The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bi-Weekly Pay Czech

Tough times demanded tough measures.

That’s what Paul Anderson told his staff and since Paul Anderson believed in leading by example, being the first to cut his own pay when his company hit hard times only seemed like the natural thing to do. Of course, the fact that he had enough money in the bank that he didn’t need to worry about a salary didn’t hurt either, and besides, it wasn’t like he wasn’t getting some sort of compensation for the work he did.

It was just that he wasn’t being paid in cash.

Her name was Monika Novacek. She was a pretty blond girl from the Czech Republic. She was a pretty blond girl with big tits. She was a farm girl, they said, but she’d gotten in trouble with the law. Not her fault, the law people said but all the same, he’d checked it out on his own, and if the stories were true, it wasn’t her fault.

Damn, she had great tits. Just thinking about the blond’s tits was enough to get Paul’s dick hard but there were other things that could make Paul’s dick hard but usually it was a Czech girl like Monika that really got his dick really hard and that’s why he liked Monika but what Paul liked most was she belonged to him.

He’d been on a trip to the Czech Republic, checking out the local delicacies when he’d heard stories about this girl. It had seemed fanciful at first, but it was enough that he’d decided to check it out further.

The locals, it was said, had this girl that they could render dumb and brainless. It was a small town and it had taken some time for Paul to find which town it was but find it he had.

At first, the locals hadn’t wanted to talk but by that time, Paul had decided that there was something to the story, and so he persisted. In the end, it was the color of his money that had loosened some tongues, and from there, he’d been able to get more information.

The locals had a device. Where it had come from was up in the air but it was the device that did the work. Use it on a girl and you could wipe out her mind but the effects were temporary and there was some residual holdover. Something of what had been done to her would stay in her memory after the effects wore off and the girl could tell someone else what had been done to her.

That hadn’t saved the girl with the big tits. Apparently, her boyfriend had done something and she’d been taken into custody as an accomplice or some such thing. No one, it seemed, expected to ever see her ever again and since she had limited interaction with people outside the jail, she could be used as her captors saw fit.

It was a fantastic story, Paul thought, but what if it were true. He asked to see a demonstration and he was shown a video, ostensibly of the girl being put through her paces.

The video was hot but it was hardly conclusive. Videos after all could be staged. What he needed was something more. What he needed was proof.

The most logical thing was to go see the girl but even that presented problems. You could tell her what you wanted her to do but was she doing what you told her to do because she just couldn’t help herself or was she doing it because it was some elaborate hoax designed to extract money. Given the condition of the indigent population, Paul would have put more of a bet on the latter than on the former.

But the girl, Monika, was hardly what he’d expected. She was sullen and she hardly said anything when they showed him to her. “You’re here to make me do things,” she said sullenly.

Paul looked at the girl’s captors. That was hardly the response he’d expected. “Yes,” he said.

“Fine,” the girl said in a near monotone. “Let’s get it over with. What do you want me to do?”

Paul was looking at the device he held in his hand. “What’s your status here?” he asked.

“My boyfriend killed the mayor’s son. It was an accident, but they blamed Milos and because I was with him, they blamed me, too. I have no status here. I simply do what I’m told.”

“You do what you’re told?”

The girl nodded at the device in Paul’s hand. “They use that on me. They make me do it.”

“I see.” Paul looked at the device. “Should we see how this works then?”

The girl sighed. “If you must.”

“All right then. As I understand it, you want to look in here.”

Monika looked. There was a blue light coming from the device but it was clear that Monika had already resigned herself to the fact that she was powerless to resist.

“Let’s see now,” the man said. “Where should we start. I take it you’ve been having a lot of sex recently.”

“Yes.”

“Lots of guys filling your pussy up with their cocks.”

“Yes.”

“And other holes as well?”

“Yes, of course.”

“How about girls?”

“What about them?”

“Do you like having sex with girls?”

“No.”

“But you’re going to, aren’t you?”

The girl didn’t say anything but it was clear something was going on in her head.

“You’re going to, aren’t you,” the man said. “You’re going to lick the pussy of the next girl you meet.”

“Sure,” the girl said.

“You’re going to be like a little sex-crazed pussy licker. You’re not going to be able to get enough of her.”

