The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Bimbification of Candi Wellington

“I demand to see your captain right away.”

Such a request might not have carried much weight had it not come from a man of obvious wealth and power. Still, the sergeant at the desk held his ground. He stoically looked at the man and tried to keep his voice as level as he could. “Your name, sir?”

“My name is Arthur P. Wellington,” the indignant man sputtered.

“And this is about?”

“This is about one of the officers in this here precinct and what it was that he did to my daughter.”

“What did the officer do?”

The irate man leaned in close to the desk sergeant. “Son, I will pretend that you did not just say that because to answer that question would be to put reveal something about my daughter that I should not have to reveal in public. Suffice it to say that someone at this precinct here took advantage of my daughter.”

“Really?” the desk sergeant said with the first signs of real interest and prurient though his interests might have been, he looked past the white-haired gentleman and into the waiting area to see if he could spy a glimpse of the old man’s daughter.

But the old man was having none of that. “Son, I’m telling you. I want to see your captain right now.”

The sergeant had already written the man’s name down and now he sent a message off to the captain. He hardly expected to get a response in a timely fashion so he was rather surprised when moments later, there came a response from the captain telling the sergeant to escort the man to his office.

Captain James Welch stood when the man, another rather non-descript man and Wellington’s daughter entered his office and he stuck out his hand. “Mr. Wellington,” he said. “It’s a pleasure to meet you.”

“You can cut the crap, son. This isn’t a social visit.”

“I understand you have a problem,” the captain said.

“No, sir,” the old man corrected the police captain. “I’m not the one with the problem. You are. I’m just here to make sure you do something about it.”

“I’m sure I don’t understand, sir.”

“One of your officers here is guilty of malfeasance and I’m sure you would not countenance such actions so I’m sure you would want to take care of it.”

“No, sir,” the chastised captain said. “I mean yes, sir. I mean, I understand, sir. Could you tell me what the problem is.”

The old man now pulled the girl forward. “You see this,” he said. “This is my daughter. She was supposed to be going to Princeton this fall. Her mother went to Princeton. I tried to talk her out of it but she wanted to go there, but ... never mind. That’s not why I’m here.”

“Yes, sir.”

“This here is my daughter, Candace,” the man started out.

“Candi, Daddy. I told you. I want everyone to call me Candi from now on because Candi’s nice and sweet.”

“Like I said,” the old man continued, “this is my daughter. She and her friends were shopping at the mall when Candace did something stupid.”

“I stole a bracelet.”

“Candace,” the old man said sharply, “What did Mr. Jeffries say about saying things like that?”

“Hmm? What?”

“Mr. Jeffries. You know, the man daddy brought by the house after you came home from the police station the other day.”

“Oh him. Prune face. Doesn’t he ever smile?”

“Daddy doesn’t pay Mr. Jeffries to smile. Daddy pays Mr. Jeffries to look after Daddy’s legal affairs, and what did Mr. Jeffries say you were supposed to not do?”

“He said I wasn’t supposed to admit anything,” the girl said in a flat monotone, “but Daddy—”

The old man held up a hand. “Candace.”

“But—”

The old man shook his head. “Candace.”

“What?” the girl grumped.

“You have to be quiet now.”

The girl looked as if she were going to say something but then she seemed to think better of it. “Oh, all right,” she said.

The man looked at his daughter for a couple of moments longer and when he was sure she wasn’t going to interrupt again, he turned back to face the captain. “As I said,” he continued, “my daughter was arrested for shoplifting and she was brought here where she was interrogated by some of your detectives. We have no problem with that. She should have had her attorney there but since she’s an adult and since she didn’t ask for one, we can’t very well complain. What we can complain about is the condition in which she was returned to us.”

“The condition in which she was returned to you?”

“I told you before that she was planning to attend Princeton. Well now she’s so dumb, she can’t even spell Princeton.”

“I can too,” the girl piped up. “It’s P ... R ...I ... N, um, S?”

“Candace!”

“What?”

“The captain already knows how to spell Princeton.”

“Oh.”

The man once more turned back to look at Captain Welch. “As you can see by now, she is completely unsuited for college and whatever happened to her, it happened to her here.”

Captain Welch froze just a little. “What are you suggesting?” the man asked.

“I am suggesting that someone here turned my daughter into a bimbo. I want that man found and I want him found now and if he isn’t found, I intend to go to the mayor. In fact, I intend to go to the mayor no matter what but I haven’t made up my mind yet just what exactly I’m going to say yet. Have I made myself clear?”

