The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Disclaimer: Your eyes are getting heavy. You are falling under my power. You will acknowledge that this story is copyrighted by RJ Squirrel, and that all rights are reserved. You realize that this is a work of fiction, and any resemblance to real events is unlikely at best. You will not read the following story unless you are comfortable reading material involving adult themes and situations. You will not read this story if you are not of legal age to do so.

When I snap my fingers, you will wake up and read. [snap]

Synopsis: Roger’s “dietary supplements” seem to give him extraordinary powers. But things may not be as they seem....

Better Living Through Chemistry

mc mf md hu

“Package for you, Mr. D.”

Roger Devereaux looked up from his desk to see Jessica Simms, the perky young receptionist, standing before him. As always, he was struck by her good looks, resembling (to him) a young Carmen Electra. She had the same soft brown hair, piercing blue eyes, sensual mouth, and a body that made him want to cry. Today, she was wearing a white tank top, which accentuated her full breasts and stopped just above her navel. Her standard hiphugger jeans showed off her tight ass and thighs before flaring slightly below her knees.

“Ahem.”

Roger started guiltily, aware that he had been staring. He looked up at her face, fearing that she would be angry, but instead she was smiling nicely, almost indulgently, at him, holding out the plain brown box for him. He took it and stuttered out his thanks. He always got tongue-tied around her. She smiled again, and walked out.

Roger greedily tore open the box, and looked over the contents. Several bottles were stuck in the foam “peanuts”—mind boosters, energy uppers, stamina enhancers, carb blockers, fat absorbers, and most important, penile enlargers. A three-month supply of each, amounting to well over $900 worth of “herbal wonders your doctor won’t tell you about!” Roger was a sucker for spam, but figured that, as a 37-year-old, somewhat overweight, painfully shy virgin, he didn’t have a whole lot to lose.

Ignoring the labels and directions, he tore open the bottles and dumped a few capsules from each container onto his desk. It took three batches, but he finally managed to swallow two or three of each type. He braced himself against his desk, waiting to feel the effects. After five minutes, his arms hurt. Realizing that he probably looked ridiculous, he relaxed and went back to work.

Deep in his stomach, however, things were begining to happen. As his stomach acids began to dissolve the plastic capsule, the herbal “dietary aids” began to combine. Fat absorbers linked onto penile enlagers. Carb blockers and stamina enhancers attached themselves to energy uppers. With the help of Roger’s natural enzymes, they all linked to the mind boosters. And then they began their journey to Roger’s brain.

* * *

“Hey, Mr. D.”

Roger looked up. Jessica was leaning in to his doorway. “Yes, Jessica?”

“It’s six o’clock. You’re the last one here. Turn out the lights when you leave, okay?”

“Okay. Good night,” Roger smiled wearily, looking at the cleavage her stance afforded. ‘My God,’ he thought, ‘I’d love to see those fucking tits.’

Jessica suddenly got a strange, glazed look to her face. She straightened up and stood fully in Rogers doorway. She reached down and pulled up her tank top, and then her bra, exposing her breasts to Roger’s shocked gaze.

Not a word was spoken. As Roger stared at her perfect breasts, he thought ‘What the hell is happening?’

“I’m showing you my fucking tits,” Jessica said.

‘Huh?’ he thought.

“You wanted to see my fucking tits. I’m showing them to you.”

Roger paused, still staring, as Jessica calmly continued to expose herself. ‘I didn’t say that out load, did I?’ he thought.

“No, you didn’t say it out loud,” Jessica said.

‘Are you reading my mind?’

“No,” came Jessica’s spoken reply, “I’m not reading your mind. You’re controlling me with your mind.”

Roger’s eyes grew wide. He decided to see how much control he had. ‘I’d love to feel those beautiful tits,’ he thought.

Without hesitation, Jessica walked up to him, still holding her bra and shirt up. He tentatively reached out and touched the side of her breast. She didn’t respond. Emboldened, he slowly ran his fingers over the front, brushing her nipple, ever read to pull his hand away if she objected. She didn’t. Soon he had both hands massaging her tits, a look of ecstacy on his face.

“My arms are getting tired,” she whispered.

“Oh, sorry.” He looked at her. ‘Remove your tank top and bra,’ he thought.

A look of relieve flew across her face as she quickly tossed her clothing aside and let her arms drop. She stood topless before him.

‘Um, let’s see, okay. Now the rest of your clothes.’ Roger wasn’t known for his imagination, or he would have asked for a sexy striptease.

In seconds, she was naked, and his eyes feasted on her flat belly and neatly trimmed bush. He could see folds of flesh protruding slightly from her hair, glistening with moisture. But as he reached toward them, she stepped back.

‘Huh?’

“You wanted to feel my beautiful tits. But you weren’t reaching for my beautiful tits,” Jessica explained tonelessly.

