The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo Graduation

Sarah had been working as a full time photography assistant with Stewart for about 6 months now. It was her dream job, but it hadn’t been easy getting here. Flunking out of University she had worked in many of the cities restaurants and coffee shops over the past ten years. Fed up with life she eventually began training herself in her own time as a photographer. After a while she realised she needed to work with photographers to learn how to become a professional.

She began incessantly applying for freelance assistant photographer’s work. The months went by and still no luck. Then at last her luck changed. On an otherwise drap Monday morning while serving coffee to the masses one of her long term customers walked in with what looked like a professional camera bag over his shoulder. He had been coming in for morning coffee for years but was quite shy.

‘Hi Stewart, how’s your Monday going so far? Asked Sarah.

‘Its, errr, ok so far’ Stewart said shyly.

‘Sorry couldn’t help noticing your bag. Is it for a hobby or are you a professional?’ Sarah asked.

‘Oh this is my location camera, but yeah its professional’ it sounded blunt but he didn’t mean it like that.

Sarah almost exploded with excitement. She then burst out.

‘Oh wow, that’s so cool. I’m really trying to get into the industry but no luck as yet’ forgetting she probably shouldn’t be talking like this in her current job but she didn’t care.

‘Its very tough to start out. Id be happy to give any advice’ he said as he passed over his business card.

‘Give me a call or drop me an email and ill be happy to help. ’ he said as he grabbed his coffee turning to leave.

Sarah was so stunned by this opportunity she almost forgot to say thank you.

‘Thank you so much, ill call on my lunch break’ she shouted out with a massive grin on her face.

‘Ok seeya’ he said as he left the coffee shop.

‘YAY!!!’ Sarah said to herself.

She called him later that day and it just so happened he was looking for an assistant. They agreed she could start in two weeks’ time for an unpaid trail week. If the week went well he would offer her a job to become his full time paid photography assistant. Sarah went home that night gleaming. When she told her boyfriend he immediately said they should go out for a meal to celebrate.

The first week flew by. She finally felt in a job that required skill and knowledge. Stewart approached her at the end of the week. He said she was a great assistant and would be happy to offer her the job.

A few weeks into the job Stewart mentioned she would be assisting him on a different type of shoot. A glamour shoot. Sarah looked appalled but Stewart explained he would rather not do this work but it pays well and thus helps him do lesser paid but more artistic stuff. Sarah saw the logic in that. She decided to do it and help Stewart out. Besides it was just a girl on her own. No sex or anything like that. He also asked her to be able to do the girls make up for the day.

When the girl for the shoot walked in it was clear she and Sarah had a very different approach to life. She could only be described as a bimbo doll who was just fake, fake, fake.

Sarah had always been naturally attractive but she didn’t flaunt it. She had more respect for herself than that.

The bimbo’s hips swayed impossibly as she strutted into the room. How she walked on what must have been 5inch stripper heels Sarah had no idea. Her hair was platinum blonde.

Sarah had natural mousey blonde hair that was not beautifully maintained but looked healthy enough.

Around the Bimbo’s ankle she had a tattoo in beautiful writing that read ‘trophy girl’. The heels kept her firmly to attention leading all the way up her tanned legs to the bottom of her dress that only just covered a butt that made Kim Kardashians look small. Her hips curved impossibly inwards before the figure hugging leopard skin dress met ginormous breasts bursting out of the top of the dress.

Sarah wore androgynous clothing that most days consisted of trainers, jeans and a t-shirt. She was lucky in that whatever she ate she stayed slim, until lately she had put on a little more weight on and for the first time in her life felt a little podgy. She had cute little B cup breasts not that anyone got to see them under her t-shirt!

The bimbo’s face was already donned in make up. Including what looked like tattooed eye brows and lip liner. One thing Sarah actually admired was her beautifully applied eye shadow and eye liner. Her lips were covered in pink lip gloss. They protruded so far from the natural position on her face Sarah decided she must have had lip injections. Against her orange skin colour her long pink nails finished of her slutty accessories along with a tramp stamp tattoo that read ‘I’m yours’

Sarah just couldn’t understand why anyone would give themselves implants so big people would see them walking around the corner before the rest of you. They must have been something insane like 32FF.

The bimbo walked towards Stewart giggling all the way and gave him a big hug bouncing her big boobies all the way. She then bounced over to introduce herself to Sarah.

‘Hi hun I’m Candice’.

Sarah went to put her hand out but the bimbo went straight past it and gave her a massive hug giggling.

‘Don’t be such a cold girly’ the bimbo said.

Her huge boobs pressed against Sarah’s body. She smelled sweet, really sweet

‘I think that’s the nicest scent Ive ever smelt’ Sarah thought.

Suddenly she wasn’t sure how long she had been embracing Candice and pulled away quickly.

‘Oh babe don’t be such a library girl. Giggle’ Candice said. Then she bounced into the middle of the photo shoot area.

‘Babe can you like totally check my make up?’ said Candice.

Sarah really didn’t want to get close to the slut again. But she decided she would just get on with it and the day would be over quickly. As she approached the bimbo she thought;

‘wow those boobs are just impossible’ She just didn’t understand why a girl would do that to herself.

‘They look so fucking fake especially as her waist is so tiny. I mean they are literally bursting out of that poor excuse for a dress to cover them up. What a slut!!!’ Sarah couldn’t help thinking.

She placed the stool in front of the bimbo and started applying some touch ups.

‘Ok hun, so what do you want me to touch up?’ Sarah Said.

‘Just like totally keep it as slutty as possible. I like totally love pink lip gloss so you will need to keep that toped up’ Said Candice and passed Sarah a lip gloss to use.

‘Jesus I can’t believe she is even sluttier in her mind than she looks!’ Sarah thought as she took in the scent of that perfume again. It was the only thing she liked about this girl.

‘Do you mind if I asked you where you bought your perfume from?’ Sarah said.

‘That’s like a way tough question hun, hmmmmmmmmm I like totally can’t remember’ Candice said.

‘Errrrr ok. Well do you know what make it is? Sarah asked.

‘No babes. I like only really use my brain for like thinking about looking fuckable and about fucking’ Candice said proudly.

Sarah almost chocked at what she just heard. She decided to not talk to the stupid slut and get on with doing her make up asap. Unfortunately Candice had other ideas. She wouldn’t shut up talking about all the cocks she had recently and how this shoot will help her get work in porn movies. She couldn’t believe she would be paid to fuck.

‘She’d like totally do it for free’.