“Perfectly.”

“Then I wouldn’t waste time standing around here talking to me.”

“I was wondering, sir...”

“Yes?”

“I was wondering if you might leave your daughter here with us. I’d like one of my men to talk with her.”

The old man fixed the captain with a hard stare. “I think your men have done enough talking with her, don’t you think?”

“Yes, sir,” an agitated Captain Welch said. “I understand, sir, but the man I was thinking of having talking to her is my assistant and Lieutenant Rebecca Lawrence is most definitely not a man.

“I don’t care who it is. I’m not leaving my daughter alone with you people.”

“It’s okay, Daddy.”

“Mr. Wellington, I understand your concern, but we do need a statement from your daughter and we need to have it from her alone. How about we do this. You leave your daughter to give a statement and you leave someone else here as well. That person stays with your daughter at all times and supervises the giving of the statement and when it’s done, your daughter leaves with that person.”

It was clear that the old man still didn’t like this but then the other man whispered something in his ear and when the old man seemed to recoil from whatever it was that had been said, the man whispered something else.

“Oh all right,” the old man said finally. “You can have her but only for an hour and after that, she leaves with Mr. Harvey here.”

“An excellent suggestion, sir.”

The old man looked at the police captain almost as if her were hoping to find some sort of dissent but if that was what he was looking for, he found none. Finally, he just nodded and he turned to talk to his daughter. “Candace,” he said, “I need you to stay here and talk to these people and when you’re done, Mr. Harvey will bring you home. “Is that understood?”

“Yes, Daddy.”

“And if there’s any problems, you will tell me.”

“Yes, Daddy,” the girl said solemnly. “I will.”

Arthur P. Wellington looked at his man. “You’ll take good care of her,” he said. It sounded a bit like a question but it was just as much an order as it was a question.

“I will, sir.”

“All right then. I’m going,” and with that, Arthur P. Wellington turned and strode out of the room.

Captain Welch paused for a moment, letting the tension drain from his body. He’d never met Arthur Wellington before but he’d certainly heard of him. Boy, had he heard of him. The Arthur P. Wellington town square. The Arthur P. Wellington Library. Didn’t you have to be dead before people starting naming stuff for you, the captain wondered. But then on the other hand, when you were as rich as Arthur P. Wellington, why wait.

And it was only then that Captain Welch realized he still had a job to do. He snatched up the phone. “Lawrence,” he said. “Get in here. No wait. Get Hinkleman and bring him with you and then get in here.”

It wasn’t long before Lieutenant Rebecca Lawrence was at her boss’s door and with her was Bill Hinkleman, the station’s Public Relations Officer. It wasn’t long before the PRO was escorting their two guests out and before James Welch was explaining the problem to his second-in-command. Rebecca Lawrence understood what was being asked of her. “I’ll see what I can do,” she told her superior.

Rebecca Lawrence was 29 and there was no doubt that the busty brunette looked pretty, so pretty in fact that it wasn’t unusual for men to overlook the fact that she was a talented police officer but that wasn’t surprising. She was still the only woman at detective rank or higher but it was hard sometimes for men to see past her breasts or her flirtatious walk. Still, it was her looks that had gotten her assigned to a major prostitution sting but when the sting had gone bad, it was her brains that got her noticed for those who cared to look.

James Welch had been one of those men and it was his influence that had landed here here in this position as his second-in-command.

She opened the door and she stepped into the interrogation room to find a blond girl and a middle-aged man. The blond had to be the girl, Candi, and the man was obviously her shadow. She would have liked to have done this kind of interview without the shadow but she understood the nature of what was going on. The shadow was going to be there whether she wanted him there or not.

“I’m Rebecca Lawrence,” she said. “I’ll be conducting the interview this afternoon and you are.”

“Candi Wellington,” the blond said spritely. “I like big cock.”

Rebecca was a bit taken aback by that last bit but she rallied quickly. She looked at the man. “And you are?”

“Phil Harvey. I’m Mr. Wellington’s personal assistant.”

“I see. Now the purpose of this interview is to find out what happened when you came to this station the day before yesterday. Is that correct?”

“I like big cock,” Candi said.

“Um, yes, I think we’ve established that,” Rebecca said. “I’d like to talk about what happened when you were here.”

“I like big cock.”

“Um yes, I know. Can you tell me what happened when you came to the station?”

“I was at a jewelry store,” the girl said. “I stole a bracelet.”

