The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bianca : the office slut

Totally inspired by Bobby BazoomsNatalie: the office slut. I hope I was able to deliver a worthy tome II to the original story as I gave a different twist to the original plot.

CLASSIFICATION: mc mf md gr

SUMMARY: Bianca gets hired at T-ITS Solutions. She’s in for some extra-curricular tasks.

DISCLAIMERS: This story is a work of fiction. Any resemblance between the characters in this story and any person living or dead is purely coincidental and unintentional. Do not read this story if you are under the age of 18 or if explicit sexual fiction is illegal in your jurisdiction. This story contains mind control and explicit descriptions of sexual intercourse between people. If any of these concepts disturb you, DON’T READ IT.

Bianca : the office slut

Bianca got out of the bus and took a look at the building. She cursed to herself, “Damn Chris and his advice for easy money…”

A couple of days ago, Bianca was told by a new aquaintance of hers, Chris, about a software company he sometimes did small contracts for, T-ITS. It was new on the market but it was quickly growing and they were desperately looking for people for data entry and all. Salary seemed fair and experience wasn’t needed.

Money was scarce for the girl. Although she found the guy to be a total jerk, Bianca let him convince her the new income would be a good thing. Now, she was starting to regret it, “I just couldn’t say no… again!”

Hesitating on the sidewalk, she finally decided to go in telling herself, “I need the money anyway and it’s just for sometime.”

The receptionnist acknowledged her as she got in, “Hi miss. How can I help you?”

Bianca stopped in her track totally stunned by the look of that woman. Heavy make-up, long blond hair permed and arranged with care and her big chest encased in a ridiculously tight low cut top certainly qualified the gal for a role in any porn movie but not as a receptionnist for any serious business.

Bianca recomposed herself, “Aaah.. Hi! I’m here for an interview with Mr. Peacock.”

The receptionnist offered the newcomer to sit as she took the phone and called for Mr. Peacock.

Bianca had always been nervous in interviews and the displeasant feeling in her stomach confirmed this time wouldn’t be any different. She decided to try to look around trying to distract her nerves.

She noticed the reception hall was cut from the rest of the office. Not counting the outside door, there were two other doors: a straight one near the exterior door and a bigger one made from mahogany, “…probably tinted pine”, thought Bianca.

—Aah, Bianca. I’m Richard Peacock. Nice to meet you.

Feeling herself blushing, Bianca raised from her chair and nervously shook the man’s hand. She was about to say something but Richard didn’t let her, “Follow me this way.”

Mr. Peacock was already guiding Bianca towards the plain door. A click followed by a buzzing sound confirmed the door got automatically unlocked. The man opened the door and got in first. Bianca followed only a few steps and saw her guide open a second door. This one revealed some sort of a small meeting room. “Ok for interviews”, thought Bianca.

Signing his head, Richard turned to face the interviewee, “What am I thinking… Bianca, if you’ll excuse me. I gotta get my papers. Please…take a seat. I’ll be right back.”

Bianca did as ordered. She pulled out one of the chairs and sat down.

After a few minutes of waiting for Mr. Peacock, Bianca started to wonder if he had forgotten about her. She hated interviews and how it made her feel unsure of herself and waiting in that room alone wasn’t helping…

At least, for a moment as Bianca noticed she was feeling more relaxed. She yawned. She didn’t know why but she felt really sleepy.

Feeling smoother than ever, she decided to review her list of pre-made answers for the usual stupid questions you get in interviews.

She didn’t get far in the list as her head slowly fell down on the table.

Bianca was sleeping.

* * *

Out of nowhere, Bianca heard her name, “Bianca?”

“Bianca, do you hear me?” The voice was clearer as Bianca was getting out of very deep slumber.

“Mmm…. Yes.” was her best reply. She felt strangely out of it and had a hard time focusing.

“That’s fine.” it was a man’s voice, very smooth and comforting.

Bianca’s eyes were slowly adjusting to reality. She still felt like it was a dream but she could now see the man speaking to her. He was old and wore a white lab coat.

Quite lost in her haze, Bianca didn’t care but the man was disrobing her with his eyes looking at her long brown hair, her healthy looking, naive face. The girl seemed tall “Probably 5′8″, he guessed. He also noticed she was thin. Although seated, she seemed to have fair hips but nothing on the bust.

It didn’t occur to Bianca that he was responsible for her falling to sleep. While she was waiting, he was the one who had flooded the room with a psycho reactive that had put her into a drug-induced hypnotic state, very open to suggestion.

In such a condition, the old man could program her mind any way he chose and she didn’t care.

—Now, Bianca, you will not remember we had this conversation. But, you will remember and obey every instruction I tell you and believe they are your own desires. You are in a dream and, when you come out of it, you will have a whole new outlook on life. Do you understand?”

—Yes.

—Now, I will ask you questions, Bianca and everytime, I want you to to answer with a very positive ‘Yes’. Everytime you answer, you will think about the question and feel from your very core that ‘Yes’ is the right answer. Do you understand?”

—Yes.

—Do you know you have a tendency to let people convince you very easily?

—Yes.

—You are embarrased to admit it but letting people convince you this easily is because you lack confidence.

—Yes.

—In fact, you really lack confidence.

