The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Big Sister (Part 4)

by Tropos ()

It was Monday afernoon, and Zoe felt tired and bored. Zoe was in her room, brushing her thick blonde hair and trying to concentrate on Potter’s “History of Renaissance Painting”. Her boyfriend David had come up from Oxford to visit her for the weekend. Of course spending time with David was always lovely, and it was very gratifying to have him dancing attendance upon her, but... There was something a little blah about the weekend. David was too predictable. Even in bed, she knew in advance when he would kiss her neck, how he would caress her breasts, and when he would take a dutiful dive to pleasure her. She knew that he was a perfectly adequate lover, and always gave her an orgasm before he took his own, but... somehow it was always the same orgasm. They had obliquely spoken of marriage, but she wondered whether she could really face fifty years of sleeping with David and no-one else.

Sui-Ling Tang knocked and entered. As always, Sui-Ling looked as though God had created her fresh that morning. “Hi Zoe! It too nice a day to study. You want to go visit some people?”

Zoe always had time for Sui-Ling, but she felt a bit peopled-out from the weekend, and she had somehow gotten a little behind with her studies. “Oh, I don’t think so, Sui-Ling. I really should get on with this book...”

“Time for that later! I saw James a minute ‘go, you know, him with the Denmark prince friend, he invite me and you to his rooms. You want to?”

Suddenly Zoe was all attention. That was a very interesting idea. A nice afternoon at James’s place. (In the back of her mind was the thought “James has coke. Maybe he’ll offer us some coke. I had coke once—or was it twice?—at James’ place...” )

Zoe didn’t really like James that much, but she had had a couple of pleasant visits to his rooms, once when he took some photos of her (an image of herself posing half-dressed on a sofa momentarily came to mind before it was disregarded and forgotten)... and that other time when four of them had watched James’ video collage (another thought flickered at the edge of consciousness and was gone)... And of course if she had some of James’ coke, she could put in a few really efficient hours later studying.

“That sounds nice. Maybe I will. I didn’t know you knew James.”

“Oh yes, he very nice boy, his friend very nice boy too.”

Zoe thought that Sui-Ling was a bit undiscriminating. In her innocence she thought that every boy was “very nice”. Zoe would have to watch out for her. James was amusing company, but Zoe was pretty sure he was a cad with women. And as for his friend... Zoe had never properly met Henrik, only seen him in passing, but Zoe would not have described him as “very nice boy.” He was rather too sure of his own good looks and charm.

Shortly the two girls were climbing the stairs to James’ and Henrik’s rooms in King’s. James greeted them with smiles and ushered them to one of his big comfortable sofas. James liked playing Mine Host. “A glass of wine, ladies? This is Chateau d’Yquem ‘93, if you don’t mind a sweet wine, I think you’ll find it amusing.” Sui-Ling shook her head with a smile—she claimed not to like wine—but Zoe consented to a glass. She sipped hers carefully. “James, this is lovely wine.” Another sip. “Amazing in fact. The flavours just go on and on.”

“I’m delighted you like it, dear Zoe. I shall join you in a glass. But we must save a bit for Henrik, he’s back in the bedroom having a little lie-down, he may join us later.” James put some Debussy on his sound system, and they chatted for a bit about classes and local exhibitions. Then James said, “But I am forgetting my manners. A friend just flew in from Caracas and brought me some more Bolivian marching powder. May I offer you a wee line? Or two?”

Zoe laughed. “James, you are silly. You really shouldn’t keep that stuff in College. If it were ever found... So I suppose its my duty to help you get rid of it.”

“That would be extremely kind of you, dear Zoe. I don’t know what I would do without your tender concern for me. And Sui-Ling, can I tempt you as well?”

“Oh no, James,” said Sui-Ling quite seriously. “I cannot. I promised my parent, both parent, I am good girl at Cambridge. No drink alcohol, no drugs. But I not mind that you go ahead. Not prude either. You enjoy selves.” She smiled. “I watch out for you. You get too silly, I call Henrik, he make you stop, OK?”

James laughed. “Excellent! You are our chaperone, dear girl. Well, now, where did I put that...”

