The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Betsy: Anxiety In Latex

MC, BD, FF, MF, MA

It has been almost a month since Betsy has visited with Heather at a lifestyle party where she was doing research for her stories. In the month, she is suffering from writer’s block and is finding it increasingly difficult to focus and concentrate. Betsy knows she is missing something, but is there something else going on she is unaware of at the moment?

Betsy poured herself a wine as she did almost every evening and settled in behind her computer ready to write and then nothing happened. She could not put into words the experience that now seemed so long ago. She had never experienced writer’s block, but she had it now. Secretly, she wondered if the experiences were too personal to put on paper.

As she sat in front of her computer, she replayed what had happened in her mind. Betsy remembered the foyer, the crowd that became the audience and how aroused she had become both times when she realized everyone’s eyes were on her as she was bound in display in front of them. As she sat there, Betsy felt her nipples harden in her bra and secretly longed for the sharp bite of the nipple clamps she experienced under Heather’s control. Betsy recalled knowing how she could be hypnotically tranced with a mere trigger phrase buried deep in her mind. She thought of waking up naked in her hotel bed, not knowing how she had gotten there with a collar and cuffs on the night stand. Finally she recalled the sybian rides—rides when she was bound, helpless and totally at the mercy of those holding the control unit. She knew how they kept her on edge, ready to explode until she was begging. That thought even now aroused her. Betsy thought out loud, “how could I, a professional, educated and sophisticated woman be reduced to woman who exposed herself to a crowd and was made to beg for release and all the while loved it.” What kind of power did these people and Heather have and why did it tap into a need she developed?

Her inability to write about it bothered her. Even now, Betsy knew her nipples were peaking, her clit was exposed and she could feel her wetness grow, but her fingers could not convey the emotions and excitement her mind felt, so no words appeared on the screen. After a few false starts, she gave up for the night. She went to bed, wet, aroused and frustrated. Despite her best efforts, Betsy had not been able to coax an orgasm out of her body since her encounter with Heather. She was frustrated professionally as a writer and sexually as a woman. “Betsy,” she murmured, “you need to get a grip.”

In the morning when she awoke, she was determined to fix what was wrong. She knew that she needed to talk to Heather. Finding her was not hard. Betsy knew the city and the law firm, and within 15 minutes she had an office number. She dialed it slowly as if deciding was this the right thing to do. When the receptionist answered, Betsy introduced herself and asked if Heather was available. After a few seconds her call was transferred and she heard Heather’s voice on the end of the line.

“What have you done to me?”

Heather paused before answering, “done to you my dear, I have done nothing.” She then continued, “perhaps it is your own mind and body that are controlling your actions and emotions.” Finally she said, “how can I help you?”

Betsy knew that this was an emotional challenge thrown towards her. She swallowed her pride, “I need you Mistress, I need you.”

Heather chuckled, “I was wondering when you would call, but knew you would. It is like an addiction and once hooked, you want more and Betsy, you are hooked.” She continued, “but to move forward, you have to admit it is more than research, that this is something you want to do and explore.” She then waited.

Betsy swallowed hard, “Mistress, I want this, no, I need this and I want to learn from you.”

Heather paused for dramatic effect. “There will be a car and driver for you tomorrow at 10 am, be in the lobby of your building. Make sure you hold your mail as you will be gone for a few weeks. You should only bring any medications you are on; nothing else. Do you understand.”

Betsy nodded her head as she spoke clearly, “yes Mistress.”

The night was sleepless for Betsy and when the alarm went off at 7am, she was already up and showered. She selected a professional pants suit and wore her choker collar. She did not bring her wrist or ankle restraints as she was told to bring nothing but medicines. Given she was on nothing, it would just be Betsy and her purse.

At 10 am, she walked into the lobby and a driver was waiting for her. He opened the door, politely nodded, but said nothing as they headed out of the city. When they turned into a regional airport that handled private and corporate jets, Betsy wondered where she was heading. The car pulled directly to a waiting jet, which she boarded and was shown to a seat by an on-board stewardess. Within minutes, the jet was airborne heading for a destination shielded from its lone passenger.

Once airborne, Betsy was handed a drink with the attendant smiling, “Miss Heather asks that you drink this please.” Betsy nodded and sipped the drink for about 15 min. It was strong and she was soon a little light headed, but relaxed as she had no idea where she was headed. After about two hours flying time and another drink, the plane landed and the reverse of her trip to the airport took place. A car pulled up to the airplane, she was escorted to it and was soon on her way to a countryside estate, but still had no idea where she was located. As soon as she was in the car, Shelly, a young woman who introduced herself as Miss Heather’s assistant, placed a blindfold over her eyes. She then told the driver to head to the estate.

