The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Biggie Biggie Biggie, Can’t You See”

by Hypnofur

This happened on a Tuesday. It was a cold Tuesday in March. I got a text from my wife Darci. She was all worked up.

Darci:

im leaving Franklin charter now—big problems with TJ

Me:

What, is he hurt?

Darci:

grades. They r terrible Tom. He has a c in geography. We need 2 talk about this

Me:

Want to come into the city? Discuss it over a lunch date?

Darci:

Fine—but someplace quiet. Not competing with a wannabe. How about I Heart Café?

Me:

Sounds good.

We live in Nashville, well, we live in a suburb called Franklin, but I work in Nashville. Darci would come into the city to meet me for lunch every couple of months. I loved it when she did. However, most lunch places in Nashville had loud music. Usually an aspiring singer songwriter. It was actually really hard to find a place that you could sit and have a conversation. Darci was raised in Nashville, so she was no longer charmed by the live country music. Especially on a day like today, when she wanted to talk about our son’s grades.

He was a sixth grader, so it wasn’t like Harvard was going to be out the window because of the C in geography, but I knew it was important to her, so I figured I’d sit there and listen. Let her get it out of her system, then we could have a nice lunch. The place she suggested, the I Heart Café, was close to my office, and was really small. There wasn’t enough room for a little stage, so they didn’t have live music. It was an easier place to talk.

We met around eleven, a bit early for lunch, but I had a 1:00. It was a cold day in early March. Darci looked great as usual. I have to say, I’ve always noticed that the guidance counselor at Franklin Charter calls Darci in to talk about things with TJ all the time. I think he just thought she was hot… and I can’t blame him! As we met outside the restaurant, I could see right away that she was very worried about TJ’s grade.

She was instantly going on and on about projects on rivers and map quizzes as we walked inside. However all of a sudden, I couldn’t hear her, as the music inside the café was very loud. She looked at me and rolled her eyes. Behind her, I noticed the chalk board that all restaurants seemed to have these days. It said “Hip Hop Tuesdays”. That’s why they were blaring 90’s hip hop. Probably still trying to provide an alternate option to the country music that permeated the town.

I leaned in and told her I would try to find someone and see if they could turn down the music. They were usually pretty good here. Darci nodded. I looked around and didn’t see anyone, but like I said—it was early for the lunch rush. The song flipped to The Notorious BIG, Hypnotized. I poked my head around looking for the hostess. I looked back to Darci to tell her I would check in the back.

That’s when I saw it. The look. She was stroking her hair… in a sexy way. She puckered her lips in a way that I’ve only seen her do when she was… turned on. Soon, she was caressing her neck with the other hand. Her hips were swaying to the beat. She looked like… she looked like she was in heat!

“Dar—what’s up?” I said, confused by this completely sudden change in demeanor and attitude. Oh god, was she having a brain aneurism or something?

“oooohhhh god Tommy, it’s all so vivid.” She said, as her hand moved from her neck to her crotch.

“Darci, what the hell are you doing?” I shouted. We were in a public place for god sakes. I moved to her, to try to get her to move her hand away from her crotch. She embraced me and started passionately kissing me—right there, in the center of the lunch place.

“He made me cum so many times…” she whispered in my ear.

“Wait, what? Who? What are you talking about?” I said. My head was spinning. My wife was clearly having some sort of mental breakdown. I didn’t know what to do. I ushered her out of the café and headed back to my office. I have a spacious office with a door and blinds. I figured if I could get her there, I’d at least have some time to think, and if I needed to call a doctor or an ambulance, I could do it from there.

Hustling into my work, we were of course greeted by Sandy, our receptionist. Sandy and Darci have become friendly over the few months Sandy has worked here, so of course Sandy wanted to chat. I had to make an excuse and say that Darci wasn’t feeling well. Of course, Sandy offered water, saltines, ginger ale, etc. I tried with all my might to be pleasant and as normal as possible as I rushed my aroused wife past her.

I got Darci into the office and closed the blinds immediately. I looked back at her. She looked at me. She wasn’t stroking herself, or groping or anything. It looked like whatever had just happened had passed.

“Are you ok?” I asked

“Yeah. Yeah, I think so” she answered, still a little out of breath from all of it.

“What the hell happened??!!” was my next, obvious question.