James rummaged in the drawers of his rosewood roll-top desk until he produced a little brass snuff-box. He spilled a little powder onto a mirror and carefully chopped four fat lines. “There you go, Zoe. Two for you, and two for moi.”

“That’s a lot of coke, James. I hope it isn’t as strong as...” But she couldn’t quite recall what kind of coke he had given her last time. She let the sentence trail off and lowered her face to the mirror, holding James’ little silver tube. A few quick sniffs and two lines were gone. She relaxed in her chair and drifted for a moment, listening to the music. That Debussy was good, she thought. Really really good. The notes seemed to swirl around her head like glinting crystals.

“How are you, Zoe my dear?”

“Just fine, James.” It seemed to her that she was answering quite slowly. “Mmmmm. Just... lovely. I mean I feel lovely,” she laughed.

“And you look lovely, too, doesn’t she, Sui-Ling?”

“Oh yes, James. Very pretty person.”

Zoe glowed. She tried not to be vain, but it was nice to be complemented. Her friends were so kind. Sweet James and Sui-Ling. “And you are both so lovely too, James, Sui-Ling, I’m so lucky to have you as friends.”

James laughed. “Indeed you are, Zoe. And more than friends, I hope. I believe that soon you will think of me as—let’s see—kind of an older brother and mentor. That would be very pleasant, wouldn’t it?”

“Yes, James.”

“And of course as your mentor, you will want to obey me, won’t you.”

Well, thought Zoe, that was an odd idea—to obey James—but somehow it made sense. “Yes, James.”

“Now, girls, I have an idea how we can all have some fun. But Sui-Ling, I think it will require you to get stoned as well. Can I persuade you to have those other two lines?”

“I glad to have fun, James. Not need stone.”

“I know, but it really pleases me when you are obedient. It makes you very... responsive. And you know that you enjoy it too.”

“I already good, James. Happy to do anything, you know. Want to try things without drug.”

“I tell you three times!”

At once Sui-Ling picked up the straw, bent her head, and inhaled the remaining two lines of coke. Then she looked at James, surprised. “James! You bad boy! How you make me do that?”

“Just a little suggestion I made to you last time, my dear, which you seem to have forgotton. Funny about that.”

Zoe listened to this interchange with amusement. She didn’t really understand what they were talking about, but it was clear that James was getting the better of Sui-Ling in some way. Which was fine. James was so... commanding and masculine. Zoe was happy to obey him. Without thinking she said, “Sui-Ling, I feel very obedient. To James. Do you feel the same way?”

“Oh. Zoe. Now you say it... yes, me too. Mmmm. Very nice feeling. Obedient.”

“Obedient,” agreed Zoe. “It makes me feel...” The idea gave her a warm tingly feeling down in her—well, in a place she would hardly mention to James. “Um, very... submissive.”

“Yes, sub-missive,” said Sui-Ling. In a few seconds she had gone from sparkling to subdued, with glazed eyes and a dreamy smile on her gamine face.

“Keep repeating those words, girls. I like the effect they have on you. You can feel yourselves getting more and more under my control, can’t you.”

“Obedient. Submissive. Obedient. Submissive,” chanted Zoe, and Sui-Ling began chanting with her. Zoe felt like she was sliding down a gentle slope, becoming more passive with every word. She thought for a moment about resisting, then the idea became just an amusing bauble, then it drifted away from her and was forgotten. “Obedient. Submissive.” The warmth between her legs was growing. God, it was so hot to be obedient. She grew damp as she realised how she was slipping completely under James’ control, and her free will was dissolving, and how great it felt to let it just happen.

“That’s enough, I think, my dears. Otherwise you might get completely stupified, and that wouldn’t be any fun. Now, Sui-Ling, would you be good enough to undress for me?”

“Yes, James, ‘course I will,” said Sui-Ling, crossing her arms and lifting her jumper. Zoe was surprised to see that Sui-Ling wasn’t wearing a bra. As she pulled the jumper over her head, her breasts were raised charmingly.

“Sui-Ling,” said Zoe, “Do you always go without a bra?” Zoe knew that something strange was happening, but... Sui-Ling was just obeying James, and of course that was normal, so everything was alright. Even though Sui-ling was topless in front of James.

