The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: College Edition

Round Two

“And…welcome back everyone! We’re about to start Round Two of our special College Edition of Bimbo…or Billionaire! Take it away Jack!”

Dan the emcee’s voice faded as Jack strolled back on stage. He’d gone behind the scenes between the rounds. That had left Chrissi stupidly grinning on stage and me just standing there. I was getting a little antsy just standing in the same spot but whenever I turned it exposed my huge, practically naked ass to the crowd. And a healthy amount of side boobage. What had been a full coverage bikini bottom and a very over sized top was now reduced to nipple coverings and maroon butt floss. You couldn’t even see my bottoms where the strings cut into my expanded hips. But I was going to stick it out and pocket some more cash and show them all.

“Thank you Dan and thank you everyone. The audience, our team who made the road trip, everyone watching at home. Early indications say that this is on track to be one of the top rated episodes EVER! We can’t do it without each and every one of you. Especially you Jessica.”

Jack was oozing charm, the bastard. He could turn that on and off like a light switch, as I’d seen in the first round when I was on a run of cash cases. Whatever, it was all up to my choices and the audience votes anyway.

“Okay Jessica, you’ve got five Bimbo and seven Cash cases so far. You’ll have one more physical change before we get into the mental side. And you’ve got $5,000 so far. Round Two requires six cases so where would you like to start?”

I needed to make sure I got at least two Cash cases this round, so I figured I’d immediately go to the well I had discovered last round.

“Well Jack, I think I’ll start with case number four…teen?”

“Chrissi, case number 14 please.”

Even Chrissi seemed more focused and excited than usual. There was just an air in the packed arena, everyone was looking forward to the next ‘special’ change. As Chrissi opened the case another Bimbo symbol came into view.

“Oooh, sorry Jessica, that’s your 6th Bimbo case. Audience, this is your last chance to determine how Jessica will look. This category is Face and your choices are: Walk of Shame. Cool Customer. Hot under the Collar. Or All Natural. Audience, cast your votes now.”

Seriously? I wasn’t familiar with ANY of those. I guess cool and hot meant certain colors. Natural probably meant no make up what so ever. What on earth could Walk of Shame be though?

“This one was close, the audience is loving these special choices we have tonight. The winner in this category, by a sliver, is Walk of Shame!”

Well it looks like I was about to find out what the choice was all about. I felt the Collar heat up and the energy move to encompass my face. I felt a couple parts of my hair too, what on earth was going on? When everything was done I turned to look off stage. There was a monitor set up so I could see what was being shown to the audience. This time I actually was able to pull a mad face at what I was seeing.

I had makeup. Kind of. Mascara, eye shadow, lipstick, blush. But it was all a little…off. Smudged looking. Like I had slept in it. Or had been up late doing ‘something.’ Walk of Shame indeed. But what about my hair? I reached up and felt one of the patches that had been affected and…

“Oh God, SERIOUSLY?”

Jack just grinned. He must have had a lot of practice over the years.

“Yes Jessica, that is simulated ‘hair gel’ in your hair. And your makeup reflects the aftermath of an intense evening the night before, how you would appear if you were doing a Walk of Shame. You’re free to use whatever makeup and colors you would like to but it will immediately take on that quality. So maybe try dark bars when you go out?”

He chuckled at that and the audience just guffawed right on with him. Great. Now no matter what time of day it was I would look like I had been up having sex the night before. People were going to see me and think I was some kind of tramp. Although with the outrageous body I now possessed they might think that anyway.

“Alright Jessica, next change, er, case?”

That son of a bitch was trying to goad me! Even though it was pointless to get angry I was still pretty ticked. Through pinched lips I muttered my next choice.

“Case number four please.”

Oh damn, I was so mad at my new look I’d forgotten my strategy! He grinned knowingly. I needed to refocus. But before that could happen Chrissi revealed another Bimbo Case.

“Another Bimbo Case, sorry Jessica. Time for the audience to re do your clothing style. Everyone please cast your vote for one of these choices: Leather and Lace. BAREly There. Swimsuit Model. Or Show Off.”

My head was swimming trying to process everything. The first one was self-explanatory. The second and third seemed obvious and bit redundant. No telling on the last one. Between my new figure and what was about to be my new style I figured the only part of my existing wardrobe I’d be able to keep was my socks. And that assumed my T and A would even let me reach my feet.

“Before we announce our winner, lets give a round of applause to our producers who came up with all these special options for our audience during this special show, they have really out done themselves. Give it up for them everyone.”

The audience obediently clapped and whooped it up. I was grudgingly thinking to myself that they had indeed been very creative. As the noise died down Jack took a deep breath to announce my next transformation.

“Another close vote but from now on Jessica, you’ll be quite the Show Off. Collar of Fate, do your thing!”

I had been curious since the show had started about what a mental change would feel like. None of the contestants had ever described it to my knowledge. I felt a gentle lightening, like I’d just finished a final exam and was walking out of the classroom. It was actually quite pleasant, like a weight had been lifted off my mind. I smiled cutely and tuned back in to Jack. I realized I had missed a few words.

“…is not limited to any one particular article of clothing. But whatever Jessica does wear she will want to show off as much as she can. If that’s cleavage in a v-neck shirt or low rise jeans or whatever she chooses, she will be giving folks quite the show and loving every minute of it.”

