The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

By: Sweet Lori

Best Friends Forever

Darrel, Cindy and I were enjoying ourselves on our vacation to the coast. Even though I was already 21 it was the first real vacation I had been on with out my family. Cindy and Darrel were my closest friends and had been seeing each other for a few years now. Cindy and I had been friends for more then 10 years now and although Darrel could be a little weird at times I did think he was perfect for Cindy. When they first started going out Cindy had told me how Darrel had been hinting at the three of us getting together for a three way but she had told him to get serious or get lost. I noticed that when ever Cindy and I gave each other a hug Darrel would make some weird sexual comment but I eventually realized that he was just being a male and that they all seemed to share that fantasy. I learned the best way to deal with his comments was to ignore them. Even my last boyfriend had brought up the subject one night but I let him know it just wasn’t going to happen and to get over it. Three months later I had gotten over him too.

The three of us had spent the afternoon laying on the beach tanning and playing in the surf. When we got hungry we went to this great little pub on the strip and the meal was fabulous. I couldn’t believe how much fun we were having and now Darrel had agreed to accompany Cindy and me for a little shopping near the pier. Cindy and I have always loved to shop together and even if we had no money to spend we could try on clothes for hours. I knew that Darrel was not into it but he was being a good sport coming along with out complaining. So far Cindy had found a pretty summer skirt and I had bought a couple of souvenirs to take home for my family. We had almost missed the door to the curio shop as it wasn’t really marked well and had only a small window beside it that was covered in an old lace curtain. Cindy loves old trinkets so we headed in. We were browsing around for a few minutes before an old wrinkled up lady came thru the beaded curtain at the back of the shop. I was checking out some old lamps and dishes near the front while Cindy dragged Darrel over to the jewelry case on the far side. The old lady smiled and nodded a silent hello but never said anything till Cindy asked about some old pendant necklace. The old lady told Cindy in a raspy voice that it was a wise choice, that she was told that that necklace had some magical powers within it. I had my back to them but hearing this I smiled to myself knowing that the lady had just guaranteed herself a sale as Cindy loved stuff like that. I stopped listening and continue to checkout the rest of the shelves. I ended up buying an old hand purse that would go perfectly with some shoes I had at home and Cindy of course bought her necklace. Even Darrel found an old pen knife he liked. We thanked the old lady and left her smiling in the doorway of her shop as we headed down to the last few shops left on the block.

All in all it was a great day. We picked up some wine and a few snacks and headed back to our cottage down the beach. Our cottage was small but had a hide-a-bed in the main room and a separate bedroom in the back that Cindy and Darrel shared. Throwing my bags into the corner I headed into the shower to freshen up. When I came out feeling all refreshed and dressed in my nightie, I found Cindy and Darrel sitting out on the porch watching the moon reflecting on the water. Cindy was sipping on a glass of wine with her feet in Darrel’s lap. Darrel was busy massaging Cindy’s feet. I smiled thinking how Darrel must want to get lucky tonight because I know how much he hates giving massages. Cindy is always bugging him about that. I went back in and poured myself a glass of wine and then went out and dropped into the lounger beside Cindy enjoying the warm breeze coming in off the water. We started talking about how nice it was there and what we should do tomorrow. Darrel just kept working on Cindy’s feet not adding anything to out conversation. That’s when I noticed Cindy was wearing her new necklace and I asked to see it. It was a simple leather necklace with a few black beads knotted on each side and a shiny black stone hanging from it. It was quite simple but looked very pretty and it suited Cindy perfectly. I told her I that liked it and I could tell that made her happy. Cindy smiled and told me how the old lady told her it had magical powers. I pretended that I hadn’t heard that comment in the shop and asked her to tell me about it. Cindy was holding the pendant in her hand and was rubbing it with her thumb. She said “Before I do, Darrel honey, go get me a refill of my wine” and she handed her glass to him as he let go of her feet and got up to do as she had said. “Donna, you can continue massaging my feet while he’s gone.” As she moved first one foot then the other over onto my lap. She started telling me how the old lady claimed that the pendant was suppose to give special powers to the person who wore it. She said that legends said that the stone was magical and could give the wearer powers over those around them. Powers that would make those around them do what ever they were commanded with out question. Just then Darrel came back out and handed Cindy her refilled glass and then sat back beside her. I said how the old Lady seemed like she was not all there and laughed commenting on how at least she knew how to make a sale. Cindy looked at me and smiling said “So you don’t believe in the power of my necklace?” “No Cindy” I said trying not to laugh. “No I don’t believe in magic and voodoo but you go ahead it’s your necklace.”

“What are you doing Donna?” she said still grinning at me.

“What do you mean what am I doing” I said looking at her and wondering if she already had had too much to drink. She looked down at my lap and I followed her gaze and was shocked to see my hands working on her dirty bare feet. I gasped and let go but Cindy said “No Donna, continue” and I did. I was speechless. Watching as my hands massaged Cindy’s feet and being unable to stop them I was suddenly becoming a very big believer in magic. “Let me give you some more proof of the power of my necklace. Smell your hands!” I lifted my hands to my face and took a big whiff, taking in the pungent odor of Cindy’s dirty feet. “Ewww” I said and Cindy cracked up laughing at me. I looked over at Darrel expecting him to be breaking up too but he sat there quietly looking out at the water. “What’s with him?” I asked. “Before you came out here I had told him to watch the waves and pay no attention to us.” I wanted to have some fun with you first. Isn’t this great?”

