all he could manage to say. She leaned over so that she could touch it. Her breasts hung in front of his face and suddenly her fingers touched his new organ. The pleasure as She did so was overwhelming and involuntarily he came again. It was, impossibly, even more intense than the previous orgasm. Cum sprayed across the room and splattered against the far wall.

There was silence when he finished. Nick could hardly breathe, he was so scared. He had disobeyed Her.

She cracked her whip and said, “Clean it up,” in a low, angry voice. Nick scrambled across the floor to where his cum had landed then looked around helplessly. She cracked her whip again, this time just flicking his back. “With your tongue, stupid boy,” she said.

“Yes, Mistress.” Nick hurried to comply. He had never tasted semen before, and licking it up from the rough stone of the wall was an awkward way to be introduced to the taste, but all that Nick was aware of was that he was doing Her bidding, and he was glad to lick and lick until his tongue was dry and every drop had been recovered.

He crouched at her feet when he was done. He wanted to say, “I’ve done what You asked, Mistress,” but dared not make a sound. She simply said, “Boy, secure him.” The bartender grabbed his wrist and half dragged him over to a St. Andrew’s cross. He was fastened with his back outwards and his face to the wall.

Mistress cracked her whip. “You also deserve a whipping, boy,” she said. “With each stroke, you will say three things. You will say, ‘I will not cum without Mistress’s permission,’ you will count the stroke, and you will thank Me. Do you understand?”

Nick nodded as best he could and said, “Yes, Mistress,” but before he could finish the whip lashed out and struck him full against his back. The sudden pain surprised him and there was a moment when he couldn’t think of anything else. He recovered himself, however, and said, “I will not cum without Mistress’s permission. One. Thank you, Mistress.”

The whip came down even harder. “I will not cum without Mistress’s permission. Two. Thank you, Mistress.”

Again. “I will not cum without Mistress’s permission. Three. Thank you, Mistress.”

The strokes stopped at ten. Nick could hardly breathe, the pain in his back was so intense. He gasped for air as he was let down. The bartender grabbed his hand again and brought him over to a spanking horse. He let go of Nick and climbed on the horse himself. He lifted his rear and held it in the air, just touching Nick’s new cock, still fully erect.

“I’m being lenient because you’re new, boy,” Mistress said. “I will let you learn what the reward is for obedience. Go ahead and fuck him.”

Nick was filled with a sudden terror. He wanted to object, he wanted to say that he wasn’t into men, that he’d never done anything like this and never wanted to but he knew better and bit his tongue. He looked at the bartender and pictured himself ramming his huge cock up the tight pucker of an asshole. He was suddenly filled with an incredible lust. *She* wanted him to do this, and he could not help but want what She wanted.

Gingerly he stepped forward and pressed his cock between the cheeks of the bartender’s ass. His glans found the opening and he slowly began to push himself inside. He couldn’t believe that the bartender could take such a monster in, but he made no indication that it hurt. Suddenly Nick could take it no more and shoved his cock in hard. The bartender let out a sudden cry as the cock was buried inside him up to the hilt. Nick pulled himself out and saw streaks of blood along his shaft, but there was no stopping him now. Again and again he pounded himself into the helpless bartender, not caring if it hurt. He was obeying Her. That’s all that mattered. He felt a surge of power as he fucked the bartender harder and harder. Suddenly a finger touched his shoulder and a voice said, “Now,” and he exploded into a third orgasm, the hardest yet.

Nick dug his fingernails into the bartender’s sides. He was almost afraid that the force of his ejaculation would push him outside. He was vaguely award of the bartender crying out in pleasure with him. He felt a sudden brotherhood with the man. They were both doing Her will.

He finally finished and pulled out. He was dizzy and barely managed to lower himself to the floor and kneel in place with some dignity. His cock was miraculously still erect. It tingled from the blood and semen smeared across it. Nick wanted to lick it, suck on it lovingly, taste the reward he had been given.

“Over here, boy.” Nick looked up. Mistress was back in her throne, regal and majestic. A Goddess. Through the haze of his dizziness Nick could see that she had exposed herself. From her waist to the top of her boots she wore nothing.

“And now the final reward for obedience,” She said. Obeying Her was now almost an instinct with Nick. He could smell Her sex and there was nothing he more yearned for than to taste Her. He felt himself dirty and disgusting compared to Her, he felt that he had no right to even touch Her and he wanted to protest. But he did not dare.

He knelt between her legs and looked at the wonder of her snatch. She had soft, thin pubic hair. She reached down and parted Her lips for him. That was Her clit that he saw, already erect and waiting. That was Her pussy, wet, exposed, filled with Her nectar for him to taste.