“Okay,” the girl agreed.

The man shut off the device. “How do you feel?” he asked.

Monika blinked her eyes. “I feel fine,” she said.

“Good,” the man said. “I think I’m going to have to talk to your friends, but for the time being, how about I have my assistant come in here and keep you company.”

“Okay.”

The man left the room but moments later, a woman entered the room. “Your name’s Monika, isn’t it?”

“Yes.”

“My name’s Barbara.”

The blond nodded.

“I understand you like to lick pussies,” Barbara said.

“No,” Monika said, and then she said it again, almost as if she couldn’t believe that she’d said it. “No, I don’t.”

“But I thought they said—”

“I don’t have to do what you say,” Monika said triumphantly, almost as if she couldn’t believe she was saying what she was saying. “I don’t have to do what you say.”

“You don’t have to sound so insolent,” the other woman said.

But Monika couldn’t stop herself. “I don’t have to do what you say,” she kept saying. “I don’t have to do what you say.”

“Fine,” the brunette said. “I get it already. You don’t have to do what I say.”

Monika was almost giddy now. “I don’t have to do what you say. You don’t control me. I don’t have to do what you say.”

“I get it now,” the other woman said. “I get it. I guess I’ll just leave you alone now.”

“I don’t have to do what you say,” Monika kept saying even as the other woman left the room.

A few minutes later, Paul was back. “My assistant said you were being uncooperative,” he said.

“I don’t have to do what you say,” Monika said.

Once more, Paul pulled the little white device from his pocket. “I guess this doesn’t work as well as your friends say it does.”

“I don’t have to do what you say.”

“Yes, I understand,” Paul said. “It’s a pity. You really are an attractive girl but if this doesn’t do what it’s promised to do, I don’t see how I can go forward with this. It’s a pity though.”

“What is?”

“This,” Paul said as he held up the device. “It’s so small and compact. It would be so nice if it could do what they said it could.”

Monika looked at the device again. She could see a blue light flashing inside it and ... and ... and ...

“Should we try it again from the top,” the executive said.

Monika’s face was blank as she stared at the blue light. “Okay,” she said.

“My assistant’s going to come back in this room in a few moments. When she does, you’re going to feel an overwhelming desire to lick her pussy.”

“I will lick her pussy.”

“You won’t be able to stop yourself. You want to make her cum.”

“I want to make her cum.”

“You won’t be able to control yourself. The more you lick her pussy, the more you’re going to want to make her cum, and when she does cum, every time she does cum, you will cum too. Do you understand that? You will cum when she does.”

“I will cum when she does,” Monika repeated.

“It’s the most important thing in the world to you right now. You need to make her cum.”

“I need to make her cum.”

“You need to make her cum because making her cum makes you cum.”

“I need to make her cum.”

The man shut off the device. “How do you feel?”

Monika blinked. “I feel ... I feel fine.”

“That’s good.”

“Listen, um, about your assistant—”

“Yes?”

“I think I was kind of rude to her,” Monika said.

“You were, huh?”

“I think I should apologize to her.”

The American executive just waved it off. “Don’t worry about it. She’s a big girl. She’ll get over it.”

“No!” Monika said. “No,” she said again as if to try and cover her sudden outburst. “No, I think I really need to see her again. I think I really need to apologize in person.”

“I don’t know. She was pretty mad.”

“Please. I have to see her.”

“I don’t know. I’ll see what she says.”

“Please. I really want to apologize. I don’t want to give her the wrong impression.”

“We’ll see,” the man said, “but I can’t promise anything.”

“Please. I need to see her.”

It wasn’t that long after the man left the room that the door reopened and there in the doorway was the other woman. “You wanted to see me?”

“Yeah,” Monika said.

“Well, I’m here.”

“I, um, I wanted to apologize.”

“You don’t have to apologize. I assumed too much.”

“No ... I mean, I want to lick your pussy.”

The brunette shook her head. “You don’t have to do that.”

“No, I mean no, I really want to do it.”

“You sure?”

“Oh yeah,” Monika moaned. She knew she had to do it. “I am so sure.”

“Well, if you’re sure,” the brunette said, and with that, she unzipped her skirt.