Betsy was disoriented and could not tell where they were headed. Her attempts to ask questions were rebuffed. Shelly reminded Betsy that the collar she wore could deliver a shock via the wireless remote Miss Heather always had in her possession, so that she should not talk unless spoken too.

When the car finally stopped, the mask was taken off and Betsy saw Heather’s estate for the first time. She was impressed. The estate was massive, well kept and isolated. Shelly motioned for her to follow along and soon she was in a massive foyer looking around. Shelly reminded her that looking around would soon be prohibited. At that moment a door opened and in walked Heather dressed as if she were going out in what clearly was a designer skirt and blouse with what looked like leather riding boots. She smiled at Betsy and complimented her on the professional appearance she maintained.

Heather invited Betsy to her study where after some pleasant conversation she got down to business.

“Do you understand why you are here Betsy?”

Betsy nodded her head, “to continue my exploration of submission.” Heather nodded, but added “and?”

“To admit to myself that this is attractive to me, that what you offer is attractive to me, and to fully immerse myself in the lifestyle you offer.” Betsy then looked down.

Heather smiled, “good girl,” and noticed as an immediate jolt of excitement coursed through her trainee’s body. She then went over the rules and reminded Betsy that any violation would be punished and multiple violations could result in dismissal. Finally, she added, “you must obey without hesitation, totally and without question. You must learn to trust me.” Betsy nodded.

As she signaled for another wine, Heather had Becky stand and then she simply said “strip.” Slowly, Betsy removed her clothes allowing them to fall in a pile on the floor. When she removed her bra and panty, she stood in front of Heather naked and with eyes down. Heather stood and walked around her new trainee as if inspecting an animal. She made some notes whispering to her attendants. Finally, she addressed Betsy. “In the last 30 days, you have let yourself go some, but we will fix that in short order. When my attendants finish with you, they will leave you in a state that I always expect to find you in when we meet. Do you understand?” Betsy nodded her head yes.

Heather finished, “you will also get a medical exam, let me ask you, are you on birth control? Betsy nodded “no,” to which Heather added, “please see to it that she is taken care of, I do not know how this will end at this point.” Shelly, who had been taking notes, just nodded.

Heather then got up and without so much as another word, left the room. An attendant walked up and simply said “follow me.” Betsy was led deep into the estate. Her first stop was a complete body waxing. Here she was told the Mistress expected her body to be smooth at all times. The waxing was more painful then she remembered. They even waxed around her anus causing her to jump when those fine hairs were ripped from her body. Next her hairstyle was shortened, and her nails were done. Finally, measurements were taken before she was led away.

Within hours, she was in an isolated room complete with a bed and various shackling stations. She was immediately shackled spread eagle against the wall and blindfolded. The attendants left the room and Betsy to her thoughts. The silence was deafening. She heard the door open and someone walk across the floor. Betsy assumed it was a woman as the sound of high heels was present. The next thing she felt was cold.....ice, someone was pressing ice to her nipples. Betsy could feel them harden under the frigid assault. The ice was taken away replaced by a pressure and burning; she knew that someone had clamped her nipples. Betsy did not moan or react at the movement, but as feeling returned, she began to feel each pulse of blood through her veins. Whoever entered her room now left.

Time passed: minutes, hours, days....Betsy was unsure. Someone else entered. Betsy heard a female voice question, “are you thirsty?” She nodded her head. A tube was placed to her lips.....a large tube that Betsy quickly recognized as a fake cock. She sucked and felt a cool stream of water. The harder she sucked, the more she received. Betsy knew how degrading this was, but she did not care. Thirst won.

Finally, the clamps were released and the shackles undone. Betsy was led blindfolded into another room where she was put on a gurney and again secured. As she lay there, she felt something cold on her ass as before she recognized the feeling as lubricant, a nozzle was inserted. A female voice whispered relax into her ear and with that warm fluid under pressure invaded her bowels. Betsy could feel her belly swell and distend. Finally the pressure stopped and Betsy lay there, cramping almost in agony. She felt warm water flow over her lower body and moaned, she could take no more and her bowels emptied in a rush with the warm water washing away the after effects of her treatment.

As soon as the water turned off, someone walked up. Betsy could sense them, but could not see them. She felt something pressed to her ass and felt penetration. With a start, Betsy realized she was plugged. A voice whispered....“this is just the start girl....the plug will get larger and larger over the days.” Suddenly, the plug vibrated. Betsy was ill-prepared for the vibrations and moaned softly. All she heard was “this one is a true slut.”