“Oh no, Zoe. No bra today, because we going to visit James. I know probably undress, make love James, not need bra.”

Zoe was astonished. The idea of little Sui-Ling and James making love! Could it be that they were lovers? She was a little embarassed to ask directly. It would be gauche. But... “Uh, Sui-Ling, I thought you had promised your parents...”

“Oh, I promise many things. Keep some promises, some not. I like sex too much, not keep that one.” Sui-Ling was shucking off her jeans and knickers. Zoe noticed that she was shaved, and thought that she looked very pretty that way. Zoe knew that it was a very strange situation, and that things had gotten out of her control, but somehow she could not summon up any anxiety. She was sure that James knew what he was doing. She trusted him.

Sui-Ling looked at James, saying “OK, James, what do now? You the boss.”

James grinned with delight. “Well, my dears, I thought it would be fun to twist Zoe’s mind a bit. To reorient you, Zoe. I’m sure you don’t know what I’m talking about, Zoe, do you.”

“No, James. But you go ahead. I trust you.”

“In that case, I think I’ll have you undress as well. Slowly. I’d enjoy that. You don’t mind, do you?”

Undress in front of James? A few minutes ago, Zoe knew, she would never have even considered doing such a thing. But now she felt so very... relaxed... that undressing seemed like quite a pleasant idea. Why not? And Sui-Ling was already naked. Zoe began unbuttoning her blouse, taking her time over the buttons. As she slid it off, she arched her back a little, showing off her breasts. She thought, “James wants to see my body. I want to look good for him. Maybe he’d like it if I take off my bra really... slowly...” and she lingered over the bra, easing the cups down one at a time to reveal part of each nipple. She reached behind with one hand to loosen the clasp, and with the other she held the cups in place. From under her lashes she looked up coquettishly at James. “James,” she said, “I can’t seem to manage the clasp. I’m all... fumbly. What shall I do?”

“My goodness, Zoe, that is a problem. Perhaps Sui-Ling could help you. I’ll just record the event. Sui-Ling?” He produced a tiny digital minicam.

Sui-Ling slid over to Zoe and sat in her lap. As she reached around to undo the bra, her round little breasts were only inches from Zoe’s face. Zoe smelled a sweet fragrance—jasmine—as Sui-Ling’s hair brushed Zoe’s nose. James said, “I think you’re having a little trouble with the bra as well, Sui-Ling. But that’s alright. Just sit there for a bit. Gives you two a chance to get better acquainted.”

Zoe thought this was a strange thing to say. She and Sui-Ling were the best of friends. Mind you, she had never been quite this close to Sui-Ling before, certainly not when she was undressed. Sui-Ling’s breasts looked very firm and rosy. There was no fold-line where the undersides curved into her ribs. She could see that the little brown areoles were beginning to pucker, and the nibs were becoming more defined. “Zoe,” said James, “I believe I’d like a little footage of you paying quality attention to Sui-Ling’s breasts. For my next video project. It’s on the visual indications of female sexual response. Would you mind?”

Zoe found the request surprising—she didn’t know that James was interested in physiology—but of course she was happy to help him. “Um, Sui-Ling, would you mind if I touch your breasts? A little bit?”

“Oh no, not mind, Zoe, I sure you be very gentle. And want to obey James, he full of good idea.” Sui-Ling had abandoned fumbling with Zoe’s bra, and rested her hands lightly on her friend’s shoulders, idly stroking the smooth skin with two fingers. Zoe found the touch strangely tingly and exciting. She brought her own hands up and began to trace slow spirals around Sui-Ling’s breasts, converging on the nipples. Was this what she should do? She tried reversing the spirals, but Sui-Ling didn’t seem to react, although her eyes closed. She thought of what her boyfriend David did to her breasts that she herself liked best. But he used his mouth for that.

“Sui-Ling,” said James, continuing to photograph them, “I wonder what Zoe might do to your breasts that you would enjoy?”

Sui-ling kept her eyes closed as Zoe gently brushed her breasts with her fingertips. “Don’t know, James. I am straight, you know. I like a boy to do things, long suck on nipple, flick with tongue. Maybe not so good done by girl.”