Monika could feel her mouth beginning to water. The other woman was still in her panties but she was almost there.

“What do you want next?” Barbara asked.

“Why don’t you come here,” Monika purred.

Barbara walked slowly around the table until she stood just a few feet in front of Monika. “Okay. Now what?”

“Come closer,” Monika urged.

Barbara took a couple steps closer.

“Come closer still,” Monika said again.

Barbara stepped even closer. “How’s this?”

Monika’s hands pulled the other woman’s panties down and suddenly she caught her breath because there was the woman’s bare pussy. Oh geez. That was what she needed. “Lean back against the table,” she said.

The other woman leaned back.

Oh my God. “Spread your legs,” she said. “Spread your legs.”

“What? You mean like this?”

Oh God. She was perfect, Monika realized. Oh God. She couldn’t wait to get her tongue in the other woman’s pussy.

Mmm, that was good. Mmm, she loved getting her tongue in the other woman’s pussy and the really cool thing was it was almost as if she could imagine it being done to her at the very same time.

“Oh geez,” Barbara moaned. “Oh geez. You do that so good.”

She liked it, Monika thought. That was good. She liked it and she wanted her to like it but what she really wanted was ...

Barbara was panting now. “Oh my God. You do that so good and to think, I didn’t think you liked girls.”

Didn’t like girls. What ever would have given her that idea, Monika wondered.

“Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God. You’re going to make me cum.”

Make her cum. That was exactly what she wanted.

“Oh fuck,” the brunette gasped as her body shook under the effects of Monika’s ever present tongue and even as Monika realized that the other woman was cumming, she could feel her own body responding in exactly the same way, but she wasn’t done with Barbara. She had to keep licking her pussy. She had to make her cum again.

From another room, Paul had watched all of this happen and he was impressed.

“So, Mr. Anderson, are you convinced?”

Paul nodded. “I am indeed,” and with that he took two identical looking items from his pocket. “I want this,” he said as he held up one of the devices.

“You know we were wondering,” said the other man. “We were wondering why you wanted to know what our device looked like.”

Paul nodded. “I imagine you did wonder,” he said. “I would have wondered, too, but as you can see, I had to see for myself that the device actually did what you said what it did so I had my engineers take your specs and fashion this fake device instead.”

“Very clever. If she’d responded to the fake device—”

“Then I would have known it was a hoax.”

“And when she responded to the real device—”

Paul smiled. “That’s when I knew it was real.”

“So you want to buy it?”

“The device ... and the girl.”

The other man smiled. “If you buy the device, we’ll throw the girl in for free.”

It had been three months since he’d acquired his prize. At first, he’d brought her home and he kept her in his house but as he’d already learned before, the effects wore off and when she got her mind back, she had a tendency to want to get away. It was just his luck that she hadn’t run into someone who spoke the Czech language before he’d gotten her back again but it was obvious that he couldn’t let her run around loose in his house.

So what could he do. Tie her up. Put her in a cell in his home. Yes, he could do that. He had the money that could make that happen, but he just couldn’t. He might have been willing to blank out her mind from time to time but he wasn’t willing to hold her prisoner and if he ever got caught doing that, well, he’d be ruined for sure.

No, he couldn’t do that.

Okay. So if he couldn’t do that, what then?

He supposed he could have just sent her home. He could have done that easily, but she’d probably head straight for the small village where he’d found her and it was fairly likely that the local authorities wouldn’t like to see her come back again.

He could send her back with a warning that she wasn’t to go back to her home but who was he for her to listen to him. He was just another guy who’d stripped her of her mind and used her body for his own pleasure.

Okay, so maybe he couldn’t do that, but maybe he could just turn her loose in America somewhere. Give her a new identity and just set her free. That might work, as long as it couldn’t be traced back to him, but what if it could. If it could, again, he’d be ruined.

But okay. Could he really keep her with him. It almost seemed like he had to, but he didn’t want to. Well, he did want to, actually. That was why she was still there, but it worried him.

The idea of an agreement hadn’t even occurred to him at first and even when it did, it sounded so fanciful that he thought it impossible at first, but what if there was a way. What if there was a way that the two of them could reach some sort of mutual accord.