And this went on. The man asked questions to Bianca and she felt compelled to answer positively to them. Slowly guiding her through his logic, he made her understand how much she lacked confidence and needed to be guided…

—You lack so much confidence that you have a hard time making decisions by yourself.

—You prefer when someone gives you advice and make decisions for you, someone to guide you.

—That’s why you need men to guide you.

—You are attracted to men because, as a woman, you lack confidence and can’t make decisions on your own. You need men to decide for you, to guide you.

—Since you are attracted to men, you want to please them and do everything you can to make them happy.

—Your lack of confidence suggests you are a submissive woman, a woman who’s submissive to men because she knows that men can guide her in her decisions.

You are very attracted to men and you want to please them so that they make decisions for you.

—Since you are submissive to men and very attracted to them, obeying a man when he gives you orders turns you on as you know you please him.

—Serving a man is a very pleasurable experience. You love to serve and please men.

—Pleasing men also involves dressing accordingly. Men are pleased by women who dress sexy. Dressing sexy involves wearing tight revealing clothes and high heals, don’t you think?

—…and sexy make-up. Don’t you agree?

Bianca couldn’t agree more. She loved serving and pleasing men. In fact, she was starting to imagine herself in sexy clothes and it was pleasantly arousing. She continued acknowledging to every questions asked but her replies were more convinced, more excited.

—You want to look sexy, Bianca. So, you like to wear sexy clothes, don’t you?

—Yes

—…and you really appreciate when you realize that a man finds you sexy because you know that if he finds you sexy, he may be attracted to you. This way he may agree to make decisions fir you.

—Yeeaah…

—In fact, being looked at and complimented by men arouses you. The more attention you get from men, the more aroused you get.

—Yeessss….

—Any compliment, polite or crude, from men about how you look turns you on.

—Yeesss…

—Of course, Bianca, you want to work in a place where there are lots of men and T-ITS is the perfect place for you, don’t you agree?

—Yes!

—You want to work at T-ITS, whatever the job description or the conditions.

—Yessss!

—You already love everything about T-ITS.

—Yes!

—Ok, Bianca. Now, you don’t need to answer ‘Yes’ to the next question. Just answer the truth. Do you have a boyfriend?

—Not really…

—What do you mean?

—Doing part-time

—Oooh! Friend with benefits…

—Yes.

—Bianca, during the last month, you have lost all interest in that guy and you don’t feel like seeing him again. The way you feel with men doesn’t apply with this particular guy. You are not going to try to see him again. If he tries to see you, you’ll inform him that you are not interested anymore. Do you understand?

—Yes.

—If he tries too hard to see you and you feel arrassed, you are going to inform me of the situation. Agreed?

—Yes.

—Do you have any family around?

—No. I’m not from here.

“Good, thought the man, this will give me some time.”

—Ok, Bianca, you’re going to wake up in a few moments. Mr. Peacock will come back and you will gladly accept his offer for a job a T-ITS. When you start working here, I want you to report to me, here in this room, every morning before you begin your day’s work. Knowing why you have to report to me is irrelevant. Do you understand?

—Yes.

—Now, I want you to rest here. You will slowly begin to come out of your dream. You will awaken and feel happy, rested and ready to proceed with the interview. Do you understand?”

—Yes…

The man rose from the table. He took a look at Bianca who’s head had fallen back on the table.

* * *

After a while, Bianca rose her head from the table a bit lost at where she was. Looking around, she remembered, “The interview. Whoa! I fell asleep. How could I?”

Making a mental summary of the situation, Bianca realized that, somehow, that nap really helped. She felt good, revigorated and ready to answer any question. She so wanted to get that job… whatever it was.

Bianca took a look at herself and couldn’t believe how plainly dressed she was. She had a white blouse and a pair of charcoal pants. She cursed to herself, “Shit! They’ll think I’m a nun or somethin’.”

She undid the top three buttons of her blouse and pushed under the padding of her bra trying to make her breasts look bigger than their A cup. She always found them too small but today, it felt cruelly more evident.

Bianca removed the big clip she had in her hair letting big brown curls drop loosely on her shoulders. She was trying to give her hair some volume with her hands when Mr. Peacock got back, “Finally… I had the hardest of times finding the HR forms. I am so sorry for the delay. I hope it didn’t seem too long?”

-Not at all, Mr. Peacock.

—Oh! Please, Bianca. Call me Richard.

Bianca smiled her best winning smile looking at the man. She blushed as she felt a wave of warm, comforting feelings spreading in her body. Somehow, Bianca instinctively knew she wanted to please that man as she found an attractiveness in him she hadn’t seen when she met him at first.

Richard started the interview. It went for some time as the man asked questions, took some notes while Bianca tried to give the best answers she could think of, feeling a knot forming in her stomach as she so wanted to have that job.

Finally, Mr. Peacock made his offer, “Well, Bianca, I don’t see why this should go any longer. I think there’s a position for you here. If it’s ok with you I’d hire you as level 1 support. Would you like that?”

Bianca was ecstatic. She just couldn’t believe she was offered a job. She didn’t know what level 1 support meant and she didn’t care. She felt the urge to accept, “Of course, I’d love it, Mr… Ahh… Richard. When would I start?”

The man stood up, “If it’s ok with you, tomorrow morning.”

Bianca rose from her chair, “Wow! Great. I’m so thrilled to work here. Thank you Mr. Peacock.”

