The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo Body

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction which contains a lot of things which are impossible, at least as far as I know. If these things were possible, they would mostly be illegal and unethical. It also contains a lot of sex. Sex is possible, legal, and ethical, but if you are under 18, offended by sex, or in some jurisdiction in which reading about sex is illegal, please don’t read this because you probably will be offended!

Chapter 2

Jack looked at his new girlfriend/plaything/cumslut. She blinked a few times as her mind offloaded a little IQ. He laughed, ‘Now I know I’m a bit of a legend in bed but I bet that was the biggest orgasm of your life! One of the little perks that have been added to your makeover has been the ability to have every increasing power of orgasms. The more cum you swallow everyday the more you’ll be rewarded.’ Beth tried to look shocked but as her new face didn’t even have the muscles to perform the expression, she just pouted her cocksucking lips.

Beth was confused, she knew that had to somehow persuade Jack to transfer her mind back to her old body but she was finding it difficult to think straight. Part of this was from the unbelievably intense orgasm that she’d had. In fact it was like little aftershocks of pleasure were still stimulating her through her clit, ass, nipples and mouth. Not entirely easy to have coherent thoughts when that was going on. But there was also a certain fogginess in her thoughts, a warm tingle pervading her thoughts telling her everything was going to be ok rather than as it should be telling her that she was in the most dire situation of her life. She also couldn’t get the image of taking Jack’s cock deep in her mouth again.

‘Jack, honey’, She was trying to articulate herself and sound cross but she couldn’t seem to do it and just came across as breathless and horny. It was a high pitched squeak, very bimboesqe. ‘Is there, like, anyway, that you could, like, put me back into my old body.’ Jack burst out laughing, a hearty laugh that chilled Beth’s soul. He was still chuckling as he lifted up her chin, ‘Now why would I want to do a thing like that, especially when you now have such…. admirable qualities,’ as he brushed the tip of his finger over her nipple. Beth shuddered. ‘Well, I could, like, be really nice to you and do stuff to you.’ ‘But Beth, you going to want to do plenty of stuff to me in your new body and frankly, it’s going to be a lot more fun if you look like that. But let me make you a deal, if you still want to be back in your body by the end of the day, then I’ll transfer your mind back. Deal?’ She nodded vigorously.

‘Now then, we can’t leave you naked the whole time. Let’s have a look at your new wardrobe. I’ve also been giving thought to your new name in this body. Well we can’t be calling you both Beth, you’re certainly not her. I think Bunny would be a suitable name; because that’s what you are now, a fuckbunny! Now if you’d follow me, let’s get you dressed.’

‘I’ve been rather looking forward to this, so I’ve went out and picked you a few things in advance. I’ve been nice, this is all rather new to you so I’ve even bought underwear for you. I’ll let you get dressed, come on down when you’re done. You should know by now that you’ll be unable to even think about leaving the house without my permission.’ As he said this, she knew it to be true. She looked down at her outfit, laying out in front of her on the bed and her heart sank. She was harbouring the hope that this was all a bad dream, but she never seemed to wake up. She had to wear something so with a sigh, she dressed herself.

As she walked out the room, she glimpsed herself in the mirror and stopped short. Jack was not giving her any chance to even glimpse her former self. Her massive gravity defying chest was concealed by a fitted black PVC boob tube so tight fitting that her constantly erect nipples stuck out in front of her, her chasm of cleavage framed beautifully by her long lustrous platinum blonde hair. Her ass was clad in a short red leather mini skirt leaving only a short amount of thigh visible above a pair of thigh high fishnet stockings. Her 5 inch heeled clear plastic pumps completed the visible ensemble. However underneath the skirt, Jack had indeed left her underwear, she could feel the thong perched comfortably between her ass cheeks. But these were specially made in the crotch to gently squeeze her pussy lips together so that ever step caused them to rub together and grate ever so gently against her clitoris. Swinging her legs caused her a low grade horniness that seemed to swell her clit to further aggravate things. As a result the further she walked, the hornier she would become. Jack had promised her but there wasn’t going to much chance of him playing fair.