Roger realized that he had been too precise in this previous commands. ‘Okay, let’s try this. I want to fuck you.’

Jessica’s nipples hardened, and if Roger had been able, he would have seen that her pussy became damper. But nothing else happened.

‘Well?’ he thought.

“You want to fuck me. You may. Go ahead.” Jessica stood motionless.

Roger realized that he had no idea what to do next. He felt her breast. She did nothing. He rubbed her pussy, She did nothing. He kissed her. She did nothing. Roger sat back in his chair, exasperated. Nothing in his extensive porn collection cavered something like this. He closed his eyes to clear his mind. ‘Well, fuck me,’ he thought, falling back on his favorite curse.

His eyes flew open as he felt hand on his belt. Jessica was kneeling in front of him, a look of anticipation on her face. She quickly undid his belt and pulled his pants open, freeing his thobbing hard-on. She pulled his pants down to his ankles, and then crawled back up and engulfed his erection with her mouth.

Roger’s mind whirled ask new sensations flooded it. The warmth of Jessica’s mouth, the feel of her tongue on the underside of his glans, the gentle sucking, the sight of his cock sliding in and out of that incredible mouth, her eyes looking up at him with lust. His hand and fantasies paled in comparison. In seconds, he felt a familiar pressure building, but this was far stronger than in the past. He knew that he was about to blow his load.

‘No, not yet,’ he thought, tensing. And just as quickly, it backed away some, still there, but controlled. He found that he could relax and enjoy the waves of pleasure that he felt, without worrying that it would all come to an end.

But then, Jessica pulled her mouth off of his cock, causing him to fear that the end had, indeed arrived. But, no. Jessica looked up at him with a letcherous grin, and crawled up his body. She kissed him deeply, and he tasted his own precum on her lips and tongue. And then, as they kissed, his cock was engulfed with a hot moist tightness that it had never experienced before.

He broke their kiss and looked down at his lap. As Jessica began raising and lowering herself, he stared at what was happening.

“Do you like that, Mr. D?” Jessica whispered. “Do you like to see you cock sliding in and out of my pussy? Oh, yeah, look at that, Mr. D. I’m fucking you, just like you wanted. You cock is fucking my tight, hot pussy. Mmm, yeah, I like fucking you, Mr. D. I like fucking your cock, rubbing my fucking tits in your face. Do you like how I’m fucking you, Mr. D.?”

Roger could only nod. His mind was overloaded with sensations. Slowly, he felt the pressure building again. His hips began to jerk in time to Jessica’s thrusts.

“Oh, yeah, fuck me, Mr. D. Are you getting ready to cum? Come on, cum in my tight 18-year-old pussy. Fill my pussy up with your hot, hot cum.” Jessica began thrusting faster, harder, slamming her pussy down on his cock. “I’m gonna cum, too. I’m gonna cum on your cock while you cum in my pussy. That’s it. Yeah, that’s it. Ooo, yeah. OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!”

Roger felt Jessica’s pussy pulsate around his cock, which sent him over the edge. Jet after jet of hot spunk ripped from his cock, filling her pussy. Roger felt as if his entire body was being fed into her hot hole. Finally, his eruption subsided, and he slumped exhausted back into his chair.

Jessica sat there for a minute as his cock slowly softened within her. Finally, she stood up with a slurping noise. She stood before him, her body glistening with sweat, a grin on her face. She reached down to where their mingled juices were beginning to run down her legs, rubbed her fingers through it, and then brought them to her mouth, where she slurped them noisily. Then she bent down and picked up her clothes, and departed with a casual “Good night, Mr. D.”

Roger sat there in a daze, hardly registering Jessica’s exit. Two thoughts vied for attention in his mind: “I just fucked a gorgeous teenager” and “I controlled her with my thoughts.” The latter finally won out. Must have been all those supplements I took, he finally decided.

His lap was a sticky mess, but he didn’t care. It was a symbol of pride, a badge of accomplishment. He had teenage pussy juice on his cock. The memory made his cock twitch again. He straightened his clothes, turned off the lights, and locked up the office with a new confidence.

The subway train home was usually crowded, but that was on an earlier run. Tonight, it was nearly empty. Apart from himself, there was only one other passenger, an attractive young woman, sitting across the aisle from him. She wasn’t as pretty as Jessica, but his eyes were nonetheless drawn to her ample bosom.

‘I want to feel your breasts,’ he thought to her. Then he confidently slid into the seat next to her and slid his hand under her blouse.

He never saw the fist that hit him in the eye, nor the elbow that got his ribs. As he lay on the floor of the train car, he vaguely registered the foot that got his crotch just before the young lady marched away.

And as he blacked out, he vaguely heard Jessica’s voice in his mind. ‘You sad little man,’ she said, and began to laugh....