“Why do you try to escape?” he’d asked her once.

“Because I don’t belong here.”

“Where do you belong then?”

It wasn’t even like he’d expected an answer. It was just something that was supposed to keep her quiet so he could continue to think but the girl hadn’t known that. “I don’t know,” she said.

“You don’t know what?”

“I don’t know where I belong.”

“What do you mean?”

The girl didn’t say anything for so long that Paul had thought she wasn’t going to say anything at all and it was only then after he’d come to that conclusion that she finally told him what she meant. “I know you know what they make me do,” she said. “I know you know it because I know you make me do it, too.”

Paul nodded at that.

“I know what’s being done to me,” Monika said, “but the more it’s done, the more it’s like there’s something left over. It’s like I don’t return all the way to the way I was. It’s like there’s still a part of me that wants what I’ve become.”

Again, Paul nodded. He wasn’t sure what the girl was telling him, but he wanted to hear her out.

“What worries me most,” the girl said, “is I worry that I’m becoming what people are making me. The more I’m made to ... to have sex, the more I want it. I know I can’t go back. Not anymore. I know I can’t go back to the way I was before, but I know I’m worried about what I’m becoming.”

Paul understood. He wasn’t sure he had an answer but he understood. “If you left here,” he asked, “what would you do?”

“I don’t know.”

And that was when the idea of an agreement finally presented itself to him. “How about we make a deal?” he said.

“A deal? What kind of a deal?”

“Suppose I helped you out. Suppose I gave you a career. You could work for me at my company. You would be free to come and go as you pleased but you would also be controlled by me on a regular basis.”

“You would have sex with me?”

“Of course.”

“But how would that be any different—”

“You could come and go as you wanted to. You would want me more. You would want the sex even more, but if I did something that you could not tolerate, you would be free to go.”

The girl thought about that. “Do you mean that? Do you mean I would be free to go?”

“Yes.”

Again, the girl seemed to consider that. “I suppose we could do that,” she said finally.

“You agree?”

“Yes, I agree.”

It wasn’t long after that the Monika had become part of his own personal pay Czech at the company. True to his word, he’d set her up in the company’s payroll department. It had been an entry level job that he’d given her, but she had worked hard and she’d learned her way around and every other week when it was time for the pay checks to be delivered to the other workers in the company, his was always the last to be delivered and it was delivered by her, in his office, where once more, he’d would turn her into a cock-hungry, little slut.

Life was good, Paul thought as he pressed the intercom on his desk and he buzzed his secretary. “Ms. Devons,” he said. “I’m ready for my pay check.”

Moments later, the woman was in the doorway to his office. “It’s not here,” she told her boss.

“What’s not here?”

“Your pay check. It’s not here.”

For a moment, Paul froze. What did that mean? Had the girl gone back on their deal? “What do you mean it’s not here?” he asked.

“I don’t know, sir.”

“Call payroll. Ask them what’s going on.”

“Yes, sir. Right away, sir.”

It wasn’t long before his secretary was back on the line but in that short amount of time, Paul had already begun to fret. “I have an answer,” she said.

“Yes, yes. What is it?”

“There’s been a garnishment of your wages.”

“A garnishment on my wages? What the hell for?”

“I don’t know. They wouldn’t say.”

“Why wasn’t I informed about this.”

“They said they did tell you.”

“Bull shit. No one told me nothing.”

“I’m just telling you what they told me, boss.”

Paul Anderson tried to calm himself down. “Okay,” he said. “Okay. Did they tell you where my pay check did go?”

“Yes, sir. That was about the only thing they would tell me.”

“And where did it go?”

“Eva Marek at QED Collections.”

“And where is this Eva Marek person?”

“784 Howell Street.”

“That tells me nothing. Where is this place?”

“It’s downtown boss.”

“All right. I’m going to go down there and I’m going to straighten this this thing out. You get on the horn to Payroll and you tell them I don’t want anymore of my pay checks going down there unless they talk to me first and I don’t care if there is a court order. We have attorneys here that work for us. That’s what we pay them for. I don’t know what’s going on here, but they don’t get nothing until we deal with it first. You got that?”