Again Beth gazed at herself in the mirror and whilst she was in horror of what she was becoming, she felt the breath catch ever so slightly in her chest as she looked over herself. This was more than an appreciation of the perfect female form but she was actually getting turned on by looking at herself. Narcissism to a new extreme, she gazed at her huge lips and perfectly rounded breasts. She raised her hands to her chest and felt the weight in her hands. Naturally her fingertips found her nipples, gently testing how sensitive they were. Squeezing them gently, the zings turned to bolts of lightening. Her eyelids fluttered and knees weakened slightly as feelings she only thought possible at the height of orgasm swept through her. She looked wide eyed at herself, if she could feel such pleasure from her nipples, what could she achieve from….. ’No! I have to resist! It’s going to make me dumber if I play with myself. I’ve got to hold onto my…my?….intelligence,’ but as she twisted her nipple ever so slowly, her other had crept down to her skirt and pulled aside her thong. With the tip of her nail, she touched the very bottom of her slit and gently dragged it upwards towards her clitoris. She was breathing faster and faster until her nail came into contact with her clitoris. A load moan burst from between her cocksucking lips. She began to masturbate in earnest unable to staunch the pleasure coming from her body.

Jack was returning from putting the equipment away in the garage when he heard the groan from upstairs. He smiled; he’d been expecting something like this. He headed upstairs to watch. Beth was oblivious to his presence as she sat on the bed, legs spread wide in front of the mirror as she kneaded her breasts and rubbed her clit, getting off to her own reflection. Guttural sounds were coming out of her mouth as the wave of orgasm overcame her, legs trembling, head thrown back, breasts thrust forward. Jack offered a silent prayer of thanks!

She started as she heard Jack laugh from the door, caught with her fingers inside her own pussy and wantonly groping her tits. ‘So, even though you know that doing that is going to hasten your own downfall, you couldn’t stop diddling yourself! Man, your metamorphosis hasn’t really even begun and you’re turning into a slut already!’ ‘No I’m not! I’m no slut, I’m…like…a proper woman, not a bimbo with peachy ass and unbelievable tits.’ But since her new vocal chords where unable to produce anything other than a high pitched throaty whisper, even without the contradictions of her words she sounded like a horny whore.

Jack was pleased with her vague attempts to resist her transformation. There was really no way that she’d be able to put up any realistic resistance. The body’s program was relentless in it’s pursuit of the purist bimbo. Even if she was able to stop from masturbating when there was not a man around, which in itself was no mean feat, her arousal levels would increase exponentially so that she would become addicted to her own orgasms. As an added kink, she would soon find out that she was also dependant on the various proteins that were only found in semen. She would need a daily dose to survive. Of course this wouldn’t matter as she would be so horny constantly that cum intake on a daily basis would be a treat rather than a curse.

‘Well my little slut, we can’t have you wearing those clothes day in day out. Let’s go out and get you some new stuff.’

‘What? You, like, want Bimbi to go out there, like, to the mall? But everyone would be, like, looking at Bimbi and stuff!’ A confused expression crossed her face. ‘Why is Bimbi talking about herself? Why is Bimbi talking unable to say what she wants, why does Bimbi sound so stupid?’

Jack laughed, ‘You probably don’t even realise that you’re not referring to yourself as Beth anymore! I think that considering you look so slutty, sound so constantly horny and seem completely unable to keep your fingers out of your pussy, that you should be rewarded with a name as silly and horny as you are. I though Bimbi would suitable. And remember, the more you cum the quicker you lose your intelligence, that’s why it’s becoming harder for you to think coherently. No need to take your purse, I’ve already transferred all your wealth into my account so you’re going to be paying for this anyway!’

He led her downstairs and into the car, Bimbi balancing on her heels precariously. She was still getting used the dimensions of her new body, even pulling the seatbelt across her chest tweaked and tugged at her chest. Jack was merciless and had the windows wide open. Try as she might she couldn’t sink low enough in her seat. Too soon the mall appeared around the corner and Bimbi’s cheeks were burning in shame at her appearance.

Getting out of the car was an exercise in itself, trying not to flash the rest of the car park. Bimbi tried her best to keep her knees together and preserve her modesty. To no avail however, a middle aged couple were loading some shopping bags into their estate wagon, were treated to the site of a platinum blonde bimbo with huge fake breasts getting out the car. Bimbi’s cheeks burned red as she saw the women’s lips hiss at her husband, ‘What a slut!’ The husband however didn’t pick up on this, he was staring wide eyed at the living male fantasy in front of him. Jack winked at him as he ushered his girlfriend to the mall.

