The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Beware of whose toes you tramp on

Author’s Note: As usual, all comments are welcome. Send these to

Chapter 1: Michelle’s Mistake

“Hi, my name is Paul and I am a mind control sex addict. It has been 5 years, 3 months and 22 days since my last binge.”

I got my mind control powers as a teenager. What followed was a blur of fucking, of women and of power trips. When I came out of the mists of the orgy that was my life I was in my late thirties. After some soul searching I decided that I wanted to be more than just a fucker of multiple women. So I settled down, got married and got myself a life in the corporate world.

I was very careful not to use my powers at all for the next couple of years—knowing that, like the recovering alcoholic, one slip could lead back into that life of mindless fucking.

The temptation in the office was great. I was a candidate for a vice presidency job—and it would have been so easy to tweak a couple of minds and the job would have been mine. But I wanted to see what I could achieve without my abilities and I hence avoided the temptation.

The job was mine! Bob had taken me out to lunch yesterday and told me that the board would confirm my appointment today. It therefore came as no surprise when I was summoned to the boardroom.

When I walk into the boardroom, however, the body language is all wrong. People normally smile when making an appointment. Bob, and the other board members are all looking at me disapproving.

Bob: " Paul, we have been presented with evidence that you have been embezzling company money. You are hereby suspended with immediate effect and you can expect a visit by the police.”

Where the fuck did this come from? I had amassed enough money during my orgy days to last a lifetime (Amazing how generous people are after receiving a little mind tweak.) I had obviously been framed. Since others weren’t playing fair, it was time for me to also play dirty. Before I even considered the consequences (remember the one drink to the alcoholic) I had erased the memory of the “embezzlement” from all board members minds.

I walked out of the boardroom with “the evidence” in my hand. Unfortunately I was none the wiser about who had framed me. (The board members had all received anonymous envelopes under their office doors.)

I was paging through this evidence when Michelle walked into my office and closed the door. Now Michelle was built like a supermodel, but her icy demeanour meant that no one ever approached her. A classic ball breaker she was.

Michelle: “So, packing already?”

“What do you mean?” I asked with ice in my voice.

Michelle: “Come on, I know that you are suspended and will, in all likelihood, be facing jail time.”

“How do you know that,” I asked.

“Because it was I who framed you. I knew you were in the front running for the vice presidency and I wanted to eliminate the competition. Just consider yourself as being in the wrong place at the wrong time while you spend all those nights in the jail cell. And by the way, aren’t you going to congratulate the new vice president?” asked Michelle with a chuckle.

That’s when I snapped. That’s when the 5 years, 3 months and 22 days of discipline went out of the window.

“Sit Down, bitch!” I ordered as I took hold of her motor control functions. (This meant that I would now control her body—whilst leaving her thinking part of her mind untouched.)

“How dare you talk to me like that,” barked Michelle as she slumped into the chair.

“Listen, bitch. Tonight you and I will be going on a date. You will come in your sexiest outfit to Jimmy’s restaurant. Be there at 7 pm. Got it bitch?”

“Now why do you think I would want to date a future jail bird like you?”

“ You will do so because I command you. Furthermore, after the date I will fuck you and use your body for my amusement. You will shave your cunt prior to the date since I hate a hairy pussy. When you leave this office you will forget these instructions, but you will pitch for our date. Now leave, go home and prepare for our date.”

Michelle was red in her face from anger. She couldn’t believe what she was hearing. She was thinking to herself that I deserved jail and that she would leave immediately and go lay an additional charge of sexual harassment with Bob.

I allowed her to go and watched her storm out of the office. The moment she stepped out of the office, a look of confusion crossed her face.

“What was I going to do next? Maybe I should just go home, have a nice bath. I do feel like a nice meal at Jimmy’s tonight,” I heard her think as she left.

Chapter 2: “The Date”

Michelle had always worn suits to work. For a moment then I never recognised the long legged blond waling towards my table. She was wearing a sheer white blouse through which her black lace bra clearly showed. Her long red hair was hanging loose. Her mini was short enough to reveal the top of her stockings whilst she balanced herself on her stilettos.

A look of confusion crossed her face as she sat herself down at my table. “Why is she sitting at a table with loser Paul,” I could hear her thinking.

“Good Evening, bitch. You will talk softly and not do anything to draw attention to us. Furthermore you will do exactly what I say.”

“Who the fuck do you think you are?” she replied.

“Allow me to demonstrate. You will leave the table now, and go to the bathroom. When you return, you will have taken off your bra and you will give it to me,” I replied.

The look on Michelle’s face was priceless when she got up and left the table. Moments later she returned. As she sat down she flung the bra at me. (But due to my previous command, she did this surreptitiously.) The bra was now lying in front of me, with the one end draped across my wine glass.

I didn’t react. I just sat looking at her tits. Her nipples clearly visible through the sheer material.

She looked fearfully at me, then at the bra and then at the other patrons. What if someone noticed the bra lying so obscenely on the table?

“Please take my bra off the table, someone might notice it,” Michelle whispered.