He stopped hesitating and pressed his face against Her and was rewarded as his tongue found Her pussy. The taste was something incredible. Nothing could ever match it; he knew that. He kissed Her clit worshipfully and began to service Her.

“You may cum when I cum,” was all She said. Nick needed no further instruction. He was vaguely aware that the bartender had approached, that Mistress had produced a key and unlocked his chastity belt. Through the corner of his eye he saw that the bartender had a cock even longer and thicker than his now was, but it wasn’t until there was a sudden burning sensation and horrible pain as his ass was violated that he realized the significance.

He did not stop his licking. He could not stop. Nothing could stop him. He was glad to be ass-fucked for Her. It was a reward if She commanded it. He was building up to a frenzy of lust and need and desire and pleasure and pain. He felt he was going insane. And then suddenly he knew that She was cumming and he was cumming and his brother in Her service was cumming. It was more than he could take, and his mind turned dark.

* * *

Jeff’s Story

After two beers, Jeff had more than a little buzz. He was breathing hard as the twins lead him along, giggling, to a room. It had bunk-beds, a dresser, a nightstand, and a desk. Posters, most of women being raped by tentacles, were on the wall. The twins pulled him inside.

Jeff was beyond knowing which was which. “Isn’t Jeff-san lovely?” one of them said and the other giggled in response. They sat him down on the lower bunk and started pulling his clothes off.

“This is your special day, Jeff-san,” one twin said. “I hope you fuck me first.”

The other pouted. “No, I want Jeff-san to fuck *me* first,” she said.

Jeff was about to say something he hoped would be diplomatic, something like, “Too bad I can’t fuck you both at the same time,” but he couldn’t bring himself, even now, to say the word “fuck” aloud. They just giggled again and pushed him down on the bed face down.

“Massage first!” one said. The other opened a dresser drawer and produced a container of massage oil, which she poured on his back. Two sets of hands began kneading the oil into his flesh. The aroma was heavenly. Jeff breathed deeply and sighed, content. He was already happier than he could remember being.

“Time to roll over, Jeff-san!” he was told. “This will be the *fun* part of the massage.” The oil was spread over his chest now. One twin was massaging from his shoulders down and the other from his feet up. They met at his cock and giggled.

“Jeff-san has such a nice cock,” they said. “But we know how to make it even nicer!” The four hands were on his cock now and they had hardly touched it when he came.

Jeff had cum before, of course. There were the occasional bouts of masturbation and the rather rare but intensely embarrassing wet dream, but never had he cum in the company of anybody else, and never had an orgasm felt like this. “Oh,” he moaned once the orgasm was over, “that was incredible!”

“It will be even *more* incredible soon, Jeff-san,” one twin told him. “Be back in a minute!” They left the room and closed the door behind them. Jeff could hear them giggling and talking to each other in Japanese as they went down the hall.

Jeff was very relaxed and was on the point of falling asleep when they burst back into the room. “Don’t sleep now, Jeff-san,” one of them said. “Not when we’ve made your cock so much nicer!” said the other.

Jeff was confused at looked down at his cock. His eyes opened wide in surprise. Was *that* really him? It was so long and so thick. It had always been so puny, but now it seemed at least twice as long it had been and twice as thick. He touched it hesitantly. The pleasure was incredible. It had never *felt* like that before, either.

“See, Jeff-san?” they asked him. “It’s *much* better now, isn’t it?”

Jeff was astonished. “How on earth did you do that?” he asked. They just giggled again and told him it was a secret and they couldn’t say.

They sat down next to him on the bed. “Now,” one asked, “what does Jeff-san want to do first?”

“Only be careful, Jeff-san,” the other warned, “we’re not going to let you go until you’ve fucked us both more than once!”

They quickly shed their blouses and skirts. Of course they wore no panties. As soon as their shoes and socks were off, they sat down next to him on the bed. They draped themselves, one on each shoulder, and brought their lips next to his ears, which they teased with licks and furtive kisses. Jeff could feel their breasts pressed against him. It was the first time he’d been touched by a woman’s breast since he was a baby and he was painfully aware of the fact.

“Mmmmm,” one of them said. “Jeff-san is making my nipples all hard. See?” She pulled his hand and rubbed it over her breast. It was soft and wonderful, and in the center was a nipple, almost rock-hard.

“And Jeff-san is making me all pink and wet!” said the other. “See?” She took his other hand and used one finger to rub her clit and then sneak into her pussy. This was *definitely* the first time he’d ever done anything like that.

“I think I know what Jeff-san wants to do first,” one said.

The other tittered, “I know what *I* want Jeff-san to do first.”