“Well, that certainly gives Zoe a challenge. Zoe, how would you feel about sucking on Sui-Ling’s breasts for a bit?”

Zoe felt confused and flustered. Touching Sui-Ling in the interestes of science was one thing, but what James suggested crossed the line into forbidden territory. “I’m sorry, James, but that wouldn’t... wouldn’t be right. It’s too much like sex. And you are filming us. Like porn. I don’t do that.”

“Oh, how quickly they forget. Listen very carefully, Zoe.” (At once Zoe was all attention.) “I will count to ten. By the time I reach ten you will know that it’s a really good idea to suck on Sui-Ling’s nipples. And Sui-Ling, that’s what you want as well. One.”

“No, James, I couldn’t.”

“Two. Three.”

Zoe stared at the peach-like breasts hanging in front of her. They had a rosy glow from her touches. The nipples were becoming crinkled and erect, like tiny thimbles.

“Four.”

Zoe saw how the firm flesh revealed a few pale blue veins. She imagined tracing those paths with the tip of her tongue. Her tongue tingled.

“Five. Six.”

Zoe rubbed the ball of her thumb across one brown nipple. Sui-ling put her head back and hissed. Zoe thought the nipple visibly lengthened.

“Seven.”

Zoe thought, It would be so easy to kiss it. And it would please James. And I think Sui-Ling might like it, even though she’s into boys.

“Eight.”

Zoe didn’t know what to do. “I like boys. I do. But Sui-Ling is my good friend, and she won’t mind, and it wouldn’t hurt to try it, just once...”

“Nine.”

Zoe fought the urge to just lean forward and take the breast in her mouth. “Boys like it so much. I wonder why. I could find out. Nobody will know...”

“Ten.”

Zoe felt the distance between her mouth and Sui-Ling’s right breast vanish like a wrinkle in space. She felt the warm soft flesh against her lips, and she licked the little nub. Thought ended, and she was only aware of the delicious firm warmth, and the way the nipple fit her mouth so perfectly, and the little sounds Sui-Ling made as Zoe ran her tongue around and around the aureole. It was delicious. She grazed there for a moment more, and then pursed her lips and sucked. Sui-ling gasped and arched her back. Zoe widened her mouth until it covered half Sui-Ling’s breast, then she gave a strong sucking pull on it, one two three four five times. Sui-Ling cried out “Ah! Zoe! Uh! Uh! Uh!", and pulled Zoe’s head against her, hard.

“That’s excellent, Zoe,” said James, “You’re really turning Sui-Ling on. I do believe her breasts have swollen a bit, perhaps ten percent. Now if you wouldn’t mind, Sui-Ling, could you please reciprocate a bit? Do something nice to Zoe.”

Sui-Ling looked half-crazed with passion. Her hair was wild, and her eyes looked feverish. “I... ah... OK, James, I like to touch Zoe, maybe this is nice for her...” She ran a hand down Zoe’s thigh, and up under her skirt. Her fingers traced slow circles on Zoe’s soft inner thigh. Each circle inched a little higher.

Zoe looked down dumbly at Sui-Ling’s moving arm, then her eyes closed and her face took on a frown of concentration. “Oh no, I shouldn’t... Sui-Ling, you mustn’t...” But the fingertips were beginning to brush higher, where Zoe’s thigh was as soft as eiderdown, and Zoe involuntarily opened her legs wider. Zoe felt the warmth of Sui-ling’s hand, an inch from her sex, and a low humming “ahhhhh” came from her throat. Sui-Ling pulled Zoe’s knickers down and over her knees. Both girls lifted themselves a little to make it possible. Then slender fingertips brushed Zoe’s sex, as soft as a butterfly kiss, and Zoe was completely ensorcelled by the sensation between her thighs. She put her head back, and tiny bright specks of light danced behind her closed eyelids as Sui-Ling ran two fingers gently down the length of Zoe’s labia. Zoe gasped with pleasure. Sui-Ling’s delicate fingers probed more deeply, and dipped into the moisture gathering there, and then slid upwards to gently c lasp Zoe’s pleasure-button. Zoe groaned. She tried not to respond, but her hips began to involuntarily twitch forward and back as Sui-Ling gently stroked the dainty nub.