The story was the same as the walked in, women staring at her brazenness and men just staring. Bimbi wished she could hide but part of her brain was registering the fact that she was the centre of attention. Random thoughts popped into her head. ‘All those men are watching Bimbi. All those dicks are getting hard just looking at Bimbi’s hot body.’ It was making her hot. She was also still wearing the specially made thong, increasing her arousal with every step as the friction against her clitoris drove her horniness steadily upwards.

Jack led her through the entire length of the mall, causing an unvoiced disturbance as people turned and stared, until they reached a little boutique at the end of the building away from the main part of the mall. The name of the store was a rather ambiguously titled ‘Delicious!’ It catered for a range of clothes most aptly described as clubwear and eveningwear. Looking around, Bimbi could see plenty of garments that were along a similar line to what she was wearing. Plenty of high heels, short skirts and tight tops, all designed to highlight her particularly appealing new assets.

A little treat of a attendant walked over as they entered, rather wide eyed and blatantly staring at Bimbi. She was a redhead with perky B-cup sized breasts, a tight ass and long shapely legs. These assets were well highlighted with a short plaid skirt and tight blue top with a plunging neckline. Her cleavage whilst not deep was shapely and she looked sexy as hell! ‘Hi, my name is Gemma. Can I help you with anything at all?’ Jack smiled secretively and whispered in her ear, ‘Well, my girlfriend here, her name is Bimbi, she’s always been past your shop and liked the look of what’s on offer and she’s finally plucked up the courage to pick some things up.’ Jack hadn’t really needed to be particularly perceptive, Gemma was radiating her desire for Bimbi like a flashing neon sign and unable to take her eyes off her. ‘I was wondering if you do a personal shopping service here. Maybe you could help Bimbi pick out a few things for clubbing. She likes to wear stuff that’s kinda provocative. But contrary to how she looks she is really shy and doesn’t really like to make her own choices. Can I leave her in your capable hands for a while.’ Gemma nodded eagerly.

‘I don’t think that I need to tell you that you’re bisexual now as well,’ Jack whispered into her ear as Gemma took Bimbi by the hand and led her towards the changing booth. ‘Now you just sit your beautiful self down there and let me go pick out some things for you. What size are you?’ Bimbi gulped and raised her eyebrows. ‘Like…Bimbi doesn’t know what size she is, but like…her titties are this big!’ She emphasized this by lifting her mammoth breasts up. Gemma raised her eyebrows, ‘Wow, you’re really into the whole bimbo thing, all the way! Well, let me guess your size.’ Biting her lip, she placed her own hands on Bimbi’s breasts and lifted them gently. She’d placed her hands so that her thumbs were placed over the leather bumps that signified her permanently erect nipples. Looking directly into her eyes, she rubbed gently through the leather. Bimbi’s senses were assaulted by the bolts of pleasure bouncing straight from her nipples into her clit. Her eyelids fluttered and her mouth dropped open emitting a soft moan of bliss. Her body responded naturally further thrusting out her chest pushing her huge tits into Gemma’s hands. ‘Well, you really aren’t playing are you? You really are a bimbo slut!’ She took her hands away, Bimbi almost stumbling forward and her eyes popping open with sudden realisation of what the hell she was doing. Before she could protest, Gemma said, ‘Well, I’m guessing that you’re about a 31 EE up top so lets see if I can find something that will fit your…curvaceous figure. You just sit down there.’ Bimbi sat down on the small stool, still trying and failing to protect her modesty. Try as she might, she couldn’t see to sit with her back arched and her legs prominently displayed so that you could see under the miniscule skirt. Gemma wasn’t long and came back with a selection of clothes. Skirts, tops and shoes. ‘Right honey, lets see how some of these look on you. First of all, take off your clothes.’ Bimbi felt ashamed and her cheeks burned red with embarrassment but she felt compelled to strip, easing her skirt down her legs and pulling the leather boob tube over her head. Gemma couldn’t take her eyes off the busty goddess in front of her and her breathing grew shallow as her arousal grew. ‘Lets try these on for you then.’