The man opened the door and Bianca took the cue it was time to leave. Turning her head as she reached the other door, Bianca noticed that Richard was lurking at her ass and thrilled at the thought, “He seems to like me…”

As he opened the second door, Richard gave her an advice, “You know, in workspaces like this one, women always look much more professionnal with skirts.”

Bianca could feel her cheeks turning red. She apologized, “You are so right, mist…Richard. I’ll make sure to do so. You won’t regret hiring me.”

The guy grinned, “I’m sure about that, young girl. See ya tomorrow.”

* * *

Bianca arrived early for her first day at T-ITS.

She looked at her reflexion in the window and was happy to confirm she had dressed appropriately this time. Right out of the interview the day before, she felt the urge to go shopping for new clothes. All kinds of stuff she wasn’t used to buy found their way in her wardrobe: low cut tops, miniskirts, revealing dresses.

Looking at her feet, Bianca giggled looking at a pair of five inches high heels. She just couldn’t resist when she saw them on the display shelf. Looking again at her reflexion in the mirrored glass, she felt a surge of pride confirming how they went so well with her black lycra dress.

On an impulse, she went to the same small room she was for the interview the day before. She knew she had to wait there but was puzzled as she didn’t remember why.

Soon, it didn’t matter as she fell asleep, her head slowly landing on her crossed arms on the table.

The same man in a white coat woke her up.

—Good morning Bianca. You are happy to start working at T-ITS, aren’t you?

The sleepy girl felt wonderfully dreamy. She didn’t totally catch what the man was saying but she felt he was right. She whispered, “Yeess.”

—Good, and you are happy to work at T-ITS because it is a place full of men and you are so attracted to men, aren’t you?

—Yes

—You are attracted to men because you lack confidence and men can help by making decisions for you, is that it?

—Yes…

—You are very submissive to men and execute every orders they give you.

—Yes…

—Serving men arouses you, Bianca.

—Yessss…

Bianca could feel herself getting aroused.

—You are so very attracted to men and there are so many men at T-ITS that, every time you come to work, you are turned on. Serving all these men arouses you, Bianca. Being around all these men, getting lewd comments from them on the way you look turns you on. You are so turned on when you come to work that you are horny all the time.

—Yesss….

The girl was starting to rub her thighs together. Her breathing was heavier.

You are so submissive to men, you want so much to please them and there are so many men at T-ITS that you are horny all the time when you work and when you are horny, you can’t stop thinking about sex, can you?

—No

—No, what Bianca?

—I can’t stop thinking about sex when I work…

—Very good, Bianca. You can’t stop thinking about sex at the job and that’s why you can’t resist pleasing men sexually at the office. You are always willing for sex. Hard cocks make you very horny and you lose all your inhibitions when you see one.

—Yesss…

—You are very submissive and serving men arouses you so much that you get horny all the time which makes you want to service men sexually. Is that it?

—Yesss…

Bianca was starting to breathe very heavily. Her hips were jerking on their own accord.

—You find nothing wrong about having so much sex at the job but you don’t talk about it outside the job. You are very happy with it.

—Yessss…

—Now, Bianca, I want you to settle down… Relax…

The girl calmed down.

—Excellent, now, I want you to rest your head on the table and get back to sleep. Once asleep, you will have very erotic dreams involving yourself with men. It will be very arousing but you won’t wake up until someone touches you. Then, you will awaken slowly and feeling happy, rested and very horny. Do you understand?”

—Yes

The man rose from the table and left.

* * *

Bianca woke up as she felt a hand in her hair. She could hear a man telling her, “You have lovely hair, you know?”

Opening her sleepy eyes, she realized it was her boss.

Some part of her wanted to panick as she was caught sleeping but this quickly subsided as she started to marvel at the comforting feeling of having a man playing with her hair.

Never letting go of the hand now caressing her cheek, Bianca rose her head from the table and sat straighter on the chair. Her mind was still foggy but she could clearly feel how much this hand in her hair was turning her on.

Soon, Bianca realized she was horny. She could feel her small breasts titillating, her nipples getting rock hard. Her focus went to her soaking twat. She could feel her panties going damp.

Breathing more and more heavily, Bianca’s lips parted. Soon, her mouth was forming an inviting “O”.

Richard took the move as an invitation and moved his thumb in Bianca’s mouth. Looking at him in the eyes, the girl started suckling on his thumb switching to an intent licking as if she was French kissing it. It didn’t take long before she went on sucking it like it was a small dick.

The erotism of the scene was arousing Bianca and she could feel herself getting hornier than she had ever been before. She couldn’t stop the profound envy to let go and succumb to those carnal desires as one of her hands went on her breasts as the other one brought up the bottom of her dress up and pushed her panties aside. The forefinger went right for her clit and started teasing it.

The girl closed her eyes and started to moan on her boss’s thumb as she continued to suck on it. Images of hard cocks were filling her head making her become hornier by the moment. She got cut in her reverie.

—My guess is you’d prefer to suck on this.

Bianca opened her eyes. Richard had unzipped his pants and took out his hard cock. He was now slowly jerking it.

Already attracted to that man and horny beyond limits, Bianca just stuck at that sight as she felt an overflow of saliva in her mouth.