“That’s excellent, girls, well done,” exclaimed James. “I’m getting a clear image of the sex-flush on your chest and stomach, Zoe. Could you please open your thighs a bit wider, I can’t quite see... Oh, that’s better. Much better. Mmm.” James leaned in for a closer shot. Zoe paid no attention to him: her mind was skittering chaotically as Sui-Ling delicately squeezed and released, squeezed and released. Zoe began to writhe. Sui-Ling inserted her fingerips and moved her fingers in a rippling, thrumming motion. Zoe could scarcely stand the sensation, it felt so good. She knew that if Sui-Ling continued, she might come, and she didn’t want to do that—not here in front of James—it wouldn’t be right.

At that moment, Henrik emerged from the back bedroom. He wore a green silk dressing-gown with red dragons chasing one another. “Well, James, I see I’ve been missing a party.” Behind him came Frederica, the lovely Argentinian percussionist. She was dressed in a similar robe, but it was loose at the front, exposing a glimpse of her concave belly and tidy blonde bush. She didn’t appear to notice: Her long silky hair was disordered and her eyes were a little glazed. “Oh. ‘Allo, Zoe,” she said. She did not remark on the fact that Zoe was also half-dressed, and was being fondled by Sui-Ling, who perched on her knee. Zoe could only say, “Hi Frederica—ohhh—I thought, um, that you were a v-virgin.”

“Si, I was, Zoe. Before. Not now. ‘Enrik ‘as been haciendo el amor conmigo. I am es-slave to ‘eem now.” The angelic girl said this as though she were remarking on the weather.

“Henrik,” said James, I wonder if I could borrow your—ah—slave for a few ticks. I’m thinking of reorienting Zoe, giving her a new direction in life. You’d like that, wouldn’t you, Zoe dear?”

“Yes—mmmmm—oh yes, James, that sounds lovely. Do you want Sui-Ling—uhhh—to stop now?” Zoe was thinking that it would be a good idea to stop; she would feel embarassed if she had an orgasm in front of so many people.

“No, we’ll just work around her. My hypothesis is that with sufficient erotic stimulation, a person can be reoriented in uncharacteristic new ways. Zoe, for example, is basically straight, despite her current activity. Let’s see if we can change that. Sui-Ling, could you please concentrate on Zoe’s face and breasts—that’s right. Now, Frederica, I wonder if you would just kneel between Zoe’s legs and use your tongue on her. Yes, get in close. Sui-Ling, please make a little more room for Frederica, I don’t want her to feel cramped, she won’t do her best work. Oh, excellent, the composition is beautifully balanced. This is definitely one for YouTube.”

Zoe hoped that James was being facetious about YouTube, and then the thought was blown out of her mind by the sensation of Frederica’s tongue laving her nates. Zoe discovered that Frederica’s skill with complex rhythms translated to the erotic realm. Frederica’s tongue darted in and out of Zoe in a stacatto tattoo for a few moments. Zoe felt as though sparks were flashing in her brain. She writhed helplessly. Then Frederica began to lave Zoe’s sensitive clit in a slow sensual pavane, molto a molto crescendo. Sui-ling accompanied Frederica by tracing a line between Zoe’s nipples with her tongue, gently sucking on one swollen nub and then the other.

James was close beside Zoe, talking softly in her ear. He told her how much she was enjoying this—well I knew that thought Zoe—and how it was all because two lovely girls were touching her. James told her that she really liked hooking up with girls, in fact it was as nice as doing it with boys. Through the pink mist of pleasure Zoe heard him and knew that she was really enjoying being touched by girls. “But I’m not gay,” she whispered.

“Oh, you’ve always really fancied girls, dear Zoe, you’ve just never admitted it to yourself before. But now Sui-Ling and sweet Frederica are revealing it to you, aren’t they?”

“Ah—it feels so nice—oh yes that makes sense James—you’re so wise—did I always like this? Ohhh—but then why did I never...”

“Don’t think about the pros and cons of it, Zoe. Just believe what I say. You do believe me.”

“Yesssss... ahh...”