The man started at that. “Ms. Lawrence, I’d like it understood that this interview is solely for the purpose of finding out what happened to Ms. Wellington and it in no way construes a waiving of Ms. Wellington’s Fifth Amendment rights.”

Twit, Rebecca thought. He sounded like a lawyer. Man, she would have nailed him to the wall on that, but unfortunately, the direction given to her by her boss had pretty much been a mirror image of what the man had just said. “We understand that,” Rebecca told the man. “Ms. Wellington is not waiving her rights.”

“Good. I just wanted to make sure that’s on the record.”

“This is just an investigation into what happened to Ms. Wellington,” Rebecca said again. “That is all.”

“I like big cock.”

“Yes, yes,” Rebecca said. “We’ve already established that. Can you tell us what happened when you came to this precinct?”

“I was taken to a room,” Candi said.

“A room like this one?” Rebecca asked.

“Uh huh. It had mirrors.”

An interrogation room. Okay. “Do you know who was in the room?”

“No one was in the room.”

“No one was in the room?”

“Nuh uh. They just brought me there and they left me there.”

“For how long? Do you recall?”

“I don’t know. They just left me. It seemed like a long time.”

“And then what happened?”

“A man came into the room.”

“A man came into the room?”

“Uh huh.”

“Did he say what his name was?”

“What?”

“Did he say what his name was?”

“Oh. Yeah. He said his name was Dave. He was nice.”

That would have been Dave Fraser, Rebecca told herself. He was one of the detectives assigned to the case. “You said he was nice. How was he nice?”

“He said I was in trouble,” Candi said. “Like I didn’t know that already but he said he could help me if only I would help myself.”

“Did he now? And just how did he want you to help yourself.”

“He wanted me to tell him what happened at the mall. He said a mean man was going to come in later and if I didn’t help him, I’d have the mean man all over me.”

“Did he now?”

“Uh huh?”

“So did you help him?”

“Huh?”

“Did you help him?”

“Uh uh. Everyone knows you don’t help the cops.”

Rebecca had to grit her teeth at that and she had to remind herself that even though her daddy might have been rich, the girl was still just a twit. Anyone could have seen that but still, it galled her. “So let me ask you this. When Dave said he wanted to help you, did he at any time touch you?”

“Uh uh.”

“Did he make you touch him?”

“Eww gross. No.”

“Did he show you any part of his body.”

“No.”

The questioning went on in the same vein but the story remained the same. Dave had come in and offered to help but Candi hadn’t taken him up on the offer and as far as Rebecca could tell, Dave Fraser hadn’t done anything wrong.

“You said Dave said there was going to be another man coming into the room. Did someone else come in?”

“Uh huh.”

“Did he say what his name was?”

“Uh huh. He said I could call him Mr. Hickem.”

Brent Hickem. The other detective assigned to the case. So far, so good. “And what did Mr. Hickem say or do.”

“He was mean.”

“Was he now?”

“Uh huh. He kept telling me I was stupid, that they already knew what I’d done, that they had everything on videotape, and that this was just a formality because my daddy was rich.”

“Yeah?”

“Uh huh.”

“So did you tell him anything?”

“Uh uh. I told you he was loud and mean, but I did do something though.”

“What did you do?”

“After the other man left, I told him if he stopped being so mean to me, he could take me off somewhere and he could make me suck his dick.”

Both Rebecca Lawrence and the up until then silent Phil Harvey sat up at that. “What?”

“I said he could take me off somewhere and he could make me suck his dick.”

“I heard what you said. Did he take you up on it?”

“Nuh uh. He got all red and upset. I thought it was funny.”

“Did he at any time say to you that you should suck his cock?”

“Uh uh.”

“Did he at any time say anything sexual to you?”

“Nuh uh.”

“No sexual innuendos or anything like that.”

“Innu what?”

“Innuendo.”

“What’s an endo?”

“Hmm?”

“What’s an endo? I’m sure I don’t have one, but if I did, I’m sure no one’s ever been inside mine.”

The questioning went on and while Rebecca prodded and probed, she could find no evidence that the detective had ever asked Candi to suck his cock. If anything, the evidence seemed to be to the contrary, that it was Candi that had made the offer and that it was Candi who was ticked off when the detective hadn’t responded in the affirmative.

“So, I take it those were the only two people who were with you in the interrogation room?” Rebecca asked.

“No. There was another.”

“Another,” an astounded Rebecca asked. “What, um, what do you mean?”