“Oh my god Tom, I don’t know. I just, I heard that song and all of a sudden all of these memories and-and feelings…. Just came rushing over me like an avalanche”

“Memories of what?” I asked

“Um, the hypnotist”

“What hypnotist?” I asked, clearly agitated

“Belinda’s bachelorette party” she stated

“The one from like, October? In Vegas?” It had been like five months since that trip. It was Columbus Day weekend or something. Belinda was a woman she used to work with about ten years ago. She didn’t have that many friends, so the decade old workmate relationship that Darci had with her was enough for a bachelorette invite. I remember lamenting with Darci that Nashville has like 200 bachelorette parties a weekend, why did she have to get invited to one that was all the way across the country. But, in the end she went, to be nice. I hadn’t heard about anything out of the ordinary in her recap of the weekend, so life just went on.

“yes” she said with an eye roll. “One of the nights, we went to see this like, dirty stage hypnotist” Darci told me.

“And you volunteered?” I asked, very surprised. That would be very unlike her.

“No. God no, I would never.” She confirmed. “But, he was like talking to the people that were on stage, and they had this like really good sound system, and he was talking about like, arms rising up and up and up. Stuck in the air or something. Before I knew it, my arms were rising up too. Well, even though I desperately wanted to, it was like I couldn’t put my arms down. It was like they had a mind of their own or something. I was like, trying as hard as I could. I was like freaking out.

On stage, he went one by one, putting the people who had volunteered to sleep. When the last one was out, he was like—give them all a big round of applause. Meanwhile, both my arms were sticking straight up in the air. Belinda and her other annoying friends were laughing and pointing, and making a commotion about it. The spotlight worker noticed, and moved the light to me. The hypnotist then of course noticed. I remember him saying—‘look right at me’ and my eyes like totally focused in on him like laser beams. Then he said ‘take a deep breath in’, which I did. He said ‘as you exhale, your arms drop, your eyes close and … sleep’. And I was out like a light. That’s all I remembered until that song played in the café.”

I was shocked by this. It was all really fucking weird.

“So what did you remember in the café?” I asked, now getting nervous.

“Tom, I don’t think we should….” She started to deflect.

“What did you remember?!” I asked forcefully.

“I remembered him… being in me” she said with her eyes down.

“Holy shit. Dar, we need to call the police!” I said.

“We can’t do that. It was…. I was…. We can’t do a police thing.” She told me.

“What else happened? What the hell Dar?” I pressed

“I don’t know!” She blasted back. But then said “But I like, liked it” before adding “I’m sorry Tom” quietly.

I didn’t know what to say. Was our marriage over? Had she cheated on me? This was all so crazy. What had they done? What else had happened? Is there anything I need to know about? I asked her more questions, she told me over and over that she didn’t know, that she didn’t remember. I was so worked up, I wasn’t thinking straight. I was angry that she couldn’t remember. In a fit of jealousy and rage and I don’t even know whatever else. What else happened? What else did this guy do? Darci was telling me we needed to “just move past it” like it was that easy.

I remember thinking ‘fuck it’, as I grabbed my phone and searched for the Notorious BIG. Darci was confused as I went to the phone, but I think she soon realized what was happening.

“Tom, wait! Don’t!” she yelled as I pressed play.

The familiar 90’s beat came out of my phone with surprisingly good bass. I looked at Darci. She still had fear in her eyes, but that quickly… morphed into a sexy look. A small smile came across her lips as her hips started to sway. It was so fucking freaky to watch this song affect her like this. Her hands both ran through her hair before one came down to her neck again. I swear I heard her moan a bit through the loud music coming from my phone.

“Tell me what happened” I said flatly

She looked at me with a wicked smile that I had never seen before.

“Once I was under his hypnotic power, I found that I would do anything, think anything, feel anything that he told me to. It’s like his voice was all that mattered Tom. There wasn’t you, there wasn’t TJ, there was just him, just his voice. Telling me what to think, what to believe. Oh god, he’s so powerful Tom!” she squealed a bit as she said that last part. Her hand also moved down to her crotch again.

“When the show was over, he woke us up and sent us back to our seats. Belinda and her annoying friends were cackling like witches. I knew I had to excuse myself. I told them I was tired and was headed back to the hotel. I actually thought that was where I was going. But I all of a sudden realized that I didn’t go to my hotel, I had told the uber guy some other address. It was a condo in Vegas somewhere. I wasn’t nervous about this though, it just seemed like where I was supposed to go. I knocked on the door, and the hypnotist answered. God Tom, he was the most handsome man I had ever seen. I’m sorry to say that to you, but oh my god it was so true. I was just standing there in the doorway of the condo gazing at him, thinking about how hot he was as he starts kissing me and pulls me in close to his body.