“You are realising that you are gay. Or let us say bi. Henrik or I may want to have our wicked way with you again, and I prefer you to be responsive. You are bisexual.”

Zoe thought, “It makes so much sense what James says—ah that’s good—I’ve always had good girly friends, I must have wanted—ahhhh—wanted to sleep with them—and Sui-Ling and Frederica are such a oh God such a turn on...”

“In a minute you are going to experience orgasm, dear Zoe, and then the knowledge that you are bi will be firmly fixed in your mind. You are glad that you have learned this, and the orgasm will consolidate the learning. It’s a kind of conditioning. That’s nice isn’t it?”

“Oh yes, James. But I’m trying not to come... I’ve never... Not with a girl...” And Zoe wasn’t sure how she could be conditioned to something if it had always been true; but she couldn’t focus on the thought. Frederica’s fingers were rapidly tapping and stroking all around her pelvis now, and it felt so wonderful, and it was all a piece with the marvellous revelation that James had given her. He was so kind to reveal her true self to her, and his kindness was tangled up with Frederica’s tongue stroking her labia, and the revelation was part of the sensation of Frederica’s fingers vibrating deep within her. She understood how nice it was to be bi, because now she could really enjoy the sensuosity of Sui-Ling’s soft kisses on her neck and ear, and the tingling pleasure as Sui-Ling gently plucked at Zoe’s nipples.

Zoe opened her eyes for a moment and saw that Henrik had positioned himself behind the kneeling Frederica, and was taking her from behind. Zoe didn’t mind: It just meant that Frederica was bi as well, and that was a good thing. James was telling Frederica how blissful it was to be bi, and how universally loving, and of course Zoe knew that this was true. She thought she must have always known it. Then Frederica’s tongue began to circle Zoe’s clit again, presto a presto furioso. Zoe knew that in a minute she wouldn’t be able to stop herself from coming, but then she decided didn’t want to stop. It would be so nice to be conditioned to be bi, just like James wanted her to be. And all she had to do was come. And she couldn’t help herself anyway. Sui-Ling kissed her, and her tongue danced on Zoe’s lips, and Frederica licked faster and slipped a wet finger into Zoe’s anus. Zoe was surprised and tense for an instant, and then she relaxed. It was so nice, she felt all open and... o hhhhh... With her other hand Frederica slipped three fingers up inside Zoe and began stroking her G-spot. Zoe thought, “it feels so good up inside me up inside so deep so good so deep oh god oh yes”.

Zoe felt a deep tightening and tingling begin within her, and her hips were jerking, and Sui-Ling kissed her, and Zoe felt herself blissfully submerged in the passion of her two friends, and her thoughts evaporated. A white flame of pure pleasure ignited deep between her legs, and the flame spread like wildfire in dry timber, and her limbs were burning, blazing with pleasure, and then the fire penetrated her whole self and she was writhing, losing herself, consumed in ecstacy. She felt like she was dying, and it was the most beautiful feeling in the whole world.

When Zoe returned to herself, she found that a few minutes had apparently gone by. Henrik and Frederica had collapsed onto the carpet and were embracing in post-coital bliss. Sui-Ling was dressed again, and was sitting on the other sofa, smiling at her. James was checking the playback on his camcorder, apparently satisfied with the result. When he noticed that she was alert, he said, “Well, Zoe, I captured that whole session on camera, and it came out quite well. I’m so glad you dropped by today. How do you feel?”

“I feel lovely, James. Thank you. It’s been such a revelation to me.”

“I’m delighted to hear it. And I’m so glad I have a permanent record of it. Although I’m not sure how I can incorporate it into any of my coursework. It’s a bit too rich for most of the faculty, except for Kwame, and I don’t have him for any classes. Hmm, but that gives me another idea. Tomorrow night, Kwame is giving a little private soiree, at his place. Late. Only for a select few. I think he has some interesting handicrafts, fetish objects from Central Africa, that he’s going to be demonstrating. And of course there will be music. I wonder if you would like to come? I think perhaps Kwame can find some use for you. As part of the entertainment. For his friends.”

“Thank you, James. It’s very kind of you to invite me. I’d love to. But I have a favour to ask. Do you think I could bring Frederica as well? As my date?”

END