I sat there staring at her, not sure what to say.

“Don’t worry Donna. I’m not going to make you guys into my slaves. I was just wanting to have a little fun. That’s all. Cindy turned to Darrel and told him to return to normal which he did. Here I’ll take it off if it makes you guys feel any better.”

It did feel better seeing it on the table beside her.

“Oh my god! Can you imagine what you can do with that?” I said. We started to list all the things you could do with it but then Cindy told us how when she was handed the bag from the old lady she had whispered to her to use it wisely and be very careful with the power of the necklace. We finished off a couple of bottles of wine and all decided it was time to call it a night. Holding up her necklace and grinning Cindy said “Who wants to tidy up?” Darrel and I both looked at each other and said in unison “we all will!” Cindy laughed at us and picked up some of the dishes to carry inside.

I awoke from a deep sleep to the sound of whispering and a strange feeling. I was curled up in the arms of Cindy and we were both naked. I looked down at her with her head nestled against my breasts and smiled lovingly at my best friend I kissed her on her forehead. I lay there listening to the whispering and enjoying the feeling until I noticed the other arm curled around Cindy’s waist and the hand resting on my naked thigh. I looked up into the eyes of Darrel who was smiling mischievously at me. It was Darrels voice I had woke up to. My mind was trying to tell me that something was wrong with this scene but I was getting mixed signals from my body. Darrel lifted himself up on one arm and then I noticed the leather strap around his neck. Before I could react he whispered “no worries… just enjoy” and everything seemed so wonderful again. Looking down at Cindy I realized how much I wanted to make love to her and sliding down a bit I started planting kisses on her cheeks and lips.

Her eyes opened and I knew she loved me the same way. Our lips parted and my tongue traced her soft lips before slipping between them to dual with her own. We kissed passionately for a long time getting ourselves worked up until we were both breathing very heavy. Cindy took one of my nipples between her teeth and gave it a teasing nip before taking it into her mouth and beginning to suckle. I moaned out loud and ran my hand down over her stomach till my fingers met her coarse damp hairs. Slipping my hand further I could feel the heat from Cindy’s pussy and then my hand bumped into something I hadn’t expected. Feeling around I realized it was Darrel’s hard cock pressed between Cindy’s legs. Knowing how much I loved Darrel and wanted to please him I started stroking my fingers up and down his shaft. Scratching my long nails down his cock made him moan out load and that made me feel so good knowing I had pleased him. I wrapped my hand around his hard shaft and guided it up between Cindy’s legs moving the head back and forth between her wet lips. Cindy lifted her leg up over my hip to allow him better access and Darrel pushed his cock inside. Cindy’s moan was muffled by my breast and it felt nice. My fingers stayed in contact with both of them feeling his wet cock sliding in and out of her swollen lips. I let my fingers slide thru the slick wetness until it met her erect clit. I started to circle my nail around and around it and then sliding it over it I would feel her body twitch. Darrel was now thrusting faster and harder into Cindy making it impossible for her to continue to concentrate on my breasts. I spun myself around until my face was near Cindy’s pussy. The site of Darrel’s glistening cock sliding in and out of her pussy was such a turn-on. I leaned in carefully and flicked my tongue across her clit and then trailed it down till it contacted his cock. Darrel stopped deep inside her while I took his sac into my mouth and twirled my tongue around his balls. He pulled his cock all the way out and as it bobbed in front of my face I stretched forward and captured it in my mouth. Sliding it deep into my throat my tasted the juices of my two best friends. Darrel took a few strokes in my throat and then pulling out he had Cindy get up on her knees straddling my head and then while I watched from below he slid himself back deep inside her. I felt Cindy’s hot mouth close over my own wet pussy and then I arched my ass off the bed as she began to strum her tongue around my own labia finally settling on a fast but gentle flickering on the hood covering my clit. This incredible sensation combined with the sounds of Darrel’s grunts as he started to fill Cindy full of cum sent me over the crest of a huge orgasmic wave. My own orgasmic cries helped to put Cindy there too and we all came together. Collapsing in a tangled stick heap we lay still for awhile trying to catch our breath and enjoying the euphoric feeling we all shared. Eventually Cindy and I gained enough strength to reposition ourselves on each side of Darrel and lay our heads on his chest. Both of us stared at the shiny black stone that lay between us and listened to Darrel as he started to snore. Looking down I noticed his cock laying limp against his thigh was still covered in sticky cum and I moved down and took it into my mouth. Being soft now it was easy to twirl my tongue around it and get it all cleaned up. Once I had licked it clean I sat up and turning towards Cindy I found her sitting up on her knees beside Darrel’s sleeping body. She was smiling at me and she looked so beautiful especially with the black stone now again hanging between her breasts. I looked down at Darrel and saw that he no longer wore the necklace. Cindy started rubbing the black stone and giving me her sweetest smile I knew that my life had just been changed for ever.