“I got it, boss.”

“All right then. I’m out of here. You have a good week-end Janie, and I’ll see you back here on Monday.”

“Thanks, boss, and boss?”

“Yeah.”

“Good luck.”

Paul Anderson couldn’t help fuming as he drove over to the place. More than once, he had to ease his foot back off the accelerator but then he’d start thinking about it all over again and he couldn’t help but push his foot back down on the accelerator again.

It was the end of the day but that didn’t mean downtown wasn’t busy. Businessmen were still getting off work and some of them were having a few celebratory drinks before they finally called it a day.

Still, there were parking places that were open and Paul wasn’t picky about which one he took. He grabbed what he could and then he was on his way up to the collection agency’s offices.

“I’d like to see Eva Marek,” he told the middle-aged woman at the front desk.

The receptionist looked bored and Paul had the feeling she was used to fielding irate visitors. “Yes, sir,” she said in a tired voice, “and who might I say is calling?”

“My name’s Paul Anderson.”

That got the woman’s attention. “Yes, sir,” the receptionist said. “I believe Ms. Marek’s been trying to reach you. I’ll let her know you’re here.”

Once more, Paul tried to get himself under control as the receptionist talked to someone on the phone.

The receptionist hung up the phone. “Ms. Marek asked that I ask you to wait,” she said. “She said she’d be out here in a moment. If you’d please have a seat.”

Paul was too keyed up to take a seat so instead, he just prowled the confines of the waiting room as he waited for the woman to show. He wasn’t sure what he was going to say to her when she arrived, but whatever it was, it wasn’t going to be nice.

Eva Marek was hardly what he expected her to be. For one thing, she was in her late twenties to early thirties. For another thing, she was pretty. Brown hair, brown eyes, really nice lips. He’d expected her to be a bit of a hag. In fact, it was easier to think of her that way. If you were going to light into someone for their incompetence, it was just easier to think of them as being ugly, too.

“Mr. Anderson,” the woman said as she extended her hand.

Damn, and she had such a cute accent, too. In fact, it was an accent he recognized as well. This was getting more and more unpalatable by the moment. “That’s me,” he said.

“If you’d follow me.”

At least there wasn’t any warmth in her voice, Paul thought as he followed her to her office. It wasn’t like she was actually happy to see him. For her, this was just a job.

He found Monika there in the woman’s office when he arrived. Eva Marek pointed at a chair. “Won’t you have a seat,” she said.

He almost told her he preferred to stand but he changed his mind at the last moment and he took the seat that was offered to him.

“I don’t know what you think you’re trying to pull here, Mr. Anderson, but the court order was very specific. You were supposed to turn over your wages and Ms. Novacek is most definitely not a wage. If you fail to comply with the court order, I will have to take you and your company to court and charge you with contempt and I’m sure you wouldn’t want that.”

“You can do what you want,” the man said, “but I don’t owe you anything.”

The woman sighed in a way that seemed to say she’d heard that argument all too many times before. “If you want to play it that way, Mr. Anderson, you can, but the courts say you do.”

“The courts say I do because you say I do. That’s not the same thing.”

“Actually, it is.”

“But I pay my bills on time so your records must be wrong.”

Again, the woman smiled as if this was something she’d heard all too many times before. “We don’t really care why you didn’t pay your debt. All we care about is collecting the money that is due.”

“Even if I’m not the one who owes the money.”

“We’ve been over that before, Mr. Anderson. You do owe the money because the courts say you owe the money. We don’t have to discuss that again.”

“I suppose not, but let me ask you something. Your accent. That wouldn’t happen to be Czech, would it?”

“Yes it is but I can’t see as how that matters.”

The man smiled. “It makes all the difference in the world,” the man said.

“How’s that, Mr. Anderson?”

“I like Czech girls,” the man said. “I like them a lot.”

“I fail to see how that has anything to do with anything,” the woman said.

The man was already reaching in his pocket and then he was pulling out the device. At first glance, one might have thought it was an egg for it had the same look as an egg, but it most definitely was not an egg. “I want you to look at something.”

“What?”

“This,” the man said as he came out of his chair in front of the startled woman.

“Mr. Anderson? What are you doing?”

