The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Big Sister

by Tropos

Zoe Cadwyn-Clarke walked through the warm air of the September evening, chatting with her “Little Sister”, Sui-ling Tang. Sui-ling was a new first-year student at Cambridge University, and Zoe, a third-year, had been assigned as her “Big Sister” for the autumn term. Zoe felt protective toward her charge. Sui-Ling, open and cheerful, came from one of the richest Chinese families in Malaysia. Her English was good, and she had wonderful taste in clothes. Tonight she wore a scarlet silk T-shirt and simple white painters’ dungarees with a single scarlet thread in the seams. Zoe guessed that the outfit had cost Sui-ling three hundred pounds in one of Kuala Lumpur’s trendy boutiques. Zoe felt dowdy by comparison, in her white Gap linen blouse and cargo trousers.

“Sui-ling, this party we’re going to—well, some of the boys may try to pull you.”

“Pull?”

“That means: get you into a corner, kiss you... whatever. Have you ever been out with boys much?”

“Oh, no. I was not allowed. My father very stric’, you know? He says I am too young for boys, for dates. I go to many parties, discos, clubs, but always with girl friends.”

“You’ve never had a boyfriend?”

“One boy, I like him very much. He is not Chinese, he is Malay. His father important in Government. Cabinet Minister. But my father says no. No Malay boy.” Sui-ling laughed, a sound like wind chimes. “Once, I go to his room, we did things. Bed, you know?” She laughed again. “My father, he never finds out, otherwise I will never go out house, no Cambridge, only cook and wash and cook and wash. Feed cat.” The girls were both giggling.

Then Zoe grew serious. After all, it was her job to take care of Sui-ling. “Sui-ling, are you using some kind of contraceptive? Do you know about this?”

Sui-ling’s pretty, broad face smiled up at Zoe. She was petite, a head shorter than Zoe, with fair skin and glossy black hair. Zoe’s boyfriend David had referred to Zoe and Sui-ling as ‘salt and pepper’, because of the contrast with Zoe’s blonde hair and buxom, athletic figure.

“In Malaysia, my boy used a condom. But not need it in Cambridge. Be good girl, no boys, study hard, become doctor, not even kissing. Go to party with girlfriend.”

The party was one of the regular college ‘bops’, in the Common Room of King’s College. The room was packed with students in outfits ranging from studied-casual to trendy-bizarre. There were bored-looking postgrads, and some badly dressed townies, with piercings galore, who had evidently crashed the party. There were even a few junior faculty tutors. “Slumming,” Zoe thought.

Zoe circulated among the knots of celebrants, accepting drinks and smokes, keeping Sui-ling firmly by her side and trying to be heard above the din. After a while they found themselves in a slightly quieter corner, chatting with James Braxton-Hicks, a scion of the minor English aristocracy whom Zoe knew from her Art History lectures, and his friend, a tall, broad-shouldered boy in tweeds with a faintly foreign accent. Zoe associated James with the young Lord Sebastian in “Brideshead Revisited”: beautiful and charming, but quite unreliable and not terribly bright. James’ friend, on the other hand, was evidently studying Biophysics and spoke like someone who got into Cambridge on his own intellectual merits. Zoe suddenly placed him; he was a prince of the Danish royal family. His picture had been in the local paper when he arrived at Cambridge. She suppressed a giggle and made a mental note not to address him as “my Lord Hamlet.” Minor royalty, especially Arabs, were not uncommon at Cambridge, and most students affected not to be impressed by titles.

“This beer is truly dreadful,” said James with a grin. “Would you ladies like to come up to our rooms for some better refreshment?”

Zoe hesitated, but Sui-ling, all innocence and eagerness, agreed at once. They strolled the short distance across the Quad to James’ and the Prince’s quarters, on the top floor of Porter Hall. “This is a lovely room,” said Zoe, impressed by the enormous sitting-room furnished with soft leather sofas, rosewood bookcases, Persian rugs, and various antique tables and bric-a-brac. There was a painting on the wall she suspected was a real Modigliani.

“It was originally two sitting rooms, but they knocked them together for my great-grandfather,” said James. “Coming up to King’s is a family tradition. But they make me share the rooms with this bloody foreigner.” James and the Prince laughed hugely at this, evidently a private joke.

“Do you like coke, ladies?” asked James, pulling a mirror and a razor blade from a drawer.

