The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Bimbo or Billionaire: The Inheritance

by TheHandsThatLead, copyright © 2014

Chapter 4 — Epilogue

I knew I had won. I was going to get my inheritance and be able to live like a queen for the rest of my life.

I was in the green room after the show, having changed in to a little black dress whose neck line plunged all the way down to my waist, six inch “stripper” shoes and some fantastic jewellery and accessories I found in my dressing room after the show.

Now I as just waiting for my winner’s check... A whole 10 dollars!

No one else was there as I had pretty much told them all to go to hell for the last ten minutes. It wasn’t long until I heard the door open and Jack walk in. I didn’t even turn around and acknowledge him until I felt his hand on my shoulder.

I spun around quickly, but instead of dislodging his hand he managed to keep it in place as I did so. My smiling face meeting his own in a strange surreal moment.

“If you’re not going to do something with that hand, just get it off...” I started to say but was cut short as Jack’s hand moved down between the neckline of my dress and grabbed my right tit.

“Ohhh...” I moaned as the most amazing sensation of sexual pleasure emanated from my tit straight to my pussy. Jack started to pull his hand away and I moved forward to press in to it again.

“God baby, don’t stop. I love it when you play with my tits.”

Jack used both his hands to grab my tits and push open my dress. He turned me slightly sideways, moving in to lock lips while he continued to maul my tits with his right hand and grab my ass with his left.

I pushed my collagen inflated lips in to his and moaned again. He broke off the kiss and turned me around the rest of the way so he could reach from behind me and continue molesting my tits.

In front of me was a full length mirror, I could see my smiling face in pure pleasure as Jack had both hands full. The room wasn’t public by any means but I knew it was effecting my compulsion as my hands reached down and hiked my dress up so I could show off my pussy.

“Oh fuck yes Jack, squeeze my tits!”

My mind was racing, I hated him but my body was in such pleasure it didn’t matter.

He grabbed a hold of my hard nipples between his thumb and forefinger squeezing and twisting them. It sent me over the edge and my orgasm rocked my world for over a minute.

By the time I had regained my composure Jack had his pants down and had place the tip of his dick on my over inflated lips. Before I fully knew what I was doing I had taken him in to my mouth and down my throat, my nose finally touching his pelvis. Pleasure once more raced to my pussy and my world focused in on Jacks cock.

Up and down I went, each time pressing firmly in to his pelvis and receiving an electric jolt of pleasure for myself. Jack had his hands on my head, helping me go all the way down each time and after a few minutes I could feel his dick harden even more in preparation for his release.

When the pre-cum hit the back of my throat I pushed down hard, my nose buried in his pubic hair as he came, I sucked it all down and then orgasamed for a second time.

A few minutes later when the world returned to normal I ask, “So do you have my winnings Jack?”

“Yes I do, here’s your check for 10 dollars Vicki.” He said handing me a company check.

“But I was wondering something Vicki...”

“What honey?”

“You said on the show that for 10 cents you’d give a guy a blow job right?”

“Sure baby.”

“Well in that case...” Jack said pulling out a bill from his pocket, “would you let me fuck your ass for 10 dollars?”

“Fuck yes sugar!” I said mesmerized by the 10 dollar bill in his hand. Grandfather would be so proud at how much I’d learned to value money now.

End