“I think Jeff-san is too scared to say it, though,” said the first.

“Please, Jeff-san. Say it. Pretty please!”

Jeff cleared his throat. “Well,” he stammered. “I’d like to…”

“Not like that, silly Jeff-san!” the twin on his right said. “Say it right!”

“Say it like this,” said the twin on his left, then they both began whispering into his ears, “I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you. I want to fuck you.” All the while their hands were busy with his body. Fingers circled his nipples, fingers tickled his belly button, fingers stroked his wonderful new cock, and all the while Jeff could feel soft breast with one hand and wet pussy with the other.

“I want,” he said. “I want...I want...Ooooooooh.” His hands were trembling now, and suddenly they both squeezed his cock. He came again and as he did he could hear himself shouting at the top of us lungs, “I want to fuck you! I want to fuck you! I want to fuck you!”

He fell back on the bed, breathing hard. He’d never known sex could be anything like that, and they were just getting started. He moaned and opened his eyes. Two happy faces were smiling at him while they licked his cum from their fingers. He was dazed with the awareness. Beautiful women were licking *his* cum from their fingers.

“So, Jeff-san,” they cooed. “Who gets to be fucked first?”

Jeff was still recovering. “Maybe you could do rock-paper-scissors for it?” he suggested but they giggled and shook their heads.

“No good, Jeff-san,” one said. “We both always pick the same thing and nobody ever wins.”

“How can anybody ever tell you two apart?” he wondered.

“One of us is Pixie,” they said. “And the other is Nixie.” Then they grinned, “But we never tell anybody which is which!”

“Um, okay,” Jeff said. “So what happens if I just pick Pixie?”

“Won’t work, Jeff-san! We won’t let you know which one you picked!”

“Right.” Jeff was still a little light-headed. Finally, in desperation, he started counting eeny, meeny, miny, moe and ended up with the twin on his left. The right twin pouted, then said suddenly, “Then I get to kiss you first!” She grabbed his face and pressed her lips against his. Before he knew what was happening her tongue was in his mouth. Another first.

She seemed unwilling to break the kiss, and he wasn’t minded to, either. She pressed him back down until he was lying on the bed, his cock jutting skyward. He could feel the other twin straddle him and suddenly something warm and wet and so wonderfully tight was moving down over his cock. “Jeff-san is so nice and big now,” he heard as he moaned.

It was the most wonderful sensation he had ever had. ‘I’m fucking her,’ he said to himself. ‘I’m fucking her!’ It felt incredible. He couldn’t feel anything other than one twin devouring his tongue and the other moving up and down along the length of his sensitive cock. In his mind, he struggled to be able to think, but there was nothing he could manage except, ‘I’m fucking her, I’m fucking her,’ over and over until he came.

The kiss continued as he came. The twin riding his cock pushed herself down until her throbbing cock was entirely inside her. He could feel her pussy squeeze it hard as if trying to suck it dry.

Barely had the orgasm ended when the twins both hopped off the bed and pulled him to his feet. Incredibly, he was still hard.

“Next lesson for Jeff-san!” they chorused. One got on her hands and knees on the lower bunk. “Fuck me doggie style, Jeff-san!”

Jeff managed to position himself behind her. His head was scraping the bottom of the top bunk but he didn’t care. He could see her pussy, wet and waiting for him. He pressed the tip of his rod against it but her sister stopped him.

“You need to say it first, Jeff-san,” she scolded. “You need to say, ‘I’m going to fuck you doggie-style!’”

“Oh, god,” Jeff said, then suddenly it all came out in a torrent. “I’m going to fuck you doggie-style, slut. I’m going to fuck you doggie-style like you’ve never been fucked before. I’m going to fuck you, whore, until your whole fucking cunt is about to explode with my cum,” and he was inside her pounding away.

The twins giggled with delight. “Yay, Jeff-san!” they said. The free twin wrapped her arms around Jeff’s neck and pressed her breasts against his back. It didn’t take long before he orgasmed again.

But he didn’t stop this time. As soon as he pulled out, he grabbed the twin who was against his back and shoved her to the floor. He was still hard. “Suck my cock, bitch,” he demanded. “Suck my cock and swallow every drop.”

The twins clapped enthusiastically, and a head was quickly bobbing up and down on his cock. Before he surrendered himself to the pleasure, he turned on the other girl. “As for you, slut,” he said. “You’re going to lick every drop of my cum out of your whore of a sister’s cunt.”

“Yes, Jeff-san,” she said and quickly dropped to the floor. She scooted herself underneath her sister and began eating her out enthusiastically.