“I’ll do that when you place your panties next to it,” I commanded.

Michelle got up to go to the bathroom again. But before she managed to do so, I told her that she had to remove her panties whilst sitting here in the restaurant.

She fearfully looked around as she slipped one hand underneath her mini. She tugged the one side of her panties down as far as possible before doing the same to the other side. She then discretely removed her panties—all the while looking fearfully at the other patrons—in case they may notice what she was doing. She then crumpled up her panties and dropped a red throng next to my wine glass.

“That’s a nice sexy throng. I suppose before wearing that, you shaved your pussy?” I asked.

“Yes. This afternoon, for the first time in my life I shave my privates,” whispered Michelle as she blushed a deep shade of red.

“Excuse me. Can I get you something to drink?” asked a sexy blond waitress.

“Yes, bring me a beer and bring Michelle a glass of water filled with ice, please.” I replied.

As the waitress walked away, Michelle said angrily: “I can order my own drinks, thank you very much. I hate such chauvinistic behaviour.”

“You forget your place, bitch. As punishment for your presumption, you will crawl underneath the table and give me a blow job NOW,” I commanded.

The colour drained from Michelle face as she slipped underneath the table. Fortunately the table had a long table cloth which meant that she was fully hidden as she unzipped my pants. Soon my rock hard cock was in her mouth. I grabbed a handful of her hair and shoved my cock down her throat. I ignored the gagging sound as I pumped my cock in and out of her mouth. I soon felt my balls contract as I shot stream after stream of cum down her throat.

Michelle came out from under the table and sat on her chair. Her hair was a mess and a stream of cum ran down her chin. I stopped her from wiping it off. I took pleasure from listening to the voices of fear and outrage and fantasies of revenge that flashed through her mind.

Just then Cindy—out waitress appeared with our drinks. This I was going to enjoy, having instructed Cindy not to be shocked about anything that happened at our table. (The same instruction went to the rest of the patrons in the restaurant.)

“Thanks Cindy. Tell me, honestly, what do you think of my date here?” I asked.

I think she is a real whore. Look at her! Her tits are plainly visible to all. Her underwear is laying on the table and, God, is that cum on her chin?” replied Cindy.

Michelle was truly humiliated by this conversation.

A quick tweak of two minds found Cindy to be a randy bisexual and Michelle a extreme homophobe.

Cindy, what would you like Michelle to do?

Cindy: “I would love her to unbutton her blouse and use the ice from her drink to rub her nipples hard.”

“Michelle, do it,” I commanded.

Michelle slowly unbuttoned her blouse. She fished out an ice cube and started rubbing the ice over her tits. Initially she tried to avoid eye contact until I commanded her to look into Cindy’s eyes.

Cindy lent forward and, after licking my cum from Michelle’s chin, proceeded to kiss her deeply. Michelle was to shocked to respond and allowed her mouth to be raped by Cindy’s tongue. Cindy broke off the kiss and sucked on Michelle’s ice cold, rock hard nipples before straightening up.

Whilst I was watching this, my hand was under Cindy’s dress and after pulling down her panties; I played with her soaking wet pussy.

Eventually, the two women broke contact—both looking rather flushed.

“Cindy, why don’t you bring two plates of escargots with extra garlic for starters—and a bottle of Shiraz. Oh, and you can take the slut’s underwear as a memento.” Said I.

Michelle: " Please, you had your little bit of revenge. Please let me get dressed now. And let me do my own ordering since I don’t eat either snails or garlic.”

“You still don’t get it, do you bitch? Tonight your body, and your mind is mine to play with. As for revenge, I haven’t even got going yet. Now tell me, do you have a boyfriend?” I replied.

“Yes. His name is Todd. We are going to announce our engagement this coming weekend,” replied a subdued Michelle.

“Excellent. Do you and Todd fuck often?” Asked I.

“That is none of your damn business,” answered a defiant Michelle.

“Answer!” I commanded.

“We make love one a weekend,” replied a blushing Michelle.

“So tell me about it. So you give your Todd blowjobs? Do you fuck outdoors? Does he fuck you in the ass?” I asked with a smirk.

“No, we are normal people! Not as perverted as you! No blowjobs and certainly no anal sex! When we make love Paul lies on top of me—as men should, nothing kinky,” replied an indignant Michelle.

“Damn missionaries. Tell me, do you cum when he fucks you? Any toe curling orgasms?” I asked.

“No,” admitted Michelle. “But that doesn’t matter. Sex is there to make the men manageable. My orgasms are meant for myself and my vibrator Dick—when we are alone.” Replied Michelle.

“So lets get this straight. You’ve named your vibrator Dick? So how often do you fuck dick?” I laughed.

“One or twice a week.” Whispered Michelle.

Cindy reappeared carrying our wine. She allowed me to taste and when I was happy filled my glass. She then turned to me and asked: “So does the slut get wine as well?”

“No,” I replied. " I want her cold sober when I fuck her later.”

Cindy: “I wouldn’t mind joining you.”

“Oh, you more than welcome. She’ll be licking your pussy before the night is out,” I replied.