Through all the mindless drivel Sarah couldn’t stop catching her perfume. Wow it really was an incredible scent. She had never smelt anything like it before. She began thinking about getting closer so she could get more of the scent into her nostrils. She nudged her stool forward.

‘I just need to get closer so I can do your eyes’ Sarah said.

‘Like totally babe, get as close as you want. You are like totally fuckable’ the bimbo said.

Sarah grimaced at the ridiculous comment she just heard. But still, she couldn’t help herself wanting to be closer to that beautiful scent. She tried to find where it was coming from by glancing down at the bimbos neck, she could see tiny beads of perspiration on her skin and then all else she could see was her wonderful big boobs. God they were so sexy. Mmmm maybe that is where the scent is coming from. ‘Hang on did I just think that? Did I just call her boobs wonderful?’ Sarah thought.

She had been in such a day dream she hadn’t realised she had finished her make up.

‘Ok all done’ Sarah said. She went to pull away but then Candice said

‘Like thanks babe. You totally deserve this’

Before Sarah had time to react Candice kissed her full on the lips. Sarah tried to pull away. But she was totally overwhelmed by the scent of Candice’s perfume plus her ridiculously pouty puffed lips tasted so sweet and kissable.

She started feeling Candice’s tongue inside her and started to melt into the bimbo. She ran her hands up Candice dress, but only had one thing on her mind; she was caressing her gigantic tits. God they felt so good, ‘I should like totally think about getting some cute titties like these’ Sarah though.

Just as Sarah began to lose total control she heard a loud cough in her ear. Stewart had to cough five times louder and closer each time to stop the two girls from looking like there were about to fuck right there in his office.

She suddenly snapped out of it. ‘OMG, what am I doing’ she took her hands off Candice’s massive tits and pushed away disgusted. She ran straight for the toilet.

Sarah looked in the mirror. She couldn’t believe what had just happened. She hadn’t kissed a girl since she was like 16 just messing about. But that wasn’t messing about. She was really turned on just then and nearly fucked a bimbo, fake, airhead slut right there in front of her boss. And god he could get rid of her for such bad behaviour.

She washed her face with water, she didn’t realise but she subconsciously avoided removing any of the lovely tasting pink lip gloss that had been left over from Candice’s lips. Eventually she went back into face Stewart.

He was directing Candice. Sarah approached him and said

‘Can we just not mention that. I am very sorry for that extreme unprofessionalism. It won’t happen again’

‘Ok look you can do whatever you want in your private life but keep it away from work’ Stewart said sternly bur fairly.

Sarah felt relived, she still had her job. Luckily Stewart was chilled and understanding. She still couldn’t believe what had just happened. They carried on with the shoot. Sarah was doing her best to avoid getting near Candice or any kind of eye contact with her. It seemed Candice was loving this and kept looking over in Sarah’s direction trying to entice her in but Sarah held strong.

Sarah promised herself she would never do anything like that again plus she felt really bad for her boyfriend Joey. There was no way she could tell him since she couldn’t even explain how it had happened too herself, so how could she explain it to him? Every time she had a moment to think all she could think about was how good she felt earlier when kissing Candice.

In the end between her daydreams and working the afternoon just flew by. She packed up her stuff as fast as possible and set to leave but not before Candice totted over. She was completely naked after the last shoot. Her huge boobs protruding from her body in a way that only fake ones can. She had a tattoo running up the top of her thigh in beautiful writing that read ‘A bimbo does what a bimbo does’. Sarah snapped out of starring at her body. What was it with the girl that made her stare at her in a daze?

‘Here babes. I have a present for you’. The bimbo handed her a pink lips gloss stick.

‘Errr thanks.’ Sarah wanted to reject it but she decided quickest way away from Candice was to except the gift. So she just said thanks and ran out of the door shouting to Stewart she would see him tomorrow.

As she walked onto the street and over to her locked up push bike she thought about throwing away the lip gloss. But then she thought, ‘it may come in handy one day for some fancy dress or something’. So she slipped it into her bag and thought about it no more.

She had plans to go home and have dinner with her boyfriend. Instead she called her friend Emma and asked her if she could meet her for a drink as she needed someone to talk to about today. They arranged to meet and she called her boyfriend to cancel dinner.

One of the reasons Emma was Sarah’s best friend was she could totally talk to her about anything without the worry of her judging her or ever telling anyone else.

Emma was a little surprised when Sarah told her about kissing Candice today. But she put it down to some people just ooze sex appeal and despite you thinking how ridiculous she looked, you know a kiss is a kiss and maybe that moment when your saliva’s matched it kicked of a chemical reaction that is completely natural. Most of us can do little to control ourselves once that starts.

Sarah was still a bit confused because now whenever she daydreamed she kept on imagining sucking Candice’s wonderful big titties. She started licking her lips and could taste a trace of Candice’s pink lip gloss left on her lips. ‘Sarah, you ok. Why are you licking your lips like that’? Emma said.

‘Oh, ha ha, was just messing about. Got you. He he’ Sarah then got up and went to the bathroom with her bag. She couldn’t wait to get in there. She opened the bag and applied the lip gloss so quickly it was like she was going to die if she didn’t apply it right there and then. She put it on and licked her lips. She looked at herself, she realised she never wore pink. She didn’t even like pink. But then she thought well we all got to try something new from time to time.

She walked back into the bar and finished her drink with Emma.

In the night she had dreams about huge titties, but this time they were her titties. Joey was fucking her like an animal and treating her like a total whore. She woke up in the morning feeling very horny. Seeing Joey next to her she wanted to suck his cock, but first things first reaching over to her purse she pulled out the pink lip gloss and applied it to her wanting lips. Then without hesitation and while he still slept she went down on Joey. God she had never wanted to suck his cock as much as right now. And Joey could tell! ‘Damn baby, oooohhhh’

Sarah sucked and sucked that cock so lovingly. She just wanted his cum inside her more than ever. It was like so important to her that he came like he had never came before that she almost wanted to cry she cared so much about it. After about 30 seconds Joey erupted into her mouth. She swallowed it all deep and lovingly. Joey lay back exhausted ‘Damn baby, that was amazing. Wow and you like…… swallowed. You haven’t done that for ages’ Said Joey.

‘Giggle, I got a little carried away’ Said Sarah.

Joey then got up for a shower and Sarah just lay on her back. Looking up at the ceiling. What the hell was going on. Yesterday she kissed some plastic Barbie doll and this morning she swallowed cum.

‘I think I better check my pills aren’t messing with my hormones or something’ she thought.