Betsy was helped off the gurney and returned to her bed where she was again bound. As she lay there, she felt something being attached to her nipples and then to her clit. Immediately, Betsy felt suction and the sensations caused her to moan. A voice whispered, “Mistress Heather loves big nipples and clits, you will soon have the right size.” Unable to see, Betsy only heard the light switch turn off and the staff leave the room. Now it was just her and the suction machine. Betsy knew it was going to be a long night.

When morning came, attendants released the restraints and suction from Betsy’s body. She was allowed to shower and then eat, but she was forced to remain naked—it became clear to her that clothes were a luxury that she would not enjoy. After breakfast, she was taken to another area of the estate where Betsy was fitted for her first set of latex wear. She received a full body suit complete with gloves, boots, and a hood exposing only her eyes’ nose and mouth. The shiny black latex suit had cutouts for each nipple, her pussy and her ass. When Betsy was shown her image in a mirror, she could not begin to explain the transformation. She felt her pussy gush fluids; she was that turned on. Staring straight ahead, she could not even recognize herself. Her body and features where encased in shiny black scepter for strategic cutouts. The latex left nothing to the imagination.

Around her neck, the collar was placed and again locked. Each wrist and ankle now was adorned with a cuff that could be locked or attached to a restraint. Finally, Betsy was bent over and the plug in her ass was removed only to be replaced with a larger plug. The attendant called Shelly to inspect their work.

Betsy heard Shelly walk into the room and as she stood there, she felt Shelly’s eyes her body. “Have you photographed her yet?” The attendant told Shelly that the entire process had been recorded and the photographs were ready for viewing at any time. Shelly reached between Betsy’s thighs and slid her fingers up over her clit and into her. She smiled, “the bitch is wet,” and then added, “this bitch will soon be in heat.” With those words, she pressed her fingers to Betsy’s lips forcing them open. Betsy understood and sucked quickly pleasing Heather’s assistant. “She shows promise,” quipped Shelly. She then commented, “continue with her preparation for the Mistress.”

Betsy was led into another room where again she was bound with her arms over her head and her legs spread wide. A visor was placed over her eyes and earbuds in her ears. Effectively she could not see nor hear. Helpless, Betsy did not hear or feel the sybian moved into place or hydraulically lifted between her thighs until the dildo made contact with her pussy. At the same time, the suction devices were again attached to her nipples. On a head nod from Shelly, the suction was applied and the vibrations started. Simultaneously, the plug in her ass vibrated. Betsy heard a moan escape her lips.

Shelly walked close enough for Betsy to hear. “The best thing about these devices is that they never grow tired.....they, in many ways, are like the Energizer bunny....they keep going and going.” All Betsy could do is moan as the vibrations increased. “Before this evening is over, you will be begging Heather to cum my dear and all of that will be recorded.” And so it went for the next few hours. Every time Betsy got close to an orgasm, the vibrations and stimulation died away. When her stimulation and arousal retreated, everything would again increase. No matter how hard she tried, she could not beat the system and orgasm became an illusive goal. She was on a roller coaster of arousal and calm and the peaks and valleys became steeper and steeper.

Finally, Betsy was begging for release. She could hear her own words....“please let me cum.” At that moment, Heather walked into the room. Approaching Betsy, she smiled. “Please let me cum.....is that the request?” Betsy nodded yes.

“Well,” Heather continued, “you must do something for me first.” With that she nodded to Shelly, who approached Betsy and removed her skirt. Betsy’s visor was removed and she saw that Shelly was wearing no panty and just a lace garter and stockings. “For you to cum, you must first make my assistant Shelly cum first.” Betsy could not believe her ears, she did not swing that way, yet here it was, a demand.....for her to cum, Shelly would have to cum.

Shelly walked close. The young woman’s scent and arousal could not be mistaken. Given how she was secured, Betsy found it impossible to move. She also knew she would lose in the end. “Do you want to cum,” questioned Heather. Betsy nodded yes, she was told “then just please Shelly.”

Reluctantly, Betsy extended her tongue and made contact with Shelly’s wet pussy and clit. A moan erupted in Shelly’s throat and when Betsy heard it, she let loose with her own moan. Being forced to pleasure another woman against her will was a turn on. Betsy could feel Shelly’s juices flow just as she knew her own were flowing. In fact a droplet of Betsy’s fluid ran onto the black latex surrounding her pussy for all to see. Although she had never tasted another woman before, Betsy did not find the act repulsive in any way. Within minutes, her tongue had Shelly riding a building wave of arousal. At the 5 minute mark, Shelly came and the sybian was turned on by Heather with the words “good girl, now that wasn’t so bad.”