“Just look at it.”

There was a blue light coming from inside the egg thing. “Look at ... what ... um ... Mis ... ter ... ter—”

“That’s right,” the man said. “Just look at it. Just look at it and feel your mind getting empty.”

Eva looked.

“It feels good to let your mind go empty.”

“It feels good to ... to—”

“Can’t even complete the thought, can you?”

“Can’t ... complete ... um, what?”

“Stand up,” the man told her.

Eva Marek stood, her eyes staring vacantly off into space.

“Come over here to the other side of the desk.”

Eva Marek dutifully walked around to the other side of the desk.

“You can’t fool me,” the man told her. “You didn’t really want to get Monika to come down here just because of some past due bill, did you?”

“I, um, no.”

“No. In fact, you never expected any money to be delivered here at all. You wanted something else instead.”

“I did?”

“You did. Do you think Monika’s pretty?”

“Yes.”

“I could tell. From the moment I saw you, I could tell. You think Monika’s pretty. You think Monika’s very pretty.”

“I think Monika’s pretty.”

“I think you’re pretty, too. Of course, there’s really only one way to tell who’s the prettier.”

The collections agent paused before she responded. “One way?” she asked.

Paul had hardly expected it would be as easy as this. In fact, he hadn’t expected it would be easy at all. In fact, when he’d come down here with the device, it was only with the vague idea that he could somehow use it to his advantage, but he certainly hadn’t expected the collections agent to be as pretty as she was and he certainly hadn’t expected her to fall under his spell as easily as she had. In fact, now that it had happened, he couldn’t help wondering if maybe this was some sort of a trick or a hoax.

The problem was how to tell.

“Your mind is empty. Is that correct?”

“Yes.”

“It must feel rather unpleasant, feeling that way, without a thought in your head.”

“Yes.”

“Would you like to think about something? Would you like to have a thought in your head?”

“Yes.”

“I want you to look at Monika,” Paul said as he stood behind Eva. His hands reached around her and he began to unbutton her blouse.

“Look at her,” the man said as his hands drifted lower and lower and as more of the blouse fell open in front of the woman. “Look at her. Looking at her makes you hot.”

Paul wasn’t even sure if his words were doing anything at all as he pulled the blouse from the agent’s shoulders. “You want her to touch you,” his voice cooed in Eva’s ear. “You want to feel it. You want it bad.”

Was that a moan, the man thought. It certainly sounded like one, and it was certainly all the encouragement that he needed to go forward.

“You want to feel her hands on your breasts. You want to feel her lips on your nipples. It excites you to think that she might do that for you, and of course, you want to return the favor.

“Yes.”

Oh yes, Paul thought as he unbuttoned the woman’s bra. This was going so much better than he ever could have thought it would go.

His hand unzipped the woman’s skirt and then he was taking it down. “And of course, you’re not going to stop there. Once you have her kissing your breasts, you’re going to want to have her kiss somewhere else as well, somewhere deep between your legs.”

“Yes.”

Paul pulled the woman’s skirt down and now it was his turn to be surprised. The woman was wearing hose and nothing else. “Um, you uh, you want her to lick your pussy.”

“Yes.”

“No.”

That was hardly something that Paul had expected to hear. He looked at Monika. “did you just say no to me?”

Monika nodded. “That’s right. I said no.”

Already, Paul could see Eva stirring. This whole thing was going to fall apart real fast, he realized if something wasn’t done quickly.

“I’ll leave,” she said. “If you make me do it, I’ll leave.”

Paul fingered the device in his hand. It wouldn’t take that much to turn it. It wouldn’t take that much to let the device take control of her mind except for one thing. He’d promised. “I really could use your help,” he said.

“It’s unnatural,” the girl said. “Me having sex with another girl.”

Once more the urge to use the device impinged on his consciousness. Once more, he rejected the urge. “Maybe, but I need you to do it.”

“I won’t. It’s not natural.”

Still, the man’s fingers fingered the device. It wouldn’t take that much, he told himself. It wouldn’t take that much to use it.

Except that he’d promised. That’s all. He couldn’t do it. He just couldn’t.