9 days went by. Everyone one of these days Sarah sucked Joey’s cock and swallowed immediately after she woke up and still couldn’t work out why she had to do it. Only that she must. Actually she had stopped questioning it now. Joey certainly didn’t seem to mind. Later that day Sarah arrived at work. She was a little late, like normal. She knew this was another model shoot day. Luckily for her it was with a different girl. She felt she had gotten over her weird crush on the plastic Candice but was glad to not be seeing her today.

Stewart introduced Sarah to the model, Ree, a beautiful girl by any standards. She was more natural in her appearance than Candice. Standing at about 5′7″ with her inch stripper heels that she wore with skinny jeans but what she didn’t reveal bottom half she wore a low cut T-shirt showing off what must have been something like 32-C boobs.

Sarah sat her down to do her make up, initially she was worried as it brought back memories of what happen with Candice but quickly Sarah realised Ree was quite a cool girl and despite her choice of professional which Sarah thought was a bit degrading to womankind she actually quite liked her. They even shared a mutual love of roobius tea.

After a few snaps the day flew by. These model days always flew by, I guess it was because she was busier than normal and was she having fun? She chatted to Ree some more, she really was a totally lovely girl despite her choice of profession.

‘It is like so easy to be judgemental’. Sarah thought.

‘Hey Sarah, my plans just got cancelled tonight, I’m really in the mood for a drink. Wanna join me?’ Ree suggested.

‘Well like, I was supposed to just hang out with Joey tonight’ Sarah replied.

‘Oh come on girl one won’t kill you and I’m buying. It’ll be such fun and I’ve got a great place to show you’ Ree said.

‘You totally know how to turn a good girl bad, giggle. Stewy you wanna join us?’ Sarah said and then cringed. Did she just call her boss Stewy?

‘Yeah sure I’ll just finish off here and catch you gals up’. He said clearly non plussed about what Sarah called him.

Sarah and Ree sat drinking cocktails in a dimly lit but rather plush bar. Sarah didn’t usually come to bars like this and was glad Ree was paying as the drinks were crazy expensive. She felt a little out of place in her shabby clothes and barely any make-up in here but she began to relax after a couple of drinks.

‘OK ill just have this drink and then better get home to see Joey’ Sarah thought.

Maybe it was the cocktails but she started to notice just quite how sexy Ree was.

‘God her lips are so sexy’ she thought.

She started licking her lip gloss at the thought of this. She felt herself getting closer to Ree and flirting more and more.

She tried to stop herself. Thinking about Joey she realised she shouldn’t be doing this but then Ree flicked her hair and inched closer.

‘Is Ree like flirting back with her? Sarah thought.

Just then she picked up her scent. It reminded her of another as she began to melt and immediately forgot her doubts. Running her hand up Ree’s back seductively, she wanted her so bad.

Ree gently rubbed her hand up Sarah’s leg and up towards her pussy. They hadn’t even noticed Stewart had arrived. He seemed happy enough talking to the waitress. Sarah then noticed him out of the corner of her eye but she didn’t care.

She was thinking of nothing else other than she had to play with Ree. They lock lips. She feels like she is melting into her. She has never felt like this before from a kiss. If there is a heaven this could be it. They spend the night kissing and laughing. Occasionally they talk to Stewart but it never lasts long because they can’t keep their hands off each other.

Suddenly at about 10pm a stage light comes on and out comes a sexy girl in not much clothing. Sarah would no way normally drink in a place like this but she didn’t even question it. Actually she found it quite a turn on.

‘She is like way sexy’ Sarah said.

‘I know. Love her. I’ve danced with her before, she is the sexiest, EVER!’

‘OMG you dance here? That is so sexy’ Sarah said.

Sarah clearly was very turned on by Ree’s last comment and started grinding against her. Ree then slipped her hand into Sarah’s knickers under the table.

‘OMG’ sarah thought. She was so turned on as Ree played with her clit. She tried not to moan in the club. Just as she was about to loose total control

‘Oh hey Ree’ a voice said. One of the girls who obviously danced here had stopped to say hello.

‘You seem to be getting very comfortable, He he, want another drink?’ the waitress said.

‘Sure, two more of the same please. Hun ill be right back just got to run to ladies room’ Ree said to Sarah.

While on her own Sarah suddenly had a moment of clarity.

‘What the fuck was she doing in a strip joint? Stewart has disappeared. And did she just let a girl put her finger down her pants in a public bar?’ She freaked out, grabbed her hand bag, ran out of the bar and straight into a taxi taking her home.

That night Sarah dreamt about both her and Ree playing together. But they looked different. They both had huge tits, pouty lips and firmer fuller butts. They made out with each other first and then 6 guys came in and fucked both of them silly. Sarah woke with her hand playing with her clit. She immediately rolled over took Joey’s cock in her mouth as soon as possible. She finished with cum in her mouth like every morning now. But this time she wanted more. When Joey came out of the shower she pulled his towel off and went to suck him off again.

‘Jesus, babe I got to get too work and I’m kind of done!’ Joey said.

‘Trust me. This won’t like take long’ Sarah said confidently

She looked up from his crotch in the way she knew boys liked. She stroked his cock lovingly till he got hard and then ravished his cock with all the love and passion she could with her lips. She took it so deep and hard that Joey couldn’t contain himself.

‘Ooooooo gooooodddd’ Joey came into her wanting mouth within 2mins.

Only now Sarah felt like she could get on with her day. Joey left and Sarah got ready to go to work. Over the past few weeks she had changed her morning routine. She of course always wore pink lip gloss. On top of now insisting on giving Joey a BJ she then went for a run. When she returned she now took a lot longer applying her makeup and beauty treatment. She was always quite a natural girl. Now she found that boring and bland so she spent time to subtly accentuate her already pretty face.

Once at the office Sarah was far less nervous about seeing Stewart after what had happened with Ree than she thought she would be.

‘Oh hey Stewy, like about last night, I totally don’t know want what happened. I think I like got a little tipsy’ said Sarah.

‘Oh hey look, what you do out of work is your own business but ha yeah you girls seemed to forget I was there so I just kind of left you to it. So are you not with Joey anymore?’

‘Errrrrr, no, well like yeah. But he would be totally cool with that. He is like the best’ Sarah lied.

But then why shouldn’t he be? I mean it was just a bit of fun. Wait? What the fuck was she thinking? And since when did she start talking like some silly bimbo from Hollywood hills. Then she remembered

‘It’s like time for my hourly lip gloss top up’

It was at lunch time when disaster struck. She went to apply her pink lip gloss.

‘OMG my gloss is running out’. She like totally panicked.