Bianca’s eyes slowly got wider, her jaw dumbly opening as she was getting more and more mesmerized by the view. A drool was forming on her mouth.

Then, it all happened in a moment. She swallowed and blinked, left her chair and got down on her knees.

Looking at Richard with worshipping eyes, she grabbed his penis and went on jerking it in a more decided manner than he did.

Her eyes quickly got back to his cock. She couldn’t believe the rush of arousal going through her veins. She licked her lips as her brain got to the only possible conclusion. She wanted to service that man. She had to service that man. She had to please that man and the best way to do this was to suck his wonderful cock.

Bianca opened her mouth, took a deep breath and swallowed that cock as much as she could letting a soft moan express all the satisfaction, all the pleasure she felt at the moment.

The cocksucker marveled at the blissful situation. It felt so good to service a man sexually. She was so much attracted to that man. His cock was making her so horny.

So far gone, Bianca didn’t notice when Richard’s cock started to swell. She felt a pulse going through his tool and was struck by surprise when his jism exploded in her mouth.

Bianca had never swallowed before. She found that disguting. She tried to move her head from there but Richard had both hands on her head sticking it where it was.

Her boss ordered, “Swallow it. Swallow everything!”

Bianca felt a sudden surge in her brain and the only choice that seemed obvious was to do as her boss told her. The only thing she should do, the one and only way to proceed was to swallow.

She started licking Richard’s prick listening to his praise, “That’s my girl. You’re doing real good. I’m very pleased by your performance so far, Bianca.”

Richard’s encouragement ignited a pleasant feeling in Bianca’s mind. She could feel a thrilling buzz going through her spine as she realized she certainly pleased the man. Had she never swallowed before, she now realized how silly she had been. It felt so good to service a man that way.

She loved it so much, she even started to like how it tasted.

The girl made sure to suck her boss clean. Once done, she got up. Horny like hell and in total need to have that beautiful cock in her, she started to kiss Richard everywhere and grind her pelvis on his leg, cooing and purring.

Spent, the guy pushed her aside, “Well, that’s enough for today…”

Bianca pouted and Richard noticed it. Concealing an urge to laugh, he did his best to look pissed, “What?”

Bianca felt all her confidence crushing on the floor.

—We’ve had our fun, haven’t we?

Almost whispering, Bianca looked down at her feet before trying a reply, “It’s just that I thought…”

—Well, I think you think too much. I want you to go see Reinhold. He’s at the end of the second corridor on your left.

—Yes. Of course, but do you think…

—Go see him and tell him It’s your first day here and I’m sending you. He’ll know how to help you.

—Ah. Ok…

With that, Bianca, dressed up and went to see that Reinhold. All the while, she could feel her panties totally soaked. She was so horny.

* * *

Bianca finally arrived at Reinhold’s office. Sitting lazily in his chair, was a fat, full of pimples faced, greasy haired jerk with a finger in his nose. The girl just couldn’t believe how this guy was repelling.

Getting in, Bianca almost took a step back but swallowed and decided to get in anyway. Looking at her feet, she introduced herself, “Hi, I’m Bianca and Richard sent me to see you. It’s my first day of work here…”

The geek turned on his chair. Looking over his glasses, he slowly moved his head up and down and made sure he had done a thorough study of the newbie’s body and finally said, “Yeeaah… Richard told me about you. So… knowing him, I guess you’ve been with him just prior to coming here, haven’t you?”

Bianca was mortified. The way Reinhold asked it, he certainly knew they had sex together. Her eyes were stuck to her feet but she whispered, “Yes.”

Reinhold raised his hand inviting the girl to approach, “Good. Come here. I got something I wanna show you…”

Bianca approached doing smal steps. Noticing Reinhold had put back his hand on his mouse and looking at the monitor, she looked at it to see what seemed like a video.

Now had moved aside and Bianca could step right in front of the screen and have a better view. The mpeg was showing a beach landscape. You could see a man approaching to the sound of a beautiful music.

A zoom on the man had Bianca realize a couple of things about the man:

—He was totally a hunk…

—He was naked…

—He had a big…long…hard cock…

Then, there was another man in a hammock. He was slowly jerking his tremendous tool looking manly and hot at the camera.

Bianca was mesmerized by the video. Seeing all those beautiful hard cocks was making her all horny again.She could feel her juices dripping from her snatch.

She wasn’t paying attention to Reinhold anymore and didn’t hear him unzip his fly.

A minute later, the video stopped. Bianca turned back towards Reinhold asking, “Why…”

…but stopped in her track. Reinhold had his pecker out of his pants. The thing wasn’t extraordinary long, 5 inches at the most, but it was very thick.

Bianca couldn’t stop looking at it. Her mouth slowly opened as her jaw was getting slack. The video had made her horny but seeing this wonderful pecker so near, so available was making her feel so submissive, so hot, so ready to serve this man whoever he was.

—I bet you’d love to sit on this, wouldn’t you?

—Yeaah…

—Well, why don’t you beg for it, slut?

Bianca was surprised by the harsh language. She wasn’t a slut. She just wanted to please men and had a strong libido, that’s all.

Reinhold’s face changed, “You don’t seem so interested after all…” and moved his hands as if he was about to zip back his pants.

Bianca felt a jolt of panic rushing through her spine. She looked at Reinhold pleadingly, “No, no. I’m interested. It’s just that I don’t like to be called a slut.”

