The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betrayed Downstream

by The Lycanthrope

Chapter 8 — Fanfare For The Common Woman

El Cajon, California

Ashley’s apartment building looked like it was made up of individual modules stacked three high and eighteen wide, then bolted together into a building. As it turned out, that’s basically what it was. Each three-story building had 48 apartments, and there were at least a dozen of those buildings spread throughout the complex that I could see. The construction practice made sense to me. You build the modules on an assembly line, then combine them into complete buildings on-site. It was seemed very efficient. I noticed that each building had parking spots for roadables, but less than a quarter of the spots were occupied and I mentioned it to Ashley.

“Most of the people here use San-Trans,” she said. “Roadables are kinda expensive.” I spotted the San-Trans stop just outside the complex, with a few people waiting for the next “bus.” It hadn’t occurred to me that my net worth at that moment might be a million times more than Ashley made in a year at her job.

I thought back to my childhood, when my parents had put me in public school to ensure that my social development kept pace with my intellectual development. Back then my friends hadn’t been rich friends or smart friends or work friends or influential friends, they’d just been friends. None of those other things had mattered to us, we were just friends. But as I’d grown older, my friends had changed. I had friends who were scientists and engineers, friends who had similar incomes to mine, and friends who were politically and socially connected. What I didn’t have any more were friends whose jobs got their hands dirty, friends who painted their faces and went to stadiums to cheer on their favorite teams, or friends who might live in Ashley’s apartment complex.

It wasn’t a conscious choice I’d made, it was just something that seemed to happen. I knew that some of my friends, (well, my friends from twenty years earlier, anyway) would turn their noses up at the “common” people like Ashley and her neighbors. Some of my friends were people who would have a baby and then hire people to look after the baby and raise it. All of my friends were people who wouldn’t have to think twice about the costs of raising a baby. Ashley wasn’t one of those people. A baby would be a huge burden on her financially.

“Ashley?” She turned to look at me as the Saab rolled into an empty parking spot in front of her apartment. “I want you to know that I’m not going to get you pregnant and then abandon you. This is going to be our baby and as much as this odd situation allows, I’m going to help you raise our child and be a father to our child. You have nothing to worry about, OK?” She leaned over and hugged me, her eyes moist.

“Thank you, Ben,” she whispered.

We got out of the roadable and walked up the stairs to the second floor. She pressed her thumb to the scanner next to her apartment door and it clicked open. I followed Ashley inside and closed the door behind me as the lights slowly came up in her apartment. Ashley grabbed my hand and pulled me quickly down the hallway and into the bedroom. She paused for a second, then started frantically pulling her clothes off. I slipped off my shoes, then pulled my shirt off over my head and dropped it on top of my shoes. I turned and saw Ashley standing naked a few feet away, looking aroused, but very nervous.

“Relax, Ashley,” I said, and I could see tension draining out of her. I held out my arms and she stepped into them, resting her head on my chest as I hugged her to me.

“You’re even prettier naked,” I told her. She looked up at me with a smile and I leaned down and kissed her lightly on the lips. Ashley moaned and then surged upward, pressing her lips hard against mine, her tongue begging entrance to my mouth. We kissed passionately as she fumbled with the button on my pants. It finally popped open for her and she pulled away from me and crouched as she lowered my pants and underwear to my ankles. I put my hand against the wall and lifted first one foot, then the other out of my pants. She stripped the sock off each foot in turn, then pushed the rest of my clothes in the general direction of my shoes and shirt. Crouching in front of me, she leaned forward and stroked her cheek along the side of my erection. Then she did the same with her other cheek. Grasping my cock gently with her hand, she looked up at me with her big brown eyes and started rubbing my cock all over her face. Her lust was obvious in her eyes. She stood up and plastered herself against me.

“I can’t wait, Ben,” she husked. “Put your baby in me now!”

She pulled me to the bed and then laid back with her legs apart. I kneeled on the mattress between them and sat back on my heels. I began stroking her breasts and thumbing her hard nipples. She moaned and wrapped her legs around my waist. Grabbing onto my shoulders, she pulled herself up and hugged tightly against me. Her hips rolled back and forth and I could feel wet heat rubbing along the top of my cock.

“Please don’t tease me, Ben,” she begged, “just fuck me. I need you in me now. Please fuck me.”

I leaned back a bit to angle my cock upward and slipped into her easily. Ashley grunted and tightened her legs around my waist as she pushed herself deeper onto me. I laid her back on the pillow and spread my knees so I could push even deeper inside her. She slid her legs down and locked them around my thighs.

“That’s it,” she whispered, “fuck me.” She rocked her hips back and then slammed upward, driving me deep inside her.

“Fuck me.” Back away, then slamming up again.

“Fuck me.” Faster this time. Back and then surging upward.

“Fuck me.” I shoved deeper into her. Away and then up faster as I met her thrust again.

“Fuck me.” Faster still we slammed together.

“Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.” Her voice trailed off as I pounded into her harder and faster, over and over and over. We weren’t making love. We weren’t having passionate sex. We were rutting like primal animals. Nothing mattered but our basic instinctive need. It felt good, so we did it. It made babies, so we did it. We didn’t think about it, we didn’t worry about it, we just fucked like our instincts told us to fuck. Hard, deep, fast, our need drove us and we didn’t question it, we just fucked.