The only person who would know where to get some more would be Candice, but she didn’t have her contact details. So she asked Stewart for the sexy bimbo’s deets. He said he shouldn’t just give them out. But she like totally explained it was like a huge emergency as she was running out of lip gloss and only Candice knew where to get it from.

‘That is not entirely true’ Stewart said.

‘Like, what do you mean’ Sarah said.

‘Well I……..I know where to get it from’ Stewart said.

At that moment Sarah’s seemingly dumbing brain exploded with excitement and she forgot any sense of anything other than making sure she could get the lip gloss.

‘Oh Stewy’ Sarah said as she pouted her lips and immediately flirted with him. The switch was incredible. She suddenly was pouting, talking in a soft silly voice and was running her arms of over Stewy’s hot arms.

‘Errr Sarah…. What are you doing?’ Stewart said, but he couldn’t help getting hard and Sarah knew this so started stroking his hot cock.

Stewart tried to not be seduced after all this was his work colleague and she was acting very strange. Her appearance had definitely changed, she appeared to be losing her puppy fat, while her usual pretty face looked more sexy and slutty now with the make up, accentuating more pouty lips and her breasts were now on display unlike before when they were always hidden away.

‘What about these horror stories about bosses being sued for having sex with their employees’ Stewart thought. But then she looked him dead in the eyes and said.

‘If you tell me where it is Ill suck your cock’

He couldn’t resist any longer. Want man could a girl this hot and horny. He just pushed her down towards his cock.

‘Sure thing stud’ Sarah said.

Sarah knew she would get her way if she pleased him like she knew she could. She immediately sat down on her heels and unzipped his flies and pulled his hot throbbing cock out ASAP! Exploding her mouth onto his cock. It was like she was going to die unless she wrapped her pink and slightly bloated lips onto his cock. Taking him down deep and fast. Stewart came so quickly bursting into her mouth.

‘Oohh yeah suck it down and drink me baby’ said Stewart and Sarah wilfully drank him all the way down. Seconds later Stewart felt very guilty and a little uncomfortable as he put his cock away. But Sarah just licked her lips and said

‘Ok sexy, like where can I get the lip gloss’. Sarah asked while still crouched down around his cock area knowing boys loved seeing girls down there from up above. Her mind was so focused on getting lip gloss it wouldn’t be unfair to say the craving was similar to that of a drug addict.

‘Ill be back in one minute.’ Stewart went out the back and came back two mins later.

‘Here you go’ he said.

‘OMG Stewy have you totally got a supply back there? I can like totally suck you off everytime I need a new one’

‘No, actually Candice left one of hers when she came for the shoot’ he said then he appeared to get uncomfortable as he did his trouser flies up and said

‘Ok I’ve got to run. Lock up will you’ and with that he bolted out of the office very quickly obviously feeling uncomfortable about what had just happened.

At this moment Sarah suddenly jumped out of her head space. She stood up. Put the lip gloss in her pocket. The desire to get the lip gloss had put a sheen over everything. She started to realise she had just completely seduced her boss into sucking him off. It wasn’t his fault. She completely drove that little session. OMG, what the hell was wrong with her, she could still taste his cum in her mouth.

She arrived home an hour or so later, went to bed and cried and cried. She felt so guilty for Joey. How could she go back to work again. But then she realised she would have too because she needed her sexy lip gloss and Stewart had Candice’s contact details and if she ran out of lip gloss again she would have to contact her.

A week went by and the awkwardness between Sarah and Stewart lessened. They’d had a chat about it and were both sorry and promised to never tell anyone. It wouldn’t go any further and they needed to be professional. If not they shouldn’t work together. Sarah promised to herself never to do anything like that ever again. She loved her job way too much for that. If this job failed she would like never become a great photographer like Stewy. He was like way clever and maybe she should like just totally assist him forever she thought.

Another porn shoot day came around. Sarah arrived early to set up before Stewart. Shortly after her arrival someone buzzed to be let in. She recognised the voice immediately as Ree’s.

‘Ah so today it’s Ree. Better make sure I stay strictly professional. I totally must if I need to keep my job’ Sarah promised herself.

Before today, Ree was naturally one of the prettiest girls Sarah had ever seen. She had lovely natural brown hair, 32C breasts that looked great on her size 6 body. Now she had died red hair. But it wasn’t just the hair, her breasts were what could only be described as huge, 32 FF bra size Sarah guessed to herself, despite how ridiculous they looked Sarah couldn’t help thinking they looked kind of sexy. Sarah was so shocked but it wasn’t just that it was her personality aswell, she just seemed way more ditsy and airheaded. Had she always been like this and had Sarah just given her the benefit of the doubt? No she had changed.

‘Ree are you ok? And wow that’s quite a boob job you’ve had done’ Sarah said.

‘I know, they are so sexy aren’t they. I was like totally flat before. I love my new titties do you wanna see them?’ Ree pouted after she finished talking.

Sarah felt a little prang in her body at the thought of seeing them. Followed by a massive doubt about what might happen. Ree moved closer to Sarah and for some reason she felt scared. She knew something was up and maybe about to happen to her, something had been up for weeks now, she should get out of here and seek help but then Ree was next to her. Pulling down her short body hugging dress to expose her huge titties. No need for a bra, these just sat there beautifully. Wow Sarah was transfixed by them. Just above them Ree had a new tattoo and it read ‘Bimbotits’ like it was a label.

‘They are so sexy. I should like totally get some titties like that’ Sarah thought.

Or she did she just say it out loud? She didn’t know, she felt so dizzy and sexy.

So beautiful and intoxicating, she could smell it again, that beautiful seductive scent. It reminded her of someone. Her clouded head tried to think but she couldn’t. Then yes it was Candice, her and Ree like totally had the same perfume.

‘I should like totally ask her what her perfume is’ but she couldn’t speak she just wanted to melt into her.

Ree pushed her breasts up so they were practically in Sarah’s face. It seemed the smell was coming from her titties. Sarah tried to resist but slowly she buried her nose in-between Ree’s ginormous mounds.

Ree stroked Sarah on her head and her back while she inhaled Ree’s titty aroma. She then pulled Sarah’s top off revealing her tiny boobs. Actually they were a C cup but in comparison to Ree’s they looked tiny.

‘You are like totes cute babe but you need some bigger titties. Good girls should have big titties like me, that’s why my new name is Bimbotits. And we could like way fill out your bum a bit more’. Said Bimbotits.