Zoe was about to refuse, but to her surprise Sui-ling said “I do! At least I think I do. I’ve only had it once.” James pulled out two little bags of powder and began to chop lines on the mirror. Zoe didn’t see how she could dissuade Sui-ling without looking like a spoilsport. The Prince sat beside Zoe on one sofa, and Sui-ling and James sat opposite, as James carefully contructed four lines. “There we are. Pink for the girls and white for the boys,” he said.

Zoe looked closely. Sure enough, two of the lines had a faint pink cast. “What’s the difference?” she said.

“My chemist makes it up,” said James, with a glance at the Prince. “It’s a slightly different mix and strength in each batch. He adds some enzymes to help it get into the body faster, but they’re sort of gender-specific.”

Zoe was dubious of this explanation, but James was already holding out the mirror to Sui-ling, with a short silver straw. Sui-ling daintily inhaled a pink line, half up each nostril, then passed the mirror to Zoe. Zoe had tried coke at parties, without much effect except insomnia. She took the remaining pink line and the boys took the others. Zoe wrinkled her pretty nose. The powder seemed to vanish up her nostrils without a trace. There was none of the awful stinging she had experienced before.

“Excellent,” said James and put the mirror away. “How do you feel?”

Zoe did feel a little odd. She was quite alert, and a little light-headed. She looked at the Prince beside her. She hadn’t really noticed how handsome he was. Very dishy indeed. A little shudder ran through her. “Cold?” he said. He slipped an arm around her shoulders. “You’re very forward,” she smiled. “I have to be,” he said. “Girls won’t approach me. They’re awed by my title, I think.” Zoe felt a sudden wave of empathy and compassion for the boy. Man, she silently corrected herself. This very handsome and masculine man. This powerful man. She wondered what it would be like to love this powerful man. No, she thought, that’s impossible. I’m nearly engaged to David.

The Prince reached over and switched off the table lamp, leaving them in shadow. “Your little friend seems to be getting on well with James,” he remarked. Zoe turned to look. Sui-ling and James and had walked down to the far end of the room. They stood by a large roll-top writing-desk and a low plush sofa. James bent to kiss her. “She won’t stand for that!” thought Zoe. But Sui-ling put her arms around James’ neck and pulled him close. James ran his hands down Sui-ling’s slim back to her buttocks, and then up under her t-shirt to her breasts. “What’s she doing?” thought Zoe vaguely. “He’ll stretch that beautiful t-shirt...”

Zoe felt the Prince’s warm bulk against her back, as he slid his arms around her waist. He had removed his tweed jacket, and his breath was warm on her neck. There was a tingling warmth in her skin as he ran his hands across her belly and up to her breasts. “No!” she said and turned to face him. She stared into his eyes, blue as the Baltic, and had a strange sensation of falling. “You... you mustn’t do this. I should go. I have a boyfriend...” He bent to kiss her. The soft friction of his lips and tongue against her mouth sent tiny flickers of pleasure through her mind. “It feels so good,” she thought. “I could just give in—no, I have to take care of Sui-ling.”

She wrenched her mouth away. “I don’t know what you think you’re doing”, she hissed. You invite us here and think you can act like... like...”

“Like royalty?” he laughed. “Here’s what you’re going to do: you’re going to relax and let me do whatever I want.” She looked into his eyes. “Yes,” she thought, “that sounds reasonable.” Her limbs felt relaxed, warm and languorous. “I’m his guest here, so I should let him do whatever... whatever...”

“I don’t think you’re friend wants to go,” he observed. She looked at James and Sui-ling. James was sitting on the sofa, his shirt off, watching as Sui-ling removed her dungarees and t-shirt. She stood before him, revealing round apple breasts and a rollicking rump, set off by an improbably tiny waist. James grabbed her buttocks and pulled her to him, rubbing his face against her belly and breasts. Sui-ling put her head back and hissed with pleasure.

Zoe shivered. “What’s going on here?” she thought. “Sui-ling is acting like she’s drunk but she’s only had some coke...”

“The coke!” she exclaimed, panicking. “What was in it?”

The Prince laughed, showing white teeth. “Clever of you to notice. It’s a powerful, well, psychotropic that makes you very suggestible. But that doesn’t worry you, does it.”

Her panic passed. “No, I’m not worried. Why would I be?”