Ashley screamed incoherently and thrashed on the bed as I thrust into her. Her vagina gripped my cock, squeezing over and over as she came, screaming all the while. With a roar I shoved my cock deep inside her and held it there as I shot jet after jet of semen into her. My ears were ringing from her screams. I did my best to not fall on top of her as I collapsed onto the bed.

I rolled onto my back, still breathing heavily. That had been something new and unimaginably intense. I’d never experienced that kind of raw, instinctive, animal mating before. I wondered if it was Ashley, the changes from the nano-protein, or a combination of both. Ashley rolled onto her side and struggled to focus her eyes on me.

“What…” she panted, “the hell… was THAT?”

“Are you OK?” I asked, worried that I’d hurt her.

“I’m OK. I’m really, really, REALLY OK. That was so intense, so… so… SAVAGE! It was incredible!”

“I was just trying to keep up with you, hon.”

“Keep up with me? Are you kidding? You overwhelmed me! I mean, I like a good hard screw, but you’re something else completely, Ben.”

“To be honest, Ashley, I’ve never had sex with that kind of intensity before.”

“Honest is a good word for it. It was so open. No excuses, no games, nothing hidden, you just took me. You claimed me; made me yours.” Her eyes looked to an unseen distance, lost in thought. After a few seconds she focused back on me.

“I am yours, Ben. You made me yours.”

“Well, you’re going to be the mother of my first child.”

“No, it’s more than that. I can feel it. I’m yours. I belong to you. I’ll do anything for you.” She leaned over and softly kissed my lips.

“Anything…” She slid lower and kissed my chest.

“…at…” She kissed my stomach.

“…all.” She sucked my cock into her mouth and began nursing it back to hardness. She flipped her long hair over one shoulder and looked up at me with desire in her big brown eyes as she bobbed her soft mouth up and down on my cock. Up and down she went, her eyes locked on mine.

“Get up here so we can make sure you’re going to be a mommy.” Ashley gave me one last deep suck and then slid up to straddle my stiff cock. She gasped as she slid herself down onto it.

“It’s incredible,” she said. “It feels so… so right. Every bit of me knows that it belongs to you.” She began rocking her hips back and forth.

“Oh that is so good! I’m yours, Ben Lincoln, mind, body, and soul. I will go where you tell me to go, do what you tell me to do. Whatever you want of me, I will do.”

“Well right now I want to make sure that you’re pregnant, so I want you to keep doing that and come…”

Ashley’s eyes widened in surprise and she screamed. I barely had time to move my head as she pitched forward and face-planted into the pillow next to my head. Her hips spasmed up and down rapidly while her vagina clenched around my cock. The pillow muffled her screams somewhat, but it was still deafening. Finally she collapsed on top of me, spent.

“Are you OK, baby?” I whispered in her ear. Still unable to speak, she nodded her head against my shoulder. I held her to me and stroked her hair and her back while her breathing slowly returned to normal. She turned her head toward me.

“Can you do that again?”

“I don’t know. I don’t know if I’d want to if I could. What happened?”

“I’m not sure. One second you were deep inside me and the world was perfect. Then you told me you wanted me to come and just like that, I did. It was incredible!”

“You came just because I asked you to?”

“Yeah, I think so. Can you do it again? It feels so good.”

“I’m worried that you’re going to hurt yourself with another one of those nuclear orgasms, Ashley. Besides, if we’re making sure that you’re pregnant, we need to make me come, too.”

“I like that idea,” she said, giving my cock a squeeze inside her.

“Let’s try something. I want you to imagine a soft, gentle, sweet orgasm that washes over you like a warm ocean wave. It fills you with orgasmic pleasure, but it’s like a gentle rain, not the raging storms you’ve been having. Can you imagine that kind of orgasm?”

“Yes. It sounds nice.”

“Good. Have that orgasm now.”

“Ooohhhh, yesssss!” Ashley’s hips undulated as her vagina rippled around my cock. I slid my hands down her back and cupped her firm ass, pulling her tighter.

“Again,” I said and she moaned and writhed against me. I kissed her.

“Again.” She moaned in my mouth, kissing me with passion.

“Again.” Her vagina milked my cock. I was almost there.

“Same orgasm, twice as strong. Now.” Ashley arched upward, pushing herself as deeply as she could onto my cock and moaned loudly. That pushed me over the edge and I shot deep inside her. She lowered her head and kissed me softly, sweetly, gently.

The girl had just orgasmed repeatedly on command, exactly the way I’d told her to. Either there was far more to the effect and control I had on women than Harrison had known, or he’d known and hadn’t told us. At the moment it didn’t matter, though. Ashley and I were both happy with the results.

“Nice?” I asked her. She nodded.

“I want to do that for the rest of my life.”

“You’ll have to stop long enough to deliver our baby.” I held her to me and rolled both of us onto our sides. I was able to stay inside her for a few more seconds before my softening cock slipped out of her. She leaned back and stroked her hand across her abdomen.

“Our baby,” she whispered. I reached down and placed my hand atop hers.

“Yes, our baby. Now sleep, Ashley. We both need to rest and soon you’re going to be resting for two.” She cuddled up against me and I gave her a kiss on the forehead. I thought for a few minutes about what I’d probably missed in my life when I’d stopped making friends like I used to have. I decided that things would be different now and pulled her closer to me. We slept.