Sarah was listening but all the while kissing Bimbotits (formally known as Ree’s) lovely big titties. She couldn’t get enough of them. She needed both hands to caress just one of her ginormous orbs and she wanted to ride the other one with her clit. She was in absolute heaven. She just wanted to do this for the rest of her life. She thought of nothing. No guilt about Joey, she just lusted for this bimbo and wanted to stay with her forever. Bimbotits was stroking Sarah’s head the whole time while she was whispered into her ear seductively.

‘You are a bimbo just like me. And you want to be like me don’t you? Bimbotits said.

‘Like yes, yes, yes’ Sarah said clearly in ecstasy in between licking all over the ginourmous orbs that consumed her mind.

Then Bimbotits whispered in her soft feminine tone directly into Sarah’s ear.

‘Good girls just fuck’

‘Good bimbo girls when they are not fucking make themselves look better for fucking’

‘Good bimbos when they are not dolling themselves up or fucking can only do one other thing. Porn shoots to keep the boys and girls happy when they can’t be with us’ the bimbo said.

‘Good girls just fuck’

‘Good bimbo girls when they are not fucking make themselves look better for fucking’

‘Good bimbos when they are not dolling themselves up or fucking can only do one other thing. Porn shoots to keep the boys and girls happy when they can’t be with us’

‘Good girls just fuck’

‘Good bimbo girls when they are not fucking make themselves look better for fucking’

‘Good bimbos when they are not dolling themselves up or fucking can only do one other thing. Porn shoots to keep the boys and girls happy when they can’t be with us’.

Sarah’s eyes glazed over, Bimbotits melted to the floor together with her. Sarah quickly got in the position she dreamed about. She wanted it more than she had ever wanted anything in her life before.

She mounted her dripping wet pussy against one of Bimbotits sexy nipples like she was fucking a cock. She was so turned on she came immediately at the feel of the Bimbotit on her clit, but she kept fucking Bimbotits, thrashing her head this way and that, screaming as she fucked Bimbotits sexy boobies. Eventually she came again and Bimbotits came at the same time.

Sarah felt something squirt inside her from Bimbotit’s nipple and it somehow it made her more horny. She put her fingers down there to see what it was. On her fingers was a sweet pink goo. It smelt wonderful, she couldn’t help putting her fingers in her mouth and licking it clean. It reminded her of her wonderful lip gloss on her Bimbolips.

She felt the goo making its way inside her. Suddenly she felt normal again. As it worked its around her body she realised she was grinding a pumped up bimbo that resembled Ree ‘What the fuck is going on’ she said .

She couldn’t stop sucking her fingers it tasted so sweet. She was sucking on them like a cock and tried to stop. She felt so scared and out of control, she became dizzy and passed out into Bimbotits boobs.

When she came to, she was on the sofa. Fully dressed with both Stewart and Ree/Bimbotits around her.

‘OMG Stewy she is like totally waking up. YAY’ the bimbo said.

The bimbo explained to her she had found her here on the floor. She must have fainted or something. Then when Stewart turned his back to get some water, she whispered in her ear

‘Had that all been a dream?‘ Sarah thought.

After this latest episode Stewart insisted Sarah take two weeks off work. He told her she had been behaving strange recently and Stewart thought she needed some rest.

The two weeks went by. During this time. She didn’t know why but she gave her boyfriend, blow jobs all the time now and way more than before. Sometimes even in restaurants and bar toilets. Toilets actually made her feel even hornier because of how dirty it felt. But after that first week Joey got a bit tired so she had to start finding other options. She didn’t tell her boyfriend though as she didn’t want him to stop her doing what she needed to do. She actually had two regulars on her lunch break. Sometimes she worried about what she was doing and her need to suck cocks. But the need to do it outweighed her conscience. She had even started thinking of herself as Bimbolips and it made her feel even horny. She even thought about getting it tattoed and her chest just above her titties.

She also found herself changing. Physically. She hadn’t really noticed until she went for drinks with her friend Emma who pointed it out. Sarah was in the middle of explaining to Emma it’s really odd how she gave her boyfriend two bjs this morning and he wouldn’t let her give him another. Men!

Emma was really confused, first because Sarah didn’t normally talk about sex like this and second because giving her boyfriend two BJs every morning followed by trying to give him a third was just not normal. She could see Sarah had changed physically. She was definitely more tanned, from her English white she had more of an orange complexion. While her lips seemed more full, along with what seemed like a curvier waist and her breasts seemed bigger but she hadn’t put on any more weight. She also wore more make up than the natural Sarah of old. Emma thought maybe Sarah is pregnant but that wouldn’t explain all the changes.

Also most of the words that came out of her mouth were either ‘like’ or ‘totally’ and the conversation was mainly about boys, sex, fashion and make up. There was also something about the way she smelled.

‘So Em, like, hows you hun? Its totally like been a few weeks. You still thinking of like moving away?’

‘Err yeah, I just really feel like I need a change, bored of life here and feel I need to experience a different culture for a bit. How about you hun, how’s things with you and Joey?’

That was probably the worst thing Emma could have asked, well if she was expecting an answer from the old Sarah that was.

‘So yeah Joey and I have like totally been having more sex and I think its like really good cause I like being fucked a lot, I especially like to suck him off at least 3 times a day but sometimes I totally can’t get enough so maybe I look elsewhere.’

Sarah finished and took a sip from her drink like she was trying to seduce someone imagining her sucking on something, but that wasn’t Emma. She just stared back at her friend after what had just come out of her mouth. Eventually she managed to retort

‘Oh shut up, how are things really’ Emma said.

‘Yeah like ok, but I just get like totally annoyed because I have to go elsewhere for some cock and I suppose I don’t mind because it’s nice to change. So actually everything is fine, yay!’ Sarah said.

‘Okay stop messing about now’ Emma said.

‘With what?’ Sarah said.

‘Err like about you fucking other guys’

‘Oh im not fucking other guys. Just sucking them off. Giggle’ Sarah said

‘Ha, ha, you had me going for a minute there girl’ said Emma before taking a big gulp of her drink convinced her friend had been winding her up.

A few drinks later, the old friends had continued to catch up and though Emma still thought something was very odd about Sarah both physically and mentally the drinks had lessened these thoughts. Until some guy came over to ask if he could join them. Normally they would both had said no, but Sarah said yes and Emma thought why the hell not. It was at this point she first started to question the way she was acting. She was sitting and had been for the past few drinks very close to her best friend,

‘Had they been flirting together?’ She thought. She had certainly noticed how sexy Sarah’s breasts were.

‘So you girls seems pretty friendly and quite open to fun’ the hunk said.