“In fact you’re quite glad I gave it to you. If it’s ever offered to you again, you’ll accept it. It feels good, doesn’t it?”

She considered her feelings. She felt euphoric, really flying. The room seemed pleasantly out of proportion. The Prince caressed her lips with one finger and a sparkling pleasure spread through her. She shivered again. It felt wonderful. How kind he was to do this to her. What a nice surprise. He was very generous to share his coke with her. She smiled. “Thank you,” she said.

“I can make you do whatever I want. You like that.”

“Of course I like that,” she thought. “It’s lovely to feel this close to him, like our minds are synchronised. But... I only like it because he told me that I do. He drugged me, and I’m glad he drugged me, because he drugged me!” She laughed with delight. “There’s no way out, and I don’t mind!”

“Now, what do you yourself want, Zoe?”

“I... I want you to tell me what to do, so I can obey you,” she replied.

“And have you always felt this way?” he smiled.

“Yes, of course. No, wait, I think I didn’t feel this way earlier. I wanted to leave, didn’t I?” It was hard for her to imagine. This felt right. This felt perfectly normal. She didn’t know why she had never thought of being his servant before.

Servant? She felt a sudden rush of doubt. There was something very wrong here. She had to think clearly about this. She frowned and spoke. “But I can’t let you, um, have sex with me.”

“Don’t worry about it. Everything’s fine. Look, your little friend has given in completely.”

James and Sui-ling were both naked, kissing hungrily. James said something to her. Instantly she turned and knelt, leaning against the sofa. James knelt behind her, held her hips, and pressed himself against her upturned bottom. Sui-ling groaned and offered her bottom higher, as he eased into her. He paused, face contorted with pleasure, and then began to slide in and out. Sui-ling clapped a cushion over her face and gave a little shriek. “Oh yes—God—oh yes!” The rest was Chinese.

Zoe and the Prince watched in silence for a while. Zoe felt quite calm. Everything was fine. It was nice that Sui-ling was having a good time, and making new friends. Sui-ling’s new friend leaned forward to seize Sui-ling’s breasts and palp them, rolling and pinching the dark erect nipples between his fingers. Sui-ling’s exclamations became gutteral grunts: “Uh...uh...uh...” James murmured something, and Sui-ling’s small hand snaked back between her legs to softly stroke James’ genitals and thighs, as he pounded faster into her.

As they watched, The Prince ran one hand from Zoe’s neck down to her breast and began to fondle it through her blouse. “You... you mustn’t,” she said. “I’m not like Sui-ling.”

“I’m going to count to ten, and then you’ll want to remove your blouse. One, two...”

“I won’t. No.”

“Three, four...”

It seemed very warm in the room. The blouse felt constricting and scratchy. Had it been that way all along?

“Five.”

The cuffs chafed her wrists. She unbuttoned them.

“Six.”

The blouse was so uncomfortable. Why had she decided to wear this colour, that clashed with... his shirt...

“Seven, eight...”

She supposed she could just take the blouse off. The Prince wouldn’t think that she was being forward, would he? After all, Sui-ling was far less dressed. And Zoe was wearing a perfectly nice Marks & Spencers bra, of white satin.

“Nine.”

“It’s awfully warm in here, isn’t it? Perhaps we should...”

“Ten.”

She would take it off, no matter what anyone thought. She quickly unbuttoned it and let it drop to the floor. “There! That’s better.” She followed his gaze. Her erect nipples were clearly limned through the shiny fabric of her bra.

“I think you want to take your bra off, too. Count of five.”

She felt a growing desire to unclasp the bra, and as before, her mind teemed with rationalisations for doing so. But by the count of five, she just felt reckless and proud. She would do it, and just because she wanted to. Why not?

The bra fell away. The Prince stared at her. She pressed her hands over her full breasts to cover them. “Oh, you don’t mind me seeing your body. Actually you quite like it. You want to show me the rest. And you’re getting accustomed to the suggestions I’m making. I no longer need to count.”

Of course not, why would he count? It was funny how he recognised her feelings, sometimes even before she did herself. But of course she wanted him to see her nude, now that he mentioned it. She supposed she always had. She kicked off her loafers and unbuttoned her cargo trousers. As she bent over to slide them off, she noticed how he stared at her moving breasts. “I’m glad he likes them,” she thought. In a moment she was naked. She demurely sat back on the sofa.