—Oooh! Is that so?

—Yeah. I’m a fine girl.

—Of course. It’s just that you are horny. Is that it?

—Yeah. That’s it.

—Hmm…. But what would you be ready to do to have it?

Bianca felt relieved. This was easy to answer. She did her sexiest pose, her legs a bit wide, her ass pushed back, her chest pushed forward and looked at Reinhold, “Anything you’d like big boy…”

Her hips tilted to the side, Bianca started to gently caress her collarbone. Her fingers delicately went between her breasts and down to caress her tummy. They ended between her thighs as she waited for Reinhold’s answer.

Reinhold grinned, “Well… I like when a girl begs for it while she’s fondling her body.”

Thrilled, Bianca switched from delicate caresses with the tip of her fingers and started to fondle her body with both hands, grabbing her breast with one hand and openly masturbating with the other, she started to beg, “Oooh, Reinhold, honey, please… I want you to fuck me... Please?”

Reinhold was teasing his cock while checking the lewd show in front of him. He added, “Ok, undress now, quick.”

Bianca felt a rush of arousal hit her and undressed in a flash.

—Ok, now straddle me.

The girl parted her legs and went over Reinhold. Her movements weren’t gracious anymore and some of her juices dropped on the man’s big thighs.

She could feel her need for sex getting the best of her and she was in an uncontrollable urge to satisfy that need. She moved herself down, ready to fuck. Reinhold’s cock head was right at the entrance of her lips. Bianca was about to get fucked. In a second, this would be it.

Reinhold grabbed her thighs and stopped the movement, “Whoa, just a second, miss! Before we go any further, I would like to explain how I want you to proceed.”

Bianca was frantic. She could feel her juices leaking from her pulsing twat, her pulse beating in her head. She wanted to fuck, she needed to. That man had to fuck her whatever he required. With needs and submission in her eyes, she begged, “Yes…what would you like?”

—Well, I like my women very verbal when I fuck. So, I’m gonna tell stuff and you’re going to repeat it. Understood?

—Yes, of course.

Reinhold pushed on Bianca’s legs and impaled her on his cock. She had never felt so full in her life. It was as if her twat was on the verge of tearing apart. The girl couldn’t repress a deeply felt moan from escaping, “Hhmmmmmm…yyeeessssss.”

Soon, Bianca felt her vagina had stretched and adapted and making her feel heavenly feelings as she went up and down that shaft. She had closed her eyes now and was marveling at the sensation, smiling from ear to ear.

Reinhold got her out of her reverie, “Look at me!”

A bit shocked, Bianca opened her eyes and stared in Reinhold’s eyes.

—Ok, now, I want you to repeat everything I say and I want you to make it believable. I have to feel that you really think what you’re saying is true…Ready?

Bianca was going a bit faster now on his cock and her breath was harder to find, “…okaaay….”

—You love to have my big fat cock in you.

—I…love to… have… big fat cock… in meee.

Bianca totally agreed with this idea. She marveled at the sensation of that big fat cock plowing in her. She just loved it.

—You just love my big fat cock.

—I… love your… big… fat… cock….

Bianca’s mind was now filled with images of Reinhold’s big fat cock. She could feel surges of worshiping love for that cock.

—Ok, repeat it. ‘You love my big fat cock’.

Bianca started to recite that sentence and closed her eyes. She marveled at the sensation of that big fat cock entering her, splitting her. Soon, it became some sort of a mantra as she was becoming hotter every time she repeated it, fucking it.

—You find me handsome because I have a big fat cock.

Bianca didn’t offer any resistance against that surprising idea as she was way too aroused by now. She repeated, “I find… you hand…some…because you have a big fat cock…”

The girl opened her eyes. In her sex saturated mind, she indeed now found Reinhold handsome somehow. He had a big fat cock that she worshipped and she was starting to find him fairly handsome.

Bianca started to kiss Reinhold everywhere, grabbing his greasy hair with both hands.

The guy didn’t bulge.

—You love to fuck my big fat cock whenever you have a chance.

Bianca was too far gone kissing him and didn’t pay attention. Angry, Reinhold seized her hands. She looked at him sheepishly. Short whines escaped from her lips as she was still going up and down on him, the level of arousal being widely out of her control.

—Repeat it. You love to fuck my big fat cock whenever you have a chance.

—I…love…to fuck… your big… fat cock.. whenev… have a chance.

—Repeat it again.

—I…love…to fuck… your big… fat… cock.. whenever I… have a chance.

—You find me handsome because I have a big fat cock and you want to fuck whenever you have a chance.

As Bianca repeated that last sentence, everything was starting to make some sense. She knew Reinhold’s logic made sense but a voice in her head was trying to express itself. A voice that seemed so far now. Bianca was doing her best trying to listen to it but it was so hard. It felt so good to fuck that guy’s big fat cock.

—I didn’t tell you to stop repeating. Go on. Repeat it. You find me handsome because I have a big fat cock and you want to fuck whenever you have a chance.

Bianca started to repeat it. A second later, images of his big fat cock invaded her mingled mind. Soon, all she could think of was how she loved to fuck his big fat cock and how she found that guy was handsome.

—Ok. Now, what would you call a girl who finds a guy like me handsome because he has a big fat cock? A girl who wants to fuck whenever she has a chance?