‘Like totally love fun. Giggle’ Sarah said.

The hunk then put his hand on Sarah’s leg running it up her skirt. To Emma’s amazement Sarah let him do it. This was too much for Emma. She huffed and ran to the toilet. When she came back their stuff was still there but Sarah and the guy had gone. A few minutes later, Emma saw them both come out of the toilets together. She gave Sarah the benefit of doubt and thought maybe Sarah had been doing coke with the guy. When they came back over the guy made his excuses and said he had to leave. Sarah gave him a big kiss on the cheek goodbye.

As soon as he left Emma said ’Sarah. WTF, did you do some coke with him in the toilet?’

To which Sarah replied ‘No silly, I sucked him off’

Emma was so shocked she spat her drink out.

‘Sarah what is going on. You cant be serious? You actually did that?’ Emma said.

‘Totally, my name is Bimbolips after all?’ As she said this her voice had gone softer and clearly more seductive.

Bimbolips slowly moved in closer with the most seductive of eyes. Emma just kind of froze as her friend got close to her. She thought for a second this is so weird but she was lost in her friend’s seductive spell. She could smell the sweetest and most delightful scent coming from down in Sarah’s sexy cleavage. Which now was all she was looking at as Sarah skilfully ran her nails up the back of Emma’s neck and pushed her titties closer to Emma’s twitching nose. Emma tried to say stop but she couldn’t think about anything other than Sarah’s lovely breasts.

‘Wait did she just think Sarah’s breasts are lovely? Yes, and they are lovely she thought again. She finally took her eyes off them as Sarah pulled up her chin softly. She was so close to kissing Sarah’s sexy pink lips now. She tried to resist but in the end she just couldn’t help herself from reaching in and kissing her best friends of 15 years. Emma was melting into her friends kiss and Sarah just felt as she always did about strange things that she may not have done before. At least it will make Bimbotits happy because she knows I’m being a good bimbo.

It was moments like this when she tried to fight it, she knew she was seducing her best friend against her will but she couldn’t, she wanted to, but everything felt so nice.

Emma and her kissed and fondled in the bar till they got a little too carried away and the bar lady asked them to leave. Emma then out in the fresh air freaked about what they had just been doing and ran away crying. Sarah couldn’t run after her because of her stripper heels.

Sarah was totally horny now and she didn’t want to go home. Plus she had only sucked like two cocks today. She saw a group of fun looking guys heading her way. She waited till they got near and did her best bum out, titties out stance, as they approached she asked the one who was smoking for a cigarette. He took one look at her and pulled out a cigarette and lit it for her.

‘Thanks’ Sarah said as she inhaled her cigarette.

Carefully she allowed the smoke to pour back out of her mouth as she eyed up her prey in front of her. He moved closer. She ran her hand down his chest. He grabbed her, feeling her perk bimbo butt. She loved being manhandled like the peace of hot ass she was. She only wished she had bigger titties for him to play with. He then grabbed her hand and pulled her into a bar around the corner.

A dingy bar with a dance area greeted them. The man bought her some shots which she threw straight down as she heard one of his friends say to him

‘Man she is smoking and seems like a total whore’ at that point Sarah blew him a kiss and pushed her titties together.

He went to move in but his friend blocked him. ‘Whats your name? I’m Jonny’ Said the nice man who gave her a cigarette said.

‘Like some people call me Sarah but I totally want a new name’ He just grabbed her hand and dragged her on the dance floor. She immediately was grinding against him and could feel his cock go rock solid. God she wanted it so bad. So she whispered in his ear.

‘I would do anything to get my hot lips around your cock’

He didn’t need asking twice. They were in the toilet and Sarah was doing what she loved best. Sucking away to her hearts content. She sucked and sucked and sucked. He lasted longer than most people did from one of her now famous blow jobs. Must be the booze she thought as he blast into her mouth after about 20seconds. As she swallowed his cum down he slapped her face with his cock and said. ‘You want more don’t you, you filthy whore’.

‘Like of course. I can never like get enough’ 5 mins later Sarah was in a taxi with the guys. She got back to their place. They fed her more booze. She drank it quickly before starting to work her way around each of the cocks. She only felt mildly satisfied once she had cum from each stud in her belly.

‘Now let’s see that pussy’ Johnny said.

Suddenly Sarah felt like the old Sarah again. Taking a second to collate her thoughts she realised she was drunk and surrounded by guys all stroking their cocks. If that wasn’t enough to freak her out she could taste cum in her mouth and could see some of the guys laughing over a video they had taken of her sucking them all off. Panic set in, she felt tears coming on and knew she had to get out of their and back to her boyfriend to explain something was serious wrong with her.

She stood up and went to leave. One of the guys noticed

‘Where are you going bitch’ he said while giving her a good slap on the ass.

‘We arn’t finished with you yet. Strip bitch I want to test ride that sweet pussy’. She was close to getting out and maybe having a chance to get back to her normal life. But the slap had knocked her memory of why she was leaving. After all, she hadn’t fucked anybody yet.

Sarah then took her clothes off obediently to her cock masters not knowing why she was doing this only that she must. Jonny shoved her over the sofa so the other guys could look at her face while he fucked her stupid. A moment of realisation again. She felt vulnerable, exposed and wondered how she was here. She had brought herself here by gradually bringing out her inner bimbo slut. What about Joey, Oh god I should really leave this place now. This isn’t right. As she thought this Jonny’s cock entered her pussy and a wave of Euphoria took over her and all was forgotten. OMG. This nearly beats sucking cock. She rode him so hard and fast he came within a minute. She turned around and said.

‘Stud, your cock is so sexy, please fuck me more. I need it’

Johhny was spent but luckily his friends were all waiting. She went through them one by one until the biggest and best saved for her. A beast of a man with the biggest cock in the room he unzipped and stood behind her.

‘Your pussy is to dirty for my cock. I’m going to fuck your sweet little ass you dirty bimbo. And I want you to beg me for it’ he said as he rubbed her overused pussy with his fingers.

Sarah couldn’t take it this was too much, she was putty in his big manly hands.

‘Please Daddy, please fuck my little ass long and hard till you fill me with all the cum you can deliver. I NEED IT’ she screamed.

He took her soaked pussy juices and lubed his cock and her ass with it. Then entered her slowly at first. She felt it enter her and exploded with excitement. Then he got faster and faster till she was riding his massive cock like the fuckdoll she has become. In front of her she saw Johhny getting hard again while he approach her face. She hoped he had the same idea as her. And much to her pleasure he did as he rammed his cock into her mouth as his friend ruined her ass. Sarah had never been in so much ecstasy. She came over and over until both cocks exploded into her mouth and ass.