The next hour was a kind of half heaven, half hell for Bimbi. Gemma’s hands were all over her at every opportunity. She helped her into a variety of tiny skirts and slutty tops. Even when she helped her try on some thigh high boots, she used it as a chance to trace her fingers up the inside of her knee to her mid thigh. Bimbi was struggling with all the feelings coming from her body. Although she quickly got accustomed to being virtually naked but the constant touching had her pussy leaking like a tap. Her g-string was soon soaked through and she was worried that her scent was making itself known. She was right to worry; Gemma could help but smell her pussy as she eased on the boots. She pulled the zip from her arched insole to the top of her thigh, but as she did the same on the other boot, she turned her head towards Bimbi and came face to face with her pussy. She froze, the scent of her arousal strong in her nostrils. Bimbi wanted to move but was torn but the sensation of Gemma’s breath over her cunt, a faint cooling sensation, causing her to virtually gush. Gemma emboldened by Bimbi’s lack of movement gently leaned forward and nudged her crotch with the tip of her nose. Bimbi immediately moaned at the sensation and again her body betrayed her, pushing her pelvis into Gemma’s face. Having been teased mercilessly for nearly an hour, her clit was swollen and sensitive. Gemma immediately responded by licking the gusset of her g-string, tasting the moisture emanating from between her legs. Her hands reached up grasped Bimbi’s tight ass and pressed her face into the crotch in front of her.

‘Well, it seems like you two are having fun,’ said a voice from the doorway. Jack stood there with a grin a mile wide. Gemma jerked away and got to her feet. ‘Now don’t let me spoil the fun, Bimbi looks like she was so enjoying it!’ Gemma smiled uneasily, ‘Look, I’m really sorry, I know you’re playing a game and everything but I just like her, I don’t do guys.’ Jack smiled again, ‘Don’t worry that’s absolutely fine with me, I’m still a little fatigued from Bimbi’s ministrations for earlier. Plus I think that her first lesbian experience should be same sex only, but I am going to watch!’ Gemma smiled and turned back to the bimbo. ‘So it’s your first time huh? Well sweetie, don’t you worry, I’ve been eating pussy since I was 16 so let me initiate you into the club! I’ve never fucked a bimbo as slutty as you though honey, I’m practically creaming my pants here so I hope you learn to suck pussy quickly cause I’m going to need a good fucking too!’

Bimbi was still wearing the thigh length boots and her g-string. Smiling, Gemma slipped her thumbs into the elastic and pulled the gossamer material down over her perfectly formed ass. A thin silver of her cum clung to the crotch testament to how turned on she was. Gemma looked up at Bimbi from her knees and sucked it into her mouth. ‘Mmmmm, honey, you taste delightful.’ With that she pushed her face back into Bimbi’s crotch and started to nuzzle at her shaven pussy. She was an expert; her pussy captive stood no chance, especially with her engorged clitoris so easily accessible. Immediately she sucked the pleasure centre into her mouth. Bimbi came there and then as Gemma sucked hard on her, she found her nipples pinching them hard as the orgasm washed through her. ‘Honey, you are without a doubt the sluttiest, horniest bimbo I’ve ever come across. Let’s have some fun.’ With that, Gemma stood up and stripped quickly. She pulled Bimbi onto the floor face up. ‘Now when I position myself above you, just gently lick my slit. I think I can motivate you with my tongue.’

Two hours later Bimbi staggered through the door followed by Jack with all her new purchases. Gemma had been ruthless in her initiation, orgasm after orgasm. Bimbi looked at herself in her new outfit, a new lycra miniskirt and corset leaving little to the imagination. There were at least 2 dozen other outfits in various bags round her feet. She looked down at her nails to make sure that they were not smudged, she was so much happier now. Her head was filled with happy thoughts and post orgasmic bliss. Her brain was so addled that she hadn’t really thought about the seven or so orgasms that had ripped through her intellect and reduced her to brainless bimbo. She turned round to see Jack sitting in the armchair. Smiling he reached down, unzipped himself and pulled out his cock.

‘Well my dear fuckslut. As I promised I can now give you the choice. You could return to your old body or stay in your new life. Well I think you’ve had enough time with your new improved body to make an informed decision. The only catch is that the computer has to reboot itself overnight so you won’t be able to change until the morning. And the thing is that I’d have to give you the preparation this evening and due to various chemical imbalances you would not be able to engage in any sexual activity until then. So I leave it up to you, right here, right now, if you can prevent yourself from crawling over here and sucking my cock, you can change back.

Bimbi’s brain tried to comprehend the choice, but after a few seconds, she giggled. A few more seconds later and Bimbi had a cock in her throat. Life was far too much fun as a bimbo.