“There was another man.”

“Another man,” Rebecca said breezily.

“Yes. He came in after the others had left.”

“Did he say what his name was?”

“He said his name was Ken. He had white hair.”

That sounded like Ken Bradford, but what was he doing there. He wasn’t assigned to this case. “Why was Ken there?” Rebecca asked.

“He said it was a mistake.”

“A mistake?”

“Uh huh. He said he was there for another case.”

“But you didn’t believe him?”

“Uh uh.”

“Why not?”

“He should have known where he was,” Candi said matter-of-factly.

“He should have,” Rebecca agreed. “How long did he spend there?”

“I don’t know. Maybe ten minutes.”

“That’s kind of a long time for a mistake, don’t you think?”

“Yeah, I guess.”

“So what’d you do there?”

“We just talked.”

“Are you sure. You didn’t do anything else?”

The girl shook her head. “That’s it. Just talked.”

“Is there anything else you’d like to add?”

“Yes.”

“What is it?”

“I like big cock.”

Rebecca looked at her watch. Time was up. She wanted to ask how the hell she’d been stuck with doing an interrogation in just one hour but she already knew. She turned to Mr. Harvey. “I guess she’s all yours,” she said.

The next day, she handed her report over to her boss along with the tape of the interview. “Where’s the other one?” he asked.

“What other one?”

“The tape of the original interview.”

“There wasn’t one.”

“What?!”

“There wasn’t one. I looked high and low for it but no one seems to know where it is.”

“Doesn’t that strike you as strange, Lieutenant?”

“It strikes me as very strange. I think somebody’s covering something up but I don’t know who.”

“All right. I’ll take a look at this,” the Captain said.

The next day, he called his three detectives into his office and with him was Rebecca Lawrence. “One of you has been lying to us,” he said.

The three men looked back at him blankly.

“Four days ago, a Miss Candace Wellington had been brought in here for shoplifting. While she was here, someone wiped her mind. I’m telling you boys that that can be undone.”

“We can,” Rebecca said and then she seemed to recover herself. “Oh yes, we can.”

The captain just shook his head. If the men caught Rebecca’s blunder, they’d know everything he’d just said was all a bluff but still, he had to carry on with it. “I’m going to give each of you boys a chance to come clean. Tell me what happened and it will go better for you than if we have to catch you in the act. Dave, how about we start with you.”

“Me? Why are you starting with me?”

“Because you were the first to see her.”

“I was just trying to interrogate her.”

“Did you fuck her?”

“What? No. I got a wife and kids at home.”

“That doesn’t necessarily mean anything. Did you fuck her.”

“No, as much as I might have wanted to, I didn’t fuck the twit.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Did you see her? She was a fucking twit and those tits. I’d bet a months pay that those things were store bought. I mean, hell, if she doesn’t want to be treated like a slut, she shouldn’t be acting like one so yeah, I wanted to pull her up out of that chair, make her take down those designer jeans, then shove her down on that table and fuck the hell out of that pussy. Is that what you wanted to hear?”

“Not exactly, but did you do it?”

“I just got done telling you. No. I wanted to but I didn’t do it.”

“Fine,” the captain said. “Brent? It’s your turn.”

“What?”

“You told the lieutenant here that the girl offered to suck your cock.”

“Yeah, so?”

“So you can’t tell me you didn’t want to take her up on her offer.”

“Yeah, what of it?”

“So did you do it? Did you take her up on her offer?”

“No,” the man snorted.

“Come on, man. You know you wanted to. You can tell us.”

“Of course I wanted to.”

“So?”

“If you’re asking did I want her to, then the answer is yes, I wanted her to do it. I wanted her to slide between my legs. I wanted her to take my cock out. I wanted her to look up at me while she stroked my dick and then I wanted to see her slide her mouth down over my shaft. Yeah, I wanted that.”

“Yeah and?”

“And I wanted it, but I didn’t do it. I didn’t make her suck my cock.”

“Sure you didn’t.”

“I didn’t,” the detective protested. “You got to believe me. I wouldn’t have done something like that. I wouldn’t.”

“Hmm. We’ll leave that alone for now, and that brings us to you, Ken. What were doing in there?”

“I went in by mistake,” Ken said.

“Oh come on, Ken. Cut the crap. You know that’s not going to fly. Hell, even the girl knew you were lying and she’s got the IQ of a brick. That’s just not going to cut it.”

The detective said nothing.