Both the boys told her its time to go now. Sluts like her don’t get to stay they just get fucked and then leave.

‘Like I totally understand studs. I better like get back to my boyfriend anyway’ she said.

You should have seen the look on the two guys faces when she said boyfriend!

Sarah woke as normal, put on her pink lipstick and tried to give her boyfriend a BJ straight away. He got up immediately and shouted at her and stuff. Sarah couldn’t concentrate as she wasn’t used to waiting this long for a BJ. She felt special today she didn’t know why but she knew it was a big day for her. She asked Joey why he was shouting at her. He like said something about one of his friends seeing her leave a bar with a guy last night.

‘Like what’s the big deal, I was like horny so I got with some guys. I mean they were like really nice’ she said.

‘Yeah Im fucking gone. When you go to work ill come back and get my stuff’ Joey Said.

Sarah wasn’t even listening by then. If Joey wasn’t going to give it to her she was thinking how she would get a cock to suck. The door slammed. Sarah put on her sluttiest dress.

‘God she like totally needed way more clothes in her wardrobe’ she thought.

She fixed her make up and headed out. Within a minute she found a totally sweet guy to come back. She sucked him off twice and was finally able to go to work.

Emma called her on the way saying she was worried about her and last night was weird. Sarah told her not to worry. Just be happy then stupidly said goodbye while Emma was still talking. She was just too excited.

She arrived at the studio. Stewart was already there.

‘Sarah what the hell is wrong with you? You have been acting so different for so long now. Please tell me?’ he said.

‘But like don’t you like me like this? I’m like totally more fuckable than I was before. Also I like totally want to get some work done asap to make me even more fuckable’

‘Wow. You have changed so much the old you is barely recognisable. I mean you were like such a good normal straight girl and now if I asked you to pose for the camera for some porn shots you just would, wouldn’t you?’ Stewart asked.

‘Yes like totally’ Sarah said.

Sarah struck a few poses pushing up her now DD size breasts. She never even questioned that she had got slimmer and more toned but her breasts had got bigger. She just went with it because it made her more fuckable.

Stewart then asked ‘Sarah, can you take your top off so I can take some pics’

She felt strange again but just did it without thinking. But then she thought ‘

Why is Stewart asking for me to take my top off and why am I now the model? I used to think wrong of these women but now I am happily doing it. Plus I’m like not even getting any money for it’

‘Ok Sarah ready for the big shot. This will define your career’ Stewart said.

Charging the flash lights up. He then puts his glasses on like he always did for these shots. Sarah then realised he only ever puts glasses on for these porn shoots. Sarah felt uncomfortable, like she had been here before and knew it was wrong. Stewart meanwhile prepared to take the pic. OMG she suddenly realised something was seriously wrong with this. She remembered the camera then nothing so many times. Each time she was doing these shoots she would lose track of time. And each time after them she changed. She became hornier and out of control. OMG she had an orgy last night and it’s all related to this I am being turned into a bimbo porn star against my will. She looked at Stewart. He smiled wickedly and he pressed the button down.

‘This is the final stage of your bimbo awakening my darling’ he said.

She went to run but the flash went off holding her in her tracks as she stared spell bound into the flash bulb as it continued to flash light at her. An amazing rhythm of light that Sarah just stood motionless allowing it to numb her mind. Her hands dropped down to her side and body relaxed as she became a lifeless doll. Droll appeared on the corner of her mouth. Stewart with his protective glasses on calmly walked up to her and injected a large needle of pink syrum into her neck.

Sarah came too strapped into a chair. She didn’t know what day it was or how long she had been out. She went to move and felt a wait on her chest. She was dizzy, she looked down and in place of her ample sized breasts where what could only be described at basketball sized tits. They must have been GG at least. She looked around confused. Stewart, her boss was stroking her head.

‘Its okay baby’ he said in a soft loving tone as his hands moved down to her now ginormous tits. As his fingers touched her titties she was overcome with a pleasure unlike anything else. She had an earth shattering orgasm, came on the spot and passed out again.

When she woke again she was dazed but senses started to come back and remembered the past few weeks. All the cocks she had sucked, her boyfriend leaving, having an orgy and seducing her lifelong best friend Emma.

She tried to get up but she was strapped to the chair.

Stewart then said ‘You cant get away my bimbo. I want you to know what I’m doing to you one last time before you become the bimbo of your dreams’

Sarah started to cry ‘What the fuck, let me out, why are you doing this to me?’

‘Because I like to collect bimbo dolls. You will be my prize doll. Even though you want to get away I know there is something in you that wants to be this girl. You see it is not just the bimbo serum, you have to actually like it as well. Admit it, while you were BJ queen you knew what you were doing. Didn’t you?

‘No I did not. You made me do those things’

‘Deep down you could have stopped it at any time. My mind altering is only suggestions played on secret desires. I know you wanted it really because I know you better than you know yourself. You let your inner slut out. All I did was point you in the right direction.’ Stewart said.

Sarah began to cry because it some of the words he said were true. She had always wondered about being a total object of desire and just letting go. Not caring about career, family or friends, just being a dolly wife. He had exposed that part of her and she hated him for it.

‘You fucking bastard, maybe I thought about something’s but not this. Not a pumped up sex doll for your pleasure. You sick fuck’ she shouted amongst the tears.

‘Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh my darling. All will be well soon’ he whispered into her ear as he massaged her tits again.

Immediately her resistance dropped. Her new titties were so sensitive she felt like she like was in heaven as soon as he touched them. Then she started to cry because although she hated him the idea of letting go and being a fuck toy appealed to her for a second.

‘Please Stewart, please stop, please……. please ….. oh please’ Sarah pleaded. Her voice sounded like someone in sexual ecstasy.

‘Im not going to stop because I know you like it besides I want to tell you how you found yourself in this situation. It’s amazing how it happened. I was trying out the serum on that porn whore I used to shoot. You remember Candice don’t you? It turned her horny but I couldn’t control her mind. So I explored hypnosis. If you pay enough money you can get most things in this world and these lights are great because I don’t have to be any good at hypnosis. They do all the work for me. The only thing I have to do is ply the subject with something that will make them more susceptible. Like that tea you love so much. Candice started responding to the drug and then the bimbo serum just helped change her body. Once you were in the light trance I can say things and they will stick. Why do you think you became so obsessed with giving blow jobs? I planted that in you and made it more and more addictive to you over the past six months. For the full transformation. Once I got Candice exactly where I wanted her I needed to try it on one more girl, because I didn’t want to risk it going wrong with you. After all I’ve been waiting since the first day I met you to turn you into a bimbo so I had to get it right. So that lovely doll Ree you met came in useful.