It occurred to me that what I was wearing right now fit the bill admirably. My luscious boobs were on display, squeezed nearly out of the too-small top. My hips and ass were ready to burst out of the itty-bitty teeny weenie bottoms. And I was having a pretty strong urge to do just that and take them off…

“Jessica? Jessica? You still with us?”

I realized my hands had been fiddling with the strings tying the bikini bottom together. I flushed hotly and clasped my hands together in front of my chest. My left pinkie snuck into my top and tugged ever so gently at the fabric before I caught myself.

“Yes, there’s the ‘Off’ part coming into play. Jessica, not only will you want to give people a show with your attire, when they respond you’ll want to remove your clothes. Here in the arena with everyone watching it’s a little intense but don’t worry, it won’t be as bad once you’re off stage and have fewer people around.”

Damnit all! Here I needed to focus and finish this round out and now I was going to be thinking about stripping off the very little clothing I had on. They were not making this easy. And I still had four more cases to go…

“Jack, for the next case, I’d like number 15.”

“Well Jessica, earlier you got four Cash cases in a row, looks like you’ve gone the other way this time, that’s your 8th Bimbo case. Audience, please help decide Jessica’s new vocabulary. Your choices are: Exxotic. Southern Drawl. Street Slang. Southern Sweet.”

Geez, one new one versus three tried and true ones? And the new option was dirty to boot? This was going to be a no-brainer. I knew it, Jack knew it. Even Chrissi probably knew it, I saw her eyes light up at the use of the letter ‘x’.

“Another hugely popular choice! I’ll tell you something else everyone, some of these new options are being tested out tonight to see if they might be used in future episodes. Judging by the overwhelming responses we’re getting, I think it’s safe to say you’ll be seeing these choices again. As for you Jessica, care to wager a guess as to what you’ll be sounding like going forward?”

I stuck out my tongue. I wasn’t going to give him the satisfaction.

“Alright everyone, get ready for the new Exxotic Jessica!”

The breeze flowed through my mind again. It took a little longer than the clothing one did, I guess it took a little more time to rewire my brain. I was wondering how long and hard it would be before I could get my dirty little mouth open and use my slutty words to get a guy’s… oh no!

My eyes flew open and my hands covered my mouth. The feel of my fingers on my lips felt great but something else would be better. Jack could see my distress.

“Don’t worry Jessica, we’ll give you a little time to get acclimated. We don’t want you saying anything…inappropriate. Everyone, Jessica is now going to be irresistibly drawn to ‘dirty’ words. Both her speaking them and her hearing them spoken. If she thinks LONG and HARD about something…”

He didn’t have to read my thoughts to know what I’d been thinking. The blush that raced to my cheeks told it all.

“…she’ll be able to talk normally. But otherwise she’ll be using sexual adjectives and innuendo to describe anything. Isn’t that right Jessica?”

“Don’t talk about my innuendo Jack, the censors will spank us.” I was mortified. Here I was turning that slug’s words into a come on in my ‘come hither’ voice and my barely there clothes with my eye-popping rack and hand-devouring ass and DAMNIT! I had to focus and finish this round! Breathing deeply, trying to ignore the thoughts of thousands of horny, hard young men ogling me, I gulped in a breath and blurted out my next choice.

“Case number five please Jack!”

He was unhappy again, me blurting out a case before he asked. But I didn’t care. I had to finish this round. I was concentrating SO HARD on using non-sexy words that I was almost powerless to the desire to show off my body and strip. I was vaguely aware that I was turning my upper body back and forth so that every corner of the audience got a full view of my amazing tits. My hands had continued their wanderings and attempts to undress me so I had finally just planted them on my expansive ass cheeks. They were massaging and groping my heavenly globes and kept creeping towards the fabric but there was nothing they could do about my poor devoured bikini.

Chrissi opened the case and finally a blessed Cash symbol came into view.

“Congrats Jessica, you’re back into the cash side, $10,000 in your bank. You’ve got eight of each category, we need two more cases this round.”

“19 please Jack!”

I was no longer in the mood for idle chitchat. Maybe something else though… My nipples were getting hard, er, it was getting hard to think. Damnit!

“Another Cash case. $50,000 and we need…”

“12!”

Jack just stared at me. For several seconds. Then more. An uncomfortable tension filled the arena. Even Chrissi was aware and looked nervously around.

“Case 12 please Chrissi.”

I closed my eyes and heard the audience howl “boooooobs.” I started moving my hands from my ass to my top before I started and realized it was actually just them booing.

“Well Jessica, looks like you rallied. Three Bimbos to start the round, three Cashes to finish it. You’re up to $50,000 and you have finished Round Two.”

Jack didn’t even ask the Accountant, he just cupped his ear. Smiling grimly he looked at me.

“Well Jessica, it’s the same offer as last round. The Accountant offers to even you out. Three rungs up the Bimbo ladder, one rung up the Cash ladder. What’ll it be?”

That asshole! I knew that case number seven was a Bimbo case from earlier. So I couldn’t lose at this point. Next round was three cases and even if I hit all three Bimbo I could get the last two Cash ones. I had this thing won, I WAS SHOWING THEM ALL!!!

“Lets keep going Jack. I want to go…all…the…way.” Wow did I sound slutty. I even winked and blew a kiss and leaned over, almost causing my titanic tits to come popping out.

“You heard her folks. We’ll be right back with Round Three, don’t go anywhere.”