“Looking for a little attention, were we?”

Still, the man said nothing.

“Come on, Ken. I know you. We all know you. What were you doing? You heard we had Arthur Wellington’s daughter in here and you thought you might make a bit of a name for yourself. What’d you have in mind? Offer to help get her off if she’d get you off?”

“No,” the man muttered.

“Come on, Ken. You always were a bit of a publicity hound.”

“It was nothing like that,” Ken said.

“Then what was it like?”

Again, Ken was silent.

“What, you figured you’d sneak in there and make your own private, little sex video? Is that it?”

The man shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

“That is it, isn’t it? What’d you have in mind?”

“Nothing,” the man grumbled.

“Oh come now, Ken. If I know you, you’d probably have her down on her hands and her knees and you’d be banging her from behind. Hell, you’d probably set her up so she was looking right at the camera even if she didn’t know where the camera was but you’d know, wouldn’t you?”

Again, the detective shifted uncomfortably.

“You’d probably be banging away at her and then after it was over, you’d just take the tape from the camera before anyone else could get their hands on it, is that it? What would you do with the tape? Sell it on e-bay? Blackmail the father? Maybe just keep it for your own use? What?”

“It didn’t happen that way.”

“Why? Did something scare you off?”

Again, the man was silent.

“It was probably the girl. She was probably acting too weird for you, right?”

“You can’t prove any of this,” Ken said.

“Someone’s lying in this room,” the captain said, “and I think I know who it is. “I’m going to talk with the lieutenant and we’ll decide what action needs to be taken next. For now though, you men are dismissed.”

The captain waited for the other men to leave before he turned to his lieutenant. “All right, Rebecca, why don’t you tell me what really happened.”

“Sir?”

“Those men didn’t have anything to do with that girl losing her mind, did they?”

“I’m sure I don’t know what you’re talking about, sir.”

“I’m not going to ask this again,” the captain said. “I want to know what happened in there.”

The woman was about to speak when her captain stopped her. “I’m warning you. I don’t want to hear any lies this time.”

Rebecca paused again. “How’d you know, sir?”

“We’ll get to that later. Right now though, I want to hear the words. You did it, didn’t you?”

Rebecca took a deep breath but she already knew her career was over and she’d be lucky if that was all she lost. “Yes, sir,” she said.

“Yes, sir, what?”

“Yes, sir. I did it.”

“Why don’t you tell me just exactly what you did.”

“I thought she was going to do a Lohan on us. I thought she was going to get off with a slap on the wrist.”

So you decided you needed to get her off before she got off herself?”

The lieutenant laughed a little half laugh. “That’s about the gist of it, sir.”

“So what’d you do to her?”

She was pretty much fucked. She already knew that but she was starting to realize that she really wanted to tell what she’d done. She sighed just a little and then she took a deep breath. “Do you remember that prostitution bust a couple weeks back?”

“Yeah. What of it?”

“Well, one of the girls that we brought in had the biggest cock you ever did see.”

“What?”

Even with as much trouble as she was in, Rebecca had to laugh. “It was a strap-on, boss. Geez.”

“It was just the way you said that,” her boss said.

“Yeah, but you should have seen your face.”

“Go on,” the captain said. “What about it?”

“It was in the evidence locker so I got the strap-on and I took it to the room.”

“Yeah, and then what?” the captain grumbled.

“I hadn’t shown her the cock yet. She thought I was one of the detectives come there to interview her.”

“I take it you did this before anyone else got there.”

“Of course. I thought you would have guessed that already.”

“As a matter of fact, I did.”

“I thought so. So like I said, she thinks I’m there to interview her and she’s totally bored. She’s like what are you doing here and let’s get this over with so I can go home and you can tell she just doesn’t give a damn about any of this and that’s when I showed her the cock.”

“Yeah? What’d she do when you did that?”

“She just laughed at me. She taunted me actually. She said she was going to have me up on charges.”

“She probably would have, too, so how’d you keep her from doing that?”

“You know the Fleming drug bust?”

“Yeah? What of it?”

“Did you see some of the drugs they were peddling?”

“You didn’t.”

“I only thought I was going to disorient her. I didn’t know it was going to wipe her mind out.”

“That stuff is evidence.”

“I know, boss.”

The man sighed. “So what’d you do?”

“I grabbed her and before she knew it, I had the needle in her arm. Her eyes went wide when I did that. ‘What’d you do that for?’ she asked and that’s when I told her to shut up. That’s when I told her I was going to fuck her with my big cock.”