There was an incoherent shout from James as he came inside Sui-ling. Sui-ling screamed, convulsed, and fainted. “Ignore them,” said the Prince. You have a lovely ripe body. You want me to touch you, don’t you.”

“I do, but I shouldn’t,” Zoe breathed. “My boyfriend...”

“I’m going to count to three, and then you’re going to forget all about your boyfriend. One, two, three. Tell me, Zoe, do you have a boyfriend?”

“Uh...no. I think I used to have one, but...” She trailed off, gazing calmly into his beautiful eyes.

The Prince pulled her against his bare chest, kissing her roughly. Zoe resisted for a moment, then sighed and melted. She was floating in seas of sweetness. He fondled one breast, teasing the nipple between thumb and forefinger, as she made tiny sounds in her throat. He bent to her breast and sucked it, flicking the nipple up and down with his tongue. His fingers caressed the soft skin of her inner thighs. Zoe felt delirious, feverish. She couldn’t have stopped if she had wanted to. Her hips began to undulate. “He’ll want his clothes off,” was her last coherent thought. Her fingers flew to his belt buckle. She pulled his trousers down as he pressed her back against the sofa. He kicked off the rest of his clothing and climbed between her legs. She wasn’t thinking at all now, only aware of his desire for her. She could feel his will like a physical force that steered her emotions and directed her actions, while she acquiesced. She thought “he wants to be inside of me, I must help him—oh I feel him inside of me—oh it feels good—oh...”

Her self-awareness evaporated as he fiercely rammed her. She heard a distant sound like the cawing of a crow, not knowing it was herself. “You want me to take you from behind,” he said. Instantly the desire welled up in her, dominating her personality. She pulled away from him and flipped over, pressing her face into the soft cushion and raising her haunches. Nothing happened for a moment, and she gasped “Oh please darling yes please do me please I’ll go crazy!” He grasped her waist with strong hands and slid into her slowly. She moaned with pleasure. “Why did I never do it this way before? Oh God its so deep...” She arched her back. “...and even deeper...”

The pleasure she felt seemed to originate not in her body but in his: his own pleasure was miraculously relayed to her and magnified. She knew what he was feeling, thrust deep inside her, held by her wet smooth warmth. He remained motionless for a long moment. Her anticipation was rising, becoming unbearable. She gave him a tentative squeeze with the muscles of her pelvis; they both grunted with surprised pleasure. “How can I please him more?” she thought. She recalled what Sui-ling had done. Her hand shot back between her thighs to gently brush his genitals. He moaned and started to pump her. A tingle ran up her spine and gently exploded in her brain. “Oh God... can’t wait...” came the thought, and she couldn’t tell if it was his thought or her own. Her hips began to buck uncontrollably as he pounded into her, and then she felt his orgasm cascading into her, becoming her own. A tidal wave of pleasure crashed over her, washing her away. She was enveloped by a great flash of white light, her consciousness ebbed, and she slipped into blissful oblivion.

Slowly Zoe became aware that he was speaking to her. She opened her eyes. She was lying prone on the carpet. “I must have fallen off the sofa,” she thought. She felt cold. He spoke again. “I said, it’s time for you to go.”

“Won’t you come with me?” Zoe said.

“No. I have something to do here. Get dressed.”

Instantly she stood up and began pulling on her clothes. He said, “Go back down to the party. At the first flight of stairs, you’ll forget what we did here. At the second flight of stairs, you’ll forget where my rooms are. At the third flight of stairs, you’ll forget you ever met me. When you get to the party, act as you normally would. Your little friend can take care of herself.”

“OK,” she said.

Zoe went back to the party and mingled. A couple of people mentioned that they saw her leaving with the Prince, but she said no, she’d never met him. She felt a little spacey. “Too much gin,” she thought. Vaguely she wondered where Sui-ling was. Wasn’t she supposed to be looking after Sui-ling? An image came into her mind of Sui-ling naked on her knees against a sofa, with James Braxton-Hicks pounding into her from behind. Now where had that idea come from? Anyway, Sui-ling didn’t even know James.

After a long while Sui-ling appeared, looking flushed and tousled. The beautiful scarlet T-shirt had a small stain. She and Zoe talked with a few boys. Sui-ling flirted outrageously, draping herself over them and making bawdy suggestions. Soon she left with two of the rougher-looking townies. Zoe didn’t mind. Sui-ling could take care of herself.