Bianca knew what Reinhold wanted to hear but she didn’t want to agree. She wanted to resist. She desperately looked everywhere in her mind but no ideas, no concepts could be of any help to her.

…and she was still fucking Reinhold and he wasn’t letting her thinking straight.

— I didn’t hear you. What would you call a girl who wants to fuck whenever she has a chance?

Bianca knew she would cum soon. She was so hot, so aroused. It was so good to fuck that handsome guy’s big fat cock. She was so confused. She felt so submissive. If Bianca had any left will left, it vanished as she replied a low, “a… a slut…”

—What? I didn’t hear you.

—A slut!

—So, you are a slut who craves on cocks and who wants to fuck whenever she has a chance. Is that it?

—Yes…

—Repeat it!

—I’m a slut…who craves..Oh! I’m gonna cum…

Bianca was going full speed now. She was right on the verge of cumming. Her voice pitch was getting higher as she approached climax.

—I’m a slut…craves…cocks… wants to fuck…whenever… Oh! Oh! Oh! I’m gonna cum… Oh! I’m a slut… Oh! I’m a slut…

Bingo! Right then, Bianca could feel Reinhold exploding in her, spreading his jism everywhere in her and she was hit by a thunderous orgasm. For a couple of seconds, she stopped reciting her mantra, her body shivering driven by the climax. She then let her body fall back against the monitor. She looked at Reinhold.

The guy pushed against Bianca’s knees and escaped from under her, “There… You see? It wasn’t so bad…”

Bianca replaced her clothes and left with no further comments. The girl was confused. She had just had a marvelous fuck but she just couldn’t get beside the fact that this guy considered her a slut.

She went through her day of work anyway but this whole idea of being a slut sticked in her mind.

* * *

The next morning, Bianca arrived at work but she was devastated. She loved working for T-ITS but she just couldn’t accept how she had reacted the day before. A man called her a slut and she had to agree that she had acted like one. Although she loved working with guys, although she was very attracted to them, she just couldn’t deal with name.

Without even realizing, Bianca was seated in the interview room again. She didn’t realize either when she felt asleep.. again.

Everything went as usual. The guy in the lab coat discussed with Bianca about the previous day’s events.

—…and you didn’t like being called a slut.

—No.

—That’s ok, Bianca. Don’t worry. Now…I want you to answer my next questions by yes or no. Do you understand?

—Yes

—Would you say that a woman who obeys men and does her best to serve them is submissive and obedient ?

—Yes.

—Ok… and do you like to be submissive to your colleagues and obey them?

—Yes.

—That’s fine, Bianca, and do you like to have sex with your colleagues during working hours?

—Yes

—So, what you like to do is serve men and obey their orders, please them and have sex with them as much as you can, is that it?

—Yes

—Could you tell me, Bianca, how would you call a woman who has sex with her colleagues during working hours?

—A slut.

—So, Bianca, that means that you like being an obedient and submissive slut and nothing pleases you more then to serve them and satisfy them sexually.

There was a pause there. Bianca didn’t answer right away. She juste couldn’t deny the logic of it all but some part of her still tried to refuse it. A struggle started in the mangled girl’s mind and the doctor could see it.

—Bianca, someone who cleans the office is a janitor.

—Yes

—Someone who makes meals is a cook.

—Yes

—Someone being called by what they are is just normal, isn’t it?

—Yes

—A woman who has sex with her colleagues during working hours is a slut.

—Yes

—You have sex with colleagues during working hours.

—Yes

—So… you are a slut.

This time, it went through and Bianca agreed without realizing too much, “Yes.”

The doctor calmed down. He had succeeded, “Yes Indeed, Bianca. You are a slut. In fact, being a slut doesn’t disturb you at all, quite the contrary, it pleases you. Think about it, Bianca. It is normal being called what we are and you are a slut, Bianca. Tell it, Bianca. Tell me what you are.”

—I am… a slut…

—That’s it. Repeat it.

—I am slut.

—That’s it, Bianca. Repeat it again. Every time you repeat it, you’re going to feel better about it.

Bianca started to repeat her new mantra. After some time, she was smiling proudly while announcing to the world what she was.

—You are happy to be a slut. Aren’t you?

Bianca smiled, “Yesss!”

—You’re doing great, Bianca. Now, you like to look sexy, don’t you?

—Yes

—Of course. Sluts want to look sexy and you are a slut. So, you want to look sexy but you know that sluts usually have big breasts, don’t you?

—Yes

—So, since you are a slut, you want to have big breasts, don’t you?

—Yes

—You are a slut and sluts have big breasts. Your breasts aren’t as big as you’d want them to be. You want to have bigger breasts.

—Yes

—In fact, you would like to have them bigger, way bigger. The bigger, the better, don’t you think?

—Yes

—Ok. I’m going to inject you a formula that will fix that. During the next days, your breasts are going to fill up and become huge. As they grow, your memories of your chest size will adapt to the growth. You will always think that your breasts have been the size they are at the moment. Do you understand?

—Yes

—When you get to your desk, you will find a DVD. You will have someone in the office make enough copies of that DVD and you will send those copies to your family and friends you still have contact with. You will call them and ask them to watch the DVD. This way, they will also remember that you’ve always had a big chest. Do you understand?