Jeff lost track of time and lost track of orgasms. He fucked them over and over and was blown over and over. They were insatiable. They showed him new positions, they played with themselves and with each other. They did everything he demanded and begged for it as they did. He didn’t think he would ever stop, but finally even his wonderful new cock had had its fill and he fell, spent, on the bed.

The room was a shambles. Some of the furniture had been knocked over, semen stained the floor and the walls and the bedding. Jeff felt a power inside himself he’d never known and a satisfaction with the knowledge that he could now fuck any girl in any way he wanted whenever he wanted it. He smiled as the twins snuggled up against him. “Thank you so much,” he said to them.

“Oh, we’re not done yet, Jeff-san,” they said. “Slut and whore have one more lesson to teach you.”

Before he knew what was happening, there was a pussy, dripping with his own cum against his face and another pussy swallowing his cock yet again. “The best way to get a slut to pleasure you is for you to sometimes pleasure her, too,” they explained, and then they started kissing each other while both pussies were busy.

Jeff was astonished. He hadn’t ever even wondered what a woman tasted like, but the musky smell was driving him to even higher levels and he suddenly needed that taste. He began eagerly eating out the pussy on top of him. “Oh, Jeff-san,” someone moaned. “Make your slut cum.” He set about the task with determination and was rewarded after just a minute with the most intense orgasm yet. His world was spinning as he cock miraculously produced yet more cum and as both twins came in unison with him. Instead of dying off, the orgasm got more intense and more intense until Jeff felt he was nothing more than an exploding cock and he was overpowered by the pleasure.

* * *

The three men came to, clothed, and back in their car. The sun was setting. Their bodies were still tingling from the force of their orgasms and they were so relaxed that they didn’t notice the new pain on their right shoulders.

An envelope was propped up on the dashboard. “To Our Valued Customers,” was written on the front in elegant cursive, and the envelope was sealed with a kiss. Jeff grabbed it and ripped it open.

“We hope you enjoyed your stay at the Bellwether Ranch,” the note inside read. “We certainly enjoyed our time with you. Please tell your friends. We also train women in advanced sexual techniques, if you know any who might be interested.

“Cum again soon,

“The Ladies of Bellwether Ranch”

“Heck,” said Steve, “I’d go back inside right now if we had time.” He wanted to cry but told himself that he would be a big boy. He could still taste Maire’s milk and craved it. Maybe he could find someone near campus who was nursing.

Nick nodded quietly. “But classes start tomorrow. We lost too much time here. We’ve got to get going.” The welts on his back stung, but that didn’t matter. All that mattered was that he would come back to worship his Goddess again.

Jeff was grinning widely in the back seat. He closed his eyes and lost himself in memory. He was going to fuck as many women as he could with his new monster cock, and he knew just the girl he was going to start with. He couldn’t wait to brag to the twins how many whores he was fucking now.

Steve hesitated before starting the engine. “I don’t think we’re going to make it far before it gets dark,” he said quietly.

“Oh, fuck you, baby,” Jeff said and got out of the car. He pulled Steve from the driver’s seat and got in himself. “I’ll drive, you pussy.” He started the engine and turned on the headlights. Before long, they were back on the freeway and heading home.

* * *

Inside, the ladies were gathered back in the main room. The bartender had served them each a glass of white wine, then knelt quietly at the fireplace while Mistress chained him in place. She put a blindfold over his eyes and fastened a ball gag between his lips.

“To success!” Lara toasted, and the others chorused, “To success!” in reply.

They nursed their wine for a minute before Maire spoke. “How long,” she mused, “until they return?”

“There’s absolutely no way they’ll last more than two weeks,” Mistress said. “They took to the treatment much better than expected, and they’re already hopeless addicts. Any longer than two weeks and they won’t be able to sleep, to eat, or even shit because they won’t be able to think of anything but coming back here.”

The twins clapped their hands gleefully. “Let’s have a pool, one hundred dollars each!” they exclaimed. “We say one week!” All the other ladies joined in except Lara, and their guesses ran from three days to ten.

“And then?” Isabel asked. “What do they do when they come back?”

“We stick to the plan,” Lara said. “I think we’ll only need one more visit and it will be all they can do to tear themselves away. And as the days pass, their bodies will continue to change and their dependency on us build until it destroys their wills completely. I think the third visit will complete the process.”

“Meanwhile,” Mistress added, “word of mouth from them should get us more new customers than we could possibly need, and maybe even a few women to join the co-op.”

She looked over to the fireplace where the bartender waited quietly. “Poor boy,” she said, “having to do all the work yourself.” She patted his bald head. “Don’t worry, pet. You’ll have helpers soon enough.”

She laughed, and took another sip of her wine.