Monika’s eyes flared as she watched the man put the device back in her pocket. She’d needed him to do this for her and yet when push had come to shove, he’d let her make her own decision. “All right then,” the man said, “I guess we’ll have to do it some other way.”

“Maybe we won’t have to.” God, she couldn’t believe she’d just said that.

“We won’t have to?”

This was so disgusting, Monika told herself. She could still stop now but the farther she went, the harder that would be.

She pulled off her jacket and then she started to unbutton her blouse. If she was going to do this, she told herself, she was going to have to be just as naked as the other woman was.

“Look at those tits,” Paul told Eva. “Look at them. Aren’t they just the most wonderful set of tits you’ve ever seen.”

“Yes.”

“I’ll bet you wish you had tits like those.”

“Yes.”

Monika couldn’t help but preen as the other woman admired her tits. She couldn’t help it. It was just something she liked to have people do, but she was only halfway there.

She unzipped her skirt and she pushed it down past her hips. She was down to just her high-cut panties and her hose. This was it, she told herself. This was it. If she was going to do this, there’d be no turning back now, and with that, she took a deep breath and she pushed her panties down.

“Look at that,” Paul was telling Eva. “Look at her. She’s so hot.”

“Yes.”

“Your mind is so empty now. So empty except for what you’d want her to do to you and what you’d like to do in return.”

“Yes.”

Monika continued to play with her tits. It was almost as if she got power from playing with her tits but she knew what she had to do. She moved forward and then she was kneeling down in front of the other woman and she was fondling the other woman’s breasts and then she kissed one and then the other and ... oooh.

She hadn’t expected that. Even as she kissed Eva’s tits, Eva’s hands were fondling hers, and she did like it when people played with her tits. Not for the first time, she wondered where her likes ended and where the likes of others began. Had she always liked it when people played with her tits? She couldn’t remember but then did it really matter. What mattered was she liked it now.

Mmm. In spite of herself, this was making her hotter.

“Mmm yeah,” the other girl moaned. “That feels good. I like it like that.”

What? No, Monika rebelled. She was just doing this because it was part of the deal, but she didn’t really want the other girl to like it.

“Perhaps you should show her what it feels like when you kiss her nipples,” Paul said as he slipped behind the collections agents desk.

“Would you like that?” Eva asked. “Would you like me to kiss your nipples?”

No, wait, Monika wanted to say. This wasn’t right. This wasn’t the way it was supposed to be.

“Come here,” Eva coaxed her. “Let me show you what I can do.”

No, it wasn’t supposed to be this way, Monika said and yet she could feel herself being pulled forward and then she was kneeling between the other woman’s legs.

“You have such big tits,” Eva cooed as her hands stroked Monika’s breasts.

Monika couldn’t help but moan when she felt Eva’s hands on her tits.

“You’re going to like it,” Paul said from his place in front of Eva’s computer. “You’re going to like sucking on Monika’s tits.”

“You know what?” Eva asked.

“What?”

“I think I’m going to like this.”

“You’re going to like what?”

“I think I’m going to like sucking on your tits.”

“What? No.”

Monika couldn’t help but moan as she felt the other woman’s lips on her tits. Oh geez. Her lips were so puffy and they felt so good on her tits.

“Sounds like you like that,” Paul said as he typed on the keyboard.

“Like what?” Monika asked.

“Yeah. You know. Having her tongue on your titties.”

“Oh yeah,” the blond moaned.

“Perhaps you should try something else.”

“Something else?”

“Perhaps you should try her tongue between your legs.”

What?! No. She thought she’d made herself clear. She wasn’t going to do that.

“You want to?” the other woman asked.

“What?”

“You want me to lick your pussy?” Eva asked enthusiastically.

Monika would have told the other woman no if the other woman had given her a chance to, or at least that was what she kept trying to tell herself but the truth was Eva never did give her a chance to respond. Instead, she was pushing Monika back and then she was sliding between the other girl’s knees and when her tongue dropped down and it took her first lick of her drippy, little snatch, Monika just kind of forgot what it was she was going to say.

“Oh fuck,” the blond moaned as Eva’s tongue worked her pussy.

Eva looked up and grinned. “I told you you were going to like this.”