My hands are rubbing all over his body, his all over mine. I reach down to find his cock already hard. At his command, I take off my clothes and then reach down and take off his pants to expose his hard cock. His cock was the most perfect cock I had ever seen. I never knew a cock could be so perfect for me. I slowly rub my chest up his body over his cock and start kissing him and then his chest with a little lick on his nipples, down to his stomach I go finding my way down to the pleasure waiting for me. I place his cock in my mouth and work up and down on it causing him to moan in pleasure. I continued sucking like I’ve never done before. I know I’ve done it for you on your birthday, but this was different. The way I worshipped that hypnotic cock with my mouth wasn’t like the way I suck you. Tom, I just couldn’t get enough of it.

I didn’t want to stop sucking it but I knew I’d make him cum and I so wanted to feel it inside me. I sensually crawl back up his body kissing it the entire time until my hot wet pussy is right over his hard cock. I slide it in with much ease because of all my wetness. I began thrusting my hips up and down ensuring contact with my clit. He helps move my hips with his hands making it even hotter. I rode him for I don’t know how long. I came sooo hard. He rolls me over onto my back and replaces his hard cock inside me.

The position is perfect and I cum again in no time. He continued fucking me this way for a while. My god, he fucked me so hard. He pulled his cock out and made me get on my hands and knees. He started fucking me hard again. I was moaning so loudly and bucking my hips. You’ve never seen me act this way honey. I was talking pretty slutty the whole time. Begging him to fuck me hard. He fucked me as hard and deep as he could until he makes me cum again. WOW. He told me he wanted to cum on me. He pulled his cock out of me and got off the bed. He told me to kneel in front of him. I knew exactly what he wanted. I know I’ve never let you cum in my mouth but this was something I so desperately needed to do.

I kneeled in front of him like he told me to. I started licking and sucking that beautiful cock, stroking it in my hand at the same time. He started moaning loudly, I knew he was close so I worked it more. I tried to pull it out but he exploded in my mouth before I could. My god, it was such a turn on. I tried to swallow it but I couldn’t get it all.”

My wife was practically orgasmic as she re-lived this adulterous memory. I was not. I realized I was going to be sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up, multiple times actually. It was all I could do to pull myself together and go back into my office. I couldn’t let her be in there in that state alone. I was trembling as I walked back into my office and once again locked the door behind me. It’s a good thing I did, as I walked in to find my wife desperately stroking her face with one hand while more desperately fingering herself with the other. I had never, ever seen her masturbate.

The situation was terrible, no doubt. The moral, ethical, and psychological implications and road ahead were unimaginable. However, it was also very, very sexual. And I’m a guy. I couldn’t help but feel myself get hard as I watched her bring herself to orgasm. It wasn’t a quiet one either. I knew it was wrong, but my erection was raging. I took off my pants and went over to her. We fucked, hard. Like really hard. Like more animalistic than we had in years, maybe ever. Darci is usually always preoccupied or stressed out about something, but in this hypnotically guided sexual state, she was nothing but passion. She came again easily, and loudly. I knew damn well that Sandy heard that one.

I finished and held her as I caught my breath. I looked at her. God I loved her so much. She looked at me and told me, “that was nice, but my pussy belongs to The Amazing Neil Cipriano.”

This was definitely a problem, but at least I had the guy’s name. I’ve always been good on thinking on my feet. It has made me very successful in business. I made a plan immediately. I called my in laws and asked if they could pick up TJ from school and keep him for a few days. I made up a story about a last minute business event that wives were invited to. I then called Sandy and asked her to book a flight to Las Vegas. I told her it was our anniversary and that we were going to renew our vows. I figured the anniversary story would explain the random Tuesday afternoon delight that she may have heard. I even went as far as to set myself a reminder for this day a year from now so I could keep up the story that it is our anniversary.

Within a couple hours, we were on a plane to Las Vegas, and I was damned determined to find this Neil Cipriano fucker.

“Wait, do you have your toothbrush? Remember to brush. Do you want to put a note in your backpack to make sure you remember??” Darci stressed as our son struggled to get out the door to get to his buddy’s sleep over.

She was continuing to stress as the door closed behind him and he was getting into the friend’s Dad’s SUV. “I don’t want him getting gum disease” Darci stressed. “Should I call Aidan’s Mom and tell her about the brushing?”

I laughed wickedly to myself as I pulled out my phone, which was already paired to our home Sonos system. ‘Biggie Biggie Can’t you See… Sometimes your words just hypnotize me….’

All of Darci’s stressing stopped. She started swaying your hips and touching herself. “How can I please you Master?” she asked me.

I once again realized that the $10k I paid my friend Neil was the best money I ever spent.