‘Once you were primed for with the base drug I then started the light induction. I did it subtlety at first. But you went straight under probably due to six months of the tea. They said 3 months on the pack but I wanted to be sure it worked on you. Once under I started my six month serum course. You were in such a state in was so sexy. I had to stop myself from just feeling your body while you starred into the lights. I told you that my voice was the voice you must always listen to when in this state. You willingly said yes. I then injected the first of your 6 monthly bimbofying pink serums. This would have the combined effect of changing your body while making you more susceptible and horny all the time. Straight after the serum I put the headphones on you and the Ipod that came with it. These instructions started working on taking your inhibitions away and becoming open to being controlled. At the end of this session I would then give you your instructions for the next month’ Stewart lovingly explained.

He was enjoying this moment he had been waiting to do for so long.

‘OOooohhhhhhhhhh please s……st……..’

‘You are one trigger away from becoming a mindless bimbo fuck toy for the rest of your life’ Stewart said with a smirk on his face.

‘Please oh please st……….. Oh god I can’t resist any longer. My titties feel so good. Fuck, fuck me so hard, I need your cock in me. Oh please baby I just want to feel sexy always. I don’t care just take my mind and make me your bimbo like Candice. I wanna be her bimbo sister, I don’t wanna care about anything I just want to be a cock slut.’

‘That’s my girl’ He continued to massage her tits as he unstrapped her from the chair but she couldn’t run she was in too much ecstasy.

‘Ohhhhhh yes, I love it, just please fuck me’ Sarah said.

‘No. I have been grooming you for so long I’m going to enjoy this for longer first. You have the pleasure of becoming my queen doll. You will be a big titted airhead just like all of them but you will be the leader. I’ve seen pics of your cute younger sisters. You will bring them all to me, along with your friends and together we will join them into our doll house. You will be their Bimbo Mistress and I will be your Master’ All the while he was massaging her over sensitive bimbo tits.

‘My sisters, but no I cant’ she said. Then he twerked her nipples.

‘Ohhhhhhh its too hard to resist. Yes my master, Ill totally make my sisters my bimbo sisters. Oh god please just like totally fuck me now’ she pleaded

‘Beg for me to make you my bimbo fuck doll forever’ he said

‘Please oh please, I will die if you wont let me be your bimbo doll, please master, please oh please I don’t know how else to show you I will satisfy your desire in every way. MY PURPOSE IS TO BE YOUR PERFECT BIMBO FUCK DOLL’ she begged

At this point he finally stopped rubbing her tits. She had been in bliss but was able to hear. Her breathing slowly calmed down.

Sarah started to cry again but he knew how to stop her quickly. He just ran his finger along her lips and soon she was sucking it.

‘Do you know I gave you a trigger that everytime you sucked someone’s cock that took a bit of your brains away and made you more of a bimbo. It was perfect. While you were under you told me you always loved sucking cock so you literally sucked cock till you became the bimbo that fucked those guys the other night. I paid one of them to come and find you and do that because we had to get you away from Joey’ he said.

‘Ha ha, look at me ranting on and you are just dumbly sucking my finger for me to fuck you. It’s taking everything in me to not fuck you. But I want to finish this story so you know everything before I finish your doll making off. So I’ll be prompt. The most fascinating thing was even the people I bought the products from didn’t know about the side effects. It appears Candice told me that girls became attracted to her scent. It appears that tea combined with the bimbo serum had a freak reaction that gave my bimbos a scent that girls couldn’t resist. Oh and that pink lip gloss. That’s a derivative of the same pink bimbo serum course you have successfully completed’

He took his finger out that she had been unable to stop herself sucking even though he was telling her about how he had destroyed her life. Sarah took a minute to calm down then started to look startled again.

‘OMG god like please let me go, I like totally swear I wont tell anyone’ She went to get up but the weight of her huge tits surprised her.

‘Even if there was any chance of me letting you go you are too far gone. I mean look at your gorgeous fake tits and listen to the way you speak. If I let you go you will end up round some other lucky pricks whom hasn’t done all the hardwork of making you into a perfect bimbo. So get ready my favourite bimbo doll’ Stewart said excitedly.

‘Please like I beg you one more time don’t do this. I’ll like totally suck your cock if you let me go’ she said. She was becoming more and more unsure if she didn’t just want to be a fuckdoll after all.

‘Ha ha, you see its pointless. This is just the icing in the cake. From now on you shall be known as Candy Fuckdoll. Congratulations Candy Fuckdoll you are graduating to a bimbo way of life’ he said.

Unbeknown to Sarah the words ‘Graduating to a bimbo way of life‘ were the final trigger.

With that Sarah’s eyes flushed over. First she just started to smile stupidly and then looked over at Stewart seductively licking her lips. She felt her old self disappear and felt sad for being weak and what she was about to do to her friends and family because she knew before her last thoughts left her, she kind of liked this and was addicted to feeling good like any crack whore.

Only she was addicted to sexual pleasure and that was her downfall. Then nothing. No doubt anymore. Only clarity. She was Candy Fuckdoll and was designed for three things. Making cocks hard, getting fucked by cocks and making more dolls like her.

She got up immediately dropping to her knees and sucking him off without saying anything. He came straight away through all the excitement. But she like totally got him hard again, this time letting him tit fuck her till he came all over her massive fake tits. Still he was hard and she was so horny for her ultimate cock giver. She bent over a chair and exposed her dripping wet pussy to him he pulled his hard cock up, he was so hard for her after all these years he was going to fuck her for days. He started fucking her pussy as deep and hard as he could. The sight of her swishing her hair around in ecstasy and those massive tits swaying got him again and he burst his load into her. One of his other triggers was the first person to come inside her or on her since her bimbo graduation would be her bimbo master forever.

And that is how Candy Fuckdoll got her bimbo graduation.

Epilogue….

Stewart pulled away. Candy Fuckdoll stood up and bounced across the room. Her hips swaying from side to side, deliberately adding extra bounce to her huge bimbo tits. She took her phone from her bag. She emailed both of her younger sisters suggesting they meet up sometime soon as it has been too long. Then she dialled her best friend Emma’s number.

‘Hi Doll, its me. Can you like totally come over to the studio? I really need to talk to you about something. I totally realised what’s been wrong with me and feel I need to share it with you’

Fin.