Cindy licked her lips whilst looking at Michelle and left.

Michelle: “Please don’t do that. I don’t want to be near that lezzy.”

“Based on what happened to date tonight, why do you think I care a flying fuck what you want? So shut up and eat your snails,” I commanded as Cindy placed the starters in front of us.

I ate my escargot with relish and with an equal amount of relish watched Michelle force down hers. After the meal, Cindy returned with the menus for the main course. I ordered a rare fillet steak for myself and an eatra hot Bombay curry for Michelle.

“I cannot eat hot spicy foods,” whimpered Michelle.

“You will eat what I tell you! Now, I am going to take over your speech and you will listen from inside your body, but not be able to contribute. Now phone Todd on your mobile.” I commanded.

Michelle had panic in her eyes as she fished out her mobile out of her bag and dialled Todd’s number. She had lost all ability to speak and I would be putting the words in her mouth during this conversation.

Todd: “Hi Honey this is a surprise. Where are you?”

Michelle: " Todd, there is something I need to tell you. I’m sitting in a restaurant with a colleague of mind. I’m displaying my tits to him and my panty less pussy is soaked underneath my mini. I shaved my cunt before I came, since I knew he was going to fuck me senseless before the night is out. Oh, and earlier tonight I crept underneath the table and sucked his dick before swallowing his cum.”

A very shocked Todd: “Why... Why you’re doing it?”

Michelle: “Todd your pathetic little dick just didn’t do it for me anymore. You never could make me cum. I thought that I could be satisfied with my vibrator, but it isn’t enough. I need a real man’s cock to make me cum. Plastic and pathetic dicks aren’t going to cut it anymore.”

“Well fuck you whore. If I never see you again it will be to soon,” said an irate Todd as he slammed down the phone.

I gave a crying Michelle back her ability to speak and she said: “Why did you have to do that. I love him, but I will never be able to mend what you have just broken.”

“Well, you never considered my life and that of my wife’s that you were quite happy to get destroyed when you were planning to get me sent to jail—now didn’t you,” I asked rhetorically.

Cindy brought our food. The first bite of my steak revealed it to be up to my expectations. The first bite of the curry that Michelle took had her grabbing at her glass of water.

“Please, I can’t eat this,” she sputtered.

“I’ll make a deal with you. You come up with a suggestion that I like and you can leave the rest of the food. Any suggestion I’m not happy with, means another bite. If you manage to finish that plate of food, then you’re off the hook.” replied I.

Michelle: " Ok, you win. I obviously underestimated you. You can have the vice presidency job. Please allow me to return to my normal life.”

Me: “To late for that dear. In any case, I like the thought of my manager on her knees at every lunchtime sucking my dick. Have another bite.”

Michelle, with tears running down her flushed face from the heat of the meal: “You can make love to me tonight.”

Me: “I only make love to my wife. Other women I fuck. Have another bite.”

Michelle: “You can f... f... fuck me if you like”

Me: “Thanks, I will. But what about Cindy.”

Is it possible for a flushed woman to go pale? Well it looked like Michelle managed it. She obviously decided to try and finish the plate—in spite of running out of water. But, after a couple of bites, she tried again: “Ok, Cindy can join us”

Me:” So are you willing to lick Cindy’s pussy?”

Michelle kept quiet for a moment before attacking the curry with renewed vigour. However, she gave up after two bites and said: “OK, I will.”

Me, calling Cindy over: “Well, tell her.”

Michelle, hating every moment: “Cindy, I will lick your pussy tonight.”

Cindy: “Well thank you bitch. Always knew you would seeing you’re such a slut.

Me, finishing my steak: “Well, seems like we have a deal.”

Michelle looked relieved as she pushed her plate away.

Me: “It seems such a sin to waste food. I think you should finish the other half of that plate, bitch.

Michelle: “But, but, you said...”

Me: “Shut up and eat.”

Moments later Michelle had finished the meal. Her face and upper body was drenched in sweat from the heat of the meal.

Me: “Right slut, pay Cindy for the meal so that we can go to your place to fuck.”

Michelle, in spite of wanting to protest, took out her credit card, signed and handed it to Cindy.

Cindy: “Oh no you don’t! What sort of shit tip is this? You have to do better than that. In any case, you can pay me now for the privilege of licking my cunt.”

Michelle had given up on arguing and just increased the value of the meal tenfold.

Chapter 3: “Later that evening.”

Cindy was laying in bliss on Michelle’s bed. Her naked tits were heaving as she was panting in delirium. Her legs were spread wide and Michelle was licking my cum out of her pussy.

Michelle also has cum running down her legs from her cunt. She was on her knees using her aching jaws to provide Cindy with a good licking. I was behind Michelle with my cock pumping in and out of her ass.

By now Michelle had fully absorbed the message: “Beware of the toes that you tramp on today since they might be linked to the ass which you may need to kiss tomorrow.”

Or maybe I should say in this instance: “Beware of the toes that you tramp on today since they may be linked to that dick that will fuck your ass tomorrow. ”