The vibrations flooding into Betsy were intense. Her clit, pumped earlier, pressed into the machine as Betsy shut her eyes. She rode the wave that built and built until it crashed into one of the largest orgasms she had ever had. She literally screamed as she came. Betsy’s entire body spasmed. However, the machine did not stop. Immediately the wave built again and then crashed into a second orgasm. Over and over the cycle repeated until Betsy was literally moving from one orgasm to another. Her eyes rolled back in her head, a little drool formed in the corner of her mouth and the entire room was filled with the sound of the machine and her screams of pleasure. When she cried, “no more,” the machine did not stop. When she cried “please, no more,” the machine did not stop. Finally, when she called out “Mistress Heather, I beg you, please no more,” the sybian stopped. It was a lesson in conditioning that she would not soon forget.

Betsy was released from the bindings and collapsed on the floor to weak to move. Heather walked over and simply said, “get up, pet.” When Betsy did not move, she hit a button on her wireless controller and Betsy screamed in pain as a shock went through her body. Heather looked down, “now, I said, get up.” Betsy struggled to her feet. Heather walked over to face her. “When I tell you to do something, I expect instant obedience.” Turning to Shelly, “continue with her training.”

Betsy was now taken to another area of the estate where she was given instruction on the proper way to kneel, to stand, and to assume various submissive positions. Each time she was either too slow, or made a mistake, she was punished. Punishments were either a shock delivered through her collar or a crack of a leather crop across her body. When she cried out, she was punished again. At one point, she was threatened with a gag. When she grew thirsty, she was made to kneel and then suck on the penis shaped device that released çool water when stimulated properly. Each day, she had to take more of the device into her mouth or throat to receive the fluid. If she gagged in any way, the water stopped and she had to start over.

Returning to her room’ Betsy was stripped of the latex body suit and allowed to shower and dress in a robe. In her closet was a new assortment of latex...everything from different color bodysuits, to bustiers, to dresses and skirts. An attendant told her that she must become proficient in dressing and maintaining the latex and that if was not properly shined, she would be punished. When Shelly walked in and ordered her to bend over, Betsy immediately did. As before, her plug was removed and a larger one was inserted, causing her to wince in discomfort. “Dinner tonight is at 7pm, the Mistress expects you. Dress appropriately and do not be late.”

At 7 pm, Betsy walked into the dining room where Heather was waiting. Betsy had dressed in a red latex bustier and black latex skirt. She wore black latex leggings and heels. Her makeup was as the Mistress liked it. She wore her collar and cuffs on both her wrists and ankles. Heather smiled noting the progress of her star pupil. “Just think of the explicit stories you will tell when I am done with you.” Betsy nodded her head but added, “I hope you will never be done with me Mistress.” That remark surprised Heather and she walked closer whispering in Betsy’s ear, “you please me good girl.” A slight moan filled the room.

Betsy could not believe how aroused she felt at that moment. Heather walked her over to a full length mirror at the far end of the dining room. Betsy could see Heather’s reflection behind hers as she stood still. Staring back at her was an image she hardly recognized, shorter hair, different make up, taller heels, and latex.....Betsy felt a burst of erotic energy flow through her body. When Heather reached around and tweaked her nipples poking through the latex, she moaned slightly. Whispering in her ear, “is my good girl wet for me,” Betsy could only nod yes. When Heather said show me, Betsy ran her finger under her dress and into her wetness without hesitation. She withdrew a finger glistening with wetness that pleased Heather....“now taste,” is all she said and Betsy did hearing “good girl,” repeated in her ear.

Heather then moved Betsy over to the table where a dinner was served. The meal started with drinks and like before, Betsy had no choice. When she sat down slowly, Heather chuckled, “I see your anal stretching is progressing well.” Betsy blushed and answered “yes ma’am.” Heather looked at her pupil, “tonight when you return to your room, you will connect suction to both your nipples and your clit. I want them larger, do you understand?” Becky nodded her head and answered properly, “yes’ Mistress Heather.”

Heather looked to Betsy, “the latex becomes you, my dear. You look very sexy in it.” Betsy nodded, “it makes me feel sensual and erotic Mistress.” Continuing, “when I see it and feel it on my skin, I get anxious knowing it came from you and pleases you.” Heather smiled, “you have much to learn before you fully surrender to me, but I am patient. Of course, I could whisper your trigger phrase and have you do almost anything.” Looking into Betsy’s eyes, “and how does it feel to know that I am fully inside your head?” Without hesitation, Betsy answered....“very erotic.”