—Yes

—Now, Bianca, you won’t refer to your breasts by that name anymore. You will prefer to use words as tits, boobies, knockers. When men talk about your breasts with that kind of vocabulary, it will turn you on. Are you ok with that?

—Yes

—You love to put your big breasts on display. You always wear tight low cut shirts. You are proud of your big tits. Big titted women are sexier. Don’t you agree?

—Yes

* * *

It was a week after Bianca had received her first injection. She was at the bottle tank, filling her mug with cold water. Of course, she had bent at the hips, keeping her legs straight at the top of her 5″ high heels, giving the guys in the corridor the best view she could give them. Thinking about how she pleased them, Bianca could feel her nipples stiffen, threatening to tear apart the red top stretched over her big DD tits.

She closed her eyes and marveled at the sensation. She marveled at the sensation of men staring at her legs. She thrilled at the sensation of her big jugs turning on. What else could she do? Bianca always had long legs and big jugs with oversensitive thick nipples since her teen years. Women hated her because men loved to stare at her tits… and it was such a turn on. She did everything she could to give them the best view she could offer.

A hand on her ass took Bianca from of reverie. She couldn’t repress a wide smile as it happened all the time.

Bianca tried to raise her butt and make it as available as she could. She wanted to please that man who was feeling up her ass. She felt such a thrill pleasing men.

The masculine hand went to rise up Bianca’s leather miniskirt. Her legs went further apart on instinct. She knew the man would be pleased with her giving him the best access to her cunt. She wasn’t disappointed as two fingers went up her soacking hole. Bianca purred her approval.

She quickly got the rhythm and started to push against the hand. Getting hotter with every trust, Bianca knew men loved it when a woman vocalised her arousal. She started to throatily whisper, “Ahhaah…Yes…Darling…That’s it. I love your fingers in my cunt…”

—Ah yeah? You love them?

Bianca froze. She’d heard that voice before. Where was it?

She got her answer quickly as the guy took her body, raised it and had Bianca spin on herself. She went face to face with…

—Chris?

—Yeah… Long time no see!

Bianca was shocked. It was the first time she saw someone at the job that she actually knew outside the job. She asked, “What are you doing here?”

The guy grinned, “Well… Don’t you remember I’m the one who told you about this place?”

—You’re right!

—Do you have any clue why?

Bianca was puzzled, “No!?”

—When we met I tried to get you in bed but it didn’t work. I thought this place could be a way to get it.

While answering, Chris had got back to his ministrations on Bianca’s twat. It took only a moment before the girl went to her previous horny state. She tried to go on with the discusion, “I… I don’t understand…?”

—It’s simple, Bianca. You had the most beautiful face I had ever seen and legs to die for. I thought that, here at T-ITS, you’d appreciate the work environment. Do you like working here?

The girl was dumbly smiling by now. She was getting fingerfucked by that guy who told her she looked good. She answered what seemed obvious, “Of course. I love working here…”

« Well! I’m glad I told you about that place, » grinned Chris. He grabbed the hem of Bianca’s top and pulled it below her big tits with a ripping sound. The piece of clothing would obviously be useless now as the fabric got overstretched letting her big jugs spill out of their confinement.

He added, “…and I gotta say I love your big tits!”

The girl’s face changed as the move and the words from Chris sent an overload of arousal through her nervous system. Her mouth was open, her jaw slack. Heavy and deep breathings came through it. Her eyes had switched from a submissive little girl look to a lusty animal stare.

Bianca pushed Chris two steps back and started carressing herself. One hand went between her legs as the other went to her tits, pulling her nipples. After a moment, she switched hands. She spreaded cuntjuice all over her tits and her areolas were now shinning. She brought one to her mouth and sucked it moaning, “Mmmmmhhhh…”

Getting her hand out of her mouth, she started, “Oh…Chris… I’m so horny… I so want you… Would you like to fuck me? … Ha, Chris? Would you like to fuck me?”

—At the time, you didn’t seem to fond of me and you’ve been quite harsh letting me know. Why would I agree now?

The girl felt so bad about herself. How could she be harsh to such a hunk. She pleaded, “Oh… Honey! I’m so sorry. I don’t know why I did that at that time but I promise I’ll make it up to you.

Pointing towards the table behind him, the guy replied, “Sit here and spread those great legs of yours for me…”

Bianca sat on the table and grabbed her ankles. A moment later, her legs were spread doing a perfect split. She was looking at Chris, waiting.

—Now, masturbate and beg me to fuck you.

The girl was thrilled by that man who knew what he wanted. She so desired to please men who knew what they wanted. Looking at Chris in the eyes, she lapped at her hand and brought it to her cunt. She exhaled deeply as she plunged two fingers in her hole. Her mouth open, she was breathing heavily as she had no difficulty making herself hot.

Swallowing hard, she started to moan her plea, “Ooooh… Please Chris, please, fuck me…”

The guy had his dick out by now. He approached the girl.

She was ecstatic. Her mouth open, breathing hard, her eyes were incessantly going from Chris’s eyes to his dick and back.

Then, it go in. Bianca creased her eyes looking at Chris right in the eyes, “Oooouuuuhh… Honey. It feels so goooood!”