“Go on.”

“I suppose I should have realized she wasn’t saying anything but I was so intent on fucking her that I guess I wasn’t paying any attention.”

“Go on.”

“I told her I was going to fuck her but I told her I wanted her to kiss my big cock first. She just looked at me and said, ‘Big cock.’ Yeah, I told her. I want you to suck my big cock.

“You know, she surprised me with the way she went after my cock. You know, I think if I’d been a guy, she really might have gotten me off.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. It was like she almost didn’t realize that it was a fake cock. It was like she really wanted to get me off but then I thought maybe she was just making fun of me and that’s when I got kind of pissed.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah. Like I thought maybe she thought she could get out of me fucking her pussy if she showed me how good a cock sucker she was.”

“That doesn’t make sense.”

“I know, boss. I’m just telling you what happened, so I made her stand up and then I made her bend over the table. I guess I was just lucky that the little skirt was wearing such a short, little skirt because it put her pussy right there for me.”

“Yeah,” the captain said. “Just lucky, I guess.”

I pulled her panties to one side and I shoved my cock in her pussy. ‘How do you like this?’ I taunted her. ‘How do you like my big cock?’

“She just kept saying that back to me. ‘Big cock,’ she’d say. ‘Big cock.’ By then, I realized that her voice had an almost childish tint to it but I didn’t care. I just fucked her anyway.

“She was going to cum. I knew it and she knew it. I just fucked her harder. Somewhere along the way, things had changed. Somewhere along the way, I realized I wanted to make her cum.

“I did it. I made her cum and it was only then that I came to my senses. I pulled myself out and then I put her panties and skirt back in place and I made her sit in the chair. ‘Don’t tell anyone,’ I told her.

“’Don’t tell anyone,’ she repeated back in her little girl’s voice and I couldn’t tell if she was agreeing with me or taunting me.

“I made it out of there just in time and the first thing I did was to go into the next room and take the tape out the video recorder.”

“Yes, well that was your first mistake.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Only a detective would have had access to that room so when you said the tape was missing, I knew it couldn’t be anyone else but a detective who took the tape.”

“But how’d you know it was me.”

“Well, the girl always said big cock but she never said a gender. That meant it didn’t have to be a man, but the real clincher was when I said the memories could be recovered. None of the men reacted, but you did.”

“That’s it? That’s what gave me away?”

“Mm hmm.”

“So what are you going to do to me, sir?”

“Hmm. Now that’s a very good question.”

* * *

Arthur P. Wellington was hardly happy with the report when he received it. “What do you mean she hit her head in the toilet,” he bellowed when he read the final conclusion.

“It seems they found some blood in the toilet, Phil Harvey told his boss. “They had no idea whose blood it might have been,” the man said, “but then when you came in with your daughter, they started to put two and two together.”

The old man growled. “But they make Candace here—”

“Candi, Daddy. I told you. I want to be called Candi.”

The old man growled again. “They make Candace here sound like a total klutz.”

“Not at all, sir. They’re simply saying she slipped and fell and sir, they said she had alcohol in her blood.”

The old man wheeled on his daughter. “Were you drinking again, Candace?”

“Candi, Daddy. Candi.”

“Fine. Have it your way. Were you drinking ... Candi?”

“Drinking when, Daddy?”

The old man growled in frustration. His daughter was a complete idiot.

“You want my advice, sir, I’d say sweep it under the rug.”

“Sweep what under the rug?”

“Sweep the whole thing under the rug. With Candace’s rather well-documented run-ins with the law, no one’s going to believe that she wasn’t drunk.”

“You mean just accept what they said?”

“It might be true, sir.”

“Yeah,” the old man grumbled. “So what do we do about Candace?”

“Candi, Daddy.”

“I’ve got an idea about that as well,” Mr. Harvey said.

* * *

“Gentlemen,” the DJ said, “put your hands together for our newest dancer. She’s super tasty and super sweet. Please welcome to the stage ... Candi.”

The blond strode out onto the stage as the men all looked up at her. Daddy had been so nice to her. He’d given her a really nice boob job, not that she’d really needed it, of course. It seemed like guys seemed to like her a whole lot more now that she’d stopped thinking. Thinking was like so-o-o-o overrated. Who needed to think when all the nice men were willing to do the thinking for you and all she had to do was to take off her clothes and maybe every once in a while, she’d let a guy fuck her.

Now that was like so totally cool.