Betsy was given a second drink. As she sipped it, Heather warned, this one will make you warm and light headed. As she sipped it, Heather whispered into Betsy’s ear, “I have taken you to two events where you did research, but that research triggered a need and this training will deepen that need. Are you ready for that Betsy?” She nodded her head. As she did, she felt a warmth spread throughout her body and as promised, she became light headed. Heather watched the change and smiled. After about 5 minutes, she signaled to Shelly who entered by a side door. “I think Betsy is open to your suggestions now.” Continuing, “it would be so easy to just use her triggers and have her obey, but I want her to understand the experience and to feel the power of surrender. I want her to realize how much she wants this and that moment when she understands resistance is impossible.”

Shelly, moved off to the side of Heather. “One day, I hope to be as good a Domme as you are. That is why I come here, to learn from you.” Heather smiled at her young assistant, “how do you know that I have not hypnotized you too my dear and that you are doing my bidding even now.” She let the words sink in and then laughed, “don’t worry, I will teach you everything in time.”

Betsy followed Shelly from the room and walked back towards her room. However, before she got there, Shelly directed her to a side room where other attendants were waiting. Betsy was stripped, bound again to a gurney and blindfolded. The potent drink warmed her entire body and kept her relaxed. As she lay there, Betsy sensed people close, very close. She could feel warm breath and then she felt the mouths. Almost simultaneously, mouths were on each nipple and her pussy. Someone was stroking her thighs while someone else was stroking her feet. Warm breath was blown into her ear and lips brushed her own lips. She went from zero stimulation to over stimulation in 30 seconds. Despite a moan, Betsy managed to moan, “no, please not again.”

Hearing the word no, Shelly, hit the remote controller sending a shock directly into Betsy’s body. A scream ripped into the silent night. She hit the button again for the scream, this time, Betsy just grunted. Shelly signaled for the others to continue and soon mouths and fingers were stimulating Betsy again. Shelly watched as Betsy struggled with her emotions. She leaned in close, “you will learn to give and receive pleasure on command my dear.....on command.” She stepped back to watch what was going on. Unknown to Betsy, 5 women were caressing her body and one was kissing her lips. The six had been instructed to slowly bring her to orgasm. At the same time, the drink had lowered Betsy’s inhibitions and the shocks had thwarted any resistance. Before long, Shelly heard low moans and watched as Betsy’s stomach muscles quivered followed by calf muscles quivering. She could also see the effect of the suction devices and treatment on her clit and nipples, both stood out under the ministrations of warm tongues. With a sharp cry, Betsy came hard, but the stimulation did not stop. This time, fingers inside her pussy found and stroked the upper wall of her pussy finding both the g spot and the ridged soft flesh. Pressing up harder, the attendants soon had Betsy moaning even louder. When she cried out, “please no more, I need to use the bathroom,” Shelly smiled. Those words triggered even a harder internal stimulation and when Shelly lowered her lips and whispered into Betsy ears, “just let it go and cum again,” she did. With a explosion of fluid, Betsy squirted for only the second time in her life and harder then before. Her entire body orgasamed, and orgasamed on command. Betsy lay there almost in tears. Her body was unable to process what had just happened. When the blindfold was released, there was only Shelly there and Betsy was laying in her own juices. Shelly looked down at the naked woman. “Go to your room, shower and you will sleep naked tonight. Next to your bed, you will find a coffee table book, please leaf through it before sleep.” Betsy could only nod her head; she was exhausted.

After showering and getting into bed, a new drink was delivered to Betsy. She drank it while examining the coffee table book on latex clothing. Each picture was more graphic then the previous one and the book, combined with the drink, soon had her aroused again. At that moment Heather entered the room and walking over to the bed repeated Becky’s trigger phrase implanting the idea that wearing or seeing others in latex would make her anxious and aroused in the future. When she asked Betsy if she understood, the tranced woman nodded. Heather then woke her and left the room. As Betsy continued to look at the images, her nipples hardened and her juices flowed. Within minutes, her hand drifted between her thighs and she was soon stroking herself as she examined the pictures. Without even thinking, she had an orgasm, a tribute to Heather’s programming. Instead of getting out of bed, Betsy took her fingers to her lips and gently licked them clean. Smiling, she fell asleep dreaming of serving Heather in latex or wearing it herself.