“Oh fuck,” the blond moaned again. “Don’t talk. Just ... oh fuck ... that, um, oh my God, lick me ... lick my pussy.”

Paul made an entry into one of the files on the collections agent’s computer. “She has a very lovely pussy, doesn’t she?”

“A very lovely pussy,” Eva agreed.

“And you liked licking that pussy.”

“I loved licking her pussy.”

“But now it’s time for you to get what I want.”

“For me to get what I want?”

Paul was still looking at the file on the screen before him. “Come on, now. Your pussy is so wet. You need to cum just like she did. You can’t deny that.”

“Can’t deny it,” Eva agreed.

“You need to cum.”

“I need to cum.”

“You need to make her do it.”

“I need to make her do it,” Eva agreed.

“You don’t need me to tell you what to do. You already know what needs to be done.”

“I already know what needs to be done,” Eva said and then with that, she seemed to snap out of the trance she was in and suddenly, she was looking at Monika almost as if she were seeing her for the first time. “Come on,” she said.

“What?” Monika asked.

“It’s time for me to get what I want.”

“What do you want?”

“I want you to come here,” Eva said and even as she said it, she was leading Monika to the couch in her office.

Monika looked at Paul but he wasn’t even looking at her. He was looking at the computer.

“Come here,” Eva said again and then she was leading the blond between her legs. “I think you know what to do with this.”

She shouldn’t, Monika told herself. She didn’t even have to. She shouldn’t but she’d already let herself be used and now ... and now, she couldn’t help but wonder. What would it be like if ...

“What are you waiting for?”

It was just an experiment, the blond told herself. It didn’t really mean anything. She let herself be pulled forward and then she was sliding down between Eva’s legs.

There was no way she could miss the way the other woman moaned when her tongue touched her pussy and then she moaned all over again. Oh my God, Monika thought. She was so wet and when she pushed her tongue just like this ...

“Oh yeah,” Eva moaned.

Okay, that was kind of hot, and this here ...

Eva moaned again as Monika’s tongue found her clit.

Okay, this was kind of cool, and the more she licked, the more the other woman moaned. Okay, this was actually fun.

“Oh fuck,” the other woman moaned. “Oh fuck. Lick me there.”

Eva’s moans became so addictive that Monika found she just couldn’t take her tongue away from the other woman’s clit. Every time she tried, she found herself coming back to the nub all over again.

“I’m going to cum,” Eva cried out. “Oh my God. I’m going to cum.”

And Monika knew that was what she wanted to as her tongue continued to do its dirty work.

“Oh my God,” the brunette moaned and then in the next instant, her whole body was wracked by a bout of intense shaking. “Oh ... my ... God.”

She was cumming, Monika realized. The other woman was cumming and she’d made her do it and she couldn’t help herself but she kind of liked it.

“Come on. Put your clothes on,” Paul told Monika.

“But I thought I was supposed to stay here.”

“Yeah well, I fixed that. Turns out they weren’t even looking for the right Paul Anderson, but I corrected their records and I canceled the garnishment.”

“Oh.”

“You sound disappointed.”

“No, it’s just that ...”

“You kind of liked her, didn’t you,” Paul said with a nod to the woman lying there on the floor of her office.

“Well yeah, I guess I did.”

“Hmm. Well, I suppose maybe we could arrange something ...”

“We could arrange something?”

Monika never saw the man take the object from his pocket. “Sure, but first I want you to take a look at this.”

For just a moment, Monika realized what the man was holding but then there was a blue light that was shining in her eyes and suddenly her face went slack as she stared at the light.

“There you go,” the man said. “Just look at that and let your mind go blank.”

“Let my mind go blank,” the blond repeated in a near monotone.

“I think someone likes to fuck a lot,” Paul said, “and I think she doesn’t much care whether the someone she’s with is a boy or a girl.”

“Someone?” she asked.

“You, you little twit.”

The blond giggled. “Oh yeah. Me.”

“So why don’t you and your little friend put your clothes on and then the two of you can have a sleepover together at our house.”

“Really? You wouldn’t mind?”

Paul smiled. “No, I wouldn’t mind. Who knows? I might even join you.”

The blond giggled again. “I think we’d like that. I know I would.”