The guy slowly initiated a back and forth movement. Every time, he got in, his mate would express the satisfaction she felt. She even offered, “Hooouuuuuuh! Honey, you make me so hot. I want you to cum on my tits when you’re ready. Would you like that?”

Chris couldn’ believe his ears. The girl had changed so much. He approved, “You’re such a slut! Yeah… Ok… When I’m ready to cum I want you to cum on your tits and all over your face and I want you suck me clean…”

Bianca was so happy. She was going to make it up to him for being so hard on him in the past, “Ooouuuh yessss, honey! I’d love to.”

Chris increased his pace. Bianca never ceased encouraging him.

After a while, the guy took a step back and started jerking his took.

Bianca understood the signal, jumped off the table and got down on her knees. Opening her mouth right in front she grabbed her pair of boobs and lifted them as she wanted to present them to her mate. She went back encouraging the man, “Oh yes… Honey… Cum on my big tits… Cum on my face… Please, I want your spunk all over my face…”

A blast of white goo blasted off from Chris’ pole and got all over Bianca’s upper body. She had spunk all over her tits, fingers and her face. She even had some on her right shoulder and hair.

Not loosing a second, Bianca approached and started to suck Chris’ dick. She made sure to suck it clean, interrupting her lapping with praises, “Ooooh Honey! I love your cock so much. You taste so great… “

Chris just couldn’t believe the show, “You’re such a slut!”

Bianca was thrilled by the compliment…

* * *

—Do you remember your interview, Bianca?

The girl was in a dreamlike state and that man was asking her questions again.

He was asking her questions and she almost always approved. She didn’t do anything else this time and approved.

—Do you remember you had a tendency to let people convince you?

—Yes

—Do you remember that you were embarrased by that?

—Yes

—Do you remember I tought you how to embrace that fact instead of feeling guilty about it?

Now that she was thinking about it, the doc was right. Since she started working at T-ITS, Bianca felt a lot better about her lack of confidence, “Yes…”

—You’ve always lacked confidence. I tought you how to embrace it and now you are happier, aren’t you?

—Yes

—Do you like to serve men?

—Yes

—Do you like to have sex with your colleagues?

—Of course. That’s the thing I like the most.

—So, you wouldn’t want to get back to your previous state… when you felt guilty and embarrassed about letting people convince you?

—Certainly not.

—So, If I understand correctly, you want to stay a submissive, docile, big titted slut. Is that it?

—Yessss….

—Well! Then, that’s what you are, Bianca. Now, you’re going to rest your head on the table and fall deeply asleep. When you wake up, you’re going to feel refreshed, energized and desperately in need for a cock.

—Goodbye, Bianca…

* * *

Bianca got out of the interview room and went straight into the office. She had just woke up from a nap and she was in a rut.

Bianca saw the new trainee who had arrived just the day before and thought, “Hmmm…. Fresh meat…”

The girl approached her next victim. Thrusting her tits forward, she asked, “Looking for something, cupcake?”

Raising a sheet he had in his hand, the guy stuttered, “Ah… Ah… Yes… I… I’ m looking to make a copy of this.”

—Cum with me.

Bianca grabbed the guy’s free hand and guided him into a small room.

There were piles of paper, pens, all kinds of stock and a photocopier. The space was tight and Bianca used it as an excuse to push her big tits on the guy’s armside while he was placing his sheet in the photocopier loader.

Bianca push the big green button which started the copying. The guy’s arm was now deeply stuck between her jugs. Smiling, she looked at him in the eyes and offered, “There you go… Need anything else?”

The guy was blushing and smiling dumbly. Bianca decided this meant a yes. Holding herself with one hand, she brought her legs around his leg brigning her exposed mound on his pants. She started to hump herself on his leg.

The guy showed obvious signs of nervousness and Bianca didn’t want him to feel bad. She brought her hand over his crotch and started to caress his by now really hard dick, “Oouuuh… We got a big boy here… Would you like me to take care of it?”

Not waiting for an answer, Bianca unzipped his pants and freed his pecker. She started to jerk it with long deeply felt moves.

Hormones were now flooding the you man’s brain as he started grunting. His eyes had changed as they now showed obvious signs of animalistic lust. Bianca exalted.

She moved in front of the guy and brought her arms over the photocopier. Raising her skirt and arching her back, she brought her lovespot right in front of the young man’s hard pole. She turned her head and smiled at him invitingliy.

His eyes were wide, his breathing shallow, but the guy seemed frozen there.

Bianca raised her eyes to the sky and sighed. Taking his cock with her hand, she guided it in her twat, “Right there, hunk. Now, Give it just a little push…”

The young man did just that. He then pulled it off and got back in and then off and then back in…

…and they started fucking!

Soon, the guy was going full throttle and Bianca loved every seconds of it.

A minute or so later, she was surprised to feel him cum inside of her.

Sighing, she got on her knees and started to suck him clean. Once done, she took his pecker back in his pants. Standing up, she concluded, “There you go, big boy. Glad I could help you…”

The young man understood it was his cue to leave the room and did just that.

Disappointed, a finger teasing her cunt, Bianca reflected, “Gee… We were just starting… I didn’t even have time to get horny!”

Trying to find a replacement, Bianca pouted, “Shit! Richard is not even here today…”

Then, she got an idea and smiled. Leaving the room, she said to no one, “I’m horny for a big fat cock…”